DawgTalkers.net
The Department of Justice will reverse course Tuesday on its sentencing recommendation for President Donald Trump's longtime friend and former campaign adviser Roger Stone, a senior DOJ official said, only hours after Trump himself reacted to the recommendation by calling it a "miscarriage of justice."

Federal prosecutors told a federal judge on Monday that Stone should be sentenced to serve seven to nine years in prison after jurors found him guilty last November on all seven counts brought against him by former special counsel Robert Mueller as part of his investigation into Russian election interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The charges, brought against Stone in January 2019, included five counts of lying to Congress, one count each of witness tampering and obstruction of a proceeding.

The official insisted that senior leadership of the department were not kept in the loop on the recommendation that federal prosecutors put forward in court Monday evening.

"The department was shocked to see the sentencing recommendation,” the official, who requested anonymity to speak about the department's internal deliberations, said. “This was not what had been briefed to the department and the department thinks the recommendation was extreme, excessive and grossly disproportionate to Stone’s offenses and the department will clarify its position later today at the court.”

DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec told reporters that the decision by department leadership to reverse course on the recommendation for Stone’s sentencing length came before the president’s tweet. Kupec declined to provide further specifics on the discussions or which members of leadership were involved.

Trump reacted to the initial Stone filing just after midnight in a tweet.

"This is a horrible and very unfair situation," Trump said. "The real crimes were on the other side, as nothing happens to them. Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!"

It was not immediately clear what "crimes" the president was referring to "on the other side."

Kupec also said there was no contact between the White House and Justice Department leadership regarding the Monday evening's filing prior to the decision made to reverse course.

In response to DOJ’s sentencing recommendation change, Roger Stone attorney Grant Smith told ABC News, “Our sentencing memo stated our position on the recommendation made yesterday by the government. We look forward to reviewing the government’s supplemental filing.”

In court papers filed on Monday, the prosecutors outlined in detail their case from Stone's trial, highlighting each count against him and citing the incidents that led to Judge Amy Berman Jackson gradually issuing stricter gag orders against Stone in the months leading up to his trial.

The charges filed against him revolved around Stone's sworn testimony in September 2017 before the House Intelligence Committee. Specifically, Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress about conversations he had about hacked material published by WikiLeaks that Russian military hackers allegedly stole from the Democratic National Committee and then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta. Stone was also charged with witness tampering by urging his former associate, Randy Credico, to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights before the committee.

"Stone knew the gravity of the House Intelligence Committee's investigation when he obstructed it by giving false testimony and tampering with a witness," government lawyers wrote in their sentencing memo filed Monday. "Indeed, Stone acknowledged as much in his opening statement before the Committee. Stone chose -- consciously, repeatedly, and flagrantly -- to obstruct and interfere with the search for the truth on an issue of vital importance to all Americans."

Prosecutors later added, "Roger Stone obstructed Congress's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, lied under oath, and tampered with a witness. And when his crimes were revealed by the indictment in this case, he displayed contempt for this Court and the rule of law. For that, he should be punished in accord with the advisory Guidelines." The guidelines range for Stone's sentencing is 87-108 months in prison, or seven to nine years.

In response, Stone’s lawyers disputed the sentencing guidelines outlined by federal prosecutors in the defense's sentencing memo filed late Monday night, arguing Stone's convicted offenses do not warrant the high sentencing range of seven to nine years in prison that the government is recommending.

After presenting their argument against the prosecution’s proposed sentencing guidelines, Stone’s attorneys wrote to Judge Jackson, "It is respectfully submitted that the Court should impose a non-Guidelines sentence of probation with any conditions that the Court deems reasonable under the circumstances."

Jackson is scheduled to sentence Stone on Feb. 20.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prosecutors-roger-stone-sentenced-years-prison/story?id=68893294
Over Zealous Lib Prosecutors are being called to task. thumbsup

I see Mike Flynn is walking around too, for some of the same reasons. thumbsup

And Carter Page is suing the DNC over FISA abuses while FBI director Wray admits, "Yes, surveillance of Carter Page was illegal." thumbsup

Truth and Justice are breaking out all over America! thumbsup
Trump attempts to circumvent justice by giving those who are a part of his criminal enterprise a break.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Trump attempts to circumvent justice by giving those who are a part of his criminal enterprise a break.

Only inside your hate bubble world. tsktsk
How many convictions does it take to be a criminal enterprise? I think seven is enough.
Headline: PitDAWG claims entire US is a criminal enterprise.
i mean one could make a solid argument......
Originally Posted By: Swish
i mean one could make a solid argument......

I thought about adding "Bull_Dawg agrees."
just saying bro.

if you look at our country's history objectively....i meaaaannn......
Hahahaha

And the Trump stooges thinks this is great

Hahahahahaha you can't make this stuff up, and you cant imagine the way Trump supporters follow without ever engaging their brains

I keep saying, Barr is as dangerous or worse than Trump himself. He's like an even more evil Dick Cheney
Yea, 9 years for crimes committed against the Russia Collusion Hoax. rolleyes

Overzealous Prosecution. tsktsk
All four prosecutors overseeing the US government's case against the longtime GOP strategist Roger Stone withdrew themselves from the case Tuesday after senior DOJ officials publicly overruled their sentencing recommendation for Stone thumbsup
Yes, they resigned in a Liberal Snowflake hissy fit that would set your hair on fire! rofl
Wow, y’all are cheering criminals on?

Basket of deplorables. Sad.
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Yes, they resigned in a Liberal Snowflake hissy fit that would set your hair on fire! rofl

Dude ... u hear that sucking sound ... fish can u hear the sucking sound ...

Must be the drainage from the swamp .... thumbsup
Justice in America has been suspended for the duration of the Trump era. We are now a third world dictatorship with populists dictatorial justice where laws/rules change for individuals based on loyalty to the dictator.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

Dude ... u hear that sucking sound ... fish can u hear the sucking sound ...

Must be the drainage from the swamp .... thumbsup

I can hear it...

Oh look, fish is posting images with the racist frog in it.

But watch him tell us he isn’t racist.

Swish, you've known me as long as the old board, you know that isn't true! superconfused

Only inside your hate bubble world. tsktsk

You should know all about Hate Bubbles,,, you live in one as a Trump supporter
Seriously this just shows you how messed up some people are. Roger Stone convicted on all counts. And here they are cheering on the attorney general interfering with the prosecution and their recommendation for sentencing. Something that's never been done before. The reason why it's been done this time is because Roger Stone is Trump's buddy and because Trump threw a little hissy fit... And because Barr is Trump's henchmen willing to do anything.

Just like the impeachment trial, what the Trump supporters fail to realize is all they've done is set a new very low bar and precadent. Yay ... Murica

Tucker responds to Elizabeth Warren's slams on Roger Stone: She wants him to 'die in prison'

By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Tucker: Left wants Roger Stone to die in prison

Stone facing nine years in prison.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., took aim at longtime Republican political consultant Roger Stone during her remarks to supporters following her disappointing finish in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday.

"The Trump Justice Department that abandons the rule of law to give sweetheart deals to criminals who commit their crimes on behalf of Donald Trump," she said in part.

"And yes, Roger Stone, I am looking at you," she said, pointing at the camera to loud cheers from her supporters.

