DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: PerfectSpiral #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 01:31 PM
Odds are the GOPers can’t handle the truth. No Bolton. No Biden.
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 01:37 PM
Ugh. I had another dope Bruce Willis movie title for the next thread. Oh well.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 01:38 PM
What was it ? I have time to edit bro
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 02:06 PM
Senators break into laughter as Schiff points out ironic difference between Trump's legal defense and DOJ arguments

https://news.yahoo.com/senators-break-laughter-schiff-points-204600337.html

Bro, schiff has been killing these dudes on the floor. Trumps defense team has a spin job for the spin job. So pathetic.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 02:54 PM
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 02:59 PM
U c Nancy wants trumps legal team disbarred .... rofl ...
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:01 PM
She needs workers for the Dem traveling Circus she is preparing.

Trump's impeachment trial is essentially a bad reality TV show – or an episode of ‘The View’ rofl
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:07 PM
"If this shallow, hurried and wholly partisan impeachment were to succeed, it would rip the country apart, pouring gasoline on the fire of cultural divisions that already exist." "It would create the weapon of perpetual impeachment to be used against future presidents whenever the House of Representatives is of a different political party."

-Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.
(swing vote Senator)
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:08 PM
Do u have any clue how long ACQUITTALS FOR? ... naughtydevil
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:13 PM
What a tone deaf statement. This country has already been ripped apart. And this is coming from a guy who represents a state that openly praises a grand wizard. Talk about divisive.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:43 PM
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
"If this shallow, hurried and wholly partisan impeachment were to succeed, it would rip the country apart, pouring gasoline on the fire of cultural divisions that already exist." "It would create the weapon of perpetual impeachment to be used against future presidents whenever the House of Representatives is of a different political party."

(swing vote Senator)

Lol ......dude it’s open season on U.S. politicians and their families now. Germany if you’re listening? Canada if you’re listening? France if you’re listening? Spain if you’re listening? England if you’re listening? Mexico if you’re listening? Japan if you’re listening? Is their anybody out there that can bring us more dirt on trump his wives and all his kids? And by the way, nepotism is back in the executive branch. The dems love this you know.
Posted By: bonefish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:46 PM

Here add this to the list of how the occupant of the presidency is helping the people of this country and going back on promises.

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/s...e-disabilities/

After mocking a disabled person now he wants to take away their ability to live.

Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:49 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

I believe it's For-eva.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 03:53 PM

I believe it's For-eva.

That’s until karma kicks ya in the butt. Nothin is forever...cept impeaching his ass. Impeached forever.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 04:04 PM
My advice is for the anti-Trump haters to gird their loins and prepare for another loss.

-He has Dementia...Doctor clears him.
-He is a Traitor, Colluding with the Russians...Mueller exoneration.
-He threatened Ukraine...Ukraine President says, "WHA???"
-Quid Pro Quo...No.
-Bribery...Bull.
-He is starting WWIII in Iran...ho hum.
-Impeachment... rofl
-Losers...oh yea!
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 04:14 PM
He obviously isn’t on his rocker.
Russia if you’re listening.
He threatened the sitting US ambassador to the Ukraine. He shook down the Ukraine prez.
This for that..yes
Bribery wasn’t in question even though that’s basically what trump did.
Iran issue is escalating day by day. And we have 100’s dead shot out of the sky and unnamed soldiers with dozens of unnamed injuries. Shhhhh deep state working ..it’s all good.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 04:22 PM
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 04:28 PM
Duly noted....gridded. And we can buckle up for a 50-50 split on the vote.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 04:33 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

I'm convinced that Republicans never really wanted to have Biden testify... I think they know that it's a red herring designed to distract us from the facts..

You watch, today, the Senate will vote for NO WITNESSES. Quickly followed by a vote to dismiss.

Lamar Alexander has said he doesn't need to see anymore proof, the Dems have proven their case. He's voting for no witnesses. Yeah, you read that right, he said that the dems have proven their case, but he's voting no witnesses..

That's simply saying that he doesn't care.

Anyway, Trump will not be convicted so you watch, he's gonna tell the world that he was exonerated.

That isn't actually true, but he'll say it.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 04:53 PM
#45...Forever Acquitted!!!!
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 05:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

I'm convinced that Republicans never really wanted to have Biden testify... I think they know that it's a red herring designed to distract us from the facts..

You watch, today, the Senate will vote for NO WITNESSES. Quickly followed by a vote to dismiss.

Lamar Alexander has said he doesn't need to see anymore proof, the Dems have proven their case. He's voting for no witnesses. Yeah, you read that right, he said that the dems have proven their case, but he's voting no witnesses..

Anyway, Trump will not be convicted so you watch, he's gonna tell the world that he was exonerated.

If the Dems proved their case. Why do they want more witnesses? Because this was nothing more than a political stunt to run against a President that has a booming economy and they have nothing more than Russia/Impeachment.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 06:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
If the Dems proved their case. Why do they want more witnesses? Because this was nothing more than a political stunt to run against a President that has a booming economy and they have nothing more than Russia/Impeachment.

Maybe you should ask Republican senator Lamar Alexander. He said the Democrats did prove it. You still keep believing a man who lies to you consistently on a daily basis.

Quote:
Alexander said: “There is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven and that does not meet the United States Constitution’s high bar for an impeachable offense. …The Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate.”

So now it's official. Using congressional approved funds to bribe a foreign government into interfering with American elections is perfectly fine of a president does that. It's just "inappropriate".

Be careful what you wish for.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 06:29 PM
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

HAHAHAHA - Forever impeached. Period.

Forever impeached with a Senate that was too scared of the truth to call witnesses. Period.

A Trump defense that said - even if he's guilty he can do anything he wants as long as it's in pursuit of him winning the next election and he is of the belief that is in the best interest of the Nation.... laughable.
Posted By: PeteyDangerous Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 06:38 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Maybe you should ask Republican senator Lamar Alexander. He said the Democrats did prove it. You still keep believing a man who lies to you consistently on a daily basis.

And this is what's so sad. Trump straight up lies. He attacks the reputations of people and calls them liars, when they're telling the truth.

And this is deemed acceptable? Because they don't care about what he did (even though he lied by saying he didn't do it?) Because instead of wanting to get to the actual truth, we're held up since the process seemed unfair in the first place?

I don't care about the freaking process, i want to know the truth. Exactly what happened.

Quote:
So now it's official. Using congressional approved funds to bribe a foreign government into interfering with American elections is perfectly fine of a president does that. It's just "inappropriate".

And you're absolutely correct. This is not a good prescedent to set. This behavior is absolutely unacceptable. So that's what's being figured. He did hold up foreign aid for political favors (yet lies about it to the American people over and over), and that's not a big enough deal to take this any further.

I just find it absolutely pathetic.

This is why i left the Republican Party right here. 100%.

Or maybe i should say, the Republican Party left me. When they sold out on caring about doing the right thing. About family values. Personal Responsibility. Morality. And got behind this scumbag garbage human of a President.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 06:45 PM
There’s that one way street again ...

- He is also ACQUITTED FOREVER ... but u don’t like that so it doesn’t count ...
- what happened in the senate was very unfair ... thank god the house ran a squeaky clean extremely fair process ... rofl ...

And then u end it with something that is a bold faced lie the way u wrote it... at least your consistent ... thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 06:51 PM
I'm happy to see you now feel Bill Clinton wasn't guilty either.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 06:55 PM
There’s that one way street again ...

- He is also ACQUITTED FOREVER ... but u don’t like that so it doesn’t count ...
- what happened in the senate was very unfair ... thank god the house ran a squeaky clean extremely fair process ... rofl ...

And then u end it with something that is a bold faced lie the way u wrote it... at least your consistent ... thumbsup

Yes he is impeached and acquitted forever. He can't be acquitted of impeachment without being impeached was my point. A very select group of POTUS club.

What happened in the Senate was a travesty and a sham. The Dems in the house didn't do anything like what the Senate did. Schiff spelled that out in answering Q's yesterday. If you have a beef with what they did be specific.

The Trump team ABSOLUTELY said that if Trump believed he was acting in the best interest of the Nation by insuring he was elected in the next election - then his motive couldn't be considered corrupt and his actions were un-impeachable. Sorry. 100% truth.

Talking of lying - you ready to fess up to referring to Trump in Football Talk when you said " the other Billionaire in PP" ??? Nahhh - you aren't man enough to admit that.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:00 PM
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous

And this is what's so sad. Trump straight up lies. He attacks the reputations of people and calls them liars, when they're telling the truth.

And this is deemed acceptable? Because they don't care about what he did (even though he lied by saying he didn't do it?) Because instead of wanting to get to the actual truth, we're held up since the process seemed unfair in the first place?

I don't care about the freaking process, i want to know the truth. Exactly what happened.

Quote:

And you're absolutely correct. This is not a good prescedent to set. This behavior is absolutely unacceptable. So that's what's being figured. He did hold up foreign aid for political favors (yet lies about it to the American people over and over), and that's not a big enough deal to take this any further.

Quotes from Tony Schwartz, the ACTUAL author of the book Art of the Deal...

“Lying is second nature to him,” Schwartz said. “More than anyone else I have ever met, Trump has the ability to convince himself that whatever he is saying at any given moment is true, or sort of true, or at least ought to be true.”

“Schwartz says of Trump, “He lied strategically. He had a complete lack of conscience about it.” Since most people are “constrained by the truth,” Trump’s indifference to it “gave him a strange advantage.”
When challenged about the facts, Schwartz says, Trump would often double down, repeat himself, and grow belligerent.” “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyork...r-tells-all/amp

trump’s sickness, his inability to speak or hear truth, has washed over the MAGA unwashed.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:14 PM
You Demos hate Trump.

You Demos need to realize hating Trump is not grounds for impeachment!

Trump did nothing wrong with his phone call to Zalinski. Read the Damn Transcript!!!!!!

You Demos are sure not going to cancel my damn vote or anyone else who voted for Trump by trying to run a Silent Coup!!!!!!!!

Why in the hell are you asking for witnesses now???????????????

You had your Damn chance in the house!!!!!!!!!!!

Your desperation is really embarrassing.

The REAL criminals are Adam Shiff, Joe and Hunter Biden. Not to mention legions more in the deep state.

Your coup is not happening!!!!!!!!

Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:19 PM
I rest my case.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:26 PM
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:43 PM

(swing vote Senator)

“Given the partisan nature of this impeachment from the very beginning and throughout, I have come to the conclusion that there will be no fair trial in the Senate. I don’t believe the continuation of this process will change anything. It is sad for me to admit that, as an institution, the Congress has failed.”

-Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski
(another swing vote gone)
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:50 PM
51 Votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!!!

The Shumer Shiff Sham Show is almost OVER.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:55 PM

Ever see a trial without witnesses?

I'll tell you way, it's the right and proper thing to do.

Why would Trump stop people from Testifying? Don't say it's national security, that can be dealt with properly to avoid openly discussing those things.. It's a false reason to avoid testifying.

I can't imagine any person accused of so many things not being willing to bring forth witnesses that will prove him innocent.

He doesn't want to prove he's innocent, he just wants to avoid being proven guilty... And those witnesses are aware.

But really it doesn't matter,, Republican senators have basically said, yeah, he did that, but we don't care.

Posted By: Damanshot Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 07:58 PM

(swing vote Senator)

“Given the partisan nature of this impeachment from the very beginning and throughout, I have come to the conclusion that there will be no fair trial in the Senate. I don’t believe the continuation of this process will change anything. It is sad for me to admit that, as an institution, the Congress has failed.”

-Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski
(another swing vote gone)

Given the partisan nature of this coverup by the Republicans, I agree, it's a waste of time...

Get him in Novemeber
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:00 PM
I live on a 2 way street unlike U and most others ...

