DawgTalkers.net
‘It’s like Hitler Youth’: Trump attacked over plans for ‘patriotic education’

Donald Trump has been ridiculed over plans for a “patriotic education” commission for American schools, with critics comparing the proposals to Nazi Germany’s Hitler Youth programme.

Speaking at what was dubbed the White House Conference on American History, the US president said children had undergone “decades of leftwing indoctrination”, as he set out plans for a “patriotic education” programme.

"We're launching a new pro-American lesson plan for students called [the] 1776 Commission,” he told an audience. “We're going to teach our children the truth about America."

Twitter users soon mocked the president, with one person comparing his speech at the National Archives to “straight up Nazi rhetoric”.

Others panned the proposals as being on par with the Hitler Youth, as the Nazi youth organisation’s name trended on Twitter on Friday.

“Since people are (correctly) equating Trump’s new executive order with Hitler’s Youth, here is an interesting factoid,” wrote American author and film producer, Tariq Nasheed. “Hitler’s Youth was actually inspired by the Boy Scouts...Because the Boy Scouts was founded by white supremacist Robert Baden-Powell”.

The president, announcing the creation of a “1776 Commission” to promote “patriotic” and “pro-America” education, had also criticised The New York Times’ 1619 Project, an initiative educating children on the arrival of the first slave ship to North America.

"There is no more powerful force than a parent's love for their children,” said Mr Trump. “And patriotic mums and dads are going to demand that their children are no longer fed hateful lies about this country".

The 1619 project’s mission statement says it will educate Americans about slavery and the contributions of black Americans to national life, which Mr Trump called “warped”.

https://news.yahoo.com/hitler-youth-trump-attacked-over-125146471.html
Patriotism is equated with Naziism now? Interesting.
You know you have you priorities straight when you are more worried about teaching children about patriotism than about WAP (currently the #1 song in the US; I'll let the old people look up what WAP means themselves).

Well done!
you honestly think trump is trying to teach "patriotism?"

my wife is german and explained to me how people fell for Hitler's crap back in the day. all the propaganda and racist BS masked by words like "patriotism."

and here y'all go falling for the same BS.

history doesn't repeat, but it often rhymes.

lmfao, we really got dudes thinking trump wants to teach patriotic education. no wonder we're one of the dumbest countries on the planet.
I posted this earlier in the general election thread

Sounds eerily familiar to:

Hitler immediately made changes to the school curriculum. Education in "racial awareness" began at school and children were constantly reminded of their racial duties to the "national community". Biology, along with political education, became compulsory. Children learnt about "worthy" and "unworthy" races, about breeding and hereditary disease. "They measured their heads with tape measures, checked the colour of their eyes and texture of their hair against charts of Aryan or Nordic types, and constructed their own family trees to establish their biological, not historical, ancestry.... They also expanded on the racial inferiority of the Jews". (4)

As Louis L. Snyder has pointed out: "There were to be two basic educational ideas in his ideal state. First, there must be burnt into the heart and brains of youth the sense of race. Second, German youth must be made ready for war, educated for victory or death. The ultimate purpose of education was to fashion citizens conscious of the glory of country and filled with fanatical devotion to the national cause." (5)

The Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, claimed that the idea that history teaching should be objective was a fallacy of liberalism. (6) "The purpose of history was to teach people that life was always dominated by struggle, that race and blood were central to everything that happened in the past, present and future, and that leadership determined the fate of peoples. Central themes in the new teaching including courage in battle, sacrifice for a greater cause, boundless admiration for the Leader and hatred of Germany's enemies, the Jews." (7)

Hitler appointed the loyal Bernhard Rust as Minister for Education. Rust lost his job as a schoolteacher in 1930 after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a student. He was not charged with the offence because of his "instability of mind". Rust's task was to change the education system so that resistance to fascist ideas were kept to a minimum. (8)

https://spartacus-educational.com/GEReducation.htm

I wish you would start to get it.
bro this is just sad.

we are in a sad sad state of affairs in this country.
really?

sight the examples. please explain to the board how everyone vs racism is somehow along the lines of hitler.

this should be good.
You are totally on the wrong side of which side it trying to take away your freedom and life and everything we hold dear.