All four federal prosecutors who made the case against Stone withdrew Tuesday, with one of them, Jonathan Kravis, resigning as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. They had recommended a sentence of between 87 and 108 months in prison for Stone in documents filed Monday evening.

However, a senior DOJ official told Fox News Tuesday morning that the department would change the sentencing recommendation, which the official described as "extreme, excessive and grossly disproportionate to Mr. Stone's offenses."

President Trump had tweeted about the sentencing recommendation early Tuesday, saying: "This is a horrible and very unfair situation. The real crimes were on the other side, as nothing happens to them. Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!”

The government said in its amended filing in Stone's case that, while it was "technically" possible to argue that Stone deserved the severe federal sentencing enhancement for threatening physical harm to a witness, such a move would violate the spirit of the federal guidelines. It would place Stone in a category of the guidelines that "typically applies in cases involving violent offenses, such as armed robbery, not obstruction cases," the government argued, noting that Stone's "advanced age, health, personal circumstances, and lack of criminal history" also counseled against the harsh penalty.

On Tuesday's "Tucker Carlson Tonight," host Tucker Carlson blasted Warren's comments, saying the sentence initially recommended is worse than what some rapists and other violent felons often serve.

"That is Elizabeth Warren failing and bitter in New Hampshire, and like many on the left howling for Roger Stone to die in prison -- a 67-year-old man with no criminal record caught up in the Russia hoax farce -- caught up in an investigation that proved to be fruitless, he's looking at nine years behind bars," Carlson said.

"The left, CNN as well, is demanding that Roger Stone die in prison."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/roger-stone-slammed-by-elizabeth-warren-tucker-carlson-responds
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

Swish, you've known me as long as the old board, you know that isn't true! superconfused

I know I just wanted a reaction cause I’m bored.
The only reason he was even charged much less convicted was cause he was trumps buddy ... its really sad what happened here to our fellow Americans ... I’m no fan of stone or manafort but what happened to them and Flynn is brutal ...

The FBI agents who interviewed Flynn said he didn’t lie ... then the higher ups decide squeezing him to roll on trump was a good idea so they decided he lied ... juxtapose that with Hillary’s peeps destroying phones, computers and other communication devices AFTER HAVING THOSE DEVICES SUBPOENAED and not one of them even glanced at ... no double standard there ... thumbsup

And y’all got TDS so bad u wanna whine about this ...

And lets not forget when Loretta “lying dog” Lynch met on a tarmac with epstiens buddy right before her decision came out ... nuttin wrong with that ... rolleyes ...
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
[quote=Swish]Oh look, fish is posting images with the racist frog in it.

Well i played along much bettor than he did ... *LOL* ..
Where in there does it say anybody wants him to die in prison? Seems to me they are putting words in her mouth. Or did I miss it?
Stone is 67 years old with a clean record.
Locking him up for 9 years is most likely a death sentence.

Trump lets ladies sentenced to 30 years for pot out of prison.
Trump doesn't lock up a 67 year old with a clean record for life.

Especially when convicted over the Democrat lie of Russian Collusion!

Stone is 67 years old with a clean record.
Locking him up for 9 years is most likely a death sentence.

Trump lets ladies sentenced to 30 years for pot out of prison.
Trump doesn't lock up a 67 year old with a clean record for life.

Especially when convicted over the Democrat lie of Russian Collusion!

I'll be 68 later this month,, does that mean I can get a lighter sentence so I don't die in prison just because I'm older?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
*insert Trump-linked creeper didn't kill himself meme*
If Stone was an illegal alien, he never even would have been charged.

Chew on that for awhile.

Chew on that for awhile.

Yep, he'd be locked in an overcrowded cage at the border and be allowed to die in custody. And he would definitely be permanently separated from his daddy. Or he'd be sent back to his hood where the death threats could be carried out... just saying.

Chew on that for awhile.

...if money grew on trees, we'd all be rich and wouldn't have to worry about global warming.

Anyone can post a pointless hypothetical.
Your right,But those same officials that walked out should have quit when they arrested Stone at 5am with automatic weapons and a swat team like he as a dangerous criminal ...Oh but that was for the Liberal press and their deep state Barry appointed criminals ….they impeached the wrong PRES IMO.
j/c

Stone faced up to 50 years. He faced a jury of his peers which convicted him of all charges against him. That's how the justice system is supposed to work if someone is guilty.

The prosecutors asked for less than one fifth of thew maximum sentence. That was reasonable.

Now it appears the Trumpians think that juries and crime doesn't matter unless it applies to illegal immigrants.
j/c

Stone faced up to 50 years. He faced a jury of his peers which convicted him of all charges against him. That's how the justice system is supposed to work if someone is guilty.

The prosecutors asked for less than one fifth of thew maximum sentence. That was reasonable.

Now it appears the Trumpians think that juries and crime doesn't matter unless it applies to illegal immigrants.

Or witnesses and liberal.
How about a compromise?

You guys continue to ignore the laws you don't agree with and we guys will ignore the laws we don't like.
How about we honor the decision of a jury and the prosecutors.
How about a compromise?

You guys continue to ignore the laws you don't agree with and we guys will ignore the laws we don't like.

How about Trumpians go back to their caves and let the 70+ percent of Americans that despise everything the Trump admin does get things back to normal. Except for the crooks, they go to jail.
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
How about a compromise?

How about Trumpians go back to their caves and let the 70+ percent of Americans that despise everything the Trump admin does get things back to normal. Except for the crooks, they go to jail.

I'd prefer a new normal.

I could do with seeing fewer Trumpets, too, though.
We agree on sumptin ... feeling is definitely mutual .. thumbsup

I have no desire to live in the counrty u want and I’d be shocked if u wanna live in the counrty I do ...
“Roger Stone -- nobody even knows what he did... Frankly, they ought to apologize to a lot of people whose lives they’ve ruined.”

“I want to thank the Justice Department -- and I didn’t speak to them, by the way -- they saw a nine-year sentence... nine years for something nobody can even define what he did,” Trump continued. “They put a man in jail, destroy his life, his family, his wife.”

He added: “Nine years in jail -- it’s a disgrace. Meanwhile, [former FBI Director James] Comey walks around getting book deals, the people who launched the investigation.”
“Roger Stone -- nobody even knows what he did... Frankly, they ought to apologize to a lot of people whose lives they’ve ruined.”

“I want to thank the Justice Department -- and I didn’t speak to them, by the way -- they saw a nine-year sentence... nine years for something nobody can even define what he did,” Trump continued. “They put a man in jail, destroy his life, his family, his wife.”

He added: “Nine years in jail -- it’s a disgrace. Meanwhile, [former FBI Director James] Comey walks around getting book deals, the people who launched the investigation.”

willynilly

The jury knows what he did - they convicted him. You know, in a court of law, with a jury, evidence and witnesses.

Mueller investigation - that "investigation" that has a strong of convictions including the closest and "best people" Trump had around him LOL....

As I said - just a dangerous precedent.
Originally Posted By: mgh888

willynilly

The jury knows what he did - they convicted him. You know, in a court of law, with a jury, evidence and witnesses.

Mueller investigation - that "investigation" that has a strong of convictions including the closest and "best people" Trump had around him LOL....

