DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: EveDawg Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 12:09 AM
So Mr Molester made a screwed up video addressing his accussations. I think something is wrong with this guy.

That was super creepy x1000.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2407736002
Posted By: Dave Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 12:33 AM
It looks like an audition tape for "Son of Lector". Maybe it was the apron ...
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 12:38 AM
While I loved him in The Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil, this dude is too twisted to believe.
Posted By: Dave Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 12:46 AM
I've never seen "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil". Let me guess, light-hearted musical comedy?
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 12:48 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave
I've never seen "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil". Let me guess, light-hearted musical comedy?

Not at all. It was a story of the south, set in Savanah, GA. A murder mystery of the influential. You should watch it, it’s really good.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 01:03 AM
The first half of that video it felt like he was addressing his victims, and it was absolutely sick.
Posted By: PDF Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/25/18 01:05 AM
He’s had an industry reputation as a pervert and a creep for decades.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/26/18 12:13 PM
In today’s deplorable climate, i’m betting he’s back to work acting somewhere soon. Maybe not Hollywood or broadway but he’ll be back. Sad.
Posted By: PDF Re: Kevin Spacey Is Screwed Up - 12/26/18 03:19 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
In today’s deplorable climate, i’m betting he’s back to work acting somewhere soon. Maybe not Hollywood or broadway but he’ll be back. Sad.

Well, he just got charged with a felony, so it’s going to be hard to find any insurance company willing to cover him for quite some time.
© DawgTalkers.net