DawgTalkers.net
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-mean-girls-apos-falsely-183443864.html

These young ladies have done women around the globe a huge disservice...the same thing happened to my brother 20 years ago and the accusation which was recanted is still on his record.... personally I know of more false accusations in my small section of life then I do substantiated assaults.

These girls attempted to knowingly ruin a you g man's life...they should be charged as adult felons that will affect post secondary schooling...they should also face monetary restitution to the victim...then maybe they can accuse Karma for sexual assault for the effing they brought on themselves.
Couldn't agree more. If its found that someone comes forward about an allegation and it can't be proven or its found out that they lied, then they need to be prosecuted to full extent of the law.
There's a huge difference between not being able to prove it and it being a lie. Under your scenario should every prosecutor who does not get a guilty conviction be held to the same standard?
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
There's a huge difference between not being able to prove it and it being a lie. Under your scenario should every prosecutor who does not get a guilty conviction be held to the same standard?

Lol. Bam!
© DawgTalkers.net