DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Swish Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 01:11 AM
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 01:15 AM
I love our idiot president
Posted By: Nelson37 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 10:10 AM
I realize the two of you could not find a clue if it was stapled to your foreheads, both of them, and you worked together, but NASA plans to reach Mars, have, for the last thirty years, involved using the moon for a staging base.

There are multiple clear and obvious reasons for doing this, can you name three?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 12:35 PM
Still trying to act like the smartest guy in the room while also trying to defend a horribly written tweet by Trump? Even given that an attempt to reach Mars might include the moon as a staging base - what Trump wrote is drivel. My 9 year old daughter could construct a better and more grammatically correct statement.
Posted By: Swish Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 01:02 PM
Lmfao, Nelson once again attempting to translate what the “straight shooter” is REALLY trying to say.

Let me know how that ‘boarder’ security is working out.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 01:09 PM
j/c:

Read this and make up your own minds:

Quote:

The lunar gateway: a shortcut to Mars?
The Observer
Space

Nasa plans to put a module in orbit around the moon as a springboard for missions to the red planet – and beyond

Robin McKie

Sat 22 Sep 2018 09.00 EDT
Last modified on Sat 22 Sep 2018 19.15 EDT

artists rendering of the gateway in lunar orbit with the orion spacecraft approaching
Artist’s rendering of the Gateway in lunar orbit, with the Orion spacecraft on approach. Photograph: Boeing

Spaceflight will mark an important milestone this year – when Nasa celebrates the 50th anniversary of US astronauts reaching the moon. In December 1968 Frank Borman, Jim Lovell and Bill Anders – on Apollo 8 – swept over the lunar surface and captured bright blue images of Earth rising above the grey plains of the moon. It was one of the most dramatic space missions ever flown. Manned landings followed, but after a few years, the US lost interest in lunar space flights.

But now Nasa has revealed plans to return to the Moon and has asked European scientists and industry leaders to join the agency in a bold plan aimed at rebooting humanity’s conquest of the solar system - in the form of an international manned station that will orbit the moon within the next decade.

The proposed station, the Lunar Orbital Platform-Gateway – known as Gateway – will allow astronauts to develop techniques that will open up the lunar surface to exploration and exploitation. At the same time, the station will help humans hone survival skills in deep space in preparation for future manned missions to Mars, says Nasa.

Taking part in the station’s construction would cost Europe more than £1bn and a decision on whether to become involved will be taken at a meeting of European science ministers next year. If ministers give the go-ahead, the European Space Agency (Esa) – of which Britain is a key member – would then join other international partners that Nasa is recruiting to its Gateway project. These include the space agencies of Russia, Canada and Japan.

“Essentially, Gateway will be a robotic outpost that will be visited by groups of astronauts – initially for weeks and then for months at a time,” says David Parker, director of human spaceflight and robotic exploration for Esa and a keen supporter of the project. “They will learn how to survive in deep space and deal with problems such as radiation and meteorites. At the same time they will also direct robot craft that will explore the moon’s surface.”

A go-ahead for Gateway would also bring to an end the hiatus in manned space exploration that has lasted for almost a decade. Since the grounding of the space shuttle, human spaceflights have been restricted to launches of Russia’s Soyuz space capsule, which is used to ferry crew and supplies to the International Space Station (ISS), and the few missions taken by taikonauts on China’s fledgling spacecraft.

Gateway should change that – and it will do so by taking advantage of a major advance in US space engineering which will occur when Nasa begins flights with its new deep-space capsule, Orion, and its launcher, the Space Launch System in a few years. These will form the core components of Gateway along with modules similar to those now used as stores and crew quarters on the ISS (see box), though Nasa stresses Gateway will be considerably smaller than their current Earth-orbiting space station.

And key to operation of their lunar station will be the extraction, from lunar soil, of minerals, chemicals, and – most important – water. “Recent evidence suggests comets and asteroids have bombarded the moon for billions of years, depositing water – in the form of ice – on to its polar regions,” said Mahesh Anand, reader in planetary science and exploration at the Open University.

Scientists like Anand believe it should be possible to use that water to turn the moon into a refuelling station for long-term missions to Mars and beyond. Ice would be harvested, melted and electrolysed – using power generated by solar panels – into its hydrogen and oxygen components. “You could then use that hydrogen and oxygen as liquid propellents,” added Anand. “That is what powered the space shuttle’s main engines after all. Then you could use the moon as a refuelling post to power spaceships to Mars.”

It remains a far-off goal. For a start, astronomers do not have precise details of the most promising places to find water on the moon. Finding those sources will not be easy, but not impossible – thanks to Gateway. It will orbit the moon from a height of a few hundred miles and from there astronauts will control robot rovers remotely and send them trundling over the lunar surface to pinpoint areas rich in water ice. Samples could even be sent back to the space station by unmanned spacecraft.

Scientists at Esa are already working with Canadian and Japanese space agencies to prepare a robot mission called Heracles, which would travel to the moon sometime in the next decade and which would use the Gateway as a halfway house to store lunar samples before being sent back to Earth. “It will be much easier to drive a robot rover from a height of only a few hundred miles above the moon than from the Earth which is 250,000 miles away,” says Anand. “It will take only a fraction of a second to send a signal and get a response. By contrast it would take several seconds if you are on Earth, making the control of a lunar rover much, much more difficult.”

