DawgTalkers.net
Looks like it's just a ploy to get transferred out of that prison.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com

Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation.

Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened, saying details remain murky.

Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer.

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to two sources. Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, according to court records.

Sources told News 4 investigators questioned Tartaglione, and the former cop claimed not to have seen anything and insisted he did not touch Epstein, sources said.

The attorney for Tartaglione denied all the claims that his client attacked the financier, saying his client and Epstein get along well. The attorney added Epstein was seen today and appears to be fine.

"They are in the same unit and doing well," said Bruce Barket, an attorney for Tartaglione. He said any claim that Tartaglione might have assaulted Epstein "is absolutely not true."

Feds: Fake Passport, Diamonds Found in Epstein's NYC Safe
Barket said Tartaglione and Epstein have been complaining about conditions inside the MCC including flooding, rodents and bad food.

Epstein is now on suicide watch inside MCC, according to two sources. Attorneys for Epstein did not immediately return calls for comment.

A spokesperson for the Bureau of Prisons did not return calls and spokesmen for the U.S. Marshals and U.S. Attorney's office declined to comment.

Most recently in the sex trafficking case against Epstein, the wealthy financier had been denied bail on July 18 following a bombshell search-warrant revelation that Epstein had a fake passport and piles of cash stashed in his safe.

U.S. District Judge Richard Berman cited risk of flight and danger to the community in his decision against Epstein, a registered sex offender and private-island owner who faces new federal charges of exploiting dozens of underage girls in New York and Florida in the early 2000s. That meant Epstein would remain behind bars pending trial (a date for the start of which has yet to be set).

Epstein attorneys filed their notice of appeal to the bail ruling on Monday.

Inside Epstein's Network, Layer Upon Layer to Protect the Boss
Berman said prosecutors established a "preponderance" of evidence of Epstein being a flight risk, calling the fake Saudi passport "concerning,” and said the government also established community danger by "clear and convincing evidence" — which led to his decision to keep the financier behind bars.

Epstein's lawyers had wanted him released on house arrest with electronic monitoring at his $77 million Manhattan mansion. They said he wouldn't run and was willing to pledge a fortune of at least $559 million as collateral.

Berman described their proposed bail package as "irretrievably inadequate," saying, "I doubt any bail package can overcome his danger to the community."

Prosecutors, meanwhile, had argued evidence against Epstein was growing "stronger by the day" after several more women contacted them in recent days to say he abused them when they were underage.

Berman cited victims' testimony as having an impact on his decision, in addition to Epstein's alleged history of intimidating, threatening and paying off witnesses or other parties involved in the case.

One of the accusers he cited was Courtney Wild, who recently came forward and said Epstein started sexually abusing her when she was 14 in Palm Beach. She told reporters at a news conference in New York Tuesday that Epstein "will never stop sexually abusing children until he is in jail" and urged the judge to deny bail.

Pa. School District Now Accepting $22K Offer to Cover Lunch Bills
Berman also questioned whether Epstein has adhered to the requirements of being a registered sex offender, which he had to do as part of a plea deal with Florida prosecutors more than a decade ago.

Epstein has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy and sex trafficking charges brought by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan. Wild's accusations are not part of that indictment. The financier's next court date is set for July 31.
put him under the jail
Jeffrey Epstein has died by suicide, sources say

New York (CNN)Jailed multimillionaire financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein has died by suicide, according to two law enforcement sources.

He was taken from New York's Metropolitan Correctional Center on Saturday morning in cardiac arrest and died at an area hospital, the sources told CNN.

Epstein, 66, had been jailed since early July, when he pleaded not guilty to charges by New York federal prosecutors after an indictment accused him of sex trafficking dozens of underage girls, some as young as 14 years old.

News of Epstein's death comes a day after hundreds of pages of court documents were unsealed in New York federal court, alleging new details of sexual abuse claims against Epstein and several associates.

Just weeks ago, Epstein was placed on a suicide watch after he was found July 23 in his Manhattan jail cell with marks on his neck, a law enforcement source and a source familiar with the incident told CNN at the time.

