DawgTalkers.net
As Trump soars higher, Dems reach their lowest point yet

Predicting what history will decide was significant is always dicey. But in the context of our fractured nation and the nonstop Washington tumult since 2016, events in the last three weeks have been nothing short of ­remarkable.

Against an enormous army of antagonists, political and cultural, academic and judicial, Donald Trump is enjoying some of the best days of his presidency. His power and popularity are expanding.

Meanwhile, Democrats and the left, including the media, have suffered one crushing blow after another. Their recent confidence that Trump was not long for the Oval Office is suddenly morphing into a panic that he could win a second term.

The worm began turning on the ­afternoon of Sunday, March 24, when Attorney General William Barr released his letter summarizing the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller. There was no collusion with Russia, Mueller found, and no obstruction of justice, Barr determined.

The momentous victory for Trump vindicated his claims of innocence. The fog of accusations that he was an illegitimate president was destroyed by a news flash that left no room for ambiguity.

To grasp the significance, imagine the consequences if the report found he was probably guilty of one or both charges.

The left would have erupted in ­orgasmic joy. We would be discussing articles of impeachment and Republicans would have fallen in line. There would have been worldwide implications as America turned inward to face its crisis.

Yet it is now apparent that Mueller’s report, as great as it was for Trump, was just the start of a dramatic turnaround in the fortunes of both the president and his tormentors. The bookend, at least so far, came last week with Barr’s stunning comment that “spying did occur” on Trump’s 2016 campaign and that Barr was obligated to review “the conduct of the investigation.”

“Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said matter-of-factly.

Heart be still. Barr’s promise touches on the holy grail for those of us who believe there was an outrageous abuse of government power to try to tip the election to Hillary Clinton and then to topple Trump.

If Barr keeps his word, the sunlight of transparency soon will shine on the rancid corruption of the Justice Department, the FBI and the intelligence agencies under Barack Obama.

Turning the tables on the conspirators is absolutely necessary to hold accountable those who tried to rig the election. That accountability, if it is seen as honest and evenhanded, will prevent a repeat and begin to restore public trust.

William Barr: 'I think spying did occur' against Trump campaign
Among the obvious questions that must be addressed are these: How did the unprecedented FBI probe of a presidential candidate get started if the allegations were instigated and paid for by the opposition? Who leaked scores of misleading investigative tidbits to the media in ways that suggested Trump’s guilt was all but certain?

It’s no exaggeration to say that Barr’s promise to investigate the investigators sets the stage for fundamentally changing the narrative from the one the media fed the nation for two years.

Even at this early stage, Trump looks stronger than ever and Dems are mad with frustration.

Many are furious with Barr, with some hysterics saying they want to remove him from office, as if somebody must be impeached. CNN, NBC and others are accusing Barr of doing Trump’s “dirty work” by daring to use the “spy” word, as if straight talk is too much for their tender sensibilities.

They are so in the tank against Trump that they denounce the search for truth because the truth might ­favor the president.

Those with the most skin in the game are the most at risk, starting with Jim “The Snake” Comey. The former FBI director, whose conduct makes J. Edgar Hoover look like a choirboy, claims he is confused, saying “I have no idea” what Barr is talking about.

James Clapper and John Brennan, the intelligence chiefs under Obama who came out of the closet as naked partisans, added their two cents of shock. “Stunning and scary,” Clapper said of Barr’s plans, and Brennan accused Barr of sounding like a “personal lawyer” for Trump.

Translation: we better lawyer up.

Meanwhile, Mueller, the would-be savior, is now a nobody, an afterthought in the Dems’ river of rage.

Benjamin Netanyahu's rival party concedes Israeli election
Other recent developments also favored Trump. The economy continues to roar and the crisis on the border that Dems said didn’t exist clearly does, with illegal crossers numbering more than 100,000 a month — and those are just the ones apprehended.

Trump is at least searching for solutions while Dems have closed their eyes and ears to a security and humanitarian nightmare, as if it is just an inconvenient distraction.

Trump was also a winner in the Israeli election, with his support of Bibi Netanyahu helping to lift the prime minister to victory.

While there is personal satisfaction for both men, the greater truth is that stability in Israeli politics removes any Palestinian fantasy that a dovish new prime minister would return to the lifeless land-for-peace formula. Arabs — and Iran — can either deal with Trump and Netanyahu, or waste more time and lives weaving their dream palaces.

Democrats, in reaction to the Trump-Netanyahu alliance, continued to move away from Israel. All the 2020 candidates skipped the AIPAC conference and Beto O’Rourke called Netanyahu a “racist.”

Finally, Rep. Ilhan Omar is proving to be a one-woman wrecking crew for the party as well as for the image of all American Muslims. On top of her anti-Semitism, Omar’s dismissive description of 9/11 as “some people did something” marks her as a heartless ingrate to the nation that rescued her family from civil war and possibly death at the hands of other Muslims.

The only question is whether party leaders will have the courage to stand up against her. Sen. Chuck Schumer and Speaker Nancy Pelosi are usually camera hogs, but ducked questions about Omar’s 9/11 reference and her claim that criticisms of her are anti-Muslim.

They did, however, find time to criticize Barr’s plan to investigate the investigators, thus proving again that Democrats have the leaders they deserve.

Taking Idiot at his word
The scores of sordid criminal charges against Michael Avenatti wouldn’t be news if the media hadn’t turned him into a weapon against Trump. He appeared on CNN and MSNBC nearly 200 times to push his Stormy Daniels case — and to launch his presidential hopes.

Did anybody at those networks vet the guy? Did they ask former clients if he was honest?

Of course not. He was their useful idiot until he was no longer useful.

Warning ‘label’
Reader Evilio Herrera is fed up with Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza, writing: “I’m tired of his ‘racist’ labeling. The man obviously has a complex. As a Latino American myself, the race card game has gotten old.”

‘Bandwagon’ stuck in park
A headline in The New Yorker says Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s 2020 campaign has “stalled.”

Wrong. She hasn’t stalled. She was never moving.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/13/as-trump-soars-higher-dems-reach-their-lowest-point-yet/
The Dem's and media don't like the word "Spying"

I predict an even larger landslide in he 2020 election. There's absolutely no reason not to vote Trump in 2020 for any reason.
Life is all orange and gooey inside the bubble. Y'all live in an alternate reality.
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
I predict an even larger landslide in he 2020 election. There's absolutely no reason not to vote Trump in 2020 for any reason.

Except the fact he’s a lying scumbag that’s surrounded himself with more of the same.
The fact he’s given billions of tax breaks to big business. Driving our deficit higher. Which will in turn push more of the tax burden onto the rest of us. The fact he’s had no plan for healthcare reform for two years. No infrastructure plan for two years. I could go on but you love your feckless leader. So you’ll vote for him regardless of what anyone says.

The Lord said the end times will be ushered in by blown trumpets. He meant trump pence. You’re blowing them.
I can't wait to see the article that comes out when they find out about the dems/libs secret meeting. 20 million libs will re-register as republicans to vote for Bill Weld in the primaries... They've totally snoozed on that one over at NYPost and Fox.

I could probably name 100 reasons not to vote for the Liar in Chief,, But hey, you just go right on believing in the fool,,,
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

I could probably name 100 reasons not to vote for the Liar in Chief,, But hey, you just go right on believing in the fool,,,

So far I can name 20 reasons not to vote Democrat until even more decide to run or drop out.
You wouldn't vote Dem if your life counted on it. So you don't qualify to comment on what makes a good dem candidate.

Weld 2020! Weld for GOP candidate! Go Weld! wink thumbsup
I love that healthcare plan that we had in the first 100 days of his presidency! And that great infrastructure bill he promised! And those huge middle class tax cuts that a lot of the middle class never saw! And the coal companies now dumping coal ash into our waterways! And all the lies he keeps telling day in and day out!

Yeah, no reason to think he isn't winning hearts and minds.

rofl
When you compare Trumps first 100 days thumbsup to the new Democrat Congress and their first hundred days thumbsdown , you should be laughing.

Then when you consider that Trump is running unopposed by Republicans or any viable Democrats, things are looking good. thumbsup
The blind refuse to see. Do you have a dog that helps you get to where you're going? The Republicans nominated a real POS in 2016 and they won anyway. No reason the Dems can't do the same thing in 2020.
You mean you didn't do like fox news did on the Lou Dobbs show and change the numbers on trumps approval rating and talk about his soaring approval ratings, when they actually were showing his disapproval ratings and saying they were his approval ratings
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
When you compare Trumps first 100 days thumbsup to the new Democrat Congress and their first hundred days thumbsdown , you should be laughing.

Then when you consider that Trump is running unopposed by Republicans or any viable Democrats, things are looking good. thumbsup

Bill Weld, and ANY dem is more viable. Trump has flailed and failed at every turn. Name one piece of legislation that worked out the way he said it would? Taxes? Healthcare? Immigration? The Wall? Infrastructure?

Nope. Nada, Zip, Zilch! Trump has made a bunch of 'Lil Emperor' moves and toddler tweets, helped the rich fleece the country, looked to take care of his own interest over American interest, cowtailed to Putin and other strongmen, made us weaker by attacking all of our strongest allies, created the deepest swamp ever in DC with all the 'best people', and bastardized political, moral, and cultural norms for the foreseeable future.

Celebrating somebody that has created these race based political divides in America is deplorable. Period.
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg
You mean you didn't do like fox news did on the Lou Dobbs show and change the numbers on trumps approval rating and talk about his soaring approval ratings, when they actually were showing his disapproval ratings and saying they were his approval ratings

I can't answer right now as I am still catching up on all your long and wordy posts about Collusion Theory.
Deflection as usual when cornered.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

That's what they call winning. Lash out until you get bested then run away.
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Yeah, almost like making fun of Special Olympians and then refusing to answer any questions in regards to a comment on another post. . . . .
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

Yeah, almost like making fun of Special Olympians and then refusing to answer any questions in regards to a comment on another post. . . . .

Only happened in your head pal. Never made fun of those kids, you just wanted my statement to be that. Nice try though.
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

Only happened in your head pal. Never made fun of those kids, you just wanted my statement to be that. Nice try though.
that's why your post was deleted...….despicable.
In fairness, I've seen the refs delete large portions of squabbling before, but yes it was deleted.

I'm having a good laugh today though, this is awesome.
And lock entire threads.
Trump~!
MAGA Baybay!!

Vince McMahon represents the Democratic party.

They can't touch him...:) He's always one step ahead of them.

If only everyone possessed your wisdom. thumbsup
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Tell me who you're going to vote for. Tell me, I'd love to hear it.
Well we should start with someone who has some character. Who doesn't sound like a petulant child. That would be an improvement and a starting point.

True..you’re all so thankful for the hero’s of 7 eleven.
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

So you're making fun of people trying to make an honest living. Very telling.
Originally Posted By: Tulsa

If that sticks in your craw, take a Big Gulp. thumbsup

If that sticks in your craw, take a Big Gulp. thumbsup

Icee how you are. tsktsk
The puns are soda funny.

https://nypost.com/2016/04/19/donald-trump-confuses-911-with-7-eleven/

rofl I’m making fun of your bat crap crazy orange orb in the WH that you love so much. But please continue your false narratives.

You going after folks that work in grocery stores next? Maybe warehousemen in furniture stores? How low will you go?
How low will you go?

Not as low as stiffing contractors. Separating children from families. Trying to take healthcare away from millions of Americans. Cutting taxes that only really benefit the rich. Sending American soldiers into harms way for personal gains.
You going after folks that work in grocery stores next? Maybe warehousemen in furniture stores? How low will you go?

Yup...So telling that you guys continue to poke fun at woman and minorities. How much lower will you all go?
Cutting taxes that only really benefit the rich.

What’s up T...you’re off your game today?
What, you don't like Daffy?
Yup...So telling that you guys continue to poke fun at woman and minorities. How much lower will you all go?

https://www.syattfitness.com/sf-content/uploads/2015/06/wee-man.gif

I think the one's who are really going after them are the people who think they shouldn't make a living wage when they work 40 hours a week. I mean heaven forbid these people be able to pay their rent and buy groceries. And hell should freeze over before they are guaranteed healthcare, right?

It's funny watching people who consistently vote against those people's interests blame the other side.

I think the one's who are really going after them are the people who think they shouldn't make a living wage when they work 40 hours a week. I mean heaven forbid these people be able to pay their rent and buy groceries. And hell should freeze over before they are guaranteed healthcare, right?

It's funny watching people who consistently vote against those people's interests blame the other side.

Who are these people?
People who are against a living wage, an increase in the minimum wage and that every American should have healthcare. And the people who support candidates who share those views.

You can't claim you're not attacking people who work at lower wage jobs when you support the very people that are preventing these people from making a decent living and being able to have healthcare.
People who are against a living wage, an increase in the minimum wage and that every American should have healthcare. And the people who support candidates who share those views.

You can't claim you're not attacking people who work at lower wage jobs when you support the very people that are preventing these people from making a decent living and being able to have healthcare.

Who is against people having healthcare or a living wage?

Just because we believe in the free market and that healthcare is a service and that the free market should determine what a owner pays his/her employees does not mean we are against anything.
Quote:
People who are against a living wage,

Sorry, y'all lost me on this argument a few months back when the story came out about the single mom with 2 kids who couldn't survive on a mere $80,000 a year... and those who sympathized with her that it just wasn't enough to live...

Plus, nobody on the "living wage" side of the argument has EVER offered up what that should be...

If I hire a 24 year old single kid to do a job for the company, how much should I be forced to pay that person? Let's say the market for this person's skill would say I should pay them $45K/year.... At a minimum, I'm assuming you would tell me that I need to pay them enough to live on and cover all of those expenses you mentioned, right? Is $45K/year enough?

Now if a month later I hire a 24 year old single mother with 2 kids and no other means of support to do a similar job, am I obligated to pay her $65K because obviously her expenses are significantly greater? She has day care, diapers, increased grocery expenses, needs a bigger and more reliable vehicle, childrens clothes, car seats, a bigger apartment, medical expenses..

So tell me Pit, before I make another single post in the ridiculous "living wage" debate... tell me how to handle this. What should companies like mine and every other one across the nation be forced to do to make this right?
When you sit back and let the business world set the standard while depriving working people a living wage, you've made an obvious choice. The outcome is as obvious as the nose on your face.

This is based on where they live. On the actual costs to live there. Maybe you can explain the math?

I know the banker couldn't figure the math out.
how many single moms with 2 kids that you know are making 80k a year?

must be that 300k housing division you live in. what a struggle.
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
People who are against a living wage,

Sorry, y'all lost me on this argument a few months back when the story came out about the single mom with 2 kids who couldn't survive on a mere $80,000 a year... and those who sympathized with her that it just wasn't enough to live...

I'm not sure who "ya'll" are. It sounds like you're lumping everyone into the same group. You know, like you seem to object to when people see things that way in regards to Republicans. See, I understand you're a moderate Republican. I don't see you as a part of "ya'll" when I speak about Trumpians.

I think a living wage should be dependent on the cost of living in the area where you live. Please take a look at the youtube video I posted above as what I see as unreasonable.
Originally Posted By: Swish
how many single moms with 2 kids that you know are making 80k a year?

must be that 300k housing division you live in. what a struggle.

Personally I don't know any.. I was referencing an article that was posted on here a while back about teachers salaries and one of the women interviewed said she was having trouble surviving as a single mom with 2 teenage kids and she was making $80K a year.. I didn't make it up.. I don't remember specifically where she lived but I do remember it wasn't an area like NYC or DC or some other really high rent city...
which makes your last post even more confusing.

i dont remember the article (though im sure i posted in that thread cause of course i did), but the fact that anybody lost you in the argument based on one situation is a bit odd coming from you, especially when im sure you're well aware that tons of single moms in this country are struggling like crazy.

im sure there are moms who've made it work, but come on man.....
Quote:
I think a living wage should be dependent on the cost of living in the area where you live. Please take a look at the youtube video I posted above as what I see as unreasonable.