I actually voted for Clinton twice ... i voted for bush once and couldn’t do it again ... i left the Republican Party during Rons 2nd term but voted for bush cause i wasn’t voting for that weenie from Mass ...

What they impeached Clinton for was BS .... and that man was and is a disgusting pig ... and that has nuttin to do with the fact I voted for him .... just like my thoughts on this one have nuttin to do with the fact i voted for and love the job Mr. Presidents doing ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:00 PM
"There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens” because ‘the House managers have proved this with what they call a 'mountain of overwhelming evidence.’

It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation,” he says. “But the Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate.”

Lamar Alexander. Republican senator from Tennessee.

All you have to do now is convince yourself that bribing a foreign power to interfere with our elections isn't an impeachable offense. And just remember this in the future when a corrupt democrat does the same thing. Because now that Republicans have said a president can do it, they'll continue to do it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:06 PM
I actually voted for a Republican gov. in both Ohio when I lived there and one here in Tennessee.

The problem with Trump is he is a classless buffoon that lies like a teenager. If his mouth is open he's lying. He sounds like a school yard bully and punishes anyone who says anything negative against him. He will publicly attack veterans, gold star families, a disabled reporter and even a teenager who disagrees with him. He's a disgrace.

Here's another place we differ. Bill Clinton committed perjury. He deserved to be impeached. Just like trump did.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:30 PM
Classless ... yup ...

Bafoon - anyone that thins that needs to look in the mirror ... for real ...

If his mouth is open he’s lying ... as opposed to the other politicians ... one way street bro ...

Some things he didn’t lie about and he said them with his mouth open and all ...

- new, much better trade deals .... trade deals were one of the reasons i left the Republican Party during Ron’s 2nd term and its the one big blemish on Clinton’s record IMO ...
- manufacturing jobs coming back ...
- getting out of the Paris hose America climate accord ..
- Getting out of that BS Iran nuclear deal ...
- building the wall ....
- if McCain didn’t hate him more than he loves this country O care would be history ...

The list of campaign promises he kept is long ... a lot longer than that .... so he doesn’t lie every time his mouth is open ... *L* ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:38 PM
You are obviously unaware of how much new wall has been built. You may wish to check that out. wink

There was nothing wrong with the Iran deal. Things are going so much better with them now.

Yet I can show you far more times he lied than told the truth.

Who is paying for that wall again? wink
Posted By: bonefish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:47 PM

Like quid pro quo is out of character??

His life has been based upon quid pro quo.

Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:48 PM
The manufacturing sector has been in contraction for 5 straight months.

Do you even pay attention?
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:54 PM
Ya ... i do ... and i been paying attention to trade deals and pretty much anything to do with business for a LONG LONG TIME ....

He’s been president for over 5 months .... wink ..
U wanna chat with me do it respectfully and I’ll respond in kind ... u wanna talk to me like I’m a 2 year old ... don’t expect me to reply ... save it for someone else ...
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 08:59 PM
Fully aware of how much new walls been built despite him fighting one entire party and some of his own who all want cheap labor ...

U ever see the old wall? ... I didn’t think so ...

Nuttin wrong with the Iran deal .. rofl ... lets leave it at we disagree ...

He’s either kept his word on his campaign promises or tried like hell ...

I’m not a dolt ... i knew Mexico was never gonna pay for the wall ... u believed that ... rofl ... that may be the only campaign promise he didn’t try real hard to keep ... *L* ...
Posted By: Jester Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 09:09 PM

They did prove their case to any reasonable person willing to listen and pay attention without preconceived notions. The Republicans in Congress are anything but that.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 09:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Jester

They did prove their case to any reasonable person willing to listen and pay attention without preconceived notions.

Why? You know someone like that?
Posted By: Jester Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 09:47 PM
Several
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 10:11 PM

They did prove their case to any reasonable person willing to listen and pay attention without preconceived notions.

Why? You know someone like that?
There might be one or two on this board.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 10:27 PM
The TV ratings for this trial were terrible. So my soap is no longer preempted. Stupid liberal media tried to forcefeed us this crap and failed.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 10:36 PM
Yes, seems the public has lost interest in circuses these days.

The elephants were enjoyable to watch but oh those jackasses. tsktsk

Now that He-Haw is considered gender offensive, watching a bunch of Donkeys running around going They-Haw, They-Haw was unnerving.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 10:50 PM
Senate rejects impeachment witnesses, setting up Trump acquittal

Senate Republicans rejected a mid-trial effort to call witnesses and documents on Friday, paving the way for President Trump’s acquittal on two articles of impeachment passed by the House.

Senators voted 51-49

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4809...trump-acquittal

Time to wrap this thing up. thumbsup
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 11:07 PM
The dems had bipartisan support for witnesses. This proves the trial was a sham, Trump and McConnell rigged it. 70% + wanted to see witnesses called. So, 40, this is FAR from over bro. They may acquit him tonight or next week, but this is very very bad for GPers.
Posted By: pfm1963 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 11:35 PM
Wrong. A HUGE win for GOP.

Witnesses would have been bad for the Dems, so they are lucky in that regard.

Biden is thanking his lucky stars tonight for no witnesses.
Posted By: pfm1963 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 01/31/20 11:42 PM
Elizabeth Warren actually uttered this:

"At a time when large majorities of Americans have lost faith in government, does the fact that the chief justice is presiding over an impeachment trial in which Republican senators have thus far refused to allow witnesses or evidence contribute to the loss of legitimacy of the chief justice, the Supreme Court, and the Constitution?" Roberts read from the card on which Warren wrote her question.

Warren maybe the least qualified person for the Presidency in the history of our republic.
Posted By: pfm1963 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 12:05 AM
Lie: Democrats began the impeachment hearings out of concern for the country and the Constitution.

Fact: Time and time again Democrats have gone on the record proving their motivations for impeachment to be political.

Rep. Al Green, D-Texas: "I'm concerned if we don't impeach this President, he will get reelected.”

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortes, D-N.Y.: “[Impeaching Trump] is about preventing a potentially disastrous outcome [in 2020].”

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.: “The president’s misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box.”

Schiff's comment should make him ineligible to serve in the Congress of the USA.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 12:09 AM
Well after that sham by the senate, I think the GOP senate and the president should take a nice long vacation. I hear Wuhan is nice this time of year.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 12:19 AM

Ever see a trial without witnesses?

I'll tell you way, it's the right and proper thing to do.

Why would Trump stop people from Testifying? Don't say it's national security, that can be dealt with properly to avoid openly discussing those things.. It's a false reason to avoid testifying.

I can't imagine any person accused of so many things not being willing to bring forth witnesses that will prove him innocent.

He doesn't want to prove he's innocent, he just wants to avoid being proven guilty... And those witnesses are aware.

But really it doesn't matter,, Republican senators have basically said, yeah, he did that, but we don't care.

Maybe the Republicans are sick of fooling around with spoiled children.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 01:12 AM
They haven't seemed to tire of trump yet. Epic fail, Dooty
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 01:32 AM
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg

It may say Impeached but will always be known as Democrats Temper Tantrum. You guys might have ruined your party forever.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 01:37 AM
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Wrong. A HUGE win for GOP.

Biden is thanking his lucky stars tonight for no witnesses.

You are clueless. Nobody gives a damn about Biden on this side, if he's dirty then he's dirty. Trump is a crook. PROVEN AND ADMITTED TO BY GOPERS.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 01:41 AM
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

It may say Impeached but will always be known as Democrats Temper Tantrum. You guys might have ruined your party forever.

You are clueless too. That blue tsunami headed your way in November will prove it too. You think the left was mad and fired up before, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Posted By: pfm1963 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 04:30 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

You are clueless too. That blue tsunami headed your way in November will prove it too. You think the left was mad and fired up before, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Nope, you are the only clueless one here.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:02 AM
The Dems keep screaming there was no witnesses. They had 17 witnesses in the House. They could have used a subpoena to have more witnesses in the house but they did not. Why? Then they would not be able to cry unfair trail. This was political when it started and is political when it ends on Wednesday.

What was unfair is President Trump was not given due process in the House. There were zero Republican witnesses admitted by Schiff during the House Impeachment. Why? It was a sham to begin with.

If they were serious about removal then they should have been transparent. The Whistle blower should have testified in the House, Why was he not called? It would have exposed Adan Schiff as corrupt. He would have certainly been called as a witness in the Senate. It would have also exposed not just Biden but John Kerry as corrupt.

The do nothing, soon to be socialist Democrats have nothing to run on in 2020. They could not run against the economy so they had to have the bogus impeachment to hope it fires up their base and not just the progressive extremists. Once they go full on Socialist Trump will win 2020 in a landslide electoral college victory much larger than the decisive 77 point victory in 2016.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 01:41 PM
Forever impeached.....no trial, no acquittal.
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 01:42 PM
Marco Rubio's mind-blowing explanation of his impeachment vote

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/31/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-senate-impeachment-trial/index.html

"Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office. ...

What a coward.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 02:29 PM
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 02:31 PM
Originally Posted By: Swish
Marco Rubio's mind-blowing explanation of his impeachment vote

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/31/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-senate-impeachment-trial/index.html

"Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a president

Yep, In other words ..he’s scared of trump. They all are. What a bunch of wimps.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 03:10 PM
CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin: 'Trump won' and 'that's how history will remember' this impeachment

CNN chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin declared President Trump the winner of the impeachment trial after the Senate failed to pass a motion to call for additional witnesses.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-jeffrey-toobin-trump-won-impeachment

Even they are beginning to understand "Winning". thumbsup
Posted By: WSU Willie Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 03:55 PM
j/c

Did Ukraine receive the aid in question? Was it timely? Did Ukraine ever announce an investigation of Biden? Did Ukraine ever investigate Biden? Did the Ukrainian President comment on the aide "restrictions"? This whole thing is ridiculous.

Do you know why there can be no acquittal? Look up the definition of the word. Here it is: a judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged. Trump hasn't been charged with a crime.

What a hoax/circus/witch-hunt cluster.

The best part of this joke is that the TDS haters desperately tried to make up a QPQ on Trump that did not exist after seeing an actual QPQ delivered to Russia on the hot-mike moment of King O. Trump gave Ukraine $$$ to stop Russia...Obama made a promise to be more-flexible with Russia if they'll just wait until after the election. Yet Trump is the one in Putin's palm. rofl

Bested only by Hillary being found guilty of committing espionage...then a crooked FBI director - who was commenting above his pay grade - stating that she can't be tried for the very obvious crime she committed. Uh...yes she can...if the DOJ weren't so busy trying to stop Trump and protect Clinton and Obama himself.

Real crimes get the ho-hum...made-for-TV BS is cause for uproar and why the country is being torn apart. TDS is real.
Posted By: pfm1963 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 04:13 PM
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie
j/c

Did Ukraine receive the aid in question? Was it timely? Did Ukraine ever announce an investigation of Biden? Did Ukraine ever investigate Biden? Did the Ukrainian President comment on the aide "restrictions"? This whole thing is ridiculous.

Do you know why there can be no acquittal? Look up the definition of the word. Here it is: a judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged. Trump hasn't been charged with a crime.

The best part of this joke is that the TDS haters desperately tried to make up a QPQ on Trump that did not exist after seeing an actual QPQ delivered to Russia on the hot-mike moment of King O. Trump gave Ukraine $$$ to stop Russia...Obama made a promise to be more-flexible with Russia if they'll just wait until after the election. Yet Trump is the one in Putin's palm. rofl

Bested only by Hillary being found guilty of committing espionage...then a crooked FBI director - who was commenting above his pay grade - stating that she can't be tried for the very obvious crime she committed. Uh...yes she can...if the DOJ weren't so busy trying to stop Trump and protect Clinton and Obama himself.