Nobody said he wouldn't do time, just that his sentence is reduced. Pay attention!
The Justice Department supposedly intervened because the sentence recommendation was unfair for a first time offender. What I want to know is what is the usual recommend sentence? If it is out of whack, why was it? Is Stone being treated unfairly because of who he is, or is what he did more heinous than others in the same situation?
How many first time offenders engaged in witness intimidation?
Probably about the same, or less, that got turned out for tax evasion under Obama.
I don’t do “probably”. Gotta come with something way better than that.

willynilly

Nobody said he wouldn't do time, just that his sentence is reduced. Pay attention!

Do you even read the crap you spam the boards with? I was responding the the very specific text you posted.
http://www.ronmeinsler.com/cantina/?p=295

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/09/congress-taxes-irs.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/another-obama-nominee-has-tax-issues/

None of them were prosecuted because, when found, they all ponied up what they cheated us out of.

Slow night for me. My 6 pm softball meeting was cancelled, and my 7 pm youth meeting at church was cancelled because of the snow "storm" we are supposed to be getting. All 2" to 5" of it. I'm sure school will be cancelled tomorrow, but I do need to be up early (for me) so we can have the parking lot and sidewalks cleared at church by 7:30 a.m.
Always a Convicted felon.
So...what do those links have to do with first timers and witness intimidation during a probe?

Also, sucks bout the cancellation. I’m trying to get my daughters ready for softball season as well.
What are you doing to get them ready?
Practicing. Watching baseball games and showing them what their roles are in the position they are playing. Trying to do some running. But practice and some cardio is kinda hard in NE Ohio during the winter.

I’m not all that knowledgeable on the game so I do what I can.
Well, this obviously isn't the thread continue this conversation. I'm no expert, but I will say I can help a kid hit. PM me if you want any advice. If not, that's cool too. (gotta say - 1 game - daughter was batting clean up, a parent from the other team made the comment "this girl isn't big enough to be batting clean up. She's skinny." Sooga promptly launched one over the centerfielders head for a stand up triple) But, I have taken this thread somewhere it shouldn't have gone. My apologies to all.
Bro topics go everywhere.
I don’t think many would be upset if you took a turn to help out another Dawgtalker, Arch.
You couldn’t do worse than what happened to the Mayor Pete thread. notallthere
I don't know your daughters ages. But, at any age, play catch with them. And catch is more than just throwing the ball back and forth. Throw gounders, and teach them how to field those. Throw pop ups. To them, and places where they need to move to catch them.

Pitch to them. Again, I don't know your daughters ages/experience. If you have to pitch underhand, slow? Do so.

Move to faster pitches. I/we had a pretty good set up as we used the pole barn as a backstop. You can't beat repetition.

Stance. What they are comfortable with. Stepping into every pitch, properly. Eyes on the ball. And wrist snap.
Thanks man. One thing I haven’t done is pitch to them. Gotta get on that.
Get a net and u can do it in your driveway and then your back yard .... u can set up the tee and do a soft toss where u toss the ball up and they hit it ... u can do it daily and don’t need to go to a park or anywhere ... a friend of mine had it set up in his basement in very little space ... u need foam for that though .. *L* ..

As they get older ... u adjust the tee and put it in different spots .. when u get to that stage use a home plate also ... set the tee up for low and inside ... high and outside ... u get it ...

Google it and there’ll be plenty of vids out there ...

Good Luck ... thumbsup
I forgot to add: Time. As often as they want, you play catch with them, and pitch to them. During softball, daughter and I would play ball - catch, me pitching to her, 7 days a week. Same with volleyball, but that's a different story.

Time spent with your kid is priceless.

Pitching - hopefully your kids will progress to the "dad, you need to throw it faster" level. Sooga did. And as she was hitting liners right at me, I decided to throw at her. That would shut her up.

Anyway, she had a good h.s. career. And that was it.

The hours upon hours we spent in the yard? Priceless, and never to be forgotten, by either of us.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-napolitano-roger-stone-new-trial-juror-tweets

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/roger-stone-juror-justice-department-anti-trump-social-media

I think some of the jurors should be on trial lol

Oh for sure. Lock up jurors if they have a different political beliefs than the Pres ... and if they post anything negative online about Trump, lock them up without a trial.
And of course use it as a deflection and paint Stone and Pres Drumf as victims. After all that's what he does so well
Yeah especially the black lady that's all but admitted she was bias and anti Trump is how she came to her decision but, its ok with the libs to forget about justice when it comes to conseratives.
That's a great idea after all that's what you haters do all the time
Originally Posted By: Riley01
Yeah especially the black lady that's all but admitted she was bias and anti Trump is how she came to her decision but, its ok with the libs to forget about justice when it comes to conseratives.

Trump wasn't on trial.

Trump is the most devisive president in history. You think you can get 12 jurors who have no opinion of Trump either positive or negative ?

And I guess if YOU are saying you would sit on a trial and let YOUR prejudice influence your decision more than the evidence, I understand your position. Me? I think most people can hold an opinion but as a juror would listen the the evidence impartially.

Lastly targeting the one lady does not explain the other 11 votes.

Maybe they are all deep state ?!! Naturally ... Lock em all up.
Didn’t u start the FACTS MATTER thread ... rofl ...
Have to disagree my deplorable friend ...

She didn’t all but admit it ... she flat out admitted .... she had no right being on any jury connected to anyone that had anything to do with the head deplorable .... *L* ...

And anyone that doesn’t have TDS and actually cares about facts would admit it ... Deep down 888 knows it matters theres just not a shot he will admit it to himself much less on here ....
Didn’t u start the FACTS MATTER thread ... rofl ...

Yep.

Instead of posting asinine comments try to actually .... You know.... Have a take.

Or you want to jump on the lock them up if they don't like Trump band wagon? I mean it wouldn't surprise me, I guarantee Trump will tweet about it and you'll lap it all up like a good lil pup
Trumps is always on trial with you libs paleez.
I guess HILLARY the monster can destroy all the evidence and you and your ilk here defend that evil witch...pffft, and you say facts don't matter to cons... pffft
Must be time for new impeachment hearings

Lol!

I mean, don’t the libs even look at this as a little partisan? Really?

She must have been hand picked

We will all be good when the ancient Communist Bernie gets in and our taxes rise to 70%...the first year

rofl
Now it was a rigged jury.

rofl

They sound like a bunch of mafia lawyers.
So your ok with a racist juror deciding the fate of a person
on pure hate? and you think that's
laughable sad
I think it's laughable that people wish to claim that a jury of 12 found someone guilty based on a single juror.

I think it's terrible to have any jurist that is biased on a jury. But that's the great thing about juries. They have twelve members on a jury to insure that one or even two biased jurors can not come to the conclusion of innocent or guilty. Just like with this case.
I think it's laughable that people wish to claim that a jury of 12 found someone guilty based on a single juror.

I think it's terrible to have any jurist that is biased on a jury. But that's the great thing about juries. They have twelve members on a jury to insure that one or even two biased jurors can not come to the conclusion of innocent or guilty. Just like with this case.

Really?

She was the foreperson...nothing significant of course
Yes, really. You do understand that 1 biased juror leaves 11 unbiased jurors, correct?

I know that includes a double digit number so Diam probably can't help you with that.

False.

A potential juror must swear they have or do not have a bias before being chosen as a juror. The Lawyers then decide if that juror should be chosen for the trial.

Justice demands that in light of these new facts of a lying, biased juror, a new trial should be granted to Mr. Stone.
rofl
Eye witness assassination would not be enough to change the minds of the true libs on this board...so much obvious racism that is just ignored and written off as impossible. Unbelievable

Do you think the woman is racist pit?