It was not clear to jail officials at the time if the injuries, which were not serious, were self-inflicted or the result of an assault, the sources said. Epstein told authorities he was beaten up and called a child predator, they said.

Epstein was officially accused, in part, of paying girls as young as 14 to have sex with him at his Upper East Side Manhattan home and his estate in Palm Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005. Federal prosecutors said he used employees and associates to lure the girls to his residences and then paid some of his victims to recruit other girls for him to abuse.

A federal judge in mid-July ordered Epstein to remain in jail pending trial, turning down the multimillionaire's request to return to his Upper East Side mansion under supervision.
Epstein faced similar accusations in Florida in 2007 but signed a plea deal with Miami prosecutors that allowed him to avoid federal charges and plead guilty to lesser state prostitution charges.

The new charges renewed attention on the 2008 plea deal, spurring outrage against it and leading to the resignation of Trump administration Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, who negotiated the plea agreement when he was the US attorney in Miami.

CNN's Erica Orden and Michelle Krupa contributed to this report

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/jeffrey-epstein-death/index.html

The only thing that sucks is that justice couldn’t get the information needed out of this guy. Like a coward, he took the easy way out.
The only option for him really, cowardly or not, ungodly or not. Agree with Swish: the victims have been cheated, and some interested folks lose the opportunity to study this sick cat while he's alive.
My thoughts as well
Originally Posted By: AZBrown
The only option for him really, cowardly or not, ungodly or not. Agree with Swish: the victims have been cheated, and some interested folks lose the opportunity to study this sick cat while he's alive.
I certainly won't be mourning his passing. But I do feel the victims have been cheated.
Died by suicide... while on suicide watch in a federal prison.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but...
Haha yeah suicide may be loosely defined here. Either way ..
Everybody buys that it was suicide, given this kind of person is going to wait until he is in a cell with a guy who this thread says killed 4 dudes and buried them in some yard, and a week ago Epstein is found choked "half" to death, and the only statement these ^ two stories have from Epstein is, :he says he was beaten up and called a child predator:
And everyone knows it's cliché that child molesters get killed in prison,

So, The system knows this guy is going to get killed in prison and puts him there anyway, yet,(excuse me "many"), have a problem giving the death penalty to someone like the D.C. sniper, who shot people who were pumping gas.

So often we're told "suicide" almost to put an instant end into any investigation of the events of the death, just as the immediacy of the announcement. Funny how anybody from any walk of life, maybe can't figure out the controls on a stereo system or how to change a car tire, but put em in a jail cell with a known killer and everyones suddenly an expert in how to hang themselves with a "whatever, in my mind a bedsheet" in a cell they never seen before in their life.

Ya, whatever, sure the "media" never told a lie.
Epstein was put there to die.

Why?

Powerful people...

His death also comes a day after thousands of documents were unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation cause against his alleged recruiter that revealed dozens of high-profile names including former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and Prince Andrew, Duke of York.
You expect scumbag politicians, but a freaking prince?

Yea, somethings up.
Why do I think his "possible suicide attempt" had help from some powerful people?
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

I know what you mean. What could have really happened?

- He might have really killed himself (kinda doubtful, but...).

- Someone in power had him killed.

- It's all nothing but a ruse - he's probably on some Caribbean island right now, awaiting plastic surgery and having a martini with Osama bin Laden.

-" It's all nothing but a ruse - he's probably on some Caribbean island right now, awaiting plastic surgery and having a martini with Osama bin Laden. [/quote] "

Thinking about it more, I choose to believe this.

- It's all nothing but a ruse - he's probably on some Caribbean island right now, awaiting plastic surgery and having a martini with Osama bin Laden.

Thinking about it more, I choose to believe this. [/quote]

smile

I really wonder sometimes as he had so many friends in high places. Would they really off him or fake it all and do something along the lines of what I said?

(Hmmmmmmm..... I wonder.....)
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

His death comes two weeks after the 66-year-old was placed on suicide watch after being found injured in his cell. Epstein was in his own cell at the time of his death and was no longer on suicide watch, according to the Associated Press.