I watched the video the last time you posted it.... Cost of living in any given area is irrelevant to my example.. I'm comparing two people doing the same job with completely different life situations and asking what I should be forced to do about it.. A single person with no kids or a person with a working spouse might be making the exact same amount of money as the person she is talking about and might be doing just fine..

But... for the sake of argument, let's say that $45K/year salary will comfortably afford the single person with a decent one BR apartment, a decent car, insurance, cable, utilities, food and everything required to live a safe and comfortable lifestyle... blahblahblah.. so let's establish $20/hour as the baseline for what a single person can live on comfortably in my area... that works out to $41,600/year.. So can we say that $20/hour is a "living wage"?

If so, what do I do about the single mom with two kids or the married man with 3 kids and a wife who doesn't work? How much do I have to pay them to do the same job, because that $20/hour is going to be totally inadequate to allow them to make ends meet...

I need you to help me figure this out because I'm in the process of hiring right now and I need to know... but keep in mind, when I'm interviewing somebody, I'm not allowed to ask them if they are married or have kids or where they live or if they are in debt, etc...
We're looking at this from two different angles. I most certainly do believe that the cost of living should be a huge variable in what a living wage is constituted to be in a given area.

Rent in Los Angeles, the cost of food and fuel are all vastly higher than they would be in Toledo Ohio. Those are direct factors of what it costs to live in each area.

And while I think you're being a bit snarky, you are right in that there is a no one size fits all as it pertains to a total solution for everyone. You will have variables as it relates to the amount of dependents an employee has. A living wage standard will not fix everything. It will not be the answer for everyone. But it will certainly make life better for millions of Americans.

I mean we can sit back and show how it won't solve everyone's problems as an excuse to do nothing, or we can see it as a great step to improve the life of millions of Americans. I mean even if you have to stuff three kids in a one bedroom apartment, that's better than no apartment..
Quote:
We're looking at this from two different angles. I most certainly do believe that the cost of living should be a huge variable in what a living wage is constituted to be in a given area.

My example assumes that a cost of living baseline was established for an area for a single person with no kids...

Quote:
And while I think you're being a bit snarky, you are right in that there is a no one size fits all as it pertains to a total solution for everyone. You will have variables as it relates to the amount of dependents an employee has. A living wage standard will not fix everything. It will not be the answer for everyone. But it will certainly make life better for millions of Americans.

I'm not being snarky.. I'm sick of every "living wage" argument starting with.. "A single mom with 3 kids and no other support can't live on $XX, the company should be forced to pay her a 'liveable wage'"

Quote:
I mean we can sit back and show how it won't solve everyone's problems as an excuse to do nothing, or we can see it as a great step to improve the life of millions of Americans.

I still want somebody to explain to me what "it" is...
DC, end of the day though, you can't argue that people not earning a living wage is the core of the middle class dying and income inequality problem in the US.

A stable attainable middle class life is what built America and will keep her going. If we don't protect and rebuild a strong middle class we are on a fast track to economic collapse and the end of our democracy.

My example assumes that a cost of living baseline was established for an area for a single person with no kids...

My theory should be we use the national standard for the average person working below the poverty level. If that works out to one child, or 1.3 children, then so be it.

Quote:

I'm not being snarky.. I'm sick of every "living wage" argument starting with.. "A single mom with 3 kids and no other support can't live on $XX, the company should be forced to pay her a 'liveable wage'"

Yet that has been no part of our discussion.

Quote:

I still want somebody to explain to me what "it" is...

If the first time man attempted flight they simply gave up, we wouldn't have jet airplanes.

"It" is coming to some consensus as to what a living wage is. "It' is someone admitting that even if it isn't a perfect solution, the working poor would be much better off if they had much higher wages.

"It" is NOT freezing the minimum wage for a decade. It is NOT allowing things to move in a positive direction because "it" isn't explained well enough.

Since you seem to be confused as to what "it" means, what does "it" mean to you? What should the minimum wage actually be? What do you think a fair living wage should be?

I do see this all of the time though. The new green deal is a pretty foolish with its goals and costs. It's a process you simply can't achieve in 10 years. But where is a plan to clean up the planet from the Republicans?

Healthcare? The Republicans spend lots of time picking medicare for all apart. They sight costs that are often times unsubstantiated and call it socialism. They work very hard to discredit it. But where is their proposal for healthcare in America? Trump said it was ready and would be unveiled within 100 days after he was elected. Now he says it will be unveiled after the 2020 election. We hear crickets from the rest of the Republican leadership on any concrete healthcare plan.

Taxing corporations. We watch a tax system that has provisions that allow profitable billion dollar corporations use existing loopholes from paying any income taxes at all in some cases. The Republicans scream that the left wishes to punish the rich. But where is their plan how these corporations should pay a fair amount of taxes into the system?

See it's easy to sit back and cherry pick why you disagree with something. It's easy to say, "well answer me this". What's much harder is to come up with your own ideas. It's much harder to make your own plans.

To negotiate and find any middle ground first both sides need to have a plan with which to start those negotiations. So far I've seen every reason in the world why we shouldn't do something, but no plan for what we should do instead.

I hear the democrats don't have a plan. They have plans but many don't seem to like them. In many cases I don't blame them. But where is their plan?

Where is the Republican plans to address wages, healthcare and corporate taxes? So far all I've seen are their plans to say they either shouldn't be addressed or no plan at all to address them.
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

https://www.syattfitness.com/sf-content/uploads/2015/06/wee-man.gif

Please sir can we have some more?
Quote:
I need you to help me figure this out because I'm in the process of hiring right now and I need to know... but keep in mind, when I'm interviewing somebody, I'm not allowed to ask them if they are married or have kids or where they live or if they are in debt, etc.

You are allowed to do a credit check and a criminal background check. And why would you need to ask? You know if all things were equal. But we all know they aren’t.

Yeah it’s an assumption, but you’ll probably pay the women and minorities less than the white men you hire for the same job anyways.
As Trump soars higher, Dems reach their lowest point yet

Predicting what history will decide was significant is always dicey. But in the context of our fractured nation and the nonstop Washington tumult since 2016, events in the last three weeks have been nothing short of ­remarkable.

Against an enormous army of antagonists, political and cultural, academic and judicial, Donald Trump is enjoying some of the best days of his presidency. His power and popularity are expanding.

Meanwhile, Democrats and the left, including the media, have suffered one crushing blow after another. Their recent confidence that Trump was not long for the Oval Office is suddenly morphing into a panic that he could win a second term.

The worm began turning on the ­afternoon of Sunday, March 24, when Attorney General William Barr released his letter summarizing the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller. There was no collusion with Russia, Mueller found, and no obstruction of justice, Barr determined.

The momentous victory for Trump vindicated his claims of innocence. The fog of accusations that he was an illegitimate president was destroyed by a news flash that left no room for ambiguity.

To grasp the significance, imagine the consequences if the report found he was probably guilty of one or both charges.

The left would have erupted in ­orgasmic joy. We would be discussing articles of impeachment and Republicans would have fallen in line. There would have been worldwide implications as America turned inward to face its crisis.

Yet it is now apparent that Mueller’s report, as great as it was for Trump, was just the start of a dramatic turnaround in the fortunes of both the president and his tormentors. The bookend, at least so far, came last week with Barr’s stunning comment that “spying did occur” on Trump’s 2016 campaign and that Barr was obligated to review “the conduct of the investigation.”

“Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said matter-of-factly.

Heart be still. Barr’s promise touches on the holy grail for those of us who believe there was an outrageous abuse of government power to try to tip the election to Hillary Clinton and then to topple Trump.

If Barr keeps his word, the sunlight of transparency soon will shine on the rancid corruption of the Justice Department, the FBI and the intelligence agencies under Barack Obama.

Turning the tables on the conspirators is absolutely necessary to hold accountable those who tried to rig the election. That accountability, if it is seen as honest and evenhanded, will prevent a repeat and begin to restore public trust.

William Barr: 'I think spying did occur' against Trump campaign
Among the obvious questions that must be addressed are these: How did the unprecedented FBI probe of a presidential candidate get started if the allegations were instigated and paid for by the opposition? Who leaked scores of misleading investigative tidbits to the media in ways that suggested Trump’s guilt was all but certain?

It’s no exaggeration to say that Barr’s promise to investigate the investigators sets the stage for fundamentally changing the narrative from the one the media fed the nation for two years.

Even at this early stage, Trump looks stronger than ever and Dems are mad with frustration.

Many are furious with Barr, with some hysterics saying they want to remove him from office, as if somebody must be impeached. CNN, NBC and others are accusing Barr of doing Trump’s “dirty work” by daring to use the “spy” word, as if straight talk is too much for their tender sensibilities.

They are so in the tank against Trump that they denounce the search for truth because the truth might ­favor the president.

Those with the most skin in the game are the most at risk, starting with Jim “The Snake” Comey. The former FBI director, whose conduct makes J. Edgar Hoover look like a choirboy, claims he is confused, saying “I have no idea” what Barr is talking about.

James Clapper and John Brennan, the intelligence chiefs under Obama who came out of the closet as naked partisans, added their two cents of shock. “Stunning and scary,” Clapper said of Barr’s plans, and Brennan accused Barr of sounding like a “personal lawyer” for Trump.

Translation: we better lawyer up.

Meanwhile, Mueller, the would-be savior, is now a nobody, an afterthought in the Dems’ river of rage.

Benjamin Netanyahu's rival party concedes Israeli election
Other recent developments also favored Trump. The economy continues to roar and the crisis on the border that Dems said didn’t exist clearly does, with illegal crossers numbering more than 100,000 a month — and those are just the ones apprehended.

Trump is at least searching for solutions while Dems have closed their eyes and ears to a security and humanitarian nightmare, as if it is just an inconvenient distraction.

Trump was also a winner in the Israeli election, with his support of Bibi Netanyahu helping to lift the prime minister to victory.

While there is personal satisfaction for both men, the greater truth is that stability in Israeli politics removes any Palestinian fantasy that a dovish new prime minister would return to the lifeless land-for-peace formula. Arabs — and Iran — can either deal with Trump and Netanyahu, or waste more time and lives weaving their dream palaces.

Democrats, in reaction to the Trump-Netanyahu alliance, continued to move away from Israel. All the 2020 candidates skipped the AIPAC conference and Beto O’Rourke called Netanyahu a “racist.”

Finally, Rep. Ilhan Omar is proving to be a one-woman wrecking crew for the party as well as for the image of all American Muslims. On top of her anti-Semitism, Omar’s dismissive description of 9/11 as “some people did something” marks her as a heartless ingrate to the nation that rescued her family from civil war and possibly death at the hands of other Muslims.

The only question is whether party leaders will have the courage to stand up against her. Sen. Chuck Schumer and Speaker Nancy Pelosi are usually camera hogs, but ducked questions about Omar’s 9/11 reference and her claim that criticisms of her are anti-Muslim.

They did, however, find time to criticize Barr’s plan to investigate the investigators, thus proving again that Democrats have the leaders they deserve.

Taking Idiot at his word
The scores of sordid criminal charges against Michael Avenatti wouldn’t be news if the media hadn’t turned him into a weapon against Trump. He appeared on CNN and MSNBC nearly 200 times to push his Stormy Daniels case — and to launch his presidential hopes.

Did anybody at those networks vet the guy? Did they ask former clients if he was honest?

Of course not. He was their useful idiot until he was no longer useful.

Warning ‘label’
Reader Evilio Herrera is fed up with Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza, writing: “I’m tired of his ‘racist’ labeling. The man obviously has a complex. As a Latino American myself, the race card game has gotten old.”

‘Bandwagon’ stuck in park
A headline in The New Yorker says Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s 2020 campaign has “stalled.”

Wrong. She hasn’t stalled. She was never moving.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/13/as-trump-soars-higher-dems-reach-their-lowest-point-yet/

This isn't aging well. LMAO

Barr just proved he's another Trump stooge yesterday. Mueller's report shows exactly how slimy Trump is and how out of control he is... What a weak ass, scumbag POTUS.
US economy grows by 3.2% in the first quarter, topping expectations

-First-quarter gross domestic product expanded by 3.2%, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said in its initial read of the economy for that period.
-Economists polled by Dow Jones expected the U.S. economy increased by 2.5% in the first quarter.
-Gross domestic product for the first quarter was the best start to a year since 2015.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/gdp-q1-2019-first-read.html

America is Great Again! thumbsup

Trump!
Rich getting richer. I see these reports and wonder how 49% of the country has less than $400 for emergencies 'cause we are doing SO GREAT. Whatever... Two economies and lies...
If you had a 401K plan or a Union Pension, you would be thrilled with the growth of that plan and the new strength of that pension. That is the Middle Class right there!

But you just hate Trump and would cut your nose off to spite your own face. rolleyes
I didn't know having the lowest poll numbers you've had since you were elected means you're soaring higher. But whatever alternate universe you live in is fine by me.
49 percent approval is real nice heading into a reelection campaign. thumbsup
Yeah, only one poll says that. The other 999,000 say different.
The other 999,000 had Hillary trouncing Trump in the election.

I follow the poll that had Hillary by 2 percent when she ended up with one percent.
No, they didn't. Actually most all of them had the election withing the margin or error. Facts are not your friend are they?
No, they didn't. Actually most all of them had the election withing the margin or error. Facts are not your friend are they?

You complain about Trump lying while you do it all the time. tsktsk
National Polling Accurately Nails Popular Vote

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-...pular-vote.aspx

Try again grasshopper.
Updated Final Results - RCP/WAPO
1. Rasmussen Reports
2. IBD/TIPP Tracking
3. Bloomberg (2-Way Tie)
3. Reuters/Ipsos (2-Way Tie) 3
You do realize that you just posted gibberish that doesn't mean anything, right?
You do realize that you just posted gibberish that doesn't mean anything, right?

Lemme help you comprehend.

3 comes after 2 comes after 1.
Let's see how many peope can understand what you posted. It doesn't say what the polls predicted or how close they were to the margin of error. You do realize what the margin of error means, right?
Let's see how many peope can understand what you posted. It doesn't say what the polls predicted or how close they were to the margin of error. You do realize what the margin of error means, right?

Google is your friend if you want all the data.
Me, I already know Trump won and is soaring. thumbsup

3.2 percent growth.
Low inflation.
Lowest unemployment for Minorities.
Lowest unemployment for Women.
Stock Market hitting record highs.
No Collusion.
Media hanging their heads in shame.
Hillary home, watching soaps with Eve.

Life is good!
49 percent approval is real nice heading into a reelection campaign. thumbsup

FAKE NEWS!

You complain about Trump lying while you do it all the time. tsktsk

MORE FAKE NEWS. Pit always tells it like it is even when we disagree I can say he talks in truths. Much more than I would ever say for you.

DC, Pit, Swish, Clem and a handful of others always bring the truth with facts to back it up. Now sometimes we can disagree what those facts mean, but we agree they are the facts. They don't live in some mental episode of the twilight alt-right zone like many posters do.
Private payrolls surge by 275,000 in April, blowing past estimates in biggest gain since July

-Private payrolls grew by 275,000 last month, the biggest increase since July, when they expanded by 284,000.

-Services-providing jobs increased by 223,000 in April, led by a gain of 59,000 jobs in professional and business services.

-“The job market is holding firm, as businesses work hard to fill open positions,” says Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/01/private-...since-july.html

Soaring!
Winning!
America!
Trump!
thumbsup
rofl
Do you remember when Obama was president, I was catching heat from conservatives and telling them that were a serviced based economy and such? Guys like GM were mad going “well, we need shovel ready jobs!!”

Now 40 is touting services based jobs while we continue losing manufacturing jobs, yet somehow it’s cool under trump, but they slammed Obama for the same type of job growth.
Do you remember when Obama was president,

How can we forget? America is still recovering from his boondoggles.
Do you remember when Obama was president, I was catching heat from conservatives and telling them that were a serviced based economy and such? Guys like GM were mad going “well, we need shovel ready jobs!!”

Now 40 is touting services based jobs while we continue losing manufacturing jobs, yet somehow it’s cool under trump, but they slammed Obama for the same type of job growth.