False.

A potential juror must swear they have or do not have a bias before being chosen as a juror. The Lawyers then decide if that juror should be chosen for the trial.

Justice demands that in light of these new facts of a lying, biased juror, a new trial should be granted to Mr. Stone.

Having an opinion is not the same as having a bias. Judges vote, jurors vote. I have no doubt that in every courtroom there are people who love Trump and people who hate him... that doesn't mean they can't do their job without bias.
There’s a big difference between simply having an opinion and expressing it the way she has ...

The day of the verdict her sole tweet was two hearts and two fist pumps ....
Unless you have an unbiased opinion, you are biased
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg
Do you think the woman is racist pit?

Can you please post any quotes from her that would tend to make you feel she's a racist?
we live in the same area...it’s like a cold sore that never goes away. Trust me
So you have no quotes from her that indicate she's a racist?

That's not true. I have a very biased opinion about white supremacy.. as almost everybody does. You either are one, passively support it, or you hate it. But if asked to serve as a juror on a case involving an alleged white supremacist, I believe I could focus on the facts of guilt/innocence involving just the case at hand and render an unbiased verdict...
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

False.

Having an opinion is not the same as having a bias. Judges vote, jurors vote. I have no doubt that in every courtroom there are people who love Trump and people who hate him... that doesn't mean they can't do their job without bias.

The trial was about Stones actions in support of Trump!

Have you ever sat on a Jury?
First thing they do is ask potential jurors if they have seen any news, heard any broadcasts, read any stories pertaining to this case or those involved in it.

They are then asked if anything they have seen has supported their forming of an opinion.

The Lawyers then decide if you will be allowed to sit on the jury due to your bias, knowledge or lack of a bias.

I think they are each allowed to eliminate 3 potential jurors.

New evidence has come to light that at least one juror lied.
Mr. Stone should be granted a new trial as the other one is thrown out.
I think the tweets should suffice

That's not true. I have a very biased opinion about white supremacy.. as almost everybody does. You either are one, passively support it, or you hate it. But if asked to serve as a juror on a case involving an alleged white supremacist, I believe I could focus on the facts of guilt/innocence involving just the case at hand and render an unbiased verdict...

rofl
Glad you would never serve on my jury if required
What was in those Tweets that suggested racism to you?
What was in those Tweets that suggested racism to you?

Ummm, okay...she just hates Trump. Is that good enough for you? I’m sure it’s not

That makes her impartial

catfight
Do you know how many millions of white people feel the same way about Trump? I suppose they are racists too?
Like I said before. If there were thousands of eye witnesses to an assassination, it still wouldn’t be true for some

You are the ‘some’
Do you know how many millions of white people feel the same way about Trump? I suppose they are racists too?

Did I say anything about black or white ???

This isn’t about black and white. Racism is racism...period
The biased but still fair judge all ready threw it out ... she then ignored the jurists lies and scolded Stones attorneys for not doing there due diligence pre-trial ...

I’m sure if this happened to Pit or DC’s dad they’d be 100% fine with it ... rolleyes

Then what the hell are you talking about?
The biased but still fair judge all ready threw it out ... she then ignored the jurists lies and scolded Stones attorneys for not doing there due diligence pre-trial ...

I’m sure if this happened to Pit or DC’s dad they’d be 100% fine with it ... rolleyes

Fair and balanced

rofl

Then what the hell are you talking about?

If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?
If you don't mind me answering, I remember the day JFK was assassinated.

I remember as a teenager thinking the Vietnam war would last until I was drafted and sent to fight there. But it didn't.

Is that close enough for you?
Is it a guessing game ....

I’m going with 64 ...
61. I was quite young when JFK was assassinated. But I remember it because it was the first time I saw my mom break down and cry.
Is it a guessing game ....

I’m going with 64 ...

I guess 16
See, now you are avoiding the subject to walk down a personal path. About what I was expecting.
61. I was quite young when JFK was assassinated. But I remember it because it was the first time I saw my mom break down and cry.

I just turned 62. I remember the day and where I was like it happened yesterday

I was sick and my mother was taking me to the doctor when it was announced over the am radio station.
See, now you are avoiding the subject to walk down a personal path. About what I was expecting.

I’m checking on your current situation dude...I now know your age. Do you work? Do you like your job? Did life leave you behind? Are you lonely? Etc etc...be nice dude

I think you've lost your way.
I'm a happily married man. I'm not going into my entire personal life on a public message board. But I will say that I have lived a good life to this point and very much enjoyed my occupation. There are posters on this very board who have known me for a long time.

Yet that really has nothing to do with the topic we were discussing. You have avoided it like the plague. Racism is directly tied to race by the very definition of the word. You eluded that you weren't talking about race. In that case, it wouldn't be racism at all. So I asked you what the hell you were talking about.

In return you are asking about my life story rather than addressing the issue. So please, get back to the topic. My life is none of your business.

Explain what you're talking about and how racism has nothing to do with race. I can't wait to hear this.
I'm a happily married man. I'm not going into my entire personal life on a public message board. But I will say that I have lived a good life to this point and very much enjoyed my occupation. There are posters on this very board who have known me for a long time.

Yet that really has nothing to do with the topic we were discussing. You have avoided it like the plague. Racism is directly tied to race by the very definition of the word. You eluded that you weren't talking about race. In that case, it wouldn't be racism at all. So I asked you what the hell you were talking about.

In return you are asking about my life story rather than addressing the issue. So please, get back to the topic. My life is none of your business.

Explain what you're talking about and how racism has nothing to do with race. I can't wait to hear this.

I never said racism has nothing to do with race. I said racism is a 2 way street...do you get it?

Once again, what the hell are you talking about? How does this have anything to do with this woman or what she said?

Once again, what the hell are you talking about? How does this have anything to do with this woman or what she said?

You understand exactly, but like most libs, you will never admit it. No need to write a long bs rebuttal

I know what’s coming next lol
Gov. Mike Huckabee: Trump would be doing all Americans a favor by commuting Roger Stone's sentence

“Roger Stone would still be convicted, but it would commute his sentence to no time would be served,” Huckabee said. “So instead of a nine-year prison sentence -- and I honestly cannot imagine why anybody, even the people who hate the president and hate Roger Stone, thinks that that makes any sense. And the truth is as taxpayers, we’re going to have to pay for it, so the president would do us all a favor by saying, ‘I’ll commute the sentence.’”

Saving money is a good thing thumbsup
Quote:
I never said racism has nothing to do with race. I said racism is a 2 way street...do you get it?

I can tell you for sure 110 percent that Pit s not now, nor has he ever been racist. He is one of the best people I have ever known.
thumbsup

rofl
Glad you would never serve on my jury if required

Good luck finding 12 people who don't have a strong opinion about white supremacy.. first, no blacks, hispanics, asians, or Jews on the jury..
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Quote:

I can tell you for sure 110 percent that Pit s not now, nor has he ever been racist. He is one of the best people I have ever known.

I never said pit was racist?
There’s only one individual on this board I know to be a true racist...I will not mention a name

He does display an unusual flag
There’s only one individual on this board I know to be a true racist...I will not mention a name

Flys a funny flag

Rocket is a very left leaning white guy, not a racist.
Whatever you say my friend

Color is not important to me...I have friends of many colors

I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion. I have gone around and around with him, BUT while we don't agree on much of anything I still respect his right to disagree with me at every turn.

