DawgTalkers.net
CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-ji...nders-announces

CNN's Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta's press pass to access the White House was suspended "until further notice" Wednesday, hours after he engaged in a contentious back-and-forth with President Trump.

"I've just been denied entrance to the WH," Acosta tweeted Wednesday night. "Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit."

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed Acosta's tweet in a statement, claiming the suspension of his press credentials stemmed from his "placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern." She called the behavior "absolutely unacceptable."

The CNN reporter, during a news conference at the White House earlier Wednesday, got into a heated debate with Trump after he asked the president about the migrant caravan. Trump told Acosta to let him do his job.

“Honestly, I think you should let me run the country and you run CNN,” the president said.

The reporter tried to ask him another question before a female White House aide walked over to him.

Trump then told him, “That’s enough!”

Acosta continued to try to talk as the intern was seen trying to take the microphone from his hand. She grabbed the microphone but Acosta wouldn't give it up and there was brief contact between the two.

Sanders in a statement — which Acosta later labeled "a lie" — said that "President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration."

"Contrary to CNN’s assertions, there is no greater demonstration of the President’s support for a free press than the event he held today. Only they would attack the President for not being supportive of a free press in the midst of him taking 68 questions from 35 different reporters over the course of an hour and a half — including several from the reporter in question," Sanders said.

"The fact that CNN is proud of the way their employee behaved is not only disgusting, it is an example of their outrageous disregard for everyone, including young women, who work in this Administration," she added.

CNN said Wednesday night that Acosta's suspension "was done in retaliation for his challenging questions at today's press conference" and claimed Sanders "lied" in her explanation of what unraveled.

"She provided fraudulent accusations and cited an incident that never happened," CNN said. "This unprecedented decision is a threat to our democracy and the country deserves better. Jim Acosta has our full support."

The White House Correspondents' Association in a statement called the move "unacceptable," and urged the White House to "immediately reverse this weak and misguided action."

Trump and Acosta often clash at press conferences. On Wednesday, the president called the reporter "a rude, terrible person" who "shouldn't be working for CNN."

"I tell you what, CNN should be ashamed of itself having you work for them," Trump told Acosta. “The way you treat Sarah Huckabee [Sanders] is horrible. And the way you treat other people is horrible. You shouldn’t treat people that way."

CNN fired back on Twitter, calling Trump's attacks on the media "un-American," and fellow White House reporters backed Acosta.

The White House intern who attempted to take the microphone from Acosta eventually handed it off to Peter Alexander, of NBC News. He called Acosta a "diligent reporter who busts his butt" — to which Trump shot back: "Well, I'm not a big fan of yours either, to be honest."

Other journalists, however, reacted differently, including Fox News' Chris Wallace, who called Acosta's behavior "shameful."

Acosta posted a video to Twitter after his "hard pass" was suspended, showing a Secret Service agent removing his media credentials to access the White House grounds from a lanyard.

The agent appears to have some trouble removing it.

"It's been here for a while, huh?" the agent asks.

"Well yeah I've been working at the White House for five years, covering two administrations, so yeah, it's been in that thing for a while," Acosta says.
If CNN had any shame they would be ashamed to have Acosta represent them.
Just like a Nazi Regime.
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

Acosta was doing his job, Trump couldn't take the heat. He was looking for softballs. If anybody was assaulted it was Acosta.
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Just like a Nazi Regime.

Yes CNN is! thumbsup

Acosta was doing his job, Trump couldn't take the heat. He was looking for softballs. If anybody was assaulted it was Acosta.

Acosta bullied a female during this.
Originally Posted By: Vambo

PUHlease...

PUHlease...

Survives must be believed! thumbsup
So now you are mocking sexual assault survivors? We're done. Don't reply to me anymore.
So now you are mocking sexual assault survivors? We're done. Don't reply to me anymore.

Nope you made that up, sad you need to resort to that.

PUHlease...

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

2. Deny your right to speak

3. Using the mob mentality

4. Play the victim

5. Appeal to authority fallacy
Just like a Nazi Regime.

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

4. Play the victim

Put you hands on a woman uninvited, get tossed out.

Sounds good to me.

Would be better if he lost his job.

PUHlease...

YIKES

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

[b]CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House,

3. Using the mob mentalit

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

[color:#FFFF33]
4. Play the victim

Posted this two times in a row. Not sure why "denying your voice" is on there or what it means, but no one has confused Vambo for someone with average intelligence.

4. Play the victim

Nope you made that up, sad you need to resort to that.

-----

A play in 5 acts
Press Secretary is using doctored video from Infowars lmfao
Jim Acosta should permanently be banned from the White House.
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg

Yeah, how dare him ask a question that trump doesn’t want to answer.
Just like a Nazi Regime.

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

4. Play the victim

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

4. Play the victim

Just like a Nazi Regime.

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

4. Play the victim

So video shows that the WH has no basis for banning this reporter - and then you change the subject. rofl
Originally Posted By: mgh888

So video shows that the WH has no basis for banning this reporter - and then you change the subject. rofl
What video?
This is a scenario where both people are wrong. How Trump acted was childish, defensive, and came across as a jerk. Acosta was being rude, unprofessional and trying to grandstand. This is a just stupid encounter all around.

But for the record, Jim Acosta did not do what Sanders is claming he did with that woman. She is flat out lying.
If I were Trump I'd go to see Acosta personally and give him an interview. Agree that they can both conduct themselves better (including Trump) and agree to mend fences to kind of start over, maybe give back his pass if everyone involved agrees to act better. None of this will probably happen but that's what I'd do.
To go along with Vambo's steps he listed, many of the left's steps are taken right out of:

Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. That has been the left's playbook for a number of recent years.
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
If I were Trump I'd go to see Acosta personally and give him an interview. Agree that they can both conduct themselves better (including Trump) and agree to mend fences to kind of start over, maybe give back his pass if everyone involved agrees to act better. None of this will probably happen but that's what I'd do.

This is a very mature suggestion TB. Thanks bro.
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies

This is a very mature suggestion TB. Thanks bro.

I second that TB! Surprising but appreciated wisdom bro!

