DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: FATE Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3 - 11/07/23 10:35 PM
Terrorist Tlaib just won't stop. Ever wonder how some people are canceled, suspended, fired, beaten and publicly chastised for statements with even a whiff of racism... while others are celebrated and nobody says squat? I guess that wouldn't qualify as "privilege" because she's not white.

Looks like extreme libs need a new yard sign:

"Black Lives Matter"
"In This House We Trust Science"
"No Human is Illegal"

And now "Kill All Jews"

Rashida Tlaib's 'From the River to the Sea' Post Sparks Outrage
Nov 04, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDT

Representative Rashida Tlaib, a Michigan Democrat, received backlash on social media from fellow politicians and organizations that fight against antisemitism after posting a video on Friday that featured the chant, "from the river to the sea" as the Israel-Hamas war continues.

The term "from the river to the sea" has a different meaning for different groups, but the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a Jewish advocacy group that combats antisemitism, defines it as "a call for a Palestinian state extending from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, territory that includes the State of Israel, which would mean the dismantling of the Jewish state."

On October 7, Hamas led the deadliest Palestinian militant attack on Israel in history. Israel subsequently launched its heaviest-ever airstrikes on Gaza. According to Israeli officials, 1,400 people in Israel were killed in Hamas' attack, the Associated Press reported, while 9,488 Palestinians have been killed since Saturday, according to officials from the health ministry in Gaza, the AP reported. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said his country is "at war" and has cut off supplies of food, fuel, electricity and medicine into Gaza.

Tlaib, the only Palestinian-American in Congress, posted a video to X, formerly Twitter, on Friday asking President Joe Biden to call for a ceasefire in Gaza, which the congresswoman and other progressive members of the House have been pushing for since Israeli forces began bombarding Gaza following Hamas' surprise attack.

In a follow-up X post, the Democratic congresswoman wrote, "From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate. My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity."

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) told Newsweek via email on Sunday: "In response to Hamas' barbaric attacks, the IDF is responding forcefully to dismantle Hamas military and administrative capabilities. In stark contrast to Hamas' intentional attacks on Israeli men, women and children, the IDF follows international law and takes feasible precautions to mitigate civilian harm."

Newsweek has reached out to Tlaib via email for comment.

The chant included in the video sparked outrage on social media.

"Terrorist Tlaib is promoting the genocide of all Jewish people in Israel and calls it aspirational. 'From the river to the sea' means to wipe out all the Jews and take their land from the river to sea. You should resign and go to Gaza and fight on the front lines for Hamas," Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican who recently failed in an attempt to censure Tlaib, wrote on X on Saturday.

Representative Byron Donalds, a Florida Republican, wrote on X, "From the river to the sea is a rallying call for the erasing of the State of Israel. If that's aspirational to you, that's a problem. Stand With Israel."

"From the river to the sea refers to the full erasure of the Jewish state, from Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. It is also the battle cry of Hamas, a savage terrorist group that beheads babies and rapes women. You echo terrorists," StopAntisemitism, a nonprofit aimed at combating antisemitism, wrote on X.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a lobbying group for pro-Israel policies, wrote on X, "First Tlaib refused to condemn Hamas. Then she promoted Hamas lies. Now she's amplifying Hamas sympathizers who call to wipe Israel off the map."

George Conway, a former Republican lawyer, replied to Tlaib's explanation of the chant and wrote, "I don't think Hamas agrees with you on this."

Juliette Kayyem, former Assistant Secretary for Intergovernmental Affairs in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) wrote about Tlaib's post on X, "Whatever she thinks she might claim in her textual construction, she knows how the Jewish community understands it. That should be enough to refrain."

Newsweek reached out to Greene, Donalds, the White House, and AIPAC via email as well as StopAntisemitism and Kayyem via X direct message for comment.

X user Waleed Shahid wrote: "Palestinians living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea simply want freedom. The fact that saying so is criminalized or even controversial underscores how deeply misunderstood and maligned Palestinians are."

X user @adamfentyy replied to Shahid's comment, "Exactly. from the river to the sea, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE. And we will keep saying it."