I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion. I have gone around and around with him, BUT while we don't agree on much of anything I still respect his right to disagree with me at every turn.

Hey GM, being silent on here for a long time, but reading a lot, I have great respect
for you. Some people I just can’t offer the same accolades
That's fine bro. It's nice to meet you bro thumbsup
Same to you bro!
what the hell is this softness being displayed on the board?

screw gm, screw memphis, i got beef with both of you.
Oh shut the hell,up. You love me and everybody knows it smile
love and beef are two separate things though.
Oh shut the hell,up. You love me and everybody knows it smile

rofl rofl rofl
Everyone loves GM LOL
He plays nice
Gov. Mike Huckabee: Trump would be doing all Americans a favor by commuting Roger Stone's sentence

“...And the truth is as taxpayers, we’re going to have to pay for it, so the president would do us all a favor by saying, ‘I’ll commute the sentence.’”

Saving money is a good thing thumbsup

Dear Mike:

I gladly pay taxes to keep my libraries open and my schools running. I happily pay to be assured that someone will come and save my house from a fire. I happily pay taxes for emergency services, police protection and garbage collection. I have no problem feeling good about my tax dollars going to this cause, because it's actually saving me money.

"How?" you may ask. That's easy, Mike:

In this instance, My Tax Dollars are doing double duty: they are supporting Law & Order and waste disposal.

Saving money is a good thing.
thumbsup
Dear Mike,

Please ignore that previous post as I am a tax payer and demand justice.

I do not support spending my money to try someone in court over something that has already been proven a hoax.

The main character in this play has been Exonerated so wasting money to lock up someone over a false narrative is unjust.
Dear Mike,

Why did you and Mike split? You were so good on morning radio together.
Dear Mike,

You can ignore that post too.
PS MIKE,
Please try to stop the DEMS from using our taxpayer dollars from buying the minority vote, maybe they should actually help them by legislation and real compassion.
I love playing the role of trendsetter.

So many fans- following my lead.

After a lifetime of being out front, it still never gets old.
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
I love playing the role of trendsetter.

So many fans- following my lead.

After a lifetime of being out front, it still never gets old.

Trendsetters are discussed in the women's sports thread!
I'm a fan of women's sports.

Serena
Alex Morgan
Whitney Miller
Misty May-Treanor

Each and every one could publicly embarrass you.

Bet you prefer watching men all the time.
Not that there's anything wrong with that....
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
I'm a fan of women's sports.

Serena
Alex Morgan
Whitney Miller
Misty May-Treanor

Each and every one could publicly embarrass you.

Bet you prefer watching men all the time.

I'm a fan of women's sports too. Especially when it's played by... y'know... women.
2-late, busted! tsktsk
Now Michael Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell has moved to withdraw Flynn's guilty plea for making false statements to the FBI about his communications and conversations with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak—which stemmed from Mueller’s probe as well.

“The prosecution has shown abject bad faith in pure retaliation against Mr. Flynn since he retained new counsel,” she wrote. “This can only be because, with new, unconflicted counsel, Mr. Flynn refused to lie for the prosecution.” tsktsk

So the Justice Department taps an outside prosecutor to review the handling of Michael Flynn's case.

Justice is breaking out all over America! thumbsup
the undermining of justice has been activated by a criminal White House.
There is even justice for your one time boy...

Ex-CNN darling, former Democrat candidate, former Trump accuser, Michael Avenatti convicted of trying to extort Nike

tsktsk
good.

unlike you we dont defend losers like him when found to be absolutely corrupt.
You see those little words, "Found Guilty"?

Not Exonerated.
Not Acquitted.
But Found Guilty.

Call me when you got something.
like the many people trump knows who are found guilty and sent to prison?

also, Avenatti doesnt have a republican senate taking bullets for him left and right.

Trump is trash, and will always be trash.

he'll be burning in hell, and im sure most of his supporters will be right down there with him, still cheering him on.
and, oh look:

DOJ Declines to Pursue Criminal Charges against Andrew McCabe

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-declines-pursue-criminal-charges-174346359.html

uh oh, Der Fuhrer wont be happy about this!
and, oh look:

Totally exonerated!
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
and, oh look:

Totally exonerated!

He raised $554,000 on his 'gofundme' account for legal fees...a lot of people must have been worried his trash-ass was in deep trouble!
J\C
The odd part is that not one of the last guys criminals never got indicted and the libs have no problem with those dirtbags...watta a crazy country
There is even justice for your one time boy...

Ex-CNN darling, former Democrat candidate, former Trump accuser, Michael Avenatti convicted of trying to extort Nike

tsktsk

And that's a good thing. I said it then and I'll say it now. When Avenatti was going after Trump, it was one scum bag going after another scum bag. It made for great entertainment.

Come to find out Trump was lying and Stormy was paid off by "I know nothing about a payoff to her" Trump.

Sometimes it takes a scum bag to catch a scum bag.
J\C
The odd part is that not one of the last guys criminals never got indicted and the libs have no problem with those dirtbags...watta a crazy country

You'll have that when you don't surround yourself with criminals.
or if you give all of YOUR criminals a pass SMFH …...
Barr knows he is tip toeing on a fine line and is playing CYA. Trump deserves to be impeached again for his actions this week with Stone and others.
Barr knows he is tip toeing on a fine line and is playing CYA. Trump deserves to be impeached again for his actions this week with Stone and others.

Long live the King.
or if you give all of YOUR criminals a pass SMFH …...

You do realize that they have investigated Hillary yet again since Trump was elected, right? Still nothing. You do realize they investigated McCabe as well, right? Still nothing.

I guess it's the Trump administration giving them a pass? Do you really think if they had anything on the democrats that after three years with Trump in office they wouldn't have brought anyone up on charges?

You've been conned, again.
Judge will sentence Roger Stone on Thursday, but could postpone punishment pending bid for new trial

Justice breaking out all over America! thumbsup
Paleez...who just who investigated Hillary man you talk about me being conned ,that case was never investigated and was completely rigged from the jump, Please tell me or better yet when the Monster Hillary ever was put under oath by the FBI and actually was questioned?....ILL WAIT.

Team Trump's latest Clinton investigation ending with a whimper

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show...himper-n1116231

She testified under oath for 11 hours during the Benghazi hearing. The Trump administration has investigated her, yet again and came up with nothing.
At this point, trump being part of the deep state is the only reasoning they have left as to why she’s not in jail, or even indicted.

The GOP had full control of government for two years and could’ve ran all the investigations they want under the direction of trump, and all the conspiracy theories About Hillary and Benghazi and emails could’ve been searched into, and yet here we are.

Another republican led investigation into Hillary leading to.....absolutely nothing.

I mean Pit, could you imagine how the GOP would’ve reacted if they found half the evidence On Hillary that mueller, comey, and the dems found on trump and his henchmen?

They would’ve thrown a party bringing the guillotine on the steps of Capitol Hill.
So are you saying she never used bleachBit or hammers to destroy
evidence under subpoena by Congress?

Or is it the fact Justice has decided not to take it to court?
Many of them limit their news sources. They have no idea that team Trump has been trying to support his crazy theories and have fallen flat on their accusations. Like with McCabe. Trump repeatedly called him a crook and said he was a criminal. He called for investigations on McCabe. So his cronies did exactly that.