Real crimes get the ho-hum...made-for-TV BS is cause for uproar and why the country is being torn apart. TDS is real.

This post is gospel.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 04:36 PM
j/c

Did Ukraine receive the aid in question? Was it timely? Did Ukraine ever announce an investigation of Biden? Did Ukraine ever investigate Biden? Did the Ukrainian President comment on the aide "restrictions"?

The request and the attempt to force Ukraine to do something to receive the monies was what made this wrong. The fact that it was politically motivated with the intent to undermine Trump's political opponent is what made it impeachable. Those are the facts. Because Ukraine got the funds does not mean the offenses did not take place.

And Trumps' defense bore that out. It went from
[1] no coercion / no quid pro quo. . . . to
[2] process process process
[3] the GOP didn't have access to the witnesses (yes they did)
[4] no-one heard it from the President's lips .... to
[5] yeah, well even if we know people will testify to Trump requesting quid pro quo and they heard it from Trump directly & we know it's wrong and dirty it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment.
[6] The Trump defense even went so far as to claim if Trump felt he was acting in the Nation's best interest - he could basically do anything to get re-elected and it wouldn't be impeachable.

We have at least 2 Republican Senators saying that - yes he's guilty but because of the TIMING and this being an election year, we won't vote to impeach.

And Trump and the Trump stooges will claim this exonerates him ! rofl

All that's happened is a ridiculously dangerous precedent has been established and without doubt at some point in the future a crooked POTUS will use this as a defense to hide his actions. Oh and lets not forget the other precedent - where Congress and oversight of the POTUS has been neutered - future POTUS can simply never comply with anything out of the House ever again.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 04:48 PM
And for clarity and for the weak minded who want to assume that the Trump defense didn't claim that ....

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-fr...etat-cest-trump

His argument seemed unbelievable: as long as the President thinks his reëlection will benefit the country, he can do anything in pursuit of it without fear of impeachment.

They tried to walk it back and claim that's not what they said ... I happened to be listening live and it's exactly what he said.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:03 PM
j/c

Did Ukraine receive the aid in question? YUPPERS
Was it timely? pretty much
Did Ukraine ever announce an investigation of Biden? No Sir
Did Ukraine ever investigate Biden? not to our knowledge
Did the Ukrainian President comment on the aide "restrictions"? NO ... unless u wanna talk about him saying he had no clue the money was even withheld much less felt any pressure for something he didn’t know was going on

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS MATTER TO US WEAKMINDED FOLK ... rofl

This has nothing to do with the fact Schiff said for 2 years there was proof of Russian collusion and we’d see it soon ..... tick tock .... Nadler didn’t have much egg on his face ... did he? ...

0 - 2 .... what’s next from the charade of a party who only has one thing in mind ... if he wins again he may be impeached as many times as the rest in our history combined .... rofl
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:15 PM
What does it tell you when the dems are saying Trump would be impeached before he was even elected? I’m sure the libtards have plenty of answers...as always

He was a crook? Not a saint like Hillary?

LOl!

Just an example of partisan liberal politics
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:19 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg
What does it tell you when the dems are saying Trump would be impeached before he was even elected? I’m sure the libtards have plenty of answers...as always

He was a crook? Not a saint like Hillary?

LOl!

Just an example of partisan liberal politics

Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:31 PM
Ok,ok I apologize...extreme left leaning liberal ?
Posted By: WSU Willie Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:39 PM
So...Ukraine received the aid...received it timely...did not announce or perform an investigation...and the President of Ukraine said there was no pressure. Facts.

There's no case here. There is no crime charged to be "guilty" of. This thing is a joke. The hand-wringing and astonishment is over a disagreement in policy...that's a poor reason to impeach a President. Fantasy.

I'm disappointed that we aren't getting to hear witnesses. Especially given the first paragraph in this post. Quid Pro Joe is sighing relief with every breath today...for now.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:48 PM
So...Ukraine received the aid...received it timely...did not announce or perform an investigation...and the President of Ukraine said there was no pressure. Facts.

There's no case here. There is no crime charged to be "guilty" of. This thing is a joke. The hand-wringing and astonishment is over a disagreement in policy...that's a poor reason to impeach a President. Fantasy.

I'm disappointed that we aren't getting to hear witnesses. Especially given the first paragraph in this post. Quid Pro Joe is sighing relief with every breath today...for now.

You are wrong. But hey - no skin off my nose. As I said - the fact they got the money-the fact that it may or may not have been on time - what Ukraine says (when they are still reliant on our aide and support and good will 100%) is irrelevant. Not succeeding in an attempted coercion doesn't mean that the attempt wasn't made. We have witnesses out the ying yang that said that was the case ... the defense was "no-one heard Trump say it" .... Then Bolton finally stepped in and verified. You are trying to ignore facts by stating another set of facts implying one rules out the other ---- that doesn't happen. The FACT that Ukraine got the funds does NOT mean that Trump didn't put them on hold with the threat of not releasing them unless Biden(s) was investigate (actually the investigation wasn't needed - just an announcement) ... the fact that the money was released AFTER the whistle blower made this an issue does not exonerate him.

The fact that you think Biden should be a witness to a trial about what Trump did shows you have brainwashed by the Right Faux News media. We are good. Keep believing whatever you want to believe. . . . I asked the other day what Biden could testify to about the call, the coercion and about Trump's actions ... I got crickets.

If Biden is guilty of anything (and it's been debunked) but if he is guilty of anything... investigate him and prosecute him fully. But that has NOTHING to do with Trump's trial. Thinking otherwise shows the extent and influence of faux news.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:48 PM
Unfortunately, common sense is mute in the current political environment
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:56 PM
Unfortunately, common sense is mute in the current political environment

It’s moot. Not mute.
I know I know, grammar police.
Not trying to be a jerk. It’s just that I see this often. I’m finally speaking up.

Back to bickering.
Here I’ll help...
It’s February and trump still sucks.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:57 PM
Mute = silence = correct meaning
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 05:59 PM
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:02 PM

I guess. Though I see a lot of common sense being spoken. Just none from the right.
That’s a moot point in this political forum.
smile
Posted By: Damanshot Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:03 PM
Fully aware of how much new walls been built despite him fighting one entire party and some of his own who all want cheap labor ...

U ever see the old wall? ... I didn’t think so ...

Nuttin wrong with the Iran deal .. rofl ... lets leave it at we disagree ...

He’s either kept his word on his campaign promises or tried like hell ...

I’m not a dolt ... i knew Mexico was never gonna pay for the wall ... u believed that ... rofl ... that may be the only campaign promise he didn’t try real hard to keep ... *L* ...

I wasn't aware that we got the check from Mexico to pay for the wall... what's that you say? we didn't get a check...

Hmmm,, must mean we are paying for the wall
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:06 PM
Hey bro, we’re all still dawgs
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:15 PM
We can root for the same football team, yet that doesn’t excuse me from calling you out using demeaning insults towards people based on physical, developmental, or characteristics. Mind you, you use these insults as a way to demean these people, and this actually reinforces poor beliefs about those who have disabilities.

Like I told you in the other thread, this place isn’t Stormfront. Take your crap to Stormfront where it belongs.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:18 PM
We live in a country where freedom of speech is still protected, for now...what’s your problem? I’m sure you don’t understand such a novel concept.

Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:20 PM
Ever consider how your insults may impact individuals with disabilities?
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:26 PM
what are you talking about? Is being a liberal a disability?

Perhaps lol
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:29 PM
Adding “tard” to the end of words or labeling someone a “midget” does much unintended harm. I encourage you research the history of IDEA and the ADA.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:30 PM
OMG...guilty
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:35 PM
Now that you’ve pointed out my human defects, I won’t be able to sleep for weeks!

Perhaps I have a disability?
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:38 PM
Alright, noted that you don’t seek to learn.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:58 PM
Lol, appears my last post got deleted
Posted By: BADdog Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 06:59 PM
Trump administration reveals it's blocki...resident's role

Our government sucks. How can this happen?
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 07:02 PM
Seriously, perhaps I do have a mental defect.

I mean, I believe in freedom of speech...perhaps I’m defective?

Curious if this post is deleted as well
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 07:05 PM
Seriously, perhaps I do have a mental disability

I mean, I believe in freedom of speech...perhaps I’m defective?

Curious if this post is deleted as well
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 07:42 PM
If you took the name calling seriously, in both directions, you might have a point.
Posted By: WSU Willie Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 07:57 PM
Originally Posted By: mgh888

You are wrong. But hey - no skin off my nose. As I said - the fact they got the money-the fact that it may or may not have been on time - what Ukraine says (when they are still reliant on our aide and support and good will 100%) is irrelevant. Not succeeding in an attempted coercion doesn't mean that the attempt wasn't made. We have witnesses out the ying yang that said that was the case ... the defense was "no-one heard Trump say it" .... Then Bolton finally stepped in and verified. You are trying to ignore facts by stating another set of facts implying one rules out the other ---- that doesn't happen. The FACT that Ukraine got the funds does NOT mean that Trump didn't put them on hold with the threat of not releasing them unless Biden(s) was investigate (actually the investigation wasn't needed - just an announcement) ... the fact that the money was released AFTER the whistle blower made this an issue does not exonerate him.

The fact that you think Biden should be a witness to a trial about what Trump did shows you have brainwashed by the Right Faux News media. We are good. Keep believing whatever you want to believe. . . . I asked the other day what Biden could testify to about the call, the coercion and about Trump's actions ... I got crickets.

If Biden is guilty of anything (and it's been debunked) but if he is guilty of anything... investigate him and prosecute him fully. But that has NOTHING to do with Trump's trial. Thinking otherwise shows the extent and influence of faux news.

Ok...so no crime charged...and the Ukrainians got what we were to give them without any favors being exchanged. That's what actually happened. The rest is fluff.

I don't want Biden to testify in a trial about Trump...I just want the sleaze investigated...however that comes about. Why would the R's want Biden testify in the witch hunt? To embarrass him...just like the whole witch hunt is/was designed to embarrass Trump.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 08:35 PM
Trump did commit a crime. He broke the law holding up the funds.
Trump did abuse his powers of office by leveraging said funds for political advantage.
Trump is guilty of an impeachable offense, even top republicans have stated so.
So what is really happening is the the Senate republicans are afraid of backlash from the deplorables and Trump tweets. Trump is a crook with an unlimited get out of jail free card now. This is really something to celebrate. Shame on any of you that still support this man. Shame.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 08:47 PM
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Adding “tard” to the end of words or labeling someone a “midget” does much unintended harm. I encourage you research the history of IDEA and the ADA.

Good point. Why doesn't it go both ways though?

Why is calling someone a name only bad when it's a position you don't support?

I, and pretty much everyone on here that voted for Trump has been called a racist, a xenophobe, a hater, people that endorse cheating on spouses, anti Christian, white supremacists, and much more.

I personally have been called a backwoods .......well, let's just a lot worse. Redneck. Ignorant. My wife has even been brought into some one calling me names.

Trump uses names to belittle others, and the libs on here call him out for it. Then they turn around and do the exact same things.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 08:57 PM
Like I told Memphis...

Research what happened in America prior to IDEA and ADA.
- - - - - - -

I’m not here to entertain “but they did it to me!” responses. If you would like fair and equal treatment, take it up with the refs. I’m just a poster.

I actually called someone out for misgendering you a week or so ago.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 09:13 PM
Like I told Memphis...

Research what happened in America prior to IDEA and ADA.
- - - - - - -

I’m not here to entertain “but they did it to me!” responses. If you would like fair and equal treatment, take it up with the refs. I’m just a poster.

I actually called someone out for misgendering you a week or so ago.

I know you did. Thanks. I don't read his vitriol anyway.