Nimer Sultany, a lecturer in law at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) in London, explained earlier this week to Al Jazeera that the term "free" in this context expresses "the need for equality for all inhabitants of historic Palestine."

"Those who support apartheid and Jewish supremacy will find the egalitarian chant objectionable," Sultany, who is a Palestinian citizen of Israel, said. "It's important to remember this chant is in English and it doesn't rhyme in Arabic, it is used in demonstrations in Western countries. The controversy has been fabricated to prevent solidarity in the West with the Palestinians."

https://www.newsweek.com/rashida-tlaibs-river-sea-post-sparks-outrage-1840959
Hate speech! Hitler would be applauding her. I applaud the Republicans and Democrats that stood up and said enough is enough.
= And now "Kill All Jews" =

I honestly don't believe so - 500,000+ have marched for peace in the UK since the attrocities and reprisals in Gaza/Isreal started. There have been many Jewish among them. At these marches "from the river to the sea" has been chanted repeatedly..... and while some British politicians are also trying to claim that somehow it's a Hamas call to anhiliate Isreal that is hotly contested by most here. I think taking anything Marjorie Taylor Greene tells us is something we might want to question regardless of the topic but most especially here.

Gaurdian article giving both sides:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...m-and-what-does-it-mean-israel-palestine

Article on the numbers:

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/art...on-peace-demos-take-stand-across-britain

Interestingly - James O'Brien who is a radio host on LBC radio (who Swish turned me onto) has done a great job of discussing the issues surrounding Gaza ... one of his callers today was talking about a group of his friends alikening them to the Proud Boys, who are headed to London this weekend to essentially cause trouble at this weekends marches.... so I wouldn't be surprised to see escallation from the modest numbers of arrests to date.
FBI seized phones, iPad from New York Mayor Eric Adams

Toe. the. line.

Or else!! rofl
I’m starting to wonder who in office/politics ISN’T a foreign agent these days…
Originally Posted by FATE

If they find evidence of corruption, fry his ass (hardcore jail sentence not actually frying him)
And they will. He has a D next to his name.
Isn't it odd how some of us promote prosecuting and convicting criminal behavior no matter which party a politician belongs to while others stay silent when it's one of their own?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12737895/Biden-gaffe-veterans-day-service.html

He has no idea where he is. This is the leader of the free world? Sad.
You mean like how trump thought he was still president in 2021?
Whatabouts tsk tsk
rofl

It only matters when the guy on the other side does it. tsk, tsk.

Typical libtard millenial. They think the rules dont apply to them because of their wokeisms.
Desperation has kicked in. rofl
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Typical libtard millenial. They think the rules dont apply to them because of their wokeisms.

That. Was. Awesome.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12737895/Biden-gaffe-veterans-day-service.html

He has no idea where he is. This is the leader of the free world? Sad.

Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Isn't it odd how some of us promote prosecuting and convicting criminal behavior no matter which party a politician belongs to while others stay silent when it's one of their own?

Isn't it crazy that you say the same lame crap day after day, and no matter how much nobody cares you still say it?
Originally Posted by Swish

If they find evidence of corruption, fry his ass (hardcore jail sentence not actually frying him)

I just think it's crazy that he speaks out on the immigration problem and the hammer falls. I'm sure it's just coincidence.
Lol … conspiracy theorists.
Well, let's be honest -- we're running out now that most of them have been proven true. thumbsup

Isn't it crazy that you say the same lame crap day after day, and no matter how much nobody cares you still say it?

Describing yourself as nobody is quite self deprecating.
Well, let's be honest -- we're running out now that most of them have been proven true. thumbsup

Please enlighten us to what has been true! this should be good. Lemme grab this popcorn…

This is everything that's wrong with 'Politics' and social media in general -

Take some idiot, who may or may not vote or have a political view... we don't know.

Then say it represents the entirety of the people who have a difference of opinion than you do. Brilliant right? Do it often - and eventually people will just accept the insults and stupidity of that and start thinking it's correct.
Unfortunately I think it’s just straight up corruption. Some guys just happen to get caught earlier in their political careers than others.