Manufacturers Added 6 Times More Jobs Under Trump Than Under Obama's Last 2 Years

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore...s/#3e7870695635

Winning!
Trump!
thumbsup
I have to comment on this "Living Wage" BS.

NO ONE, ANYWHERE, is under any obligation whatsoever to pay a worker what they NEED.

They are paid what they are WORTH.

If you NEED more than what you are WORTH, you have two options.

1. Find a way to be WORTH MORE.

2. Find a way to NEED LESS.

You can also whine and moan and hope the Socialists take over, they will tell you what you are worth, and you very likely will not be happy with that determination.
You nailed it as usual.

The other option is if you are worth more and the employer down the street wants to pay you more, go work there.

Your old employer will start to step it up if he wants to keep people.
There is an old economic truism "The value of a thing, is what that thing will bring."

Inherent in this is the obvious need to widen the marketplace, I consider this to be obvious, but I should have pointed that out, as well.

Time out hold on, stop right there. Please show me anywhere at anytime where I ever said we need "Shovel ready jobs" or I can just save you the time since I never ever said that. I said we need higher paying jobs than fast food and other low paying jobs. I said that with Obama, I say that with Trump, I said that with Clinton, and I said that with the Bushes. I will put you down with a swing and a miss with that one bro cool
dont have revisionist history now. you was definitely talking about shovel ready jobs and "i dont see any job growth in my area" stuff non stop.
Middle class income was down under Obama and up under Trump. I'm sure OCD will start a post praising Trump for another achivement, unless he missed it. I think Fake news missed it too.
dont have revisionist history now. you was definitely talking about shovel ready jobs and "i dont see any job growth in my area" stuff non stop.

No revisionist history here bro. I say and do enough stuff that I am wrong about. I just don't need blamed with stuff I didn't say or do. What are you my wife brownie

Probably. When the economy was growing post 9/11 under Bush, dems were constantly complaining that he was "just creating jobs at McDonalds"... when the economy was growing under Obama, it was the wrong segments and it wasn't fast enough.. now it's growing under Trump so those who don't like Trump have to find a problem with it... Partisanship at it's finest...
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Middle class income was down under Obama and up under Trump. I'm sure OCD will start a post praising Trump for another achivement, unless he missed it. I think Fake news missed it too.

If everyday Americans are making more money then that is great news. With the prices of goods and services forever increasing people need to keep pace if they can. However I have serious doubts that this increase is a direct result of Trump's actions.

Feel all warm and fuzzy now Duty?

If everyday Americans are making more money then that is great news. With the prices of goods and services forever increasing people need to keep pace if they can. However I have serious doubts that this increase is a direct result of Trump's actions.

Feel all warm and fuzzy now Duty?

Pretty funny.. that's exactly what GOPers said during the Bill Clinton economy and the Obama economy.. it was growing in spite of them, not because of them... welcome to the dark side.
Yeah I kinda do OCD. Trump just goes along helping all Americans. Black, White, Rich, Poor. What a guy. I'm gonna start a petition to put him on Mt Rushmore.....MAGA
Yeah I kinda do OCD. Trump just goes along helping all Americans. Black, White, Rich, Poor. What a guy. I'm gonna start a petition to put him on Mt Rushmore.....MAGA

rofl

Your should try stand up, you're hilarious!

rofl

Your should try stand up, you're hilarious!

Honest question bro. Are more people working now than they were 3 years ago? Are they making more money than they did three years ago?

Here is your chance to bash Trump.
The numbers say yes to both questions GM.

Honest question bro. Do you trust the numbers produced by/under the Trump admin? Here is your chance to bash Trump.
I don't trust much of anything that our Government does.
I don't trust much of anything that our Government does.

It’s all happening under trump’s watch now. MAGA!

No revisionist history here bro. I say and do enough stuff that I am wrong about. I just don't need blamed with stuff I didn't say or do. What are you my wife brownie

I'm not sure but I think the confusion here is over the debate about coal jobs. You seemed to think coal could be brought back and were advocating for coal jobs. I, on the other hand debated that coal is an outdated source of fuel and that society is moving away from coal.

Trump has cut back regulations on coal including letting them dump their coal ash into our waterways. Even with all of the regulatory cut backs, coal hasn't bounced back. And it's not going to. The result so far is dirtier planet no increase in coal jobs.

But I think those would be considered shovel ready jobs.

Petitions are a good thing. At least Trump supporters haven't started a lawsuit over it...... yet.
Jobs surge in April, unemployment rate falls to the lowest since 1969

-The U.S. added 263,000 new hires in April, easily beating Wall Street expectations of 190,000.

-The unemployment rate fell to 3.6% vs. 3.8% expected and the lowest since December 1969.

The U.S. jobs machine kept humming along in April, adding a robust 263,000 new hires while the unemployment rate fell to 3.6%, the lowest in a generation, according to a Labor Department report Friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/03/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2019.html

Soaring!
Winning!
America!
Trump!
thumbsup
Here’s where the jobs are — in one chart
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/03/heres-where-the-jobs-are-in-one-chart.html

T thumbsup
Economy is soaring along with President Trump's popularity!

Friday, May 03, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. thumbsup
You love the Rasmussen don't you. lol
Pentagon approves plan to shift $1.5B for wall along US-Mexico border

The Pentagon has approved a plan to spend an additional $1.5 billion to build 80 more miles of wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentago...s-mexico-border
Hell yes...keep the money coming thumbsup
Hmmmmm. 80 miles costs 1.5 billion dollars? Maybe they should hire illegals to build it?
Nah.

Get hard-working American contractors to build it, then stiff them when the bill comes due.

There's already precedent for that practice.
Might as well stick with what works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Nah.

Get hard-working American contractors to build it, then stiff them when the bill comes due.

There's already precedent for that practice.
Might as well stick with what works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Maybe we should get the contractors that have stiffed the tax payer to build them and get something for our money? There are several examples of rail road projects that never got built despite hundreds of millions of dollars spent. About 4 years ago they finished rebuilding about 20 miles of interstate near us, and not even a year later they said they had to rip it back up and re-do it.

If I were Trumpy Bear I'd push the Wall as a potential jobs training program. There's plenty of trades and skills that could be learned that would lead to real, liveable wages afterward. I'd even place an emphasis on getting ex-cons to participate.

US consumer sentiment surges to highest level in 15 years

Consumer sentiment rocketed to its highest level in 15 years in early May as Americans grew more upbeat on the health of the economy and its path in 2019, according to data released Friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/17/consumer-sentiment-may-2019-preliminary.html

SOARING! thumbsup
Walmart says higher China tariffs will increase prices for U.S. shoppers

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-walma...s-idUSKCN1SM15O

Automakers to Trump: Tariffs will drive up auto prices and cost thousands of jobs

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/automake...-cost-jobs.html

Your figures are from April. Before the tariffs were raised to 25%. Let's see how this works for you now.
And yet, from the latest polls, none of that satisfaction has translated to better approval numbers for the guy who "sores"...
He hasn't even started campaigning yet and he is at 45 percent.

Not bad for starters! thumbsup

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

So polls are good and accurate or bad and inaccurate ? Please make up your mind.
Originally Posted By: mgh888

So polls are good and accurate or bad and inaccurate ? Please make up your mind.

The Polls sucked in 2016 except for good old Rasmussen.
It was within 2 percent of the final election. thumbsup

He's been holding campaign rallies on the taxpayer dime ever since he was elected. You must not have been paying attention.

How many rallies has Donald Trump held since becoming president?

El Paso, Texas — In the wake of President Donald Trump's rally in El Paso, you may be wondering just how many of these campaign-style rallies he's held since moving into the White House.

The number adds up to dozens. A check of Wikipedia reveals that he's the first president in recent memory to hold campaign-style rallies on a regular basis, even when it's not an election year, or there's not another candidate to support.

For example, during his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies, averaging almost one a month. His first came in February of that year, less than a month after his inauguration.

For comparison, President Barack Obama was involved in his first political rally for another candidate six months after taking office.

In 2018, a midterm election year, President Trump held 40 rallies.

His El Paso stop marked his first political rally of 2019, but there will almost certainly be more to come.

That's because the cost to put them on is worth it to the Trump campaign because of all the free publicity they provide to the president and his political perspective in each community he visits.

https://kfoxtv.com/community/just-ask-jo...oming-president
Didn’t want to start a new thread so I’ll put this here.

Build the wall. Bankrupt us all!!!

U.S. Wall Funding of $1.57 Billion Yields 1.7 Miles of Fence
By Edvard Pettersson

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has put up just 1.7 miles of fencing with the $1.57 billion that Congress appropriated last year for President Donald Trump’s wall along the Mexican border, a federal judge was told.

A lawyer for the U.S. House of Representatives provided the information Tuesday to the judge in Oakland, California, who is weighing requests from 20 state attorneys general and the the Sierra Club to block Trump from using funds not authorized by Congress to build the wall.

"The administration recently provided updated information to Congress on the status of its efforts as of April 30, 2019," the attorney, Douglas Letter, said in a court filing. "Based on that updated information, it appears that CBP has now constructed 1.7 miles of fencing with its fiscal year 2018 funding."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...uNgwN06Si3UYsNc
Another 40 post that isn't aging well...
I think maybe some of 40's family should step in with an intervention.
I think you've been drinking.
We all have our thoughts. wink

Can't wait to watch the Democrats lose another election to Republicans by being Republicans
I hear there are Fake News video's going around showing Nan Nan as being drunk.

They should leave that alone as she does just fine without the help.

You're getting worse in your smack talk frown
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Fair and Balanced warned me about the Fake Vids...

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fake-pelosi-videos-trump-doctored

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Funny how they omitted that the President's lawyer shared the video and defended sharing the video. How balanced and fair they are!

Funny how they omitted that the President's lawyer shared the video and defended sharing the video. How balanced and fair they are!

Fair and Balanced also said...

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.

According to a report from The Washington Post, experts believed the original video was slowed down to 75 percent from the original speed and that her pitch was also manipulated in order to present her under the influence.

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.
I read it. So fair and balanced was citing the "Fake News WaPo" and omitted that the President and his lawyer fell for it?

Fair and balance to whom?
No, Fair and Balanced quoted WAPO as having scientifically found the tapes to be doctored.

1.8 million people viewed them with 40,000 shares.
If one of the President's Attorneys was one of them, he was fooled too.

No, Fair and Balanced quoted WAPO as having scientifically found the tapes to be doctored.

Don't forget that they omitted that the President's lawyer and the President fell for it. I wonder why they didn't report that. Would you happen to know why your fair and balanced media left that out?

Don't you think that's pretty vital information to share?

Also, what do you mean by "if"? He did it. He even attempted an apology.

Maybe if you had a good news source that focused on covering issues you wouldn't be this confused smile
I am not confused, I didn't hear about the Attorney till you mentioned it so I said "if".

You are not being very Fair and Balanced in your reporting. tsktsk
You were confused. Maybe if you listened to someone else besides Fox News, you would've learned something thumbsup

"Fair" and "balanced" aren't values one can ascribe to themselves thumbsup
Fair and Balanced are excellent values for a person to have.

I tried listening to other Networks and read Newspapers but they lied to me for going on 3 years now.

No Collusion- FOX from day one.

If I listened to the others, I would look as foolish as many of the posters here. No thanks. tsktsk
Fair and Balanced are excellent values for a person to have.

I tried listening to other Networks and read Newspapers but they lied to me for going on 3 years now.

No Collusion- FOX from day one.

If I listened to the others, I would look as foolish as many of the posters here. No thanks. tsktsk

Fair and balanced are great attributes to have. However, like attractiveness, humbleness, honor and humor, if you have to say you are these things, then you're likely not. They're characteristics people define you by, not ones that you can define yourself by.

You've been reading Fox and Breitbart for a decade now, which really explains why you are the way you are. I would suggest having a healthy media diet consisting of multiple sites, not just one or two. Although the recent discovery of you not posting in Pure Football in over 4 years, makes it hard for me to think that you're capable of doing such a thing.

And while a few libs on here are tying their clown shoes, you've already got the outfit and shoes on and are currently painting your face. So don't worry, everyone thinks you're foolish enough thumbsup

40 bad mouths Pelosi because he secretly wants to get in her depends.
No, I don't read Breitbart. Had to copy and paste it because I wasn't even sure how to spell it.

FOX has yet to let me down. thumbsup

Can't say that for any of the others.

"Fair and balanced are great attributes to have. However, like attractiveness, humbleness, honor and humor..."

Oh please, you are embarrassing me with such praise. tsktsk

Oh YEA, as far as posting in "Pure Football" is concerned, I read Pure Football and they have plenty of wise people over there that know the score and don't need my input. Not like over here with the clueless.

40 bad mouths Pelosi because he secretly wants to get in her depends.

Pelosi ain't half bad when she isn't drunk.
They let you down all the time, it's why you get trampled on this forum.

"If one of the President's Attorneys was one of them, he was fooled too."

Lmao how could you be so clueless! Oh yeah. Fox News.

Also, I wouldn't describe you as any of those words. I don't even consider you as a human, you're more like a Russian troll bot the way you just copy and paste articles.
I copy and paste NEWS ARTICLES so you will know what I say is not just me saying it but has been proven by others.

Spewing insults at people is not Trampling them, it only shows ignorance. It is not Fact and it means nothing.

I give you my opinions and back them up with sources on almost everything I post.

Just a few of the things we on the Right have been called by those on the Left because they can not debate truth...

Deplorable
Racist
Islamopobe
Fascist
Terrorists
Bigot
Extremist
Traitor
Zealot
Haters
Xenophobe
Russian Bots

Those are just the arrows of the Clueless.
Your list omitted my favorite:

"FOXd00p." ©
You copy more than articles. The sad thing is that you don't even cite your sources half the time.

You don't have opinions, you have talking points, which is why your words sway in the wind from week to week.

Also, cry me a river. No one insulted you nor are your hands clean. You've called multiple people foolish and clueless in this thread. You're like Trump in the way you cry like a colicky child.
More arrows of the clueless.
I wouldn't call your posts "arrows" more like Nerf bullets. But yes, you can be clueless.

"If one of the President's Attorneys was one of them, he was fooled too."
You really need to work at being more Fair and Balanced in your posts as I am one of the few people on the Right who will still talk with you guys in this Board.

So many have simply "rolleyes" and moved on. rolleyes
You really need to work at being more Fair and Balanced in your posts as I am one of the few people on the Right who will still talk with you guys in this Board.

So many have simply "rolleyes" and moved on. rolleyes

Everyone would prefer it if you didn't respond tbh
Quote:

Please do not presume to speak for me, CHS.
Speaking personally, I have loved 40¢'s posts from the first day he ever came here.

His posts are a daily serving of fat, soft lobs over the middle of the plate... and they're always snuggled deep inside my wheelhouse.

I allow him days of humiliation-free posting because Tom Hanks was right:
"There's no crying in baseball."

But on those days when I simply cannot resist any further....
...I find it great sport to send one of his softballs over the left field fence, the R&R HOF... and 150 yards into Lake Erie.

I never tire of that roar I hear when my swat (eventually) splashes down near the Wm G. Mather exhibit.

Unlike you, I actually WANT him to stick around.
A craftsman can never have too many 'useful tools' at his disposal, you know?

wink
I copy and paste NEWS ARTICLES so you will know what I say is not just me saying it but has been proven by others.

Spewing insults at people is not Trampling them, it only shows ignorance. It is not Fact and it means nothing.

I give you my opinions and back them up with sources on almost everything I post.

Just a few of the things we on the Right have been called by those on the Left because they can not debate truth...

Deplorable
Racist
Islamopobe
Fascist
Terrorists
Bigot
Extremist
Traitor
Zealot
Haters
Xenophobe
Russian Bots

Those are just the arrows of the Clueless.

Are those not synonymous with Trumpian or GOPer?
Quote:

Please do not presume to speak for me, CHS.
Speaking personally, I have loved 40¢'s posts from the first day he ever came here.

His posts are a daily serving of fat, soft lobs over the middle of the plate... and they're always snuggled deep inside my wheelhouse.

I allow him days of humiliation-free posting because Tom Hanks was right:
"There's no crying in baseball."