Hmmmmmmmm
I am no expert in mental health care, but it seems to me that the really, really important part of "suicide watch" is the watching part. This reminds me of a freaking Seinfeld riff about taking a reservation versus actually holding the reservation. Ladies and gents, your government at work. And they want to run our health care ... IDIOTS.

-" It's all nothing but a ruse - he's probably on some Caribbean island right now, awaiting plastic surgery and having a martini with Osama bin Laden.
"

with Tupac and Biggie Smalls too.
j/c:

Conspiracy theory time:

'THAT’S NOT JEFFREY EPSTEIN! EARS AND NOSE DO NOT MATCH – FAKE SUICIDE?'

https://enchantedlifepath.com/2019/08/10/thats-not-jeffrey-epstein/

Ear definitely doesn't match.

(((Hmmmmmmmmmm?)))
William Barr 'appalled' by Jeffrey Epstein death, says questions 'must be answered'

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/william-barr-appalled-jeffrey-epstein-death

Two separate investigations should turn up the truth.
Report: ‘Camera Malfunction’ in Epstein’s Prison Cell Prevented Recording of His Alleged Suicide

Subtitled:

Does it get any fishier than this?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-cam...lleged-suicide/

P.S. Okay, now I'm really beginning to have my doubts.
Well, how convenient.
After Slick Willie's name came up in the investigation,the outcome was never in doubt.
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
Report: ‘Camera Malfunction’ in Epstein’s Prison Cell Prevented Recording of His Alleged Suicide

Subtitled:

Does it get any fishier than this?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-cam...lleged-suicide/

P.S. Okay, now I'm really beginning to have my doubts.

This seems like a super legit website. Tell me more Big League Politics!
LOL
You know trump was boys with this dude too.

No one is safe.
so basically we have two certified creeps as POTUS (clinton, trump) who most likely has done at MINIMUM shady crap with epstein.

and now he's dead.

cant wait for the movie to drop.
The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/
Curiouser and curiouser.

Sadly, I doubt we ever find out the truth.

I've read he was taken OFF suicide watch. I've read the cctv cameras malfunctioned.

Dude was a perv, with a lot of info.

If, and this is a big IF - the guy in the article you posted is correct about not being able to hang oneself, then and again IF he was correct - this is an assisted suicide. Or, murder as we call it.

Unfortunately, we can't believe all we read.

Did he have info? Sure. About high profile people? Certainly sounds that way. I mean, celebrities, Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew.....all have records of being with/around him.

Sealed records were released, what, the day OF, or the day before his 'suicide'.

Fortunately, the victims - or at least most of them - are still alive and can testify.

I don't know how all that works though. The guy that was arrested is dead, so there won't be a court case against him.
There will be civil suits against his estate.
Another tally for the Clinton death watch. Slick Willie took trips to his private isle, without secret service.
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Another tally for the Clinton death watch. Slick Willie took trips to his private isle, without secret service.

Let’s not forget that he was friends with Trump. One call to Bill Barr is all it would take.

August 11, 2019

David Brock group issues talking points for lefties on Epstein’s death

By Thomas Lifson

Far-left propagandist David Brock commands enormous influence in the 90% of our media that lean leftward. He boasted in 2017 that he had a $40 million budget to fight against President Trump, and there is no indication since then that his funding has diminished. Brock’s empire most famously includes Media Matters, the group that supplies daily talking points to media outlets, attacking conservative groups and the newer organization called “Shareblue,” formerly known as Blue Nation Review.

Conservative Tree House has obtained what is says is an email from someone named “Avi” writing for Shareblue, providing talking points to progressives in the wake of the death in custody of Jeffrey Epstein.

There are two clear initiatives for future propaganda:

Falsely implicate Trump in misbehavior with Epstein, despite the fact that after Epstein reportedly harassed an underage girl at Mar A Lago, Trump threw him out and banned him – well before Epstein’s misbehavior was public knowledge, much less prosecuted.

Imply that Trump’s legal control over the Justice Department, and its Bureau of Prisons, means that he may have ordered Epstein’s death.