DOJ will not charge ex-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, a frequent Trump target

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/doj-drop...ump-target.html

They still can't seem to figure out that when Trump accuses others of things, it's actually what he himself is doing. As in this "witch hunt".
Team Trump's latest Clinton investigation ending with a whimper

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show...himper-n1116231

She testified under oath for 11 hours during the Benghazi hearing. The Trump administration has investigated her, yet again and came up with nothing.

Deep state Obummer fake news Benghazi pizzagate demoncrat libs. That’s why.
LoCK hEr UP!!!
So are you saying Hillary never used bleachBit or hammers to destroy evidence under subpoena by Congress?

Or is it the fact Justice has decided not to take it to court?
Are you saying an investigation ran by the Trump administrtion couldn't find her guilty of anything even though she'd been investigated several times now?
No, I am saying she is guilty of many things but the Justice Department will not be taking her to court on criminal charges.

Being the big 2016 Loser is enough for them I guess.

Also the Democrats have spent all available funds to get an Exoneration and Acquittal of our President.
No, I am saying she is guilty of many things but the Justice Department will not be taking her to court on criminal charges.

Being the big 2016 Loser is enough for them I guess.

Also the Democrats have spent all available funds to get an Exoneration and Acquittal of our President.

Impeached.
If losing in 2016 was enough, then why did they investigate her after the election? Yes, Trump said lock her up. His supporters said lock her up. But they can't find anything to lock her up for and all you have are lame excuses.
Forever, for always, until the end of time.... impeached.
Forever, for always, until the end of time.... Acquitted of those accusations. thumbsup
I was thinking about this,, what the hell is the difference, Trump will just Pardon him anyway.... He likes to pardon guys that do stuff he doesn't think is illegal,,, Even though the law says otherwise..
White collar criminals, rarely ever think what they are doing is a crime. They somehow think they're above that. Trump is only helping to embolden that idea. When people do the same things you do and you don't consider yourself a criminal, this is what you see.
Stone just got 40 months. That’s a lot of criminals trump surrounds himself with, with many serving prison time.
That's better.

I hated the thought of Trump pardoning a 9 year sentence but 3 years looks much better.

Bring out the HAMMA!
Sadly it appears you have no clue how any of this actually works.

The judge has the final say on the sentence. Not the prosecutor or the president. I think this is exactly the sentence the judge would have handed down either way.
Just watch as my boy works this problem.

Only a pardon can fairly undo this mess.

This is not about politics and it's not about friendship, it's about the Constitution and human decency.
You mean that he was convicted by a jury of his piers? I know in your world that doesn't mean anything.
The judge should interrogated the departed prosecutors about what they knew about this biased foreperson and when they knew it and why they quit. And then determine whether or not the integrity of Stone's trial was adversely affected by this juror. It seems inconceivable that it was not. tsktsk

Former Memphis City Schools Board President Tomeka Hart said last week that she was the foreperson on the jury that convicted Stone, and revealed a history of Democratic activism after a string of her anti-Trump social media posts came to light.
It sounds to me like you only want Trump supporters on juries that decide the fate of Trump's criminals.
I only call for Due Process and Blind Justice, as I have for many years. This trial had neither.
It had due process and he was convicted. Trying to change the truth is all you have.
I only call for Due Process and Blind Justice, as I have for many years. This trial had neither.

For justice to be truly blind, I'd think they'd have to ignore what Trump says..... You don't want that.
Roger Stone's sentence proves that AG Barr was right and trial prosecutors were wrong.
Trump isn’t upset the once again, the Russians are trying to meddle in the elections.

Nah, he’s upset that now the Dems know for a fact, briefed by his own intel officials. What a disgrace.

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/us/po...pgtype=Homepage

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, in a disclosure that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that Mr. Trump has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

That intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, is an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter.

Though some current and former officials speculated that the briefing may have played a role in the removal of Mr. Maguire, who had told people in recent days that he believed he would remain in the job, two administration officials said the timing was coincidental. Mr. Grenell had been in discussions with the administration about taking on new roles, they said, and Mr. Trump had never felt a personal kinship with Mr. Maguire.

Spokeswomen for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and its election security office declined to comment. A White House spokesman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A House intelligence committee official called the Feb. 13 briefing an important update about “the integrity of our upcoming elections” and said that members of both parties attended, including Representative Devin Nunes of California, the top Republican on the committee.

The Washington Post first reported the Oval Office confrontation between Mr. Trump and Mr. Maguire.
Oh Pa-Leeze!

With this crop of Democrats, Trump doesn't need the Russians in order to win!

And if Bernie or Warren win, WE WILL BE THE RUSSIANS!!!
Imagine that... and the Republicans went after the intelligence agency official for reporting it according to what I just watched the reporter say to Chuck Todd. The must protect the commie autocratic dictator.
Oh Pa-Leeze!

Yes, Trump's people in intelligence are now against him somehow corrupted by the deep state... HOAX, FAKE NEWS, blah blah blah... Trump and all his congressional protectors are TRAITORS. Period. At least we know if he does win again, we're impeaching him again, and again, and again.
Comrade Sanders to the rescue, holding the line against evil Everlast speed bags since 1991.
Oh Pa-Leeze!

We already are. Intelligence officials said Russia is meddling in order to keep Trump. Trump removes the guy that presented the report.

If that doesn't scream Kremlin, then you're too far gone.

When Trump tries to have an official that disagrees with him executed via anti-aircraft gun, what will you say then?
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Oh Pa-Leeze!

We already are. Intelligence officials said Russia is meddling in order to keep Trump. Trump removes the guy that presented the report.

If that doesn't scream Kremlin, then you're too far gone.

When Trump tries to have an official that disagrees with him executed via anti-aircraft gun, what will you say then?

When is the last time you have seen certain folks in intel or the Justice Department attack a President like this? Never.

Even your boy Schumer warned Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schum...ing-back-at-you

Just this once, try looking at things without a bias.

Trump doesn't need the Russians and would not risk it all for their support.

They may support him while France may support Bernie and China, Warren.

Pa-leeze!
Schumer's not 'my boy'. I'm an Independent (and a fairly conservative one, at that). But when I see someone throw a temper tantrum when he gets called out... well, I call it like I see it.

He didn't attack the report, he attacked the messenger. Then put a yes-man in his place.
Do you work for someone?

If you do, go to the press and say derogatory things against your boss.

Then see what happens to you, as it should.

Pa-leeze!
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!
He didn't go to the press. He said it in the proper arena (Intelligence briefing).

And when my boss is wrong, I do call him out (as tactfully as possible). I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.
Justice.

(I loathe Hillary. But this is still funny.)
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

He didn't say anything derogatory against his boss. He reported Russian meddling to congress. Unless you now think Trump is a Russian, which I can see how you may think that, he didn't say anything negative or even about Trump.
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!
He didn't go to the press. He said it in the proper arena (Intelligence briefing).

And when my boss is wrong, I do call him out (as tactfully as possible). I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.

Hey Oober, tell us- how did 40's lunch taste? Did you share it with Pit?

rofl
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

He didn't say anything derogatory against his boss. He reported Russian meddling to congress. Unless you now think Trump is a Russian, which I can see how you may think that, he didn't say anything negative or even about Trump.