But on those days when I simply cannot resist any further....
...I find it great sport to send one of his softballs over the left field fence, the R&R HOF... and 150 yards into Lake Erie.

I never tire of that roar I hear when my swat (eventually) splashes down near the Wm G. Mather exhibit.

Unlike you, I actually WANT him to stick around.
A craftsman can never have too many 'useful tools' at his disposal, you know?

wink

Yep, he's an easy target.
Although the recent discovery of you not posting in Pure Football in over 4 years,

So will I be called to testify before Congress over this investigation?

notallthere
Those aren't soft balls, they're rotting fruit hanging on such a low branch that a midget would find out of their strike zone.

Replying to 40 is like going to the driving range. Fun for an hour, but ultimately a useless endeavor.
Although the recent discovery of you not posting in Pure Football in over 4 years,

notallthere

I don't think Congress has any more investigations over the consequences of eating lead paint. But I am glad you spent all night thinking of that response.
notallthere
notallthere

Walking away would be a better come back than going non verbal rofl
What can one say to a crazy statement except notallthere
What can one say to a crazy statement except notallthere

So that's how we're supposed to communicate with you? Duly noted
I'm not surprised your side was duped once again by Russian bots.

notallthere

Lol.....you must think you’re the roger stone of dt.

Consumers are the most confident about their job prospects in nearly 2 decades

-Data released by The Conference Board shows 47.2% of consumers polled in May thought jobs are “plentiful.”

-That’s up from 46.5% in April and the most confident consumers have been on the labor market since January 2001, according to Bespoke Investment Group.

-“The main reason consumers remain so confident in the face of macro headwinds is that the job market remains so strong,” analysts at Bespoke say.

Trade tensions between China and the U.S. have dimmed economic growth prospects a bit in the eyes of economists, but U.S. job seekers are growing more confident regardless.

Data released Tuesday by The Conference Board showed 47.2% of consumers polled in May thought jobs are “plentiful.” That’s up from 46.5% in April and the most confident consumers have been on the labor market since January 2001, according to Bespoke Investment Group.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/28/consumer...-2-decades.html

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Soaring! thumbsup
rofl
That 47.2% is about the same percentage that can pay ALL of their bills and living expenses with enough left over to save and/or do the extra things that make life more than just existing. Those who can handle a $500 emergency.

The over half that are not in that situation don't share your enthusiasm for trump economics.
Frankly that's not my problem that the other half aren't in the same position I am. I've only gotten to where I am by earning it.

Likewise, make them earn it! You know that great things can be done without the help of big brother right? By your logic perhaps not?

Consumers are the most confident about their job prospects in nearly 2 decades

-Data released by The Conference Board shows 47.2% of consumers polled in May thought jobs are “plentiful.”

-That’s up from 46.5% in April and the most confident consumers have been on the labor market since January 2001, according to Bespoke Investment Group.

-“The main reason consumers remain so confident in the face of macro headwinds is that the job market remains so strong,” analysts at Bespoke say.

Trade tensions between China and the U.S. have dimmed economic growth prospects a bit in the eyes of economists, but U.S. job seekers are growing more confident regardless.

Data released Tuesday by The Conference Board showed 47.2% of consumers polled in May thought jobs are “plentiful.” That’s up from 46.5% in April and the most confident consumers have been on the labor market since January 2001, according to Bespoke Investment Group.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/28/consumer...-2-decades.html

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Soaring! thumbsup

Yet it’s been proven over and over that a major portion of the U.S. population can’t even afford to miss just one paycheck. Your zoom zoom zoom is more of a pfft pfft pfft for the typical middle class American
Frankly that's not my problem that the other half aren't in the same position I am. I've only gotten to where I am by earning it.

Likewise, make them earn it! You know that great things can be done without the help of big brother right? By your logic perhaps not?

Yeah thumbsup make those farmers in Ohio and elsewhere earn their pay. I’m tired of my tax dollars being handed out by big brother to them.
I’ll leave this here for everyone’s reading pleasure. A little educational piece for some. Confirmation for the rest of us.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/study-trump-tax-cuts-failed-growth-investment.html
Study Finds Trump Tax Cuts Failed to Do Anything But Give Rich People Money

The biggest effect of the Trump tax cuts is obvious: People who own businesses and other sources of concentrated wealth will have a lot more money, and the federal budget will have less. But the advocates of the tax cuts insisted it wasn’t about letting the makers keep their hard-earned money rather than handing it over to the takers. It was about incentivizing business to repatriate funds and ramp up its investments, thereby increasing growth and wages.

The Congressional Research Service, a kind of in-house think tank for Congress, has a new paper analyzing the effects of the Trump tax cuts. It finds that none of those secondary effects have materialized. Growth has not increased above the pre-tax-cut trend. Neither have wages. After a brief and much smaller than expected bump, repatriated corporate cash from abroad has leveled off.

It’s of course possible that the growth in wages would take longer than the year or so that has passed since the tax cut to show up. If the Trump tax cut had encouraged new business investment, it might take years for the new investment to bear fruit. But the study looks directly at business investment and finds … nothing:

Supporters of the Trump tax cuts insisted not only that they would promote growth, but that they would promote so much growth the measure would pay for itself. Even moderates like Susan Collins repeated assurances by the party’s pseudo-economists that the plan would not increase the deficit. So far, the growth feedback from the tax cuts has made up about 5 percent of the plan’s revenue loss, a mere 95 percent shy of the predictions.

The passage of the plan was met with a coordinated wave of corporate public-relations announcements of worker bonuses. But the paper finds no widespread increase in bonuses or worker compensation.

When assessing these arguments, keep a close eye on the number of Republican officials or conservative policy-makers who revise their position on the Trump tax cuts in light of the data. If their true primary goal was to increase business investment, then the complete failure of a highly expensive program to achieve its stated goal would lead them to question their support. Why not cancel the Trump tax cuts and use the couple trillion dollars in lost revenue to fund a more effective growth-promoting policy?

So far, the number of Republicans reassessing their support for the Trump tax cuts is, give or take, zero. What this suggests is that the alleged growth-incentivizing secondary effects of the plan were rationales, and the primary effect — giving business owners more money — was the hidden main goal all along.
Confirmation.

First-quarter economic growth up 3.1%, slightly better than Wall Street expected

-GDP rose 3.1% in the first quarter, above Wall Street projections of 3% but one-tenth of a point lower than the first reading.

-Net exports were a big contributor, adding nearly 1 percentage point, despite the U.S.-China trade war.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/30/gdp-q1-2019-second-reading.html

Zoom Zoom thumbsup
Nothing like a cool V8 to start your day. wink

First-quarter economic growth up 3.1%, slightly better than Wall Street expected

-GDP rose 3.1% in the first quarter, above Wall Street projections of 3% but one-tenth of a point lower than the first reading.

-Net exports were a big contributor, adding nearly 1 percentage point, despite the U.S.-China trade war.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/30/gdp-q1-2019-second-reading.html

Zoom Zoom thumbsup

Thanks for verifying the tax cut did nothing. Appreciate that.
This economy IS humming along...

At the top it's humming "We're in the Money!" and for the other 99% it's humming "swing low sweet chariot" (the slavery version).
Quote:
The over half that are not in that situation don't share your enthusiasm for trump economics.

Highest it's been since 2001.. so they must have had even less enthusiasm for Obama economics..
Yea, what he said.
Quote:

Highest it's been since 2001.. so they must have had even less enthusiasm for Obama economics..

Not sure I am following the comment/intent of your post?

Are you suggesting the Tax cut has had an impact on the economy (other than to increase the deficit) or making a different point?
Yea, what he said.

You’d think trump would jump on this during his daily poop tweets while the market is still as good as it is.
Quote:

Are you suggesting the Tax cut has had an impact on the economy (other than to increase the deficit) or making a different point?

Nope, my comment is in response to another comment about the poll regarding people's confidence in the job market.

Confidence in the job market is higher than it has been since 2001.. that's all my comment is addressing.

Higher than at any point during Bush's good years, 2003-2006ish.. and higher than at any point in the Obama years after the recession...

It's a confidence poll, it's not really measuring any type of economic metric.
Quote:

Yeah, I must have missed that huge Obama tax cut that the vast majority went to the 1%.

At the top it's humming "We're in the Money!" and for the other 99% it's humming "swing low sweet chariot" (the slavery version).

OH! Woe is me! Pity party! I'm not strong or competent enough to take charge and stake my own claim! I can't do something! I'm gonna blame it on the economy because god knows, I can't blame myself. Oh no!

OH! Woe is me! Pity party! I'm not strong or competent enough to take charge and stake my own claim! I can't do something! I'm gonna blame it on the economy because god knows, I can't blame myself. Oh no!

More personal attacks! You don't know me at all, so you can't say any of that crap. I'd break you in every way, that's how strong I am. More competent than you too, your mastery of your primary language demonstrates that!

You just have no compassion for those that do not have it like you have it. You've never been raked over the coals at no fault of your own. You've never lost everything in completely unforeseen circumstances. I know this because of the way you talk and act so high and mighty, you learn not to think that way after you've experienced and or witnessed these thing happen.

I could be wrong, but the impression I get from you is that you are a 30 something that's completely full of himself and has lived a sheltered life inside your little republican biased bubble. Hardest thing you probably ever had to do was try to make a friend. I could go on, but I tire of beating you down in response to your incessant personal attacks.

You've learned the attack policy of your orange God well.

More personal attacks! You don't know me at all, so you can't say any of that crap. I'd break you in every way, that's how strong I am. More competent than you too, your mastery of your primary language demonstrates that!

You just have no compassion for those that do not have it like you have it. You've never been raked over the coals at no fault of your own. You've never lost everything in completely unforeseen circumstances. I know this because of the way you talk and act so high and mighty, you learn not to think that way after you've experienced and or witnessed these thing happen.

I could be wrong, but the impression I get from you is that you are a 30 something that's completely full of himself and has lived a sheltered life inside your little republican biased bubble. Hardest thing you probably ever had to do was try to make a friend. I could go on, but I tire of beating you down in response to your incessant personal attacks.

So becoming a socialist and being a peasant to the elite is better than what we currently have. You can put your hands out and wait for a handout but others work for a living and want the government to but out.
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg

So becoming a socialist and being a peasant to the elite is better than what we currently have. You can put your hands out and wait for a handout but others work for a living and want the government to but out.

Becoming a socialist peasant waiting for handouts... Do you even listen to the crap you say? I don't think anybody on the left wants to take away America's capitalism to the point we would be considered a socialist country like the boogeyman concept FOX and Trump have planted in the small minded American right.

You are basically saying 'give me more of the same!', when the same obviously hasn't worked out for anybody except the elite for the last 40 years. You're so afraid of change that you won't even look at new ideas for fear of losing the scraps allowed to you by your corporate masters.

American values like looking out for each other, being charitable and kind, knowing what's right and wrong then doing what's right... those are all out the window with your ilk because you have become paralyzed by fear!

Don't bother responding to me because I have nothing to offer the likes of you while you live in your fantasy world.

Becoming a socialist peasant waiting for handouts... Do you even listen to the crap you say? I don't think anybody on the left wants to take away America's capitalism to the point we would be considered a socialist country like the boogeyman concept FOX and Trump have planted in the small minded American right.

You are basically saying 'give me more of the same!', when the same obviously hasn't worked out for anybody except the elite for the last 40 years. You're so afraid of change that you won't even look at new ideas for fear of losing the scraps allowed to you by your corporate masters.

American values like looking out for each other, being charitable and kind, knowing what's right and wrong then doing what's right... those are all out the window with your ilk because you have become paralyzed by fear!

Don't bother responding to me because I have nothing to offer the likes of you while you live in your fantasy world.

I suppose you consider yourself charitable and kind?

I don't think anybody on the left wants to take away America's capitalism to the point we would be considered a socialist country like the boogeyman concept FOX and Trump have planted in the small minded American right.

This is the false narrative and the "bright shiny light" Fox/Trump are trying to paint the 'left' with ... that somehow wanting the USA to keep up with the rest of the 1st world countries in the world with a commitment to things like - gasp - healthcare for all is somehow a communist / socialist plot to undermine capitalism and that somehow hard work, ingenuity and entrepreneurial endeavor won't be rewarded. That somehow taxing the Uber Wealthy so they pay their fair share is somehow a green light for everyone else to kick back do nothing and sponge while they live at the poverty line. And woe betide if any poor person is ever seen walking around with an I-phone ... proof positive they are living a life of luxury at hard working people's expense !!!

I suppose you consider yourself charitable and kind?

Very. Just look at all the lessons I've given you lot for free. thumbsup
Man wearing Trump 'Make America Great Again' hat hit with milkshake during UK protests

A man who showed up to a protest in the United Kingdom wearing one of President Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats was hit by a milkshake as a crowd of demonstrators shouted "Nazi scum."

The scene occurred as thousands of people in London protested Trump's state visit to the U.K. this week.

Video of the incident, which was filmed by the radio station, Leading Britain's Conversation, shows a man wearing a red MAGA hat feuding with a group of protesters. The man can be heard saying, "bring it on."

Footage later shows the man rushing through the crowd after someone apparently ripped the hat off his head. A group of protesters then swarmed around him and repeatedly chanted "Nazi scum" before a milkshake hit him in the face.

Tensions appeared to escalate quickly, as protesters could be seen shoving the man as police and other demonstrators tried to contain the situation.

As many 250,000 people were expected to turn out for protests against Trump in central London on Tuesday, according to reports.

Protesters flew an inflatable baby designed to look like Trump over London during the demonstrations. The nearly 20-foot-long orange, inflatable baby took off in Trafalgar Square before a joint press conference with Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May.

Trump has dismissed the protests against him as "fake news," saying on Tuesday that his state visit has been meet with thousands of people cheering for him.

British politician Nigel Farage, who formed the Brexit Party in March, was hit with a milkshake by a resident in England last month. A man was charged with common assault and criminal damage following the incident.

https://thehill.com/policy/international...ilkshake-during

Great Britain

Trusted
9:43 / 03.06.2019
Daily Star

Piers Morgan brands Sadiq Khan ‘petty little pipsqueak’ after attack on Donald Trump

The controversial broadcaster claimed that the real big baby in London this week was the Mayor, referencing Khan’s decision to approve the flying of a large Trump baby blimp over Parliament today.

Morgan also hit out at Khan for what he described as a series of “savage” attacks on President Trump in the past 48 hours.

Khan is an open critic of Trump, having previously labelled the former Apprentice star a “fascist” and “growing global threat”.

Writing in his column for Mail Online, the former Britain’s Got Talent judge said: “Sadiq Khan, who’s been Mayor for three years, launched a series of savage attacks on President Trump in the past 48 hours, both in print and on television.

“Mayor Khan also authorized, again, the flying of a giant orange Trump baby blimp over the Houses of Parliament during the visit, specifically designed to mock and humiliate the President.”

ATTACK: Morgan says Khan is the only baby in London this week (Pic: ITV)

“By doing all this, Khan knew exactly what he was doing, and that was to create a firestorm of hatred towards the American leader and to whip up bigger protests against him than might otherwise have occurred.”

Piers continued the blistering attack by claiming that Khan wanted to make Trump’s UK state visit all about himself, adding the Mayor’s refusal to attend the ceremony was disrespectful to the thousands of D-Day heroes who died fighting for both countries.

He acknowledged that the US President was less than perfect but said today’s commemorations should not be overshadowed by cheap political point scoring.

He concluded: “So whatever your view of Trump, this is surely the week to park the incessant anti-Trump hysteria for just a few days and instead honor those who died and risked their lives in Normandy?

“Bottom line is this: do we want the lasting images from this historic occasion to be of a pathetic orange baby balloon flying over our Parliament, or of a US President standing shoulder to shoulder with the Queen to pay tribute to the D-Day heroes?”

“A stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London”
President Donald Trump

It comes after Trump reignited his political feud with the Mayor, calling him “a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London” – justmoments before Air Force One landed at Stansted.

President Trump and First Lady Melania landed in the UK this afternoon by helicopter and were greeted by Prince Charles on the West Lawn of the palace.