Your fights to end racism have become racism and you don't even see it.

Hitler youth were set to destroy Germany by taking over the every minute, thought, and decision of their people to fall in lock step,
This is what the democrat side is trying today, and I wish you would also see that.

example? This is an ongoing theme from the democratic party left since about 1986, with about every word that ever comes out of their mouths, the examples are so plain and so...
It's like you are under an avalanche asking me to show you snow.

Nevermind, I forgot for a minute, some refuse to see, but still, yeah, still I wish you would see,
many on your side, it would be better for all of us.
bro sight the example! you did all that, and still didn't sight a damn thing.

last time i checked, it wasn't the democrats who keep trying to control women's bodies or keep LBGT from marrying or doing literally anything else.

the dems have a lot of issues. taking away freedoms isn't one of them.

but thats the problem with conservative america. they fall for the ILLUSION of freedom. conservatives think choosing between 9 different flavors of cheerios is freedom. but these republicans have PROVEN time and time again they are more than happy to use big government to enforce their PERSONAL morality on the american people. the only freedom they ever actually fight for is freedom for BUSINESS. they fight for deregulations for BUSINESS. and yet dudes like you think that translates to freedoms for individual americans.

man everytime someone talks about "Refuse to see" always seem to be the first ones proving to the masses they have...

lol, what did Trump say recently? "herd mentality"

a bunch of clowns walking around with maga hats like tags on cattle talking about "think for yourselves."
Cite. Just trying to be helpful.
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Cite. Just trying to be helpful.

thanks bro. and i mean that, i know my grammar is sloppy but i always want to use the correct words.
What is the appropriate level of patriotism to try to instill in my children? I don't want to turn them into nazis.
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
I honestly think about everything the democrats do is along the lines of starting the Hitler youth you fear,
And thus I think Trump is fighiting back against those things, So Trump is fighting for freedom.

I wish you would start to get it.

Trump is ANTIFA? lmao, so clueless.
Originally Posted By: s003apr
What is the appropriate level of patriotism to try to instill in my children? I don't want to turn them into nazis.

Then teach them lying to the American people about pandemics is wrong. Colluding with Russians is wrong. EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES IS WRONG... wink

Seriously though, solid question because with the state of this nation at the moment, ANY PATRIOTISM at all might be construed as something it's not while things that are definitely NOT PATRIOTISM are considered by the sheep on the right to be patriotism. Like the murderous ass kid that killed protesters being called a hero... smh
Quote:

I honestly think...

...the rest of your post after these first three words are evidence that those first three words were a lie.
Kyle Rittenhouse is probably not a hero, he is a dumb kid, but, I believe, if he hadn't have been holding an ar-15 type, he'd be a dead dumb kid.
He was holding an AR-15 type weapon and 6 people still tried to kill him.
It's insane. White people aren't safe anywhere

And being a stupid white kid, what did he do,
he went to stop a car lot from being burned down,

He didn't go into someones house, territory or anything that were minding their own business, because
He didn't even go to the car lot until the 2nd night.

But a dumb white kid can't be stupid and alone on the street unless he is holding an AR-15 and even then, 6 people didn't leave him alone they were trying to kill him.
I'm sure I have all the details wrong, someone will tell me,
but It's a shame.

Insane.
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

I honestly think...

...the rest of your post after these first three words are evidence that those first three words were a lie.

Well then you don't know the truth dude!