You just told me read about IDEA and ADA, and what happened prior, then continued with "I'm not here to entertainn 'but they did it to me' "

What you perhaps fail to see is what is happening NOW? At times I feel some dwell on the past, and forget the progress.

I'm not here for lectures by you, just here to explain how sometimes you attempt to ....uh, lecture others that don't necessarily agree with you.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 09:23 PM

Yeah, that why Republicans were the only one's who stopped it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 09:33 PM

Not hardly but you would deny every one of them I pointed out. And no, I never believed half of what he said. Those were the tens of thousands of people at his rally's chanting Mexico was going to pay for it.

What happened to his healthcare plan he was going to roll out in less than 90 days?

"If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."

“I would bring back waterboarding, and I’d bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding,”

"Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system."

"We will end the sanctuary cities that have resulted in so many needless deaths. Cities that refuse to cooperate with federal authorities will not receive taxpayer dollars, and we will work with Congress to pass legislation to protect those jurisdictions that do assist federal authorities.”

“I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria, as part of this mass migration, that if I win, if I win, they're going back.”

"We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

“The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."

"It can be done. ... It will take place and it will go relatively quickly. ... If you have the right people, like, in the agencies and the various people that do the balancing ... you can cut the numbers by two pennies and three pennies and balance a budget quickly and have a stronger and better country."

"President Obama wants to change the name of Mt. McKinley to Denali after more than 100 years. Great insult to Ohio. I will change back!"

"As an example of the power structure I'm fighting, AT&T is buying Time Warner and thus CNN, a deal we will not approve in my administration because it's too much concentration of power in the hands of too few."

Since it seems you had forgotten a few.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/01/20 09:35 PM
Maybe the Republicans are sick of fooling around with spoiled children.

Nah. They're running Trump again in 2020.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/02/20 09:40 PM
Democrats are not going to stop.
It should bother people that all of these scandals are related.
Think about it.
Don't you find it a little odd that the same people are involved in spygate, collusiongate, Muellergate, and this Ukraine impeachment circus?

Can't wait to see what Fake Scandal they come up with next. rolleyes
Posted By: Tulsa Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/02/20 09:52 PM

They are going to bring in Jerry Springer with a toothless crack-head woman claiming to be pregnant with Trumps love child.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/02/20 09:59 PM

rofl

No, too close to Biden's kid and the baby daddy thang.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/02/20 10:30 PM
And the Libs talk about interfering with elections? Comical.

Trump and the Republicans are going to steamroll the election in Nov.
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/02/20 10:35 PM
rofl
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/02/20 11:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

yay, team.

You should put on a pleated skirt and wave you pom poms right next to 40anne. Saddle shoes would look nice of the both of you.

pffft.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 12:39 AM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa

They are going to bring in Jerry Springer with a toothless crack-head woman claiming to be pregnant with Trumps love child.

Thats what I think too. They'll find some old girl who will say she was raped 50 years ago.

All the lefties will believe her. Not really but will say they do. These are the same guys that don't believe the woman that said Kobe raped her.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 02:28 AM
Deplorables.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 12:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa

UUMMMM Paternity is handled by Maury Povich

Posted By: BpG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 03:27 PM
The left is going to be forced to run Sanders if they don't convict Trump. That is going to be a wild, wild election.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 04:10 PM
Democrats are not going to stop.
It should bother people that all of these scandals are related.
Think about it.
Don't you find it a little odd that the same people are involved in spygate, collusiongate, Muellergate, and this Ukraine impeachment circus?

Didn't seem to bother you much when they did the same thing to Hillary.

The difference is seven people around the Hillary investigations weren't found guilty of anything in a court of law and nobody was even indicted.

You seem to find it odd that when people keep finding criminals that they keep looking for them.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 04:15 PM
Thats what I think too. They'll find some old girl who will say she was raped 50 years ago.

All the lefties will believe her. Not really but will say they do. These are the same guys that don't believe the woman that said Kobe raped her.

Where have you been? There's already 19 of them and nobody cares. Even when a man says he can grab women by the ..... Even when he pays off a porn star and a playboy bunny. Even when he cheats on all three of his wives. Nobody cares what he has or hasn't done to women......

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 07:52 PM
rofl

I might be wrong. One never knows.

You can hope.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 08:02 PM

yay, team.

You should put on a pleated skirt and wave you pom poms right next to 40anne. Saddle shoes would look nice of the both of you.

pffft.

Well, I am disappointed you said that. Really.

I don't care who you vote for. You know who I will vote for.

I always had you figured for a level headed sort of fellow. I am not saying that because you disagree with me. Nothing wrong with disagreement.

I am disappointed because I try to be a Gentleman and thought you were as well.

I don't care if you disagree, but seriously.....what?

You hurt my heart. I thought you were one I could at least have a rational conversation, be it in disagreement or agreement...Really Clem, you put a frown on my face.

Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 08:15 PM

One would first have to actually believe this is how one begins a rational conversation. I don't think it is.
Posted By: WSU Willie Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 08:37 PM
Didn't seem to bother you much when they did the same thing to Hillary.

The difference is seven people around the Hillary investigations weren't found guilty of anything in a court of law and nobody was even indicted.

Anyone with even a lick of understanding of how classified email works knows that Hillary committed a crime...many crimes actually. The fact that a corrupt DOJ/FBI (under King O's direction) elected to look the other way does not mean she suddenly DIDN'T commit the crimes that she did. Remember...O.J. was found not guilty.

You look the other way when a crime is right in front of you...and try desperately to connect dots to an other act in hopes you can create/find a crime. So typical...you should go intern under your boy Adam.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 08:41 PM
So when Hillary got off the hook the reason for it was people were crooked. When Trump gets off the hook it's a conspiracy by the Democrats?

Do you have any clue how stupid and bias that sounds?

rofl

How many of those surrounding her ended up going to prison during those investigations again?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 08:52 PM
I think what Hilary did was wrong and she lied and lied and lied about it and never owned it. She also had all the info wiped ... But she was cleared of any wrong doing based on intent. But I would not use her as a bastion of virtue no matter who tainted Trump is.

Trump - did it. Mueller sited multiple instances of obstruction of justice ... and with Ukraine, every man and his brother accepts Trump tried to bribe/coerce/force Ukraine into investigating Biden for political gain - he "got off" because some R's argued that the abuse of power doesn't rise to the level of impeachment - others said he was guilty but because of the timing (election year) it wasn't the right thing to do to impeach ... That's FACT ... And all the the Trump faithful do is have their head in the sand and simply deny. Pretty straight forward.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:03 PM
Having a rational discussion with you is impossible.

Watching you argue with everyone that doesn't agree with every twist and turn you make is actually fun to do. Comical.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:03 PM
In your mind, what you say is truth.

But the real truth is its time to stop wetting the bed over Trump and rejoin America again.

Spread the word.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:10 PM
In your mind, what you say is truth.

But the real truth is its time to stop wetting the bed over Trump and rejoin America again.

Spread the word.

LOL.... wetting the bed over a obstruction of justice and abuse of power that doesn't rise to the level of impeachment by the Spineless GOP Senate? Little things like that. You are willfully blind.

If Obama had done 10% of the Bat Chit crazy and illegal stuff Trump has - y'all would have been frothing at the mouth and he'd have been impeached multiple times.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:10 PM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Having a rational discussion with you is impossible.

Watching you argue with everyone that doesn't agree with every twist and turn you make is actually fun to do. Comical.

You used the word rational. That's what's comical.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:12 PM
You used it first, and that is what is downright hypocritical.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:13 PM
Have you figured out what most means yet and how to use it in context? I didn't think so......
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:20 PM
J/C

FACT: Adam Schiff is a master orator.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:21 PM
Perfect example of attempting to have a rational conversation with you. Twist, turn, change topic, change subject.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:28 PM
Sorry you're still having problems grasping the concept of "most".
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 09:48 PM
Quote:
Well, I am disappointed you said that. Really.

I don't care who you vote for. You know who I will vote for.

I always had you figured for a level headed sort of fellow. I am not saying that because you disagree with me. Nothing wrong with disagreement.

I am disappointed because I try to be a Gentleman and thought you were as well.

I don't care if you disagree, but seriously.....what?

You hurt my heart. I thought you were one I could at least have a rational conversation, be it in disagreement or agreement...Really Clem, you put a frown on my face

Your opinion of me as a level-headed fellow is based upon more than a decade of civil, temperate conversations between the two of us. I'm a 'tone matcher.'

To my eyes, your post carried the same tone as posters like Dawg Duty and 40YEARSWAITING. Ask them if I'm a level-headed fellow. Their milage with me has been very different than yours.

Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I read a post by you written in a tone that I'd always considered beneath you, as well.

I responded in like fashion. Proportional response. When you go back to posting like 'peen, I'll stop addressing you like you're one of our resident Trumphumpers.

This should be an easy fix for both of us.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/03/20 11:49 PM
I am not sure at this point what I said...I think about steamrolling the election?

At any rate, my whole life has been as a mediator. Even as a kid I was getting in the middle.

No need to stop doing it now., even if your words were more on the personal side and less on the generic side.

We are good.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 06:39 PM
Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-warns-that-trump-could-sell-alaska-to-russia-if-unchecked

rofl notallthere willynilly
Posted By: Tulsa Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 06:43 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-warns-that-trump-could-sell-alaska-to-russia-if-unchecked

That dude is such a tool.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:07 PM
Republicans certainly wouldn't do anything to stop him.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:16 PM

Damm ... wish i could see the mess from Rocket’s head exploding when he heard about this ... rofl ...

Tulsa what u got against tools ... wink ..
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:18 PM
Schiff was right, this unchecked POS could do anything his deplorable mind can conjure and get away with it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:20 PM
That was a pretty foolish thing to say. He would never sell them Alaska. There's too much oil there. He might sell them California if he can find it on a map.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:23 PM
That was a pretty foolish thing to say.

rofl
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:29 PM
That was a pretty foolish thing to say.

rofl

Diam, you could give a clinic in saying foolish things. King Dorsey and the isle of optimism proved that.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:38 PM
Its King John ... u could at least get your criticism correct ... thumbsup

He brought in more talent in two years than all the gms combined before him ... he brought us talent level wise from the laughing stock of the league to a tam with enough talent to turn everyone’s head ...

Thank god the talent he brought in is still here .... i hope your peeps don’t mess it up .. thumbsup

Wonder if this will get deleted cause its in the wrong forum ... *L* ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:50 PM
Yet Trump keeps firing people just like Haslam.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:53 PM

Don't laugh 40. A lot of these left.ies believe Schiff. Especially Sprial.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 07:55 PM
Yet after thousands of lies you still believe Trump.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 10:32 PM
I’m back after being banned...I’m sure pit is happy lol...joking dude
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 10:33 PM
I’m back after being banned. I’m sure pit is happy lol...joking dude
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 11:06 PM
You can say that again! brownie
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/04/20 11:15 PM
Hey 40...I’ve learned that speaking the truth on here may get you banished forever!
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 12:19 AM
Hey 40...I’ve learned that speaking the truth on here may get you banished forever!

Yes - the site is run by Left wing communists and they will not tolerate the truth. I am certain you are either not responsible for what you wrote or that it was simply a truth that the commies couldn't stomach.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 12:39 AM

Yes - the site is run by Left wing communists and they will not tolerate the truth. I am certain you are either not responsible for what you wrote or that it was simply a truth that the commies couldn't stomach.