Most?…Lol. Gopers.
Unfortunately I think it’s just straight up corruption. Some guys just happen to get caught earlier in their political careers than others.

Hard to disagree, two things though...

The definition of "caught" revolves around toeing the line. In other words, everybody knows, but you're safe as long as you play the game properly.

Then... take it one step further... you're the up-and-coming next big thing. Don't you think the 'powers that be' are planting your downfall before you even rise? Not too big of a stretch imo.

Obey the power structure. When someone doesn't we see way too many coincidental downfalls.

I don't care what party you are in, if you break the law, you gotta pay to the piper. If he's arrested, charged and later convicted, He's gotta pay the price.
Stop it, Just stop it. The man has had a stuttering problem all his life.. Making fun of a person because of some physical impairment is shameful.....
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Stop it, Just stop it. The man has had a stuttering problem all his life.. Making fun of a person because of some physical impairment is shameful.....

Truth. But that won’t stop them.

Hard to disagree, two things though...

The definition of "caught" revolves around toeing the line. In other words, everybody knows, but you're safe as long as you play the game properly.

Then... take it one step further... you're the up-and-coming next big thing. Don't you think the 'powers that be' are planting your downfall before you even rise? Not too big of a stretch imo.

Obey the power structure. When someone doesn't we see way too many coincidental downfalls.

You sound like Peen and Duty sometimes.
https://timcast.com/news/migrants-are-so-fed-up-with-chicago-theyre-returning-to-venezuela/

LOL See ya
We should just hire a bunch of migrants to finally build a bridge to connect the continents in Central America. I’m trying to do a road trip and see those cocaine hippos.
You should be thrilled that they want to leave America.

TIMCAST? rofl
Apparently Escobar's hippos are getting to be a real problem.
What? I’m sure TIMCAST is a reliable news source because it was on the internet and written by a fine young man… rolleyes
If you read the article you'll see it is linked from/originally from Chicago Tribune (pay site).
So you should be happy immigrants are leaving America, right? It seems Chicago is providing you with a service. So is your post a showing of gratitude?
Originally Posted by dawglover05

That’s why imma traffic them up to northeast Ohio.

For science.

That’s why imma traffic them up to northeast Ohio.

For science.

Oh the hippocrosity.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sor-resigned-Israel-Hamas-statement.html

Disgusting libtard behavior.

How the hell is that Libtard behavior?
1. Carry a torch for something that has nothing to do with you.

2. Use it to start fires.

3. Cry when you get burned and blame the fire on someone else.

Dead giveaways...

Dead giveaways...

Sounds a lot like trump and his idiot base to me.
Sure does. It's a disease on both extremes. Certainly easy to distinguish one from the other though. Well, for most people on DT lol.
I wonder if they were shouting "Jews will not replace us!"?

🔥🔥🔥
'Those who choose to remain blind to the injustice of allowing mediocre male athletes to become record-breaking female athletes are either incompetent or misogynists,' she told Fox News. 'There is no in between anymore.

'Women are being asked to smile and step aside and allow these men onto our teams all the while stripping us of opportunities, privacy and safety.'

🔥🔥🔥

(Dude taping his boobs is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!)
It's just plain wrong for women to have to compete against transgenders. I'm all for everyone having the right to be who they are. But I'm not for them having the right to use who they are as an unfair advantage over others.
I don't understand how we are seeing this time after time after time. Why are these schools not preempting these PR disasters by changing the rules? Are they worried about some fringe group trying to sue them? They can't possibly think it is a good idea to just "wait 'til it happens".
People keep quiet a lot to avoid law suits. As a result they don't they get hit with silly lawsuits by powerful people with resources which can cost them millions even though the people suing know they can't win.
I don't understand why women don't stand up more strongly against it. It's so unfair.
The recognize the 'toe the line' mentality that is a disease on the left and are afraid to speak up.
I think it's great that you no longer think of me as the left!
I don't think of you as a woman either!
The recognize the 'toe the line' mentality that is a disease on the left and are afraid to speak up.