I haven't told any lies.
Kyle Rittenhouse is probably not a hero, he is a dumb kid, but, I believe, if he hadn't have been holding an ar-15 type, he'd be a dead dumb kid.
He was holding an AR-15 type weapon and 6 people still tried to kill him.
It's insane. White people aren't safe anywhere

And being a stupid white kid, what did he do,
he went to stop a car lot from being burned down,

He didn't go into someones house, territory or anything that were minding their own business, because
He didn't even go to the car lot until the 2nd night.

But a dumb white kid can't be stupid and alone on the street unless he is holding an AR-15 and even then, 6 people didn't leave him alone they were trying to kill him.
I'm sure I have all the details wrong, someone will tell me,
but It's a shame.

Insane.

I'm old and white as snow, I could walk unarmed in any BLM or ANTIFA protest and never be harrassed for even one moment. I guess toting a weapon of war and acting like a fascist pig tends to get your ass kicked, but not killed. When have the protestors killed anyone on the right? Even the shooter that killed the GOPer a few weeks ago wasn't a protester, he was a thug nut job looking to end somebody, that is all. A real lone wolf, unlike this kid and the pack of fascist jackals he was running with.
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

I honestly think...

Well then you don't know the truth dude!

I haven't told any lies.

It's you who don't know bro... You've been duped. That is reality.
j/c:

I have seen comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis from extremists on both sides.

This is strictly a personal opinion and I am not going to debate it. I'm simply voicing my opinion and could care less if anyone agrees or disagrees.

I think both sides on this issue are revolting. Asking people to wear masks, practice social distancing, not congregate in large groups, etc is not even close to Hitler and the Nazis. The mandates were put in place to help protect people. It wasn't about taking away people's rights.

Likewise, comparing Trump and the GOP to Hitler and the Nazis is disgusting. Over six million Jews were murdered. Blacks and homosexuals were also put in camps and murdered. People were shot on sight if they helped the oppressed. This country is not doing such things.

It makes me sick that extremists on both sides resort to such unfair comparisons. In my opinion, it's about winning some political debate rather than trying to seek the truth, compromises, and fair-minded thinking.

Shame on all who resort to such low-brow thinking. All y'all extremists on both sides disgust me!
so then why are you voting for an extremist?

i mean you did all that, and yet you're voting for one.

but ok.
I don't want to get into an argument, Swish.

I have told you this numerous times. I am not voting for Trump. I am voting against the new Democrats. I feel they will punish my family more than Trump will.

I despise Trump as a person. But, I am not voting for a person. I am voting for policy.

I get why you would vote the Dem ticket. They'll help your family better than the GOP. They won't help my family, though.

It's nothing personal between us, bro.
Quote:
White people aren't safe anywhere

Welcome to the club, n00by.

Your newfound membership into the 'Club of Unsafe Americans' joins a proud membership that is over 400 years old upon these shores.

So... believe me, as I speak for Us... when we say:
"We feel your pain."

Get back to me, when your level of discomfort matches ours.

Welcome to The 400 Club.

N00by.
when you check the box at the polls, you ARE voting for trump.

you're not gonna convince anybody with that nonsense spin.

but hey, i dunno what its like to sell out my own values. i dunno what its like to vote for someone i despise.

you right its nothing personal. but damn bro. sorry but thats just weird.
You can trash my character, but I stand by the post I made about the extremists on both sides. Our country is not Nazi Germany. Not even close. People on both sides use that comparison as a scare tactic.

I will go one step further. It's a freaking insult to all those who suffered at the hands of Hitler and the Nazis when people want to compare what's going on in our country on either side to what those poor folks went through.

Just stop!
nobody is calling it nazi germany.

we are making similarities to that movement, which is absolutely valid.

i dunno understand how that flies right over your head. but ok.
You need a little context, I'm talking about Kyle Rittenhouse,
so you are on the side of an angry mob atttaking whites like lynch mobs of the past? and Rittenhouse wouldn't be alive if he weren't carrying an AR-15.

Is that the side you wish to take?

How about Rand Paul leaving the white house?
Do you think it's fine for angry mobs to target people who are minding their own business?