So, fasten your seatbelts and prepare for this death to be turned into an indictment of President Trump, not Bill Clinton with his multiple trips to Orgy Island. Regardless of facts, a large number of voters will believe it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201...eins_death.html
Did not know this until tonight but as ammo in case anybody turned on him, Epstein kept a meticulously detailed diary.
Link?
Epstein under oath ar his deposition when asked if he was ever with trump and underage girls took the 5th, 6th and 14th
Originally Posted By: Swish
You expect scumbag politicians, but a freaking prince?

Yea, somethings up.
I have been saying this since the Penn State scandal. There is a cult of very rich, uber wealthy, and uber powerful sect of people that into this stuff. D, R, our country, other countries, there is an "underground" society of these people and they are all pedo's and have a labyrinth system setup to usher these poor kids around the world for their disgusting purposes.

We have seen it with the Church, we have seen it with politicians, we have seen it everywhere.
j/c:

'There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources'

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Link?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9702330/jeffrey-epstein-diaries-donald-trump-clinton/
As bipartisan a suicide there ever was.
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg

If true that would be the same as him testifying since he is now dead.

Honest question, it the UK Sun a legit news source or a tabloid?
5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.

Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth. Per Vice News:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-th...a-prestigiacomo

You may wish to read that entire article.
So you think any of that would stick now? I mean it's damning as hell but we are talking Trump.
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg

If true that would be the same as him testifying since he is now dead.

Honest question, it the UK Sun a legit news source or a tabloid?

The sun is one of the very worst tabloids. It's the original Page 3 topless girl rag. It's trash.
It's not so much a question of sticking in court per say. There are a lot of people that are looking for reasons to be swayed in one direction or the other. You would think they would have seen enough, but for many that's not so.

So yes, I believe for some a lot of things can and or may be a tipping point.

As we've seen already, even millions of votes in favor of a candidate sometimes won't win an election. So we are going into a situation where every vote counts.
Quote:
5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.

There is absolutely nothing curious about pleading the 5th to such a question.. the 5th amendment is about not being forced to SELF incriminate..

if he says yes, Trump attended parties with me with underage girls.. or no, Trump did not attend parties with me with underage girls.. either way, he is admitting that HE attended (or hosted) parties with underage girls..
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:

There is absolutely nothing curious about pleading the 5th to such a question.. the 5th amendment is about not being forced to SELF incriminate..

if he says yes, Trump attended parties with me with underage girls.. or no, Trump did not attend parties with me with underage girls.. either way, he is admitting that HE attended (or hosted) parties with underage girls..

I assume that's over his head.
Yes, if that were it in entirety I would agree. But as I told OCD, you may wish to read the rest of it.

Actually I was just throwing unsubstantiated shade the way the other side is doing for fun.

wink
Find out who visited Epstein's Pervo Island and there you will have your culprits.

Trump never visited the island. Many others apparently did.
Yeah, bad things only happened on the island.

I know your orange God is once again spreading a conspiracy theory so you feel compelled to join in.

Maybe it will work out better for you than Pizzagate, the birther movement and all those Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New York did.

But I doubt it. Some people never learn.
rofl

TDS flaring!
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yeah, bad things only happened on the island.

I know your orange God is once again spreading a conspiracy theory so you feel compelled to join in.

Maybe it will work out better for you than Pizzagate, the birther movement and all those Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New York did.

But I doubt it. Some people never learn.

I agree that finding out who went to the island isn't going to answer ALL of the questions.. but it's a good place to start. Then you can play connect the dots from there.
I'm just wondering what dots it is you're trying to connect? If it's to follow up on the criminal and civil cases I agree. If it's to explore some speculated conspiracy theory into his death I think that's pretty far fetched.
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
rofl

TDS flaring!

TDS is what those that have believed all of Trump's conspiracy theories to date have.

Pointing out that someone is a moron isn't a syndrome.
I'm just wondering what dots it is you're trying to connect? If it's to follow up on the criminal and civil cases I agree. If it's to explore some speculated conspiracy theory into his death I think that's pretty far fetched.

