DawgTalkers.net

Here’s a list of all his accomplishments so far...

1) He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.
2) The stock market is at an all-time high.
3) Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.
4) He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.
5) Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.
6) Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.
7) Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.
8) Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.
9) Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.
10) Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.
11) Promotes buying and hiring American.
12) Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.
13) Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.
14) Bids for the border wall are underway.
15) He’s fighting back against sanctuary cities.
16) Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.
17) Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.
18) Worked to reduce the cost of the F-35 fighter jets.
19) Imposed a five year lobbying plan.
20) Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program.
21) Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons.
22) Reduced tax reform plan.
23) He’s renegotiating NAFTA.
24) He withdrew from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here.
25) He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords thus saving us millions of dollars every year.
26) Created a task force to reduce crime.
27) The DOJ is targeting dangerous gangs like MS-13.
28) Signed independence and economic growth law.
29) Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.
30) Signed an executive order for religious freedom.
31) His administration is working on sending education back to the states.
32) He’s fixing the dept. of Veterans affairs so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers and allows VA to terminate bad employees..
33) Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.
34) Created commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.
35) Food stamp use is the lowest level in seven years.
36) Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.
37) He’s donating his salary to various causes.
38) Signed 52 pieces of legislation.
39) Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission.
40) Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

You won’t hear any of this in the mainstream media. All they know is destroy, distract and damage. That shows that they don’t care about the people they claim to care about because if they did they would work with Trump and make the country better.
Trump accomplished all of this on his own without the help of congress who are useless at this point. All the media cares about is how they can destroy him today. They have no solutions of their own. They are all deranged ideologues suffering from what is known as Trump derangement syndrome. No wonder the media’s and congress’ ratings are lower than Trump’s. His may be low, but theirs is lower.

In the areas of economics and national security, Trump is in the midst of healing this country’s true woes. He’s facing nearly insurmountable opposition from every corner of Washington and the media. But he’s started something in motion that will ultimately prevail. He has turned the ship around. That’s moral victory. That’s making America great again. That’s all that really, truly matters.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2017/08/trumps-accomplishments-so-far-and-they-are-many/

-Keep it rolling Mr.President thumbsup
His list of failures is a lot larger.
More to add........

41. Electrical contractors and linesmen from the U.S.A. in Puerto Rico make landfall only 36 days after hurricane Maria made landfall. Huge accomplishment there.

42. Puerto Rico has restored nearly 25% of of their total power grid, only 2 mo's after hurricane Maria made landfall. Another huge accomplishment

43. Achieved the largest and longest electrical blackout in U.S. history in Puerto Rico. Bigly

Will Add More later....

Quote:
He’s facing nearly insurmountable opposition from every corner of Washington and the media.

True, they should stop reporting the stupid crap and hateful behavior that's coming directly out of the WH toilet.
This list doesn't even enclude his dedicated handling of 3 Hurricanes in a month to hit the US and its Territories.

thumbsup
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
This list doesn't even enclude his dedicated handling of 3 Hurricanes in a month to hit the US and its Territories.

thumbsup

Yeah, cuz it's about his accomplishments..

thumbsup

The pressure on the WH to get another pair of white sneakers in time for Melania must have been intense.
I wonder how much of that list will be allowed to stand if Trump is caught up in Russia and proven to be a traitor? Not saying he is, just posing a hypothetical question.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 07:51 PM

thumbsup

He gave the contract to a two man company that donated to his campaign, and they tried to bilk profit from Puerto Rico, which was recently cancelled because it was so shady.

Almost everything on this list were things either out of his control, or done by others.

Gorsuch was picked by the Heritage Foundation, and the seat was open because of groundwork laid by McConnell.

Do you actually think this barely literate moron was pouring over lists of judges? Of course not, he was crying on Twitter or falling asleep to Lou Dobbs.

If it were his decision, he probably would've picked Wapner.
"We had the best jobs report in 16 years."
-President Trump

We rate the statement MostlyTrue.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...jobs-report-16/

-and so do I. thumbsup
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 08:09 PM
"We had the best jobs report in 16 years."
-President Trump

We rate the statement MostlyTrue.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...jobs-report-16/

-and so do I. thumbsup

An overwhelming amount of those jobs are temp/gig jobs. That's a terrible sign in any economy. Obama touted the same woeful numbers.

Your last two posts have touted Trump making a deal so shady it had to be cancelled because it attempted to grift people who just lost everything, and a jobs report full of Uber drivers and part-time minimum wage workers.
Link?
Majority of Trump Voters Think the President Is Doing a Good Job, Poll Finds

93% of Trump voters surveyed approve of the job the President is doing.

http://time.com/4758889/trump-voters-approve-president/
“Think” being the key word.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 08:19 PM
Link?

https://www.advisorperspectives.com/dsho...-september-2017

https://m.investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

Maybe you should consider looking at the actual reports as well. Don't you ever get tired of falling on your face and being comically wrong, constantly? At some point, shouldn't some intellectual curiosity kick in, and think to yourself, "man, I just copy and paste stuff, and it always ends up being wrong, maybe I should look into this more before I copy and paste?"
93%? If he loses 7 out of every 100 voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, he loses the next election.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
93%? If he loses 7 out of every 100 voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, he loses the next election.

I think those were your exact same words from last November. tsktsk
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 09:03 PM

He'll lose easily if the Dems run a halfway decent candidate and get away from their milquetoast policy (though I doubt they will).

Trump's M.O. his entire life has been to lie and hope it goes away, or obfuscate. He's not going through he able to do that with the horrible damage he and Congress are inflicting on the working/middle class.
Now our President is off to visit with our Allies and Trading Partners in Asia!
Representing the American People, negotiating on our behalf. thumbsup

Maybe he will wave at Rocket Man when he visits South Korea.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 09:08 PM
Ah, yes, let's get some insight on the situation from 40, the man who yesterday claimed North Korea had nuclear dominance over Southern Asia.

how can he since he isn't gonna go to the DMZ like the other presidents did.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 09:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Swish

how can he since he isn't gonna go to the DMZ like the other presidents did.

I doubt he knows what the DMZ is.
Actually they do dominate as all the other Nations in the area now rely on the United States as the Nuclear counterbalance to Rocket Man's threats.

He recently threatened Japan and Australia with annihilation.
This was the plan all along as he threatens his neighbors and the US is shown to be helpless unless we want to unleash Nuclear Hell.

He believes we won't. Trump says we will.
Actually they do dominate as all the other Nations in the area now rely on the United States as the Nuclear counterbalance to Rocket Man's threats.

This was the plan all along as he threatens his neighbors and the US is shown to be helpless unless we want to unleash Nuclear Hell.

China has 270 warheads.
India has 120 warheads.

NK has no more than 10, if that.

http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/
This is one time when I actually hope Trump is lying.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 09:18 PM

China has 270 warheads.
India has 120 warheads.

NK has no more than 10, if that.

http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/

Pakistan, as well. Leave it to 40 to fall flat on his face after being laughably wrong, stand back up and shout "I was right!"
well, 40 list Trump's accomplishments, but scanning through it i saw that half of that list had nothing to do with Trump.

i understand that every president takes some credit for things that had nothing to do with it, but i mean damn bro.

40 would make it clear that presidents have nothing to do with gas prices, but now it's magically an accomplishment under Trump.

ok.
Why do you bring up India and China? He doesn't threaten them.

He threatens...

Vietnam
Indonesia
Thailand
Singapore
Malaysia
Philippines
Myanmar
Cambodia
Laos
Brunei
Timor Leste

You know, the Nations of South East Asia.
Know your Globe!

Get off your own face. A Masters Degree from the Rodney Dangerfield School of Insults does not make you intelligent.
Quote:
40 would make it clear that presidents have nothing to do with gas prices, but now it's magically an accomplishment under Trump.

Not to mention it's wrong. Right at the end of the Bush presidency and again in 2016 near the end of the Obama presidency, gas was significantly cheaper than at any point during Trump's presidency...

But I did see this exact same list flying around Facebook for a while now.. I'm sure it was very well vetted. tongue
By Russia?
quick note: Myanmar is currently going through an international crisis right now, with talks of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

a real ugly situation. North Korea is the least of Myanmar's problems right now.
Gas? Gas? You poo poo that entire list over Gas?

Pick and choose as you wish to deny that list. rolleyes
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 09:57 PM
Alright, let's break down some of this idiocy that 40 mindlessly copied and pasted:

Quote:
1) He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

Again, Gorsuch was on a list created by the Heritage Foundation, and only appointed because of shrewd maneuvering by McConnell.

The idea that this dullard was poring over judges names and records is laughable.

Quote:
2) The stock market is at an all-time high.

This has little - if anything - to do with Trump.

First of all, it's nothing new. The market has been climbing to record highs for several years now, and its not necessarily a good thing. It's not a bad thing, but there's several issues to take into consideration - wealth disparity, what kinds of jobs are being created, if people are moving up in classes, etc. And we're on the wrong side of all those issues right now.

I will say Trump is partially responsible in that markets and corporations know he and Congress will implement policies that stagger the working and middle classes, leaving them open to pillage.

Quote:
3) Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.

This is not true.

Consumer confidence in October was 125.9.

It was 128.6 in December 2000.

Quote:
4) He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.

This is not true at all.

Who the hell wrote this babble, and who is dumb enough to believe it? You couldn't even properly quantify this statement.

Quote:
5) Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.

Mortgage applications?

They couldn't even get to #4 on this list without resorting to complete nonsense.

Quote:
6) Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.

...because people have either given up on finding work, or have been reduced to low-wage, part-time or gig jobs.

Quote:
7) Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.

Again, this is SEVEN. How bad do you have to be failing that this meaningless drivel of an order is in the top 10.

Quote:
8) Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.

Again, this is mindless babble. These acts won't be creating jobs or helping the economy - it will be hurting workers and citizens, immensely.

Quote:
9) Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.

The "war on coal"?

This is so stupid it makes my teeth hurt.

Quote:
10) Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.

This is straight up a terrible thing. It's not an accomplishment.

Quote:
11) Promotes buying and hiring American.

No, he doesn't. He just rambles about it to the rubes who attend his rallies. None of his actions back this up.

Quote:
12) Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.

...and use the tax breaks to replace humans with robots. Which is exactly what happened with Carrier. Remember the big tax break they got so they didn't go to Mexico? The used the savings to automate and laid off their workers.

Quote:
13) Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.

Once again, this is not true at all.

Quote:
14) Bids for the border wall are underway.

How much did Mexico bid?

I've got to stop here, because I feel like I'm getting dumber just reading this stuff.

40, how gullible are you, man? Seriously. Look into some of this stuff before you copy and paste it, my God.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 10:04 PM
Why do you bring up India and China? He doesn't threaten them.

India and China are in southern Asia.

Quote:
He threatens...

Vietnam
Indonesia
Thailand
Singapore
Malaysia
Philippines
Myanmar
Cambodia
Laos
Brunei
Timor Leste

You know, the Nations of South East Asia.
Know your Globe!

The guy who just clearly copied and pasted a list of countries is telling me to know my globe.

Quote:
Get off your own face. A Masters Degree from the Rodney Dangerfield School of Insults does not make you intelligent.

Love to be told I'm not intelligent by the guy who just argued that Whitefish, a two-man company who donated to Trump and was given a no-bid contract that had to be cancelled because they were scamming people who lost their homes, is an accomplishment for Trump.

40 i don't think you want us going through that list. you'll be disappointed.
speaking of accomplishments, the WH has managed to tick off people with their recent comments on the civil war.

i dunno if they intentionally did that to try and take heat off the russia probe, but man....why?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 10/31/17 10:59 PM
Quote:
16) Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.
17) Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.

I think these are my favorite.

The guy who thinks Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Un are the same person, and who every time something does wrong says "Oh, that was Obama's plan, not mine" or "that was the generals' plan, not mine", has devised some grand plan of engagement with ISIS rather than eating a bucket of fried chicken skin before snoring through the Empire Windows jingle at 8:30 pm.
Since you have so much trouble understanding the Globe, why not try to find the ISIS Caliphate that existed during the Obama years.

Sorry, Trump destroyed it.
Trump destroyed the Middle East, Europe, America, Africa, and Asia?

Link?
Try having someone read my post to you.

The Caliphate, I said the ISIS Caliphate. You will have to look it up in the history books because it no longer exists. rofl

Oh, and tell PDF that Trumps trip to Southeast Asia is that a way...
-------------------------------------------->
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 01:06 AM

The Caliphate, I said the ISIS Caliphate. You will have to look it up in the history books because it no longer exists. rofl

In a weird way I truly admire your persistence in speaking with cockiness on issues you and obviously clueless on

1) In your own words, could you briefly describe what a "caliphate" is?

2) How, exactly, does this mythical Trump plan differ from the previous methods or plans?

3) How do you suppose a mentally ill dullard with no knowledge of anything, let alone the Middle East or military policy, come to devise said plan?

4) If he is so effective and wise militarily, why do his generals and Secretary of State dismiss and rebuke nearly everything he says in regards to military and Middle East policy>

Quote:

When you embarrass yourself by trying to claim that North Korea is the dominant nuclear power in southern Asia, doing do in service of defending the wisdom a mentally ill rapist game show host who thinks Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Un are the same person...

...that might not be the right time to spike the football.
Originally Posted By: PDF

In a weird way I truly admire your persistence in speaking with cockiness on issues you and obviously clueless on

1) In your own words, could you briefly describe what a "caliphate" is?

2) How, exactly, does this mythical Trump plan differ from the previous methods or plans?

3) How do you suppose a mentally ill dullard with no knowledge of anything, let alone the Middle East or military policy, come to devise said plan?

4) If he is so effective and wise militarily, why do his generals and Secretary of State dismiss and rebuke nearly everything he says in regards to military and Middle East policy>

Quote:

When you embarrass yourself by trying to claim that North Korea is the dominant nuclear power in southern Asia, doing do in service of defending the wisdom a mentally ill rapist game show host who thinks Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Un are the same person...

...that might not be the right time to spike the football.

PDF, I like you. But I’m concerned for your forehead and the wall it’s banging against. So as my charitable gesture of the day let me break this down for you. You’re wasting your breath. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, 40 is a caricature of a person.
You're trying to talk sense into someone with the mentality of a person that’d believe the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers show was a multi part documentary cuz ‘I saw it on TV!’ Or that Fox and Friends is a news program.
You can try to change his mind (if indeed there’s one there to be changed) or just read his drivel as the political satire comedy it is and get a good laugh.
Good luck if you want to continue to fight for sanity but sometimes a straight jacket, a padded cell, and some Thorazine is all we can do for some folk. Sad.
#MAGA Many Are Getting Arrested
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 02:14 AM
Quote:
You’re wasting your breath. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, 40 is a caricature of a person.

