DawgTalkers.net
Lawmakers introduce bill to legalize marijuana in Ohio
JACKIE BORCHARDT | CINCINNATI ENQUIRER | 3:41 pm EDT July 15, 2021

For the first time, Ohio lawmakers will have a bill before them to legalize recreational marijuana cultivation and sales.

Democratic state Reps. Casey Weinstein of Hudson and Terrence Upchurch of Cleveland have drafted a bill to legalize cultivation – personal and commercial – and regulate sales, as well as allow people previously convicted of low-level marijuana crimes to have their records sealed.

"We’re seeing there are dramatic economic benefits, there are medical benefits and there’s a strong criminal justice avenue here so we can focus law enforcement on violent crime," Weinstein said in an interview.

More: Ohio could triple the number of medical marijuana dispensaries. But not until next year

The pair is seeking cosponsors on a comprehensive bill, the first proposed in Ohio to set up a regulated market for selling marijuana.

The legislation faces a steep climb in a GOP-dominated Legislature that five years ago barely legalized a highly-regulated medical marijuana program.

The 2016 medical marijuana law was passed quickly to head off a ballot measure that would have amended the state constitution. Weinstein doesn’t want to get to that point on broader legalization, and hopes some Republicans will agree.

“Ohio is at the point where we’re going to be behind if we don’t act now,” he said. “I hope this provides the spark that we need to elevate the conversation and get this legislation moving.”

Under the bill, adults age 21 and older could buy and possess up to 5 ounces of marijuana at a time and grow up to 12 mature plants for personal use, Weinstein said. Cities and villages could limit the type or number of marijuana businesses allowed within their borders.

The proposal is modeled after Michigan's marijuana market, Weinstein said. The bill would keep Ohio's medical marijuana program, approved in 2016 and launched in 2019, intact. Medical marijuana cultivators, processors and dispensaries could be licensed on the recreational side, too. The Ohio Department of Commerce would oversee the industry.

Ohioans with nonviolent criminal records for marijuana crimes could have their records sealed and could participate in the newly legal industry, Weinstein said.

A 10% excise tax, in addition to state and local sales tax, would be collected on marijuana products, with the proceeds going primarily to education, road and bridge repair and local governments. Ohio's tax rate would be in line with Michigan and would be lower than Illinois, Colorado and other states.

For two years, up to $20 million of each year's proceeds would go to research for treating medical conditions of veterans with marijuana and preventing veteran suicide. The legalization bill would have a social equity component to encourage people of color and other traditionally disadvantaged individuals to participate in the industry, Weinstein said.

Marijuana legalization has not gone far in Ohio
Six years ago, Ohioans voted on a constitutional amendment to legalize marijuana, but it would have only been grown at 10 pre-selected sites owned by investors in the amendment campaign. The measure failed with 64% of voters voting against it.

Ohio lawmakers worked quickly the next year to establish a highly restrictive medical marijuana program. It took more than two years to set up the program; the first sale took place in January 2019.

A bill introduced earlier this year, House Bill 210, would have allowed personal cultivation of marijuana plants and expungement of certain marijuana offenses. The bill has yet to have a hearing. Rep. Juanita Brent, D-Cleveland, introduced a bill to fully decriminalize marijuana use and possession in last year, but it died last session without a single hearing.

Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, is still opposed to legalization, a spokesman confirmed Thursday.

Jackie Borchardt is the bureau chief for the USA TODAY Network Ohio Bureau, which serves the Columbus Dispatch, Cincinnati Enquirer, Akron Beacon Journal and 18 other affiliated news organizations across Ohio.

https://amp.cincinnati.com/amp/7892474002
12 plants for personal use?! Man, done right, outdoors, that’s easily 8-15 pounds. I’m a heavy smoker but I couldn’t even begin to dent that in a years time. Oregon’s rule of 4 mature plants is by far enough. But whatever, way to go Ohio!! Get it done.
I'm a daily smoker and/or a vape-er myself.....since May 7th, 1973. All day? No. Now I start hitting it at 5-6pm thru 8-9p. 4-5 hits/ and/or vapes an hr.

The titanium knee replacements, the failed back surgery(L3 and L4)where I need the rods and pins inserted and fused together, the hernia(coupled with that dreaded hydrocele rofl , etc, etc.

O bla-dee, O bla-da......

I ran the pain pill gamut for yeeears. Addicted? Absolutely. When you become impervious like I did to 4mg dilaudid......., etc, etc. I believe 4mg is still the strongest script pain pill available???