No, I'm already fairly certain his death was orchestrated by some very powerful people whose names we will almost certainly never know..

So let's go after all of the mid-level powerful people who abused young girls but don't have the same protections as the REALLY powerful people.
Yeah, it couldn't have possibly have been an inept prison system. That's not complicated enough.
Yeah, it couldn't have possibly have been an inept prison system. That's not complicated enough.

Of course it could have been.. there is a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation as to why every single one of the people with dirt on the powerful die in plane crashes, botched robberies, suicide, home invasions, car crashes, etc.. I mean, those things happen all the time.

Until you look at it from a distance to see the pattern... then it starts to become kind of hard to believe it's a coincidence.
For some people it's hard for them to believe any of them are a coincidence. And is a poorly run jail a coincidence?

Trump says ‘I have no idea’ if the Clintons were involved in Jeffrey Epstein’s death.

Trump said he wants a “full probe” of Epstein’s death.
That every well could be the reason. And probably more so than not. Child molesters don't get treated to well by inmates either - very well could have just been prison justice.

It also could have been some complicated conspiracy where billionaires are involved in sex trafficking.

I think we owe it to his victims to do our best to find out.
I totally agree with you.
I totally agree with you.
Personally, I do believe there is a wide spread consiparacy with people in power that into this thing. We have already seen it with the Catholic church. Its not far fetched. We have seen politicians (both left and right), billionaires, and other famous people all into sick stuff like this.

I remember I believe it was the Sandusky/Penn State stuff, where the DA left his office and never was heard from again. Another DA in the case Laura Ditka died unexpectedly last year, not long after Spaniers conviction was overturned if I am not mistaken.

Look at Ohio State, Michigan State, etc.
It just seems that the world we live in now more and more people are looking for some grand conspiracy every time something like this happens.

I certainly won't disagree with you that it does sometimes happen. I think the evidence is clear on that. I just feel that making this a foregone conclusion is a bit silly.
I just like how the entire country, both left and right, Came together to call this a conspiracy.

The movie is gonna be epic. And the memes are too lit right now
I just like how the entire country, both left and right, Came together to call this a conspiracy.

The movie is gonna be epic. And the memes are too lit right now
That is something I haven't really thought of - both sides agree on that.

I have been busy buying a house, haven't really had a chance to catch too many memes, but I can only imagine.
Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday afternoon directed the Metropolitan Correction Center warden, identified Tuesday as Lamine N’Diaye, to be assigned to a different post and named FCI Otisville Warden James Petrucci as the Acting Warden of the MCC New York, a Justice Department spokesperson said in a news release. Additionally, the Bureau of Prisons placed the two MCC staffers assigned to monitor Epstein on administrative leave as the FBI and DOJ inspector general begin intensive investigations into how such a high-profile inmate had the apparent means and opportunity to kill himself.

"Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant," DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec said in the news release.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...ignored-reports
This thread has turned disgusting. People more concerned about a trump or clinton implication then the lives of those victims... smh. The trump era pffft.
The victims are about to have their day. Just because Epstein is dead doesn't mean the investigations died too.
For some people it's hard for them to believe any of them are a coincidence. And is a poorly run jail a coincidence?

As I said, looking at any of them individually it's easy to make the case that things are a freak accident, occurrence, wrong place/wrong time, remorseful suicide, etc...

Looking at them all in a pattern, damn hard to convince me that so many coincidences happen in a pattern like that.
That would be reaching the conclusion that all of them are a part of a pattern. He tried to commit suicide just a few weeks ago. So this wasn't some shocking event that came out of nowhere if he were not under constant observation.
Quote:
That would be reaching the conclusion that all of them are a part of a pattern.

Yes, I thought I made it pretty clear that I had already reached that conclusion.

Quote:
He tried to commit suicide just a few weeks ago. So this wasn't some shocking event that came out of nowhere if he were not under constant observation.

Reposted from previous since the response is the same....

As I said, looking at any of them individually it's easy to make the case that things are a freak accident, occurrence, wrong place/wrong time, remorseful suicide, etc...

