DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Milk Man US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 05:40 PM

Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 05:42 PM

Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 05:49 PM
Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:19 PM

Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:19 PM
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:30 PM
Bringing a knife to a gun fight rarely works out well.
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:34 PM
Suicide by Police? At least he didn't try to take a bunch of innocent civilians out with him.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:38 PM
Even if it's a swiss army knife!
Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:39 PM
Haven't released many details yet. Capitol Police holding press conference at 2:45pm.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:40 PM
That's a good question but I'm going to have to hear a lot more of what happened and who this person is, who he is or is not affiliated with to come to any sort of an educated guess on that.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:41 PM
j/c...

Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 06:46 PM
One officer is dead.

Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 07:41 PM
Well it must have been Antifa... rolleyes
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 07:45 PM
Shooter was a homegrown muslim from Indiana by way of Virginia... I was thinking Maga Hatter... guess I was wrong. Maybe.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 08:29 PM

Posted By: fishtheice Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 08:41 PM
shocked

“follower of the Nation of Islam"

Welp, back to Matt Gaetz's distractions!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 08:44 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. This is much the same thing I've been hearing about the guy. As long as it isn't used as a distraction away from where the main portion of domestic terrorism is coming from I don't see the problem.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 08:45 PM
j/c...

Posted By: SuperBrown Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/02/21 08:50 PM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Well it must have been Antifa... rolleyes

No. The last thing ANTIFA would do is sully Washington DC since they already control it along with China.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 12:06 AM
j/c...

Posted By: Swish Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 12:31 AM
Scumbags coming out the shadows again. Pandemic must be coming to a crawl.

It’s gonna be interesting if the black guy gets the mental health excuse, or maybe he was just having a bad day.

I mean, he shouldn’t. But I sure would like to know what the standard is.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 12:39 AM
Oh you full well know everyone is going to focus on the Nation of Islam angle on this.
Posted By: Swish Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 12:41 AM
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Oh you full well know everyone is going to focus on the Nation of Islam angle on this.

They will. It is fair game after all. I’ve told people those guys are crazy. And let’s be clear here, he should’ve been shot.

I just want to know if he gets the mental health/breakdown excuse or not.

Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 12:44 AM
I just don’t expect people to recognize that the Nation of Islam is different from Islam proper.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 12:46 AM
If he thinks the Government is targeting him with mind control, then he gets the crazy angle.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 11:11 AM

Probably so.

Everybody needs their scapegoat. Nation of Islam, White Supremacist's, Antifa, whoever, they all get their time in the sun.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/03/21 11:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Swish

They will. It is fair game after all. I’ve told people those guys are crazy. And let’s be clear here, he should’ve been shot.

I just want to know if he gets the mental health/breakdown excuse or not.

Let's face it, anybody has to be a bit crazy to ram barricades with their car and attack cops with some sort of knife. Level headed people don't do that, do they? Crazy, or crazed in the name of anything shouldn't get a pass.

As for getting shot, damn right he should have been shot. What were the cops supposed to do? It's no different than the woman who got shot at the Capitol. At some point the police need to throw restraint out the window.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/14/21 09:41 PM
Take down the fences and the razor wire. Send the National Guard home...our drunken heroine has had a fifth too many and can't shut up!

Nancy Pelosi Says She Would Have Fought Capitol Rioters: ‘I’m a Street Fighter’

Katherine Rodriguez

14 Apr 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed the January 6 Capitol rioters would have “had a battle on their hands” if they messed with her, adding that she is “a street fighter.”

“That’s what they were setting out to do,” Pelosi told USA Today, adding the rioters had intended to access herself and other targets such as former Vice President Mike Pence.

She added that if they had reached her, she would not have been someone to mess around with.

“Well, I’m pretty tough. I’m a street fighter. They would have had a battle on their hands,” she continued.

Members of Congress had to evacuate the scene in gas masks after a violent mob took over the U.S. Capitol building.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...street-fighter/

Posted By: cle23 Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/14/21 11:10 PM
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Take down the fences and the razor wire. Send the National Guard home...our drunken heroine has had a fifth too many and can't shut up!

Nancy Pelosi Says She Would Have Fought Capitol Rioters: ‘I’m a Street Fighter’

Katherine Rodriguez

14 Apr 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed the January 6 Capitol rioters would have “had a battle on their hands” if they messed with her, adding that she is “a street fighter.”

“That’s what they were setting out to do,” Pelosi told USA Today, adding the rioters had intended to access herself and other targets such as former Vice President Mike Pence.

She added that if they had reached her, she would not have been someone to mess around with.

“Well, I’m pretty tough. I’m a street fighter. They would have had a battle on their hands,” she continued.

Members of Congress had to evacuate the scene in gas masks after a violent mob took over the U.S. Capitol building.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...street-fighter/

And Trump claimed he would have run into a school to stop an active shooter.

Both of em are full of crap, but you only call out one side.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/15/21 12:29 AM
She's like 800 years old... you don't get that old without winning a few battles. So she is not a street fighter, yet if somebody was about to kill her I imagine she would not go easy.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/15/21 12:27 PM
She's like 800 years old... you don't get that old without winning a few battles. So she is not a street fighter, yet if somebody was about to kill her I imagine she would not go easy.

Kamala would go easy.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/15/21 12:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

Kamala would go easy.

That's a perverse jump from Nancy defending herself to you just spewing Kamala would go easy... as in take her out? Seek help man. smh
Posted By: oobernoober Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/15/21 02:00 PM

Are we honestly thinking out this hypothetical. cle's was the correct response (Trump claiming he'd run (unarmed) in a active school shooting despite his well-publicized draft-dodging.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: US Capitol on Lockdown - 04/15/21 04:05 PM
We all know his bone spurs would have kicked in right before he was going to storm the school.

Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/penta...t-from-vietnam/
© DawgTalkers.net