European astronauts recently guided an automated rover on Earth using controls in the ISS – which orbits the Earth at roughly the same height that Gateway would orbit the moon. The technology is therefore already well tested, says Esa.

“The moon has lain virtually undisturbed for the last 4.5bn years,” says Parker. “It is a museum of the history of our solar system. And yes, we visited it when we briefly landed Apollo spacecraft there. However, that was the equivalent of going to a museum, heading straight to the gift shop and then leaving. It is the dusty corners of a museum where you find the really interesting stuff – and that is where we are going to go with Gateway.”

This point is backed by James Carpenter, a member of Esa’s lunar exploration team. “The major scientific impact of Gateway will undoubtedly come from the way it will open up access to the lunar surface,” he says. “However, there are many other areas of research that will benefit.

Apollo took astronauts into deep space but the missions lasted a few days. We are talking of spending months at Gateway

“We will be able to study the effects of radiation on human physiology; we will be able to collect dust particles that come from asteroids or comets or possibly objects outside our solar system. We will be able to study the interaction of the sun and the moon with Earth’s magnetosphere. Gateway would also be ideal for launching tiny CubeSat satellites and other devices that could open up exploration of the solar system.”

Carpenter says Esa recently held a workshop to gauge European scientists’ interest in joining Gateway. “Around 250 came along and since then we have received a substantial number of proposals for doing science on the station. There is tremendous enthusiasm in Europe for this project. It is a real opportunity to do the kinds of science that have not been possible before now.”

Astronomers are also keen to use Gateway as a platform for assembling deep-space observatories, in particular to study low-frequency radio waves that could give new insights into the early universe not long after its big bang birth 13.8bn years ago. These low-frequency waves are difficult to observe near Earth because of interference from human sources.

In addition, Gateway’s location will take it far outside Earth’s protective magnetic field and will leave astronauts exposed to far more intense radiation than is experienced on the ISS. This will provide key opportunities to study the long-term impact of radiation on humans in deep space. “We will ultimately translate that experience toward human missions to Mars,” says William Gerstenmaier, an associate administrator at Nasa headquarters in Washington.

This point is backed by Parker. “We have to learn to work for long periods of time up there. The Apollo missions took astronauts into deep space but they only lasted a few days. We are talking of spending months at Gateway in the end and if you want to go to Mars, you will need to spend years in deep space. So we have got to learn to live in our backyard – near the moon – before going on longer journeys.”

The critical point about the Gateway project is that it does not depend on new or untested technologies, says Carpenter. “A huge expertise was built up during the design and assembly of the International Space Station. We know the risks involved in building a space station and the technologies that will ensure that its construction will go smoothly. That makes us very confident that Gateway will happen and that it will work.”

One important question remains, however. If Europe does agree to join Nasa in Gateway and be involved in the exploration of the lunar surface, would a European astronaut – possibly a British one – get to fly to the moon in the near future? Parker is cautious. “That is something we would aim for but [it] will depend on negotiations with our international partners.”

In short, we may have to wait a bit longer to see a Brit heading to the moon.
an artists rendering of the orion spacecraft above earth

The key component of the project Gateway mission will be the Orion capsule now being built by space engineers. It is designed to take a crew of four people beyond Earth orbit and into deep space. Orion has two key components: first, a command module, to carry astronauts. This is being built by Lockheed Martin. The second component will beis Orion’s a service module which will provide power and propulsion for the main craft. It is being developed by the European Space Agency (Esa.

Orion’s first manned flight is scheduled to take place inby 2023. Once in operation, capsules will be blasted into space on the US’s new generation of high-powered rockets, the Space Launch System which is designed to send heavy payloads towards the moon and planets. SLS rockets will also transport the modules that will be assembled to form Gateway in lunar orbit. These will be based on the modules – such as Esa’s Columbus module – that hold stores, contain research equipment and provide sleeping accommodation for crew now working on the International Space Station.

Last week, Nasa announced that Gateway would be fitted with two modules to house astronauts, one to be provided by the United States and the other by Nasa’s international partners. Conditions will be cramped, nevertheless. As currently envisaged, Gateway will have 1,942 cubic feet of habitable volume, compared to the 13,696 cubic feet on the ISS.

“Gateway modules will also have to be much lighter than those on ISS because they will have to be blasted much further into space,” says Esa director David Parker. “In addition, the modules will be moved around in space using ion propulsion rockets rather than chemical rockets. The fuel consumption of ion engines is much lower than that of chemical rockets. Versions of ion engines with the kind of thrust we will need for Gateway have not yet been built but are under development and should be ready in plenty of time for the station’s construction.”

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018...xa-mars-mission

Posted By: Damanshot Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 01:46 PM
Will someone please explain when the Moon became part of Mars?
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 02:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Nelson37
I realize the two of you could not find a clue if it was stapled to your foreheads, both of them, and you worked together, but NASA plans to reach Mars, have, for the last thirty years, involved using the moon for a staging base.