Queen Elizabeth also welcomed the President at Buckingham Palace with a warm handshake, that some viewers thought looked more like a fist bump, on the first day of a three-day visit.

Tonight’s plans include a dinner hosted by the Queen that will be attended by Government ministers including Tory leadership contenders Jeremy Hunt and Michael Gove.

https://twnews.co.uk/gb-news/piers-morga...on-donald-trump
Khan is a big problem for the city of London and I'd be ashamed to have him as my mayor. He has a strong sweeping illegal immigration policy, prohibits freedom of speech, and crimes have gone up under him.

Khan is jealous of the United States and Trump. Personally I think he wants to be Trump.
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

Piers Morgan brands Sadiq Khan ‘petty little pipsqueak’ after attack on Donald Trump

The controversial broadcaster claimed that the real big baby in London this week was the Mayor, referencing Khan’s decision to approve the flying of a large Trump baby blimp over Parliament today.

Regardless of anyone's politics - I think it's fair to say you've lost and are extremely desperate when you fall so low that you need Piers Morgan as a source to support you. Piers is perhaps the biggest idiot I have ever seen on TV. I'd give State run Fox more credence than this moron who rode to fame on the back of being a shock jock editor for a trash 'news' paper in the UK.
Khan is a big problem for the city of London and I'd be ashamed to have him as my mayor. He has a strong sweeping illegal immigration policy, prohibits freedom of speech, and crimes have gone up under him.

Khan is jealous of the United States and Trump. Personally I think he wants to be Trump.

Amazing that you follow British and specifically London politics so closely.
Yup I've looked up the statistics before when I first heard of Khan right around when Trump and him had their first Twitter spat.

I was surprised that a lot of what everything is saying about Khan is true, relating to high crimes, immigration policy, and murders in general. Of course not everything is his fault single handily but at some point London overtook New York City in murder rate.

Makes me sad to see that since I've always wanted to visit London. I will go sometime though.
Yup I've looked up the statistics before when I first heard of Khan right around when Trump and him had their first Twitter spat.

I was surprised that a lot of what everything is saying about Khan is true, relating to high crimes, immigration policy, and murders in general. Of course not everything is his fault single handily but at some point London overtook New York City in murder rate.

Makes me sad to see that since I've always wanted to visit London. I will go sometime though.

You might want to check your sources. Khann has zero control or impact or say or influence over immigration. Based on that I can assume the rest is a hatchet job too.
Not going to spend more time on this than the 5 minutes it toook me to find this comparison to London crime stats vs another major city in the UK (One where Khan is not Mayor).

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cit...mp;city2=London

Crime increasing in the past 3 years
High 69.35% Manchester
High 67.49% London

And one article on rising crime across the whole of England and Wales (also not under Khan's influence).

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42749089

Yeah - hatchet job and an outspoken critic of Trump ... same old routine. Attack the source and don't address the comments and criticism.
J/C
I voted for Kerry, Obama twice, and Hillary in 2016. I'm proud to admit that I'll be voting for Trump in '20. Why? As somebody who has taught in public schools for about ten years I now see the problems facing our country. Our country is devolving into a third world craphole because we have given our irresponsible people a sense of entitlement that the rest of us working folks are paying the bill for everyday. I've seen white, black, and hispanic mothers who have no joke 8 children from multiple men. - This isn't a problem on it's own, but it is a problem when all 8 kids are receiving free breakfast from the school, free lunches from the school, free school supplies, and then they have the nerve to show up to throughout the year with brand new 150.00 plus tennis shoes. - Forget expensive shirts and pants - those are free also. Paid for by you and me. - I mean, couldn't they have stopped after 1 or 2 kids? I'll never forget watching an 8th grader throw his free lunch at my principal because he felt it was "prison food". The principal called me over to de-escalate the situation, and when I told the kid if he didn't like the free lunch then he could bring his own, he scoffed. Two days later, no joke, the kid shows up to my class with no pencil. I offered him a pencil, he said I needed to "bring it to him" - typical welfare baby whose single mother/grandmother (whoever is raising him) made him feel like he is entitled to free stuff as she keeps having kids. ENOUGH of this already.
-These aren't the only reasons why I'm voting for Trump. I'm disappointed and embarrassed at the new wave of Democrat Congresswomen. AOC wants rich people to pay more of their money to poor irresponsible people that don't know how to use condoms. That idiot cost her constituency 25,000 jobs and has yet to make up for it. She is such an idiot and her appointment tells me that we need to examine who we allow to vote in this country. The same can be said for Ilian Omar - she seems to want to change our country and our loyalty towards Israel for her screwed up islamic vision. I ask of her, if the middle east is so great, and the US is so bad, then why not go to the middle east and politic over there? - Because she'd open her mouth for about 5 seconds and learn real fast about the rights she has here versus there. Joe Biden or whomever the Democrats nominate for president needs to speak out against those two idiots.

Additionally, for the first time in about ten years my wife and I didn't have to pay a huge income tax bill. She's still a registered Democrat by I'm trying to convince her and the rest of my family to change over to the Trump side - the Pro-American side - the side that believes in earning what you receive, emphasizing American values, and telling our citizenry that the US is the best and if they don't like then they can back to wherever it is they cam from.
You are entitled to vote however you like. To your various points:

As for embarrassment at the new Dem Congresswomen ... you name 2 out of 89 total. Regardless of your feelings for AOC and Omar who are both on the extremes .... I think using a tiny sample size based on the extreme left to paint the other 87 that way is uncalled for.

As for the examples of entitled kids you have been exposed to ... I guess it's all in the interpretation. Bad manners and poorly raised kids is not politically biased. I think rude bad mannered kids are just that - and not a reflection of a kids social believe in entitlement. I'm no Trump supporter and if my children ever acted that way they would be taught not to in no uncertain terms.

As for your income tax - it's been proven - the MAJOR beneficiaries of the Trump tax cut is the Uber Wealthy and corporations. Average Joe Schmoe got very little. And the result? A huge increase to the deficit and absolute minimal stimulus to the economy.
Make Democrats Republican Again 2020 thumbsup
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni
J/C
I voted for Kerry, Obama twice, and Hillary in 2016. I'm proud to admit that I'll be voting for Trump in '20. Why? As somebody who has taught in public schools for about ten years I now see the problems facing our country. Our country is devolving into a third world craphole because we have given our irresponsible people a sense of entitlement that the rest of us working folks are paying the bill for everyday. I've seen white, black, and hispanic mothers who have no joke 8 children from multiple men. - This isn't a problem on it's own, but it is a problem when all 8 kids are receiving free breakfast from the school, free lunches from the school, free school supplies, and then they have the nerve to show up to throughout the year with brand new 150.00 plus tennis shoes. - Forget expensive shirts and pants - those are free also. Paid for by you and me. - I mean, couldn't they have stopped after 1 or 2 kids? I'll never forget watching an 8th grader throw his free lunch at my principal because he felt it was "prison food". The principal called me over to de-escalate the situation, and when I told the kid if he didn't like the free lunch then he could bring his own, he scoffed. Two days later, no joke, the kid shows up to my class with no pencil. I offered him a pencil, he said I needed to "bring it to him" - typical welfare baby whose single mother/grandmother (whoever is raising him) made him feel like he is entitled to free stuff as she keeps having kids. ENOUGH of this already.
-These aren't the only reasons why I'm voting for Trump. I'm disappointed and embarrassed at the new wave of Democrat Congresswomen. AOC wants rich people to pay more of their money to poor irresponsible people that don't know how to use condoms. That idiot cost her constituency 25,000 jobs and has yet to make up for it. She is such an idiot and her appointment tells me that we need to examine who we allow to vote in this country. The same can be said for Ilian Omar - she seems to want to change our country and our loyalty towards Israel for her screwed up islamic vision. I ask of her, if the middle east is so great, and the US is so bad, then why not go to the middle east and politic over there? - Because she'd open her mouth for about 5 seconds and learn real fast about the rights she has here versus there. Joe Biden or whomever the Democrats nominate for president needs to speak out against those two idiots.

Additionally, for the first time in about ten years my wife and I didn't have to pay a huge income tax bill. She's still a registered Democrat by I'm trying to convince her and the rest of my family to change over to the Trump side - the Pro-American side - the side that believes in earning what you receive, emphasizing American values, and telling our citizenry that the US is the best and if they don't like then they can back to wherever it is they cam from.

A lot of anger and hate in this post. That's all I'm going to say about it.
Quote:
[Khan] create a firestorm of hatred towards the American leader

The only person who created this firestorm is Don the Con himself. If he didn't want this sort of clapback every place he goes, his fat ass should have stayed in reality TV. Now, it's too late- and there's no place for him to hide from the universal contempt he's so richly earned. Only scabs like Hannity, Morgan, et al seem to be in support of him, and making him seem legitimate must be an exhausting daily task.

Q: What's the difference between Donald Trump and the Hindenburg?
A: One's a big flaming Nazi gasbag; the other's a blimp.
Quote:
As many 250,000 people were expected to turn out for protests

I guess he IS capable of drawing big crowds. Should have borrowed them for his inaug- oh, wait... these are the ones who don't like him....
"Trump soars higher"

UK Builds Trump Statue

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/113607...on-baby-balloon

Why would anyone be surprised that a self appointed Trumpian uses school yard name calling and outrage over those in London being given free speech rights to fly a balloon?
But fish, there were no protests. Haven't you heard?

“I Don’t See Any Protests”: Trump Cries “Fake News” as 75,000 March in London

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/6/5/i_dont_see_any_protests_trump

A woman pops Trump baby blimp amid protests in London

Nicholas Wu

USA TODAY

June 5, 2019 | Updated 9:25 a.m. ET June 5, 2019

A 20-foot blimp depicting Pres. Trump as a baby is raised again in protest of his three-day state visit. USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — All that goes up, must come down.
And on Tuesday, a woman popped one of the Trump baby blimps used by protesters marching against President Donald Trump's visit to the U.K., according to the British newspaper The Independent. The balloon, which depicts Trump as a diaper-wearing baby, had been used by anti-Trump protesters to mock the American president.

A video shot by the woman and published by the British tabloid The Sun shows her walking up to the blimp before she bursts it with what police later told the Independent was a "pointed or bladed article." The woman was not identified by the Independent.

She then shouts, "That's a disgrace. The president of the United States is the best president ever."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...sts/1349717001/
You first post an article that seems to protest the people of London having the right to fly a balloon during a protest, then post an article that seems to promote vandalism. Murica!
She then shouts, "That's a disgrace. The president of the United States is the best president ever."

I was mildly upset it happened until I read the last line (above). She’s obviously delusional. She needs mental help. Maybe institutionalization, but not incarceration.
I feel bad for her and hope she gets good counseling and the psych medication she needs.
J/C

Trump has converted me as a supporter of his and now I'm trying to get my friends and family to convert. Trump needs to keep doing his thing while the rest of the world watches in jealousy of what he's accomplished:

This is just a fraction of what our great leader has done for us!

Economic Growth
4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
Unemployment claims at 50 year low
African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.

American Optimism
Small business optimism has hit historic highs.
NFIB’s small business optimism index broke a 35 year-old record in August.
SurveyMonkey/CNBC’s small business confidence survey for Q3 of 2018 matched its all-time high.
Manufacturers are more confident than ever.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high.
12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record.
Confidence in the economy is near a two-decade high, with 51 percent rating the economy as good or excellent.

American Business
Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.
Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...promise-keeping
If you wish to support a loathsome creature that insults and attacks anyone who speaks out against him or his policies like a petulant child and is a total embarrassment to our nation, have at it.

He made a trade deal with Mexico and Canada only to quickly break it with Mexico by now planning to impose tariffs. He broke a deal with Iran to stop them developing nuclear weapons and now threatens them if they further develop nuclear weapons.

U.S. Steel Companies Face Downturn Despite Trump Claims of Revival

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/steel-companies-trump.html

U.S. manufacturing sector slowing as economy loses steam

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e...m-idUSKCN1QW1UL

Buying yourself an artificial economic gain by giving corporation the bulk of a trillion and a half dollar tax cut will only last for so long. And some of your assertions weren't even close to being accurate.

And the Washington Examiner? Really?

Hey, everyone should vote for whoever they think is the best candidate. But let's not try to BS people by ignoring the big picture.

Why would anyone be surprised that a self appointed Trumpian uses school yard name calling and outrage over those in London being given free speech rights to fly a balloon?

I'm not surprised.. I am a bit surprised at the left accusing anybody of "school yard name calling" though one word after referring to them as a "Trumpian".
You wrote "If you wish to support a loathsome creature that insults and attacks anyone who speaks out against him or his policies like a petulant child and is a total embarrassment to our nation, have at it."

And his opponents haven't acted petulant? Balloons, mock statues, are you serious?

The man is awesome and people like aoc, omar, and sadiq K all have one thing in common - they either come directly from the third world or their parents came from the third world and they are all jealous, and bitter about the fact that they came from a place substandard to the United States. And instead of plugging in here and supporting our president, they do everything they can to try to lessen the value and power of our country and that of other dominant western societies. - That's the truth. They're jealous.
I'm waiting for the headline to read, English Woman Aborts Trump Baby.

I'm not surprised.. I am a bit surprised at the left accusing anybody of "school yard name calling" though one word after referring to them as a "Trumpian".

Let me know when I'm elected president. At least I'm smart enough that I don't claim to be qualified. For some odd reason I expect a little more from the person that represents our entire nation on a global scale than I do any poster on a message board. But obviously I've expected too much.
You wrote "If you wish to support a loathsome creature that insults and attacks anyone who speaks out against him or his policies like a petulant child and is a total embarrassment to our nation, have at it."

And his opponents haven't acted petulant? Balloons, mock statues, are you serious?

The man is awesome and people like aoc, omar, and sadiq K all have one thing in common - they either come directly from the third world or their parents came from the third world and they are all jealous, and bitter about the fact that they came from a place substandard to the United States. And instead of plugging in here and supporting our president, they do everything they can to try to lessen the value and power of our country and that of other dominant western societies. - That's the truth. They're jealous.

Those aren't his opponents. They aren't jealous. They are the British public who by and large think Trump is an idiot.

A woman pops Trump baby blimp amid protests in London

Nicholas Wu

USA TODAY

June 5, 2019 | Updated 9:25 a.m. ET June 5, 2019

A 20-foot blimp depicting Pres. Trump as a baby is raised again in protest of his three-day state visit. USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — All that goes up, must come down.
And on Tuesday, a woman popped one of the Trump baby blimps used by protesters marching against President Donald Trump's visit to the U.K., according to the British newspaper The Independent. The balloon, which depicts Trump as a diaper-wearing baby, had been used by anti-Trump protesters to mock the American president.

A video shot by the woman and published by the British tabloid The Sun shows her walking up to the blimp before she bursts it with what police later told the Independent was a "pointed or bladed article." The woman was not identified by the Independent.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...sts/1349717001/

The woman, a known far right troll, was then arrested. She also cut herself when stabbing the balloon and was bleeding everywhere. I watched video of the arrest and she immediately started playing the victim and making a scene. Anything she says, does, or thinks is probably best taken with a grain of salt. But I can see how this nutjob works for your agenda of supporting the big nutjob in the White house.

Once again, people try to compare the average American, in in some of your cases, the average Brit, to an American president? Since when did we start feeling like our president should act like anything other than an actual president and hold him to a higher standard? I'll tell you when. Since Trump.

Quote:

People post some dumb BS on here, but that ranks right up there with the best of it. Sometimes it's more patriotic not to support your president than it is to support him. Nixon anyone?

We have so many people in our own country that work 40 hours a week who can't afford rent and food yet you support the very people who perpetuate that. And you wish to talk about people being un-American?
I stopped reading after “the man is awesome...”. Nothing past that point could be taken seriously.
You wrote "We have so many people in our own country that work 40 hours a week who can't afford rent and food yet you support the very people who perpetuate that. And you wish to talk about people being un-American?"

I guess my answer would be to either work more, find a different job, or go to school and learn another trade or skill. In America we're free to make adjustments when we need to, not only that but we have so many social programs designed to help poor people, and these get taken advantage of.

