DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: RocketOptimist GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 08:41 PM

Fascism
Quote:
political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Link to factual definition

So again, I hope all of you who voted for Trump and GOP candidates feel proud that you voted for fascism.
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 08:43 PM
Wish they showed this much effort combating the virus as they’re doing trying to keep their power.

I know I know, that’s too much to ask.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 08:45 PM
Or that they actually spent as much time and effort in Covid-19 relief as they did by staging a super spreader event to enact a Christian theocracy through the SCOTUS.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 08:47 PM
Wow - talk about Mass Voter Fraud.

Disgusting. Wish those Republicans with a spine would call this horse crap out.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 09:11 PM
Well, she did say they were going to 'prove it'. Still waiting on that one.
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 09:20 PM
Lara Trump mulling 2022 Senate run in North Carolina: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/52...carolina-report

I remember when conservatives whined about political families and nepotism when it came to Clinton and Bush.

Well....keep that same energy.
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/19/20 09:56 PM
This is sooo disgusting
Posted By: GMdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 01:46 AM
christian theocracy? Ah nevermind not going to waste my breath. SMH
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:11 AM
“ And we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom."—Sidney Powell”

Cool. I voted for freedom.
Put donny and his clan on the curb like the garbage they are.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:36 AM
Nice to know what you think of me.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:14 AM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Yes GM, a theocracy is when religious beliefs guide government... Now tell me her religion, any religion for that matter, does not have some influence on our government. I despise this. It's bad enough to disagree on political leanings, but dragging antiquated mindsets riddled with religious dogma into the mix is sickening to me. I don't care who or how you worship, but don't push it on me.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:30 AM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Not sure what you think of me if you think that my vote against trump was a vote against freedom. Works both ways. Right?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:33 AM
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

Not sure what you think of me if you think that my vote against trump was a vote against freedom. Works both ways. Right?

Here is what you said: "Put donny and his clan on the curb like the garbage they are."

How am I supposed to take that???
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:40 AM

Here is what you said: "Put donny and his clan on the curb like the garbage they are."

How am I supposed to take that???

I didn’t know you were part of the trump family? That’s what I meant by his clan. He and his family are trash.
I don’t know you well enough to call you that. wink
Posted By: Pdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:42 AM

The difference is Arch didn’t say anything. You called Donnie’s clan garbage. Now you may not be talking about Trump supporters. However, in the past you have lumped Trump supporters in with your negative comments so if you’re not talking about his supporters that it is easy to make a mistake thinking you were.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:43 AM
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:45 AM
Sorry man. For over 4 years people that voted for Trump have been called racist, xenophobes, and much more, and much worse. Trump, on here, has been called names I don't care to repeat - over, and over, and over.

People that voted for him got/get ridiculed......for over 4 years. Sorry, I'm not having any of this "let's make nice" now bull.

I do believe you'll notice I've been fairly quiet since the election, and actually for a few weeks before.

I've watched the dems/libs on here completely and totally make fools of themselves doing exactly what they claim they don't do. Attack anyone that disagrees with them, with a vengeance. I grew tired of it, so I chose to not participate.

And to this day, the attacks on Trump, and those that voted for him, continue. Curiously.

As I've sat back, I see that the bitching is the same, it just depends on who is in office as to who is bitching. It's been enlightening.

Now, you, obsessive compulsive disorder, rocket, pit, swish etc.....you can go on and on........and the attempted points you make point to 1 thing: Hatred of Trump because he beat hillary.

Seriously, the arguments against trump are the exact same as the arguments against any other .

Sad thing is, we'll find out, soon, (if the states certify their votes) that nothing changed.

I know you fancy yourself as some liberated, uber learned person. That's cool. You aren't any better than anyone else, and it would behoove you to learn that.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:50 AM
That cuts both ways. Twitter in Chief is also the name caller in chief.

That is why a change was necessary. All of this berating your political opponent just makes things worse.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:00 AM
I may not be better but I can see a fraud when I see one. trump.
My frustration is not over Hillary losing. She sucked a bag of hammers. It’s that so many of my fellow countrymen fell for this snake oil salesman. And they still stump for him. donny wouldn’t walk two feet to pee on his typical supporter if they were on fire. But they go to bat for him over and over. I’ll never in my life understand it.
All good.
He’ll be dragged into the history books and placed exactly where he should in the ranks of presidents. It won’t be near the top. That I assure you.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:10 AM
I agree. Trump and his name calling of anyone who disagrees with him is pathetic and he got what he deserved. What I see that is different is the vitriol many on the left spew at those like Arch who supported Trump. We have had multiple people in this forum talk about how they mock Republicans, something they do often.

I have friends and family who supported Trump as well as many that hate him. The name calling went pretty much one way.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:11 AM
Back pedal all you want, here is what you said: "Put donny and his clan on the curb like the garbage they are."

here is pdawgs take on it: " However, in the past you have lumped Trump supporters in with your negative comments "

As has every trump hater for the last 4 plus years.

You make a statement like that, the one quoted above, and you ARE talking about me.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:15 AM
Take it how you will I guess. It’s not what I meant.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:19 AM
I’d go so far as to challenge you to find anywhere I ever called you or anyone else who voted for donny a racist, xenophobe, or other such names. (Cult members or sycophants, yes) I challenge you.

(You can waste your time, but I’ll clue you in. It’s NEVER happened. Never. Not by me.)
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:27 AM
Fairly certain I never said 'you' specifically. But, if you don't know what I was getting at, well, I'm sorry for you.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:33 AM
Cool. It’s easy to misinterpret the written word.

arch I consider you a good guy. We’ve had a few heated interactions over the years and have had some private conversations to resolve them. We’ll never agree on trump but I’m not going to toss you out with the 40’s of the world. I don’t understand your commitment to trump. I never will. But I won’t let that disagreement define our online ‘relationship’.
You can feel about me how you will. Ultimately life goes on for both of us.
Be well. Mask up. Stay healthy.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:37 AM
Well, thanks for that. I have had several people on here that haven't...........how do I say it? Well, they got pissy,and I got pissy, and now apparently we're not friendly.

It's like I'm somehow supposed to just let them run roughshod over me, but I can't state my thoughts?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 04:48 AM
Won't name names, but come on, everyone reads the board. I somehow became a pariah because I voted for Trump? And it's been held against me ever since. By people that don't know me. I've been called all the names I mentioned earlier, plus told I was a bad parent, I used my 'dad' status to influence my daughter, (she voted for basement biden, by the way)..........shoot, I've been attacked left and right. And that's fine. I don't really care anymore, as I stated earlier in this thread, or a different one: As I sit back and watch and read, I see the same arguments coming....just from different sides.

I see the libs doing exactly what they cried about the republicans doing. It just goes on and on. And DC loves it. Keep them fighting each other while we eat their lunch and give them crumbs for their lunch, and they'll like it.

I don't like being pissed off. People I know don't like me being pissed off.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 08:49 AM
Hey arch I would echo Portlands words exactly. And to be fair I would suggest that anyone/everyone you got into an argument in this forum with and who subsequently might have called you any of those names or labels, probably thinks you're a good guy too. Just how I see it.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 08:58 AM
Don't you let arch guilt trip you into anything. He earned everything he got the last 4 years. About the only thing worse than his politics is his ability to remember events accurately. And his whole schtick is to play victim or stalk you until he sees something you post that he can nitpick at to get under your skin or attempt to make you look bad. He will also report any and every post that he thinks might get you a ban.

Of course he will deny this and probably try to get me banned for posting it, but oh well. You know the funny thing about all of this is I actually liked him too at one point but like he said, that doesn't matter now. The last four years didn't do this... the last 12 years did.

I remember it all but never would have guessed that it would bring us to where we are now. Seriously, I still get surprised by the depths they will go to, the things they believe, and most importantly the things they do almost every damn day. Right now we have a defeated incumbent trying to avoid his miserable life after office by attempting a coup d'état! AND THEY GO ALONG...