You're trying to talk sense into someone with the mentality of a person that’d believe the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers show was a multi part documentary cuz ‘I saw it on TV!’ Or that Fox and Friends is a news program.

Your second sentence explains why I do it.

Remember Colmes from "Hannity & Colmes"? He was basically a punching bag who threw out the dumbest possible opposition arguments for Hannity to deconstruct.

40 is my Colmes.
Another accomplishment that wasn't mentioned was how President Trump brought Patriotism to the forefront of the discussion.
He made it clear we do not kneel on our Flag or National Anthem.

The people agree! thumbsup
Another accomplishment that wasn't mentioned was how President Trump brought Patriotism to the forefront of the discussion.

He also met the President of the US Virgin Islands!
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
This is one time when I actually hope Trump is lying.

Hope needn't factor into this equation.

His lips were moving.

Bank this [censored].
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 03:10 AM

You really think that it's an accomplishment that a barely literate wet oaf went on an identity politics racist-dogwhistle rant while onstage in Alabama, where he flew to give an impromptu rally (which he often does whenever he trips over himself failing to pretend like he's carrying out the duties of president)?

If that's a notable accomplishment...Jesus, that's embarrassing.

What did that accomplish, outside stroking the egos of moronic clapping seals who are fixated on grievance politics?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 03:15 AM
Accomplishment #86: Finally spelled the word 'honor' right

#87: Went a month without saying he wanted to have sex with his daughter

#88: Read two whole sentences of his morning press briefing before launching into a rambling story about how he probably could've dated Brooke Shields
Could #1 be the following:

Wife read wonderful words of Michelle Obama...
His biggest accomplishment is that he hasn't started WW3 yet.
His second biggest accomplishment is that he has made it almost a year without being impeached or removed from office.
His third biggest accomplishment is finding a responsible daycare provider in General Kelly.
41. He has resisted the urge to grab anybody's crotch. wink
You hear every single thing on that list in the MSM.. The difference is, what you think is a positive, some feel is a negative...

He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.
Only after Congress didn't do their jobs last year after we lost a judge. and they had to jerry rig the thing to get it done... One hell of an accomplishment

The stock market is at an all-time high. Funny, he gets credit for it after Obama era events brought it back from the brink. Remember what happened to the stock market JUST before the 2008 election (sept 2008)and the Dow was running in the 6000 range after. You give Trump credit for this market, but you forget what it was when Obama started... Seems a little forgetful to me

He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.Yes, at what cost to the environment. By the way, we'd had a steady growth during the Obama Admin, but you forget that as if it didn't happen.

Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act Good, then he grabbed them by the .... Never mind

Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.That sounds more like, I hate Obama so everything he did, I'm undoing.. Good or bad no matter who it hurts.. The hell with the people

Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.Yes, that ought to make Americans feel good at night knowing that the Banking industry can go back to the ways they used to run and what, in part, led to the econmic mess in 2007 and 2008,, Wow, what a wonderful thing that is.

I'm going to stop there because I'm sure by now you get the drift..

What you call an accomplishment, may and probably isn't.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-23/danger-patriotism

"If the flag is symbolic of government and that government lies at every turn, enslaves its people, steals from their labor, passes laws that are an execration to their Christian faith, takes from them their liberty, mandates the murder of 1 million babies a year, imports tens of thousands of immigrants to replace workers and drive down wages, and that makes war on other countries that have not threatened us, why should any acknowledge its presence with more than a sneer?"

40 i don't think you want us going through that list. you'll be disappointed.

Oh, you don't like that list, then try this one...

President Donald Trump’s Accomplishments List:

TRUMP ECONOMY

October
Q3 GDP at 3 Percent – Beats Expectations
Ivanka Trump creates new World Bank initiative to foster Entrepreneurship among Women
Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High
63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High
Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2
U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high
Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
Home builder confidence at 12-year high
Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high

September
Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative
Q2 GDP up 3.1%
Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7 trillion – Rising property values and Financial gain
Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
Wages rising faster than prices
Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
US Census Bureau: American median income is increasing for the first time since 2007
Trump has signed a $15 billion relief package for Texas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey
Jobless claims drop to 240,000 – hottest streak in 43 years
U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years

August
Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare
Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000
President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine
Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
Shortage of illegal labor has caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it’s been in 16 years)

July
13,000 jobs being created in WI – largest job announcement in WI history (Foxconn)

June
Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
Gas prices at a 12-year low
Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
Trump Announces $200 Million in Apprenticeship Funding
U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
CEO confidence highest since 2014
U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years
Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them Priority and Training

May
Government spending as percentage of GDP down
1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia
Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council

April
USA’s small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump’s ‘One Million U.S. Jobs’ Promise

March
Slashing job-killing regulations left and right
Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol

February
Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship and STEM
Executive ordered all federal agencies to create task forces to cut regulations that hurt the economy
US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high
Coal Miners are WINNING. Cut Regulations/Create Jobs/New Plant
US Economic Confidence Surges To Highest Level Ever Recorded By Gallup

TRUMP DEFENSE DEPARTMENT

October
U.S.-Backed Forces Capture Raqqa from ISIS
ISIS facing imminent collapse in Syria’s Raqqa
Gen. Mattis breaks down New Afghanistan Strategy – NO RESTRICTIONS on Air Power”

September
US-backed fighters ‘seize 80% of Raqqa from Islamic State’
Mattis sees need for new DOD space programs
Trump calls for Increased Military Spending: Senate passes $700 billion defense policy bill
US shares technology with India. Enlisting them to fight in Afghanistan

August
Mattis vows US support for Ukraine against Russian ‘aggression’
U.S. Cyber Command will be elevated to a “Unified Combatant Command”

July
Mattis decides to withhold U.S. cash from key Pakistani military fund
ANALYSIS: ISIS facing knockout punch in Raqqa after losing Mosul
Mosul liberated from ISIS

May
Mattis: ‘Annihilation Tactics’ Being Used Against ISIS
US, Gulf countries form new group: ‘TFTC’ to stem flow of terror financing
NATO weighs new ‘Counter Terrorism Post’ following Trump’s demands

March
ISIS leader ‘admits DEFEAT in Iraq and orders militants to flee or kill themselves in suicide attacks’

February
Mattis Gives White House Tentative Plan for Rapid Defeat of ISIS
James Mattis threatens to ‘moderate’ US backing for Nato over budgets

TRUMP GOVERNMENT

October
Senate Passes Budget Resolution Clearing the Way to pass Tax Reform with a Simple Majority
Trump’s HHS defines life as beginning at conception
Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
Trump: ‘We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values’
Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
Trump Signs Healthcare Order, Expands Choice and Access through associations
US and Israel withdraw from UNESCO citing “anti-Israel bias”
Trump has written 46 Executive Orders

September
Executive order enabling Treasury Deparment to target companies doing business with North Korea

August
Trump has signed 53 bills into law
Ending many of Obama’s useless Executive Orders
Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump – downsizing government
UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea
Senate confirms 65 Trump nominees for various positions
U.S. Small Business Administration opens assistance center

July
800 Obama regulations cut – Saved over $200 billion
EPA’s Pruitt moves to roll back over 30 environmental regulations in record time
Cut the White House budget – Saved taxpayers $22 million

June
Haley Tells Congress US Assuming More Assertive Role at UN
Trump’s EPA To Repeal Obama’s ‘Waters Of The US’ Rule
Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform” Push
Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord

May
Treasury to call for rolling back banking regulations
Trump orders a Voter Fraud Commission to investigate 2016 election
Fired corrupt and incompetent FBI Director James Comey
HHS to Rescind Birth Control Mandate in Obamacare

April
Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors during Audit of Obama HUD

March
President Trump’s executive order will undo Obama’s Clean Power Plan rule
U.S. Will have Free but Fair and Balanced Trade: Mnuchin
Executive order to reduce operating costs of the Federal Government
Fired all 46 attorney generals hired by Obama

February
Purging the State Department of Obama loyalists

January
Fixing lobbying laws – 5 year lobbying ban on White House officials
Put a regulatory freeze on all federal agencies
Cutting regulations in government agencies

TRUMP JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

October
Restrictions Lifted – Organized Crime Task Force to target MS-13 Gang
397 Arrested 84 Minors Rescued in Underage Sex Trafficking Crackdown
Justice Department Announces First Ever Indictments Against Designated Chinese Manufacturers of Deadly Fentanyl and Other Opiate Substances
Jeff Sessions Delivers Remarks to the Executive Office for Immigration Review
Sessions outlines broad exemptions for religious freedom
Human Trafficking Arrests SURGE: Trump Cracks Down on “Modern Slavery”

September
3,800 Gang Members Charged in Operation Spanning United States and Central America
DOJ files suit against company for not hiring Americans
Sessions says U.S. will intervene in campus free speech cases
US Marshalls Seek Unregistered Sex Offenders, Arrest 12
Department of Justice Awards Nearly $59 Million to Combat Opioid Epidemic

August
DOJ Halts Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
DOJ Halts Obama’s Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
More than 1,000 arrests in sex trafficking operation
Four charged with leaks from Trump administration as attorney general vows crackdown

July
Big increase in cocaine seizures
Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on ‘so-called’ sanctuary cities
Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
Sessions’s New Civil-Forfeiture Rules
Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
The Department of Justice Stands by Texas’s Voter ID Law

June
238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators
Jeff Sessions Declares Fight Against Elite Pedophiles A Top Priority

May
Charges: Sex traffickers took hundreds from Thailand to US
The U.S. attorney general is bringing back the harshest sentences for low-level drug offenses

March
Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
Sessions reassures senators: No pot crackdown imminent

TRUMP HOMELAND SECURITY

October
DHS: Announces New Procedures for Refugee Admissions
Deportations From the Interior up 34%
DACA Renewals Drop 21%
30-foot concrete slab prototypes erected along border

September
ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week – 498 illegal immigrants arrested
Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries – Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia – NO EXPIRATION DATE
Crossing The Border Illegally Is Harder Than It’s Been In 50 Years
Withholding Federal Funds from Sanctuary Cities – Must allow ICE access to jails and notify befor release
$1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
Rescinded DACA

August
Extreme Vetting’ for some green cards
Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
Deportation Orders Up 30%
Miami has removed its “sanctuary” status
ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests

July
Denver To ICE: Stop Arresting Illegal Immigrants At Courthouse. ICE To Denver: Not A Chance.
17 Texas sheriffs approved to partner w/ICE
ICE chief wants smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
New crackdown on ‘so-called’ sanctuary cities
Raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
Army Corps starts pre-construction work on border wall
Deportations in LA are up 60% alone
80% jump in illegal targets
Illegal immigration arrests up 40% nationwide
Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level
Trump Admin Preparing Texas Wildlife Refuge for First Border Wall Segment
Christian refugees admitted now outnumber Muslim refugees admitted
Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump’s border wall
Memo reveals ICE officers have free rein
ICE crackdown scaring some families back to Mexico

June
No Sanctuary For Criminals Act – deny federal grants to sanctuary cities – Passed House and Senate
Kate’s Law – harsher penalties for previously deported criminals – Passed House and Senate
Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
Rescinded DAPA

May
Workers install final panel in upgrade of border fence
US agency raids Indian IT firms

April
Raids turn Oregon city into ghost town
Ending “catch and release” immigration policy

March
Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged in H1B Fraud
Unshackling ICE – told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants – increasing presence in sanctuary cities
TRUMP STATE DEPARTMENT

October
United States Announces a New Strategy on Iran

September
Trump Administration Announces ‘Extreme Vetting’ Plans
Trump cuts Obama’s refugee target in half, takes more Christians than Muslims
New Order Indefinitely Bars Almost All Travel From Seven Countries
UN Security Council unanimously steps up sanctions against North Korea
Fewest Monthly Refugee Arrivals in August Since 2002

August
Trump to stop travel from countries that refuse to help Homeland Security
America has withdrawn almost $300 million in foreign aid to Egypt

July
Rex Tillerson blasts China for hiring slaves from North Korean government
Tillerson to shutter war crimes focused State Dept. office: report
Rex Tillerson, Mediating Gulf Dispute, Signs Antiterrorism Pact With Qatar
Canceled Obama Era special immigration program for foreign entrepreneurs
Critical milestone in the global fight against ISIS
Tillerson to back up Trump efforts to bolster Eastern Europe against Russia

June
Tillerson Tightens Limits on Filling State Department Jobs

April
Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID
Pulling funds to the UN

March
Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is ‘an option’

February
It’s a bloodbath at the State Department
TRUMP VETERANS ADMIN

October
VA seeks partnerships to build and improve health-care facilities
VA announces Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences Act
Task force created to address mortgage refinancing issues

September
Telemedicine: An important tool for Veterans health

August
Trump Signs Bill to Streamline VA Disability Claims Appeals Process
Trump signs ‘Forever GI Bill,’ boosting aid to student vets
How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
VA expands telehealth access

July
VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law

June
Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records

May
White House to launch veterans’ complaint hotline

April
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
TRUMP TRADE POLICY

October
U.S. Trade Deficit is Shrinking – Exports Rising
Trump Fights for ‘America First’ as 4th Round of NAFTA Negotiations End
Crude Oil Shipment to India Highlights Expanding Energy Partnership

August
Crude oil shipment from Texas opens new vistas in India-U.S. ties
Argentina agrees to allow first U.S. pork imports in 25 years
Trump orders probe of China’s intellectual property practices
New memorandum to protect American IPs from China –

July
Coal exports up 60%
China opens rice market for US exports for first time ever
U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan
Renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals – May terminate

June
United States and Mexico finalize sugar trade deal
First U.S. Natural Gas Shipped to Poland

May
Trade agreement clears way for Moody’s, Fitch and S&P to rate onshore bonds
Signed an Arms Deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
China, U.S. reach trade agreement on beef, poultry and natural gas

April
Trump orders a study on abuses of U.S. trade agreements – WTO
Trump slaps tariffs on Canadian lumber imports
Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)
China buys more U.S. coal, sends North Korea
Trade deficit falling faster than expected

March
Trump Administration Issues Trade Policy Agenda Focusing on U.S. Sovereignty and Jobs

January
Trans Pacific Partnership TERMINATED

-Busy Busy Busy President of the United States of America! thumbsup
10/31/17 09:42 PM

Post Of The Month

Sure waited 'til the last minute, didn't you?

wink

The comment I was responding to was about gas. I can find stuff on that list I like and stuff I don't...