Looking at them all in a pattern, damn hard to convince me that so many coincidences happen in a pattern like that.
I think it is fair game to assume that this suicide is VERY fishy. He was probably "offed" because he was going to bring down some BIG named people.
Jeffrey Epstein guards charged with falsifying records

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50480172
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

That's because Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

And his guards were just following orders.

Trump did it.

Trump did it.

Maybe... I know the implication in the "Epstein didn't kill himself" is a shot at the Clintons.. but the dude had the goods on a LOT of powerful and wealthy people in this country and around the world... could have been anybody, could have been a consortium of rich powerful people...
Please let me be the first to say. I have not killed myself.
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Please let me be the first to say. I have not killed myself.
Hopefully you haven't been molesting kids for 40 years either.

Trump did it.

I’m not sure that’s purple enough for that comment.
NAAAA I'm safe angel
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

And his guards were just following orders.

Deplorable accusations without knowing the truth. But that’s to be expected in the trump era pffft.

Trump did it.

Maybe... I know the implication in the "Epstein didn't kill himself" is a shot at the Clintons.. but the dude had the goods on a LOT of powerful and wealthy people in this country and around the world... could have been anybody, could have been a consortium of rich powerful people...

Could have simply been suicide.

Could be. It might just be unlucky that the camera malfunctioned .... and that the Guards were not checking in/monitoring .... and a little odd that the Guards are changing testimony/accounts .... It could be suicide and all these events are just random. Could be.
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Could be. It might just be unlucky that the camera malfunctioned .... and that the Guards were not checking in/monitoring .... and a little odd that the Guards are changing testimony/accounts .... It could be suicide and all these events are just random. Could be.

Not 1 camera, 3... all at the same time... And he hung himself with a bed sheet, from a 4' tall frame, where he could have touched the ground... weird.
Why would it be so odd that the guards admit they didn't follow their rounds as they logged in after cameras caught them in other places during that time?

You can word things to make them sound nefarious. However often times the facts don't line up with such a nefarious description. And people can tend to spread unsubstantiated rumors.....

Debunking False Stories
Unproven Claim of ‘Camera Malfunction’ Before Epstein’s Death

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/08/unproven-claim-of-camera-malfunction-before-epsteins-death/
Bill & Hill strike again.
Trump
rofl

I don't know about that. Trump is pretty scummy too.
'Three Things That Don’t Hang Themselves, Christmas Ornaments, Drywall and Jeffrey Epstein"
He probably had dirt on so many powerful men that they all took him out.
The FBI wants to question Prince Andrew.

Word has it the Queen is very upset with Andy.

Rut Row.
Jeffrey Epstein was not murdered, it was a 'perfect storm of screw-ups', William Barr says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-not-murdered-perfect-190658797.html

Barr is covering for trump.
Hillary got to Barr! willynilly
Jeffrey Epstein was not murdered, it was a 'perfect storm of screw-ups', William Barr says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-not-murdered-perfect-190658797.html

Barr is covering for trump.

If I was afraid of deep state and didn't want to commit suicide myself, that's exactly what I would say.

Rut Row.

Prince Andrew tossed from Buckingham Palace

Duke of York's bad week includes loss of royal duties and sponsors.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/luxury/prince-andrew-tossed-from-buckingham-palace

Rut Row.

Prince Andrew tossed from Buckingham Palace

Duke of York's bad week includes loss of royal duties and sponsors.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/luxury/prince-andrew-tossed-from-buckingham-palace

Just the tip of the iceberg. Lots of fat cats going to get caught under this rocking chair.
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Just the tip of the iceberg. Lots of fat cats going to get caught under this rocking chair.

We can only hope that as many get caught and brought to justice as possible. However, I don't share your believe that many fat cats are going to get exposed. Too many in positions of influence.
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

We can only hope that as many get caught and brought to justice as possible. However, I don't share your believe that many fat cats are going to get exposed. Too many in positions of influence.

It only takes one or two cats to jump out of the bag. Then they all scatter.
© DawgTalkers.net