On a side note, back surgery? Me? NEVER AGAIN!
Omg…that means I could possibly open up the weed cafe I always wanted.

Cannabis-infused Frappuccino’s and other coffee flavors with non-diary products.
A chill ambiance with Enya, enigma, and the art of noise playing softly through the speakers.
Pre rolled cones and a Turkish style lounge.
Table that can seat 6 with services like pre rolls, bongs, and blunt rolling classes.
Outside lounge with a fire pit

And… a designated parking lot to hotbox with your homies.

The possibilities…..the true American dream.
A section where you can pull up like I drive up convenient stores. Pick your flavor, show your ID, and you’re in and out.

Drone delivery service within a 10 mile range.
Delivery service within 40 miles for a 10/20 dollar fee.

I can get the Porsche taycan, all electric car that’s expensive AF and make so many freaking deliveries and leave the lowest carbon footprint imaginable.

I can literally stunt on people AND save the planet at the same time. America. Ohio. Do the right thing. Make me so high I have to hire an accountant.
Can I invest?
And make some deliveries in the Taycan?
Quote:
Drone delivery service within a 10 mile range.

I can't wait! I'll go hunting for my stash.

This needs to pass, as well as the Feds getting their crap together and dropping Marijuana to a schedule II or III drug instead of being a schedule I.

There is no reason at all for dispensaries to not be able to have checking and savings accounts along with being able to accept credit/debt cards, and no reason it shouldn't be covered by our insurance companies just like Vicodin, Dilaudid, Demerol,
Oxy, fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and so any other drugs are.

My sister just had hip replacement surgery this week.

She has never smoked weed. She is not opposed to it. She was a nurse and then a lawyer for Cleveland Clinic.

I have been smoking weed for long time. I do not drink at all. In fact I consider alcohol the most destructive drug.

I think my sister would be open to weed if she knew it was beneficial for her post operation rehab?

Is there any science there that you know is verified?
Originally Posted By: bonefish

She has never smoked weed. She is not opposed to it. She was a nurse and then a lawyer for Cleveland Clinic.

I have been smoking weed for long time. I do not drink at all. In fact I consider alcohol the most destructive drug.

I think my sister would be open to weed if she knew it was beneficial for her post operation rehab?

The problem with "science that is verified" is that we've spent 100 years fighting MJ as "the Devil's Lettuce" and have done very little research. With that said, certain things are proven and evident...

Humans, animals and marijuana share one thing in common: an endocannabinoid system...

The best way to think of it is that we have a series of "thermostats" in many places within our bodies. Imagine if you had a thermostat in every room in your house and they were all set at different temperatures... one room cold, one room hot, drafts everywhere. Wouldn't be very comfortable, would it? Many of the issues in our body are a result of one or more thermostats being off kilter and the effect they have on others.

For instance -- I have kidney stones. When I am suffering through the process of trying to pass one my digestive system is out of wack, I have stomach aches or nausea, pain spreads throughout the general region... a series of thermostats that are off all because of a tiny 6mm stone in my ureter. Marijuana helps with all of this, it becomes a daily ritual -- especially if I'm at all interested in a good night's sleep.

What does marijuana do?

The entourage effect of THC and all the (many) different cannabinoids in the plant (some that are only newly discovered and sparsely researched) act as a catch-all for regulating all the thermostats. They rush into the body and search for any thermostats that are out of wack and correct them. That's why MJ has been proven (effectively) to help with so many things... depression, anxiety, pain management, PTSD, seizures, mending bones, autism, ADHD, glaucoma, arthritis, etc, etc, etc...

Here's something crazy... If I'm in a lot of pain, I can smoke high potency MJ and not get high. It's almost as if the MJ knows that it has a different job to do upon entering my body. "Over here guys, we've got bigger fish to fry!" Mind blowing, to be honest.

One of the issues that makes it so hard to effectively predict what strain works for whom, and how well, is that every body is different. Until we have about a decade or so of true science under our belts, it's more a situation of "can't hurt to try". Unfortunately there is still such a stigma attached that people will willingly stand in line for opioids, knowing all the dangers. But will wave off MJ... because "weed is bad, umkay".

It cannot hurt to try.

I've abandoned the bottle as well. Been years since.....

Although I'm not a scientist and or expert I believe the science of "indica" would serve her best. thumbsup

No doubt alcohol is the most destructive. Many a household and/or families have been destroyed by it. I'm not sure if marijuana would even fall in the top 8-10 of "household destroyers".