The comment I was responding to was about gas. I can find stuff on that list I like and stuff I don't...

Too late for lame excuses now. Be a man.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 07:23 PM
Quote:
Busy Busy Busy President of the United States of America

Cut to shot of Trump snoring, chicken grease on his face while Tucker Carlson is on in the background. "Ivanka," he mumbles. "Get into bed with Daddy"
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 07:24 PM
Also, do we still have sourcing rules? There's way too many big words here for this to have been written by 40 himself.
Forgot to add it. Will look for it.
Also, do we still have sourcing rules? There's way too many big words here for this to have been written by 40 himself.

5% of 40's posts are copy pasta.

Do you remember the AIDS thread from years ago where 40 laid out a very eloquent post and you ACTUALLY said you would have to take back all the bad stuff you said about him being that stupid if indeed he actually (he did) wrote it?

I do.
Originally Posted By: MrTed

Do you remember the AIDS thread from years ago where 40 laid out a very eloquent post and you ACTUALLY said you would have to take back all the bad stuff you said about him being that stupid if indeed he actually (he did) wrote it?

I do.

there was a time limit apparently bro
That was back in the day when people would actually think about each others posts.

Today everyone reads while thinking of what their reply will be.

I do.

Find the post or not, I distinctly remember it. 40 was writing about how people he knew were ending up dead in a very compassionate manner and (then PDR) was actually impressed with his writing style and vocabulary.
Boy, talk about the 'good old days'...

wink
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/01/17 10:37 PM

I do.

Find the post or not, I distinctly remember it. 40 was writing about how people he knew were ending up dead in a very compassionate manner and (then PDR) was actually impressed with his writing style and vocabulary.

I've been kind to him when he makes earnest points.

When he stands in the town square with his pants down shouting nonsense, we go at it.

If you're trying to argue that an imbecile sexual predator who golfs every other day is some hard-working visionary, what else do you expect but mockery?
'The Cut Cut Cut Act': Trump, Hill leaders differ on tax overhaul bill's name

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cut-cut-cut-ac...topstories.html

I hope he’s joking. Reading the article, it appears not. But I have hope.

40, don't try to challenge DC on gas... where we live we pay around 57 cents a gallon in taxes... gas is never cheap here flamingmad
Here is some of Trump's accomplishments you won't hear about on Fox News.

Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump...g-idUSKBN1D14G0

Trump to shrink Utah national monuments in bid to boost drilling, mining

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...g-idUSKBN1CW2PY

White and male: broader bureaucracy mirrors Trump cabinet's profile

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump...e-idUSKBN1CP1D1

Mexico tech industry benefits from U.S. anti-immigration stance

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump...e-idUSKBN1CM1F2

Help wanted: Staff shortages under Trump slow policy changes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump...s-idUSKBN1CB1AL
'The Cut Cut Cut Act': Trump, Hill leaders differ on tax overhaul bill's name

I hope he’s joking. Reading the article, it appears not. But I have hope.

Ain't no joke, sounds like the Trump Train Making America Great Again...Cut Cut Cut Choo Choo Choo! thumbsup
That list sounds good to me! thumbsup
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

40, don't try to challenge DC on gas... where we live we pay around 57 cents a gallon in taxes... gas is never cheap here flamingmad

Democrats?
Quote:
Busy Busy Busy President of the United States of America

Cut to shot of Trump snoring, chicken grease on his face while Tucker Carlson is on in the background. "Ivanka," he mumbles. "Get into bed with Daddy"

Did you see his Comedy Central roast when Jeff Ross got up there?
A new accomplishment!

Donald Trump's favorite phrase has become 2017's 'word of the year'

Announcing the winner, U.K.-based Collins Dictionary said the term "fake news" saw an "unprecedented" rise with usage of the term increasing 365 percent since 2016 thumbsup

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/02/donald-trumps-favorite-phrase-has-become-2017s-word-of-the-year.html

Please Mr.President, we are getting tired of winning! rofl
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847

Come to PA, highest tax in the country I believe on gas. Gov Wolf never seen a tax he didn't like. The state is trouble, big trouble. They are taxing gas, soda, they had 2 tax hikes on cigarettes in the last 5 years and are contemplating another one. They have a 2 billion dollar deficit in the budget, which he wants passed and is taking out loans to fund it. All those taxes and still 2 billion dollar deficit in the budget.smh.

The gas prices today were 2.75-2.85 a gallon. They are getting killed because Pittsburgh is very close to WV (about 30 min drive) and WV gas prices are extremely cheaper, as is all the above I already discussed. People are moving out and commuting.
Gov Wolf, Democrat?
Gov Wolf, Democrat?
That would be correct.
This was CNN on October 5th - after the hurricanes

Link - CNN

Quote:
Still, Friday's report is likely to show employers added only about 90,000 jobs in the month, according economists surveyed by CNNMoney. That's about half of jobs that would have been reported without the storms. So far this year employers have added an average of 175,000 jobs a month.

About a quarter of the economists say the temporary job losses might push the unemployment rate to 4.5%, while the rest believe it will remain at 4.4%.

This was today the actual numbers for October smile

Quote:
The U.S. economy rebounded from the hurricanes and added 261,000 jobs, the best performance of the Trump administration.

Unemployment inched down to 4.1%, the lowest since December 2000.

CNN - today

Contradictory CNN - and they ask what is fake news
Don't know if you heard but NASA reports the Ozone Hole over
Antarctica shrank to its smallest peak since 1988.

Thank you President Trump! thumbsup

haha I didn't hear that. I was too busy cleaning that radiation suit I was told we were going to have to have.
Anybody watch the interview with trump?

Sounds like a damn dictator wannabe.
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

haha I didn't hear that. I was too busy cleaning that radiation suit I was told we were going to have to have.

Awesome! That was fast work. What he do? Fill the hole with West Virginian coal?
Quote:
Awesome! That was fast work. What he do? Fill the hole with West Virginian coal?
I believe it was with tears of the left. All that evaporation into the atmosphere did wonders
It's amazing all of the whining you guys are doing while pointing the finger in the other direction.
Pit just donated more tears. rofl

What did he do? Switch hair sprays?
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

What did he do? Switch hair sprays?

No, like everything else he fixed it. thumbsup
Trump tells Japan to build more cars in the US 'instead of shipping them over,' but they already build millions of vehicles in the states

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tells-japan-build-more-053955054.html

Trump supporters told us that trump knows what he’s talking about.

The majority of Americans are still looking for evidence to support that.
The Japanese automakers agree with him and are going to produce even more cars is the US.

So you oppose the over 4,000 New American jobs this will create on top of the thousands of American jobs that already exist building foreign cars here?

Ok.

Oh, I see the problem. Yahoo again. tsktsk
It was written by business insider.

Also, did you oook at the stats? The numbers say trump is beyond wrong.
Such a hypocrite Trump is. While the majority of his brands are manufactured overseas, over 60% of Japanese autos are manufactured in the USA
Ah, another one who hates American Jobs. rolleyes

Would you prefer they were built overseas and shipped here for sale so we get nothing from the deal?

Thousands upon thousands of Americans are building those foreign cars, paying taxes on their income, eating at restaurants in America, spending their income in our stores!

Those restaurants and stores are buying more supplies from their American suppliers who in turn are ordering more from American manufacturers!

Would you prefer they were built overseas and shipped here for sale so we get nothing from the deal?

Thousands upon thousands of Americans are building those foreign cars, paying taxes on their income, eating at restaurants in America, spending their income in our stores!

Those restaurants and stores are buying more supplies from their American suppliers who in turn are ordering more from American manufacturers!
I remember hearing this or seeing it somewhere - seemed somewhat relevant.

"A young liberal walks up to a man on a brand new 50K Harley Davidson. The young liberal says to the man 'you know, with that 50K you spent on the that pointless machine, you could have fed and clothed many families.' The older man on the Harley looks at the young liberal and says, 'you know, when I buy this American made 'pointless' machine, it employed someone who engineered the motor, employed someone who wired the frame, it employed a painter, it employed a salesman, it employed a marketing department, and it employs mechanics when I need work done it. so me buying this 'pointless' machine, does much more than for far greater than the families I could have gave that money too."
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 05:27 PM

These will most likely - if they happen at all, be robotics plants.

Remember when President Dementia offered Carrier massive tax breaks in order to not move American jobs to Mexico, and then Carrier used the savings to invest in robotics and laid everyone off?

Trump is a laughably bad negotiator, and often can't see past his own nose, so expect quite a bit if him getting duped and his idiocy getting taken advantage of.
How does one answer drivel?

They don't. thumbsup
Isn’t the point of confusion the fact that THERE ARE JAPANESE CAR PLANTS HERE ALREADY?

There’s a Honda plant in Marysville, Ohio making cars that has been there for years!
Which is why trumps comments made no sense.

Japanese car manufacturers build a ton of cars here in America. Most of their best selling cars in America are built by Americans.

Trump took a shot at the Japanese using his own blatant lie.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 05:37 PM
How does one answer drivel?

They don't. thumbsup

What part is drivel, 40? Could you be specific?

Trump has a long history of being a terrible negotiator. He vastly overpays, and tries to cover for his lack of negotiation skills by stiffing his contractors and daring them to sue him.

Carrier absolutely took the tax savings offered by Trump and laid its employees off, investing in robotics for the plant.

So, please tell me - what part is drivel?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 05:42 PM

Japanese car manufacturers build a ton of cars here in America. Most of their best selling cars in America are built by Americans.

I don't think it's a blatant lie - he's just too dumb to know any better.

His brain never really evolved out of the 1980's - when such comments on Japanese auto manufacturing were a more common refrain.

No, Trump asked them to build more cars here. More cars, More American Jobs!
Trump era ushered in wave of M&A on hope for deregulation and tax reform

-U.S. M&A deals totalled $1.2 trillion in the year since President Trump was elected.
-Both in terms of dollar amount and number, it is the most deals for the first year of all modern presidents.
-Deal making is buoyed by promises of deregulation and tax reform.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/trump-er...tax-reform.html

These will most likely - if they happen at all, be robotics plants.

Remember when President Dementia offered Carrier massive tax breaks in order to not move American jobs to Mexico, and then Carrier used the savings to invest in robotics and laid everyone off?

Trump is a laughably bad negotiator, and often can't see past his own nose, so expect quite a bit if him getting duped and his idiocy getting taken advantage of.

At times, you take things out of context. Maybe not in this thread......but you did say this in a different one:
Quote:
President Dementia and Shinzo were scheduled for a photo-op of feeding spoonfuls of food to koi. The dumbass just poured the whole box in.

And maybe you did know, maybe you didn't know, but Trump was following the lead of Shinzo. At least, according to the video (I believe it was Fish) that Fish linked to.

But, maybe you think it was a fake video?
I shall check the Archives.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 08:45 PM
While you're looking, dig up when the doctor couldn't move to Kansas because the US government had single payer.
Good comeback.

You went all "dementia" and "dumbass" and posted a picture to "prove" your point.

You didn't see the whole video though, apparently.

President "Dementia"/"Dumbass" followed the lead of Shinzo.

Admit it?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 09:07 PM
I haven't seen the video. It was a visual joke about Trump looking like a dumbass I saw this morning before I left for the airport. I didn't post it to "prove" anything, it was the only post I made regarding the fish food.

I'll take your word for it, though.
While you're looking, dig up when the doctor couldn't move to Kansas because the US government had single payer.

Just as soon as you show me where I ever said it. tsktsk
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 09:19 PM

I already did. Second time:

Quote:
The American people had a chance to have single payer years ago and rejected it as being unAmerican.

The tale of the NY Doctor who's parents in Kansas were getting elderly and he wanted to move closer to them to care for them, really hit home with most people.

The Government, running single payer, tells the Doctor, No. We have enough Doctors in that area so you can not move there and open a practice.

What true American can even picture our citizens being told where they can move to and where they may work?

It is a slippery slope once you go there

So, 40, which government had single payer in this story you made up? The US? Kansas? New York?

Quote:
The American people had a chance to have single payer years ago and rejected it as being unAmerican.

The tale of the NY Doctor who's parents in Kansas were getting elderly and he wanted to move closer to them to care for them, really hit home with most people.

The Government, running single payer, tells the Doctor, No. We have enough Doctors in that area so you can not move there and open a practice.

What true American can even picture our citizens being told where they can move to and where they may work?

So, 40, which government had single payer in this story you made up? The US? Kansas? New York?

This may make you feel like you have dementia or that you are some other vile creature from prehistoric times, but read it again and comprehend the key words here...

"The Tale of the NY Doctor"

Tale: a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted.
synonyms: story, narrative, anecdote, report, account, history; legend, fable, myth, parable, allegory, saga; informalyarn
"a tale of witches"

I do thank you for searching the archive of my original post though.

Have a nice day smile
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 09:59 PM

Quote:

This may make you feel like you have dementia or that you are some other vile creature from prehistoric times, but read it again and comprehend the key words here...

Tale: a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted.
synonyms: story, narrative, anecdote, report, account, history; legend, fable, myth, parable, allegory, saga; informalyarn
"a tale of witches"

Have a nice day smile

Wait...

So you invented a fake story that never actually happened, with no analogous connections or points,or applicable comparison in order to denounce single payer?

That's pretty close to a literal definition on mindless babbling.

Let me try it.

I definitely think we should have single payer healthcare. Look no further than the tale of the Oakland A's center fielder who was snatched up by a dragon in the middle of a game, and carried off to the moon. Imagine living in a country where we just let outfielders get carried off by dragons. Anyway, that's why we should have single payer.

Quote:

"a tale of witches"

Have a nice day smile

Wait...

So you invented a fake story that never actually happened, with no analogous connections or points,or applicable comparison in order to denounce single payer?

Pay attention now...

It is not my Tale, something very similar was told by Ronald Reagan back in the early 1960's when there were bills for socialized medicine before congress.

But that is informative and educational stuff so I didn't think you would be interested.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 10:10 PM

Quote:

"a tale of witches"

Have a nice day smile

Wait...

Pay attention now...

It is not my Tale, something very similar was told by Ronald Reagan back in the early 1960's when there were bills for socialized medicine before congress.

But that is informative and educational stuff so I didn't think you would be interested.

Reagan. No wonder it's babbling nonsense. I love that your worldview is shaped by 1960's propaganda records that GE paid an actor who made B-movies with chimps to record

Do you understand what single payer health care is? You know it doesn't entail the government telling doctors where they can live and practice, yes?
Originally Posted By: gage

rofl
Hi gage!