Very true.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 01:31 AM
Duty, this site is owned by purple and he is far from being a left winger. Also, the libs on here get suspended all the time too.
Posted By: Riley01 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 01:41 AM
Yeah because he.s lyin and your buyin
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 01:53 AM
i have a permanent bed in DT prison.
Posted By: pfm1963 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 02:15 AM
Why aren't the Dems standing and clapping for all this fantastic economic news?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 02:46 AM

Because it's almost all lies.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 03:32 AM

Because it's almost all lies.

rofl
Posted By: fishtheice Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 03:40 AM
Nancy Pelosi sure show us all by ripping up President Trump's speech! Tantrum time
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 04:52 PM

Hell, I didn't even notice you were gone.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 04:54 PM
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Nancy Pelosi sure show us all by ripping up President Trump's speech! Tantrum time

Yeah, after Trump refused to shake her hand. It's funny how much it bothers you when a woman treats him just like he treats others.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 04:55 PM

Probably for the same reason you didn't clap when Obama had great economic news?
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 07:43 PM
such as?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 07:44 PM
such as?

Are you suggesting you don't know of any Obama's economic successes? rofl
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 07:57 PM
such as?

Are you suggesting you don't know of any Obama's economic successes? rofl

Yes, he didn't do much. I remember companies moving out because of regulations and taxes. I remember minorites struggle. Are you going to tell us he helped Race relations. What about paying off countries like Iran to like us? How did that work out? I could go on but I don't want too. Please don't send out some BS graph or story written by some Liberal moran..You guys do enough of that.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:05 PM
Quote:
Liberal moran

In my finest moments, I couldn't invent something so perfect...
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:11 PM
Quote:
Liberal moran

In my finest moments, I couldn't invent something so perfect...

Misspelled it. Sue me.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:15 PM
Romney to vote guilty

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politic...ublicans-110848
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:16 PM

Hell, I didn't even notice you were gone.

tsktsk

Don’t use profanity, you may get suspended lol

Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:23 PM
Don't you mean Sioux me?

rofl rofl rofl
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:32 PM
Romney breaks ranks with GOP, will vote to convict Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/481672-romney-breaks-ranks-with-gop-will-vote-to-convict-trump

takes balls to break ranks and do the right thing.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:42 PM
such as?

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:50 PM

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/481672-romney-breaks-ranks-with-gop-will-vote-to-convict-trump

He’s an angry, loser, closet lib
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:52 PM
rofl

this is what you call everyone who doesn't lick Trump's boots. Or anything else of Trump's.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:55 PM
Had he said anything of substance in 2012, anything...he would have easily beaten Obama. He was incapable

He’s an angry loser
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 08:57 PM
He just won his last election. A lot of republican senators have agreed Trump did what he was accused of. Try and keep up. You'll have to come up with nasty things to say about all of them.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:01 PM
Presidential election?

rofl
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:02 PM

I was under the impression that he had no backbone whatsoever, so this is surprising.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:03 PM
He doesn’t
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:06 PM
Presidential election?

rofl

Okay, would you like to try basic math?

He didn't run against trump. He didn't lose to trump and had no reason to be an "angry loser" to Trump.

You yourself admit that he was the GOP nominee in 2012. Which either means the GOP was liberal until they ran a hate monger like trump or you're wrong.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:10 PM
Trump has correctly referred to Romney as a loser...he’s just p***** off.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:11 PM
After the thousands of lies Trump has told why would you believe anything he says?
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:14 PM
What lie? Romney could have easily won in 2012. That’s makes him a loser in my book
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:17 PM
And you wonder why nobody reads your books.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:19 PM
And you wonder why nobody reads your books.

Books? Oh please tell me more.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:19 PM
That’s funny dude...seriously
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:34 PM
Forever impeached. Time to move on to the 2020 election that trump has already deemed bogus.

Long live the impeached King
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:38 PM
He’s already won. Why would he deem it bogus?
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:39 PM
He’s already won.

Yep no doubt he has... long live the impeached king.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:44 PM
Acquitted Forever
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:47 PM
Acquitted Forever

Acquitted forever by Republicans only.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:50 PM
If Romney had a real pair, he'd throw his hat in the ring for president on the dem ticket. Then he could take on Trump directly and let the country choose the best for the job.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:50 PM
After the thousands of lies Trump has told why would you believe anything he says?

Are you comparing that to the perpetual lie you have told that Trump is guilty of anything?

Acquitted.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:54 PM
He doesn’t
He was the only Republican to break rank in a decision that was largely understood to come down to red v blue instead of the truth.

Maybe he's just trying to wash off his reputation a little bit before he retires.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 09:59 PM
This whole thing began in politics.
It has ended in politics.

The results are an acquitted President with the highest approval rating of his presidency.

Republican Senators in close states doing better after this began than before.

Failed political move by the Democrats.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 10:15 PM

Are you comparing that to the perpetual lie you have told that Trump is guilty of anything?

Acquitted.

rofl
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 10:17 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ACQUITTED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 10:45 PM
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ACQUITTED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Settle down puppy dawg.

Long live the Impeached King.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 10:56 PM
Acquitted Forever

And impeached by liberals only.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 10:57 PM
jc
Absolute idiot. Minutes after the vote to acquit his ass he post this:

Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/05/20 11:46 PM
This whole impeachment witch hunt began with politics.
It has now ended in politics.

The results are an acquitted President with the highest approval rating of his presidency.

Republican Senators in close states doing better after this began than before.

Failed political move by the Democrats.

Nancy warned you it wouldn't work but the Radical Left Progressives you so love pressured her and forced her hand.

Now who is the idiot?
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 12:27 AM
Trump and the Senate gather to celebrate acquittal!

Posted By: cle23 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 12:34 AM
Acquitted Forever

Even if true, why were there no witnesses? If it's wasn't true, what could it hurt? Since when can a trial be voted to not allow witnesses?
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 12:59 AM
Originally Posted By: cle23
Acquitted Forever

Even if true, why were there no witnesses? If it's wasn't true, what could it hurt? Since when can a trial be voted to not allow witnesses?

That was the lower houses job. The only thing the Senate has to do is consider what Congress sends them. Congress presents the charges, the Senate tries the case based on the charges presented.. They don't have to call a witness.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 01:23 AM
Acquitted Forever

The House called 17 witnesses all Democrat witnesses. The Republicans were denied witnesses by the House. So the trail had many witnesses. All that and not enough evidence to make their case. They had to ask for more witnesses to attempt to make their case. The House could have used a subpoena to have the witnesses they wanted. They knew they had no case. They knew what the Senate would do. They thought crying about unfair and no witnesses would help them politically. The American people are not as dumb as they think. Forever acquitted.
Posted By: cle23 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 01:55 AM
Acquitted Forever

The House called 17 witnesses all Democrat witnesses. The Republicans were denied witnesses by the House. So the trail had many witnesses. All that and not enough evidence to make their case. They had to ask for more witnesses to attempt to make their case. The House could have used a subpoena to have the witnesses they wanted. They knew they had no case. They knew what the Senate would do. They thought crying about unfair and no witnesses would help them politically. The American people are not as dumb as they think. Forever acquitted.

The White House blocked subpoenaed witnesses. That's the point. And since when can any trial vote on witnesses? The Senate voted when they were then to vote on guilt.

This will prove in the future that no sitting president with the Senate majority will ever be convicted of anything, no matter the evidence.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 01:59 AM
Acquitted Forever

The White House blocked subpoenaed witnesses. That's the point. And since when can any trial vote on witnesses? The Senate voted when they were then to vote on guilt.

This will prove in the future that no sitting president with the Senate majority will ever be convicted of anything, no matter the evidence.

No they did not block a subpoena. The Dems never attempted a subpoena. They just threatened to.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 02:01 AM

Under the Constitution the President has the right to claim Executive Privileged and not release documents or honor House subpoenas.

The House can then challenge him in Court, which they decided not to.

Yea, you guys really blew it.
Posted By: Jester Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:26 AM

Under the Constitution the President has the right to claim Executive Privileged and not release documents or honor House subpoenas.

FYi, executive privilege is not in the constitution.
It was a creation of George Washington and even he stated that it would not apply in an impeachment investigation.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:37 AM

FYi, executive privilege is not in the constitution.
It was a creation of George Washington and even he stated that it would not apply in an impeachment investigation.

However, the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that executive privilege and congressional oversight each are a consequence of the doctrine of the separation of powers, derived from the supremacy of each branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.

Therefore, it is in the Constitution.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:41 AM

They blew it big time and everybody knows it. Their party is in shambles right now. They don't have any viable candidates for the 2020 election, this was their last chance to pull out all the stops. They needed to remove Trump from office because they knew they couldn't actually beat him.

This is a Trump victory lap all the way. The state of the union speech and today's acquittal news sets things up for a MAJOR Trump win! nanner nanner nanner

Also for our Democrat friends, I'd like to know in advance, what do y'all got up your sleeves for next time around? LOL!
Posted By: Jester Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:42 AM
Feel free to twist things as you please. But it is not in the Constitution.
The Supreme Court also ruled in the Nixon impeachment that executive privilege cannot be used in an impeachment inquiry
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:44 AM
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies

They blew it big time and everybody knows it. Their party is in shambles right now. They don't have any viable candidates for the 2020 election, this was their last chance to pull out all the stops. They needed to remove Trump from office because they knew they couldn't actually beat him.

This is a Trump victory lap all the way. The state of the union speech and today's acquittal news sets things up for a MAJOR Trump win! nanner nanner nanner

Also for our Democrat friends, I'd like to know in advance, what do y'all got up your sleeves for next time around? LOL!

Don't underestimate the Derangement of the Democrats in the House. There are still 9 months left to try for another impeachment. notallthere
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:47 AM
Feel free to twist things as you please. But it is not in the Constitution.
The Supreme Court also ruled in the Nixon impeachment that executive privilege cannot be used in an impeachment inquiry

You just witnessed it being used in an impeachment but the Dems did not take it to the Courts. So your argument is invalid.
Posted By: Jester Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:51 AM
That is just a ridiculous statement. Must have learned that from Trump. Don't like what you hear? Call it invalid, a hoax, or a sham. Regardless of what you call it, that doesn't change the facts
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:54 AM
You have no idea how the Courts would have ruled in this case.

They could have upheld the Nixon ruling or they could have overturned it.

They even could have modified it.

We will never know because the Dems never challenged Trumps call.

And if what Day of the Dawg said is correct, and I think he is, the Dems never even issued a subpoena.

Your argument remains invalid.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 11:18 AM
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 12:12 PM

And if what Day of the Dawg said is correct, and I think he is, the Dems never even issued a subpoena.

They issued multiple subpoenas - they issued them and they were ignored. The same subpoena were valid before and after the investigation was officially opened and were likewise ignored before and after the investigation was opened.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:19 PM
Ok, then you have witnessed Executive Privilege in action. thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:22 PM

Lamar Alexander says House proved Trump withheld aid to pressure Ukraine

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachment-...6f0a502662.html

Republicans are no longer denying that Trump did something wrong

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse told reporters last week that Alexander’s thinking speaks to the position of many Republican senators. “Let me be clear: Lamar speaks for lots and lots of us,” Sasse said.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) even went one step further, saying the president’s actions were impeachable, that he was guilty of the charges, but that he shouldn’t be removed. “Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a president from office,” read a Rubio statement released Friday.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/...nder-meet-press
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:34 PM
Cry all you want but President Trump is still President Trump!

And your case was so weak that the vote wasn't even close!

rofl
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:41 PM

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) even went one step further, saying the president’s actions were impeachable, that he was guilty of the charges, but that he shouldn’t be removed. “Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a president from office,” read a Rubio statement released Friday.

Granted, there's a handful of things I clearly don't understand about the impeachment process (or at least this iteration), but this totally baffling.

I say burn the whole thing (our current govt) down and sort it out from there.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:42 PM
So now you can't say that it's not Republicans saying he's guilty of something so you change tactics?

rofl

Everybody knew that Republicans lacked the balls to do the right thing.

They even admitted Trump asked a foreign government to interfere with our elections and still did nothing.

But everyone knew all along what the outcome would be.