There are multiple clear and obvious reasons for doing this, can you name three?

We already got to Mars when John Glenn stepped on the moon.

I know you're about as bright as a 100 year old incandescent light bulb, but how are we going to set up a lunar base without going to the Moon?
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 03:27 PM

Soon as I read his tweet I understood what he was saying.

Who really is the Moron? Can you name 10? rofl
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 03:48 PM
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

I can show you 3 mormons.

Posted By: dawg66 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 04:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Will someone please explain when the Moon became part of Mars?

He didn't mean that the moon was a part of Mars, He meant that with the budget NASA has that as far as space exploration NASA should be looking at doing more then just going to moon that they should be looking at sending/going to Mars also instead of just planning one thing.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 04:55 PM
Slept through English class.
6 years in a row.

Rule of thumb: Those who do not read should probably not write.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:18 PM

I can name 40 ....

So you're position (deflection/spin/noise) is that despite not writing what he meant to say - and the grammar of his written word being below the level of a 4th grade child ... it's kewl coz u got it. Well that's alright then.

I guess this is like when you have to explain a joke to someone it means the joke just just ain't funny. When you have to explain what someone meant to say because they didn't say it clearly ....
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:23 PM
What he said was clear to most.

But I guess like most things when seen through a bubble of hate, it has a completely different meaning.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:27 PM

No sir. That would be you coming up with fake news. Lies. Spin. Deflection.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+tru...me&ie=UTF-8

But I don't expect you to start being honest about what an incompetent, corrupt and terrible President the Drumpf is now ...
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:31 PM
Thank God for Trump!

Trump/Pence 2020!

Posted By: Swish Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:35 PM
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Thank God for Trump!

Trump/Pence 2020!

why is superbrown posting messages talking about "hail satan"?
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:36 PM

But I guess like most things when seen through a bubble of hate, it has a completely different meaning.

Your ‘bubble of hate’ rhetoric is inane.
What’s not to hate? The guy is the physical manifestation of everything my mother raised me NOT to be. He’s divinely hatable. He’s loathsome in both action and word. He’s poorly educated. He’s braggadocios. An ego maniac. Petty. A human snapshot of compassionless capitalism in a skin suit.
Of course he’s hated. I saw him as a snake in the 80’s. He’s done absolutely nothing to change that image since.
So yes. I view him through the lens of humanity. He’s bottom of that chart. He’s not earned my respect. Let alone adoration.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:38 PM
^ this, right here ^
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Swish
Thank God for Trump!

Trump/Pence 2020!

OK Swish, who is your angelic choice to lead the country?
AOC? Joe Biden? Crazy Bernie? Spartacus? Are you serious?? rofl
Posted By: Swish Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:50 PM
Mayor Pete.

a combat vet like myself, unlike Trump.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 05:55 PM
No, what is inane is calling the man who has accomplished all this in only 3 years, a moron.

Trump Administration Accomplishments

-Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

-More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

-We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

-Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

-Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

-New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

-Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

-African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

-Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

-Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

-Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

-Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

-Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

-Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

-Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

-The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

-95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

-Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

-Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

-As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

-Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

-Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

-Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

-Record number of regulations eliminated.

-Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

-Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

-My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

-Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

-We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

-Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

-Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

-We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

-Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

-Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

-United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

-Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

-Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

-Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

-NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

-Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

-Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

-Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

-Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

-Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

-Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

-Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

-Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

-Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

-Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

-Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

-Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

-Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

-We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

MAGA thumbsup
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 06:06 PM
If you are going to shill and be a lackey for Trump at least provide the source

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Some of those "accomplishments" are highly suspect. Many are half truths.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 06:13 PM
Why would they use the Moon as a staging base?

It's a hostile environment that is not far from Earth.

That seems like an uphill battle so why would they do that?

Seems better to stage stuff on Earth.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 06:30 PM
The Moon only has 1/6 the gravity of Earth.

You could assemble and launch everything you need from the moon. Oxygen, water, food, fuel etc..
Posted By: Nelson37 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 06:58 PM
There are numerous reasons to stage from the Moon.

If you have no knowledge of these whatsoever, you can do some research on your own or you can remain blissfully ignorant.

As usual, your choice will be obvious.

You can also just continue to whine and complain about subjects you know nothing about.

For a brand-new experience, you might try this - find someone who DOES know what they are talking about, and shut up and pay attention.

Hey, it could happen.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:26 PM
Thank God for Trump!

Trump/Pence 2020!

OK Swish, who is your angelic choice to lead the country?
AOC? Joe Biden? Crazy Bernie? Spartacus? Are you serious?? rofl

If Spartacus could actually run for president? I might actually vote this time 'round. laugh (The TV show was great.)

P.S. Time for a nap.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:30 PM
Trump is too pathetic to hate. I don't even dislike him anymore. He's so ineffective as a leader, that he's practically not even leading, but he's dumber and more entertaining than any reality show on TV.

Trump might be the dumbest American to ever live.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:33 PM

Oh...Oh... I know... Call on me...

There's almost certainly water at the lunar poles. (useful, very, very useful)
Humans are incredible at adapting to new environments. There is a lot to still be laearned about human long-term presence away from earth.
The lunar gravity is minuscule compared to earth - excellent for launching a distant mission.
Exploration is our destiny.
The earth is pretty from the moon.