You know when I first started on these Boards, my goal was to be Awesome, but that title was taken.
Then I shot for well spoken and eloquent but Clem ran away with that one.

So I moved on.

What the man has got to learn is there is only room on these Boards for ONE Pompous Ass, and that job is taken! rofl
I haven't seen the video. It was a visual joke about Trump looking like a dumbass I saw this morning before I left for the airport. I didn't post it to "prove" anything, it was the only post I made regarding the fish food.

I'll post it.

But, for someone that doesn't have "time" due to being at an airport.......you've certainly posted enough that you could take 1 minute to find the 45 second video.

I'll post it. I don't have time right now. Off to a college meeting with my daughter.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 10:48 PM
Anybody watch the interview with trump?

Sounds like a damn dictator wannabe.

That's pretty much any interview with him. There's two major issues that make him angry to no end, and they both revolve around slug-brain conceptions he had about the job.

A) He legitimately thought that when he won the election, the press and popular opinion would go his way, and he'd get widespread praise. He truly did. Sometimes he'll say it out loud point blank to Haberman when his feelings are really hurt. It eats at him big time that he's a laughingstock

B) His mind can't comprehend what it is the president actually does. He truly believed that he'd be able to do whatever he wanted and implement any policy like a dictator. When he found out that was not the case, he threw massive hissy fits. He was genuinely stunned when the travel ban hit struck down because he and his flunkies were too stupid to shut their mouths. For awhile, he kind of drifted off and just played golf, because at heart he's lazy and weak. By every time he makes a foreign trip, the dictator-speak kicks up again.

I think it's because he's so dumb, that when he goes on these trips, his brain processes what he sees as these other leaders having what he thought he would have.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 10:53 PM
Quote:

Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 a week*, and you actively cheerlead for him. Maybe when it comes to health care, you should stay out of the snark lane.

*he's also said $12/month and $12/year
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 11:07 PM
He just praised King Salman on Twitter.

This guy's stupidity knows no bounds.

Don't get me wrong - just about everyone who is president or high government is cozy with this slimeball, but most of them count on Americans being uninformed enough that they try to do it quietly - the handholding photo, followed by the rebuke of everything he stands for (Salman is an inbred (literally) dictator who funds major terrorist organizations and opposes democracy in all forms).

But Trump doesn't know any better, and Salman put a big bright picture of Trump on a billboard when he visited, so of course he's dumb enough to actively praise the guy for no reason.
it takes a special dirtbag to praise someone who just got arrested for being TOO corrupt in Saudi Arabia.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 11:18 PM
To an extent, I think it's damaging to focus on the norms or violations of norms he commits everyday, because in the grand scheme, it's not going to stop and it's relatively small potatoes.

But the extent of his stupidity is truly mind-boggling. Every day, I think, Jesus, this guy is so incredibly dumb, and he goes and, boom, he'll say or do two or three even dumber things every day.

Like I've said before, none of these guys wanted to win, or expected to win, and now they've got their pants around their ankles and they're too stupid to figure out what to do next.

The funniest part is that Trump spent months on the campaign trail blaming Salman for 9/11.
and that's the thing. we can say what we want about DC's prior incompetence, but since Trump has been in office, it has reached levels not previously known to the world.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/06/17 11:44 PM
There have been some inbred monarchs in history that were as dumb as him, but nothing close in modern times, no.

He just praised a dictator who he spent a year blaming 9/11 on because his dunce son-in-law Kushner was sold on plans for a soft coup.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...nd-japan-visit/

You posted a picture, calling him President Dementia, and a dumbass for dumping the food out.

Watch the vid. Then tell me who's a dumbass.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 01:16 AM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...nd-japan-visit/

You posted a picture, calling him President Dementia, and a dumbass for dumping the food out.

Watch the vid. Then tell me who's a dumbass.

Are you seriously still going on about the fish food thing?

I already told you I believed you.
For the record, here's what you said before: President Dementia and Shinzo were scheduled for a photo-op of feeding spoonfuls of food to koi. The dumbass just poured the whole box in.

And you had a picture of Trump dumping the food.

Weren't you the one harping about people not doing investigations before posting?

(the pic you posted is on page 10 of the now locked "First charges filed in Mueller investigation" thread.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 01:19 AM
OK, I watched the video. Both Trump and Shinzo look like dumbasses, and probably killed several koi.

You're really passionate about fish food, huh?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 01:20 AM
Quote:
Weren't you the one harping about people not doing investigations before posting?

You wanted me to investigate a koi feeding photo-op?

This is fairly desperate, dude.
OK, I watched the video. Both Trump and Shinzo look like dumbasses, and probably killed several koi.

No, sir. I don't give a rip about fish food.

What I care about is you calling someone President Dementia and a Dumb ass because he followed the example given to him.

Now, you can call it a visual joke all you want. We all know why you posted it. You thought you had a "gotcha" moment on Trump.

In reality, the only dumbass here is what you posted.

Twist, turn, change the table, whatever you want. You're a writer. For the "elite". You're good at it.

But what you posted was point blank stupid, and biased, and Fish's link proved it.

Admit it and move on.

You hate everyone, we get it. You're looking the fool yet again.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 01:55 AM
Quote:
But what you posted was point blank stupid, and biased, and Fish's link proved it.

Nah. He did, in fact, look like a dumbass. I was mistaken in that he was following Shinzo's lead.

Quote:
You thought you had a "gotcha" moment on Trump.

I assure you I didn't think I had a "gotcha" moment with Trump, because he was being dumb at a photo op. That happens daily.

He's a moron in the throes of dementia - there's an unlimited amount of ammo on that front. A lot of it is throwaway stuff - his appearance, his incoherent rambling, his deep, almost child-like misunderstanding of the world around him, etc.

The true "gotcha" stuff is when he talks about specific policy and it's apparent he knows less than kids in their first week of civics or history class.

The fish food thing is small potatoes. Cheap laughs.

Quote:
You're a writer. For the "elite". You're good at it.

I work for people who work for people who work for people who are "elite".
Quote:

Nah. He did, in fact, look like a dumbass. I was mistaken in that he was following Shinzo's lead.

Your words, not mine:
Quote:
President Dementia and Shinzo were scheduled for a photo-op of feeding spoonfuls of food to koi. The dumbass just poured the whole box in.

So, you're saying Shinzo looked like a dumbass first?

Geez dude - who's looking like a dumb ass here? Shinzo? Or you?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 02:54 AM
So, you're saying Shinzo looked like a dumbass first?

Geez dude - who's looking like a dumb ass here? Shinzo? Or you?

Yes. This is now the third time I've said Shinzo looked like a dumbass.

And I fail to see how I look like a dumbass here. I posted a picture of Trump being a dumbass. Upon being told that Trump was following Shinzo's lead, I said I took your word for it. Upon watching the video, I said 'Oh, he looked like a dumbass because he was mimicking another's dumbass action'.

How exactly am I supposed to be a dumbass when I made an understandable incorrect assumption, and upon being told that my assumption was only half-correct, immediately acknowledged as much?

Frankly, I think trying to re-litigate this hours after I said that I took your word for it that I was mistaken is far worse of a look.

Are we done with the fish food thing? Do you have any more questions?

How exactly am I supposed to be a dumbass when I made an understandable incorrect assumption,

Bawhahaha rofl

That's rich!

Too much!
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 03:08 AM

How exactly am I supposed to be a dumbass when I made an understandable incorrect assumption,

Bawhahaha rofl

That's rich!

Too much!

Pretty wide chasm you're trying to bridge here.

Making a completely understandable assumption and immediately saying 'oh, I was wrong' when shown is one thing (i.e., assuming Trump who is a moron with dementia, did something dumb). Making an insane assumption that no rational person would believe and clinging to the argument long after its clear you were wrong (i.e. believing Trump, who is a coward that lacks empathy, stopped a mugging in ludicrously heroic fashion), is another.
You are a master.

At being dumb.

You made a dumbass post, trying to call the president a dumbass for doing exactly what Shinzo did. And you admit you didn't see the video.

Re-litigate? Sorry bud, some of us have jobs.

You look the fool here. You posted your little comment with your little picture, not having a clue of what had really happened.

Yet, you refuse to admit it.

You also say "yes, this is now the 3rd timd I've said shinzo looked like a dumbass." Nope,

But, regardless, you thought you had something on Trump. Guess who looks like a dumbass?

Dude, is your ego so freaking huge you can't simply say "PDF was wrong"?

I love it. Re-litigate it hours later.

Yet you're the one that was hopping on a plane, supposedly, and couldn't reply.

Have yourself a good evening, or morning, or whatever it is where you think you are.

Point blank: You called Trump a dumbass for throwing the bowl of food. What you didn't know was Shinzo did it first.

I get it, you hate everyone, and you go out of your way to denigrate everyone yet never have a solution.

It's obvious.

Oh, "understandable incorrect assumption." Do the math on that one buddy.

I laugh at you. Can't even admit you were wrong with the evidence posted directly after your post.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 03:19 AM
You're going to pull a muscle with all that stretching.

Would you like me to post all of my replies?

After you came at me, I said:

Quote:

Then I watched it and said:

Quote:

So, to recap:

Trump looked like a dumbass. I thought he was being a dumbass on his own accord, but it turns out he was being a dumbass because he was mimicking Shinzo. You corrected me, and I took you at your word, and upon watching the video, confirmed I was mistaken.

Frankly, I think you feeling you were making some grand point and stringing it out for hours is far more embarrassing than being half-correct on an issue and acknowledging it.

Are we done with the fish food now?
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 03:37 AM
You are a master.

At being dumb.

You made a dumbass post, trying to call the president a dumbass for doing exactly what Shinzo did. And you admit you didn't see the video.

Re-litigate? Sorry bud, some of us have jobs.

You look the fool here. You posted your little comment with your little picture, not having a clue of what had really happened.

Yet, you refuse to admit it.

You also say "yes, this is now the 3rd timd I've said shinzo looked like a dumbass." Nope,

But, regardless, you thought you had something on Trump. Guess who looks like a dumbass?

Dude, is your ego so freaking huge you can't simply say "PDF was wrong"?

I love it. Re-litigate it hours later.

Yet you're the one that was hopping on a plane, supposedly, and couldn't reply.

Have yourself a good evening, or morning, or whatever it is where you think you are.

Point blank: You called Trump a dumbass for throwing the bowl of food. What you didn't know was Shinzo did it first.

I get it, you hate everyone, and you go out of your way to denigrate everyone yet never have a solution.

It's obvious.

Oh, "understandable incorrect assumption." Do the math on that one buddy.
&
I laugh at you. Can't even admit you were wrong with the evidence posted directly after your post.

"I'm not angry, this is actually funny to me"

Seriously, dude, don't let a message board get to you like this. Especially not in an argument about a koi feeding photo-op.
J/C

its funny that the left is saying how horrible it is trump praised the Saudi king, yet were silent when Obama bowed before him.....priorities

I’m gonna give you an opportunity to do a bit of research and then Change your post.

Cause you definitely aren’t talking about people on the left on this board, or even what could remotely be considered the majority of liberals in the country.

Please demonstrate that you aren’t this ignorant to the world around you.
I’m gonna give you an opportunity to do a bit of research and then Change your post.

Cause you definitely aren’t talking about people on the left on this board, or even what could remotely be considered the majority of liberals in the country.

Please demonstrate that you aren’t this ignorant to the world around you.

I remember it vividly. The left tried to play it off as if Obama was "just taller" than the king and he had to what appeared to be a bow.

WH - No Bow to Saudi King

Quote:
"It wasn't a bow. He grasped his hand with two hands, and he's taller than King Abdullah," said an Obama aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

So I am gonna give you the opportunity to do a little bit of research and retract your post. Please demonstrate that you are not ignorant, and just voicing your opinion and trying to label it as fact, as I am thinking you do much more than you believe.
this is highly disappointing.

first off, people are concerned that Trump praised the PRINCE, NOT the saudi King. those are two different people. The PRINCE is the one who just got arrested by the KING for corruption.

second, have you and other conservatives ever heard something called "customs and courtesies"?

its diplomacy 101. every president has praised the Saudi King, as well as other world leaders around the world. you bow when visiting that host country. its the same thing as when world leaders visit the US, they practice basic customs and courtesies in the country they are visiting and being hosted in.

this is yet another situation of a long line of examples. where you simply have no idea what the hell you're talking about, and are only making yourself and the people who believe your crap worse because of it.

educate yourself. seriously. watch the news. pay attention to the world around you. you will be better off for it, and the people around you will be as well. because right now you aren't doing your part in society being that damn ignorant bro.

seriously, for the sake of all of us, you and others need to seriously step your game up.
that's completely false that all presidents bow to kings. they are seen as equals. Traditionally, American presidents do not bow to kings. I believe you need to educate yourself - once again you project onto others, when you are completely incorrect. I showed a link proving you wrong, you come back with a false statement, based solely on your opinion. Heres some more information for you.

Obama has bowed at least 8 times

Quote:
you bow when visiting that host country
Do you have a link or foreign policy that states we do? Or again are you just injecting your opinion. You made a claim, I expect you to back it up. But I assume you will just continue with spouting your opinion as fact.
Quote:
Look no further than the U.S. Constitution, which states in Article I, Section 9, that ‘No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States.’ Those weren’t just words that prohibited Congress from naming someone a prince or princess, duke or duchess, lord or lady. Those words were clear signals that in the U.S. all persons are on equal footing: that no nobility would exist here and thus no one had to bow to anyone.

Regarding the President. again I would quote of Chris Young, when he says both are “equals on the world stage. Both are heads of state …. the only order of precedence that exists between the two is usually an alphabetical one rather than one of rank.”
Since they are peers neither would actually bow to the other. So no, the President of the United States would perhaps offer nod of the head as a sign of respect and shake hands.

Link
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presidents-emperors-politics-bow/story?id=50942825

Read the link, then look at what the state Department has said about customs and courtesies.

The state department does not advise bowing, but it has happened with multiple presidents in Japan and Saudi.

Another clear cut sign you don’t know what you’re talking about.

And then what’s worse? It doesn’t change the FACT that your overall point about trump praising the king was wrong with regards to the left, as he praised the prince which was the problem.

Sad. Very sad.

second, have you and other conservatives ever heard something called "customs and courtesies"?

Except when Trump does what his host does. Then, according to 1 person, it's called "He's a dumbass and demented."

thumbsup
Quote:
its diplomacy 101. every president praised the Saudi king...you bow when visiting that host country.

The state department does not advise bowing,
Which is it lol. You refered to every president bowing and then you refer that they do not advise it but some do......Seems like you found out you were wrong, and your trying to save yourself from talking out both sides of you mouth. As you have said "Another clear cut sign you don’t know what you’re talking about."
What are you talking about?