These past years, politics has changed people. None of us are who we were in 2008. The Trump era has been especially drastic in changing people. This right wing ideology has driven a wedge in every hairline crack in America. Trump did do a good job of exposing America's weaknesses; everything from personal relationships to international relationships and from opinions to institutions he has twisted, tested, smacked, spit on, stomped on, crapped on, lied about, turned upside down, then cried about it and denied doing anything. But it started along time before him and will be here fore long after he is gone. These years have changed the way the world looks at each other, especially us. It has changed institutions, beliefs, attitudes, and actions at every level from global to the bedroom. Families have been torn apart and for now, it seems like the damage is irreversible.

So, excuse me if I don't care that arch is upset by some words penned by a stranger 1000s of miles away that he only knows from a fan board online. His cyber persona's feelings getting hurt is just an insignificant spec of dust in the universe of crap we have to deal with now. smh
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 11:19 AM
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
I agree. Trump and his name calling of anyone who disagrees with him is pathetic and he got what he deserved. What I see that is different is the vitriol many on the left spew at those like Arch who supported Trump. We have had multiple people in this forum talk about how they mock Republicans, something they do often.

I have friends and family who supported Trump as well as many that hate him. The name calling went pretty much one way.

The name calling definitely goes both ways.

In case you forgot, conservatives would even go as far as to imply liberals weren’t even Americans. They talked about us like soldiers do enemies in a war zone. The hate and nastiness they showed us didn’t even come close to how we felt about Muslims while deployed.

I’m tired of people playing victim. Everyone got it as good as they gave it. That’s America, unfortunately.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 12:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Swish

In case you forgot, conservatives would even go as far as to imply liberals weren’t even Americans. They talked about us like soldiers do enemies in a war zone. The hate and nastiness they showed us didn’t even come close to how we felt about Muslims while deployed.

I’m tired of people playing victim. Everyone got it as good as they gave it. That’s America, unfortunately.

My two cents..

1. I don’t mock republicans but I’ll seriously mock a trump supporter.
2. Trump supporters .....Un-American
Posted By: Damanshot Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 01:21 PM
Quote:
Sorry man. For over 4 years people that voted for Trump have been called racist, xenophobes, and much more, and much worse. Trump, on here, has been called names I don't care to repeat - over, and over, and over.

Arch, Not everyone that voted for Trump is racist. But, at the very least, everyone that voted for Trump accepted racism with seemingly no pause.

That's pretty hard to refute.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 01:36 PM
Actually that's not hard to refute at all. I could easily say if you voted for Biden you're racist against African Americans and accept that behavior from him as a candidate. He has a LONG LONG history of statements so don't even try that race baiting bull around here. I know that's a favorite card...Lastly there is no systematic racism in this country and there are no current citizens living in the US today being effected by slavery.

On to the next topic. Here is the press conference which the media is scared to show people in its entirety.

Posted By: GMdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:08 PM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Yes GM, a theocracy is when religious beliefs guide government... Now tell me her religion, any religion for that matter, does not have some influence on our government. I despise this. It's bad enough to disagree on political leanings, but dragging antiquated mindsets riddled with religious dogma into the mix is sickening to me. I don't care who or how you worship, but don't push it on me.

Definition of theocracy.

a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

That sure as hell does not describe the USA.

Here is a second definition from the dictionary

Theocracy, government by divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided. In many theocracies, government leaders are members of the clergy, and the state’s legal system is based on religious law. Theocratic rule was typical of early civilizations. The Enlightenment marked the end of theocracy in most Western countries. Contemporary examples of theocracies include Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the Vatican. See also church and state; sacred kingship.

So you see we do not have a Theocracy.

Now since we have not disagreed in a while, nor slapped each other silly lets keep this going brownie

Quote:
Now tell me her religion, any religion for that matter, does not have some influence on our government. I despise this. It's bad enough to disagree on political leanings, but dragging antiquated mindsets riddled with religious dogma into the mix is sickening to me. I don't care who or how you worship, but don't push it on me.

Antiquated my ass. There are Billions of religious folks all over the world, and this country The U.S. government estimates that approximately 70 percent of citizens are members of Christian groups, 6 percent are adherents of the traditional indigenous religion Badimo, and 1 percent belong to other religious groups. Approximately 20 percent espouse no religion.

So stop trying to push your God hating ways on the majority of us. That's sickening to me.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:30 PM

I agree with this, and I have been foot-stomping it, but usually get ignored or outright kill threads when I bring it up, haha.

I have friends and family on both sides, too. While I disagree with people and may think that they have been misguided or can't give up their bias, I believe most people to be well-intentioned. Hell, I admit that I fall into that boat myself.

I think that Trump is the worst of the name callers and I think that he certainly acts like a petulant, spoiled child, and fans the flame of the fire. However, I think my qualm is often seeing people on the left accuse Trump of this poor behavior (which is true), but then go off and do the same thing to his supporters, while acting like they have the undisputed moral high ground. When you call them out for it, you get whataboutism pointed back at Trump.

Pointing out the flaws of others is not justification for our own shortcomings.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:35 PM
Back pedal all you want, here is what you said: "Put donny and his clan on the curb like the garbage they are."

here is pdawgs take on it: " However, in the past you have lumped Trump supporters in with your negative comments "

As has every trump hater for the last 4 plus years.

You make a statement like that, the one quoted above, and you ARE talking about me.

It seems like the conversation already went down the rabbit hole, but Portland's original comment (at least to me) appeared to be talking about Clan as in Trump's family, not supporters. I could be wrong though.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:39 PM

This is the same thing (well, one of) that they were whining and wailing about when BK was nominated and confirmed and were proved wrong when he started his job. Amy may or may not be the same way.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Quote:

Arch, Not everyone that voted for Trump is racist. But, at the very least, everyone that voted for Trump accepted racism with seemingly no pause.

That's pretty hard to refute.

I'll start this off by saying that I did not vote for Trump.

However, especially in a bipartisan system, there always has to be acceptance of something bad about your candidate. That being said, racism is obviously beyond bad, but rises to a lynch pin level of ugliness in our current society.

To put the paradigm in a different light, though, say that a voter concurs with you and deems Trump a racist. However, that same person maintains the belief that abortion is the greatest wrong of our society (and I'm not trying to hijack this into a discussion on abortion).

That person is then left with the ugliness of voting for a racist candidate or one who believes in the legality of abortion.

In that tone, for that person, it really becomes a choice where you have to accept something wrong about the candidate.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:50 PM
It’s then the job of that voter to think their decision through. Do you vote for the person that is racist, who’s potentially racist decisions will effect the 30% of the US population that is people of color? Or do you vote against the fractionally small number of those that wish to have a private procedure that’s none of their business?
It seems fairly obvious to me in this scenario which is the greater harm.
But I digress, let’s not make this about abortion.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:50 PM

trump has proven over and over again his complete disdain for the rule of law and democratic process.

This latest move to subvert the election and the will of the American people is proof positive that he does not have a patriotic bone in his body. He could care less about doing what is right for the people of this country. His concern as it has always been is for selfish reasons.

To actually refuse to cooperate in the transition is again proof he simple does care about the pandemic and the lives lost and the suffering of their families.

It is mind numbing and really sad that he continues to be supported by his cult. Sad to see this division among the American people. That partisan ideology is placed over patriotism.

Shameful actually.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:54 PM
It’s then the job of that voter to think their decision through. Do you vote for the person that is racist, who’s potentially racist decisions will effect the 30% of the US population that is people of color? Or do you vote against the fractionally small number of those that wish to have a private procedure that’s none of their business?
It seems fairly obvious to me in this scenario which is the greater harm.
But I digress, let’s not make this about abortion.