That doesn't mention women at all. I was happy to speak up and claim that I think it's wrong jut like you did and you aren't a woman either. At least not as far as I know.
It's just plain wrong for women to have to compete against transgenders. I'm all for everyone having the right to be who they are. But I'm not for them having the right to use who they are as an unfair advantage over others.

That stuff really irks me as well. Another angle that someone brought up to me, which I thought was insightful, was that if some of the female athletes went out and binged steroids or other PEDs, then they would be disqualified from racing. But then you take someone who has essentially been going under years of "testosterone dosing" and allow them to compete and blow away the competition.
That seems like a very valid point. The same thing they would be suspended for is a natural occurring part of the male maturation process.

That doesn't mention women at all. I was happy to speak up and claim that I think it's wrong jut like you did and you aren't a woman either. At least not as far as I know.

That was my response to Eve, she asked why more women don't speak up.
I had no idea "the left" was comprised of only women. I suppose you do actually learn something new every day.
Eve: I don't understand why women don't stand up more strongly against it. It's so unfair.

Fate: They recognize the 'toe the line' mentality that is a disease on the left and are afraid to speak up.

Pit: I think it's great that you no longer think of me as the left!

Fate: I don't think of you as a woman either!

Those were the four posts in a row, I think you're reading to deeply, bro. wink
I think when you speak in generalizations it leaves things open to be taken as written. When you claim "that is a disease on the left" you certainly opened it up to mean more than women. That's has nothing to do with reading anything "too deeply".
Seems legit, I mean he was transgender.

Biden WH Honors Man Who Tried to Kill Cop, Left Behind 'Diary of a Serial Killer'

By Michael Schwarz, Western Journal
November 22, 2023 at 1:28pm

When right and wrong, good and evil, truth and lies all become inverted, the dystopia has arrived. At that point, only force remains to shape reality.

Small wonder, therefore, that corrupt governments — which aim to monopolize force — invariably promote the inversions.

With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that on Monday President Joe Biden’s administration chose to honor a man who committed his life to violence against police officers and left behind what Fox News’ Jesse Watters called “the diary of a serial killer.”

To set the context, Monday marked the annual Transgender Day of Remembrance.

According to the Human Rights Campaign, “at least 26 transgender and gender non-conforming people” have lost their lives to violence so far in 2023. In fact, the HRC has called this an “epidemic of violence.”

The Human Rights Campaign identified one of those 26 individuals as Tortugita, “a 26-year-old Indigenous queer and non-binary environmental activist and community organizer” who “used they/them pronouns.” Tortugita’s family and lawyers referred to him by his actual name — Manuel Esteban Paez Terán.

On Jan. 18, police in Atlanta “killed a man who shot and injured a Georgia state trooper,” according to the AP. The story quoted Georgia Bureau of Investigation Director Mike Register, who described the incident that resulted in Tortugita’s death as part of a “clearing operation.”

For more than a year, violent protesters had engaged in what Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia called “domestic terrorism.” Those protesters had tried to prevent the construction of a $90 million police training facility — which they derisively labeled “Cop City” — by occupying the surrounding forest area and using it as a staging point from which to carry out acts of violence. Hence the Jan. 18 police presence in the forest where Tortugita died.

In response, the Human Rights Campaign complained that the AP story “misgenders Tortuguita.” Meanwhile, Tortugita’s fellow “forest defenders” remembered him as a “radiant, joyful, beloved community member.”

No doubt the Biden administration wanted the public to believe this “radiant, joyful, beloved” version of Tortugita.

On Tuesday, however, the host of “Jesse Watters Primetime” reported that Tortugita’s diary paints a very different picture. Judging by the diary’s words and images, in fact, Tortugita was an angry, cop-hating Antifa militant.

“Primetime just got a hold of Tort[ug]ita’s diary,” Watters said. The host described that diary as “worse than the trans mass shooter’s manifesto.”

Audrey Hale, the transgender mass shooter who slaughtered six people at a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, on Mar. 27, left behind a hate-filled manifesto. Authorities concealed that manifesto’s contents until it was leaked to the public earlier this month.

Tortugita’s diary contained similar hate-fueled exhortations to violence.

One entry, for instance, read as follows: “Killing cops is okay!! Dead cops! Dead cops everywhere!”