Have presidents not bowed? You certainly have seen photo evidence.

The state department does not advise to do so. That’s also a fact.

So which is it? It’s both. Use your brain. The state department does not advise bowing, even though that hasn’t stopped presidents from doing so.

And again, it’s funny how you’re latching on to something because your overall point got destroyed.

As usual.
What we have here is the difference between a fox news viewer and the rest of the world. You will never change his mind Swish, let it go.
You are talking to a Lefty Yahoo users, you will never change their thinking.

Its his neck, not both sides of his mouth.

Yes, Obama bowed.
We are just lucky the King didn't turn around and present his arse.
Some posters take their queues to post from emotional responses to what they've just read. When one's head is so far up their butt, everything they think and say tends to be tainted with crap.

But don't hold emotional responses against them, it's just their inner Nancy trying to get out. The feminine side of the Trump supporting male is on display here, so let's all have a kumbaya moment and hug it out... lol

40 gets half a point for trying. Now back into your hole little troll.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 07:39 PM
J/C

its funny that the left is saying how horrible it is trump praised the Saudi king, yet were silent when Obama bowed before him.....priorities

Ask around. I've been slamming every president for working with these terrorists for well over a decade on these boards.
J/C

Ask around. I've been slamming every president for well over a decade on these boards.

Fixed it for you. thumbsup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
He deserves Corporal Punishment!
He deserves Corporal Punishment!

Or a bunk next to a Weiner.
President Trump arrives in South Korea...

http://i.imgur.com/WuJ025h.jpg
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 09:07 PM

How on earth does your brain manage to do the mental gymnastics necessary to turn a slump-shouldered doughy oaf with a raccoon spraytan and a ridiculously bad hairweave who can't find a suit that fits into some sort of soldier in action?

How on earth does your brain manage to do the mental gymnastics necessary to turn a slump-shouldered doughy oaf with a raccoon spraytan and a ridiculously bad hairweave who can't find a suit that fits into some sort of soldier in action?
Meanwhile, if anyone said anything about Obama's hair, physique, or looks, they were a racist bigot.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 09:26 PM

Meanwhile, if anyone said anything about Obama's hair, physique, or looks, they were a racist bigot.

While certainly way more of a man's man in a traditional sense than Trump, Obama was certainly weak-willed himself, and definitely didn't warrant some insane depiction as a warrior. This looks fairly silly, yes?

And President Trump, in less than a year, has erased him.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 09:42 PM

Nothing fills Trump's diaper faster than his fury at being way less popular and respected than Obama.

I'm not a fan of Obama, he was a terrible president. But Trump can't stand that he can't be what his slug-brain thinks Obama is, and it drives his every decision.
Not only was the Obama Administration awful,
they put chemicals in the water...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8&list=RDyZNtYmdZ-4c&index=10

I got it. You write for Dennis Miller.
40, what did you just make me waste my life on?

Hey arch.

That's pretty good.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/07/17 11:25 PM

That's actually a really good burn.
PDF above:

Quote:
That's actually a really good burn.

Your comment above:

Quote:

Was very Dennis Milleresqe.

That's not an insult.
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
40, what did you just make me waste my life on?

A well rounded education is never a waste.
I prefer John Oliver's take on Mr. Jones.
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg

That's not an insult.

Rockyhill, why you insulting everybody?
Sorry if someone posted this yet, I checked the last page, no:

'Trump’s grade on the economy ticks back up to A-'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-grade-economy-ticks-back-163733792.html

In the year since Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency, earnings have crept upward, employers have added 1.8 million jobs, and the stock market has soared by 22%. That’s enough to boost Trump’s grade on the economy to A- in the latest installment of the Yahoo Finance Trumponomics Report Card.

P.S. 40, ^that^ story was posted especially for you!
Well thank you, that story is special and that Yahoo really knows it's stuff! thumbsup
Quote:

Even though this statement is patently untrue, it most certainly is telling.

Please do post some more.
I invite it... whole-heartedly.

I'm still compiling your profile.

Obama's actions and policies hurt business, hurt GDP, tore at the fabric of our National Independence and promoted Globalism.

He allowed NATO to get away without paying their fair share for defense and allowed our enemies to grow in power.

He colluded with the Russians in giving them control over 20 percent of our weapons grade uranium.

He screwed over Israel, one of our strongest allies.

Bad President, his policies need to be erased and replaced.

People like you supported all that and would have turned America into Europe in a heartbeat.

Add that to your folder!
Don't forget to add wide sweeping democrat victories to this list there 40, it's on Trump.
One good day does not a movement make.
One good day does not a movement make.

Let's address this same time next year. Time will tell.
speaking of the swamp:

The Feds are investigating billionaire Carl Icahn's role advising the Trump administration

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/feds-investigating-billionaire-carl-icahn-194355240.html

Back in August, Carl Icahn quit his role advising President Donald Trump's administration — right around the time The New Yorker reported he could be in legal jeopardy for his attempts to change biofuel policy that would benefit his investments.

Now, the feds are investigating Icahn's informal advisory role to the Trump administration in connection with his investment firm, Icahn Enterprises L.P., which has a significant stake in a fuel refiner that would benefit from regulatory changes that Icahn reportedly lobbied for.

In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Icahn Enterprises announced the US Attorney's office for the Southern District of New York had issued a subpoena seeking information related to the firm and Icahn's activities while he was an advisor to Trump:

"The U.S. Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York recently contacted Icahn Enterprises L.P. seeking production of information pertaining to our and Mr. Icahn’s activities relating to the Renewable Fuels Standard and Mr. Icahn’s role as an advisor to the President. We are cooperating with the request and are providing information in response to the subpoena. The U.S. Attorney’s office has not made any claims or allegations against us or Mr. Icahn. We maintain a strong compliance program and, while no assurances can be made, we do not believe this inquiry will have a material impact on our business, financial condition, results of operations or cash flows."
How did Icahn wind up in the sights of federal investigators?

Here's a rundown of some key takeaways from Patrick Radden Keefe's August profile in The New Yorker that details Icahn's attempts to change the Renewable Fuels Standard:

Icahn has a 82% stake in CVR, a refiner.
Refiners have to blend ethanol into their products, or buy credits, called Renewable Identification Numbers (RIN), from refiners that do. The cost of these RINs has increased, costing CVR more and more money.
Icahn has lobbied vocally against the policy that forces refiners like CVR to buy RINs, arguing in favor of changing the "point of obligation," which would force other parties to buy them instead. In an oped in The Wall Street Journal, he likened RINs to the mortgage-backed securities that fueled the financial crisis.
In December, it was announced that Icahn would be a special adviser to Trump, then the president-elect, with a focus on regulation. "His help on the strangling regulations that our country is faced with will be invaluable," Trump said at the time.
According to The New Yorker, Icahn told Bob Dinneen, the head of the Renewable Fuels Association, which had been supporting the existing RIN policy, in February that an executive order would change the rules. Dinneen told Keefe that while Icahn never said explicitly that he was talking on behalf of Trump, “Icahn had a title I couldn’t ignore.”
“Icahn was always talking about an ‘executive order’—that was his vernacular,” Dinneen told The New Yorker. According to Icahn's lawyer, Icahn only expressed “hope” that Trump would agree with his view on RINs.
Either way, Dinneen said he would propose to his board that the Renewable Fuels Association would end its opposition to the "point of obligation" change. When news leaked of the potential change in the association's stance, there was an outcry from the ethanol industry.
A spokeswoman for the White House later denied that there was any plan to shift the point of obligation.
Keefe reported that an official in the Trump administration told him that there was a draft executive order, but that it was "something Icahn sent to us." Icahn's lawyer denied that Icahn had prepared the executive order.
According to Richard Painter, a Bush administration ethics lawyer, Icahn walked "right into possible criminal charges,” because of "a federal statute that makes it illegal for executive-branch employees to work on any matter in which they may have a direct financial interest." As a reminder, Icahn had the title "special adviser to the president."
Icahn's lawyer told Keefe the relevant law does not apply to Icahn: “Unlike a government employee, Mr. Icahn has no official role or duties and he is not in a position to set policy.”

Trump hires are destructive.
Justice Department's reported demand of CNN sale 'unusual': antitrust expert

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/justice-d...-205318719.html

kinda odd.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/09/17 10:11 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
More to add........

41. Electrical contractors and linesmen from the U.S.A. in Puerto Rico make landfall only 36 days after hurricane Maria made landfall. Huge accomplishment there.

42. Puerto Rico has restored nearly 25% of of their total power grid, only 2 mo's after hurricane Maria made landfall. Another huge accomplishment

43. Achieved the largest and longest electrical blackout in U.S. history in Puerto Rico. Bigly

Will Add More later....

Update: that figure is now down to 18%.
So presidential

Report: Trump Told Tribal Leaders To ‘Just Do It’ And Ignore Drilling Laws

President Donald Trump speaks during an energy roundtable with tribal, state, and local leaders in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Wednesday, June 28, 2017, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Evan Vucci/AP

By Matt Shuham Published November 6, 2017 10:28 am

President Donald Trump in June reportedly told tribal leaders to simply drill for energy resources on their land, regardless of regulations that would prevent them from immediately doing so, Axios reported Sunday.

Citing one unnamed source in the room during a meeting between Trump and Native American tribal leaders in June, and another unnamed source who confirmed the account, Axios reported that the tribal leaders told Trump that “there were regulatory barriers preventing them from getting at their energy.”

The President reportedly replied: “But now it’s me. The government’s different now. Obama’s gone; and we’re doing things differently here.”

“So what I’m saying is, just do it,” Trump said, according to Axios.

The President reportedly continued after a pause, addressing a meeting attendee: “Chief, chief, what are they going to do? Once you get it out of the ground are they going to make you put it back in there? I mean, once it’s out of the ground it can’t go back in there. You’ve just got to do it. I’m telling you, chief, you’ve just got to do it.”

Video from a June 28 meeting between Trump and tribal leaders was posted by the Washington Post at the time. Reading from a statement, Trump echoed the themes that Axios’ unnamed sources described, though he did not say publicly, as he reportedly did privately, that they should break the law.

“Many of your lands have rich natural resources that stand to benefit your people immensely,” Trump said in the video, adding: “All you want is the freedom to use them, and that’s been the problem. It’s been very difficult, hasn’t it? It’ll be a lot easier now under the Trump administration.”

He added later: “Vast amounts of deposits of coal and other resources have, in a way, been taken out of your hands, and we’re going to have that changed, we’re going to put it back in your hands.”

The White House did not dispute the story, Axios noted. Members of the White House press team did not respond to TPM’s questions. One unnamed source who Axios said attended the meeting said the President’s remarks were “Trump speak,” and, according to Axios, that “what he meant by ‘just do it’ was he was pushing for removing burdensome regulations from the Obama era.”

Following Trump’s surprising 2016 electoral victory, Reuters reported that Native American advisers to the then-President-elect had advocated for easing regulations concerning drilling for energy resources on tribal land.
So far from what I am hearing, our President will be bringing home from Asia hundreds of Billions of Dollars in Business for America. thumbsup
So in a matter of days, Trump has unilaterally authorized a tunnel from DC to New York (which travels directly under about 6 major metro areas) and drilling for oil on Indian reservations... with no other approvals or permits or studies required.... wonderful.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/10/17 05:35 PM
So far from what I am hearing, our President will be bringing home from Asia hundreds of Billions of Dollars in Business for America. thumbsup

No details have come out yet, but seeing as Trump doesn't understand the basics of trade or economics or negotiation, we're likely to see a replay of his M.O. as both a businessman and president- flatter his bruised ego, and you can rip him for whatever he's worth, very likely getting him to bite on the initial offer. It's already happened recently with Carrier and the Saudis, and there isn't much reason to doubt more of the same.
So in a matter of days, Trump has unilaterally authorized a tunnel from DC to New York (which travels directly under about 6 major metro areas) and drilling for oil on Indian reservations... with no other approvals or permits or studies required.... wonderful.

"25" his worthless ass and be done with this crazy $#t.
President Trump just announced to the world at his speech in Asia

"From this day forward we will compete on a fair and equal basis.
We are not going to let the United States be taken advantage of any more. I am always going to put America first the same way that I expect all of you to put your Countries first."

-It certainly is nice having a Leader who puts our interests first for a change. thumbsup
"Reeneereeneereenee...."

He opens his mouth, stuff comes out... and none of it is worth a plug nickel.

Just like his sycophantic followers.

Unilaterally???

From the NYTimes...

President Trump huddled for about an hour with top officials from New York and New Jersey at the White House including Senators Chuck Schumer, Cory Booker and Kristen Gillibrand as well as Governors Andrew Cuomo and Chris Christie and about a dozen members of Congress to discuss the building of the multi billion dollar tunnel.

The guests all expressed the importance of the tunnel.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/nyregion/trump-gateway-hudson-tunnel.html
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/10/17 06:37 PM
President Trump just announced to the world at his speech in Asia

"From this day forward we will compete on a fair and equal basis.
We are not going to let the United States be taken advantage of any more. I am always going to put America first the same way that I expect all of you to put your Countries first."

-It certainly is nice having a Leader who puts our interests first for a change. thumbsup

You're taking the word of a serial liar who doesn't understand the basics of trade and almost always does the exact opposite of what he says.

Not quite, there were about 15 non binding memo of understanding. They are not contracts, they are not binding. Also, the Chinese Communist Party has to approve any actual investments-which they did not.

So basically at this point, it was for show
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg

Not quite, there were about 15 non binding memo of understanding. They are not contracts, they are not binding. Also, the Chinese Communist Party has to approve any actual investments-which they did not.

So basically at this point, it was for show

They do this with every Presidential visit. Obama, Bush, Clinton all had major trade talks with China that turned into nothing.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/11/17 02:43 PM
I love watching his feeble-brain work in real time:

TRUMP: "I do not watch much television. I know they like to say that. People that don’t know me, they like to say I watch television - people with fake sources. But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents."

Documents.

(Also this is in response to being asked about Roy Moore)
Nebraska commission approves Keystone XL route, clearing obstacle for TransCanada's hotly disputed oil pipeline

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/nebraska-commission-approves-keystone-xl-pipeline-route.html

Another victory for President Trump, another victory for America! thumbsup
Keystone just leaked upwards of 210,000 gallons in a South Dakota.
Who could have seen this coming?!
Another win for Murika!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/16/us/keystone-pipeline-leak/index.html
Yea well Chrysler has a stalling problem with the Pacifica too.