Yeah, my only reason for picking it was that it is a core issue for many, and I don't want to turn it into a case specific scenario. I could - and probably should - have picked a different fundamental issue. You hit on the overall point though where I think each of us often has to decide to accept horrid traits especially in a bipartisan system.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 02:55 PM

I'm biased. I acknowledge that up front.
I do see a slight difference between the name-calling disparagement that flies in both directions. It seems easier to call out the muck coming from the Repub side for what it is, ignore it, and move on. The one MSM outlet for the right is Fox news, and since we all know about them, the majority of what they say is labeled garbage and put where it needs to go (deservedly).

A significantly larger portion of the same muck flying in the other direction doesn't get the same treatment, IMO. I think there are a couple reasons why (and some of those reasons are the targets themselves) it's easier for the overly broad mischaracterizations, straw mans, etc. are taken more seriously going one way vs the other despite similarly lacking substance.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:04 PM
That's how I feel.

Also, we're all biased. Every one of us. People who say they aren't are lying to themselves. I think it just comes down to how willing we are to actually listen and consider notions that go against our bias.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:15 PM

No where to go with your responses.

It is too bad that you seek out and follow the garbage that you promote.
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 03:19 PM
Originally Posted By: bonefish

trump has proven over and over again his complete disdain for the rule of law and democratic process.

This latest move to subvert the election and the will of the American people is proof positive that he does not have a patriotic bone in his body. He could care less about doing what is right for the people of this country. His concern as it has always been is for selfish reasons.

To actually refuse to cooperate in the transition is again proof he simple does care about the pandemic and the lives lost and the suffering of their families.

It is mind numbing and really sad that he continues to be supported by his cult. Sad to see this division among the American people. That partisan ideology is placed over patriotism.

Shameful actually.

He continues to kill US citizens with his actions.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 05:13 PM

His actions disgust me.

The damage he has done to this country is unmeasurable because it is so deep and broad.

Obstruction of justice, corruption, bribery, nepotism, fraud.

The spineless senate should have impeached him.

He is so vindictive he wants to delegitimize the Biden election and the American election process.

He should be prosecuted and exiled.
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 05:20 PM
All republican politicians share the blame. They cannot distance themselves.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 05:44 PM

Nothing like this in the history of the US.

His lack of respect for our democracy and the institution of our election process is just sick.

No president has tried to foul the transition.

He stands alone. Showing his true colors.
Posted By: Lyuokdea Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 07:20 PM
Guys, don't worry -- The Press Secretary said today that Trump's meeting with random Michigan state legislators has "nothing to do with the election"

Posted By: WooferDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 08:13 PM
purely coincidental.... how many times have a state legislature from one political party been invited to the White House?

My guess is a big fat zero.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 08:33 PM
I’ll never in my life understand it.

That's the only thing you've got right all year.

The democrats, are tyranny.
Tyrany always ends up the same,
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 08:57 PM
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

Here. I’ll answer to your ridiculous statement in your language...
Listen to the elbow wind. Things will forever be backslid into the record label.

Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 09:30 PM

Trump wants to be a King and answer to no-one. He's actively trying to throw shade on a the US election process and undermine a legal and proper election and deny the will of the people .... and you have the gall to utter this garbage. FOR SHAME.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/20/20 09:41 PM

True. Usually in a bunker. But it’s trump the tyrant in a bunker and US Patriots are keeping him there. Enjoy. The people have spoken.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 01:07 AM
You can't trust the media.

Since you can't trust them on elections, you can never trust them on a virus.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 01:10 AM
You can't trust the media.

Since you can't trust them on elections, you can never trust them on a virus.

Yet you trust donny?

It’d be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 01:28 AM
You trust Joe? I just looked about an hour ago. Many of his gaffe moments have been either removed from youtube, or pushed down the line so far no one can find them.

Nah, everything now shows him being so presidential. (there weren't many videos though.)
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 01:49 AM
Joe is a marionette, as are his minions.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 01:58 AM

His lack of respect for our democracy and the institution of our election process is just sick.

Why are you and so many others afraid? Well, I know why, but it needs to be looked at.

Unless it is looked in to and debunked once and for all, Joe Biden will never be President to half the country.

Seems to me you would want that cloud removed so we can move forward.

JMO
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 03:15 AM
"Unless it is looked in to and debunked once and for all"
There has been 0 proof 32 lawsuits have been thrown out. Where is the proof? or hint of proof ? there is nothing. What are we supposed to be waiting for?
Posted By: cle23 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 04:00 AM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Why are you and so many others afraid? Well, I know why, but it needs to be looked at.

Unless it is looked in to and debunked once and for all, Joe Biden will never be President to half the country.

Seems to me you would want that cloud removed so we can move forward.

JMO

Have you seen all the court rulings? Trump's team can't even keep track of which state they are talking about. Every single court appearance has turned in to Trump's team dropping the case because they admit what they are claiming isn't true. That there were witnesses present.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 04:10 AM
Juliani said yesterday that there were witnesses but they don't want to share names and evidence with the public due to death threats.

I don't know if that is true or not.
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 04:25 AM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Juliani said yesterday that there were witnesses but they don't want to share names and evidence with the public due to death threats.

I will take a stab at this it's a lie
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 05:16 AM
Honestly I think you're the afraid one.

As I asked in another thread, what makes you scared about liberal policy?
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 05:37 AM
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Honestly I think you're the afraid one.

As I asked in another thread, what makes you scared about liberal policy?

It's not fear. It's straight up rejection of your wannabe nanny state government.

You paint Europe as a nanny state utopia. But it's not.

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/commentar...-their-tax-bill
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 11:38 AM
Originally Posted By: BADdog

I will take a stab at this it's a lie

It very well could be. I don't want to say lie, lets say a stab in the dark. However, if there is basis in fact, it needs to come to light, and soon.

If all false, President elect Biden needs to be given the ability to accomplish a smooth transition.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 11:50 AM

He lost.

He lost the popular vote twice now.

So if they want to do a recount in Ga. They did it. He still lost.

If there is this conspiracy how about Florida and N. Carolina? No problem there right?

So only where he lost?

Nothing. No evidence anywhere.

If he had a patriotic bone in his body he would do what is right. Concede and help with the transition. Help with the pandemic.

But no back to orange makeup and whining because the will of the people has stated clearly that they want him gone from the office he has tried to corrupt.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 12:07 PM
The question really isn't the vote totals. They will come up pretty much the same.

The question is how many are illegitimate votes? That is the concern. If you aren't concerned about that, well, I guess we don't have anything else to talk about on this matter.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 12:34 PM

So I guess Russian meddling which by the way was proven is not a concern?

If there is proof. If there is evidence then come calling.

Because all the bs go-fer lawyers have come up with ---wait. Nothing. No evidence.

No wide spread fraud. No machines that changed votes.

Even Carlson the Fox call boy has said where is the beef?They don't have proof.

Plenty of proof on trump obstructing the law.

Proof of his fraud at trump university.

Proof of quid pro quo.

No proof of voter fraud. And there will not be proof.

Because you can not corrupt the vote on that level the way voting is done in states. Just too many people who are there as volunteers doing the job of the election.

Has there been any cases yet proven? How about last election? trump claimed so about the last election because he would not accept he lost the popular vote.

Show me the evidence.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 12:48 PM
j/c

I am struggling to believe intelligent people can fall for the same sort of ruse time and again.

Now the argument seems to be that despite zero evidence. Despite 0-32 court rulings. Despite the claims of voter fraud coming the night of the election - and NO evidence since.... Somehow it's okay for the position to be that if the Democrats don't want to investigate then they are afraid?

How unamerican and misguided do you have to be?

The same posters said the GOP initiated Mueller report was an investigation in search of a crime and called it Bogus - despite a MOUNTAIN of evidence that was presented as grounds for the investigation and despite the prosecutions and convictions that resulted. But now "Because Trump Said It" - same posters want to undermine the process of law and the fair and democratic electoral process we have just witnessed. Hell - Trump's hand picked guys and team said this was the safest and securest Election in history. That was Trump's guy - right up to the point when he said something that didn't support Trump's lies then he was fired.

smh.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 12:52 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
It’s called projecting your flaws onto others. Yes an all to often used strategy by trump and his deplorable supporters.