Watters also presented a series of drawings from the diary, all of which fantasized violence against police officers.

“And we’ve got another picture of a cop car about to run over a cop on fire, with the captions, ‘BURN POLICE VEHICLES’ and ‘KILL COPS!'” Watters said while describing the fifth in a series of such drawings.

In his TDOR statement, Biden mourned Tortugita as one of 26 individuals “victimized” by “hate.”

“Biden skipped the 9/11 ceremonies this year. But he didn’t forget to honor cop-hating tran-tifa,” Watters said.

Tuesday on X, Watters posted a clip of his show’s Tortugita segment.

“The Biden White House just honored a queer non-binary Antifa tree hugger, who shot a cop and left behind the diary of a serial killer,” an accompanying post read.

This entire story involves some combination of mental illness, narcissism and evil. After all, nothing else can account for a man who calls himself “Tortugita” and fantasizes about murder. The same holds true for those who complain about “misgendering” and demand that others use their chosen pronouns.

Indeed, mental illness and/or narcissism should suffice to explain Tortugita and others who suffer from his gender-related delusions.

What can we possibly say, however, about those who enable such delusions? And how do we explain those who, like Biden, have touted Tortugita as a victim?

In most cases, powerful people who celebrate someone like Tortugita cannot excuse their actions by citing their own mental illness.

That leaves narcissism or evil to explain why powerful people invert wrong into right, bad into good and lies into truth.

https://ijr.com/biden-wh-honors-man-tried-kill-cop-left-behind-diary-serial-killer/
who committed his life to violence against police officers

rofl

And other great pieces of literature from this clown web site.....

Antifa Punk Tries to Rally Muslims Against a Conservative - It Backfires Spectacularly When He Brings Up LGBT

https://www.westernjournal.com/anti...ive-backfires-spectacularly-brings-lgbt/

Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-officially-attempts-remove-god-thanksgiving-2023-proclamation/

Jesse Watters Says He May File Restraining Order Against Joy Behar

https://www.westernjournal.com/jesse-watters-says-may-file-restraining-order-joy-behar/

This is how people's brains become addled.

Dead giveaways...

Sounds a lot more like Trump and his facist activities.
who committed his life to violence against police officers

rofl

And other great pieces of literature from this clown web site.....

Antifa Punk Tries to Rally Muslims Against a Conservative - It Backfires Spectacularly When He Brings Up LGBT

https://www.westernjournal.com/anti...ive-backfires-spectacularly-brings-lgbt/

Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-officially-attempts-remove-god-thanksgiving-2023-proclamation/

Jesse Watters Says He May File Restraining Order Against Joy Behar

https://www.westernjournal.com/jesse-watters-says-may-file-restraining-order-joy-behar/

This is how people's brains become addled.

Your news doesn't report this stuff.

This story is 100% TRUE. Would you like like to answer to the VERIFIABLE TRUTH of the story or do you just want to talk about websites?

Dead giveaways...

Pretty sure I posted that about six years ago. Are you still on dial-up?

And what is "facist" activities? Is that when you get botox?

Dead giveaways...

Pretty sure I posted that about six years ago. Are you still on dial-up?

You posted that on 11-21-23... Just a couple of days ago and I responded when I saw it.

Spelling error, but hey, let's make a bid deal out of it. You knew exactly what I meant and you didn't have response other than to be picky.

So, once again, that sounds more like Trump.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived ...

Even you can see how that fits

Supporting such activities. "Good people on both sides."
Your news doesn't report this stuff.

This story is 100% TRUE. Would you like like to answer to the VERIFIABLE TRUTH of the story or do you just want to talk about websites?

Well we can see how "your news" uses the most possible vitriol when they do.

So to the veracity on the facts of the story I don't doubt it's true. Of course we both know it's not Biden who vets these people. Whoever was responsible for that should no longer be holding that job because they failed miserably.
Ahhh, so his administration deserves no condemnation, isolate the blame somewhere else, gotcha. We've been told to do that about 138 times since 2021, nobody buys that stuff anymore. Then again, that's why polls indicate he's among the worst presidents ever.