Trump has been the one crying all along and we'll hear more of his crying today....

"It was so unfair. They treated me so badly."

Wah.....
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:45 PM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

And you know, I agree with you in theory. But here's where the problem comes in. That's what people claimed they were doing when they helped elect Trump.

Look what that moron has done. Be careful what you wish for.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:48 PM

It will be taken care of if you guys insist on electing the Socialists. They will bring the whole place down.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:49 PM
Well right now we have a guy whose buddies all end up in prison so.....
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 03:56 PM
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 04:17 PM
He's just like Bill Clinton only not as smart.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 04:25 PM
Interesting the affect Mr. President has on people .... TDS has them now saying someone who was on Epstien’s jet and stood on his island multiple times is smart .... rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 04:39 PM
All you have to do is listen to them talk. And both of them got away with criminal acts.

I suppose you're going to listen to Trump whine about how poorly he was treated today and claim he's not the cry baby...... again.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:02 PM

And you know, I agree with you in theory. But here's where the problem comes in. That's what people claimed they were doing when they helped elect Trump.

Look what that moron has done. Be careful what you wish for.
I know... ::shakes head::
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:10 PM
I see the rapid demise of our republic. I fear we are going to see many President impeached as we move forward.

Any time you have a angry mob in the majority of the lower house, such as we see today, Presidents will be called on the carpet regularly.

What President Trump might have done or did is no worse that what Presidents have done for 150 years. Didn't President Obama get caught spying on the Trump campaign? He also used the IRS to target GOP members.

My point is this latest round of democrats are angry people. I hope some more level minded people begin to take hold on that side of the aisle..
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:23 PM
Any time senators of your own party admitted that a president tried to get a foreign government to interfere by investigating one of his political opponents your latest comments are meaningless.

Even his own party admits he's guilty. Somehow they just can't figure out that asking foreign governments to interfere in our elections is that serious.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:32 PM
j/c:

And the beat goes on.....
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:33 PM
What those Senators are admitting is they voted to acquit because anything they found was not impeachable.

No Twist, no impeachment.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:33 PM
Any time senators of your own party admitted that a president tried to get a foreign government to interfere by investigating one of his political opponents your latest comments are meaningless.

Even his own party admits he's guilty. Somehow they just can't figure out that asking foreign governments to interfere in our elections is that serious.

My words aren't meaningless. It has to be impeachable. I don't think it was. There were some shady dealing with Biden and his son. I don't think Biden is a spy, but it was clearly worth a look. The President has the authority to do that.

Carry on, I understand you and others are part of the angry mob I was talking about.

Just understand that Pandora's Box has been opened forever.
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:35 PM
man we've been in a rapid demise of the republican since 1781. slow down.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:37 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
j/c:

That didn't take long.

It is so easy to spend other peoples money on these things. tsktsk
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:49 PM
man we've been in a rapid demise of the republican since 1781. slow down.

Time will tell if I am wrong. I hope I am.

When President Clinton was impeached, he did lie to Congress. However, everybody is going to lie about that. I didn't want him impeached and surely didn't want him removed, and I never voted for the guy.

This is more a political move over a point of law. Now that we have entered that realm, it's a bad day indeed.

Now, if a party doesn't like the President, lets bring charges, even if not true or partially true.

My hope is the Senate still maintains a degree of decorum. The House has always been full of hotheads. Seats change way more often then do Senate seats. You have lots of representatives who were elected on hot button issues, so they head to DC wanting to take it by storm. They have one district to please to gain re-election. Senators at least have to win a state wide election. Hot button issues are still there, but they have to appeal to a wide variety of people.

I guess what I am saying is you don't find many Senators whos last job was tending bar...and I am on a first name basis with at least 5 bartenders, so I am not putting that down.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:58 PM
My words aren't meaningless. It has to be impeachable. I don't think it was. There were some shady dealing with Biden and his son. I don't think Biden is a spy, but it was clearly worth a look. The President has the authority to do that.

The president has the authority to ask a foreign government government to investigate his political opponent orchestrated through his personal attorney? Yeah, people believe that.

As I pointed out before, even senators of his own party don't believe that.

There are established methods with which proper channels are used to investigate Americans. That isn't one of them.

Quote:
Carry on, I understand you and others are part of the angry mob I was talking about.

Just understand that Pandora's Box has been opened forever.

It certainly has. Now a president can use approved funds as leverage to try and get foreign governments to interfere in our political process.

Quote:
To address their concerns, the framers of the U.S. Constitution included several clauses designed to reduce the opportunities for improper foreign influence in the American political system. One of the most-cited constitutional provisions during the Trump presidency is the foreign emoluments clause, an anti-corruption provision that prohibits government officials from receiving anything of value from foreign governments without the consent of Congress. In fact, Congress currently is suing President Trump over alleged violations of the emoluments clause.

What did the founders say about the dangers of foreign involvement in American elections or a president who might solicit such corrupt involvement?

George Washington, in his farewell address at the end of his presidency, argued that one of the greatest dangers to the United States involved the “insidious wiles” of foreign powers and their multiple avenues to improperly influence our political system. Washington urged Americans “to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government.”

Thomas Jefferson also sounded the alarm about “entanglements” between the United States and foreign governments, which he and other founders viewed with “perfect horror” due to the corruption that could result. Jefferson knew that a republic could not function if its chief executive would abuse his office—and the public trust—by soliciting personal political assistance from a foreign government.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/...ted-misconduct/
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 05:59 PM
j/c:

That didn't take long.

It is so easy to spend other peoples money on these things. tsktsk

Of course they will. Who expected any different? Now, not only are they angry people, they are vengeful people.

But, people up against the wall, about to be crushed tend to fight for their life.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:00 PM
You obviously aren't listening to Trump speak right now.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:06 PM
You obviously aren't listening to Trump speak right now.

Nope, but he should be mad., if that is your point.
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:07 PM
the difference is that the situations are entirely different.

clinton was impeached over something we both agree that most people would lie about. especially since it had nothing to do with the original reasoning for the investigation.

trump actually got impeached over what he was accused of doing. if the dems ran an impeachment inquiry on something similar, like the whole stormy daniels saga, then i would be right there with you saying its not impeachable.

its pathetic, but not impeachable.

trying to get a foreign government to investigate your political rival for the primary reasoning that he is your biggest opponent most certainly impeachable conduct, as its abusing your power in order to advance your own personal agenda, not the benefit of the US.

bringing up clinton only works if the situations are similar. however, they are not similar.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:08 PM
He's whining like a spoiled child. Then of course he's now at the point of rambling on about nothing.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:31 PM
You guys need to get over Losing again to get ready for the next impeachment.

You have plenty of practice getting over being wrong...

Insanity Hoax
Traitorgate
Collusiongate
Muellergate
Impeachment Circus
tsktsk
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:33 PM
He's whining like a spoiled child. Then of course he's now at the point of rambling on about nothing.

“It’s an amazing nothing. Some people say it’s the best nothing they’ve ever seen. It’s true. I met a woman yesterday that said that my nothing was the most beautiful nothing in America. Can you believe that? It’s true. It’s true. The do nothing Democrat’s...Booo... am I right? Their nothing is so much worse now than it was even after OBAMA. So bad. Not me. I’m going to make this nothing the greatest nothing America has ever seen. Believe me.”
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:34 PM
Trump on Romney’s Impeachment Vote: ‘I Don’t Like People Who Use Faith’ to Justify Behavior They ‘Know Is Wrong’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-romney-impeachment-vote-don-160618551.html

This can’t being freaking real lmfaooooooo
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:39 PM

In an apparent shot at both Pelosi, D-Calif., and Romney, Trump said: "I don't like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, 'I pray for you,' when they know that that's not so."
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:41 PM
If Trump is reelected we will all be the losers.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:42 PM
In an apparent shot at both Pelosi, D-Calif., and Romney, Trump said: "I don't like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, 'I pray for you,' when they know that that's not so."

Coming from a man who doesn't know the concept of faith that's an easy thing for him to say. Nor does he comprehend faithful.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 06:56 PM
Perhaps Romney will change parties and save the Socialists...he’s already a lefty

nanner rofl
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:02 PM

LOL....He will be.....big....you are the loser in this one.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:02 PM
You loved him until you hated him. Sounds like how Trump feels about everyone who works for him.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:04 PM

We are losers dude lol
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:05 PM
Not really. I've always managed to do whatever it takes to make it.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:07 PM
Pits got it real bad bro and i mean real bad ... sad to see ...
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:08 PM

Are you going to move to Canada like so many others have promised?
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:10 PM
Unfortunately, they didn’t follow through
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:12 PM

Unfortunately, they didn’t follow through
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:19 PM
Pits got it real bad bro and i mean real bad ... sad to see ...

I thought your blindness had prevented you from seeing very well. Now that's been confirmed.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:20 PM

I've always stood and fought to try and make my country better.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:21 PM
It’s very close. You can drive up via Buffalo or Detroit and give socialism/communism a try. Who knows, you may like it....
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:28 PM

I've always stood and fought to try and make my country better.

Think about it, if you take the Buffalo route, you can also visit Niagara Falls on both sides of the border!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:30 PM
It’s very close. You can drive up via Buffalo or Detroit and give socialism/communism a try. Who knows, you may like it....

WTH is wrong with you GOPers always trying to get people who disagree with your lunatic politics to leave the damn country? Is it a mental disorder of some sort? Is it a bully thing? Or maybe a combination of both? Y'all act like people who hate Trump or don't rave about guns and Jesus are somehow un-American; yet what's more un-American than the crap y'all and Trump keep pulling? I mean when did we become a white Christian country and not a country of immigrants? When did we decide it's cool to be chummy pals with Putin and other dictators? When did we decide to stop following laws when they are inconvenient (not morally wrong)? Guys like you sicken me, and there are a lot of you. Maybe it's you who should leave the country? How does that feel? Maybe we can find you a nice big cave in Russia or maybe Brazil.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:33 PM
j/c:

LOL! This ensures Trump's 2020 Victory!!

The eternal Wile E. Coyote's (Communist Democrats) continue to make fools of themselves besides slashing their own throats...

Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:33 PM
Think about it, if you take the Buffalo route, you can also visit Niagara Falls on both sides of the border!

Sounds like you're an expert on how to get to Canada.

Some people aren't smart enough to take their own directions.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:34 PM
I'm happy to say I'm glad you're on the other side. It should cause some people to reconsider their opinions.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:36 PM
It was the lefty nuts talking about leaving the country if Trump got elected...I have only one response to you...

rofl rofl rofl
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:37 PM
I'm happy to say I'm glad you're on the other side. It should cause some people to reconsider their opinions.

Yea, I took both routes many times while living and working in CLE
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:43 PM
Bad advice telling Pit to stop on the American side of the fa ..... oh, i get it now ... *L*
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:46 PM
It was the lefty nuts talking about leaving the country if Trump got elected...I have only one response to you...

rofl rofl rofl

I never said it. I'm a patriotic American. I stand and fight against what's wrong. You know, like the people who ended slavery, helped promote civil rights, protested the Vietnam war. The same type of things you would have been trying to tell them to leave the country for back then.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:46 PM
naughtydevil
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:47 PM
Bad advice telling Pit to stop on the American side of the fa ..... oh, i get it now ... *L*

Yeah, I'm not a fascist. I plan to stick around and help stop that.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:48 PM

rofl rofl rofl

I never said it. I'm a patriotic American. I stand and fight against what's wrong. You know, like the people who ended slavery, helped promote civil rights, protested the Vietnam war. The same type of things you would have been trying to tell them to leave the country for back then.