Again... it's illuminating how some take umbrage not with the report or the facts behind it, but simply that it was shared (in the appropriate environment and with the appropriate people).
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

Oh man, now we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

He didn't say anything derogatory against his boss???

Yea, he only said our enemies are working to help his boss get reelected!

Pa-Leeze, let OOBER talk!
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

Again... it's illuminating how some take umbrage not with the report or the facts behind it, but simply that it was shared (in the appropriate environment and with the appropriate people).

Ok, now you go "Share" derogatory remarks about your boss with the "Appropriate" people and then Pa-Leeze come on over for coffee as you won't have anything else to do once he replaces you.
so giving an intelligence briefing on foreign interference is somehow derogatory against the president?

lmfao theres nothing you wont defend. pathetic.
I understand how in your world telling the truth about what's going on in our elections is an attack on Trump.
I still remember when you and your fellow anarchists cried bitter tears about our Intel Community being evil and corrupt as they told Bush that Iraq had WMD.

Oh how the story has changed now that you live in a Trump hate bubble. They can do no wrong. tsktsk

Pa-Leeze!
and how sad is it that the intelligence community, with all of their flaws, is still way more trustworthy than trump?

remember, trump isnt mad about the intel. he's mad that the dems now know about it. which means he agrees with the intel community on their report.
Wildly swinging, hoping even one might connect. Legs made of rubber, 'Fighter 40' remains upright only through the assistance of the ropes.

A predictable outcome, when the contest features farts v. facts...
Fighter 40 is eating lunch and trading stocks with one hand while taming the shrews with the fingers on the other!
J\C
This new report would only benefit the LIB, left dems as we can see by the enthusiastic responses by the left here and their dem Pollit bureau. I believe that PUTIN knows that and so does this board and if the Russians are so intent on helping Trump they wouldn't be that stupid which leads me to believe that the true commie Bernie will benefit as he and the fascists left are setting up this whole effin joke of a report... Obama era effin pfffft.
Ah, good, my tag team partner just punched in!

Have at it Riley. thumbsup
Fighter 40 is eating lunch and trading stocks with one hand while taming the shrews with the fingers on the other!

Hard to do- while shaking you Dump-colored pom poms...

smdh
which leads me to believe that the true commie Bernie will benefit as he and the fascists left are setting up this whole effin joke of a report... Obama era effin pfffft.

So you believe that a Trump appointee is working with the left to create a false report?

Quote:
"I am pleased to inform you that the Honorable Joseph Maguire, current Director of the National Counterterrorism Center, will be named Acting Director of National Intelligence, effective August 15th. Admiral Maguire has a long and distinguished....career in the military, retiring from the U.S. Navy in 2010. He commanded at every level, including the Naval Special Warfare Command. He has also served as a National Security Fellow at Harvard University. I have no doubt he will do a great job!"

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/08/749599468/trump-names-new-acting-director-of-national-intelligence

Yes, now former military officials who have been appointed by Trump have joined the deep state.

rofl
No I dont believe that hes working for the left he is only saying what he was told, but I do believe that the left is setting up and planting this whole BS story as THe MONSTER Hillary did and got away with. Remember Bernie is the commie and he is your guy LMFAO.
So a Trump appointee is the one who told the story but it's somehow the fault of the Democrats? Bernie is not "my guy". Obviously you either don't read the board or have a comprehension problem.
No I dont believe that hes working for the left he is only saying what he was told, but I do believe that the left is setting up and planting this whole BS story as THe MONSTER Hillary did and got away with. Remember Bernie is the commie and he is your guy LMFAO.

Do you even know what a commie is or are you just parroting?
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

Ok, now you go "Share" derogatory remarks about your boss with the "Appropriate" people and then Pa-Leeze come on over for coffee as you won't have anything else to do once he replaces you.

He reported on intelligence officially gathered. He didn't tell a "your mom" joke or pass a note in class with an ugly stick figure drawing. If you find fact-finding endeavors derogatory, then you need to look in a mirror.
Ok fair enuff I accept my assumptiom that he is not your guy and no I do not read all of your posts but, you have been calling me "COMRADE " and I assume the your are equating me with being a Russian sympathizer.
How CAN someone read all of his posts?
I don't recall calling you comrade but it's possible that I did.

I mean after all, it's those in your crowd that call the left Communists.

While at the very same time, since 2016 have supported the very same man as president that the Russians support.

So maybe you shouldn't be so surprised if someone gives you the label of comrade?
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
How CAN someone read all of his posts?

I understand how someone who thinks it's impossible to read the Mueller report would have a problem comprehending that. It's called reading the thread.
The Russia thing was debunked and you keep on denying that Trump was exonerated ,my advice is to get over it and move on. No proof of the accusations but more the ebuff evidence against Hillary and you stand by while she has been protected and never investigated SMH
The Russia thing was debunked and you keep on denying that Trump was exonerated ,my advice is to get over it and move on. No proof of the accusations but more the ebuff evidence against Hillary and you stand by while she has been protected and never investigated SMH

What Russia thing was debunked. Ease elaborate and be specific.

Hilary never investigated??? I mean there is ignorance and then there is beligerance ... And then there's statements like that. Unreal. I
Incredible, isn't it?

Facts, truth, reality... three things that are to Deplorables what sunlight is to a vampire.
The Russia thing was debunked and you keep on denying that Trump was exonerated

Even people in his own party and the Mueller report didn't exonerate him. Russia interfered in the 2016 election and is doing the same in the 2020 election.

I didn't say hillary wasn't guilty of anything. I don't actually know. But even Trump's own people couldn't charge her with a crime because they just finished investigating her....... again.

So yes, you are supporting the same person for president as the Russians.

What Russia thing was debunked. Ease elaborate and be specific.

Hilary never investigated??? I mean there is ignorance and then there is beligerance ... And then there's statements like that. Unreal. I

It's been a long time since the election. What did Russia do to get trump elected back then? My memory isn't what it once was.
Food you sign in with the wrong account Riley?

If your memory is struggling Arch ... The internet is your friend. And if you stick to your usual sources maybe they can confirm your preconceived notions? My question to Riley still stands.
Here's What We Know So Far About Russia's 2016 Meddling

When Russia set out to interfere with the 2016 election, it went all out.

Over the course of the election, a wide-ranging group of Russians probed state voter databases for insecurities; hacked the Hillary Clinton campaign, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the Democratic National Committee; tried to hack the campaign of Sen. Marco Rubio and the Republican National Committee; released politically damaging information on the internet; spread propaganda on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram; staged rallies in Florida and Pennsylvania; set up meetings with members of the Trump campaign and its associates; and floated a business proposition for a skyscraper in Moscow to the Trump Organization.

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/

And nobody said it "helped get Trump elected". Only that they tried to influence the election in trump's favor. Whether it actually helped him get elected or not we'll probably never know for sure.
Food you sign in with the wrong account Riley?

If your memory is struggling Arch ... The internet is your friend. And if you stick to your usual sources maybe they can confirm your preconceived notions? My question to Riley still stands.

I don't know about food.

Yeah, I did check the internet. It was a friend. It was also nice to read about the mueller report that was so decisive, nothing happened.

In fact, as 1 unbiased article I read said it boils down to this: Those that believe russian meddling by posting social media ads believe russia meddled, and those that believe russia didn't change a single vote don't see it as meddling.