It ain't a perfect world.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/20/17 07:59 PM
EVERYBODY: You shouldn't do this. The risk of oil spillage and damage is too great

::government does it anyway, 210K gallons spill::

40: It ain't a perfect world.
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Keystone just leaked upwards of 210,000 gallons in a South Dakota.
Who could have seen this coming?!
Another win for Murika!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/16/us/keystone-pipeline-leak/index.html

It'd be neat if our society wasn't reliant on oil, wouldn't it?

Let's face it: If there weren't demand for it, it would never have been built, right?

But, everyone wants energy, and they want it cheap.

Just like everyone wants luxuries, or even necessities, but they want them cheap. And they turn around and demand raises for the work THEY do. The "I want to be paid more, and I want YOU to pay me more, so I can buy cheap products that don't help our economy" thing.
EVERYBODY: You shouldn't do this. The risk of oil spillage and damage is too great

::government does it anyway, 210K gallons spill::

40: It ain't a perfect world.

You weren't around a while back as these guys were all crying about the Gulf of Mexico being ruined for all eternity by that giant oil spill years back.
I am sure you would have been just as glum as they. willynilly

All is well and fine down there and the seafood is delicious. The birds frolic in the clean water and flowing fresh air.
We produce more oil than Saudi Arabia and have for four years.

US Has Produced More Oil Than Saudi Arabia For 4 Straight Years [GRAPH]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/17/us-has...ht-years-graph/

Gas prices have been stable for years. There was no "need" for this pipeline except to line the pockets of oil companies. None.

And we were told this would happen. No need to use the bait and switch con game now.
aren't we the leader in most oil spills in the world, or close to it?
It is all about energy independence for America, like back in the day. Beholden to no one.

We are just making America great again, like it once was.
So America is great when we dump hundreds of thousands of gallons on our own soil?

or are we great when we dump millions into the gulf of mexico? which part was the highlight of greatness?
Is that what I said? No.

If you can't read you should move to a country that...

Oh, God! willynilly

Gas prices have been stable for years. There was no "need" for this pipeline except to line the pockets of oil companies. None.

And we were told this would happen. No need to use the bait and switch con game now.

It's not bait and switch.

The oil imported from the middle east is - get this - transported to the U.S. by ship. To refineries, most often the refineries in the southern U.S.

The oil we get ourselves is, for a large part - NOT on a waterway/ocean. Consequently, what's the best way to transport it to the refineries?

Semi?

Or, just build new billion dollar refineries near the oil?

And, like I said, everyone wants cheap energy - you too.

What's your answer?

Oh, one other thing as far as the "we were told this would happen" thing. If you drive a car, I'm telling you you might get in an accident.

Who cares if your desire to drive compels you to. Who cares if your need to drive compels you to. Just remember, it might happen.

Right?

Build a wind turbine - it might kill a bird.

Yep. And now we are letting the oil companies export again and gas is now creeping up. When they couldn't export it was creeping down! Now we are going to pump Canadian crude to our refineries for processing, risking our land and water for what exactly?

And another thing, do you know how many products are made from crude oil? Thousands! Why would we ever export our own and use somebody else's?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/partial-list-over-6000-products-made-from-one-barrel-oil-steve-pryor
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/21/17 12:10 AM
Quote:
Oh, one other thing as far as the "we were told this would happen" thing. If you drive a car, I'm telling you you might get in an accident.

Who cares if your desire to drive compels you to. Who cares if your need to drive compels you to. Just remember, it might happen.

Right?

Build a wind turbine - it might kill a bird.

The odds of a pipeline spill were/are immensely higher than dying in a car accident.

The odds of the pipeline not spilling significantly were/are roughly the same as the current odds the Browns finishing 6-10 (using current Bovada odds for the Browns).

The comparison of dying in a car accident and a spill are ludicrous.

Here is Forbes in 2013 warning us about this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/...k/#37af597f3d2d

Here's a 2015 Harvard study on Keystone spill likelihood:

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/thrills-and-spills-the-keystone-xl-pipeline/

Here is a 2011 piece urging that Hillary Clinton was lying, and a large-scale spill was inevitable:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/keystone-pipeline-infographic_n_941069.html

2001, New York Times op-ed urging Hillary not to approve the pipeline:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/22/opinio...YrWsRMIhPll6ZuQ
Cool.

Answer the question though. I know you love dealing with negatives - but, what are YOU doing to cut back on demand for oil/energy?

See, that's the whole problem here. Everyone wants heat, everyone wants to drive, everyone wants instant access to electricity....heck, we can't survive with out it, right?

And everyone wants it cheap - just like they want to buy tv's for cheap, or appliances for cheap, or food foe cheap.

If demand wasn't there, no way it gets built.

Ship it from overseas.

Don't have the link right now, but I read the leak was from an old part of the pipeline. ? Maybe better monitoring would've/could've prevented this?

But, everyone wants paid more, so they can spend less buying, thereby improving their situation. I get it.

Here's the kicker: Everyone wants cheap energy for heat, for cooling, for their computers, hot tubs, cell phone charging, running lights all the time, driving, vacationing, nice big new fancy "efficient" homes, heated pools...........the list goes on and on.

Heck, schools that get built then turn around and say "we need more money for the operating budget because our energy efficient brand new school costs more to run than we realized it would."

Cut the demand - and bingo - problem solved.

But, we don't cut the demand - we increase the demand. And some have the nerve to say "see, I told you"?
You know, if we hooked those windmills up to huge diesel or coal fired generators we could keep those things spinning, 24/7, wind or no wind! thumbsup
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/21/17 12:14 PM
Quote:
Cool.

Answer the question though. I know you love dealing with negatives - but, what are YOU doing to cut back on demand for oil/energy?

I got rid of my car last April, and switched my home over to partial solar. I've got a pump for the pool run on solar that also stores energy. Obviously doesn't churn out enough to run everything, but you can certainly see the difference in the utility bills. Raised the property value a tick as well.
You know, if we hooked those windmills up to huge diesel or coal fired generators we could keep those things spinning, 24/7, wind or no wind! thumbsup

Al Gores there hero when it comes to this .... nuff said ... thumbsup
Actually it's more about people that ignored all of the warnings that led to a huge oil spill on our own soil. Al Gore is a whack job, but then again he has nothing to do with any of this.
There are approximately 3,000 ISIS fighters left in Iraq and Syria according to U.S. officials after reaching a height of nearly 40,000 fighters two years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11/27/russian-jet-buzzes-us-navy-spy-plane-in-black-sea.html

Winning! thumbsup
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 11/28/17 04:51 AM
There are approximately 3,000 ISIS fighters left in Iraq and Syria according to U.S. officials after reaching a height of nearly 40,000 fighters two years ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11/27/russian-jet-buzzes-us-navy-spy-plane-in-black-sea.html

Winning! thumbsup

The guy who thought Obama held a military coup because he copied and pasted it from an article has now copied and pasted another article blindly and now thinks ISIS has been nearly vanquished.

Tell us, 40 - what specific military plan took place to wipe out ISIS? And how is said plan a departure from previous operations?

Be specific and use your own words, if you can.
It’s always a nice play on stats that the right uses for gullible voters.

Let’s say the figures are true...which by the way, observe how the author frames it.

“Left and Iraq and Syria”.

Never mind that ISIS has expanded further out into the Middle East, as well as northeast Africa. And never mind the fact that it’s hard to estimate numbers because they aren’t a formal military.

Just an interesting way of framing it, imo

Anyway, the figures. If they are using the 2 year window, then that means the number of ISIS fighters started shrinking at a massive pace a full year left into Obama’s presidency.

Which means that once again, Fox News, briebart, and these gullible trump supporters would rather misled the public with these sorts of articles than ever give obama credit for anything. Because the same people who voted for trump are the same ones who believed the birther nonsense, so anything obama did was viewed as unconstitutional and illegal.

Do you remember pressing one of these posters about what policies trump enacted to help the economy? And no one answered?

We are going into December under obama era policies. And yet these sheep are somehow giving trump credit for doing nothing of significance. The same economy they are praising trump for is the same one that obama handed to him in the first place, yet when obama was president these fake ass trump supporters claimed that the numbers weren’t real.

The economy is running just fine according to trump supporters. And yet they refuse to thank obama.

Let me stop. Sorry for going on a rant.

I just watched a discussion about appropriation of different cultures and it just reminded me how these conservatives would rather drink acid than give a black man credit for anything major.
Quote:
I just watched a discussion about appropriation of different cultures and it just reminded me how these conservatives would rather drink acid than give a black man credit for anything major.

Benny Goodman: "The King of Swing."
...because Counts and Dukes were almost as good.

rolleyes
President Trump Donates Q3 Salary to HHS to Combat the Opioid Crisis

President Donald Trump has donated his third-quarter presidential salary to help the Department of Health and Human Services’ efforts to combat the opioid crisis, acting HHS Secretary Eric Hargan and the White House announced on Thursday.
“His decision to donate his salary is a tribute to his compassion, to his patriotism and his sense of duty to the American people,” acting HHS secretary Eric Hargan said during Thursday's White House press briefing.
Hargan said the money will be used in the planning and design of a large-scale public awareness campaign about the dangers of opioid addiction.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/30/pr...an-services-hhs

Thank you Mr.President thumbsup
A gesture I can get behind.
I still don't get all the fuss over Sheriff Andy Taylor's Grandson.
Trump signs $700 billion military budget into law

WASHINGTON-- President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed into law a sweeping defense policy bill that authorizes a $700 billion budget for the military, including additional spending on missile defense programs to counter North Korea's growing nuclear weapons threat.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/trump-signs-700-billion-military-budget-into-law.html

America thanks you Mr.President thumbsup
Trump makes historic mark on federal bench in first year – and 2018 could be bigger

One of the most transformative years in the federal judiciary began with uncertainty and ends on a political high note for President Trump.

The White House, after winning confirmation for Neil Gorsuch to fill the Supreme Court seat held by the late conservative icon Antonin Scalia, has moved with record speed to fill vacancies on the lower federal courts – a surefire way for a president to help cement his legacy.

As of mid-December, 19 of Trump's 66 total nominees this year have been confirmed by the Senate.

By comparison, then-President Barack Obama had made only 26 choices – including Justice Sonia Sotomayor – half of whom were confirmed by mid-December 2009.

The impact under Trump is especially being felt on the appellate level, which could act as insurance of sorts if those judges are more inclined to support his policies as they face legal challenge across the country.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...-be-bigger.html

Good Job President Trump! thumbsup

You Haters better hurry up in "getting Trump" because he is getting so much done in such a short amount of time.
Is it wrong or me to still feel the JOY in WINNING AGAIN ... is that wrong of me? ... rofl ....

Naaaaaaaaa...

Merry Christmas my friend!!!!

Great Job Donnie!!!!! ..... thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
The TV news here won't stop.

Over the weekend they had some "political analyst" saying something to the effect of:

"Well, the Tax Bill will be Trump's only meaningful victory."
Well I guess they don't consider a right of center Supreme Court, all those new Conservative Federal Judges, a drastic rollback of red tape by eliminating unnecessary regulations that hold down business and job growth and a through the roof Stock Market with a growing economy to be anything.
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg

"Well, the Tax Bill will be Trump's only meaningful victory."

Well, so far it is. Time will tell.
Well I guess they don't consider a right of center Supreme Court, all those new Conservative Federal Judges, a drastic rollback of red tape by eliminating unnecessary regulations that hold down business and job growth and a through the roof Stock Market with a growing economy to be anything.

To be fair ....

- ISIS ... nuff said!!!! .... THANKS DONNIE

- Border Crossings are way down ... STEP # 1 ... thanks TRUMPSTER...

The list is ENDLESS ...

WOOOOHOOOOO ...

Thanks Donnie ...
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

- ISIS ... nuff said!!!! .... THANKS DONNIE

- Border Crossings are way down ... STEP # 1 ... thanks TRUMPSTER...

The list is ENDLESS ...

Screme rofl
The winning do seem to be endless, don't she? thumbsup

The Man ain't even been in office a year yet.

If'n he does 8 years, we gonna have to rename Murica to Trumpia!
Hey Diam where was you this weekend?

Me, Dawg Duty, Willit, Fish, GM and Riley spent a day having some fun in the woods and missed you but I filmed some of it for ya...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF7wYTR4p6Y&list=RDuF7wYTR4p6Y

Me, Dawg Duty, Willit, Fish, GM and Riley spent a day having some fun in the woods and missed you but I filmed some of it for ya...

uhhhhhm you brag about having a gardner and a housekeeper

I am calling BS on your wanna be mountain man claims

More like deliverance than mountain monsters.

More like deliverance than mountain monsters.
40s shore got a perty mouth
We was huntin' sissy half men.

Only caught a couple, of course you already know how fast they can run with their tails tucked up between their legs.
We was huntin' sissy half men.

Only caught a couple, of course you already know how fast they can run with their tails tucked up between their legs.

This coming from a guy who probably tapes his tail back and wears women's underwear to political rallies!
Wait does that mean I am a conservative again..... damn I'm so confused conservative, liberal, y'all make up your minds LOL
I wish they’d grow up and stop making things personal. There is no way anyone can learn anything around here with all this childish my dog is bigger than your dog nonsense.
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Wait does that mean I am a conservative again..... damn I'm so confused conservative, liberal, y'all make up your minds LOL

You once mined King Coal so you automatically received honorable mention. thumbsup

You once mined King Coal so you automatically received honorable mention. thumbsup

Our GM is better than your GM! Na Na

You're a commie. I hope you can find a beret naughtydevil
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
I wish they’d grow up and stop making things personal. There is no way anyone can learn anything around here with all this childish my dog is bigger than your dog nonsense.
well, I would bet my dog is bigger - hes about 150
Accomplishments to date.......

1. Flynn
2. Papadopoulos
3. Manafort
4. Gates
5. Huge permanent tax cuts for the wealthiest of Americans.
6. Russian sanctions imposed but not implemented by administration.
7. The WH petition office has closed and the current petitions (17) that have met the signature threshold -- have not been responded to by your dictator.
8. The ACH tax mandate has been lifted. Hospitals will just have to charge those with insurance more to cover those who aren't paying their fair share by not having insurance and not paying the tax mandate, skyrocketing insurance premiums even more.
9. Shut down the Obamacare open enrollment exchanges early but still had millions signup to get their Obamacare. Ironically mostly in the red states that voted for your dictator.
10. Embarrassment in Alabama losing a senate seat to the Dems. Even though your dictator demanded you to vote for a racist and accused child molester.
11. Helped speed up and escalate North Korea's Nuclear weapons program with poor diplomatic dictator style rhetoric.