My news? lmao... This week Joe Scarborough said Donald Trump would "execute" political opponents if he were re-elected. rofl

The list of dolts dumb enough to believe this trash gets smaller by the day, the audacity of the statements is why Trump's poll numbers grow larger. People smell a rat.
Ahhh, so his administration deserves no condemnation, isolate the blame somewhere else, gotcha. We've been told to do that about 138 times since 2021, nobody buys that stuff anymore. Then again, that's why polls indicate he's among the worst presidents ever.

My news? lmao... This week Joe Scarborough said Donald Trump would "execute" political opponents if he were re-elected. rofl

The list of dolts dumb enough to believe this trash gets smaller by the day, the audacity of the statements is why Trump's poll numbers grow larger. People smell a rat.

You have to be a real dumbass not to take Trump at his word after he attempted a coup. That asshat is trying to be hitler-lite, intentionally. And when I see absolute idiots laughing about it like it’s funny, THEN they become the problem TOO. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, not people who can see what is really what. Crawl back in your hole.
[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

Who was it that quoted Joe Scarborough? YOU! What's your freaking problem.....When a man tells you what he is and what he will do, shut up and believe him.
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, like 79% of your posts.
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, like 79% of your posts.

That's ok,, I honestly didn't expect you would catch on.
Ahhh, so his administration deserves no condemnation, isolate the blame somewhere else, gotcha.

So you think I'm suggresting the people responsible for vetting such events doesn't work for the administration? On what planet would that be the logic applied there? Of course those people work for the administration. Or do you think Biden does the vetting process for every guest invited to The White House?

notallthere

First I have stated that I think MSNBC is the lefts version of FOX News or other right wing propaganda news sources. So I guess in order to be taken seriously you would have to find somewhere, anywhere that I have used anyone from MSNBC if you wish to label them "my news".

The list of dolts dumb enough to believe this trash gets smaller by the day

I know you used a terrible source but even I wasn't that hard on them.
they don't care about any of that OCD. Just some guest that was invited to The White House by people too inept to do their job vetting him.
He wasn't invited to the White House, he's dead. I don't think they've proven it yet, but Trump probably had him executed. "Care about any of that" meaning we should believe Trump will have people executed if reelected?

Yeah, you're right. "We" don't, we being the 95% of Americans with a properly properly functioning brain.
Yeah, you're right. "We" don't, we being the 95% of Americans with a properly properly functioning brain.

That doesn't bode well for your statement. According to what you think the results of a properly functioning brain means, 95% of people must have voted for trump.

So now you are expecting me to try and justify a news source I don't even use or trust? For having a "properly functioning brain" you've really gone off the deep end today.

rofl
No, you just fail miserably at reading comprehension. All day everyday.

It means 95% of people don't believe Trump would have people executed.
Which is yet another reason I don't trust MSNBC. See, we agree yet you keep howling like a Beagle on the trail of a rabbit.
You should see my minpin chase a rabbit.
No, MSNBC is not Fox. NOT AT ALL. And you are no source for accurate anything. Hell, you don’t know if you are left or right on anything from day to day. Your views change like the wind. You and the rest of the center that still thinks there is common ground will end up handing this country to the fascists. Trumpians are fascist domestic terrorists wrapped up in a flag of radical Christo-fascism pretending to be righteous American values. And I think a small part of you and many others on here are alright with that. You must be if you are going to pussyfoot around with terms that describe exactly what Trump is doing and what Trumpians ARE.
No, I am not an extremist like you are. For the most part I vote pretty much the same as you do yet you wish to make enemies out of people who help you elect the people you want in office. That doesn't describe the sharpest pencil in the box.
You can try to make me out as radical or stupid all you want, but voting alike does not make us alike in anyway. You are voting like me only because there is no center option, no moderate right option… I could see a ton of people like you poo-pooing Biden and going third party, thereby handing the election to Trump… and it is the stupidest, most dangerous rhetoric I’ve ever seen coming from somebody who says they are one of the good guys. People like you scare me more than the fascists. Trump is now leading Biden in polls and it’s the pussyfooting with fascism that put him there.
Obviously you don't pay attention. I live in a state that votes well over 60% Republican. trump will win Tennessee no matter who I vote for. You obviously haven't paid attention for a very long time. Both Romney and McCain perfectly describe "center option, moderate right options". Yet I voted for Obama in both of those elections. But you just keep doing you and making false claims. But one thing I do like about all of this. Voters like myself scare both sides.
Touche.
https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-fans-blackface-game-sparks-fight-1847656