Think twice if that is the side you want to be on.

Oh, and I didn't see your picture until later.
Really? That's disgusting.
Originally Posted By: Swish
nobody is calling it nazi germany.

Guys like OCD, Rocket, and Perfect do it all the time, Swish.

And what about this from the OP?

Quote:
Twitter users soon mocked the president, with one person comparing his speech at the National Archives to “straight up Nazi rhetoric”.

Others panned the proposals as being on par with the Hitler Youth, as the Nazi youth organisation’s name trended on Twitter on Friday.

“Since people are (correctly) equating Trump’s new executive order with Hitler’s Youth, here is an interesting factoid,” wrote American author and film producer, Tariq Nasheed. “Hitler’s Youth was actually inspired by the Boy Scouts...Because the Boy Scouts was founded by white supremacist Robert Baden-Powell”.

Come on, bro. Can we ever play fair? I am not your enemy. Extremists on both sides are whacked.
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
You can trash my character, but I stand by the post I made about the extremists on both sides. Our country is not Nazi Germany. Not even close. People on both sides use that comparison as a scare tactic.

I will go one step further. It's a freaking insult to all those who suffered at the hands of Hitler and the Nazis when people want to compare what's going on in our country on either side to what those poor folks went through.

Just stop!

... Do you really think there won't be a 2nd holocaust if nobody stops it!?

This is who you're voting for, Vers. watch it. watch all of it.

it is soooooooo FITTING that trump supporters want to talk about "patriotism" and education, then turn around and support the guy who got caught running a fraudulent university.

Trump really is trying to put The Onion out of business.

you guys are supporting a guy who got sued for running a fraud school, and appointing a woman who hates public schools in charge of the department of education, in that name of patriotism.

you aren't patriots. you are a danger to society.
and by the way, while everyone is watching the video:

while trump is going "i cant wait for this to go to court," Trump university was shut down.....for fraud, and was settled for 25 million.

but yea, "patriotic education."

this is why the world makes fun of us.
Quote:
you aren't patriots. you are a danger to society.

Tired of the insults, Swish. Have a nice night.
im not tired of telling the truth. have a good night as well.
You totally missed the point of my post.
Or.... you are totally trying to mis-direct the message of my post.

Either way, doesn't matter.
I'm just in the mood to say s# outright, and make myself known plain tonight.

Your newfound, "White Man's Discomfort in 2020" narrative is equivalent to a mosquito's bite on the flesh of a Black American- a citizen whose familial flesh has literally been stung by a thousand lashes of The White Man's Whip.

Even so, we still scratch at a mosquito's itch.

Here is the message that you were too thick to understand, during Round One:
White Americans feeling like targets is nothing new for Black Americans. It's only new for you White Boys & Your Karens.

THAT was the message.

==================================

The very fact that I had to explain my entire post to you is a prime example why guys like me can't talk politics with guys like You.

It's also a prime example why this exchange of ours is the longest one I've engaged in (at PP) for more than 2 months.

Keepin' it short
(because 'long and detailed' is stupidly wasteful and pointless),

clem.
Your entire post with the exception of "& Your Karens." I'll listen to, you still doubled down on the side of the mobs, Oh and hate.
Welcome ladies and gentleman, to the greatest socioeconomic upheaval, since World War 2

Spoiler alert, the north wins again.
j/c

I won't go as far as the OP in comparing it to the Hitler Youth movement. But what I will say is what is being attempted is to "Whitewash history". To even further use propaganda than when I was in school.

Let me explain. When I went to high school, nobody taught me about the trail of tears. When it came to slavery much of it was glossed over. There was next to nothing taught about the civil right movement.

Everything in our history text books were all about what a great and wonderful country we all lived in and the glorious history of our nation. I did have a wonderful history teacher in high school however. A real American hero. For anyone interested in learning about the man just google Colonel Dean Hess.