You was nervous as a Liberal in an election when the Sheriff showed up but soon settled in with the rest of us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELWmTVR_j4&list=RDoELWmTVR_j4&t=4
We can't fix stupid but we can vote it out. Call me if you need a ride!
Quote:

40, you ever notice how its always the liberals that need rides to the voting booth?

40, you ever notice how its always the liberals that need rides to the voting booth?

Why am I not surprised that you mock the poor?
Quote:

It helped Trump to win as the parents refused to give their kids a ride to the voting centers! thumbsup

They left the kids in the basement as they headed out to vote.

Why am I not surprised that you mock the poor?
Why am I not surprised you believe only the poor don't drive.
You can sum it all up in song you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1eZO43w0M
Quote:

Because they don't vote absentee...
Quote:

Lots of poor redneck conservatives have their car on blocks in the front yard. Rich conservative rednecks have a couple cars on blocks in the front yard.

Call me if you need a ride.
Quote:

Lots of poor redneck conservatives have their car on blocks in the front yard. Rich conservative rednecks have a couple cars on blocks in the front yard.

They do, and yet they still manage to show up.
lol no they don't. Republicans rely on absentee ballots for their disenfranchised voters. Why do you think Republicans are so concerned about in-person voter fraud and not mailed in ballots?
Quote:

Yet over 2 million more American's voted Democrat in the 2016 general election. And showed up for the 2017 November elections. And showed up for the Dec special election in Alabama.

Midterms are around the corner, if you need a ride call me.
Quote:

Yet over 2 million more American's voted Democrat in the 2016 general election. And showed up for the 2017 November elections. And showed up for the Dec special election in Alabama.

Midterms are around the corner, if you need a ride call me.
Whos your dadd....I mean president again?

yeah, barely won an election against an accused pedophile, really high up on that horse
Quote:
Republicans rely on absentee ballots for their disenfranchised voters.

If I'm not mistaken in most states, absentee ballots aren't even counted unless the outcome is withing a certain percentage. But I could be wrong. I believe Oregon is 100% mail in voting.
Quote:
Whos your dadd....I mean dictator again?

Fixed it.
Moving on to another great accomplishment now........

Three days before Christmas, Doris Martinez and daughter Miriam Narvaez joined their neighbors in a line outside city hall in Morovis, a town of 30,000 people still living without electricity in the mountains of central Puerto Rico more than three months after Hurricane Maria battered the U.S. island.
And.......In the U.S Virgin Islands....Power remains out for more than 60% of the territory. On St. Croix, the largest of the islands, only about a fourth of residents -- known as Crucians -- have electricity. Many homes still have no roofs. Cell networks are spotty.
Trump handled 5 Natural Disasters in his first year in office and did a pretty good job.

Obama was an eight year Natural Disaster himself and Trump is fixing that too. thumbsup
And.......In the U.S Virgin Islands....Power remains out for more than 60% of the territory. On St. Croix, the largest of the islands, only about a fourth of residents -- known as Crucians -- have electricity. Many homes still have no roofs. Cell networks are spotty.

To be fair to Trump, he's probably already forgot that he's also the President there.
Hey Trump said he spoke to the President of the Virgin Islands and he assured Donny that it would all be taken care of and to not worry. The Don did a fine job of delegating to the PRESIDENT of the .....Virgin....Islands
“yeah, barely won an election against an accused pedophile, really high up on that horse”

Your disgusting party ran an accused pedophile as a candidate. Your orange turd of a president backed him.
I’ll take the win. I’ll stand on the side of good.
J/C

We have also learned of the corruption from the Obama admin in the DOJ, FBI, and DNC.

Thank you Trump for letting us know how disgusting and criminal the party on the left truly is!
Trump handled 5 Natural Disasters in his first year in office and did a pretty good job.

I'd say that's a matter of perspective. I wonder if you lived on one of these islands if you would feel the same.

I'd say that's a matter of perspective. I wonder if you lived on one of these islands if you would feel the same.

Even an idiot knows loss of life is the number one concern when these things happen and recovery can take years and years.

Trump done good! thumbsup
We can't fix stupid

How Trump is rolling back Obama's legacy

President Trump spent his first year in office moving swiftly to roll back what his Democratic predecessor did in eight.

The result: the steady unraveling of a slew of regulations and laws put in place under then-President Barack Obama, covering everything from the Internet to the environment to health care.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/27/how-trump-is-rolling-back-obamas-legacy.html

See, you can fix stupid. thumbsup
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

You're a commie. I hope you can find a beret naughtydevil

I found one at a yard sale for .10 cents... I'm good laugh

Wait nobody has to grow up. They just have to quit thinking there ego makes ther male member bigger. Some folks just have inadequacy issues.

Wait nobody has to grow up. They just have to quit thinking there ego makes ther male member bigger. Some folks just have inadequacy issues.

Maybe you’re right. I received a new pressing of Dire Straits LP, ‘Brothers In Arms’, for Christmas and remarked to my wife I was still listening to it like I did when I was 26...Loud. So while growing up may be optional, growing a brain shouldn’t be.

rofl Not for PR or the US Virgin Islands. Paper towel toss Pfffft.

Remember this. It's like throwing water on a Wicked Witch right? tongue

People are still trying to recover from Hurricane Sandy...

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/06/opinion/still-recovering-from-hurricane-sandy.html

Read and weep.

GMAFB... one case... and the "Neediest Cases Fund, paid $840 to keep her lights on." In PR they're lucky to have lights. And if they do their lucky to have power let alone water and sewage. Pfft the potus!..he totally dropped the ball for U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico and the USVI.
It has been months since PR started to recover.
Hurricane Sandy was years and years ago.
Think!
I don't hear your GOP leadership or even Christie asking for more relief funds for Hurricane Sandy. Do you?

The GOP doesn't exactly have a favorable track record when it comes to disaster relief, do they?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/06/opinion/still-recovering-from-hurricane-sandy.html

Read and weep.

Damnit Obama. Why did you not pay this woman's electrical bill or create public housing for Sandy victims.

Do the Cons on this forum have any awareness?
speaking of accomplishments that aren't accomplishments....

RIP to the victims in the Kabul attack that ISIS claimed responsibility for.

Couldn’t be ISIS. I mean trump said he beat them. He never lies.

Couldn’t be ISIS. I mean trump said he beat them. He never lies.

never question the fuhrer
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 01:49 AM
Quote:
Mr. Trump disputed reports that suggested he does not have a detailed understanding of legislation, saying, “I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most.”

Later, he added that he knows more about “the big bills” debated in the Congress “than any president that’s ever been in office.”

He's so dumb it's staggering.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us...orth-Korea.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-website-coded-broken-server-222234269.html

Trumps obsession with everything Obama is psychotic.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 02:31 AM
He's incapable of understanding on any subject beyond basic reaction, and his go to thought is that he hates Obama and thus will do any opposite (or any perceived opposite).

The flip side of this is that he has a goldfish brain swayed by flattery. Remember the day he met with Obama during transition and praised him for like 6 hours because Obama was nice to him?

Meh, Trump just takes his oath to defend the Country from all foes, domestic and foreign seriously.
Well you’ve already hinted at it before.

If someone told him that praising obama would make him popular amongst his base and others, he’d totally be for it.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 02:49 AM
Well you’ve already hinted at it before.

If someone told him that praising obama would make him popular amongst his base and others, he’d totally be for it.

Absolutely.

End of the day - Trump's brain is like a zombie pulse that operates on one level - I want to be loved and paid attention to.

Deep down inside, that's why he loathes Obama. Love him or hate him, Obama was portrayed by the media as a cool, likeable guy, and that's all Trump ever wanted. The jealousy eats him up.

That's why he's obsessed with the guy.

There's a reason why his "he was born in Kenya" obsession happened at the same time he was obsessed with the kid from the "Twilight" movies.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 02:51 AM

Meh, Trump just takes his oath to defend the Country from all foes, domestic and foreign seriously.

The guy who didn't know that Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Un were different people takes foreign threats seriously?
yea, Obama winning the most admired man in the gallup poll is probably eating Trump alive right now.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 03:22 AM
yea, Obama winning the most admired man in the gallup poll is probably eating Trump alive right now.

That's all Trump ever wanted. Even back when he was a game show host pretending to be a shrewd businessman, he used to hang those fake Time magazines with him on the cover.

He's so shallow and dumb that he thought when he won, it would give him a ticket to universal respect. The fact that it doesn't is why he throws tantrums all the time.

Did you happen to see who finished a very close second in that poll?

Yep, the new guy who you guys call every derogatory name in the book. Obama just barely beat that turd. rofl

Yep, the new guy who you guys call every derogatory name in the book. Obama just barely beat that turd. rofl

key word: beat.

just like Obama would crush Trump in an election if they went head 2 head.

key word: beat.

just like Obama would crush Trump in an election if they went head 2 head.

Two things...

1. You have yet to learn what it means when Trump is behind in a poll.

2. Obama squeezed out a victory over Hitler. rofl

1. You have yet to learn what it means when Trump is behind in a poll.

Hillary knows. haha
Yes, she learned that one well.

Now imagine bragging about Obama squeezing out a victory in a popularity contest against what these boys refer to as a mush headed Hitler. rofl

Congrats O.
right, like the poll that made Trump the first president in history not to be named most admired man in his first year.

or how Trump backs candidates, and are now....what is it, 0-3?

the race in Virginia, both candidates in Alabama.

Trump wants so much to be admired like Obama.

too bad it will never happen.

and besides, hitler? you're laughing, but the rest of the world isn't. you conservatives backed a pedophile for senate.

that's attached to you forever. congrats.
Boy that poll really shows the Obama's for the power couple they are huh? Sadly there's no mention of Melania or Ivanka but HRC is holding on strong for some reason. Hmmm...

Trump continues to fight against science.

Like many deniers he doesn’t know the difference between weather and climate.
If man caused global warming turns out to be true it is a shame science lost all credibility when they chose to fudge numbers and play politics with their warning.
Science lost all credibility when they said the sun was the center of the universe, but it gets dark at night. Science can't explain that.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 04:30 PM
Yes, she learned that one well.

Now imagine bragging about Obama squeezing out a victory in a popularity contest against what these boys refer to as a mush headed Hitler. rofl

Congrats O.

I don't think anyone was bragging. The discussion was about how the mush-brained crybaby you fawn over soils his diaper when he doesn't win these meaningless popularity contests because he's so weak that he needs such things to boost his fragile ego.

He's currently on Twitter right now whining about opinion polls.

It's precisely why he spends his days yelling at the TV and trying to force dumb wedge issues that don't matter, like the anthem kneeling thing.

Do I care about meaningless popularity polls? No. Does President Snowflake? With every ounce of his being.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/29/17 04:35 PM
President Snowflake:

Quote:
Mr. Trump disputed reports that suggested he does not have a detailed understanding of legislation, saying, “I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most.”

Later, he added that he knows more about “the big bills” debated in the Congress “than any president that’s ever been in office.”

The fact that you think this whiny oafish loser is some sort of tough man's man tells you all you need to know.
I find it funny how that real man triggers you so.
If man caused global warming turns out to be true it is a shame science lost all credibility when they chose to fudge numbers and play politics with their warning.

The high here has been 10 over the last 4 days ...

Global warming my ass ... thumbsup
Trump says he won't make a deal on childhood immigrants without building a border wall and ending 'chain migration'

-President Trump is pressing his border wall and an end to so-called chain migration in exchange for a deal to protect young immigrants from deportation.
-Trump ended the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program in September with a six-month delay.
-Democrats have so far resisted Trump's calls to fund a physical barrier on the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/29/trump-sa...-migration.html

Sure hope the Democrats really do care about DACA and return to the table.
They cried but did nothing with the Tax Bill and Trump said he would have gone easier on SALT if he had any Democrats who were interested at the time. But they weren't.
Global warming means the planet get warmer, and this melts the ice in the oceans.

This ice melt, located at both poles, then warms the entire ocean. The problem then changes the pattern o the ocean currents, slightly raises more water temperature, and this ends up with a direct impact on the weather.

We see more extreme changes and differences these days in years past.

Read up on what global warming is. Science is your friend.
Science is your friend.

fake news. the earth is flat.
Global warming means the planet get warmer, and this melts the ice in the oceans.

This ice melt, located at both poles, then warms the entire ocean. The problem then changes the pattern o the ocean currents, slightly raises more water temperature, and this ends up with a direct impact on the weather.

You mean like the pending ice age they told you about? or the Ozone layer that was going to cause us to have to wear radiation suits?? then when the ice age didn't happen, it was global warming.....now when theres more ice than ever, its climate change....

maybe until science can make up its mind, people will listen.

You mean like the pending ice age they told you about? or the Ozone layer that was going to cause us to have to wear radiation suits?? then when the ice age didn't happen, it was global warming.....now when theres more ice than ever, its climate change....

you literally typed this post due to science. i guess you don't believe in the device you're using, either.

you literally typed this post due to science. i guess you don't believe in the device you're using, either.
nope, its the matix, its not real.
Just got back from 9 days in England and the overwhelming majority of people over there are appalled, disgusted and shaking their head in amazement at the USA for electing such a moron.

Remember, along with Israel...the UK are our closest allies. So, notch one up on another one of Trump's accomplishments: alienating our allies.
Glad you made it back safely bro!!

From The New York Times:

Even Sharks Are Freezing to Death. Winter Rages and the Nation Reels.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topsto...ocid=spartandhp

This is a temperature of the Earth from this morning. I know most cons on here can't read, but to see them not be able to read a colored map is disheartening.
I just went outside ... the sun is shining and everything ... couldn’t check the tempature but it felt like 13 or 14 ... maybe even 15 ...

Maybe their right .. there maybe Global Warming after all ... wink
So we’re the only place with a massive cold front in the world, yet people think our weather must represent the entire globe.
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

From The New York Times:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topsto...ocid=spartandhp

MSN is not the New York Times :ROFL:
Originally Posted By: PDXBrownsFan
Just got back from 9 days in England and the overwhelming majority of people over there are appalled, disgusted and shaking their head in amazement at the USA for electing such a moron.

Remember, along with Israel...the UK are our closest allies. So, notch one up on another one of Trump's accomplishments: alienating our allies.

A greater number of Britons are in favour of Donald Trump’s state visit than oppose it, according to new polling data from YouGov.

When asked whether they thought the visit should go ahead or be cancelled, 49 per cent of British adults were in favour of the visit, compared to just 36 per cent who were against it.