"All civilizations become either spacefaring or extinct." -- Carl Sagan
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:43 PM
Of course it sucks that over 80% of what the U.S. government spends is for social programs.

NASA is in that extremely thin green slice.

But by god the democrats will claim NASA is starving babies. (starving babies of well-fed single moms)(voting single moms)
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:45 PM

If you have no knowledge of these whatsoever, you can do some research on your own or you can remain blissfully ignorant.

This personal attack addressed to Swish yet meant for Eve is courtesy of the guy who fails time after time to use the quick reply link... just saying.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:47 PM
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

What’s not to hate? The guy is the physical manifestation of everything my mother raised me NOT to be. He’s divinely hatable. He’s loathsome in both action and word. He’s poorly educated. He’s braggadocios. An ego maniac. Petty. A human snapshot of compassionless capitalism in a skin suit.
Of course he’s hated. I saw him as a snake in the 80’s. He’s done absolutely nothing to change that image since.
So yes. I view him through the lens of humanity. He’s bottom of that chart. He’s not earned my respect. Let alone adoration.

^^^ TRUTH BOMB ^^^

Golden.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 07:54 PM
Lmao
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 08:28 PM
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg

But by god the democrats will claim NASA is starving babies. (starving babies of well-fed single moms)(voting single moms)

You invent stuff like that often? Maybe you have a future as a fiction writer?
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 08:35 PM
His pie chart is the real fiction lol
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 09:13 PM
j/c:

I'm assuming that no one took the time to read the article about the Gateway project that I posted.

If you had taken the time, you could see how Trump got the part the moon being part of Mars. Of course, you would also note that Trump is still a moron because he wants to bypass that important project and head directly to Mars. Btw------he is also a moron because he cannot formulate a simple sentence. It's embarrassing.

Anyway, some of you should read that article. It's a pretty cool project that is trying to generate global interest in relaunching the space program.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 09:21 PM
Mayor Pete.

Are you a don't ask don't tell kinda guy?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 09:31 PM
I should have expounded on Trump's plan to forget about the moon and go directly to Mars. It's similar to a guy who wants to jump out of an airplane but doesn't take the time to learn how to operate his parachute of how to land. Or the mountain climber who doesn't know how to properly use his climbing tools and understand the importance of becoming acclimated to the altitude.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 09:44 PM
I read the article. It was news to me. However - I took Nelson at face value when he mentioned the same thing. But regardless of any plan to include the moon in any attempt to conquer Mars .... the tweet written by Trump is chronically, terribly written. It's certainly not set in stone that Trump meant that the Moon is part of the process of going to Mars ... but even if that's what he meant, it doesn't read that way and needs explanation.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 09:47 PM
I agree. I also went on to explain why his thoughts on the Moon and Mars still make him a moron.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 09:50 PM
Mayor Pete.

Someone's looking for that gleam...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 11:07 PM
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Mayor Pete.

Someone's looking for that gleam...

This ain't Grindr boys...
Posted By: Swish Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 11:36 PM
Care to explain what you mean by this?
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/08/19 11:43 PM

Let's just say he didn't eat chipotle today wink
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:06 AM

Inquiring minds want to know?...
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:14 AM

BOOM. On the money.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:17 AM

I'm not sure Trump worries about what you Beta males think. He just keeps winning.

Take what he just did for Mexico. You beta's were all crying about prices going up and people starving.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:17 AM
Portland LOL
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:19 AM
rofl someone finally learned a new insult

"Beta Males" rofl
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:28 AM
I bet-a them males are smarter than duty! lol. I can't even imagine the like of the boards Trumpian hardliners being alphas. rolleyes
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:51 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I bet-a them males are smarter than duty! lol. I can't even imagine the like of the boards Trumpian hardliners being alphas. rolleyes

Do you and portland think only people that go to college are smart? I built a house for my folks after I got out of the service. The next year my 2 Brothers and I put in a swimming pool that we dug by hand. I have built several sheds and garages. Even though I never went to college I don't consider myself dumb.

Some people just sit on the computer all day reading Liberal crap and posting on websites. Others just sit around waiting for somebody to misspell a word and then brag about their education Liberal refs go ahead and ban me again. Make it perminate if thats how you guys roll. I'm sick of these limp wrested beta males.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:53 AM
do u think building a shed makes u smart?
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 12:54 AM

You should try it sometime college boy.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:00 AM
Do you think making fun of people on the internet makes you appear to be "smart?"

Leave him alone.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:01 AM
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

i have, which is exactly why i know it doesn't thumbsup
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Do you think making fun of people on the internet makes you appear to be "smart?"

Leave him alone.

no, in fact, i know arguing with not smart people only makes one look not smart smile
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:03 AM
Nice syntax.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:05 AM
thx, bby. u trying to make up or do u still want more drama?
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:05 AM

Yes sheds are fairly easy. Try a house or a complicated deck or doing electrical work or repairing your own car You better stick to finding X or checking out the latest fashions in NY.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 01:09 AM

Yes sheds are fairly easy. Try a house or a complicated deck or doing electrical work or repairing your own car You better stick to finding X or checking out the latest fashions in NY.