There is more evidence of assault here than all of the accusers of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, most claimed he was guilty. rolleyes

There is more evidence of assault here than all of the accusers of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, most claimed he was guilty. rolleyes

Thank you for posting this out of order rofl
The right raising this to the new standard of assaulting a woman? Then grabbing them by the Vjj should be attempted RAPE! President Chester Molester should be charged!!!
you're a disgusting person.

watch the full video. there is no assault by Jim. lady tried to grab the mic by force, and Jim pulled away.

vambo is fake news.
"What did the man say when he assaulted you, miss?"
"excuse me ma'am"
"this monster!"
you're a disgusting person.

watch the full video. there is no assault by Jim. lady tried to grab the mic by force, and Jim pulled away.

vambo is fake news.

Quote:

quote=Vambo

There is more evidence of assault here than all of the accusers of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, most claimed he was guilty.

Left's playbook

1. Accuse Racism

4. Play the victim

You are aware aren't you that Sarah Sanders used a doctored video provided by Infowars to prove Acosta did anything to the woman who tried to take the mic right?

Of course you didn't see that.. 40 didn't see that..

all you see is whatever fits your agenda.

I watched that presser yesterday.. What I saw was a baby/child dressed up as president that didn't have the courage to stand there and answer Legitimate questions.

He did what he always does, he deflects.. Lies....Misleads..

The House is going to be in Democratic hands come January. Be prepared, this could get ugly as hell for Trump.

I tried to agree with you here but I simply do not. This isn't the first time Acosta has been outright obnoxious in a press meeting. He was purposely trying to get into a debate/fight with Trump. In any profession what he was doing was rude and unprofessional. If someone had done this to Obama the entire press room would have turned on them.

No he didn't assault the woman that is just idiocy. But he was being rude as hell to the young woman and being an antagonist to the president on purpose (not the first time). He's trying to make a nmae for himself, ok fine, but don't cry when you get the boot from the press room, you're not a victim.
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

It is not his questions. It is his actions.
I just wish that intern would've pulled a WWE and faked a fall, when acosta, almost molested her. That would've been classic.
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
I just wish that intern would've pulled a WWE and faked a fall, when acosta, almost molested her. That would've been classic.

why are you wishing for a scandal? odd.

Why are you taking me way too serious?

I was disappointed she didn't whip out some wing chun moves and flip Acosta. She did win my heart back when she grabbed the mic and ran away.

im laying in bed sick as hell. cut me some slack today.
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

I was disappointed she didn't whip out some wing chun moves and flip Acosta. She did win my heart back when she grabbed the mic and ran away.

A solid groin kick would've sufficed.

im laying in bed sick as hell. cut me some slack today.

Sorry you're not feeling well. sick
No need for the back alley vasectomy, Acosta is probably too old for that anyway.
I'm sure you're right. She probably would've just swung and missed. It's not a target rich environment. I can hear acosta now, after his weekly estrogen injection, "Oh no, it's melting". I wonder if he turns green too?
Seriously Swish..I if you got that flu going around its a real mother. I suffered with it for about a month get better soon
Goodbye Mr Acosta. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
thanks bro!
I'm sure you're right. She probably would've just swung and missed. It's not a target rich environment. I can hear acosta now, after his weekly estrogen injection, "Oh no, it's melting". I wonder if he turns green too?

Good thing Don's up there to double check.
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
You are aware aren't you that Sarah Sanders used a doctored video provided by Infowars to prove Acosta did anything to the woman who tried to take the mic right?

Of course you didn't see that.. 40 didn't see that..

all you see is whatever fits your agenda.

I watched that presser yesterday.. What I saw was a baby/child dressed up as president that didn't have the courage to stand there and answer Legitimate questions.

He did what he always does, he deflects.. Lies....Misleads..

The House is going to be in Democratic hands come January. Be prepared, this could get ugly as hell for Trump.

You don't give Vambo enough credit. He knows its doctored. He just doesn't care.
Originally Posted By: gage

You don't give Vambo enough credit. He knows its doctored. He just doesn't care.

rofl

It is not his questions. It is his actions.

His actions are the direct result of how he's treated by the President... Don't just automatically dismiss that.

But to be honest, for us to be even talking about this after 13 people were killed in California is rather STUPID.

Seriously.. We need to stop addressing all the Dog Whistle crap this president does.

We need to spend out time addressing how we treat Veterans.. THis shooter in California was a former Marine and it's been reported he suffered from PTSD,,,

Don't you all think that when you stack up crap like this against the needs of a Veteran, the Veterans need to be put FIRST? I sure as hell do.

Originally Posted By: gage

rofl

Is this a self-own?
Man, what an embarrassing spineless meltdown from Trump.

He’s always been quick to backdown from confrontation, and was going to be surly no matter what after losing the House, but watching him spittle orders in anger and then slink away from the podium in frustration with his shoulders slumped...what a complete wimp.

And it was Jim Acosta, a complete and utter paper tiger.

If cream puffs like Acosta or Megyn Kelly can rattle him this bad, my God.
Don't make too big of a deal out of it yesterday.
Acosta was a prop. Thats all

Lets see what deflection happens when Mueller is allowed (if he is) to finish the probe and let the rest of the chips fall.

What deflection happens when the dems start sending subpoenas for all the stuff that was blocked by the house repubs that can't be blocked anymore.

What deflection happens when they ask for his tax returns, send an invite for an "under oath" party up on the hill, and on and on.

Just think, we are going to look back some day and say, those first two years we thought were crazy, they weren't nothing.
Saw this figured it was relevant since it was mentioned.

So Acosta Accosted that poor lady! tsktsk
So Acosta Accosted that poor lady! tsktsk

I think that’s a partisan over reaction, but saying the video was altered appears to be fake news.
Another temper tantrum by Trump.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Another temper tantrum by Trump.

Acosta has been a jerk for months, this wasn't a singular issue. It was Acosta that was coined the term "Fake News" for badgering him back then. No President should have to deal with the media being jerks.
Yet for eight years the last president did.
Do you mean just Fox News or in general?

Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe a few weeks back said that the problem isn't that Trump is getting blasted by the press, but that the press let up the gas on Obama and that's created part of this double standard. I think I agree with him. The press had no problem going after Bush 43 over various decisions. The press had no problem going after Clinton, or Reagan. The press definitely went after Nixon. Yet Obama had his share of issues too, and the press was very hesitant to go after his administration.

I don't have hard facts here as it feels anecdotal, but Joe Scarborough stating this on MSNBC of all places resonated with me. I know he claims to be a former Republican but he's also a member of the press, so he had no problem attacking his own.
I would say that I agree with you. Each side has their own side in regards to the press. And each side of the press plays its part.

Are you kidding me. Do nothing Ocommie was treated like a rock star by the press. Now they are switching their love to his fat wife.
It's obvious you've taken notes from Trump on your delivery of the message. lmao

As I said, it depends on which side of the press you were listening to.
Reporters Without Borders Puts Out Alert About U.S,

"The revocation of Mr. Acosta's White House press pass, especially on fabricated grounds, is an absolute blow to freedom of the press," said Margaux Ewen, Director of RSF's North America bureau. "This severe measure, paired with the president's treatment of several other esteemed White House reporters, is unacceptable given the already hostile environment for reporters in the United States. President Trump has continued to refer to journalists as the 'enemy of the people' and fails to treat them or their profession with respect. Now he appears to be retaliating against a reporter for asking tough questions of his administration by denying him access. The White House must cease its continuous assault on the First Amendment."
The free press is under attack by our president and many applaud it. Yet they claim to be on the side that wants to uphold the constitution.

The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.
Acosta better be careful, Trump might ask his SA buddy to send a team to question him. He's good with that.
The free press is under attack by our president and many applaud it. Yet they claim to be on the side that wants to uphold the constitution.

The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

We haven't had a free press in America in a decade or better.
We have Democrat and Republican press, mostly Democrat.
Acosta better be careful, Trump might ask his SA buddy to send a team to question him. He's good with that.

We do not have a free press. We have a propaganda machine for one party.

At least you understand what fox news is
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg

At least you understand what fox news is

Agree it is just as much propaganda for the Republicans as CNN, CBS, NBC, and ABC is to the Democrats. We do not have a real press.
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

Are you kidding me. Do nothing Ocommie was treated like a rock star by the press. Now they are switching their love to his fat wife.

Really?
J/C

Acosta questions were not the issue, the way and tone he asked them in an official press conference with the POTUS were the issue.

The POTUS should have acted better himself as well. He simply should have stated, "If you are going to act like political opponent and not a journalist, you can surrender your pass right now and leave" then have him removed.

Acosta absolutely had no right to swipe at the arm of the intern trying to do her job. He is simply only looking to grandstand.

If he wishes to have a political commentary show on CNN, then he needs to surrender his pass and conduct his opinions on that show. The WH press pool is not the place.

If this would have been a reporter a few years ago, he would have been deemed to have been racist and removed by secret service in minutes.

“Do nothing Ocommie” is peak Breitbart Grandpa phrasing.
Originally Posted By: PDF

What is spoiled young punk phrasing?

I know it’s not sounding like a Breitart Granpa blurting out “Ocommie” “his fat wife” and “spoiled young punk”. But call me old fashioned. tongue

Remember When Obama Booted Guest from the WH and the Press Didn’t Care?

I know it’s not sounding like a Breitart Granpa blurting out “Ocommie” “his fat wife” and “spoiled young punk”. But call me old fashioned. tongue

You know that voice most people have in their head that says NO DON'T POST THAT, Yeah I gotta get one of those.

You know that voice most people have in their head that says NO DON'T POST THAT, Yeah I gotta get one of those.

He needs voices to tell him what to do, but the dems are losers. #BlueWins
O'Reilly: Where Pinhead Jim Acosta Went Wrong

why are you posting videos of a guy who got fired for sexual harassment?

So you don't disagree about what he said? rofl

Why do you defend NFL players that beat their wives?

i do disagree with him. and i've always stated that if an nfl player beat his wife, he should be arrest and kicked out the league.

so you managed to lie twice in one post. congrats.

i do disagree with him. and i've always stated that if an nfl player beat his wife, he should be arrest and kicked out the league.

so you managed to lie twice in one post. congrats.

Nope. Your first post you didn't disagree you have defended players who have beaten their wives.

so you managed to lie twice in one post. congrats
just because i didn't state that i disagreed with him doesn't automatically mean anything. you're reaching so hard right now its pathetic.

again, i've made my stance very clear on my dislike for nfl players who beat their women.

but keep lying. this is why its impossible to have any sort of meaningful dialogue with you.
just because i didn't state that i disagreed with him doesn't automatically mean anything. you're reaching so hard right now its pathetic.

again, i've made my stance very clear on my dislike for nfl players who beat their women.

but keep lying. this is why its impossible to have any sort of meaningful dialogue with you.

You backed the players taking a knee some of them had beaten their wives. you know it.

You backed the players taking a knee some of them had beaten their wives. you know it.

i backed players constitutional rights? oh man, im such a bad person!!

i backed players constitutional rights? oh man, im such a bad person!!

They have a constitutional right to beat their wives?

Which one are you?

You back NLF players by being a part of this forum community. So just stop with your high and mighty BS please.
Yeah, if Vambo wanted to send a message he'd boycott the NFL and any forums that are primarily for NFL discussion wink
CNN sues President Trump and top White House aides for barring Jim Acosta

CNN sues White House for using doctored video to bar Jim Acosta

Spreading fake news has consequences.
By Aaron Rupar Nov 13, 2018, 11:42am EST

CNN sued the White House on Tuesday morning, demanding that security credentials be reinstated to journalist Jim Acosta, who was barred from the White House following a testy exchange with President Donald Trump during a news conference last week.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders accused Acosta of “placing his hands” on a White House aide who tried to physically remove a microphone from Acosta and tweeted out a video that purportedly showed him doing so. But CNN’s lawsuit argues the allegation is transparently bogus and based on the use of doctored video that appears to have originated with far-right conspiracy website Infowars.

The lawsuit also cites White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s incoherent comments on Fox News on Sunday during which she acknowledged the video was “sped up,” but argued there’s a difference between that and doctoring footage.