Another obvious split concerned how respondents had voted in the EU referendum last June. As many as 68 per cent of Leave voters thought Trump's state visit should go ahead, while there was half as much support among those on the Remain side.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/...nst-poll-shows/

So I guess we know what circles you traveled in.

nope, its the matix, its not real.

lol ok morpheus.

MSN is not the New York Times :ROFL:

Read this, it's just like that crap Swish posts from Yahoo all the time, the site posts other websites news:

The New York Times
The New York Times

By KARA MURPHY and JACK HEALY
14 hrs ago

ERIE, Pa. — Shivering, snowbound cities are scrapping their outdoor New Year’s Eve countdowns. Polar-bear plunges are being canceled because of fears of frostbite and hypothermia. Winter-hardened towns are gaping at their new lows: 32 degrees below zero in Watertown, N.Y. Minus 36 in International Falls, Minn.

You can click on the link for the rest of the story from the NY Times. Jeez.

A greater number of Britons are in favour of Donald Trump’s state visit than oppose it, according to new polling data from YouGov.

When asked whether they thought the visit should go ahead or be cancelled, 49 per cent of British adults were in favour of the visit, compared to just 36 per cent who were against it.

Another obvious split concerned how respondents had voted in the EU referendum last June. As many as 68 per cent of Leave voters thought Trump's state visit should go ahead, while there was half as much support among those on the Remain side.

This says nothing 40. You are only proving how myopic you are. The country (UK) needs to have relations with the rest of the world. They have left Europe, but they need to stay engaged with them. The majority of the British think Trump is a revolting laughing stock and utter joke of a President, but their country needs to maintain a relationship with the US.
why does mine have to be crap, though
So we’re the only place with a massive cold front in the world, yet people think our weather must represent the entire globe.

As I said. Simpletons like trump and his ilk don’t know the difference between weather and climate.
“Their’s snow in my yard. How can they're be global warming?” said one Dawgtalker.

As I said. Simpletons like trump and his ilk don’t know the difference between weather and climate.
“Their’s snow in my yard. How can they're be global warming?” said one Dawgtalker.

yo, you remember that republican who brought a snowball with him to the senate floor to prove global warming isn't real?

good times, good times.

lol I wonder how bad you have to be if every other person doesn't want the President of a close ally to VISIT their country. I wonder how those numbers compare to Assad, Putin or Erdogan?

The crap is Yahoo Swish. I even removed Yahoo as my homepage. I've never seen such a negative website.

The crap is Yahoo Swish. I even removed Yahoo as my homepage. I've never seen such a negative website.

i have. it's called fox news.
Fish, why is your boy so obsessed with everything Obama?

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
While the Fake News loves to talk about my so-called low approval rating, @foxandfriends just showed that my rating on Dec. 28, 2017, was approximately the same as President Obama on Dec. 28, 2009, which was 47%...and this despite massive negative Trump coverage & Russia hoax!

7:46 AM - Dec 29, 2017

No, Trump's approval rating hasn't caught up to Obama's

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating/index.html

sorry bro but i don't get it. he's trying desperately so hard to be as popular as obama.

not through legislation, mind you, but through rhetoric.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

I do believe Obama was at 46% by this time in his first year.

So what is your point?
Check the link I dropped.

Trump is wrong.

Which isn’t new, unfortunately.
So you are using a different poll.

Ok.

So which poll is true?
So you are using a different poll.

Ok.

So which poll is true?

The one with strippers on it.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

I do believe Obama was at 46% by this time in his first year.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/28/trump-...campaign=buffer
Looks to me like Trump is right again and the Left hates it.
Just remember

"Americans have a Winston Churchill in President Donald Trump", Mike Huckabee tweeted Tuesday. thumbsup
"I think we shall have to take the Chinese in hand and regulate them. The Aryan stock is bound to triumph."

Who said it? Winston Churchill or Donald Trump?

Yet they would have said the same thing if we would have elected Hillary.
Trump ramps up Border Patrol recruitment, in bid to hire thousands of new agents

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...new-agents.html

thumbsup

Yet they would have said the same thing if we would have elected Hillary.

My thoughts exactly.

Wow! I owe George W. a huge apology saying he was the dumbest President EVER! No comparison, Trump makes him look like he has a 190 IQ!
Just remember

"Americans have a Winston Churchill in President Donald Trump", Mike Huckabee tweeted Tuesday. thumbsup

Huckabee should share his chronic.
Just remember

Not all that familiar with Churchill, but I'm gonna take a leap of faith off a limb I'm going out on and say that statement from Huckabee is easily a STRETCH.
Just remember

Not all that familiar with Churchill, but I'm gonna take a leap of faith off a limb I'm going out on and say that statement from Huckabee is easily a STRETCH.

Churchill was a war hero and a rough around the edges yet savvy statesman that turned the Nazi tide by finding a path to victory in the midst of certain defeat! Trump wouldn't make a good pimple on Churchill's arse!
Just remember

Churchill was a war hero and a rough around the edges yet savvy statesman that turned the Nazi tide by finding a path to victory in the midst of certain defeat! Trump wouldn't make a good pimple on Churchill's arse!

My wife is a Screen Actor's Guild member. As such, she gets certain movies that are nominated for awards to screen.

Darkest Hour was among them. Great movie.
Speaking of ascomplishments.

Pentagon just announced transgendered can now be recruited and allowed in the military.

This is awesome (not for trump or his bigoted supporters) because if you love your country, then you should be allowed to serve and potentially give your life for it, regardless on how you view yourself.

We have men, women, LBGT of all colors, ethnicities, and religions serving in our military, and that’s one of the many reasons we have the greatest military on the planet!
Quote:
Trump makes him look like he has a 190 IQ!

Trump has the same effect on tree stumps, soap dishes and washcloths.
Trump redoubles support of Iran protests, says 'world is watching'

President Trump on Saturday again expressed his support for Iran’s growing anti-government protests, saying oppressive regimes “cannot endure forever” and that “the world is watching.”

“Oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice. The world is watching!” Trump said in two tweets. “The entire world understands that the good people of Iran want change, and, other than the vast military power of the United States, that Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most....”

Trump’s increasingly forceful comments mark the second time in two days that he has publicly backed the protests, amid growing support in Washington for the anti-government movement, largely sparked by Iranians’ frustration over rising food costs and continued high unemployment.

thumbsup
Give em hell Mr.President!
Link?
Link?

I was just reading the article, so maybe I can assist my longtime friend 40:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...t-protests.html
Rubio: GOP tax bill 'probably went too far' to help corporations

BY SYLVAN LANE - 12/29/17 11:12 AM EST

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said in an interview published Friday that Republicans “probably went too far” cutting corporate taxes in their just-enacted overhaul of the tax code.

Rubio said he expects corporations to pay out higher dividends to shareholders and buy back shares to increase their stock price with proceeds from the bill.

“You’re going to see a lot of these multinationals buy back shares to drive up the price,” Rubio told the southwest Florida-based News-Press.

“Some of them will be forced, because they’re sitting on historic levels of cash, to pay out dividends to shareholders,” Rubio said. “That isn’t going to create dramatic economic growth.”

The GOP tax bill reduced the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. Republicans have insisted that the corporate tax cut would yield higher wages and more jobs for U.S. workers.

Several U.S. corporations that supported the tax bill announced raises, bonuses and benefits increases for employees shortly after Congress passed the measure on Dec. 22. These include Boeing, Wells Fargo, Comcast, AT&T and close to a dozen others.

But other corporations are planning to funnel the savings into benefits for executives, board members and shareholders. White House chief economic adviser Gary Cohn was visibly stunned at an October interview when only a handful of CEOs in attendance indicated they would reinvest tax savings in hiring and expanding.

Rubio said while the bill contained several things he supported, “If I were king for a day, this tax bill would have looked different.” He and Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) successfully pushed GOP leaders to increase the child tax credit, a provision meant to assist struggling families.

Rubio said he expects Americans to embrace the tax bill once the changes are implemented.

“If I’m against the tax bill because I don’t think it’ll actually cut my taxes and I get my first paycheck in February and it has $200 in there that didn’t used to be there, I’m going to notice that,” Rubio said.

“By the time we get to November of next year, their opinion about the tax bill is not going to be based on media coverage. It’s going to be based on what their paycheck is telling them.”

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/366779...lp-corporations

Even some Fox News anchors are starting to wake up.
Remember, the enlightened Fox News anchors will get shunned like Amish who break the code.
MSNBC got rid of Greta Van Sustern pretty quick too.

Toe the company line or the employment line. Which line is the employee’s choice.
MSNBC and Fox News might as well be the same network, just opposing ideologies.

I often have to cleanse myself after watching any more than half an hour of it, and I consider myself quite liberal.
Since I don’t have the time to watch all of them, I quit watching any of them. All I wanted was unfiltered news and all I could find was opinion.
Since I don’t have the time to watch all of them, I quit watching any of them. All I wanted was unfiltered news and all I could find was opinion.

Only objectivity left in the media if you ask me is Glenn Beck. He gave up the hair on fire rhetoric quite a while ago.
Written media is the only media worth engaging with. They usually dive in much deeper into the topic than any news station could and in less time. In 15 minutes you could read a 1,000 word article or you could watch 3 commercials and see two talking heads argue about a singular point on air. That said, if I'm up early on Sunday then I might turn on Meet the Press, because Chuck Todd is nothing if not entertaining.
When searching for objectivity, I usually turn here for some down to earth real news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/31/17 05:48 PM
Trump redoubles support of Iran protests, says 'world is watching'

President Trump on Saturday again expressed his support for Iran’s growing anti-government protests, saying oppressive regimes “cannot endure forever” and that “the world is watching.”

“Oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice. The world is watching!” Trump said in two tweets. “The entire world understands that the good people of Iran want change, and, other than the vast military power of the United States, that Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most....”

Trump’s increasingly forceful comments mark the second time in two days that he has publicly backed the protests, amid growing support in Washington for the anti-government movement, largely sparked by Iranians’ frustration over rising food costs and continued high unemployment.

thumbsup
Give em hell Mr.President!

*Dan Scavino sends a tweet obviously written by Stephen Miller while Trump eats carving table meat after 18 holes*

40: Wow. Giving 'em hell, sir!
Trump Halts $13 Billion Obama Amtrak Plan Despite Calls For Infrastructure Spending in 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-halts-13-billion-obama-142639516.html
Well it was Obama's so it's totally justified....
Who?
Ya Mamma
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Ya deplorable Mamma

Fixed it for you.
Oh, Obama!

He was our first less than full white President, right?

Think I remember now.
Oh, Obama!

He was our first less than full white President, right?

Think I remember now.

And y’all treated him as such.

I find it funny that conservatives made sure to let it be known that obama was black while they were protesting against him in the streets.

Now that he’s out, they can’t stop mentioning that he was half white.

Bunch of fake asses.
I prefer to refer to him as our first 'more than plain vanilla' president.

A POTUS with flayva....

I think it's funny that they claim he's 'half white' like it means something. Ignoring the hundreds of years when they imposed the one drop rule, making it that anyone who was black, no matter how white they were, would still be considered black.
I wish Barry and his wife would just go away. I'm so sick of hearing and looking at the two of them....worst president ever!
History will remember just that.
So much hate for the first black family in the oval.
I wish Barry and his wife would just go away. I'm so sick of hearing and looking at the two of them....worst president ever!

They want to retire too, but Europe and our allies want to remember when we had a President who was competent.
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/31/17 09:08 PM
I find it funny how that real man triggers you so.

*Senile old doughy oaf with a bad spraytan and hair weave cries like a 14 year old that people are being mean to him*

40: Now there's a real man.

Once again proving the adage that Trump is a beta male's idea of an alpha male.

Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/31/17 09:15 PM
History will remember just that.

The guy who was so gullible that he got duped into believing that Obama held a military coup because he read it on a virus-infested website is here to tell us how history will remember the former president.
Wow! Two posts in a row of Triggered Butt hurt! thumbsup
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/31/17 09:43 PM

*40's pants fall down, causing him to trip and fall into a trash can, which becomes stuck on his head. Everyone laughs.*

40: You guys are so triggered!

*40's pants fall down, causing him to trip and fall into a trash can, which becomes stuck on his head. Everyone laughs.*

Strange post.

You need to face the facts, you're thoughts are filled with Trump. Your posts are filled with Trump. Your butt hurt feelings are due to Trump.

You are owned and manipulated by Trump.
In the new year you may even become Trump.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump thumbsup
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 12/31/17 10:06 PM

Strange post.

You need to face the facts, you're thoughts are filled with Trump. Your posts are filled with Trump. Your butt hurt feelings are due to Trump.

You are owned and manipulated by Trump.
In the new year you may even become Trump.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump thumbsup

You have a tendency to just spout random buzzwords like someone suffering a stroke whenever you embarrass yourself. The last time was when you called a rapist mass murderer "tough" and "cool" and the people punishing him for his crimes "sissy". When the entire board let you know how creepy and disgusting it was, you just kept posting "FAKE NEWS!" over and over like you were having a seizure.

And whenever it's pointed out that your idea of a "real man" is a doughy thin-skinned game show host who spent years obsessively crying about the kid from the teenage vampire movies, you just start rambling about being "butt hurt".

It's obvious based on your adoration of rapists, pedophiles and trust fund wimps that you have absolutely no concept of what constitutes a "real man", but here's a hint - real men don't start shouting random words in repetition like toddlers on a sugar high when they get cornered because they can't defend ludicrous statements about how a fat geriatric crybaby is "tough" and has "the heart of a lion".

When you get duped into buying fake newspaper articles made by a teenager in r/TheDonald and people mock you for it, they're not "butt hurt" or "triggered" - they're just laughing at you.

You're just rambling Trump's name over and over again like a deranged mental patient, and you're trying to claim other people are the one's upset?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izXKM9vyrvc

You have a tendency to just spout random buzzwords like someone suffering a stroke whenever you embarrass yourself. The last time was when you called a rapist mass murderer "tough" and "cool" and the people punishing him for his crimes "sissy". When the entire board let you know how creepy and disgusting it was, you just kept posting "FAKE NEWS!" over and over like you were having a seizure.

Holy crap. 40 is really Trump and he is ghost writing
I had to find something more to do for the next 7 years besides Tweeting. thumbsup
Posted By: PDF Re: President Trump's Accomplishments to date... - 01/01/18 12:22 AM
https://thenib.com/high-steaks
Where is the clip of Ebenezer Trump telling the sick that they should just die and decrease the surplus population?
© DawgTalkers.net