The people who perpetuate what exactly? If our country and the rich people who own these corporations are so bad, then why are so many people trying to immigrate here? I mean, I don't see a long line of people trying to leave the US and go anywhere, do you? I do, however, see people from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Syria, etc. al trying to come here and make a life for themselves. So, I'm sorry, when I see people like aoc, omar, or sadiq, criticizing our president or his politics I guess I get a little confused and offended. That's not to say the US hasn't benefitted from immigration, we have plenty of brilliant Mexican and Middle Eastern professionals in our country - but at least these people embraced western society instead of trying to change it in their vision.
Newly converted Trumpian huh? I think there is medicine for that.
There hasn't been a raise in the federal minimum wage in over a decade. Nobody in America should work 40 hours a week and not be able to put a roof over their head and food in their belly.

Blaming them for that and making excuses they need to more than work 40 hours is what's wrong with people and make us close to becoming yet another third world country. It's excusing that we've let the business world control and run our nation.

It's not others whose vision has changed. It's Americans like yours who have changed. Not that long ago we insured people could actually live on minimum wage. Now we're blaming them for it not being able to. That's quite a change.
There hasn't been a raise in the federal minimum wage in over a decade. Nobody in America should work 40 hours a week and not be able to put a roof over their head and food in their belly.

Blaming them for that and making excuses they need to more than work 40 hours is what's wrong with people and make us close to becoming yet another third world country. It's excusing that we've let the business world control and run our nation.

It's not others whose vision has changed. It's Americans like yours who have changed. Not that long ago we insured people could actually live on minimum wage. Now we're blaming them for it not being able to. That's quite a change.

It’s been said before...
People making $4000+ an hour have convinced people that make $30 an hour that people making $7 an hour are the problem.

Let me know when I'm elected president. At least I'm smart enough that I don't claim to be qualified. For some odd reason I expect a little more from the person that represents our entire nation on a global scale than I do any poster on a message board. But obviously I've expected too much.

No, I remember well enough our conversation that you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself, no need to rehash it.
Quote:
The woman, a known far right troll, was then arrested.

If she was on the left she would be a counter-protestor engaging in civil disobedience. rofl
Quote:

If she was on the left she would be a counter-protestor engaging in civil disobedience. rofl
Not my words DC. Just from a tweet in an article I read.

https://thehill.com/policy/international...ump-is-the-best
No, I remember well enough our conversation that you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself, no need to rehash it.

Holding the job responsibility to represent a nation on the world stage makes that part of your job description. Do your job.
Quote:

Not my words DC. Just from a tweet in an article I read.

https://thehill.com/policy/international...ump-is-the-best

Yet, in an article that doesn't use that phrase.. with other tweets that don't use that phrase... you pulled THAT PHRASE out of one tweet to pull forward into your post. Hmmmm..

On a different note, the woman actually does sound like a real nut job.
You wrote "People making $4000+ an hour have convinced people that make $30 an hour that people making $7 an hour are the problem."

Regarding the people making 7.00 an hour, I get it, life can be tough. We've all (presumably) had our share of those jobs, and yes I've been there and complained along with so many of my coworkers. But people in the US can't lose sight of the fact that there are options out there. There are so many schools, there are so many scholarships and income-based federal loans available. - So many opportunities to get out of difficult situations. People in other countries don't have these options, so to see them criticize our way of life, and to see our own people take such harsh stances against our president is, in my opinion, confusing and a bit sad. Now, if somebody makes 7.00 an hour, complains about it, and then has children they don't plan on supporting or rearing, then I'm sorry, there is nothing I can or should have to do to help that person. - Even though I have for about a decade.
When I first worked minimum wage I could afford a modest rent, transportation and food. Yes, I worked my way up from there. Yet it's no excuse why people on minimum wage today shouldn't be able to do the same. Making excuses why working people should be moving backwards, is just that, excuses.

It's your type of logic that will result in having far left wing policies crammed down all of our throats.
Quote:
It’s been said before...
People making $4000+ an hour have convinced people that make $30 an hour that people making $7 an hour are the problem.

But congress only makes about $80/hour (at least from their salary)... and I think they are the problem, not the $7/hour folks.
PitDawg, I get what you're saying about how the policies I relate to will have far left agenda shoved down our throat. But wouldn't you agree that the fault should be placed on the people who are creating those policies and trying to ram them down our throats. I don't think I've said or supported anything too extreme.
PitDawg, I get what you're saying about how the policies I relate to will have far left agenda shoved down our throat. But wouldn't you agree that the fault should be placed on the people who are creating those policies and trying to ram them down our throats. I don't think I've said or supported anything too extreme.

rofl
When I first worked minimum wage I could afford a modest rent, transportation and food. Yes, I worked my way up from there. Yet it's no excuse why people on minimum wage today shouldn't be able to do the same. Making excuses why working people should be moving backwards, is just that, excuses.

Wow. Things must have been really cheap. When I started working, 40 hours a week, I believe min. was $3.35. That was $134 a week. I couldn't have afforded rent and utilities, let alone a car and food.

Neat site here: https://www.dollartimes.com/inflation/items/1985-united-states-minimum-wage

edited to add: According to that site, 1985's min. wage translated to 2019 would be $7.99 an hour. I believe min. wage is now $8.50 or $8.55.

I don't believe it's as simple as that. Let's look at a lot of what motivated a lot of Trump voters. It was anger. Anger that their values were being left behind. Words like "America First" and his petulant attacks on anyone who disagreed with him or what they perceived as their ideas. So it lathered up a contingent of people that bought into someone expressing what they were thinking.

And even at that, he still lost the popular vote by over three million people.

They didn't really look at the impact it would have big picture. It gave rise to the same people that feel "all regulation is bad".

Now we both know that some regulation is needed. But just look at the roll back of environmental regulations that have been done away with. Some may have been too far reaching. Yet eating away at our public parks and allowing coal producers to once again dump coal ash into our waterways is dangerous.

He used the people in coal country be claiming he would bring back a energy source that has simply been outdated by the marketplace. After rolling back so many regulations on coal, it still didn't and won't bring coal back. He put those in charge of big business in charge of his cabinet. I could go on and on but I think you see the direction I'm going here.

The point I'm making in all of this is many of the same independent voters that actually decide the elections backed Trump. Yet they have witnessed most of the tax cuts go to big business. They see that after Trump saying he would have a better health care plan in place 90 days after he was elected, over two years later he still hasn't proposed a healthcare plan. Farmers are going belly up and it actually costs them more to raise and harvest their crops than they will make when selling them.

Still over half of our nations bankruptcies are due to medical costs. While wages are going up, the lower tier wages are pretty much stagnant. People feel disenfranchised and left behind under Trump. 40% of Americans can't cover a $400 dollar emergency.

So when you have a situation like that, it has the same impact in the other direction as what it did to help you. Trump was and is an extremist. No less of an extremist as some on the far left. I blame the rise of Trump on the Democrats. They ignored addressing the working man in their campaign and in their message.

It's the exact same thing as how Trump came to power. A backlash from the angry who felt ignored. Hearing someone say what they were thinking.

So to an extent in both directions they are pandering to a section of society with unrealistic goals and policies. Saying they will do things that nobody can actually accomplish. It's the unfortunate nature of politics.

So yes, if we have all of these extreme left ideas crammed down our collective throats I will blame the conditions set into motion by the right just as much as i blamed the left for the creation of Trump.

When you help create the void that makes such policies popular, you are just as much to blame as anyone else.

That's the reason I support common sense legislation like an increase in minimum wages. You can only keep the bottom of your society down for so long before they revolt at the minimum in a political way. I support two free years of community college and making the prime interest rate effective for all college loans. You see, as much as people would love to make that a socialist issue, investing in the education of our society in order to help secure the long term future of our economy moving forward isn't a hand out, it's an investment.

that's a middle ground. Not a "free college for everyone", but a beginning and associate degree for everyone. And it's not even everyone that I say should receive it. There should be a grade point average and community service addendum that goes along with it.

The problem today is there is no middle ground.
The federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour and hasn't been raised in over a decade.

I rented a cottage that was furnished for $50 dollars a week. So yes, I made plenty to put a roof over my head, by gas and eat.
That was a lot. I'm not disagreeing with you here, just developing a question. Ohio is an "at will" state. Meaning employers can hire and fire whomever, whenever. However, the bigger the company/corporation (from what I've seen) the more due process they have to go through to terminate a bad employee (habitually absent, tardy, non-compliant, not productive). As a result, many employers must pay bad employees for months while they develop cases against them so they don't get sued for a myriad of reasons. Additionally, employers are hesitant to fire employees because of unemployment payout implications.

So, my question: Would you support a 17.00 dollar minimum wage if it came with stipulations that limited the due process that bad employees have and reduced the amount of unemployment somebody might get in the case of termination?
I certainly would. Although I think $17.00 an hour is too high to set minimum wage.

As with all things according to my line of thinking, extremes come into play.

As it stands now, unemployment isn't automatic upon termination. If the employer can show just cause for termination you will be denied unemployment.

I believe at will to work can be easily abused just as I feel union contracts sometimes permit abuse of the employer. When unions were formed it was due to a need. It was based on sound principals. Over time it became too powerful and too restrictive for the employers.

The result was one extreme to the other. It gave birth to at will to work states.
I'm with you. I was in a teacher's union and one of the things I discovered was that the teachers who argued agains losing concessions were the same ones who were abusing the concessions we received. - Teachers taking a week off prior to winter break, teachers showing kids movies instead of teaching, - They got us into the mess, and now that they're all retiring, the legislation created to curb their behavior has led to a shortage of new teachers (different topic, different day).

I think many people are opposed to such a high minimum wage because they don't want to see prices increase without an increase in their level of service. However I also believe that you get what you pay for. - Pay an employee 15-17.00 hourly and their production and attitude will improve. So, I support the idea of a higher minimum wage provided that the employees are held to a higher standard. This may limit the options of those without college degrees though - not that they aren't great workers, but raising standards means raising qualifications. What are we going to do with the people who don't have adequate education?
There are many jobs available for people with less education. As of now far too many employers are getting away with giving those jobs to illegals. Putting the hammer down on such employers will not only open up low skill jobs for Americans with less education, but also help stem the tide of illegals. Many of them come here for work. Without jobs to come to, many wouldn't be coming here in the first place.

That's another topic that may be for another day. But building a wall isn't an immigration policy. It's a dog whistle. We should actually be tacking a comprehensive immigration policy.

I understand your point put I really don't see businesses expecting a house painter, a worker at McDonald's, a concrete laborer, a roofer or a drywall hanger needing to have an associates degree. But it sure would help if they were legal residents.
True Story. My friend owns a landscape company. He told me that he prefers to hire illegals. He pays them each 20.00 an hour cash and he said in his business it's the only way he can make money. He said they work their tails off, they're fast, they never complain, and do their best not to get hurt because of their status. - They can't get medical because they'd be detained on the spot, they can't file for unemployment because they'd be detained on the spot. He told me that it's a totally different risk to hire Americans because of the unemployment, medical, and legal concerns. Granted, he does have a few Americans on his crews, but he prefers illegals. I guess it's a catch 22? He's a Trump supporter for various reasons but Trump is spearheading the movement to make it harder for illegals to remain here. This presumably would open up more opportunities for Americans but at what cost to businesses? I'm not making a statement, I'm asking..
No irony here is there?
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/05/politics/cnn-poll-trump-prediction-economy-issues/index.html

Count me in with those expecting a Trump win ... people are too lazy and too stupid to seek out the facts. Case in point - Barr lies to the country in a press conference that completely misrepresents Mueller's entire report.... What's the take away when the (most) of the report is public and it spells out how Trump committed obstruction? Nada from the majority =& derision/gloating from the Trump stooges. What happens when Mueller has a press conference to highlight that what Barr said was unture/misdirection? Not a lot - although I did see a Fox article questioning Mueller's motive.

Pffft - the people deserve what they get.

The Senate democrats are no better - Mueller's giving them all they need. He's done in a professional and detailed way. He's not going to give them more whether he appears in front of them or in front of any other hearings .... but the Dems are still crying out saying Mueller needs to give them more. They are fools .... as are the Democrats calling for Trump to be impeached. It won't stick - Trump will lie, play the victim and without doubt get a second term.

Trump is a vile and despicable - but he plays the manipulation game far better than any Democrat. And 'everyone' let's him get away with it.

Trump uses illegals at his businesses all the time. Golf courses and Mar-a-lago confirmed. thumbsup It's the American way.
Hell freezes over as Jim Acosta, Joe Scarborough praise Trump’s D-Day speech

President Trump’s speech on Thursday honoring the brave Allied fighters who "stood in the fires of hell" on the 75th anniversary of D-Day drew unexpected acclaim from two of his biggest mainstream media critics: CNN’s Jim Acosta and MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough.

“This is perhaps the most on-message moment of Donald Trump’s presidency today. We were all wondering if he would veer from his remarks, go off of his script but he stayed on script, stayed on message and, I think, rose to the moment,” Acosta said on CNN immediately following the speech.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/he...ps-d-day-speech

The Speech...
https://www.foxnews.com/world/president-trumps-speech-75th-d-day-anniversary-normandy

thumbsup

President Trump’s speech on Thursday honoring the brave Allied fighters who "stood in the fires of hell" on the 75th anniversary of D-Day drew unexpected acclaim from two of his biggest mainstream media critics: CNN’s Jim Acosta and MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough.

“This is perhaps the most on-message moment of Donald Trump’s presidency today. We were all wondering if he would veer from his remarks, go off of his script but he stayed on script, stayed on message and, I think, rose to the moment,” Acosta said on CNN immediately following the speech.

The Speech...
https://www.foxnews.com/world/president-trumps-speech-75th-d-day-anniversary-normandy

thumbsup

It only took 2 years for him to act presidential for the first time.
#winning?
Not to mention the absolute idiot he has been the rest of this trip.

The Speech...

thumbsup

So I clicked thru your link and listened to about 5 minutes of Trump's blathering voice slur wheeze through his rambling tones... such a low bar. But I will give him props for staying on script and only looking like half an imbecile.
Come on, you have to admit, Trump did a great job on his speech regarding Normandy.

This is a good quote ""You are among the very greatest Americans who will ever live. You are the pride of our nation. You are the glory of our republic. And we thank you from the bottom of our hearts," the president said, addressing the over 60 veterans in attendance who fought in the consequential battle."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-t...ory?id=63523054

I mean, that is what I want from an American President. Class, gratitude, recognition. Say what you want about Trump but man, he does an awesome job when he speaks. And I'm very, very, proud of the awesome job he has done with our American economy.
Not really. You've lowered the bar because it's Trump.
Your friend isn't telling you the whole story. He is dodging a lot of legalities and breaking the law. Which doesn't seem to be all that important in Trumplandia.

What he is avoiding is even paying into unemployment. A requirement by law. He's avoiding matching both Social Security and Medicare payments of his employees. He's avoiding paying into Workers Compensation for his employees.

And if you think for just a minute, who isn't trying to avoid being injured at work?

So what your friend is doing is scamming the system and breaking several laws in order to line his own pockets and rip off the government.
One thing I find funny is this. He's the first president ever that the media actually has to point out when he goes to a foreign country and doesn't say or do something stupid. But it's an improvement. Hey, I'll take it!
Is that his fault or the media's fault?
To conclude that's the medias fault I would have to reach the conclusion that while he's done an outstanding job on his foreign travels as president, it's taken them two and a half years to actually report it. I feel that would be a rather far fetched conclusion to reach.
Quote:
. Say what you want about Trump but man, he does an awesome job when he speaks

Every time he reads a Stephen Miller speech, he sounds like he's reading a hostage statement. Pretty sure that some of the 2-syllable words are spelled out phonetically, as well.

A wholly unimpressive waste of DNA in a cheap-looking, ill-fitting suit.

Not even close to being a fan.
Quote:
. Say what you want about Trump but man, he does an awesome job when he speaks

Every time he reads a Stephen Miller speech, he sounds like he's reading a hostage statement. Pretty sure that some of the 2-syllable words are spelled out phonetically, as well.