So I didn’t support the same things? I’m not patriotic? You don’t know anything about me or my beliefs
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:50 PM

rofl rofl rofl

This is exactly how a troll would respond to a confrontation over their hateful posts. I guess your response tells me all I need to know about you.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:53 PM

rofl rofl rofl

This is exactly how a troll would respond to a confrontation over their hateful posts. I guess your response tells me all I need to know about you.

Just stating the facts Old. Did I say something that is not factual?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:53 PM

rofl rofl rofl

So I didn’t support the same things? I’m not patriotic? You don’t know anything about me or my beliefs

I'd say you've given us a peak behind the curtain with some of your posts. thumbsup
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 07:55 PM

rofl rofl rofl

I'd say you've given us a peak behind the curtain with some of your posts. thumbsup

And what would that be?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:11 PM

I have no idea. What I can tell you is you promote a pathological liar as president and give people who disagree with you directions out of the country.

People can take from that what they wish.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:17 PM

I have no idea. What I can tell you is you promote a pathological liar as president and give people who disagree with you directions out of the country.

People can take from that what they wish.

I was never a supporter of the Vietnam war, but I respected the soldiers. I believe all men are created equal. I do not support loser groups like Antifa, KKK, Black lives matter, etc...all lives matter! I’m sure you will call me a racist now lol. I do believe and support our current president. That’s my choice...too bad, so sad, if you don’t agree with my choice
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:18 PM
At least I finally got you to state something of value rather than just post BS. I'm proud of you!
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:21 PM
At least I finally got you to state something of value rather than just post BS. I'm proud of you!

I’ve got a hint for you pit...I think most on here feel the same way
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:29 PM
The best way to get to know new posters is for them to tell you who they are and what they believe. Going around throwing out one liners tell other people nothing.

You'll soon find I will debate a topic with anyone actually willing to enter into an actual debate. For people who just babble one liners and throw shade, they get that in return as well.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:33 PM
The best way to get to know new posters is for them to tell you who they are and what they believe. Going around throwing out one liners tell other people nothing.

You'll soon find I will debate a topic with anyone actually willing to enter into an actual debate. For people who just babble one liners and throw shade, they get that in return as well.

I pretty much know who shares my outlook...didn’t take long
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:39 PM
That's a large part of the problem. Not everyone lives on the extremes. If you actually tried to engage with posters rather than make this place a joke, you would soon find that often times posters aren't one extreme or the other. Many of them are moderates that do not walk a party line.

But suit yourself. That seems to be the way people look at things these days. They refuse to see there's any middle ground when it comes to anything. You either belong to one extreme to the other or someone people will claim you do anyway.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:41 PM
That's a large part of the problem. Not everyone lives on the extremes. If you actually tried to engage with posters rather than make this place a joke, you would soon find that often times posters aren't one extreme or the other. Many of them are moderates that do not walk a party line.

But suit yourself. That seems to be the way people look at things these days. They refuse to see there's any middle ground when it comes to anything. You either belong to one extreme to the other or someone people will claim you do anyway.

Put me in the extreme category...unlike you lol
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:44 PM
Got it. either someone is an extremist in your direction or they don't count. Got it. Sadly that line of thought is spreading faster than the coronavirus.
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:50 PM
Got it. either someone is an extremist in your direction or they don't count. Got it. Sadly that line of thought is spreading faster than the coronavirus.

Whatever you say dude...you don’t think your an extremist from your point of view?

Whatever lol
Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 08:52 PM

Whatever you say dude...you don’t think your an extremist from your point of view?

Whatever lol

This conversation is accomplishing nothing
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 09:01 PM

Whatever lol

Much of the time I don't think he realizes what he says/accuses others of, is exactly what he does.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/06/20 10:57 PM
This thread is a good example of that is wrong in DC....you people just don't listen to me.;)
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/07/20 12:10 AM

"Two Corinthians walk into a bar..."
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/07/20 12:39 PM
"Two Corinthians walk into a bar..." and start with the "Thy modor is so fætt jokes"
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/07/20 12:58 PM
This thread is a good example of that is wrong in DC....you people just don't listen to me.;)

Really? I have to listen to you. rofl Dude I know what’s wrong with Washington DC. There is a cheat, a swindler, a well known liar and racist in the WH . And people like you are on board lock step with trump and his deplorable ways and ignore his crimes. Pfft the trump era.

Que the Whatabout ...Clinton, Obama, Biden. rofl
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/08/20 09:11 PM
Democrats to plow ahead with Trump probes post-acquittal

House Democrats say even though President Trump was acquitted in the Senate, that doesn’t mean they are going to ease off their investigations into his administration.

Democrats are weighing whether to pursue new leads of possible wrongdoing or press forward with probes that were already underway when an anonymous whistleblower's allegations last year sparked the impeachment inquiry.

But no matter which route they take, Democrats are confident there is more wrongdoing to be uncovered — it’s just a matter of when and how grave.

“Donald Trump, I still believe, is a one-man crime wave, and we can’t let him get away with all of his other offenses against the Constitution and the people,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a member of the House Judiciary Committee.

The House impeached Trump on two charges in December, alleging he withheld nearly $391 million in U.S. aid to Ukraine as leverage to press Kyiv to open investigations to benefit his 2020 reelection, including into former Vice President Joe Biden, one of his main political rivals. Democrats say Trump then sought to cover up his actions.

The GOP-controlled Senate acquitted Trump on Wednesday, with all but one Republican arguing his conduct was not an impeachable offense.

But Democrats, pointing to Trump’s recent remarks maintaining that his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was “perfect,” have expressed concern that Trump will feel even more untouchable after his acquittal, despite being impeached in the House and admonished by moderate Republican senators.

One day after Trump’s acquittal, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the House was awaiting the outcome of several lawsuits previously filed by Democrats, including those targeting Trump’s financial records at Deutsche Bank and former White House counsel Don McGahn.

"We will continue to do our oversight, to protect and defend the Constitution," she said during a press conference Thursday, vowing to continue to investigate allegations of administrative wrongdoing, wherever it arises.

The McGahn case goes to the heart of a crucial question for House Democrats: Do they subpoena former national security adviser John Bolton and other witnesses related to the Ukraine saga? Pelosi declined to say if they would.

"Those cases still exist. If there are others that we see as an opportunity, we'll make a judgment at that time," she said. "But we have no plans right now."

Still, other Democrats have eagerly promoted the idea. Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said this week that he would “likely” pursue Bolton’s testimony.

House Democrats relentlessly pushed for the Senate to allow witness testimony during Trump’s trial, arguing that the White House obstructed their impeachment inquiry at unprecedented levels by not allowing officials — both current and former — to testify.

Congressional Republicans, meanwhile, argued that doing so would set a dangerous precedent of letting the House rush through its impeachment process and then pass off its responsibilities to the Senate, rather than first battling for key evidence in the courts.

But now that acquittal is in the rearview mirror, the decision about whether to pursue Bolton’s testimony has been punted back to the House.

If the House decides to pursue Bolton, some Democrats believe they need to be ready for a legal battle and attacks from Republicans, who will characterize the effort as another partisan attempt to go after Trump through congressional investigations instead of at the ballot box.

Some Democrats, such as Rep. Ted Lieu (Calif.), said they would “support” going to court for Bolton’s testimony, which they say is key.

The Bolton deliberations come just weeks ahead of his book release in mid-March.

The New York Times made waves during the Senate trial by reporting that Bolton planned to dish damaging details about not only Trump’s contacts with Ukraine but also his contacts with other foreign leaders.

Democrats have noted that they are particularly interested in hearing from the former Trump official after the Times report said Bolton had similarly voiced concerns about Trump's contacts with China and Turkey, alleging that his former boss has granted personal favors to the leaders of the two countries.

“If you believe the Bolton leaks that this was not the only country that he was acting shady with, then I do think we should learn more about what's going on with Russia. What's going on with Turkey? What's going on with Saudi, North Korea, etc.?” said Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), a member of both the Judiciary and Intelligence panels.

One example in the Times report said Bolton’s book will detail how Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan asked Trump — who ultimately agreed — to step in and ask members of his Cabinet to thwart a criminal probe into one of the country’s largest state-owned banks, known as Halkbank.

Democrats say they are going to discuss early next week how to move forward on the Trump probes.

“Those are all discussions for next week,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), a member of the Intelligence panel. “Obviously, it's an area of interest.”

Democrats aren't the only ones talking about pursuing impeachment-related investigations post-acquittal.

Senate Republicans are vowing to move forward with their investigations into Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, also said he intends to keep digging up dirt on the president’s political opponents in an effort to uncover corruption in Ukraine, and he encouraged Trump to do the same.

"I would have no problem with him doing it. In fact, I'd have a problem with him not doing it. I think he would be saying that Joe Biden can get away with selling out the United States, making us a fool in the Ukraine,” Giuliani told NPR's Steve Inskeep on Tuesday.

Democrats argued that the administration’s insistence on going after the Bidens is further reason to keep conducting oversight.

“It's pretty rich to hear these complaints from Republicans when they're still demanding Hunter Biden's travel records and Giuliani is still scouring the gutters of Eastern Europe for dirt on Trump's opponents,” said freshman Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.). “As far as I'm concerned, the House should keep doing what we've been doing — legislating and conducting oversight.”

While House Democrats have already used the strongest weapon in their arsenal to check a president’s conduct, they say there is nothing in the Constitution to stop them from impeaching again if the president’s behavior is serious enough to warrant such a response.

“Any future prospects for impeachment will depend on a mixture of the gravity of the offense and then the imminent danger to democracy and the election,” Raskin said. “If the president insists upon violating the Constitution to try to fix this election, he is going to find his met his match in the House of Representatives. We're not gonna put up with that.”

Embarking on a second impeachment effort would not only be unprecedented; it also would undoubtedly invite fierce political blowback.

Such a move is also considered unlikely, with Democrats noting that Pelosi was initially reluctant to take on impeachment in the first place.

For now, Democrats are bracing to see what the president does next.

“I'm a big believer ... that we didn't just happen to stumble upon one time in his presidency that he happened to act corruptly,” Swalwell told The Hill. “A leopard doesn't change its spots.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/482025-democrats-to-plow-ahead-with-trump-probes-post-acquittal
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/09/20 09:36 PM
Bill Clinton was forever impeached too. Big deal. Whoopdy doo.

I was not even a Trump fan until Pelosi and the others started showing their ugliness. The more they do, the more I find myself aligning with Trump.

I did not even vote last election. I definitely will this time. Trump all the way. The Dems are doing a splendid job of giving people a reason to vote for Trump

I would vote for a dog before I voted for one of the Democratic candidates.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/09/20 10:20 PM
I NEVER in my life pulled every red lever until last year ... they’ve not driven to me to Trump but they have driven me back to the party i left 30 some years ago .... the sad part ... its not like i even remotely like the Republican Party its been a joke for decades ... but the Democratic Party is unrecognizable from even 4 years ago ... there all coco puffs ...

James carnival had it right .... the Democratic Party has lost their minds ... thumbsup
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/09/20 10:37 PM
I NEVER in my life pulled every red lever until last year ... they’ve not driven to me to Trump but they have driven me back to the party i left 30 some years ago .... the sad part ... its not like i even remotely like the Republican Party its been a joke for decades ... but the Democratic Party is unrecognizable from even 4 years ago ... there all coco puffs ...