Quoted for truth.
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 01:43 PM
I love going through these threads and seeing all the crying while running through Dragon Ball super episodes.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 02:01 PM
“Facts are stubborn things, and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”

-John Adams
Posted By: Damanshot Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 02:28 PM
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Actually that's not hard to refute at all. I could easily say if you voted for Biden you're racist against African Americans and accept that behavior from him as a candidate. He has a LONG LONG history of statements so don't even try that race baiting bull around here. I know that's a favorite card...Lastly there is no systematic racism in this country and there are no current citizens living in the US today being effected by slavery.

On to the next topic. Here is the press conference which the media is scared to show people in its entirety.

Are you actually proud of Rudy and that other lady in this presser? Really
Posted By: Jester Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 02:35 PM
Rudy begins by saying he then the 2 women will talk then they will present the evidence they have accumulated. The video is 90 minutes. I skimmed through it but couldn't find where they give that evidence. Can someone tell me the timemark that they give their evidence?
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 03:01 PM

Smerconish had the Editor-in-Chief for PolitiFact on this morning.

They went over every allegations from Rudy and crew.

Nothing. Everything debunked. Not a single shred of evidence. Not one. In fact most were so laughable they were thrown out immediately.

This is total garbage. Straight from the horses mouth of the fraud trump.

He is incapable of telling the truth. He could not tell the truth if were tattooed on his forehead.

Posted By: jfanent Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 03:55 PM
I love going through these threads and seeing all the crying while running through Dragon Ball super episodes.

All what crying? 45 of the last 50 topics here were started by left leaning folks. The last post on 47 of these 50 topics were by left leaners.
Posted By: cle23 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 04:28 PM

I was meaning with the observers. The Trump campaign has repeatedly said that their observers weren't allowed to be present, and then when asked in court directly, they admit they were allowed in and immediately drop the case, only to keep repeating the lie in public. It's insanity, and they do it because his base keeps believing it. They can admittedly lie to their face and people still believe them.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/21/20 05:02 PM
j/c

I think some might be confused.

I think some are treating this like a topic where there is some room for opinion or speculation ... issues like trying to argue what the impact was of Putin trying to influence the election in Trump's favor - like whether Cohen was telling the truth when he turned on Trump - whether an edited "transcript" of the phone call to Ukraine was coercion - whether bragging about grabbing girls vaginas against their will is an issue - whether the protesters cleared out from for the photo op with an upside down bible was justified - whether paying $750 in Fed Taxes matters.

It's not like any of those issues at all. This is just a whole string of totally baseless claims without substance or evidence. They are flat out lies. The GOP is splitting over it - many of those in charge of the states where allegations are being made are Republican and have denied and rejected these lies. . . . the lies undermine American Democracy and Due Process.... they are wholly unAmerican. And we have posters trying to defend these lies. We have the Cult of Trump trying to steal a democratic election because they are - to use their own term - Snowflakes who can't deal with reality.

How low has Trump brought you all. Pfffft.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/22/20 01:06 AM
I really believe Trump lost this election do to his ignoring 250,000 deaths and so may other folks being on vents, in hospitals, and in ICU's. His own stupid ass cost him the election. Now I hope his maskless and mask wearing under the nose diehards suffer the same job losses.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/22/20 01:55 PM
You might be right. I think there are probably a few things that cost him, all contributing. From CV-19 ineptitude to attacking McCain in AZ continuously to being a douche bag.
Posted By: mac Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/22/20 03:34 PM
I really believe Trump lost this election do to his ignoring 250,000 deaths and so may other folks being on vents, in hospitals, and in ICU's. His own stupid ass cost him the election. Now I hope his maskless and mask wearing under the nose diehards suffer the same job losses.

So many good Americans have been "CONNED" by Trump, who is nothing more than a common crook, looking to rip off anyone who is willing to believe his lies. 

Slowly, many of these good Americans are coming to grips with the reality of "the con" they fell for and it's hard to admit or come to grips with what happened.

Individuals should not get down on themselves for falling for the Trump Con Game...an entire political party fell for it.

It is time to come to grips with what happened to the American people.  
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/22/20 05:29 PM
I will say that Trump did himself no favors by not commenting more strongly when the George Floyd incident occurred. Frankly his weak response made a terrible situation worse, and was a contributing factor to all the protests. Which of course he tried to play a military response.

In the end it probably motivated more people to go out and vote against Trump, than for Biden.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/22/20 08:01 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/22/chris-ch...r-election.html
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/22/20 10:52 PM
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 12:32 AM
They're soooo bad at this!

Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 02:18 PM
Attorney heading up Trump campaign's Wisconsin recount effort is seeking to throw out his own vote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attorney-heading-trump-campaigns-wisconsin-015616647.html

One thing I will give trump and his cult: they have given comedians around the world endless material to use.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 04:02 PM
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 04:31 PM
Her pettiness rises to a whole new level.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 07:39 PM
Is that the same press secretary that once said, she'd never lie to us?
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 07:45 PM
Don’t trust a liar that tells you they don’t lie.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/23/20 07:46 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent

All what crying? 45 of the last 50 topics here were started by left leaning folks. The last post on 47 of these 50 topics were by left leaners.

More conservative tears... too many posts by lefties... rofl Boo hoo

And Fox News is already spilling propaganda on how Biden is going to take away guns raise taxes on the middle class and defund police as if it’s gospel now. Poor Babies.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 01:58 PM
Don’t trust a liar that tells you they don’t lie.

An Honest man will never tell you he's honest.

A Truth teller will never tell you he doesn't/won't lie

Actions speak louder than words...
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 02:03 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent

More conservative tears... too many posts by lefties... rofl Boo hoo

Too many posts by "Lefties" because the Trump Supporters wont come out and state whether they believe the election was stolen - without any evidence.... and they won't come out and state that Trump got crushed.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 05:21 PM
I guess this forum is going to be pretty quiet the next four years.

It's such a shame.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 05:51 PM
Licking each others' -wounds over at Parler... where all the men are strong, all the women are good looking and subservient, and Donald Trump won the election... "by a lot."
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 05:55 PM
I do wish 40 would come back.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 06:04 PM

I don’t. He’s a troll. He played within the rules well enough to not be tossed, but he was still a troll. He’s the only poster I’ve ever blocked. He wrote nothing of substance, ever. It was a waste of my time to read his nonsense.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 06:59 PM

Putin has reassigned him to another message board.

Just kidding
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 07:49 PM
I agree other than I didn't block him and because he was so obviously trolling I never expected him to write anything that related to reality.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 08:24 PM

What a pile of lying BS. You kept urging 40 to make a wager that if Trump lost the election, 40 would quit posting on this board forever and vice versa...and you kept reminding him of your offer, again and again, and again. rolleyes
Posted By: oobernoober Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 08:52 PM
He wants him back to gloat.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:09 PM

The beat goes on.

Her and Rudy trained liars.

Following close behind king liar trump. The liar of all liars.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:11 PM
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

What a pile of lying BS. You kept urging 40 to make a wager that if Trump lost the election, 40 would quit posting on this board forever and vice versa...and you kept reminding him of your offer, again and again, and again. rolleyes

I want him back. I've always liked him even when I hate him.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:17 PM

I want him back. I've always liked him even when I hate him.

I believe you...you've always been upfront about your feelings!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:30 PM
Yep, I have limited filters for that stuff. Say what's on my mind usually.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:34 PM
So glad the coup attempt is now over. I can finally stop pounding Trump every second of every day and get started on Biden's centrist corporatist ass. Back to normal... the same old crap that got us Trump in the first place and put us in the shape we are in... His cabinet is less than impressive and as usual, no progressives in prominent positions! Screw Biden and his horse.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:39 PM
His cabinet is less than impressive and as usual, no progressives in prominent positions! Screw Biden and his horse.

Do you actually believe that he would get progressives past the Senate? I think his picks so far are solid.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:43 PM
I want him back. I've always liked him ...

