DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawg_LB Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 05:10 PM
He's on NFL.com for ROTW nomination, go show your support. He was one of very few things of a positive nature.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 05:17 PM
will do
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 05:17 PM
the only thing we have going for us
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 05:20 PM
http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2016/YEAR/1
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 05:23 PM
i voted for nassib like 30 times because I don't want to see Andy Samberg / Andy Dalton love child anymore.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 05:47 PM
Cheers for posting the link!
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 06:30 PM
I'm surprised his stat line is only 1 sack and 3 tackles. It seemed like they called his name at least a half-dozen times on Sunday.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 07:26 PM
I wish fans were not allowed to vote for such awards. They are too biased. Popularity contests suck!
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 08:27 PM
its great a Brown rookie is mentioned, but his statline isn't impressive at all, I'd rank him probably 4th on that list. Must be a weak crop of rooks this year in NFL
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 08:39 PM
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
its great a Brown rookie is mentioned, but his statline isn't impressive at all, I'd rank him probably 4th on that list. Must be a weak crop of rooks this year in NFL

Statline doesn't include QB pressures and etc. Gz.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 08:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB

neither do the highlights, because they didn't affect anything..Wentz(who will win the poll) still lit us up..for that reason alone Nassib isn't even in the coversation. But like i said, atleast he was mentioned so obviously either people are noticing or its a real weak rookie class.. I like Nassib, he's easily our best pick this year by far.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 09:07 PM
I voted for him but only because he's a Brown. But I really think that Wentz should win it. JMO
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 09:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
I voted for him but only because he's a Brown. But I really think that Wentz should win it. JMO

agreed
Posted By: ddubia Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 10:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I wish fans were not allowed to vote for such awards. They are too biased. Popularity contests suck!

I don't mind the fans having this meaningless entertainment. But I wish each fan could only vote once. So far as I know each fan can spend his evening voting over and over. At that point it's not even a popularity contest, it's an endurance race.
Posted By: DevilDawg2847 Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/13/16 11:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB

I haven't re-watched the game and I won't, but I think Nassib got shorted on his stats. His name was called an awful lot. Unfortunately in a sad twist of irony, it was his team that helps Wentz get the award frown
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Vote Nassib rookie of the week - 09/15/16 04:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Popularity contests suck!

(breaking my never post about other posters rule here)

rofl C'mon Vers!

I can't imagine anything in over 15 years that would stop you from being the most popular poster on Dawgtalkers.

Personally I love reading your posts. Love ya man.
but this has me laugh coming from you.
© DawgTalkers.net