Trump made a similarly unconvincing defense of the bizarrely dishonest tactics the White House employed in an attempt to justify Acosta’s banishment.

“The content and viewpoint of CNN’s and Acosta’s reporting on the Trump administration—not his interaction with the staffer at the November 7 press conference—were the real reason the White House indefinitely revoked his press credentials,” the lawsuit says. “Neither the White House nor the Secret Service has provided Acosta any formal notice of the reasons for, opportunity to be heard regarding, or opportunity to challenge, the decision to revoke his hard pass.”

In a statement announcing the lawsuit, CNN said that “[w]hile the suit is specific to CNN and Acosta, this could have happened to anyone. If left unchallenged, the actions of the White House would create a dangerous chilling effect for any journalist who covers our elected officials.”

CNN alleges that the White House is violating the network’s First Amendment and Fifth Amendment rights by banning him from the White House over objections to his reporting, and demands “[i]mmediate restoration of Acosta’s press credentials and hard pass so that Plaintiffs may continue to report from White House briefings and perform their jobs on White House grounds and at other presidential events.”

As the Atlantic detailed, there’s a legal precedent that suggests CNN’s lawsuit may be successful. In the late 1960s and early ’70s, the Nation correspondent Robert Sherrill was banned from the White House. The ACLU eventually sued, arguing Sherill’s banishment violated his First and Fifth Amendment rights, and ultimately prevailed.

“Once the government creates the kind of forum that it has created, like the White House briefing room, it can’t selectively include or exclude people on the basis of ideology or viewpoint,” Ben Wizner, director of the ACLU’s Speech, Privacy, and Technology Project, told the Atlantic, summarizing the lessons of Sherill’s case.

In a statement released late Tuesday morning, Sanders dismissed the lawsuit as “just more grandstanding from CNN,” adding that the White House “will vigorously defend against the lawsuit.”

The statement went on to move the goalposts yet again by citing another new justification for Acosta’s banishment: that he purportedly hogs the spotlight from other reporters.

“The First Amendment is not served when a single reporter, of more than 150 present, attempts to monopolize the floor,” Sanders said. “If there is no check on this type of behavior it impedes the ability of the president, the White House staff and members of the media to conduct business.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/...-doctored-video
Bob Woodward criticizes CNN's Acosta lawsuit, says media's 'emotionally unhinged' about Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bob-woo...ged-about-trump
Spicer on Acosta, CNN Suing Trump Admin: 'It's Not a Right to Be Able to Go to WH'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/13/se...rd-pass-revoked
It's definitely not a right to be invited into the press room. As far as I can tell you're an invited guest.

Honestly I don't even know, is the President even required to give these media sessions?
J/C

Freedom of press just means that they cannot be jailed for what they write or report. It does not grant ANY of the press access to the WH or the President.

This play by CNN is a joke and they should be ashamed of themselves.
There's plenty of shame to go around.
How Trump would it be to reinstate him, never call on him and then ban him again when he freaks out and inevitably interrupts? God I am laughing just thinking about it.
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
J/C

Freedom of press just means that they cannot be jailed for what they write or report. It does not grant ANY of the press access to the WH or the President.

They didn't ban CNN from the White House, just ignorant Jimmy.
I find it funny how many defend Trump here in this issue. What a damn loser he is. Can't take the heat. He's such a screw up(if not a crook) that he has to ban reporters who ask uncomfortable questions AND make up stories as to why! Faked a video to do it! LOSER.

Same guys taking his side in here say nothing about him disrespecting Vets on Veterans Day! What a damn loser! Too busy laying in bed sucking his thumb to be President that day, pouting over the ass whooping he took on election day!
You probably applaud loudly for the dinner guest who dances on the table. tsktsk

Manners, my good man, manners.
You probably applaud loudly for the dinner guest who dances on the table. tsktsk

Manners, my good man, manners.

This from the court jester.
Fox News backs CNN in lawsuit against Trump, wants Acosta's access reinstated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-back...2NYJ5tBACvWxNYc

rofl This will irk Trump.
I don't recall any outrage from you when Fox reporters were being surveyed by the AG and wiretapped? Weird.
J/C

Except in this case when Trump is antagonistic to the press. What is it you expect them to do.. Sit there like good little children and let the President lie to everyone..

Is that what you want?

Yes, CNN is a joke, so is FOX...
Quote:
Except in this case when the antagonistic to the press.
I watched the entire presser, Acosta was the one instantly raising his voice, talking over others, and refusing to give up the microphone when he was told to.

I stated Trump could have and should have acted better as well. However, he didn't really go off on Acosta until he refused to give the mic.

I don't remember Fox suing Obama when he wiretapped their reporters. J/S.
One is president and one is a reporter. I think the expected standard from each should be different.

There was a time in our nation when we expected our president to act presidential. That time wasn't so long ago.
One is president and one is a reporter. I think the expected standard from each should be different.

There was a time in our nation when we expected our president to act presidential. That time wasn't so long ago.
Exactly, the reporter should have more respect for the office of the President of the United States. Thank you for agreeing.
Oh I certainly don't agree. The president is someone who is responsible for our nation. Someone who should try to unite our country and not act like an azz hole. The other is a reporter.

Exactly, the reporter should have more respect for the office of the President of the United States. Thank you for agreeing.
you read it here folks. Pit has no respect for the Office of the President of the United States.
I have respect for any and every president who has earned it. Trump hasn't. If you think a man who consistently tries to divide our own people as worthy of respect, you go on and respect him. Respect is earned, not given.
I have respect for any and every president who has earned it. Trump hasn't. If you think a man who consistently tries to divide our own people as worthy of respect, you go on and respect him. Respect is earned, not given.
Maybe your reading comprehension is lacking in your older age - I highlighted the words for you.

I have no problem with people not liking trump, as I have no problem with people not liking Obama. However in a professional setting at a press conference, when you are a "journalist" in the press conference, your job is to take the information and report it. Not argue policy or you personal beliefs on said policy. If you want to be a commentator, change your job title and turn in your Press pass.

There is absolutely no way to try to defend the behavior of Acosta, and by trying to so makes your TDS on notice.