40' hasn't posted in quite a while. He hasn't even responded to my PM. I sincerely hope he is OK...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:44 PM
Yes I think he could get them through the Senate. There is no reason to deny them that is not purely ideological. Progressives are not fascists and after what we saw Trump get approved... PUH-lease.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:50 PM

More than any policy change that I am over joyed about hopefully will now happen.

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-envir...e-arctic-refuge

Read it. Read about allowing bear and wolf dens being opened for slaughter. I mean really disgusting practices.

trump is the worst president in history when it comes to issue of the our environment.

The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge was set aside to be preserved in 1980. It was supported by every president till trump.

He opened leases for oil exploration in our National Parks.

Even his son and Tucker (organ mouth)Carlson are against The Pebble Mine in Bristol Bay. The largest wild salmon run in the world. That would be ruined by the Pebble Mine.

A mine that people of Alaska have voted down numerous times. trump, the governor and the EPA were in bed with the Pebble Mine CEO. There was a sting set up where environmentalists posed as Chinese investors and caught them in bribery sting.

I am thrilled this corruption is ending.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:52 PM
Yes I think he could get them through the Senate. There is no reason to deny them that is not purely ideological. Progressives are not fascists and after what we saw Trump get approved... PUH-lease.

You forgetting about Moscow Mitch?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 09:59 PM
He is one vote, unless he denies votes on the cabinet, but I'm not sure he would go that far. But he might. Still hoping we can win the Georgia seats in January, that would take Mitch out of the driver's seat.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/24/20 10:11 PM
He is one vote, unless he denies votes on the cabinet, but I'm not sure he would go that far. But he might. Still hoping we can win the Georgia seats in January, that would take Mitch out of the driver's seat.

As Mitch goes, so goes the Senate. He rules that crowd (at least the GOP majority). I don't expect the Dems to win both seats, but it would sure be nice...
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 01:18 AM

Why question a mitzvah?
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 01:44 AM
Quote:
that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

So the party that wants national lockdowns, businesses destroyed, people without masks fined, houses inspected for having too many people, cops parked outside of churches and gyms to enforce compliance.. we still cool with that?

Quote:
So again, I hope all of you who voted for Trump and GOP candidates feel proud that you voted for fascism.

Words have no meaning any more... I would like for you to go find me the last time real fascism was removed from power because it held a fair election, and lost, then challenged it through the lawful court system, and lost... no buildings swarmed, no shots fired, no skulls cracked... just removed from power through the existing legal system while blustering like a 5 year old...
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 03:45 AM
Honestly, thanks for this reply. This is what I hoped to get back to.

I know you respond in good faith. Give me the evening and I'll get back to you on this.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 04:06 AM
Quote:
Why question a mitzvah?

On
rofl

The
rofl

Floor
rofl rofl rofl
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 06:10 AM
Quote:
So the party that wants national lockdowns

For what it's worth, the dems say they will respect the wishes of doctors and scientists. Dr. Fauci doesn't want lockdowns, and I'm quite sure the Dems will trust experts similar to him. Even Biden himself has said on numerous occasions he won't lock things down.

Quote:
businesses destroyed

The dems have had an aid package ready since August. The GOP was too busy ignoring the majority of Americans as they thought their first package and subsequent packages needed to address the 1% more than the 99%.

In prior threads, I gave examples how the UK, Canada, Japan, and other nations have helped small business owners and employees. There's language in the package from August which covers assistance and help for workers.

Again, it's ready. The GOP became too preoccupied with a TAKE THAT on the bench, and they honestly would rather have trickle-down fallacies than actually help the majority of Americans. Now isn't the time for Reaganomics in a pandemic.

Quote:
people without masks fined

Not sure how this is much different than fines for seatbelts, enforcing speed limits, etc.

I know you understand the seriousness of this epidemic. I understand the "if we give a little..." but do understand that's encroaching on the slippery slope fallacy.

Quote:
houses inspected for having too many people, cops parked outside of churches and gyms to enforce compliance

I'm only okay with this if there's a warrant and all legal processes are followed.

If others would follow rules, we wouldn't need more rules.

It's like regulations vs pure libertarian ism. People like you and me will do what's right to keep our loved ones safe. It's because of the reckless selfish individuals that we need laws, regulations, and enforcement.

Do what's right and you'll be fine.

Quote:
I would like for you to go find me the last time real fascism was removed from power because it held a fair...

Theoretically we have a system of checks and balances that should stop and halt and tyranny. Ultimately the stress check showed that we'll stop at trying to overthrow the will of the people this time. There's the whole bugaboo about Chads from '00, but that's a different topic for a different time.

Did our system hold an individual accountable for backdoor deals through election dirt? (Ukraine-Biden dirt) (that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader)

Did our system hold an individual accountable for 10 instances of obstruction of justice? (Mueller Report findings) (that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader)

Did our system hold an individual accountable for a baseless travel ban?(exalts nation and often race above the individual)

Did our system hold an individual accountable for ordering federal troops to clear out peaceful protestors in-front of a house of worship? (forcible suppression of opposition)

Did our system hold people accountable for the forcible removal of multiple healthy uterus from migrant women? (exalts nation and often race above the individual)

These last points you may argue "but Rocket, he got voted out...".

DC...we've been closer than a pixel of descending into fascism for awhile. The ethno-cleansing at the border and travel ban, the forceful suppression of the release of evidence of crimes, etc.
--------------------------

You should know I'm no fan of Joe. I hope you remember how critical I was of Obama.

We want the same things, DC. As I've said with Jules, we just get off a few exits apart from each other.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 01:23 PM

Theoretically we have a system of checks and balances that should stop and halt and tyranny. Ultimately the stress check showed that we'll stop at trying to overthrow the will of the people this time. There's the whole bugaboo about Chads from '00, but that's a different topic for a different time.

Did our system hold an individual accountable for backdoor deals through election dirt? (Ukraine-Biden dirt) (that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader)

Did our system hold an individual accountable for 10 instances of obstruction of justice? (Mueller Report findings) (that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader)

Did our system hold an individual accountable for a baseless travel ban?(exalts nation and often race above the individual)

Did our system hold an individual accountable for ordering federal troops to clear out peaceful protestors in-front of a house of worship? (forcible suppression of opposition)

Did our system hold people accountable for the forcible removal of multiple healthy uterus from migrant women? (exalts nation and often race above the individual)

These last points you may argue "but Rocket, he got voted out...".

DC...we've been closer than a pixel of descending into fascism for awhile. The ethno-cleansing at the border and travel ban, the forceful suppression of the release of evidence of crimes, etc.

That system that allowed a wanna-be dictator to get way-to-close to his goal wasn't put into place overnight. Accountability has been a bad word to our governing body for FAAAAR longer than Trump was a 'thing'. And while getting Trump out was something that needed to happen, we also just elected a guy that has had a hand in crafting the system that ushered in the Trump years. Seriously, Biden has been here for 50 years.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 02:01 PM
So glad the coup attempt is now over. I can finally stop pounding Trump every second of every day and get started on Biden's centrist corporatist ass. Back to normal... the same old crap that got us Trump in the first place and put us in the shape we are in... His cabinet is less than impressive and as usual, no progressives in prominent positions! Screw Biden and his horse.

Now, why do you have to bring his horse into this???
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 04:09 PM
Is his cabinet less impressive than trumps?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 08:29 PM
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

So the party that wants national lockdowns, businesses destroyed, people without masks fined, houses inspected for having too many people, cops parked outside of churches and gyms to enforce compliance.. we still cool with that?

Quote:

Words have no meaning any more... I would like for you to go find me the last time real fascism was removed from power because it held a fair election, and lost, then challenged it through the lawful court system, and lost... no buildings swarmed, no shots fired, no skulls cracked... just removed from power through the existing legal system while blustering like a 5 year old...

Whether or not there was originally some hyperbole in the original post you responded to I'll leave for you and the OP to discuss....