So I asked him why we were never actually taught all American history but only the parts that glorified America? He told me he had to teach according to the curriculum. He expounded on the fact that the school administration frowned upon teachers who deviated from the curriculum in regards to history. That he would however make class time available for students who wished to discuss or give oral reports about history the curriculum did not cover. He made it clear to me that he would love to teach about both sides of our nations history but was simply restricted from doing so but left the door open for me and others to do so.

You see, there is a lot in our nations history to be proud of. There is also a lot in our nations history that was terrible and needs to be learned from. If we wipe away teaching our children about the civil injustices and stark reality of the past, we will never understand the plight of a portion of our population moving forward.

You either teach our students ALL of Americas history or you really aren't teaching them Americas history at all. What Trump is really proposing is that we wipe away a very negative and terrible part of our past in order that future generations are desensitized to the reality of what happened in this country. You can make the claim that it was less than it was. That it isn't like they say it was. After all, if it was someone would have taught that to you.

Because I know this first hand. I know what it's like to be surrounded by people that were never taught any better. I went to an all white high school. Well, about as all white as you can get. We had a total of one black student and one black teacher. It was a very rural farming community. So I'm fully aware of how people that have never REALLY been taught history think. I'll give you an example. The most popular name for MLK Day at my high school was James Earl Ray Day.

So don't come on here and tell me what a lack of being taught our actual history can do and the repercussions it can have. I know all about that.

Teaching our children about the Jim Crow south doesn't sound very patriotic, but it's true. Teaching them that over 400 black people were hanged in the south AFTER the Civil War doesn't sound very patriotic, but it's true. Teaching them that the white man came to America and committed genocide upon the indigenous tribes doesn't sound very patriotic, but it's true. Teaching them that our own military and government forced the Cherokee nation to be marched from the Appalachian Mountains all the way to Oklahoma on foot while ravaged with disease, not even allowing them to stop to bury their dead while over 4000 of them died doesn't sound very patriotic, but it's true.

I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to explain some of these things in my history class to students who had no idea that some of these things happened. To show them what was being hidden behind that flag known as Old Glory.

Yes, hiding history because it doesn't "sound patriotic" is a dangerous thing. But that's the way things are going right now. For every step we have taken forward, we're now going two steps back. All in under the false claim of patriotism. When you think about it, that does sound familiar and not in a good way.
you honestly think trump is trying to teach "patriotism?"

my wife is german and explained to me how people fell for Hitler's crap back in the day. all the propaganda and racist BS masked by words like "patriotism."

and here y'all go falling for the same BS.

history doesn't repeat, but it often rhymes.

lmfao, we really got dudes thinking trump wants to teach patriotic education. no wonder we're one of the dumbest countries on the planet.

Comparing Trump to Hitler is silly, IMO
really?

sight the examples. please explain to the board how everyone vs racism is somehow along the lines of hitler.

this should be good.

When you say someone is racist because of the color of their skin and another person cannot be racist because of the color of their skin, that is racist.
really?

this should be good.

I didn't hear him make that claim.
bro sight the example! you did all that, and still didn't sight a damn thing.

last time i checked, it wasn't the democrats who keep trying to control women's bodies or keep LBGT from marrying or doing literally anything else.

the dems have a lot of issues. taking away freedoms isn't one of them.

but thats the problem with conservative america. they fall for the ILLUSION of freedom. conservatives think choosing between 9 different flavors of cheerios is freedom. but these republicans have PROVEN time and time again they are more than happy to use big government to enforce their PERSONAL morality on the american people. the only freedom they ever actually fight for is freedom for BUSINESS. they fight for deregulations for BUSINESS. and yet dudes like you think that translates to freedoms for individual americans.

man everytime someone talks about "Refuse to see" always seem to be the first ones proving to the masses they have...

lol, what did Trump say recently? "herd mentality"

a bunch of clowns walking around with maga hats like tags on cattle talking about "think for yourselves."