Thanks for the tips. I've done that all, besides building a house (unless we're counting tree houses naughtydevil ) , since i was 12. And yes, math is very important when building even the most remedial of items, but aesthetics also matter a lot. Good man.

anyway, i hope you're still not confusing your spittoon with your water. Hydration is very important when battling beta males online!
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 02:29 AM
I spent my day steel fabricating and welding. Just saying.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 02:30 AM
But have you built a pool with your bare hands?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 03:05 AM

Well I've done all of that. Probably more since I made a living doing it for several years. And I am definitely smarter than a 5th grader. wink
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 03:15 AM

Well it’s not a pool. But I built it.

Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 03:27 AM

As usual, your choice will be obvious.

You can also just continue to whine and complain about subjects you know nothing about.

For a brand-new experience, you might try this - find someone who DOES know what they are talking about, and shut up and pay attention.

Hey, it could happen.

Maybe I need to draw it in crayons for you, or maybe you just dont know the answer to the question.

Either way I know you are secretly sitting in a dark closet somewhere with an icecream cone in a place it shouldnt be.
Posted By: Swish Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 04:06 AM
So what’s up,with space force? When we filling ranks? I wanna be on my starship troopers swag.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 04:22 AM
We need to build our poorly conceived moon staging base first.

So the troopers can adjust to near zero Gs.

Then they will be able to fight off the grey alien bug people.

OR, we can just train in area 51, then hang around Devil's Tower and wait for incoming.

Either way, Space Force merch goes up on Zazzle.com to offset the military budget.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 10:58 AM
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Slept through English class.
6 years in a row.

Rule of thumb: Those who do not read should probably not write.

Can I still draw pictures? laugh
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 11:21 AM
So what’s up,with space force?

Looking for a turkey baster.
Posted By: gage Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 03:30 PM
A big reason for setting up shop on the moon is we benefit from the lower delta-v required to reach escape velocity. Look at a Saturn V rocket that took 3 men to the moon. Then look at the lunar module which took off from the moon. One is substantially bigger than the other because plowing through air takes a significant amount of energy.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 07:18 PM
So let me get this straight. His supporters say they need to go to the moon, build a staging area on the moon, but support trump saying NASA shouldn't be concerned with going to the moon.

That sounds about par for the course.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 08:21 PM
Originally Posted By: gage
A big reason for setting up shop on the moon is we benefit from the lower delta-v required to reach escape velocity. Look at a Saturn V rocket that took 3 men to the moon. Then look at the lunar module which took off from the moon. One is substantially bigger than the other because plowing through air takes a significant amount of energy.

Yep.

Also that 1/6th earth's gravity. That helps. ( a 5,000 lb vehicle weighs 833 lbs on moon)
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 08:35 PM
Are you not entertained??

I am.

Trump 2020

Eat it libs.........:)
Posted By: Swish Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 08:42 PM
why am i not surprised you're in alabama. probably voted for roy moore.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 08:51 PM
Just clicking.

I've been a DTer since 2004 and SuperBrown is, literally, the only poster I've EVER put on ignore. I can be a flippant sarcastic ass, but I never intend to insult someone, and when I feel I have I usually pull in my horns.

SuperBrown, otoh, digs in his heels and looks even more childish.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 08:53 PM
Explains his repressed homosexual urges.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 09:07 PM
SuperBrown is one of the best posters to ever register to the board!
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 09:13 PM
What is a SuperBrown?
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 11:27 PM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
What is a SuperBrown?

To be accurate mam, it's:

What's a SuperBrown?
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 11:34 PM
Yes, you own your own trope. wink
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/09/19 11:51 PM
Are you not entertained??

I am.

Trump 2020

Eat it libs.........:)

Done with Mexico, He's off to India...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dy1C95p00E
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 01:04 AM
Originally Posted By: gage

Big rockets have never been a deterrent from launching space vehicles.

Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 01:47 AM
That's what she said.
Posted By: gage Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 02:00 AM
It's about efficiency, not deterrence. Delta-v is incredibly expensive. It takes like 10kms delta to go to LEO from the earth. It takes 10% of the same amount to go from moon to mars.

Aside from cost there's also launch windows. Periods of time where it's most efficient to go to Mars from LEO or lunar orbit. We have optimal periods to go to the moon every 24hr or so. Mars is much much longer. So we can do many missions to the moon to prepare before we send a payload to Mars.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 02:12 AM
I'm not so sure about expensive

To have a human life supporting space station on the moon that can build/assemble/launch spacecraft capable of going to Mars isnt very realistic.

All of that equipment has to come from earth. So, yet again, big rockets.

Not to mention you have to build this moon station and have it be viable/sustainable and habitable for humans.

That is a much bigger undertaking than putting big rockets on a craft destined for Mars.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 03:22 AM
I think Nasa has been reading too much Alan Dean Foster.