Ignoring that Trump is baselessly undermining the election process and spreading poison through his brainless Cult who will believe what he says regardless of facts by saying he's doing this through the legal/court system is spurious at best.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 09:05 PM
Originally Posted By: BADdog
Is his cabinet less impressive than trumps?

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
·
Nov 24
All this media chatter of Joe Biden picking his cabinet is like fantasy football. Meaningless in the real game.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 09:25 PM
At least we won't have grifters Betsy DeVos anymore.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/25/20 09:50 PM
There - just heard a snippet from TV which I haven't watched for 3 weeks .... Trump has managed to convince 80% of Republicans (so 80% of the 40% that voted for him) that the election is illegitimate .... He is a total, utter, contemptable douche and anyone who thinks he has anything but his own self interest at the heart of everything he says and does is fat, plain stupid. Hate to insult people - but it's the g-damn truth.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 01:25 AM
Originally Posted By: mgh888
There - just heard a snippet from TV which I haven't watched for 3 weeks .... Trump has managed to convince 80% of Republicans (so 80% of the 40% that voted for him) that the election is illegitimate .... He is a total, utter, contemptable douche and anyone who thinks he has anything but his own self interest at the heart of everything he says and does is fat, plain stupid. Hate to insult people - but it's the g-damn truth.

If that is true, then Republican should not vote any longer.

Next civil war coming right on up.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:43 AM
J/C

If I may add one more thing to my reply, DC.

I’ve told this anecdote before and I’ll tell it again.

Back in the summer of 2016, I visited Washington D.C. for the first time in my adult life. I visited twice before, both for school related activities at various levels, but this time I visited with a much greater understanding of the system.

I wanted to see the things that I didn’t get to experience those two prior times. The Holocaust Memorial museum became my #1 priority. I almost missed out on a ticket to enter but a kind individual gave me his extra ticket for entry. It was a timed entrance to the main exhibit hall, so I explored what I could of the interior before it was my time to enter.

As I walked around the atrium I met two survivors of the Holocaust. Both individuals displayed their marks of their battle with fascism with the ink on their arms. I had a chance to talk with one of the two and she implored me to use her poetry in the classroom so students knew of the struggle. The person prior to me asked her about Trump and she shook her head. She responded that she did not wish to talk about him. I didn’t ask either as I felt it was inappropriate to even broach the subject.

The second individual was a man who sat in the main atrium. As I went to talk with him, I once again waited in a line. A family of four decked out in MAGA gear from head to toe walked past the table where the man sat and he shook his head. I overheard his conversation with the young people he was talking with, and he mentioned that Mr. Trump concerns him and that he better be careful. He mentioned how there were similarities to what he saw in Germany to the language being used by Trump and his associates. That floored me as I listened to the conversation.

As you’ve known through the years, I try to reach the source and experts on what I’m unfamiliar with. It’s the same reason why we’ve exchanged PMs since 2011 as well as why I try to make an effort with multiple posters who are willing to talk and listen.

When I saw the reaction of the survivors of the Holocaust to Trump related topics, that told me a lot of what I didn’t know.

Trust me, DC. I do not use the fascist word lightly.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:54 AM
Oober, I have many qualms and problems with Biden. He’s a result of our very very broken system.

This isn’t the thread for whataboutisms. I’ll gladly talk Biden in a Biden thread.
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 07:03 PM

Lol happy thanksgiving everyone!!
Posted By: fishtheice Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:22 PM

Exclusive — Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Receives Threats: ‘You Deserved to Be Raped’

Joel B. Pollak

26 Nov 2020

Jenna Ellis, a legal advisor to President Donald Trump and senior legal adviser to the Trump campaign, has received threats, late night phone calls from unfamiliar numbers, and public calls for her disbarment, she told Breitbart News exclusively Wednesday.

Via direct message (DM), Ellis told Breitbart News that she had received “Hundreds of DMs and messages etc threatening me.”

Some threats have been public, like attempts to have her disbarred and encouraging the public to file Bar complaints.

Others have been more direct — and less subtle.

She added: “CNN reporter messaged today accusing me of my bar license being lapsed. Unknown number has called my cell dozens of times between midnight and 4am to blow up my phone and try to get through the DND [do not disturb].”

Ellis provided Breitbart News with a screen grab of text messages from an unknown person who attempted to provoke her to respond, ending with: “You’re a f**king c**t. You’re the reason people despise humanity. You deserved to be raped.”

Other Trump attorneys have been harassed, including by the Lincoln Project, a group of Never Trump Republicans who have encouraged the public to harass law firms taking up the president’s case.

The mainstream media has defended these efforts; the Washington Post, for example, published an op-ed Nov. 12 titled “Yes, going after Trump’s law firms is fair game.” Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania withdrew the following day, reportedly because of threats.

Joe Biden has not said anything about the threats against Trump’s legal team, as scholar Jonathan Turley has noted.

…While Biden called for unity and healing, he has said nothing about the campaign against Trump lawyers and their clients. No law firms or lawyers have publicly withdrawn their support for the Lincoln Project. The silence speaks loudly to our loss of civility and decency.

— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) November 19, 2020

“When such actions were taken against lawyers representing civil rights groups and others in the 1960s, it was correctly denounced as an outrageous abuse of our legal system,” Turley tweeted this week. “Now it has become a campaign supported by politicians, lawyers, and the media.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...ed-to-be-raped/
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:55 PM
Awful behavior.

On both sides.

But really, that’s disgusting that people act this way. Humanity is nearly lost in this country.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:56 PM
So no proof of fraud. Instead we get a "news" story that's about some random idiot posting a mean message on social media? That's the best you've got? Really. Wow.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:57 PM
Oh and somehow Biden gets criticized because he hasn't made a comment about the random idiot that made a mean comment on the social media. . . . . And you post the article as if it means something. Pfffffft
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 08:59 PM
Awful behavior.

On both sides.

But really, that’s disgusting that people act this way. Humanity is nearly lost in this country.

Yes it is awful behavior. But let's take a leaf out of the GOP playbook, and suggest that maybe it was really a Republican or Trump supporter that posted that so that they could claim to be victims. No one can prove otherwise
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 10:06 PM
Doesnt really surprise me that the unhinged radical left would stoop to threating the lives of others.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/26/20 10:16 PM
Doesnt really surprise me that the unhinged radical left would stoop to threating the lives of others.

Well they could shoot up a church/mosque/synagogue like the unhinged right.
The radicals on both sides are two sides of the same coin.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:17 AM
Constant attacks from moderates on both sides and the far right create most of the issues on the left. Progressives want nothing more than for everybody to have what they need and a good quality life for all. I know that is some radical thinking when the center prefers a return to the normal class (cast), racial, monetary, political, and religious divides propagated by the policies of a capitalist oligarchy determined to stay in power at any cost.

But I digress, carry on.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:24 AM
Constant attacks from moderates on both sides and the far right create most of the issues on the left. Progressives want nothing more than for everybody to have what they need and a good quality life for all. I know that is some radical thinking when the center prefers a return to the normal class (cast), racial, monetary, political, and religious divides propagated by the policies of a capitalist oligarchy determined to stay in power at any cost.

But I digress, carry on.

The radical left demands everyone agree with their point of view or they start issuing death threats, bullying, and having hysterical meltdowns. Not to mention riots, looting, and arson.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:28 AM
Nah. Just like the riots, the right is instigating and laying blame for the most part. You would know that if you weren't so clueless. Sure there are rotten apples, but nobody is trying to usher in a dictator or fascism on the left.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:28 AM
And you are correct that the left is very entitled. They feel entitled to money they didnt earn, services they didnt earn, and they feel the rest of the country should be burdened with their non-contributing parasite asses. A bunch of greedy losers with outstretched hands.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:30 AM
And you are correct that the left is very entitled. They feel entitled to money they didnt earn, services they didnt earn, and the rest of the country should be burdened with their non-contributing parasite asses. A bunch of greedy losers with outstretched hands.