But you will reply simply with a "whatabout" Obama I am sure as that is what you do. Its cool man, you hate the US. At least those on the far left admit it.
My only response would be that maybe you should try to hold Trump to the same type of standard. I mean after all, he is the one who said that the free press in "the enemy of the people" but I don't see you taking him to task for that.

I love my country. Which is why I oppose Trump. He is the great divider.
My only response would be that maybe you should try to hold Trump to the same type of standard. I mean after all, he is the one who said that the free press in "the enemy of the people" but I don't see you taking him to task for that.

Sneaky half truth you worked in there as usual. tsktsk
Trump was not referring to the Free Press, he was referring to today's Press as being the enemy of the people.

You know, the Democrat Propaganda Press we citizens suffer today.
So only the 80% of the press that actually calls him on his BS. Because that's what he said.
So only the 80% of the press that actually calls him on his BS. Because that's what he said.

At least Vambo posts links to the FACTS of what he has to say. His opinions are based on facts that he provides.

You and others just spew hate, never a link to your FAKE FACTS! tsktsk
About 80 percent of the media are ‘the enemy of the people,’ Trump says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...m=.d921a1e57953

Trump says Democrats are 'the party of crime.'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...ked-his-n920451

He's the great divider and Chief. Maybe if you actually watched more than just Fox News you would learn some things.

You mean CNN who tried to oust a guy for posting a meme about them? Or led the charge to have RT register as a foreign agent - weird BBC is not. Or when the last admin montitored journalist like Rosen? I didn't hear you then. Was that part of the Standard you are talking about? Or when CNN has guest on calling him hitler and a dictator, that type of respectful reporting? Or when they on National TV report he is a Russian asset or agent w/ no evidence? or the 93% negative reporting they conduct? Yes, anyone pitching as many false and blatant lies are an enemy of the people.

you read it here folks. Pit has no respect for the Office of the President of the United States.

Pit and Acosta respect the office, but this man holding the office is hard to respect, very hard. He must be held responsible for his actions and the questions were fair. Get over it.
See, his blind followers believe him.

Pit and Acosta respect the office, but this man holding the office is hard to respect, very hard. He must be held responsible for his actions and the questions were fair. Get over it.

You need to stop pushing your false reporting that Acosta's questions were the subject of his losing his Press Pass.

It was his actions and behavior that got him tossed.
See, his blind followers believe him.

More FAKE NEWS and Hate.

Willit is not a blind follower. You on the other had are filled with blind hate.

are you saying that Acosta must be responsible for his actions or trump in your statement? I cannot tell by your sentence highlighted.

I will respond that you mean Trump, well...because Trump!

I never said anything about the questions in themselves. I said Acosta's actions and disregard for a professional setting, along with how he acted toward an intern trying to do her job - was and is why he doesn't have a press pass anymore. Deservedly so, mind you. I think your "get over it" should be directed toward CNN.

I also find it ironic that you are telling me to "get over it" when YOU are the one crying about his press pass being taking lol. OH THE IRONY. Its your thread, bub. Get over it.
Here's the problem. willit is quick to point out that CNN is critical of the president. He's quick to point out how CNN has guests that say inflammatory things about the president.

Yet if you noticed, he never pointed out that FOX News does the exact same thing in the opposite direction. That basically they are nothing more than a mouth piece for Trump. How they used the entire "caravan rhetoric" to incite Republican voters in order to drum up the vote then the coverage for that same story has been greatly diminished ever since the election.

I've never denied that CNN is slanted in their coverage. Yet at the same time those so quick to point it out never seem to speak about how this is a two way street.

And all of your "fake news and hate" rhetoric have lost their luster. Nobody cares about your "fake outrage" anymore.
I think you and yours need to send out e-mails to FOX News since they are backing the law suit. Where's your outrage over that?
I'll keep it simple. Trump's declining to answer the tough questions, calling reporters and news outlets names, then his lackey getting all grabby caused all of this. Acosta was doing his job, period.

I know the right has problems with facts, but dems da facts. Anything else you say or spin games you play is just BS like every other day.

You need to stop pushing your false reporting that Acosta's questions were the subject of his losing his Press Pass.

Tools belong in the shed.

Acosta's press creds were taken because Trump is a sore loser and a coward. The fact that the admin used an altered video to cast doubt on Acosta's actions speak volumes to anyone with an actual intellect. Such a sad thing to do. Your President is a small man.
Sort of like FOX News and their coverage of the caravan post election. It's a two way street.
So.
As long as he spewed hate for Trump he was the Darling of the Press.

Free Press my arse!
Sort of like the caravan story by Trump and FOX News. Until after the election......
As long as he spewed hate for Trump he was the Darling of the Press.

Free Press my arse!

Trump gets plenty of praise from the state propaganda reporters (actors) at Fox. If you just want ass kissers asking questions and keeping politicians accountable, move to NK.
Sort of like the caravan story by Trump and FOX News. Until after the election......

Published 4 hours ago

About a dozen members of migrant caravan arrested for trying to illegally cross US border, source says

https://www.foxnews.com/world/about-a-do...der-source-says

Keep the LIES coming Pitt

Who is being kept from free speech? rolleyes
Reading is fundamental. Being mental is not fun.

CNN can say whatever they want they just can't say it in the WH for now because of bad behavior...Free Speech is alive and well.
Yet FOX News is supporting the lawsuit

Fox News and other outlets join CNN fight over press access to White House

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/14/media/cnn-lawsuit-support/index.html

CNN can say whatever they want they just can't say it in the WH for now because of bad behavior...Free Speech is alive and well.

Free speech and free press are not the same thing V. smh

Never said it did.

What speech condemned a free press?

It was his actions not his speech... rolleyes

Here's the problem. willit is quick to point out that CNN is critical of the president. He's quick to point out how CNN has guests that say inflammatory things about the president.

Yet if you noticed, he never pointed out that FOX News does the exact same thing in the opposite direction. That basically they are nothing more than a mouth piece for Trump. How they used the entire "caravan rhetoric" to incite Republican voters in order to drum up the vote then the coverage for that same story has been greatly diminished ever since the election.