I'd say the same for Trump, but I'm not sure he ever got out of the Peanuts comic page of the newspaper,
Posted By: gage Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 04:34 AM
It is absolutely a big undertaking. But one we must make. If we can't support humans on the moon, we can't support humans on Mars.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 12:13 PM
It's a huge undertaking and you are right that the project will help astronauts learn how to live in space.

Also, I'm guessing very few took the time to read the article I posted about the Gateway project, but maybe this excerpt is acceptable. It demonstrates that NASA knows what a huge undertaking the project is and how they are enlisting help from other countries and businesses.

Quote:
But now Nasa has revealed plans to return to the Moon and has asked European scientists and industry leaders to join the agency in a bold plan aimed at rebooting humanity’s conquest of the solar system - in the form of an international manned station that will orbit the moon within the next decade.

The proposed station, the Lunar Orbital Platform-Gateway – known as Gateway – will allow astronauts to develop techniques that will open up the lunar surface to exploration and exploitation. At the same time, the station will help humans hone survival skills in deep space in preparation for future manned missions to Mars, says Nasa.

Taking part in the station’s construction would cost Europe more than £1bn and a decision on whether to become involved will be taken at a meeting of European science ministers next year. If ministers give the go-ahead, the European Space Agency (Esa) – of which Britain is a key member – would then join other international partners that Nasa is recruiting to its Gateway project. These include the space agencies of Russia, Canada and Japan.

“Essentially, Gateway will be a robotic outpost that will be visited by groups of astronauts – initially for weeks and then for months at a time,” says David Parker, director of human spaceflight and robotic exploration for Esa and a keen supporter of the project. “They will learn how to survive in deep space and deal with problems such as radiation and meteorites. At the same time they will also direct robot craft that will explore the moon’s surface.”

The full article is on page one if anyone is interested.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 12:19 PM

With all the evidence of him being a moron, saying dumb things, Suddenly you think he meant something he didn't say....OK,, I get it,, he can take a dump on your head and you'd say, Thank you!
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 12:20 PM
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
Of course it sucks that over 80% of what the U.S. government spends is for social programs.

NASA is in that extremely thin green slice.

rofl dude...where’s the military spending?
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 01:25 PM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Yes, you own your own trope. wink

Yeah a real bowel movement.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 03:22 PM
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

With all the evidence of him being a moron, saying dumb things, Suddenly you think he meant something he didn't say....OK,, I get it,, he can take a dump on your head and you'd say, Thank you!

Last week even the Republicans in Congress were crying he is an idiot for using Tariffs as a weapon against Mexico in order to get their cooperation with stopping illegals.

They came around this week when they saw that it worked.
They now say it was brilliant!

Just like you will eventually come around once you let go of the hate that has blinded you.

Leadership.
Trump. thumbsup
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 05:25 PM

Last week even the Republicans in Congress were crying he is an idiot for using Tariffs as a weapon against Mexico in order to get their cooperation with stopping illegals.

Why do you continue to peddle Trump's lies? ? It's been stated several times by several people and confirmed that Mexico had agreed to these actions months ago ... the Tariff threat just made Trump look like a fool, as did him crowing about it after the fact, as did his claim that Mexico has a commitment/agreement on agriculture purchases/supply.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 05:25 PM
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/...ricultural-deal
Posted By: gage Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 05:29 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

rofl dude...where’s the military spending?

Who needs that when this chart does a better job of manufacturing outrage? It's much easier to make spending programs look bad if you don't include discretionary spending in the pie chart smile
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:03 PM
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Why do you continue to peddle Trump's lies? ? It's been stated several times by several people and confirmed that Mexico had agreed to these actions months ago ... the Tariff threat just made Trump look like a fool, as did him crowing about it after the fact, as did his claim that Mexico has a commitment/agreement on agriculture purchases/supply.

Sen. Ron Johnson: Trump Used Tariff Threat "Brilliantly" To Get Leverage With Mexico

" He's using tariffs as leverage in trade negotiations and I think he used them as leverage in the situation brilliantly, quite honestly."

Want more or will that do?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:06 PM
He "used" you. Mexico had already agreed to these same terms months ago.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:09 PM
And Mexico did nothing.

Now they are moving.

Do I really need a hammer to get you guys to understand? rolleyes
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:14 PM
What evidence do you have of that other than your babbling?
Posted By: Tyler_Derden Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:17 PM
jc

While I definitely disagree with Trumps politics.....I stop short of proclaiming him to be an absolute moron...

I think he did an excellent job with his campaign....He was literally the only candidate who understood how frustrated the American public was with the current state of government.....And he did a tremendous job selling himself as an outsider in DC politics with conservative values.....I believe 100% it was a total sell job.....but he played it pretty perfectly to capture the presidency....

Its the ppl who bought his rhetoric that I think are moronic....
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:21 PM
Hmmmm.

A "Fair and Balanced" post.

Good job Ty thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Tyler_Derden

It rings of P.T. Barnum. I agree with you. Trump knew people were angry and he preyed on that anger. They decided someone who acted like a petulant child was the best way to display their anger.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:31 PM
Luckily the moron understood how the electoral college worked in becoming president as opposed to that genius they all voted for .... thumbsup

U made up your mind who your voting for in 20 yet? ... i’m gonna wait and see if the left runs a communist a socialist or a democratic socialist (like there’s a difference .... rolleyes ... lipstick on a pig) and depending on witch box they check I’ll have to see if I’m sick of WINNING YET ...