(on a side note, I see things daily from my dem/lib friends that are half truths at best - on face book that is)

So, about food?
Food is necessary to sustain life. Beyond that it was an autocorrect...

So based on your summary, Russia most definitely did attempt to try and get Trump elected. Correct? And from there you're suggesting opinion is divided upon the success that they achieved. Correct? beyond that we know that the Mueller investigation led to many arrests. Factual so definitely correct.

So when Riley says the Russia thing has been debunked, he is completely and totally wrong. Correct, because one part is opinion (how much they were successful) ... The rest is proven and factual ...And the opposite of what Riley claimed. Unsurprising, given his claim that Hillary has never been investigated.

No, that's not at all what I said.

Misinformation is everywhere. That's closer to what I said.

Thanks.

Hey, how did russia change the election again? And the dem's are back at it saying it's going on again.............yet none of them talk about how Bernie got jacked the last time? I should change that: very few are talking about it.
I pointed it out to you yet you ignored it. Imagine that....
So now you are saying Russia didn't try to spread misinformation with the overwhelming majority of it having the goal of getting Trump elected ?

See you keep wanting to change the subject and talk about whether they succeeded but you can't talk about success without defining the objective.

One post you seem to acknowledge they were actively trying to get elected AND suggesting they didn't influence the elect. Now you're saying it was non specific misinformation and don't want to say the goal was to get Trump elected.
Bernie is the commie.

rofl You need a lesson on the difference between communism and socialism dude . Get back with us when you get some education bro.
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
No, that's not at all what I said.

Misinformation is everywhere. That's closer to what I said.

Thanks.

Hey, how did russia change the election again? And the dem's are back at it saying it's going on again.............yet none of them talk about how Bernie got jacked the last time? I should change that: very few are talking about it.

TV and Twitter..in plain sight

‘Russia if you’re listening”

“DOJ if you’re listening”.
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Bernie is the commie.

rofl You need a lesson on the difference between communism and socialism dude . Get back with us when you get some education bro.

Faux News and the GOP have been equating anything socialist to communism for years. The mindless simply regurgitate what they heard. It doesn't matter that Europe is made up of mostly Capitalist countries which have heavy (left) social programs WAY to the left of where the Dems want to take the USA. NONE OF THEM ARE COMMUNIST OR EVER REFERRED TO AS SUCH. . . . .But you know - when the Alt Right media and the GOP starts spewing their propaganda, some of it's gonna stick.
The GOP-lite establishment dems are doing it right now to Bernie. Chris Matthews compared his win in Nevada to the Nazis invading France. I've heard him called a communist, a socialist, unelectable, an extremist, and a cult-like leader this weekend from his own side. There have been no calls to rally behind him like there were in 2016 for HRC as unity seems to only be a message for the moderates when they get their guy/gal in there. smh
Well I hardly watch any TV news - so I don't haven't see what you are talking about yet. But if you have a large % of the party and candidates who are centrist - not at all unsurprising that they wouldn't "gang up" to attack the leader in the race who is much further Left. If Bernie is the man he has to weather the storm.
I agree to a point. But I draw the line at comparing a jewish candidate who lost much of his family in the holocaust to Nazis.

Geez, did you read the Mueller Report? no you didn't., know how I can tell... you still think that Trump was exonerated.

He was not.. Not even close.

Geez, trump and Fox news tells you want to think and you just blindly go with it.

Read that damn report...

What the hell does hillary have to do with it. That's what Trumpians do... If they got no argument, they deflect.
JC.
The report was all a hoax full of lies and deceit and Hillary was the catalyst for the Russian hoax ,suck it up ,but make sure to vote for the true commie Bernie the crazy old man that wants us to be socialized while hes a multimillionaire pfffft and Trump was exonerated LOL
JC.
The report was all a hoax full of lies and deceit and Hillary was the catalyst for the Russian hoax ,suck it up ,but make sure to vote for the true commie Bernie the crazy old man that wants us to be socialized while hes a multimillionaire pfffft and Trump was exonerated LOL

Not even a little bit of that is true...
The GOP-lite establishment dems

Until your ilk came along they were simply called Democrats. They still are to everyone but the radical left.

He reported on intelligence officially gathered. He didn't tell a "your mom" joke or pass a note in class with an ugly stick figure drawing. If you find fact-finding endeavors derogatory, then you need to look in a mirror.

I looked in the mirror and saw you falling for another Trump hater Hoax...

US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference

Washington -(CNN)The US intelligence community's top election security official appears to have overstated the intelligence community's formal assessment of Russian interference in the 2020 election, omitting important nuance during a briefing with lawmakers earlier this month, three national security officials told CNN.

The official, Shelby Pierson, told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump get reelected.
The US intelligence community has assessed that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election and has separately assessed that Russia views Trump as a leader they can work with.

But the US does not have evidence that Russia's interference this cycle is aimed at reelecting Trump, the officials said.
"The intelligence doesn't say that," one senior national security official told CNN. "A more reasonable interpretation of the intelligence is not that they have a preference, it's a step short of that. It's more that they understand the President is someone they can work with, he's a dealmaker."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/...ders/index.html

Look in your own mirror and you will see this... tsktsk
The Russia thing was debunked and you keep on denying that Trump was exonerated ,my advice is to get over it and move on. No proof of the accusations

Riley right again as the hyenas circle! thumbsup
And you are once again dead wrong on another witch hunt. rofl

By now, even Putin must be laughing at you!
Putin is laughing at you for supporting his preferred candidate.
Yeah ok....keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Why not? You say all kinds of crazy crap to make yourself feel better.

I looked in the mirror and saw you falling for another Trump hater Hoax...

US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference

Washington -(CNN)The US intelligence community's top election security official appears to have overstated the intelligence community's formal assessment of Russian interference in the 2020 election, omitting important nuance during a briefing with lawmakers earlier this month, three national security officials told CNN.

The official, Shelby Pierson, told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump get reelected.
The US intelligence community has assessed that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election and has separately assessed that Russia views Trump as a leader they can work with.

But the US does not have evidence that Russia's interference this cycle is aimed at reelecting Trump, the officials said.
"The intelligence doesn't say that," one senior national security official told CNN. "A more reasonable interpretation of the intelligence is not that they have a preference, it's a step short of that. It's more that they understand the President is someone they can work with, he's a dealmaker."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/...ders/index.html

Look in your own mirror and you will see this... tsktsk

That you see me when you look in the mirror is... concerning, to say the least.

From further down, past where you stopped reading...

Russia interfered in the 2016 election with the aim of helping Trump get elected and damaging then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign, the intelligence community concluded, writing in its post-election assessment that "Putin and the Russian government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump." And while it is not inconceivable that Russia is once again looking to boost Trump's candidacy, three national security officials said the US intelligence community does not yet have the evidence to make that assessment.

Since becoming President, Trump has consistently questioned that intelligence assessment, including during a news conference alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin. And many of Trump's foreign policies have benefited Russia, from his abrupt pullout of US troops from northern Syria to the discord he has sown with America's closest European allies. And he has previously expressed a reluctance to impose severe sanctions on Russia.
Those facts, the US assessment that Russia views Trump as someone they can work with and the separate assessment of Russian interference in the 2020 elections may have led Pierson to connect the dots.

Reading that reminded me of Diam's 0 + 0 = 0 line. Connecting dots, and so forth. It really doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon...
© DawgTalkers.net