A wholly unimpressive waste of DNA in a cheap-looking, ill-fitting suit.

Not even close to being a fan.

I honestly think Muni has a future as a comedy writer. Dude move to Hollywood. Cash that humor in.
I've missed seeing Muni around here. Dawg used to be a true regular for years and years. It's good to see him back, tbh.
j/c

I find it hilarious that the TDS crowd tries to find something...anything...about Trump to use as their impetus to go off the rails. Words AND action...what a novel concept for an American President.

Today's edition? His praise for our troops in memory of D-Day. My goodness.
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie
j/c

I find it hilarious that the TDS crowd tries to find something...anything...about Trump to use as their impetus to go off the rails. Words AND action...what a novel concept for an American President.

Today's edition? His praise for our troops in memory of D-Day. My goodness.

Well look at you! A Trump supporter thinking you have some goodness, bless your heart. tongue
He dodged the draft 4 separate times.

This criticism isn't about the troops. It's valid, and it's aimed at the appropriate target.
The man is patently unfit to stand before such Americans.

Try again- on some other subject.
This attempt was an abject fail because the subject is a reprehensible coward. You would treat anyone else the same way. Anyone but him.

You can't shame me about Don the Con.
The shame is yours- because you not only voted for him, you actively defend him even now. Tells us all we need to know about your character, as well as his.

Birds of a feather.
He dodged the draft 4 separate times.

This criticism isn't about the troops. It's valid, and it's aimed at the appropriate target.
The man is patently unfit to stand before such Americans.

Try again- on some other subject.
This attempt was an abject fail because the subject is a reprehensible coward. You would treat anyone else the same way. Anyone but him.

You can't shame me about Don the Con.
The shame is yours- because you not only voted for him, you actively defend him even now. Tells us all we need to know about your character, as well as his.

Birds of a feather.

You don't know diddly-squat about my character. I'll vote for him again. I'm much more interested in ACTIONS than some flowery words from a coward hell-bent on turning the country into Europe.

You've got nothing on Trump other than you don't "like" him. Well...here's a cookie to make you feel better.

How's the economy? Jobless rates? Stock market? Iran and S Korea put in their places with their hands bound behind them? NATO getting out their checkbooks? Never mind all the stuff that MATTERS...Trump is a meanie.

Now...he wants to destroy the environment? Ridiculous. I'll wait for the pivot back to his tax returns. The good 'ole GO-TO when the made-up, crisis-of-the-day has no legs...again.
ZING!
ZOWIE!
KAABAAM!
rofl

The fact that you even believe half of what you post is amazing in and of itself.

BTW- South Korea is our allie. It's N. Korea you make your crazy claim about. The one who agreed to no more missile testing that was just testing missiles again a few weeks ago.

And Iran? You mean the country that is refusing to negotiate a new nuclear deal because Trump broke the last one?

Or maybe Mexico who Trump made a trade deal with only to break it now because he thinks it should be their job to fix our immigration problem.

You really crack me up.
None of this addresses what I said at all. I spoke directly about his lack of integrity regarding the draft.

Did you serve?
Did you register to serve?

I did one; was prepared to do both, if called.

He did neither.
Like a coward.

And you defend him.

Point at all the shiny objects you want... you cannot refute what I said. So the rest of your post was "reenyreenyreeny, yaddayaddayadda."
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie

S Korea put in their places with their hands bound behind them?

The wacky right in a nut shell.
I recall a time when the Liberals said it was proof of good character for people to move to Canada to avoid Vietnam.

Oh how times have changed.

Oh yeah, cuz Trump. rofl

Didn't Bernie and Biden get deferments?

Bernie Sanders applied for conscientious objector status during the Vietnam War, his campaign confirmed to ABC News.
Now he wants to be Commander in Chief.

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.
Well you don't have to move to Canada if you have enough wealth to avoid the draft and still stay here without being convicted of a crime.
Quote:
I recall a time when the Liberals said it was proof of good character for people to move to Canada to avoid Vietnam.

Oh how times have changed.

Now they stand toe-to-toe and actively oppose the likes of you who would take our country back- to 1908.
“It’s hard to imagine a complete break of the United States from China or of China from the United States. We are not interested in this, and our American partners are not interested in this. President Trump is my friend and I am convinced he is also not interested in this,” said Xi, according to a translation by Reuters.

thumbsup
Yet there are no negotiations at this time. When you get distracted by sound bites and refuse to look at the facts you become easily confused.
I see you still never read "The Art of the Deal".

These are negotiations.
I'm not into reading a lot of fiction.

I doubt trump has read it. He certainly didn’t write it. Tony Schwartz did.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyork...r-tells-all/amp

These are negotiations.

BTW- It's China refusing to negotiate, not us. It seems they may know about the art of the deal than Trump does.
Looks like Vlad is mad at his bff

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russi...s-idUSKCN1T819W
Well they do say only young people vote democrat. Once you grow older, start making a living, and paying taxes you start to vote republican.
Yet there are no negotiations at this time. When you get distracted by sound bites and refuse to look at the facts you become easily confused.

Frankly how would you now whether or not there are negotiations happening? You're not privileged to such information and do not work in the oval office. You have no idea what you're talking about. When I see dumb posts like these it is my duty to call them out.
Friday, June 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

thumbsup
Friday, June 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

thumbsup

rofl Rasmussen can't even get him over 50% and they skew to the far right!

Frankly how would you now whether or not there are negotiations happening? You're not privileged to such information and do not work in the oval office. You have no idea what you're talking about. When I see dumb posts like these it is my duty to call them out.

So why do you add so many dumb posts???
Trump had another notable scumbag fan...

'Whitey' Bulger praised Trump in prison letters

Letters sent from prison by notorious mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger in the last months of his life reveal his thoughts on various subjects, including repeated praise for President Trump.

NBC News reported Saturday that Bulger wrote in letters to various recipients of his support for Trump and anger at the news media, which he argued would attack the president while helping Democrats.

"Trump is tough and fights back instead of bowing down to pressure — and caving in to press! U.S. agrees with him press attacking and his reaction increases his popularity — He has my vote so far," Bulger wrote last August, nearly two years after Trump's election, according to NBC.

"My bet is he's happy with present wife and settled down," he reportedly wrote in another letter. "No way would he wind up in Oval Office with a Monica Lewinsky — That was a scandal! Same media that attacks Trump would cover up for Bill Clinton."

Bulger also went after another target in his letters: special counsel Robert Mueller, whose nearly two-year investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian election interference concluded earlier this year.

"Trump is experiencing what Mueller and company can orchestrate," Bulger reportedly wrote in September, a month before his death. "[Mueller] should observe biblical saying - 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'"

Bulger was killed last fall in his prison cell shortly after being transferred to the West Virginia facility. The 89-year-old former Boston crime boss was facing life sentences for 11 murders and other charges.

Captured in 2011 after more than a decade on the run from police, Bulger was reportedly killed by two inmates including a former mob hitman.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-...-prison-letters

Fits right in with the Nazis and KKK.
My Pops:
"Water seeks its own level. People do, too."
Meanwhile - Trump the Dictator continues to stick his middle finger up at everything that is the norm... whether it's attacking the FBI or DOJ, undermining and belittling his appointees, questioning the motives of judges based on the color of their skin, to a blanket order to defy subpoena, .... well the list goes on.

But here's the latest stunt and not a word on here because Trump's presidency is one giant continuous cluster F:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...must-be-stopped

I'm not sure if your response is directed at me or not since I wasn't responding to you. I know you are one of the more "out there" posters on the board though. I'll re-emphasis and say its my responsibility to call out dumb posts, especially yours, because they are a plenty.

I do know that the only views you seem capable of providing are far left socialist garbage.

I'm not sure if your response is directed at me or not since I wasn't responding to you. I know you are one of the more "out there" posters on the board though. I'll re-emphasis and say its my responsibility to call out dumb posts, especially yours, because they are a plenty.

I do know that the only views you seem capable of providing are far left socialist garbage.

Yes, I was responding to you as I quoted your post and said "you". So yes, obviously I am talking about you. If you weren't detached from reality, you would've realized this in the post title when it said "Re:tasty"

All you do is post wacky far right ideas based in lies and propaganda. Just the other day you called The Hill liberal. The Hill! You're so far detached from reality, that you can't even comprehend. You don't know where left or right is anymore. You just understand that most everything is to the left of you. That's how insane you are towards the right.
And all you do is post far left radical ideas. What's the difference?

Mine are below:
-Small and limited government
-Don't get involved in foreign wars
-Follow the current laws and constitution
-Illegal immigrants should be detained with no sanctuary cities.
-Americans have the rights to freedom of speech, bear arms, and other principles.
-Full rights to the individual, meaning they can marry anyone they choose, have an abortion if they warn, do drugs if they want. It's not in the government's position to tell them what to do.

If you find the above far right and intolerable then sorry you can't be helped.

and do not work in the oval office.

In case you missed it, there's basically nobody working in the oval office. But since you don't actually follow the news......

On May 10th China and the U.S. ended trade talks with China going home.

Beijing is in “no rush” to resume trade talks between the U.S. and China, the newspaper reported Monday. Chinese analysts said China is prepared to suspend meeting if Trump wasn’t “prepared to be realistic,” South China Morning Post said in a Monday report.

Chinese President Xi Jinping ramped up his rhetoric yet again on the trade war.

“We are here at the starting point of the Long March to remember the time when the Red Army began its journey,” Xi said at a rally in Jiangxi province during a domestic tour. “We are now embarking on a new Long March, and we must start all over again!” according to a report from the South China Morning Post.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/21/xi-jinpi...e-war-soon.html

So much for more of Trump's BS. "trade wars are good, and easy to win."
And all you do is post far left radical ideas. What's the difference?

Mine are below:
-Follow the current laws and constitution
-Illegal immigrants should be detained with no sanctuary cities.
-Americans have the rights to freedom of speech, bear arms, and other principles.
-Full rights to the individual, meaning they can marry anyone they choose, have an abortion if they warn, do drugs if they want. It's not in the government's position to tell them what to do.

If you find the above far right and intolerable then sorry you can't be helped.

My ideas are below:
-Support morality instead of legality
-Limited police state
- Healthcare is a human right

You're far right because you align central right figures to the left. The Hill being a main one. Support far right ideaas. And believe in a strong police state and punitive punishments.
Yes I believe in the rule of law and upholding the constitution.
Yes I just said that.

Then you must support impeachment.

Then you must support impeachment.

I only wish the Liberals had the stones to go for impeachment instead of the constant crying.

I always enjoy watching them get stuffed again and again. thumbsup
I guess if you don't care about obstruction of Justice, ignoring legal subpeona's and just generally believe the presidency is a monarchy, you're in good company with others who excuse criminal behavior.

That's the thing about you. You're pretty good at slinging mud but not so good at disputing facts.
What crime investigation was obstructed? Collusion? rofl

No there, there.

The thing about you is you cry and whine but have zero charges you can prove against the President.

Bring it on if you have the stones, I could use another good laugh.

Maybe the Mueller report will hang Trump!
Oh yeah, it didn't.
Yes it pretty much did. But people like you won't read it or admit what it contains.

The 11 Areas of Possible Obstruction of Justice Mueller Investigated

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/e...vestigated.html
No guts, no glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIdUzmZusY
Then you sir have no glory.
There was no collusion thus no crime. What did he obstruct? The whole things is an insult to the intelligence of the Country. The Dems cannot accept they lost the election. Plain and simple!
There was no collusion thus no crime. What did he obstruct? The whole things is an insult to the intelligence of the Country. The Dems cannot accept they lost the election. Plain and simple!

I think America has found its true morons.

Joke!!! If they really had something to get rid of Trump they would have done so.
They do have him. Maybe think about your news sources rather than accepting the Trump rhetoric. Barr lied to the USA, period. It was a complete farce and deflection ... history will not be kind to Barr. Mueller spelled it out in his report. He spelled it out in his press conference - absolutely black and white.

I wrote so here and posted a great article .... and guess what.... not one Trump supporter has tried to debate any part of the article.

Hey but keep squawking and deflecting if it makes you feel better.

j/c

This is the best and most clear cut breakdown of Barr's lies to the public about the Mueller report.

And it just goes to show you the "value" of being first to announce the 'result' of the report .... millions of idiot Trumpian fan boys and girls happily cling to the "Barr exonerated him" - than knowing what the report actual says. But - this is a very good read that dispels that lie.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/barr-lying-mueller-report.html

I think I am pretty safe in stating that not one Trump supporter will be willing to - and certainly not be able to - debate or counter the contents of the article.... we might get a lot of deflection and noise - but zero to counter.
They do have him. Maybe think about your news sources rather than accepting the Trump rhetoric. Barr lied to the USA, period. It was a complete farce and deflection ... history will not be kind to Barr. Mueller spelled it out in his report. He spelled it out in his press conference - absolutely black and white.

I wrote so here and posted a great article .... and guess what.... not one Trump supporter has tried to debate any part of the article.

j/c

This is the best and most clear cut breakdown of Barr's lies to the public about the Mueller report.

And it just goes to show you the "value" of being first to announce the 'result' of the report .... millions of idiot Trumpian fan boys and girls happily cling to the "Barr exonerated him" - than knowing what the report actual says. But - this is a very good read that dispels that lie.

I think I am pretty safe in stating that not one Trump supporter will be willing to - and certainly not be able to - debate or counter the contents of the article.... we might get a lot of deflection and noise - but zero to counter.

Turn off CNN or MSNBC and walk away. You are being lied to. It is nothing more than a joke.
Why play the fool here? History will judge you harshly. Your answer. The entire world accept FOX News is lying to you! Do you know just how foolish that sounds?
Why play the fool here? History will judge you harshly. Your answer. The entire world accept FOX News is lying to you! Do you know just how foolish that sounds?

A fool is defined as someone who says there is no God. I believe in God so I am no fool.

A fool is defined as someone who says there is no God. I believe in God so I am no fool.

rofl

A true con if I've ever seen one. Republicans need to take back their party from the wacky right.

rofl

A true con if I've ever seen one. Republicans need to take back their party from the wacky right.

I think we might have found our fool.
Glad you accepted your place in the world. Now you gotta convince 40 thumbsup
Glad you accepted your place in the world. Now you gotta convince 40 thumbsup

Not talking about me. I believe in God. How about you?
Yeah. I'm going to start praying for you and hope he works a miracle.

Thank you. I appreciate it. He will also enjoy hearing from you.

Thank you. I appreciate it. He will also enjoy hearing from you.

He always does. 5 times every day thumbsup

I believe in God. It's why I could never support a man that is so devoid of any of the Christian values I hold.Aa liar, a cheat, an adulterer and a man with an ego unlike anything I've ever seen. There is nothing of the morals that the Bible teaches me that can be found in that man. You can explain your choice to God.
But does God believe in you?

I believe in God. It's why I could never support a man that is so devoid of any of the Christian values I hold.Aa liar, a cheat, an adulterer and a man with an ego unlike anything I've ever seen. There is nothing of the morals that the Bible teaches me that can be found in that man. You can explain your choice to God.

You can't be a Christian and brazenly break the 10 commandments.

I'm quite sure he does. I actually care about my fellow man and have some compassion in my heart. That was one of the main messages of Christ.

You keep supporting those that fall into that "eye of a needle" category.

Good luck with that.

I'm quite sure he does. I actually care about my fellow man and have some compassion in my heart. That was one of the main messages of Christ.

You keep supporting those that fall into that "eye of a needle" category.

Good luck with that.

I already figured He did as He must have given you permission to run around judging people.

He told me not to.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
Stating a fact isn't judging. I root for the poor and you elevate the rich.

You support Trump helping line the pockets of those who already have more than they'll ever need. You support policies that allow a corporation with ten billion dollar profits to pay zero in income taxes. I say they pay their fair share and help those with less.

You have picked your side. I'm merely pointing that out.
That's funny. All you do is judge on here. You've never even posted in the football forums.

The sad thing is that you think you judge like Solomon when you're really just the crowd that cheered when Jesus died. It's sad.