Not that I don't tighten up a Bud Light or 3 every month or so. rofl

I started smoking in high school. By my early 30s I was a mess, weed, booze, and coke. I got clean and sober in 1989, at age 34, with the help of the Cleveland Free Clinic. I got my EMT, then later my Paramedic certifications and in 1992, I was hired by Cleveland EMS. In 1997, and now 8 years clean and sober, I transferred from CEMS to CPD, and had a 21 year career as a Cleveland Cop. I retired in 2018. In 2019, on Sept 23, I celebrated 30 years clean and sober.

I had never considered weed a problem. Alcohol and coke were the problems. But for 30+ years, I didn't smoke. I had said for many years, that on the day my retirement was official, I'd spark one up. I had fulfilled my obligation to society to be a productive, contributing member in good standing. I actually waited more than a year, till after my 30 year anniversary.

Starting in October 2019, and ever since, I have remained sober but smoking weed. High and dry my neighbor calls it. I don't get wasted, and I don't smoke every day, but often enough I settle into my evenings with a nice little buzz. I've earned it.

Marijuana should be legal. It always should have been legal. It isn't nearly has harmful as alcohol or even pain killers.

Great story 84.

I never smoke during the day. I take about 4/5 hits about 2 hours before going to sleep.

I have an issue with my bladder. Thought it was prostrate had tests done by urologist. Found out it was nuerogenic.

The weed helps me sleep better. Still get up 4/5 a night but no weed and it is like every hour. Not as bad during the day.

I can not say weed is good for you. But there are proven medical benefits for some things. Nausea, seisures, and other chronic conditions.

IMO alchohol is legal poison. I am not alone. I am sure that many have seen how lives have been destroyed by it.

I do not take any medications. No need. But side effects from even common drugs is serious especially over long periods of time. Sometimes there can be legit need. But long term use is harmful.

In another thread I mentioned Netflix series called "Human".

Really informative about how your body works. I would recommend that show to anybody.
I’ve said for many years that alcohol is more damaging than weed, in almost any way you can measure.

Weed’s been legal in Canada since 2018, and is sold at government-run liquor stores. I don’t get my stuff there because I get better stuff for less money.
Funny little story : I will say, on the day weed became legal, I went down to the liquor store to check it out.

Ran into a cop I knew, and he said ‘I heard they were selling marijuana here’. We had a laugh but he also told me “no one ever started a bar brawl because they smoked a joint’.

I don’t smoke it every day, when I go to work I don’t mix pleasure with business -even though it’d be easy to get away with it - and I don’t vegetate on the couch when I do. I actually like being active when high (it’s great when playing golf, btw, especially when you focus on staying focused).

In another thread I mentioned Netflix series called "Human".

Really informative about how your body works. I would recommend that show to anybody.

BOOM!
Was out to dinner, just got home.

Wife: "What do you want to watch when we get home?"
Me: "Hmmm, one of my homies on Dawgtalkers recommended some doc on the human body, can't remember the name though... I'll try to find it when we get back..." thumbsup
Originally Posted By: FATE
Can I invest?
And make some deliveries in the Taycan?

I down as well... dawgtalker smoke cafe!
They should legalize freedom of thought.
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

Think anything you want. Verbalize it and sound crazy… expect to be called out.
Next.

So, Fate did you watch any of the Netflix series.

"Human" "the world inside" ?

Well worth the time.
YES! Almost got through the first episode but we were running all day and had to get up early to drive back to Indiana. Mind blowing! And very well done. We'll dive back in tomorrow evening, thanks for the recommendation. wink

IMO this series should be part of ninth grade curriculum.

Because of digital imaging they are able to to make simple what is complex.

A great way to teach anatomy.

In the long run in may save lives through understanding.
I've now watched the first 2 episodes. And I agree, it is geared for a high school level education; informative and doing well to explain things without complexity. That said, I have yet to learn anything new.

Did you know about that guy who got the prosthetic arm that was connected to the nerves in his upper arm?

That blew me away.

I knew some of the basics about certain things but not the depth that the series covered.

freedom of thought is already legal,, not sure what your problem is..

You can think what you want. But if you spread falsehoods, whatever happens is on you....
That was just ridiculous. Creating a prosthetic is one thing, just being able to send the message from the brain and have the hand react is amazing enough. Telling it how hard to squeeze and getting feedback from the hand?? C'mon. If you watched it, you realize a guy lost a limb and has actually upgraded. Silly.

I just finished the immune system which starts with the skin.

Really relative to what we now face.