Then i’ll Make a decision ... let me know your thoughts .... wink ..
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:33 PM
And those so blinded by hate they can't see achievement when it's on a plate in front of them, now THAT is moronic.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:35 PM
Acting like a third grader does have it's advantages to a certain audience.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:36 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: Tyler_Derden

It rings of P.T. Barnum. I agree with you. Trump knew people were angry and he preyed on that anger. They decided someone who acted like a petulant child was the best way to display their anger.

Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:45 PM
Staring Howard Dean and clips from "That 70's Show. rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:46 PM
What is your sudden fixation with a real patriot like Howard dean?
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:47 PM

Dems invited Nixon's former team to testify today. I bet Fox News is giving it half their program.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:48 PM

Patriot!!!! HaHa! You might mean comrade.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:50 PM

Dems invited Nixon's former team to testify today. I bet Fox News is giving it half their program.

Actually 40 is confusing Howard Dean and James Dean lol
Posted By: Tyler_Derden Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:50 PM
Hmmmm.

A "Fair and Balanced" post.

Good job Ty thumbsup

I am a human being who lives on planet earth......there is nothing fair and balanced about it.....

Thinking that life is fair is a popular misconception....its not....fair and balanced is totally subjective and therefore pretty much impossible to achieve....
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg

I understand that's what you think of anyone who tells the truth about a criminal president. You seem to really love criminal presidents.

That and Trump's sudden love for people like Putin.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:51 PM

I am sure FOX is giving it all the attention it deserves.

Who is next? Henry Kissinger? rofl
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:51 PM

I understand that's what you think of anyone who tells the truth about a criminal president. You seem to really love criminal presidents.

No. I did not like Bill Clinton.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:52 PM
or Obama.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:52 PM
Burglary must not be a big deal unless someone does it to your home.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:55 PM
or Obama.

He might end up a criminal yet when the truth about what he known about spying on a campaign comes out.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:56 PM
or Obama.

He might end up a criminal yet when the truth about what he known about spying on a campaign comes out.

rofl

unbelievable.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:58 PM
or Obama.

Somebody hired all those crooks. tsktsk
Somebody weaponized the FBI, Justice, the IRS, etc... tsktsk
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 06:59 PM
Originally Posted By: mgh888
or Obama.

rofl

unbelievable.

Is it tho? Consider the source.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 07:03 PM

And I saw Elvis at the Krispy Kreme this morning.

rofl
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 07:04 PM

rofl

Someone clearly has never paid attention if they think the FBI is just now getting politicized. How clueless can they be?
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 07:28 PM

rofl

Someone clearly has never paid attention if they think the FBI is just now getting politicized. How clueless can they be?

Ah, but therein lies the rub.

Never before have they been weaponized to the point of attempting to take down a duly elected President.

The Hamma awaits for their kind. thumbsup
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 07:32 PM

rofl

Ah, but therein lies the rub.

Never before have they been weaponized to the point of attempting to take down a duly elected President.

The Hamma awaits for their kind. thumbsup

Those declassified documents should start coming out soon. Hammer should follow shortly after.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 07:33 PM

And they hadn't been when Trump took office.

It was Rosenstein, a Republican who appointed Mueller, another republican to investigate Trump. It was that same Mueller who found 11 points of possible obstruction. Unless you feel a bunch of Republicans were out to get Trump, your blabbering makes zero sense.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 08:59 PM

And they hadn't been when Trump took office.

It was Rosenstein, a Republican who appointed Mueller, another republican to investigate Trump. It was that same Mueller who found 11 points of possible obstruction. Unless you feel a bunch of Republicans were out to get Trump, your blabbering makes zero sense.

Silly. It doesn't matter how they vote, it matters what they did. They tried to take down a duly elected President and they will pay the price for their abuse of power.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 09:34 PM

It was Rosenstein, a Republican who appointed Mueller, another republican

These guys are rinos. It's like placing an R after PitDAWG Tn. (R)
Posted By: Riley01 Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 09:48 PM
Not to get off the subject 40 but where the heck has VAMBO been, if you know because I loved his post as I do yours.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 09:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Riley01
Not to get off the subject 40 but where the heck has VAMBO been, if you know because I loved his post as I do yours.

He got tired of being called a racist by the Libs and went elsewhere to post.

Still posting facts with sources to confirm them.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/10/19 10:33 PM

The refs should take away the post count of those that like to intimidate people with name calling. (racist) You would see a lot more rookies and fewer suspensions.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 12:06 AM

He's on 8chan full time now?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 12:08 AM
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

The refs should take away the post count of those that like to intimidate people with name calling. (racist) You would see a lot more rookies and fewer suspensions.

I find it hilarious that the people acting like racists get away with pointing fingers at and trying to shame the people who call them out for it.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 01:11 AM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Luckily the moron understood how the electoral college worked in becoming president as opposed to that genius they all voted for .... thumbsup

U made up your mind who your voting for in 20 yet? ... i’m gonna wait and see if the left runs a communist a socialist or a democratic socialist (like there’s a difference .... rolleyes ... lipstick on a pig) and depending on witch box they check I’ll have to see if I’m sick of WINNING YET ...