I've never denied that CNN is slanted in their coverage. Yet at the same time those so quick to point it out never seem to speak about how this is a two way street.

And all of your "fake news and hate" rhetoric have lost their luster. Nobody cares about your "fake outrage" anymore.
Your so full of lies its I can smell you from here. I have stated several times on this board that fox is slanted to the right. but go ahead, keep posting falsehoods - we know you will.
Quote:
Trump is a sore loser and a coward.
RUSSSSSIAAAAA!!!!

hahah sore loser - hello pot meet kettle.
You have mentioned this multiple times, its been reported today multiple times about the caravan already and arrest have been made. Keep pushing a narrative that's not true. rofl

CNN still has 50 other passes to the White House just not Jim A.
Quote:
Except in this case when the antagonistic to the press.
I watched the entire presser, Acosta was the one instantly raising his voice, talking over others, and refusing to give up the microphone when he was told to.

I stated Trump could have and should have acted better as well. However, he didn't really go off on Acosta until he refused to give the mic.

I don't remember Fox suing Obama when he wiretapped their reporters. J/S.

And he has to do that because this president is making a mockery of the free press.. He's done more damage than any president before him in that arena.

I don't blame all the reporters for attacking...They are merely giving what they get from Trump.
Wah!!! lmao

And below is what the Trump appointed judge-Timothy Kelly said about that-Thanks for playing

In court, Kelly said that Sanders' initial claim that Acosta had inappropriately touched the White House intern who was attempting to take the microphone from him at the news conference was "likely untrue" and "partly based on evidence of questionable accuracy."
j/c

CNN’s Jim Acosta Must Have White House Credentials Restored, Judge Rules

A federal judge on Friday directed the White House to restore the press credentials of Jim Acosta of CNN, a win for media advocates and news organizations in a major legal test of press rights under President Trump.

The judge, Timothy J. Kelly of Federal District Court in Washington, ruled that the Trump administration had most likely violated Mr. Acosta’s due process rights when it revoked his press badge after a testy exchange with the president at a news conference last week.

The ruling was a significant but narrow victory for CNN. Judge Kelly, who was appointed by Mr. Trump, declined to weigh in on the First Amendment issues cited by the network, and the White House has the right to appeal. For now, Mr. Acosta can resume working on the White House grounds.

“I want to emphasize the very limited nature of this ruling,” the judge said from the bench. “I have not determined that the First Amendment was violated here.”

Judge Kelly’s decision came in response to CNN’s request for an emergency order restoring Mr. Acosta’s credentials. The lawsuit, which the network filed this week, remains active. Other legal issues raised in the case were expected to be addressed in later court sessions.

The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said in a statement after the ruling that the administration would temporarily reinstate Mr. Acosta’s pass and would “develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future.”

“There must be decorum at the White House,” she wrote.

Ms. Sanders claimed in her statement that “the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House.” But Judge Kelly did not rule on the First Amendment issues raised by the case because he granted the temporary return of Mr. Acosta’s pass on due process grounds.

Mr. Acosta, CNN’s chief White House correspondent, rose to prominence in large part because of his public jousts with Mr. Trump. The conflict between the reporter and the White House had grown into a legal showdown over journalists’ ability to cover a president who regularly denigrates their work as “fake news.”

Friday’s ruling was hailed by free speech advocates as a victory for journalism.

“Today’s decision reaffirms that no one, not even the president, is above the law,” the American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement. CNN said the network was “gratified with this result, and we look forward to a full resolution in the coming days.”

CNN had argued that the White House had violated Mr. Acosta’s free speech and due process rights, citing a case from the 1970s that required the White House to demonstrate a clear process, and right of appeal, before revoking a reporter’s credentials. Judge Kelly said the Trump administration had been unable to articulate the process that led to stripping Mr. Acosta of his press pass.

The administration contended that presidents enjoy broad discretion to bar journalists from the White House, and that Mr. Acosta’s barbed questioning and refusal to yield his microphone at the contentious conference in the East Room on Nov. 7 was boorish and disrespectful.

Mr. Acosta, who attended the hearing and showed no emotion when the ruling was announced, thanked the judge afterward.

“Let’s go back to work,” he told reporters outside the courthouse.

The case, CNN v. Donald J. Trump, had come to symbolize the dysfunctional dynamic between Mr. Trump and the White House press corps.

It also revealed that much of the interaction between presidents and the press is based on custom, rather than any kind of legal framework. Reporters have had access to the White House for decades, but the mechanics of the tradition have rarely been enshrined in law.

“The relationship between the White House and the beginnings of the press corps came about as a matter of mutual convenience, not as a matter of legal grounding,” said Stephen Ponder, a media historian who has written on reporters in the White House.

No president relishes being scrutinized by the news media, and administrations have long relied on subtle and not-so-subtle methods to ice out reporters they considered troublesome by, for instance, ignoring their questions at briefings or giving scoops to their competitors.

Advocacy groups said that stripping a correspondent’s credentials entered the realm of retaliation, and posed a threat to basic press freedoms.

For Mr. Trump and his supporters, penalizing Mr. Acosta was a surefire crowd-pleaser. The president’s political team released a fund-raising email touting CNN’s lawsuit as evidence that the news media was intent on hurting the administration. White House allies like Sean Hannity of Fox News have denounced Mr. Acosta as a biased grandstander.

Other presidents have expressed animus toward reporters in memorable ways. In 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt handed out a Nazi Iron Cross at a news conference and asked that it be bestowed on one of his least loved chroniclers, a columnist at The Daily News of New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/busin...f7OFJDVJ2NwRVO4
The Court also said the White House needs to come up with a list of Rules and Regulations for Press Conferences which they are working on now.

President Trump says we must have Respect and Decorum.
He has ordered his people to simply end the conference and walk out when Respect and Decorum cease.

It is simply unfair to other members of the Press when someone acts up, interrupts and asks 3 or 4 questions while others have not had a chance to ask one.
As long as he starts to realize that respect isn't a one way street. So far that hasn't been the case.
In your mind.
Yeah, calling them the enemy of the people has such a respectful ring to it.
I see a lot of very short press conferences coming, lol.
That will be up to the Press.