James carnival had it right .... the Democratic Party has lost their minds ... thumbsup

You’re absolutely right. The Democratic Party has been hijacked by ultra, ultra leftists. The sad thing is they have the education system on their side, indoctrinating our children. Eventually, if the left will take over, America as we know it will be done. They will remove free speech, they will remove religious freedom, and other freedoms will be removed

Weve already seen that the left is anti free speech and anti evangelical, and anti second amendment, which shows the constitution isn’t their guide, so how can we know any other part of the constitution will be upheld, if it goes against their agenda
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/09/20 11:26 PM
Originally Posted By: dagesh

You’re absolutely right. The Democratic Party has been hijacked by ultra, ultra leftists. The sad thing is they have the education system on their side, indoctrinating our children. Eventually, if the left will take over, America as we know it will be done. They will remove free speech, they will remove religious freedom, and other freedoms will be removed

Weve already seen that the left is anti free speech and anti evangelical, and anti second amendment, which shows the constitution isn’t their guide, so how can we know any other part of the constitution will be upheld, if it goes against their agenda

rofl Man you are a trip. thumbsup

You know - the Dems are so anti-free speech the next thing you know they will be calling the free press and media the enemy of the people !!! Book It !
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/09/20 11:38 PM

Welcome to the Boards dagesh. thumbsup
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 01:19 AM

rofl Man you are a trip. thumbsup

You know - the Dems are so anti-free speech the next thing you know they will be calling the free press and media the enemy of the people !!! Book It !

People get kicked out of schools for stating the scientific fact that there are two genders.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 01:23 AM
Take your transphobia back to whatever alt-right nonsense you came from.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 01:36 AM

I’m not Afraid of trans. I have a very close friend that is one.

People can say More than two genders, if they like. . Just don’t force me to. That is an infringement on my free speech. When a student is kicked out of school for saying only two genders, his constitutional right has been VIOLATED
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 01:48 AM
False accusations. I am not transphobic. I have a close friend that is one. But if you kick kids out of school for saying “two genders”, you are violating their constitutional right

Libs think someone disagreeing with their dogma is violating their constitutional rights. So they use that delusion to violate everyone else’s constitutional rights
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 03:12 AM
Somebody will have a 100 posts by tomorrow and have said nothing of value. It's not like we haven't seen this movie before. smdh
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 03:17 AM

People can say More than two genders, if they like. . Just don’t force me to. That is an infringement on my free speech. When a student is kicked out of school for saying only two genders, his constitutional right has been VIOLATED

Hey menza, to use a Diam favorite, noone is infringing on your freedom of speech....

1. You can say whatever dumb crapolla you wish to.... you've been doing great already.
2. When a student gets banned for his comments IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ... it has ZERO impact on your abilty toexpress whatever opinion u wish in the good ole U S of A
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 04:31 AM

Hey menza, to use a Diam favorite, noone is infringing on your freedom of speech....

1. You can say whatever dumb crapolla you wish to.... you've been doing great already.
2. When a student gets banned for his comments IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ... it has ZERO impact on your abilty toexpress whatever opinion u wish in the good ole U S of A

You’re partly correct, I misspoke. The US student was not kicked out of school, he was kicked out of class, barred, and reported to the academic integrity board for saying that there are only two genders Still violated his constitutional rights.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 04:37 AM

ok, I'll edit. I confused two different stories, so when a student in PENNSYLVANIA is kicked out of and barred from class, reported to the Student Integrity Board, and his graduation put in jeopardy for merely saying there are only two genders, his constitutional rights have been violated

https://www.foxnews.com/us/college-stude...r-gender-speech
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 12:19 PM
You might not of been on the board ... or you were on the board as a different poster ... we had an example the other day of a girl being kicked out of a Christian School for her sexuality based on a Facebook post - the Christian right argued that the school as a private entity could do what they wanted and discriminate against the girl if they wished to. Were HER constitutional rights violated or not?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 06:18 PM
No because Christians did it. And they had zero evidence that anything she did had anything to do with being gay or supporting gays. But hey, Jesus and stuff.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 06:58 PM
Oh, yeah- the rainbow cake girl.

Wasn't that a year or two ago?
wink
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:04 PM
You might not of been on the board ... or you were on the board as a different poster ... we had an example the other day of a girl being kicked out of a Christian School for her sexuality based on a Facebook post - the Christian right argued that the school as a private entity could do what they wanted and discriminate against the girl if they wished to. Were HER constitutional rights violated or not?

What does this have to do with Vaught?
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:08 PM

You have destroyed them so they will now change the subject.
Then Some will begin to twist the meaning of what you say.
Followed by Clem posting his cute crayon drawings.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:13 PM
No doubt friend. Bringing up something that Vaught had nothing to do with is a desperation move. So desperate that they resort to fallacious arguments
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:24 PM
rofl rofl rofl That is basically ceding.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:24 PM

rofl
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:27 PM

Sorry Menza. If you can't connect the dots when they are in a straight line then you can play in the sand lot by yourself - or with the other towering intelectuals like 40 here who reads these posts and think you destroyed someone in a debate thumbsup
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:29 PM
The dots dont lead back to the story of Sanders and Vaught. They are wholly unrelated.

Ad hominems are the tool of someone who has no answer
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:31 PM
The dots dont lead back to the story of Sanders and Vaught. They are wholly unrelated.

Have you ever studied logic?

HEY MENZA .... DIFFERENT THREAD. DIFFERENT TOPIC.

Yeah, I know, two is a hard number to keep track of.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:33 PM

Sorry Menza. If you can't connect the dots when they are in a straight line then you can play in the sand lot by yourself - or with the other towering intelectuals like 40 here who reads these posts and think you destroyed someone in a debate thumbsup

Btw, Menza is a kickin’ drummer. Cool

I’m not him. Sorry Try again.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:34 PM

Some will even suggest which forums you should post in and will check in the archives to see where you post.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:35 PM
I have video evidence...

dagesh is the Lizard and the Libs will recognize themselves...

Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:37 PM
They want to rob me of my freedom to post where I please.

I will post in the Browns threads, no worries. If they either answer my challenges or stop posting to me, I will drop the subject. I said what Pelosi sent me to say, after all
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:39 PM
J/C

He will be the next President, so there is that, then Pence for eight years.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:44 PM
Cool.

Dagesh is a reference to a diacritic used in the Hebrew alphabet. It either hardens or doubles a consonant. If you look closely, my avatar is Judas Macabeus.

I am a fervently pro Israel evangeliical and consider the lefts attack on Christianity similar to Antiochus IV’s assault of the Jews. Theological liberals are trying to defile the temple of God by both infiltrating it internally and Political Libs are trying to suppress it externally it externally

The only sword for this battle is the Truth
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:45 PM
Evangelical taliban, got it.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:47 PM
You are more wise than even I gave you credit for.

May He Who Is bless you on your mission.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:48 PM
Lib has false accusations. I don’t throw stones or kill. My only weapons are words. Your analogy is lacking reason, thought, logic, and all other related things
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:48 PM

I am a fervently pro Israel evangeliical and consider the lefts attack on Christianity similar to Antiochus IV’s assault of the Jews. Theological liberals are trying to defile the temple of God by both infiltrating it internally and Political Libs are trying to suppress it externally it externally

We’ll be seeing this paragraph in someone’s manifesto soon enough.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:50 PM
No doubt friend.

I was wondering if 40 was ever going to find a friend. It a rough job but I guess somebody had to do it.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:51 PM
Quote:

Hey, a shout-out!

Anyone seeking to send me mail via US post should address it: "40's headspace." Apparently, I'm living there rent-free.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:53 PM
I wouldn't brag about that. I mean who the hell would pay any rent in that neighborhood!? wink
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:54 PM

Doubtful. My spiritual ancestors were The ones who were burned at the stake. We do violence to none.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:57 PM
dem·a·gogue

a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.

rhetorically exploit (an issue) for political purposes in a way calculated to appeal to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 07:58 PM
Sounds like the far left. Not one liberal has used a valid argument here. Strawmen, red herrings, ad hominems, generalizations, stereotypes, argument from fear, etc, etc , etc
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:01 PM
No doubt friend.

I was wondering if 40 was ever going to find a friend. It a rough job but I guess somebody had to do it.

Well, it almost worked when 40's mom tied that pork chop around his neck. Fun for both until the pup lost interest after the chop was gone. Nice to see someone pick up the slack.

thumbsup
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:04 PM

We recognize that the battle is not against flesh and blood and the weapons are not physical weapons of war. The weapons of our warfare are words of truth. We are non violent and law abiding, recognizing that if we take up the sword unjustly, we will die by the sword

We have no manifesto. The only manifestation we seek is spiritual. Not by power or might, but by God’s Spirit.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:05 PM
I am proud for dagesh to call me friend even though I am unworthy to even fasten his sandals.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:06 PM
I am proud for dagesh to call me friend even though I am unworthy to even fasten his sandals.

I appreciate the friendship, but Jesus was the only one worthy to be spoken of in such a way.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:09 PM

Please don’t go there, friend.

Don't misunderstand, I respect you as a man of, not The Man. thumbsup
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:11 PM
I know. I didn’t take it wrong. I said what I said for others.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:13 PM
Now I understand. thumbsup
Posted By: Swish Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:15 PM
Mhmm.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:22 PM
Yesterday I predicted he'd hit 100 posts today and not have said anything of value... Should have taken bets.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:30 PM
Are you two dating? Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:31 PM
Sounds like the far left. Not one liberal has used a valid argument here. Strawmen, red herrings, ad hominems, generalizations, stereotypes, argument from fear, etc, etc , etc

Says the guy who has make believe spiritual ancestors. rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:35 PM
I'm waiting for him to tell us Jesus changed the water into wine for their wedding.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:39 PM

only the Trump faithful could continue to claim victory in a debate where they were responding to the wrong topic in the wrong thread.

More proof that facts don't matter the the Trump gang.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:40 PM
Y'all need to stop feeding the trolls.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 08:49 PM
That wouldn't give much room for replies since you just described about 80% of the opposition.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 09:35 PM
You argue with me for how many pages before you say wrong thread???

Pelosi sent me. So I’m on topic 100percent.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 09:36 PM
If I go back, I won’t see Bernies name mentioned in any posts, right?
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 09:41 PM
888 was emulating me .. he couldn’t even do that right ...

Its menZa ... thumbsup
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 09:53 PM
Hey bud, check my math here...

2 + 2 = 4 more years!!! thumbsup
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 10:03 PM

only the Trump faithful could continue to claim victory in a debate where they were responding to the wrong topic in the wrong thread.

Oh yeah. We were talking about the college kid who got kicked out of class and banned for saying there are two genders. There are only more than two in grammar.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/10/20 10:13 PM
Hey bud, check my math here...

2 + 2 = 4 more years!!! thumbsup

A++++++++++++++++++ as usual ... thumbsup
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 12:31 AM
j/c thread needs a treatment.

Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 12:51 AM
888 was emulating me .. he couldn’t even do that right ...

Its menZa ... thumbsup

Cute and all but no need to copy you ... The reference was enough. thumbsup You understood and so did every one else who knows u
Posted By: mgh888 Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 12:53 AM

Oh yeah. We were talking about the college kid who got kicked out of class and banned for saying there are two genders. There are only more than two in grammar.
. Well done for catching up. See if you can now connect the dots.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 03:23 AM

Yeah.

The dots say this. Libs want to take away freedom of speech in matters of faith, marriage, and gender. Plenty of stories support this.

Libs are thought control and mind control despots

You can get fired, put in jail or sued for having a different opinion. Like for believing the Bible,for example
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 03:48 AM

Did. Google the words fired for marriage views.
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 03:54 AM

Did. Google the words fired for marriage views.

Libs try to fire people for saying they would vote against gay marriage. So far they fail. But in time they’ll get their way. Because they brainwash the kids who will be future leaders

Soon, free speech will be dead. Except in things libs support
Posted By: dagesh Re: #45...Forever Impeached. - 02/11/20 11:38 AM
Edit, so far they have failed in that the MANY instances of being fired for how one states they would vote on a real issue have resulted in lawsuits won by those who were discriminated against.

Google the words “ fired for position on marriage”.

DONT telll me that libs believe people should have free speech. Only on topics approved by liberals.

They don’t have power to remove free speech yet, BUT they’re working on it
© DawgTalkers.net