SO all the people that did not allow same sex marriages or opposed abortion in history are Nazis. Interesting
I’ll just post my sig in this thread and be done with it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,
really?

this should be good.

If the Democrats were really anti-racism...
None of your replies make any sense.
They fit right in with the OP and your replies then, don’t they?

Turtle shell

See if this makes sense. Margaret’ Sanger was a hardcore racist and you have bought into her evil agenda, hoss
Originally Posted By: Biscuit

See if this makes sense. Margaret’ Sanger was a hardcore racist and you have bought into her evil agenda, hoss

......what?

Lmfao
I didn’t see that comingrofl

......what?

Lmfao

Why are you ok with YOUR tax dollars going to something founded by Margaret Sanger?!!
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
I didn’t see that comingrofl

I guess Joe Biden used to be a Nazi based on his stance on abortion in the past.

Margaret Sanger, believed in Eugenics. That’s more like Nazis than anything Trump has done. In fact, I can’t think of one thing that Trump has done that compares to Hitler.
They fit right in with the OP and your replies then, don’t they?
NOPE.
There needs to be a balance being struck, which I get. Virtually every educational institution is almost coerced to teach how America is terrible. So I understand the notion.

The idea that the left wants to fight "Hitler Youth Programs" when they hold nearly every single position in every single university is just more tone deaf blindness. This is a reaction from the American people who have bemoaning the anti-America rhetoric for decades coming out of Universities. I think there is a willfull ignorance going on, you don't want to see it so you don't. The other half of the country is sick of your anti America crap.

Debate the merits of the program all you want. Screeching Hitler won't make it go away. Just like correlating boy scouts....Hitler and White supremacy isn't helping your cause.

......what?

Lmfao

Do you support Eugenics like one of the founders of planned parenthood did?
Oooh. He found one example with which he now feels he can use to attack an entire organization!
Originally Posted By: BpG
There needs to be a balance being struck, which I get. Virtually every educational institution is almost coerced to teach how America is terrible. So I understand the notion.

The idea that the left wants to fight "Hitler Youth Programs" when they hold nearly every single position in every single university is just more tone deaf blindness. This is a reaction from the American people who have bemoaning the anti-America rhetoric for decades coming out of Universities. I think there is a willfull ignorance going on, you don't want to see it so you don't. The other half of the country is sick of your anti America crap.

Debate the merits of the program all you want. Screeching Hitler won't make it go away. Just like correlating boy scouts....Hitler and White supremacy isn't helping your cause.

Correct. What is being taught now is influenced along the lines of Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school. Neo Marxism.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Oooh. He found one example with which he now feels he can use to attack an entire organization!

No, I exposed the foundation of planned parenthood and abortion on demand. If the root is bad, the fruit is bad, hoss.

I can’t help it. According to what is popular belief, I am a subhuman defect.

What they fail to realize is this.... You do not solve social and racial problems by talking about a Gramscian theory of hegemony, any more than you solve e economic inequality by class struggles against the bourgeois.
The FBI consider extremist white supremacists the biggest threat from inside our own country. If you have an issue with their findings you should take that up with them.

Educators are more often libs because a proper education (the enlightenment of knowing facts) can make you liberal. When they start teaching that not being educated is equal to being educated, then you might see more right leaning educators.

I think it's hilarious that the GOP is making war on education. Installing Devos, calling education Liberal Indoctrination, hating on smart people, etc. It's all a war on education to keep Americans dumbed down and compliant with this new trumpian brand of authoritarian fascism they are trying to install. Y'alls granddads would be ashamed of you.
The FBI consider extremist white supremacists the biggest threat from inside our own country. If you have an issue with their findings you should take that up with them.

Appeal to authority fallacy.

Statistically, what is the highest percentage wise cause of violent crime? It’s not white supremecy. That’s not even close.
"Hating on smart people".