^ And this is the perfect example of the "Me" thinking the right does. Never the greater good, always me, me, me...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:32 AM
So you're saying that taking care of people, making medical care, clothing, housing, food, and education basic human rights is selfish and unworthy because it might cost you something? smh.

And you have the nerve to call me radical.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:33 AM
And you are correct that the left is very entitled. They feel entitled to money they didnt earn, services they didnt earn, and the rest of the country should be burdened with their non-contributing parasite asses. A bunch of greedy losers with outstretched hands.

^ And this is the perfect example of the "Me" thinking the right does. Never the greater good, always me, me, me...

"Me" thinking is the left "The country owes ME a living. The country owes ME free everything. I dont have to earn anything for ME. I feel entitled to everyone elses stuff and they better give it to ME for free. And the success bar needs to be set really low because I dont want to work for it. If anyone disagrees with ME I will throw a tanty"
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:36 AM

"Me" thinking is the left "the country owes me a living. the country owes me free everything. i dont have to earn anything for me. and the success bar needs to be set really low."

Oh, I can't lay my hands on the numbers but I would BET that the left generates way more tax revenue and adds more to GDP than the right, way more. And all those RED states that suck off the government teat are funded mostly by blue states and the left. But do carry on, I enjoy your cynical potshots.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:39 AM

"Me" thinking is the left "the country owes me a living. the country owes me free everything. i dont have to earn anything for me. and the success bar needs to be set really low."

Oh, I can't lay my hands on the numbers but I would BET that the left generates way more tax revenue and adds more to GDP than the right, way more. And all those RED states that suck off the government teat are funded mostly by blue states and the left. But do carry on, I enjoy your cynical potshots.

You cant lay your hands on those numbers because they dont exist. The left is nothing but a bunch of losers with their hands out feeing entitled to things they didnt earn. Its sad the rest of the country has to put up with it.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:50 AM

You cant lay your hands on those numbers because they dont exist. The left is nothing but a bunch of losers with their hands out feeing entitled to things they didnt earn. Its sad the rest of the country has to put up with it.

These charts show how Democrats represent the growing modern economy – and how Republicans are left behind

Among other results, this year's midterm elections affirmed this much: in Washington, the two parties now speak for dramatically different segments of the American economy.

Republicans represent the smaller, fading segment, with less-educated, more-homogenous work forces reliant on traditional manufacturing, agriculture and resource extraction. Democrats represent the larger, growing one, fueled by finance, professional services and digital innovation in diverse urban areas.

The 2016 presidential race had signaled as much. Donald Trump carried 2,584 counties across the country, but calculations by scholars at the Brookings Institution showed that the 472 counties Hillary Clinton carried accounted for nearly two-thirds of U.S. economic output.

Now, new Brookings calculations show the same from 2018 House elections. With a few races still undecided, districts won by Democrats account for 61 percent of America's gross domestic product, districts won by Republicans 38 percent.

That economic separation underpins cultural divisions that usually command more attention. Says Brookings researcher Mark Muro: "The Democratic Party and Republican Party, at this point, really do occupy different economic worlds and represent different economic worlds."

Analysis by the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program documents the gap between them. Residents of districts won by Democrats generate 22% more output per worker, and have a 15% higher median household income.

In Democratic districts, 35 percent of residents have college degrees, compared to 28 percent in Republican districts. Employees are less likely to work in manufacturing (7.2 percent in blue districts, 11 percent in red districts) and more likely to work in digital services (2.5 percent compared to 1.1 percent).

Blue districts have attracted the expanding segments of the U.S. population and workforce; half their residents are non-white. Red districts are 27 percent non-white.

The new Congress starkly demonstrates those differences. Nine of 10 of House Republicans will be white men, calculates David Wasserman of the Cook Political Report, compared to just over one-third of House Democrats.

This array of measures reflects the concentration of Democrats in metropolitan centers and Republicans in small towns and rural communities. Population density in blue districts is nearly five times the level in red ones.

Comparing the 19 states that have elected two Democratic senators to the 21 with two Republicans shows similar disparities. The eight most affluent areas Muro calls "superstar metros" display an even greater partisan tilt.

Those eight – Boston; Bridgeport, Conn.; New York; San Francisco; San Jose; Seattle; Trenton N.J.; and Washington, D.C. – accounted for 16.4 percent of national job growth and 35.7 percent of digital services job growth between 2010 and 2017. Not a single Republican senator represents any of them. Of their combined 81 House seats, Democrats won 71 last week.

That makes economic divergence as central to 21st century polarization as race, gender and religion. And it highlights challenges for both parties as a Democratic House and Republican Senate share power in Congress.

Within the Democratic Party, it fuels tension between trade-friendly metropolitan economies and historic industrial union allies seeking trade protection. Less-affluent Democrats bridle at how booming tech firms – such as Amazon, which announced new headquarters for New York and the Washington suburbs this week – widen income inequality and price the working-class residents out of their communities.

Between the parties, economic divergence pits Democrats promoting investments in research, skills training and infrastructure against Republicans resistant to taxes and spending. Those clashes cloud prospects for boosting productivity, growth and global competitiveness.

"The advancing parts of the economy have to ask permission from the rear-view mirror parts of the economy to get the inputs they need," Muro says. "That's a problem our competitors don't have."

At the same time, the GOP's small-government ethos constrains its ability to boost the struggling economic constituencies that Republicans represent. In 2016, for example, candidate Trump pledged to revive coal mining communities through deregulation rather than investment.

But coal mining employment has not reversed its long-term decline, and the government projects falling coal consumption this year and next. Owners of unprofitable coal-fired power plants have shuttered them at a record rate in 2018.

Muro has co-authored a forthcoming study on ways to narrow the geographic divide. It advocates a "place-sensitive" strategy targeting economic development toward 10-12 mid-sized "heartland metros," and subsidies to make relocation more affordable for individual workers pursuing greater opportunity.

Success, he concludes, depends on calming economic conflict as well as culture wars.

"The two parties are speaking past each other on economic issues," Muro says. "Can these two economic factions arrive at some kind of armistice that can spur broad American prosperity going forward?"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/15/charts-d...eft-behind.html

It's a good thing your ilk never lets facts get in the way of your fantasies.
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:56 AM
Y’all two going back and forth like the food was trash today.

Who burnt the Mac n cheese?
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:56 AM
That study is obviously incorrect since "dem districts" tend to be urban areas that have the most white collar industry jobs, and the most minorities to vote D. Its not rocket science. But feel free to twist it.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 12:57 AM

I'm bored. The football games were boring today.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 01:01 AM
That study is obviously incorrect since "dem districts" tend to be urban areas that have the most white collar industry jobs, and the most minorities to vote D. Its not rocket science. But feel free to twist it.

Weak argument based on your feelings and no facts. But that's par for the course with you.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 01:04 AM

Weak argument based on your feelings and no facts. But that's par for the course with you.

Lets keep it real. If the ravens and steelers played today, it would have been far more interesting than those bottom feeder teams playing.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 02:40 AM

"Me" thinking is the left "The country owes ME a living. The country owes ME free everything. I dont have to earn anything for ME. I feel entitled to everyone elses stuff and they better give it to ME for free. And the success bar needs to be set really low because I dont want to work for it. If anyone disagrees with ME I will throw a tanty"

I dispute statements such as this. I grew up without a nickel to my name a know what it was like to live on welfare and food stamps. I was thankful for them. I wound up getting social security benefits and giving to my parents as rent during college. I wound up with grants and loans to go to college and paid them back. To date I have never taken a damn cent of unemployment, and quite frankly ithe money that I received from government programs was the best damn investment that this government ever made.

It’s not where you start in life as my dad would say, and it’s a long road that has many turns. Sometimes things are not what they seem, and for me thankfully my situation was only the first part of my life.