The thing I like the most is using digital imagery as a teaching tool. You get to vitualize these systems. Pounding this volume and detail of learning from a textbook for me would have been hard.

When I can see things and then have them tied to actual human activity it sinks in better.

The human stories used as examples take on reality.

That guy reaching for the frisbe. There is a guy in the immune episode that got leukemia as a teen. Amazing story.
Ohio marijuana legalization effort can start collecting signatures after approval from state panel
Updated: Aug. 31, 2021, 12:13 a.m. | Published: Aug. 30, 2021, 12:31 p.m.

The Ohio Ballot Board voted on Monday that a proposal to legalize marijuana in Ohio is a single issue, a move that gives the green light to the backers of the law change to start collecting the signatures needed to send it to the state legislature. (AP Photo/David Dermer)
By Andrew J. Tobias, cleveland.com
117 shares

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Backers of a marijuana legalization effort now can start collecting the signatures needed to send the issue to the legislature, following a Monday vote from a panel of state officials.

The Ohio Ballot Board, led by Secretary of State Frank LaRose, voted unanimously that the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol’s proposed law change dealt with a single issue. The ballot board met briefly and did so without debate. The only person who spoke at length Monday was Don McTigue, a veteran Democratic elections-law attorney who was representing the legalization effort, and no one spoke in opposition.

The ballot board could have split the measure into multiple pieces, which would have complicated the coalition’s efforts by requiring them to circulate multiple sets of petitions, and requiring voters to approve multiple issues, if the proposal were to make it to a statewide vote.

Tom Haren, a spokesman for the coalition, said with Monday’s vote, his group now plans to immediately start collecting the 132,887 signatures from registered voters needed to force the legislature to take up the issue. The group’s goal is to be done gathering signatures by the end of this year, or in early 2022, he said. The signatures must come from at least 44 of Ohio’s 88 counties.

If the legislature doesn’t pass the law, or passes something different, the coalition then could begin collecting another 132,887 valid signatures to send it to the ballot for a statewide vote. The group is targeting the November 2022 election, although Haren said it would be just as happy if the legislature acted on its own.

“The General Assembly technically doesn’t have to wait to start addressing the issue, and we’re ready to start working with them right now in real time,” he said.

The proposal would allow Ohioans age 21 and older to purchase, possess and grow marijuana, including up to 12 plants per household with multiple people.

Existing Ohio medical marijuana dispensaries could expand their businesses to sell to adults. A 10% state tax would be charged with each marijuana purchase, generating an estimated $400 million per year in new revenue, according to backers of the proposal.

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2021/08/o...?outputType=amp
If I could sign it as a native Ohioan I would.
Maybe, if you could find out how... I've looked all over the web and the "coalition" doesn't even have a website or FB. So, no information on how or where to sign.

That said, I don't think there is any worry of coming up with 133,000 signatures.
Ohio knows it screwed the pooch with the way it rolled out medical... and the stupid rules that still apply... AND the inflated prices. Hell, I know plenty of people that have an Ohio license and still drive to Xichigan to pay half price (with three times the selection).

Allowing people to grow at home will help regulate prices, supply and demand will sort out the rest.

The combined effect of collecting tax revenue and forgoing the tens (if not hundreds) of millions used to fight a useless war on MJ will be a huge boon to the economy.

And, for all of you that are opposed, guess what? The names and faces of those who are "indulging" won't change much... except for a few more grandmas and grandpas that finally decide to take the plunge.
Lol …it won’t fly in Ohio.
It might, mood is changing.
time will tell.
1. Can I sign the other petition that keeps it illegal.

2. Just because if it were to become legal wouldn't make it right.

3. ( I wonder if boardmember leagalizewd is alive and well. Always read his name as leagilze-lewd.)

4. Forget a 10% tax. 1 dollar = 10 cents tax.
Since I want no part of it, how about a 1000 percent tax, which sounds alarming but only 1 dollar = 10 dollars of tax. So it'd still be affordable because well people don't think straight with it. There is one of the problems.
It's not me, Let them pay the state! I want no part of it. So just keep it illegal in the first place.
What do you mean by "wouldn't make it right"? If it is legal, how could it be wrong? Are you seriously going to say all the pain that is being alleviated, in leu of opioids, is somehow wrong? smdh. People were using cannabis long before your religion or principles were a thing... maybe you are what's not right. Well, we already know that. wink
I want no part of it.