Hey bud, just noticed your post in the middle of whooping Libs up to their knees in tears!

I haven't decided who I will vote for in '20 yet, winning and winning, I am so tired of winning!

How bout Congress dragging John Dean out of the 1970's today to testify? rofl

Convicted Felon who lied to prosecutors something like 19 times back in the day. Makes Cohen look clean! rofl

Well now I need some more peanuts for the Congressional Circus.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 01:38 PM

Well it’s not a pool. But I built it.

Same here.

Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 01:46 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

Hey bud, just noticed your post in the middle of whooping Libs up to their knees in tears!

I haven't decided who I will vote for in '20 yet, winning and winning, I am so tired of winning!

How bout Congress dragging John Dean out of the 1970's today to testify? rofl

Convicted Felon who lied to prosecutors something like 19 times back in the day. Makes Cohen look clean! rofl

Well now I need some more peanuts for the Congressional Circus.

Yeah I’m sure you know all about that stuff and you where maybe in diapers or not even a gleam yet. But yeah Nixon was a victim of fake news and John Dean was a snake in the swamp. rofl

As a side note ...John Dean is a College of Wooster Alum. Wooster, Ohio.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 05:27 PM
Silly. It doesn't matter how they vote, it matters what they did. They tried to take down a duly elected President and they will pay the price for their abuse of power.

You sound like the people who said that about the Republicans who came out against Nixon.

I know you think the only thing that qualifies someone as being a real Republican is blindly supporting your orange God no matter what he does. Some Republicans are actually better Americans than that. Some put country before party. Certainly not you, but some.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/11/19 05:29 PM
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

I doubt PPE needs you advice on how to run the board. But supporting a dictator in the White House has obviously caused you to feel some special right to dictate your wishes upon others.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/13/19 06:21 PM
Ten cities say Trump owes them money from rally security

Ten U.S. cities claim President Trump’s campaign committee has not yet reimbursed them for public-safety costs associated with his presidential and campaign rallies, according to the Center for Public Integrity (CPI).

The cities, which include Mesa, Ariz., Erie, Pa., and Green Bay, Wis., have submitted a total of $841,219, with some of the invoices dating back to before his election in 2016.

In many cases, the campaign and the city governments did not enter into any signed agreements, simply deploying police officers as they believed was necessary for public safety and, in some cases, when asked by the Secret Service, according to the CPI.

Regardless of legal obligation, failure to pay invoices can have a “significant” impact on city finances, Richard Myers, executive director of the Major Cities Chiefs Association, told the nonprofit.

“When one considers how much money campaigns raise and spend, it does not seem unreasonable to expect some degree of reimbursement for such demands for service,” said Myers, who has served as police chief for cities including Colorado Springs, Colo., and Newport News, Va.

Five of the invoices, including for rallies in Mesa, Green Bay, Spokane, Wash., and Burlington, Vt., date back to 2016 and were before Trump’s inauguration, according to the CPI.

"It is our hope that [Trump's campaign] will do right by the taxpayers of Mesa and provide payment," Mesa Deputy City Manager Scott Butler said, according to the nonprofit.

The biggest single unpaid invoice is $470,000 for a rally in El Paso, Texas, this past February. It's also the most recent event highlighted.

"I'm hopeful they'll pay. I'm hopeful they'll do what's right. People that don't pay their bills — that's a character integrity issue," El Paso Mayor Dee Margo (R) told the CPI.

Trump has held rallies in more than 60 cities since his inauguration, and many of them have policies against billing politicians for police costs, while several others chose not to send a bill, according to the CPI.

For example, 48 Youngstown, Ohio, police officers were paid more than $11,000 in overtime for a July 2017 rally, but the city never billed the campaign.

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/448323-10-cities-say-trump-owes-them-money-from-rally-security

Ole dirty dealing bankrupt Donald... smh
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/14/19 11:58 AM
rofl

Yet .... they’ll gladly offer their tax payer dollars to him again in 2020 and screw over 75% of the population in those cities.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/14/19 12:36 PM
"I'm hopeful they'll pay. I'm hopeful they'll do what's right. People that don't pay their bills — that's a character integrity issue," El Paso Mayor Dee Margo (R) told the CPI.

Lol. Have they not witnessed the total lack of character this steaming pile of president has had on display since day one of his decision to run?! Hell, since the 80’s he’s displayed nothing but wave after wave of character flaws. Yet these morons rallied for the cretin. Then voted for him.
Have fun holding that bill. I’m sure the people of your city are still under his trance and will eat the bill, have another rally, eat that bill, and vote for the creep again. Cuz patriotism... and brown people.
Posted By: gage Re: Trump is a freaking Moron - 06/14/19 02:52 PM
It's more important that Trump 'own the libs' than it is he be consistent or show integrity and character.

As long as Trump moves the embassy to Jerusalem, who cares if he ultimately sends us into Great Depression 2: Electric Boogaloo?

© DawgTalkers.net