So I understand these things far better than most. I learned not to assume anything about anyone.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 02:46 AM
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

I dispute statements such as this. I grew up without a nickel to my name a know what it was like to live on welfare and food stamps. I was thankful for them. I wound up getting social security benefits and giving to my parents as rent during college. I wound up with grants and loans to go to college and paid them back. To date I have never taken a damn cent of unemployment, and quite frankly it was the best damn investment that this government ever made.

It’s not where you start in life as my dad would say, and it’s a long road that has many turns. Sometimes things are not what they seem, and for me thankfully my situation was only the first part of my life.

So I understand these things far better than most. I learned not to assume anything about anyone.

So, what you are saying is the current system isnt broken. thumbsup
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 02:49 AM
As long there are people like you around, who think that the poor actually choose to be poor it will be broken.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 02:59 AM
As long there are people like you around, who think that the poor actually choose to be poor it will be broken.

I dont think poor people choose to be poor. I think they need to have a system that makes it possible to better themselves. Which there is. As you proved. But handing poor people "a life taken care of" by a nanny state just makes for lazy people sitting around on the tax payers dime. They have no incentive to better themselves.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 03:18 AM
Cool.

After I got divorced, and was paying child support but did have my son as a dependent........I found out I qualified for programs - food stamps being one of them. I never got any benefits.

Here recently, covid stuff back in March..........my work pretty much stopped. Self employed, I didn't qualify for unemployment until a month or 2 later when they changed things for self employed people.

Problem is/was: Playing by the rules meant that I couldn't work, and if I did, I'd have to report the income I made. Those were the rules. Those were the rules I followed and decided "know what? That $600 a week I might qualify for? To get it, I'd have to lie about my $400 to $500 income each week. If I got caught lying about that, I'd be in trouble. So, I could refuse those jobs, and if the gov't. found out I was available to work, but turning down jobs to get unemployment, I'd be in trouble."

I did accept unemployment 1 time. For 3 weeks. That was over 17 years ago.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 05:13 AM

Posted By: Lyuokdea Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 01:05 PM
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 02:19 PM
At least we won't have grifters Betsy DeVos anymore.

Ugh, just firing her makes the cabinet better.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/27/20 09:11 PM
In horse racing they have a term when the winner is so far out in front the winning margin is no longer measured in lengths. "By a distance"....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/27/politics/trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit-appeal/index.html

Is anyone still keeping track of how badly Trump is losing in the courts?
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/28/20 04:36 PM

lazy people sitting around on the tax payers dime.

LOL.while the rich don’t pay taxes. Pffft, the poor trump supporters are the lazy ones.
Posted By: BADdog Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/28/20 04:47 PM
Remember when trump said you wont hear anything about corona after the election. Because they are only talking about it to make him look bad, What a narcistic moron.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/28/20 06:39 PM

We'll see!

November 28, 2020

The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team

By Andrea Widburg

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he's also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.

His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer. "My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]" I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."

This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the naïve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...wells_team.html

Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's affidavit:

https://www.scribd.com/document/48610559...&from_embed
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/28/20 07:02 PM
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/28/20 07:14 PM

LOL.while the rich don’t pay taxes. Pffft, the poor trump supporters are the lazy ones.

Don't forget - after 4 years of Trump fiscal irresponsibility.... all of a sudden Faux Republicans will once again start shouting about the budget, spending and the deficit.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 12:30 AM
Trump declares Twitter national security threat after #DiaperDon trends following meltdown at miniature table

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...e-b1762682.html

rofl
Posted By: Squires Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 02:20 AM

Don't forget - after 4 years of Trump fiscal irresponsibility.... all of a sudden Faux Republicans will once again start shouting about the budget, spending and the deficit.

And the liberals that cared about spending for the last 4 years will stop caring about it. If only we could get both sides to care about spending at the same time...
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 11:51 AM
Originally Posted By: Squires

And the liberals that cared about spending for the last 4 years will stop caring about it. If only we could get both sides to care about spending at the same time...

rofl Dude you’re so out of touch with reality it’s not even funny. Getting trumps Gov’t Spending under control, National security and a stimulus plan that trumps cronies refused to implement are the top 3 on the democratic agenda. Pffft trump supporters. You can lower your MAGA hater flag to half mast now. rofl
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 12:23 PM
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 01:23 PM
The small desk makes him look bigger. (Sorta matches his ego). This is a classic big fish in a small pond syndrome...
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 08:23 PM
Let's get money out of politics!

Six week limit on campaigning, set amount that can be spent by each campaign, and make voting day a national holiday.
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 09:28 PM
Well apparently the FBI and DoJ are in on the conspiracy against trump as well.

Someone remind me again; who hired them?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 09:31 PM

Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 09:50 PM
So many firsts for Trump.

First to lose the popular vote twice.
First to have 80 million Americans vote for the other candidate.
First to not concede in the face of overwhelming evidence he lost the EC.
First to lose two recounts in two states.
First not to disclose his taxes in 5 decades.

Wonder what other Firsts he is due for once he is out of office?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/29/20 10:14 PM
The way he is firing people at the DOD, he may working toward being the first to attempt a military coup.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/30/20 03:47 AM
1-39?

Them's CLE Browns numbers, son!
Posted By: Jester Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/30/20 11:45 AM
Not even Hue Jackson was that bad
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/30/20 01:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Jester
Not even Hue Jackson was that bad

rofl
Posted By: Damanshot Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 11/30/20 06:45 PM
Next you'll be telling us about the Kraken.....
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 02:59 PM
Hannity urges Trump to pardon himself

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/528109-hannity-urges-trump-to-pardon-himself

Literally everything we said trump and his cult was gonna do came true. Don’t think for a second trump hasn’t already looked into trying to pardon himself.

I don’t want to hear anything about law & order from those who vote GOP.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 03:09 PM

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/528109-hannity-urges-trump-to-pardon-himself

Literally everything we said trump and his cult was gonna do came true. Don’t think for a second trump hasn’t already looked into trying to pardon himself.

So they admit in a round about way that he’s done some shady, if not illegal, crap while in office... hence the need for pardoning?
Yet they go on air and and say he’s the least corrupt president ever and such nonsense.
So which is it?

Man the cultists are truly deplorable. Hillary was on point.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 03:11 PM
Lol. A pardon on what charges? a acceptance of a pardon is an admission of guilt.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 03:22 PM
Hannity owned himself big last night on his show by admitting he doesn’t vet the information he spews forth on his show.

Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) Tweeted:
Hannity:

“I don’t vet the information on this program”.

And there you have it... https://t.co/5o8FGGDtLJ
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 04:14 PM
Those SDNY cases aren’t federal and Donnie can’t protect himself from state charges that will come from SDNY.

Hope he enjoys Rikers.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 04:27 PM

I'd like to see a juxtaposition of Hannity's rhetoric in 2015 vs 2020. He's definitely one who was way biased before the Trump admin, but just seemed to devolve to an even crazier level over the past 4 years.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 08:17 PM

Barr today states no fraud in elections:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...aud/3783305001/

Gee trump's own bird dog finds nothing.

time for the orange brat to pack his bags.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 08:35 PM
You know things are bad when Trump's hand picked lackey - who lies for Trump and does his bidding regardless of it being in the best interest of the American people - can't continue the lie.

Although ... plenty of "Not Yet" and "To date" comments in there... and you know Qanon will be telling the Cult that this is a specific message that indicates that any day now, any day ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55153366
Posted By: Swish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 08:46 PM
Oh boy. Barr bout to get fired.

Not that it really matters since he’s only gonna be on the job for another month anyway, but we all know how der fuhrer can get.
Posted By: bonefish Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/01/20 09:24 PM

The feeling of relief to know all the BS coming from him is nearly over.

The daily drama of tweeter garbage. Comments about everything except what is relevant and the truth.

Like breathing clean air after choking from smoke.

Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/05/20 06:46 PM
Final nail in this coffin.

Biden officially clinches Electoral College votes with California certification

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/52...with-california
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: GOP Endorses Fascist Coup Attempt - 12/11/20 05:25 PM
© DawgTalkers.net