That's the great thing about America. Nobody is going to force you to use it. So if you want no part of it, don't smoke it. It's a lot like gay Marriage. If you don't want any part of gay marriage, don't get gay married.
rofl
Also like a Covid Vax, if you don't want it, you shouldn't have to get it.
Nobody "has to". Just like nobody who owns a business "has to let you in". Life is full of choices. The problem starts when people think they're the only ones who have a choice.
So business owners should also be able to decide if they want to let homosexuals, latinos or others in right? Discrimination is discrimination.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Nobody "has to". Just like nobody who owns a business "has to let you in". Life is full of choices. The problem starts when people think they're the only ones who have a choice.

Are you sure that's how you wanted to phrase it?

I mean, I think I get your point, but....."nobody who owns a business has to let you in" might be wrong. One need only look at bakeries, for example.
The courts upheld the bakery. There is now a legal precedent. I wasn't crazy about the decision because I saw it as sexual discrimination. But because there is no right to prevent sexual discrimination, it is now the law of the land.

What I find even more amazing is that those who stood on the side of the bakery are actually now throwing a tantrum over businesses having the right to refuse service to those who are actively neglecting health measures to keep those around them safer. I mean people may not like serving the gay community but as far as I know they aren't going around spreading an airborne virus that is killing people.
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
12 plants for personal use?! Man, done right, outdoors, that’s easily 8-15 pounds. I’m a heavy smoker but I couldn’t even begin to dent that in a years time. Oregon’s rule of 4 mature plants is by far enough. But whatever, way to go Ohio!! Get it done.

I would hate to see the State of Ohio trashed like say Oregon where everybody walks around stoned and nobody can make it to work five days in a row.
I know guys who drink 7 days a week, but still show up for work every day.

I know guys who use weed 7 days a week but still show up for work every day.
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
I know guys who drink 7 days a week, but still show up for work every day.

I know guys who use weed 7 days a week but still show up for work every day.

I know guys who don't on both counts.
I also know guys/ladies who don't drink, or smoke, yet they call off work every time they have to clear their throat.

You see none of that determines a persons work habits, yet you want to lump everybody into one group.
I hate lumping. It's not useful, but it happens on here a lot.

Work: In 29 years I've missed exactly 4 days of work due to illness. I did, while self employed, miss a week due to a bruised calcaneus bone. Tough to do my job if you can't walk. but, within a week I had hired someone.

Hungover, not feeling right - I go to work. (and when I say 'not feeling right', most of the time I'm the only person at the job.)
Originally Posted By: Dawg1979
So business owners should also be able to decide if they want to let homosexuals, latinos or others in right? Discrimination is discrimination.

Don't compare protected minority groups to the "MaH rIgHtS" Trumpians. Keeping typhoid Mary out of public areas and private businesses for the safety of the majority is NOT THE SAME. Relegating yourself to second class citizenry over not helping to stop a deadly virus is PURE CHOICE and should come with a pure consequence for those who are too selfish to help.
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Don't compare protected minority groups to the "MaH rIgHtS" Trumpians. Keeping typhoid Mary out of public areas and private businesses for the safety of the majority is NOT THE SAME. Relegating yourself to second class citizenry over not helping to stop a deadly virus is PURE CHOICE and should come with a pure consequence for those who are too selfish to help.

Non-answer
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

Non-answer

Ok, let me rephrase:

NOPE. Not the same. And preventing the spread of a viral pandemic SHOULD BE A PRIORITY FOR ANY PATRIOT, business owner or not.

And finally, it is NOT discrimination when you have a choice. Black people can't choose not to be black. Homosexuals can't choose not to be homosexuals. Same for Latinos and all the other protected groups. Stupidity, arrogance, entitlement, and wackadoo political views or believing conspiracies theories does not make antivaxxers a protected group.

I hope this helps.
What is this "protected group" BS? Is it libtard code for some lazy asses need the bar set really low and need some special treatment?

This is why no one takes you seriously.
Wow. I can't believe how clueless you are.

The Equality Act of 2010 defined protected groups. However, I guess the verbiage is actually "Protected characteristics". See this link for details and google the words you don't understand.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/equality-act/protected-characteristics

The Equality Act of 2010 defined protected groups. However, I guess the verbiage is actually "Protected characteristics". See this link for details and google the words you don't understand.

Ok please do enlighten us with your libtard knowledge. Please do tell us what race has to do with personal responsibility when it comes to covid?

Also, protected groups are not a legal thing. Only aspects that cant be discriminated against. But its fairly typical that libtards think certain groups of people deserve special treatment.
Not a damn thing.