Behave yourselves and these Conferences, with high ratings by the way, will continue. Otherwise, Trump can simply Tweet when he has something to say.
That will be up to the Press.

Behave yourselves and these Conferences, with high ratings by the way, will continue. Otherwise, Trump can simply Tweet when he has something to say.

rolleyes
The press is a joke anyways. It's not like they are legitimate sources of news anymore. I'd be fine if he stopped doing press conferences altogether. He can just do one on one interviews or just do his own news release online or over the radio. I mean those conferences never ask good questions and even when they do by the time it hits the presses its been so warped out of context that it was pointless for Trump to say anything to them to begin with.

It's just shameful what news reporting has deteriorated into to.
Trump on CNN’s Jim Acosta: ‘If he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-on-cnns-jim-acosta-if-he-misbehaves-well-throw-him-out

President Trump told Fox News’ Chris Wallace that he will kick CNN White House reporter Jim Acosta out of press conferences if he "misbehaves" going forward after a federal judge temporarily restored his press pass.

Trump sat down with the “Fox News Sunday” host on Friday for a wide-ranging discussion – the first time Wallace has interviewed Trump since he took office. Wallace pointed out that a federal judge ruled earlier Friday that the White House must reinstate Acosta’s press credential.

“Yeah, its fine, I mean it’s not a big deal. What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct etc. etc. We’re doing that, were going to write them up right now. It’s not a big deal and if he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference,” Trump said.

Wallace asked what rules the administration would put in place going forward after U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly declared that Acosta should be allowed back in the White House.

“We’re writing them now. We’ll have rules of decorum, you know you can’t keep asking questions. We had a lot of reporters in that room, many many reporters in that room and they were unable to ask questions because this guy gets up and starts, you know, doing what he’s supposed to be doing for him and for CNN and you know just shouting out questions and making statements, too,” Trump said.

Kelly’s decision is temporary and further hearings are expected to take place in the next few weeks to determine whether or not yanking the credential violated CNN's and Acosta’s First and Fifth Amendment rights. The temporary order lasts for 14 days and CNN can now petition the Court for a permanent injunction.

“I will say this, look, nobody believes in the First Amendment more than I do and if I think somebody is acting out of sorts I will leave. I will say thank you very much everybody, I appreciate you coming and I’ll leave,” Trump continued. “And those reporters will not be too friendly to whoever it is that’s acting up.”

Acosta’s "hard pass," which provided expedited access to the White House grounds, was suspended last week after he engaged in a contentious back-and-forth with Trump during a press conference. Acosta refused to pass the microphone to a female White House aide and there was brief contact between the two.

CNN filed a federal lawsuit against the Trump administration on Tuesday demanding that the White House restore the press credential of the star reporter – but Press Secretary Sarah Sanders called the move “more grandstanding from CNN.”

Sanders issued a statement following the judge’s decision on Thursday: “Today, the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House. In response to the court, we will temporarily reinstate the reporter’s hard pass. We will also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future. There must be decorum at the White House.”
Now trump wants decorum in the WH. Lol, ew boy. What a shinny turd he’s turned out to be.
The Court also said the White House needs to come up with a list of Rules and Regulations for Press Conferences which they are working on now.

President Trump says we must have Respect and Decorum.
He has ordered his people to simply end the conference and walk out when Respect and Decorum cease.

It is simply unfair to other members of the Press when someone acts up, interrupts and asks 3 or 4 questions while others have not had a chance to ask one.

I liked what President Reagan did, rather than reporters yelling over others, he made the reporters raise their hands just like you did in school and then he would call on them.

I would do that, then don't call on the reporters who are always trying to tick you off.

I am not looking for softball questions, but Acosta goes over the line far too often. Ask fair and balanced questions, you get called on again in the near future. Start throwing darts, you might get skipped for 3-4 weeks.
Personally, I would throw a dart at the Press and answer the one who got stuck.
I have to say that I don't find it surprising that Trump would break a court order because somebody hurts his wittle feewings.
I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect our president to throw a public temper tantrum when he doesn't like a question posed to him by the press. It's almost become expected behavior.
I would put them all in press boxes and give the president a switch board that turns the mic on for the ones he is willing to have ask questions rather than having a gaggle of idiots trying to scream over each other in a bid to see who is the most foolish.
Yet the foolishness coming from Trump seems perfectly fine. lmao
I think he is funny =)

I have watched the liberal bully pulpit for so long that watching him smack them around a bit is a breath of fresh air.
Jim Acosta abused his privileges as a member of the press

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/michael-...er-of-the-press

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. That age-old advice about the distinction between freedom and wisdom came to mind as I read the ruling that requires the White House to reissue media credentials to CNN blowhard Jim Acosta.

Federal Judge Timothy Kelly said Acosta must be allowed to return because there was no due process in the decision to suspend him. Kelly, appointed by President Trump, emphasized he wasn’t ruling on the merits of the suspension or Acosta’s behavior, only the process.

“I have not determined that the First Amendment was violated here,” he wrote, adding that the White House has no obligation to call on Acosta for questions.

While the outcome is a setback for Trump, it is also sensible and points the way forward. The president responded by saying his team will draw up rulesrequiring “decorum” and standards of behavior, and predicts ultimate victory.

Actually, he’s already won something bigger than the case at hand. He’s established the principle that a press pass is not a license to lecture and hector the president while refusing to yield the microphone, all of which Acosta did.

The principle is so obvious it shouldn’t need to be clarified, but written rules are necessary because Acosta abused his privilege. Now the details of the rules must be spelled out to cover any future cases.

But there won’t be any future cases — if the press corps get its act together. The White House Correspondents’ Association must find the courage to police the bad apples in its ranks instead of waiting for the government to act, then running to the courts for protection.

Recall that Acosta got the boot because he was the rudest and most aggressive lout in the room, but was not alone in trashing decorum. For two years, members of the Trump-hating press have used televised briefings and press conferences as a stage to let the world know how they feel about the president.

While most reporters ask real questions, even pointed ones, Acosta and his ilk are engaged in a performance art that amounts to virtue signaling to their bosses and colleagues.

“Look at me,” they seem to say. “I’m fighting back.”