Quote:
Educators are more often libs because a proper education (the enlightenment of knowing facts) can make you liberal.

lmao dude
Yeah, they're part of the deep state. They just want to distract you from the real problems.

rofl
Yeah, they're part of the deep state. They just want to distract you from the real problems.

rofl

White supremecy does not make a father leave his wife and children. It does not make parents neglect their children. Here are two things that do far more harm than white supremecy.

White supremecy is a myth. There are white supremecists who are idiots, but no white supremecy. That is based on the silly Gramscian theory of cultural hegemony.

rofl

Who said anything about a deep state? Not me. Is your argument so weak that you have to resort to putting words in peoples mouths?
No, yours is just so weak that making fun of it is the only logical response.

Yep, an appeal to authority FALLACY is all you got. Sorry,but a logical fallacy is not a logical argument.
Let me clue you into how this forum works since you are new.

If you have a political topic you want to discuss specifically, either look for an existing thread on that topic or start a new one. Coming into a thread about Trump's cynical plan to indoctrinate America's youth with his poisonous fascist views and trying to make it about abortions is not how it works. Unless you are a Trump supporter and somehow make a mental connection between the two topics, nobody in this thread cares about your whataboutisms. Welcome to pp.

Yep, an appeal to authority FALLACY is all you got. Sorry,but a logical fallacy is not a logical argument.

So those experts that have agents all across the nation investigating every threat our nation is posed with are the ones presenting that fallacy and not you?

And there you have it. Conspiracy theory exposed.

So those experts that have agents all across the nation investigating every threat our nation is posed with are the ones presenting that fallacy and not you?

And there you have it. Conspiracy theory exposed.

It’s still an appeal to authority fallacy.
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Let me clue you into how this forum works since you are new.

If you have a political topic you want to discuss specifically, either look for an existing thread on that topic or start a new one. Coming into a thread about Trump's cynical plan to indoctrinate America's youth with his poisonous fascist views and trying to make it about abortions is not how it works. Unless you are a Trump supporter and somehow make a mental connection between the two topics, nobody in this thread cares about your whataboutisms. Welcome to pp.

I didn’t bring up abortion, hoss. SWISH did. Clue him in boss man.

Let me clue YOU in. Don’t type unless you READ first. Why didn’t you correct Swish for bringing up abortion? Because you agree with his position on it. Trying to do some viewpoint discrimination, I see.
And name calling is against the rules and will get you banned. Just FYI.
I didn’t call you a name, hoss. I stated a trait of what fools do. I deleted it. But next time you might want to read before you get on your little high horse.
I bet I can search your posts and find instances of you calling people names. What do you think? But you’re probably above the rules.

In fact, I’ve been reading this site for years, and I KNOW you’re not squeaky clean.

lol yo whose ghost account is this?

Eve?
Thanks for the heads up. I will be reporting everyone I see calling names as I see it.

Eve?

I was thinking the same thing. I think a poll is in order...
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

Eve?

So how is Trump like Hitler? I can’t think of anything?

Eve?

Why is it better to teach the theories of Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school then the accomplishments of men like Benjamin Franklin and others?

What’s so great about Gramsci?
Start a thread where you can repeat your favorite words-of-the-day as much as you want and keep it there.
Start a thread where you can repeat your favorite words-of-the-day as much as you want and keep it there.

If you knew who Antonio Gramsci wasand what the Frankfort school was you would know that these schools are very relevant to the topic, as the principles of both schools are being taught in schools and universities, ( and workplaces).

Maybe you could try Google.
Google cultural hegemony.

Here.... https://www.google.com/search?q=cultural...=WZLiL40NtGyD3M

Sound familiar?

It’s a cultural Marxist concept, Hoss. That’s what we’re being fed. Cultural Marxism.