And being antivaxxers does not make you a protected group. That is what I was getting at with duty and dawg1979. Choosing to be unvaccinated does not mean you are protected from discrimination... it's not even discrimination because they are not a protected group and telling all the typhoid marys stay out of your business is NOT discrimination.

And your RepTard lizard brain is going to have to work overtime to wrap around that, so kindly direct the rest of your questions to google as I'm not here to educate you or coddle your feelings. This little exchange was pure lib pwnage of an inferior being. Put that in your pipe and smoke-n-choke on it.
I think all your whining is for nothing.

Businesses barely require masks. 99.99% of them will not require a vaccination.

If you want to shed tears because people dont get vaccinated, I guess thats your problem.

Business doesnt care.
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Also, protected groups are not a legal thing. Only aspects that cant be discriminated against. But its fairly typical that libtards think certain groups of people deserve special treatment.

If you want to keep calling me libtard, I will no longer be responding. I have some choice names for your ass too but I won't be getting banned before game 1.

No wonder you can't keep a man.

If you want to keep calling me libtard, I will no longer be responding. I have some choice names for your ass too but I won't be getting banned before game 1.

No wonder you can't keep a man.

In November, it will be the same man for 2 years. So there. I dont care that you are butthurt.
I think all your whining is for nothing.

Businesses barely require masks. 99.99% of them will not require a vaccination.

If you want to shed tears because people dont get vaccinated, I guess thats your problem.

Business doesnt care.

YET. This variant Delta Covid thing is trending up sharply. They may not lock down, but even Walmart imposes rules when the stupid are acting dangerous. A lot of businesses here have signs up that say masks are optional for the vaccinated only, if you are not vaccinated you must wear a mask. So there may be a lot more to come, who knows? And all I was doing was answering the question of it being discrimination, not saying businesses are enforcing anything. Catch up already.
In November, it will be the same man for 2 years. So there. I dont care that you are brilliant.

You misspelled brilliant so I fixed it for you. And congrats, is that a record? Also my condolences to him.
I have a feeling that the covid spike is turning downward soon.

Business can require/not require masks all they want.

Its non-invasive and not the same thing as requiring the jab.

Covid is not the same as the Black Plague. Its more like flu on steroids.

A very dangerous mutation would have to come forward and we arent there yet.
Well I hope you are right. It would all have been much easier if some jackass hadn't worked so hard to make covid political. If 95% of adults and kids over 12 were fully vaccinated before now, we probably would be seeing this spike at all, instead of hoping it goes our way and trends down.
I heard on the news that natural immunity is way more effective than the vaccines. So all those anti-vaxxers are going to catch it anyway and be protected.

So nobody is safe. You wind up with antibodies one way or another.
I think Lyuokdea, who works in the field, already told us that the vaccines were better than natural immunity? Could be wrong, but again, none of this matters until covid has nowhere left to jump. Those refusing to be vaccinated might as well go into the lions den with armor made of steak. Covid is nothing like the flu, even a really bad flu. from what I understand. It's more like VD imho, because when you get it you are screwed.
I dunno, I had it and it was just nasal congestion.

I know most people have mild cases and there are outliers who have serious cases.

I would really love to see the statistics on case severity. Then show the stats by vaccinated and not vaccinated cases.

jc

so anyway, imma try to add some LED strips around the lounge to pulse with the music. good ambient lighting is always important when taking a rocket ship to outer space. at this weed cafe, ill also have free overnight parking and a designated rideshare lane for those too baked to drive.
Speaking of baked... I've got my Magical Butter extractor and I make some mean cookies. Keep me in the loop!
I heard on the news that natural immunity is way more effective than the vaccines. So all those anti-vaxxers are going to catch it anyway and be protected.

So nobody is safe. You wind up with antibodies one way or another.

And those who end up in the hospital and die will mainly be those unvaccinated. Yeah, the higher risk of dying is a much better option than a free method to prevent it.

I have an idea. Since people refuse the vaccine then maybe when they come down with a serious case of Covid they should refuse the emergency room too. I mean if they're that stupid. You really don't pay attention do you?
Originally Posted By: Swish
jc

so anyway, imma try to add some LED strips around the lounge to pulse with the music. good ambient lighting is always important when taking a rocket ship to outer space. at this weed cafe, ill also have free overnight parking and a designated rideshare lane for those too baked to drive.

You gonna have doordash on speed dial too?
Doordash!? A microwave and freezerS of hot pockets is easy enough to set up.
Or just get a pizza oven and make those gas station pizzas, lol. Stoners will eat the hell out of those.
© DawgTalkers.net