But it’s not the job of reporters to fight back. Theirs is to gather information, fairly and accurately, and let readers and viewers decide what to do with it.

I know how quaint that sounds. But following that tried-and-true formula is how the media built its credibility. The abandonment of decorum is part of the abandonment of standards and is destroying public trust.

This was hardly the first time Acosta starred in his own drama. Over and over, he makes himself the story, which is not appealing, even for some anti-Trumpers.

Indeed, the response to my column supporting the initial suspension reveals that Americans on both sides of the Trump line believe manners still matter. They differ over who is at fault, with Trump supporters seeing most journalists as Democrats with press passes, while Acosta supporters mostly argue he was justified in behaving badly because Trump does, too.

As reader Dave Druten put it, “Respecting a president is preferred conduct, but kowtowing to a proven liar is not proper journalism. You need to address the root of the problem and not the symptoms of disrespect it has spawned.”

Reader Deanne Payne offers yet another view, saying that, although she is not a Trump supporter, she is disturbed by media bias and the lack of professionalism. “I am a nurse and I care for people of all walks of life and my biases, as part of my job, have to be checked at the door,” she writes. “The approach by many in the media is undignified and disgraceful.”

Payne is on to something, both in moral and practical terms. The idea of using someone else’s conduct to justify your misconduct is childish. Go to any playground and you’ll hear a chorus of “he started it” defenses.

It’s simply laughable when adults use that lame excuse, which is what Acosta and his defenders are doing.

As for the practical fallout, there are good reasons why trust of the press is at an all-time low. The 2016 election was in part a referendum on the elite media’s disdain for Trump and his supporters.

For many of them, conduct like Acosta’s confirms Trump’s “fake news” charges because they see in him the kind of journalist they do not trust to tell the truth. And with surveys consistently showing 90 percent of presidential coverage is negative, it is hard to fault their conclusion.

Besides, the president, like all Americans, enjoys First Amendment rights, and nothing in the oath of office requires him to suffer an unfair beating in silence.

Still, instead of engaging in endless combat with press-pass partisans, Trump has other options. He could bar cameras at the daily briefings and without a TV audience, the Acosta types would be unlikely to don their Superman capes.

Trump could also reduce the frequency of the briefings or cancel them entirely. He could substitute more one-on-one interviews for press conferences. He could, in fact, shun the media altogether because none of these traditions of contact are fundamental or even tangential to freedom of the press.

The First Amendment is a key to American liberty in glorious ways, but it is not an excuse for bad manners. It is a tragedy of our era that the media must be reminded of that common-sense truth.
"The First Amendment is a key to American liberty in glorious ways, but it is not an excuse for bad manners. It is a tragedy of our era that the media must be reminded of that common-sense truth."

Yes.
It
is
a
SHAME!!!
That’s not what the trump appointed judge said when he reinstated acosta’s Press pass.

Stop whining, snowflake.
"The First Amendment is a key to American liberty in glorious ways, but it is not an excuse for bad manners. It is a tragedy of our era that the media must be reminded of that common-sense truth."

Yes.
It
is
a
SHAME!!!

When you’re best known for your creepy adoration for various racist perverts, rapists, pedophiles and scumbags, the “bad manners” and “SHAME!” cards aren’t in your deck, buddy.

You post YouTube tribute videos to the guy who called his prostitute “Horseface” on Twitter in a fit of rage, for crying out loud.
That’s not what the trump appointed judge said when he reinstated acosta’s Press pass.

Stop whining, snowflake.

Snowflake? saywhat name calling? rolleyes 2nd grade playground talk how pathetic. tsktsk
Then report it or shut up.
Then report it or shut up.

Stooping to 1st grade bully like tactics... rofl
So you’re not gonna do anything?

Vambo is the kid who always volunteered for hall pass monitor.
So you’re not gonna do anything?

Vambo is the kid who always volunteered for hall pass monitor.

More child like talk... tsktsk
Its the best they got.
What was hat? I don’t speak snowflake. 40 is bilingual. Maybe he can translate.
Its the best they got.

Name calling is all he can do, being so high his brain is fried! rofl
my Brain was fried watching trumps interview. His lack of intelligence reminded me of you.
my Brain was fried watching trumps interview. His lack of intelligence reminded me of you.

Now stooping to Pee Wee Herman level... rofl

Now stooping to Pee Wee Herman level... rofl

Why do you love bring up..”pettifiles” rofl

Stop whining, snowflake.

Snowflake? saywhat name calling? rolleyes 2nd grade playground talk how pathetic. tsktsk

The guy who had an absolute meltdown last night where he went from "it's not fair to call me racist, I don't read Breitbart, and um, maybe you're a pettifile?" to posting a link to the racist pedophile Breitbart guy in a span of 30 minutes is here to tell others they are pathetic.
Quote:
WASHINGTON — Milo Yiannopoulos, a polemical Breitbart editor and unapologetic defender of the alt-right, tested the limits of how far his provocations could go after the publication of a video in which he condones sexual relations with boys as young as 13 and laughs off the seriousness of pedophilia by Roman Catholic priests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/us/politics/cpac-milo-yiannopoulos.html

Last night after I referenced the fact that Vambo quoted this complete freak last week, he ended up melting down and then actually posted a video link to the guy's lecture *again*last night, and then preceded to ask why I was so interested in "pettifiles".

One of the weirder and creepier meltdowns I've ever seen here.

And after he slept it off, he posted an opinion article written by the diaper guy, Charlie Kirk.
Not even a couple of years ago, a ton of people were praising Milo a ton, including guys like Erik and 40.
jc

didn't realize this was the smack shack ...
Awe. Poor Trumpy was put in his place by a judge he himself appointed. Oh thr humanity! Yet I didn't hear him call "that judge" on the carpet? Oh that's right, because he appointed him.
The Judge told them to make up a list of Rules for Press Conferences which they have.

Acosta will find himself in the Turkey pen again, very soon I am sure. Unless of course he learns to act with decorum in the future.
The judge told him to re-instate Acosta's press pass.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/judge-or...press-pass.html

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/416935-judge-rules-against-white-house-in-cnn-dispute
© DawgTalkers.net