Antonio Gramsci,who formulated the concept of hegemony,( see above for definition). from which we get cultural hegemony, was a Marxist.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...le-gws-wiz-serp

This is the rubbish they are feeding us.
I bet I can search your posts and find instances of you calling people names. What do you think? But you’re probably above the rules.

In fact, I’ve been reading this site for years, and I KNOW you’re not squeaky clean.

I've been banned numerous times, just trying to give you a heads up. And the only names I saw you call me was 'hoss' and 'boss man' like you are out of a crappy 60s TV western. And I wasn't getting on you, you will know when and if I ever do, trust me.
j/c:

Some people don't know all the definitions of "hoss."
Really? lol you are sad bro.

I've been banned numerous times, just trying to give you a heads up. And the only names I saw you call me was 'hoss' and 'boss man' like you are out of a crappy 60s TV western. And I wasn't getting on you, you will know when and if I ever do, trust me.

If I get banned for saying hoss or boss man, I would laugh my head off. They’re not even insults. By the way, you said I made it only about abortion. My question is how do you figure Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school have anything to do with abortion. Because I have posted more on that than I have abortion. So what you said was either false or a mistake.

And those two topics are relevant because they are things that are being pushed on people as “education”. In fact, you may know of a strange old lady that pushes that stuff and other things like it I can’t remember her name, maybe I’ll look it up later, but she’s all into that and literally makes kids cry by putting guilt on them for things they have nothing to do with.

If I get banned for saying hoss or boss man, I would laugh my head off. They’re not even insults. By the way, you said I made it only about abortion. My question is how do you figure Antonio Gramsci and the Frankfort school have anything to do with abortion. Because I have posted more on that than I have abortion. So what you said was either false or a mistake.

And those two topics are relevant because they are things that are being pushed on people as “education”. In fact, you may know of a strange old lady that pushes that stuff and other things like it I can’t remember her name, maybe I’ll look it up later, but she’s all into that and literally makes kids cry by putting guilt on them for things they have nothing to do with.

the person I mentioned in my last post was Jane Elliot. Completely sold out to Gramscian hegemony and Frankfort school dogma. She believes that you can only be a racist if you can institutionalize it, )similar to Frankfort school), all whites are racists, and believes in cultural hegemony, which is a theory first proposed by the Marxist Antonio Gramsci.

That’s what passes as education nowadays, lol.

Antonio Gramsci,who formulated the concept of hegemony,( see above for definition). from which we get cultural hegemony, was a Marxist.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...le-gws-wiz-serp

This is the rubbish they are feeding us.

I know what it is, and also know how (and when) to use Google, turbo. The difference is I don't see the same thing and then spam every thread.

It's a new day. Pick something new to bash us over the head with in every thread.
I'm currently discussing on the "good genes" thread and the "lower intelligence thread, and yesterday I did a few posts on football. How many times did I mention Gramsci in those threads? Are you hallucinating or something?I did not spam any of those threads. Put away your false accusations.

It seems some people resort to blatant dishonesty here.

How many times did I bring up Gramsci on the other threads I have posted on?
You've posted here before. Your language and they way you phrase things is familiar. What was your old handle? Nelson? Or that religious guy who came through here last year... what was his name?
You've posted here before. Your language and they way you phrase things is familiar. What was your old handle? Nelson? Or that religious guy who came through here last year... what was his name?

search Gramsci, since according to oober thats all i talk about.
Are we playing rumplestiltskin?

dagesh the dogma troll
Quite a handle.
Are we playing rumplestiltskin?

Nope - that handle is already accounted for.
Really? That's an awesome handle.
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

dagesh the dogma troll

Bingo. Among several others before that one.
So Biscuit is dagesh? And has used multiple handles? Hmmm...
Originally Posted By: Referee 3
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

dagesh the dogma troll

Bingo. Among several others before that one.

Hmmmm...............this might explains a lot. Just not what most of you think. LOL

That would be 17 posts, Turbo...

over 2 days.

Wasn't he an Italian Communist?
© DawgTalkers.net