Donald Trump is not a Christian. I will not debate that. He has personal flaws that he will some day give an account for to our Lord. But, he legislates with Christ values in mind.

Recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.
He signed an executive order to protect religious freedom. Doubling the tax credit for children from $1,000 to $2,000. Two conservative judges on the Supreme Court and many other conservatives on lower federal courts.
He stopped sending aid to other countries to fund abortions. Christians do not want their money spent killing babies. Trump and Pence supports Pro Life movements.

There are more legislative actions he has taken that other Republican Presidents have said they supported and did not act. Donald Trump has acted. This is why the Liberals hate the man so much. He supports Christian values.
Quote:
You can't be a Christian and brazenly break the 10 commandments.

Not quite how Christianity works.

I think christen doctrine is that if you accept Christ as your personal savior the moment before you die, your ticket to heaven is punched. It doesn't matter if you brazenly broke a commandment-a-day for 70 years. (including, for instance, being a serial mass murderer of Christians)

Remember the story of the two thieves crucified with Christ? They converted during their death throes. I think the bible story is Christ tells them "See you soon." (I'm paraphrasing)
You are correct. Jesus's most valuable lessons are about redemption. However, you cannot be absolved of sin while still fully participating in it.
Actually Trump has re-invented himself to convince you he stands for many of the things you do. It was a great marketing ploy on his behalf. But the man didn't just become someone else once he reached his late 60's.

His goal, is to enrich himself made his family from being president. Not to help you or further your values. You accomplished some of your goals. But you paid a hefty price for it.
Actually Trump has re-invented himself to convince you he stands for many of the things you do. It was a great marketing ploy on his behalf. But the man didn't just become someone else once he reached his late 60's.

His goal, is to enrich himself made his family from being president. Not to help you or further your values. You accomplished some of your goals. But you paid a hefty price for it.

I have not paid a price for it. He has also gave us the best economy in over 50 years. Brought manufacturing jobs back when Obama told us that those jobs will never come back. He fights for working people like no Republican or Democrat ever has. He fights bad trade deals that other politicians sold us down the river for. As an American I like having a President that puts America first in the world. I do not like the globalization movement. It does not put our country or our best interests first.
That's funny. All you do is judge on here. You've never even posted in the football forums.

The sad thing is that you think you judge like Solomon when you're really just the crowd that cheered when Jesus died. It's sad.

I judge if someone is right or wrong with their statement.
I judge if someone is emotional or fact based in their replies.
I judge if someone is to be trusted or not.
I judge who will make a better President when I vote.
I judge if someone is sinning or not by what God has said is sin.
I judge if I am sinning or not.
I judge whether or not to invest in a business.

BUT...

No one but God knows if a man has sinned and repented and has made himself right with God.

That Judgement is for God alone.
You are correct. Jesus's most valuable lessons are about redemption. However, you cannot be absolved of sin while still fully participating in it.

Well put. Pretty succinct example of not going to heaven. (by my limited biblical understanding). Still gotta do the personal savior drill.
That is not correct.

"Your sins are forgiven you, go now and sin no more."

He therefore forgave the woman while she was still sinning and as long as she stopped at that point, she was good to go. thumbsup

I already figured He did as He must have given you permission to run around judging people.

He told me not to.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I judge if someone is right or wrong with their statement.
I judge if someone is emotional or fact based in their replies.
I judge if someone is to be trusted or not.
I judge who will make a better President when I vote.
I judge if someone is sinning or not by what God has said is sin.
I judge if I am sinning or not.
I judge whether or not to invest in a business.

40's juggling routine is the best circus act in America.
Typical of you to copy and paste only part of my reply in order to look like you comprehend. tsktsk

j/c

Turn off CNN or MSNBC and walk away. You are being lied to. It is nothing more than a joke.

It has nothing to do with which media outlet you listen to. It has nothing to do with Fox or MSNBC or Breitbart .... Mueller's words and his retort to the lying scumbag Barr is all I need to pay attention to. Mueller who is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government.

As I said - NOTHING on the items laid out by Mueller and summerized in the article. Just noise and deflection.
Mueller, who you say is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government,

says there was no Collusion.

So you agree with him finally.

Its a start. thumbsup

j/c

PRICELESS.
Mueller, who you say is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government,

says there was no Collusion.

So you agree with him finally.

Its a start. thumbsup

Still peddling Trump's lies. Good for you.

Mueller did not say no collusion. Mueller did say 11 instances of obstruction.

On the issue of collusion - Mueller said the evidence (lengthy and - what was it? 140 instances of communication between Trump Campaign and the Russians) was not at a level to prosecute .... he also pointed out that it was hard to prove when conspiracy when witnesses lied or were determined not to cooperate ... But I know what Trump said - and I know that you parrot him through the best and worst of his lies - so knock yourself out.

And yes -- you again deflected and addressed nothing from the article! Thanks for repeatedly proving my point.

An oft misunderstood concept of repentance.... many folks think it means to say you are sorry for what you did, which it does... but it also carries with it the obligation to make every effort to change and not do it again....

If you have no interest in changing, I would assume God has little interest in forgiving you.

Quote:
he legislates with Christ values in mind.

"Suffer the little children to come unto me."

Ask those kids if they would rather have been aborted.

Cornered and no answer to the topic at hand - so instead a deflection ...gee we haven't seen that before have we?
No, but they are poor.
Perhaps unwanted.

Go ahead, ask them.

Wow, talk about reinforcing the "pro-birth" moniker that I have been trying to fight.... <smdh>
cornered and deflecting ... try a different tune.

Cornered and no answer to the topic at hand - so instead a deflection ...gee we haven't seen that before have we?

Stupid and moronic. 99% of Latin America criminalizes abortion.
Quote:
99% of Latin America criminalizes abortion

100% of Latin America criminalizes murder, but...

Latin America (including the Caribbean Island nations) dominates world murder rates. (along with several African countries)

I think the top 25 most murderous nations in the world are all Central American, South American, Caribbean or African.

Every single one. No European, no Asian

But guess what, Greenland is #26!

(remember - murder rates - this probably means one of the 11 citizens of Greenland was murdered in 1943)

Wait a minute. Since when is Greenland a country?
Yep. Unbridled capitalism. If you don't work, you don't eat.

j/c

It has nothing to do with which media outlet you listen to. It has nothing to do with Fox or MSNBC or Breitbart .... Mueller's words and his retort to the lying scumbag Barr is all I need to pay attention to. Mueller who is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government.

As I said - NOTHING on the items laid out by Mueller and summerized in the article. Just noise and deflection.

That is opinion. AG Barr is doing his job. Mueller did his. Only one has a job now.
Quote:
he legislates with Christ values in mind.

"Suffer the little children to come unto me."

Then the little children need to come into this country legally.

Exactly. There was an investigation for 2.5 years and they found absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It's over. This is a case study in the democrat mind and behavior and we must examine it. Someone that is a democrat thrives on wasting other people's time, money, and not getting results

Now I do know there is currently a DOJ investigation into how the Mueller report started, who carried it out, and how the FISA warrant was obtained illegally. I am REALLY looking forward to that investigation because it could indict Comey, Paige, Ohr, Strck, members of congress as well.

The investigation is a BROAD scope people.

Exactly. There was an investigation for 2.5 years and they found absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It's over. This is a case study in the democrat mind and behavior and we must examine it. Someone that is a democrat thrives on wasting other people's time, money, and not getting results

Now I do know there is currently a DOJ investigation into how the Mueller report started, who carried it out, and how the FISA warrant was obtained illegally. I am REALLY looking forward to that investigation because it could indict Comey, Paige, Ohr, Strck, members of congress as well.

The investigation is a BROAD scope people.

That investigation has now opened to involve people outside of our government.

Italy, Australia and England are sweating their involvement but they are cooperating.

Fusion GPS
Hillary
The DNC
Foreign Intelligence
Comey
Clapper

Beware the Hamma!

You ask them that.
It seems to be your question (and your agenda), not mine.
Or perhaps start a thread that makes it a legitimate subject. Oh, wait- there's an abortion thread running concurrently with this one... maybe you got your subject matter confused?

Your flaccid, ineffectual redirect attempt will not distract people from my point.
Equally importantly, it won't distract me from making my point:

"Jesus of Nazareth didn't cage kids.
Donald John Trump, POTUS 45 of The United States of America... did."

So when a poster tells the board that this 'person' is following a Christlike path and I happen to disagree, posters will see what I have to say.

I will not stutter.
I will not not stammer.
I will not mince words, back down, or prevaricate in any way.
Not over stuff that is this important.

And when you try to dangle some unrelated, sparkly, non-sequitur of a distraction into the mix, I'll be more than happy to reiterate my original rebuttal point:

Jesus didn't didn't put kids in cages but Donald Trump did.

Kids.
Cages.
In 21st century America.

Both men left legacies.
Those legacies are not the same.
My only point in all of this.

Then... and now.

Because I know how to stay on message.

You should really try to suck less in these talks over time. Or one would hope.
But look- please feel free to 'do you' as you need to 'get did.' I'm comfy cohabiting in a no judgement zone. I'm just saying that the equation: less suck = more cred is actually a real thing that normal folk understand.

But they are poor.
Perhaps unwanted.
You guys say abort such problems.

Go ahead, ask them.

They can speak for themselves unlike the others.
Quote:
But they are poor.
Perhaps unwanted.
You guys say abort such problems.

Go ahead, ask them.

They can speak for themselves unlike the others.

1. Make a new thread. Make a new abortion thread.
2. Rejoin an existing thread that matches your 'rhetoric du jour.' An already-existing abortion thread.
3. Say anything you want about abortion. Just do it somewhere else.

Don't try to hijack/redirect a thread that isn't going your way, simply because I showed up and tossed my 'almighty monkey wrench of verifiable fact' into the gears of your well-oiled Trumpaganda Machine.

Stay on subject, and rebut my point. Use reason, logic, your intellect and persuasive writing skills to push me back, while following the rules that I have always followed in negotiating such forays.

This should be easy for you.
Someone like me should be child's play... right?

Or perhaps I am guilty of affording you more credit than you've actually earned since your arrival at this web address?

Whatever.
[shrugs]
Me thinks you dost give too much credit.
You realize you’re arguing with a bot? I mean 40 may be a human, but it’s essentially a bot with hands and a keyboard.
Quote:
40 may be a human

Maybe. tongue

One thing I'm sure of. Jesus would never have said this or support this.
Exactly , Ronald Reagan said all children in America need an education, legal or not.

Or are we talking about another Jesus?
I was speaking about a different Jesus, but in this case Republican Jesus will work just fine. I mean after all, he offered amnesty to almost three million illegal immigrants. So now they would label their former hero a RINO.

It's the Republicans who have turned their backs on everything they used to stand for and can't seem to find a mirror to look in to see it.

For the record, that's not what the Bible verse says...
Nowadays, GOP'z would derisively refer to Reagan as "Republican Hay-soos."
Reagan would be considered a straight up liberal by the GOPz of today.
agreed
Quote:

Which book of the New Testament features that quote by Jesus?

Thought so.
Quote:

Thought so.

rofl
Quote:

Thought so.

It's actually from the "Newest Testament".

It's from the book of Trump. Chapter 7:8-11.
j/c

Trump has done a lot of damage to the country, but the worst damage he's done by far is to give dumbass bigots and far right conspiracy theorists a voice and a platform to express themselves where many idiots take them seriously.
No, what Trump has done for this Country is get the economy humming,
appointed Federal Judges with brains in their heads instead of bleeding hearts on their sleeves,
opened our eyes to just how unhinged the Left really is today,
and made Losers of them in every way.

thumbsup
4 More Years!
4 More Years!
Lowest added private sector jobs added in May than in nine years. The tax break money is running out. Now we'll see what happens when the money he used to buy the rich runs out.
Quote:

Thought so.

rofl

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-Bible-teach-people-to-obey-the-laws-of-the-land
kids.
in cages.
like dogs in kennels.
kids.
in dumpsters.
like euthanized dogs at the pound.

You mean John Smith wasn't in the Bible? laugh
kids.
in dumpsters.

Embryos and fetuses. Please get the science right.
Quote:
Clem above:

kids.
in cages.
like dogs in kennels.

It was a great publicity shot.

I think you have to admit that for these kids - where they were - it was the very safest place for them. It’s not like they could be loose running around that compound.

I can only imagine what kind of predator deviants they encountered in their travels through Mexico. Travel through Mexico countryside is not like the United States.

This cage is almost certainly the safest place they've been in months.

That's the way it has gone for these kids.
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
kids.
in dumpsters.

Embryos and fetuses. Please get the science right.

If you found them on Mars you would be screaming, LIFE!!!

Please check your science.
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

You mean John Smith wasn't in the Bible? laugh

No, but he apparently read it because what he is recorded as saying is what is in the KJV... the Bible verse says:

2 Thessalonians 3:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
Quote:
Clem above:

kids.
in cages.
like dogs in kennels.

It was a great publicity shot.

I think you have to admit that for these kids - where they were - it was the very safest place for them. It’s not like they could be loose running around that compound.

I can only imagine what kind of predator deviants they encountered in their travels through Mexico. Travel through Mexico countryside is not like the United States.

This cage is almost certainly the safest place they've been in months.

That's the way it has gone for these kids.

I'd like to put all the Trump supporting enthusiast in a safe space just like that, wouldn't that be kind and wonderful?
Uhmmmm...........I was actually supporting you.
kids.
in dumpsters.

Another lame redirect to subject matter that suits your agenda.
Another non-sequitur, as is your SOP.
I will call you on this every time.
Every. Single. Time.

Start a thread about abortion.
I'll ignore it like I've ignored the currently-running one.
You can't make your issue my issue. I won't ever take your bait.

Kids are in cages, and Donald 'Christlike' Trump placed them there. That stain will never go away. I won't allow it, and neither will History.

I'm staying on subject, despite your fevered efforts.

Like I said before: you should really try to suck less at these conversations.

Butchers of millions crying over the fate of children is more than a decent person can stand.

Take your Fake News pretend sympathy to another place as this thread was started by me and I shall speak as I please.
40, your boy just said he wants to collude again! Check my thread!
Apparently you haven't read or heard about the Hillary and DNC bought and paid for Steele (British) Dossier and it's Russian sources.

You guys are doing a great job of turning people off and getting Trump reelected.
You learn slowly.
This won't work on me.
Bro, Trump just admitted that he thinks there is nothing wrong with colluding with a foreign government and would do it in future elections! WTH? And 40 wants to ignore it.
kids.
in cages.
like dogs in kennels.

Oh. I thought the discussion, when I joined, was where in the Bible does it say we need to follow man's laws as well.
That was the point your friend DotD wanted to make, so I suppose you have a point. Enjoy your point.
+1 to archbolddawg.

My original message remains unchanged:
Jesus of Nazareth never imprisoned children in cages... and Donald Trump did.

I'll not play this game with you.
You've now used up as much time as I choose to allow you.

Goodbye.
I wasn't playing some game.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

https://conservativedailypost.com/obama-is-getting-pass-as-trump-takes-the-blame/

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A2KLfSN4vwFdvDgAHgFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=did+obama+put+illegal+children+in+cages&fr=yfp-t-s#id=10&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F06%2FRTR3UJA5.jpg&action=click

That picture that was used? Apparently it was from 2014?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-cages-immigration/ Even CNN says it (the picture) was from 2014. Listen to Feinstein.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump-holding-immigrant-children-in-cages/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/childrens-concentration-camp/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...r-a8373926.html

https://www.independentsentinel.com/obama-kept-illegal-border-kids-in-foil-in-cages/

https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/photos-obama-immigration-detention-facilities/

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/05/27/picture-immigrant-kids-cages-surprising-backstory/

Kids. In cages. Like dogs.
That was the point your friend DotD wanted to make, so I suppose you have a point. Enjoy your point.
+1 to archbolddawg.

My original message remains unchanged:
Jesus of Nazareth never imprisoned children in cages... and Donald Trump did.

Obviously, so did Obama.
© DawgTalkers.net