Librards and their manufactured outrage trying to cancel a little kid wearing his team's colors.
Chiefs, Redskins, Indians, Aztecs, Seminoles any native American mascot is a target, even no matter what.
No Chief, Redskin, Indian, Aztec, or Seminole complained. They arent whiney race baiters. It was a black male Karen race baiting about the color of the paint on the boys face. Because, yenno, Chiefs fans shouldnt wear blank and red facepaint.

Oh, and while youre crying tears about indians, did you hear about the native american group who wants the Redskins name reinstated for Washington's football team.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/native-americans-calls-for-commanders-name-change-to-redskins/

Maybe people who are not Native Americans should stop telling them how to feel.
I think you’re whacked.

Take time to read and understand before tossing out the tired Karen’s and libtard references. I don’t like the name changes and think the bashing by Native American groups is silly.
I think youre whacked. If you actually bothered to read the first article I linked, the whiney libtard was complaining about blackface, not native american stuff. But no, you just spouted off uninformed.
Boo hoo, they took the racially offensive names and mascots! That’s offensive to us! Boo hoo. Smh…
j/c

I really don't care about any of this, but I will add this to the conversation:

In the MAC, Miami University changed their mascot name from Miami Redskins to the Miami RedHawks. They did it at the request of the Miami Nation.
That was waydaf# back in 1997.

It seemed like The End Of The World- for about 3% of the people who actually cared about such things. Everyone else moved on- with a new mascot. Same school; same colors. New mascot. [shrugs]
I was OK with that shift, way back then- and I'm OK with Commanders, Guardians, etc. right now.

Titans were once Oilers.
Raiders once lived in Oakland, CA.

S# always changes.
Get over it.

Who actually cares what a team calls itself?
You will always do one of 3 things:

1. root for them
2. root against them
3. not care about them at all.

BG Falcons hated Miami Redskins when I was in school.
BG Falcons still hate Miami RedHawks just as much, today.

just sayin'
It was a black male Karen race baiting about the color of the paint on the boys face.

So it was one black man? And you think that's some huge deal? Wine thirty must have came early yesterday. Name calling and isolated incidents must really mean something to you. rofl

And you call others Karen's? rofl

You realize that while you point out it was a "black man" you are a "white woman" so this concerns you no more than it would him yet you've decided to create white noise over it yourself. You're hilarious.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-code-blow-world-congressman-trump.html

Dude is completely clueless. I hope they keep the nuke code away from him.
I hope they give it to Kamala and really trigger the right.
Haha, that reminds of Chappelle's standup when he was talking about achieving gun control laws by having "Every able-bodied African-American register for a legal firearm. That's the only way they'll change the law."

Giving her the nuke codes would probably accomplish leaps and bounds in disarmament.
Some people seem to recognize the shortcomings of one man but never see the danger of another. And while it's not all of them, we see at least a couple of examples of Repugnantcans on this very board.
Some libtards on this very board resort to whatabouts when they have nothing. Which is 9/10 times.
See the Repugnantants chime in when you point out they support someone just as incompetent as the one they pointed the finger at. Rather than take accountability for it they prefer to use some stupid "whatabout"reference to avoid the truth. Sad.
lmao Libtards love to double down on their whatabouts when they take a giant L.

Here is a learning video for Libtards.

First you need to figure out what an L looks like.

First you need to figure out what an L looks like.

Every post you ever wrote. 9/10 are copy paste articles that you don't bother to ready, or a whatabout.
Those who never want to learn anything don't read articles. they don't care about information. You're the Comer of the board. He claimed he had a tape that would prove something. Come to find out he had no tape and in the end had to admit he couldn't even prove it existed. Then he claimed he had a witness who would testify that Joe Biden had business dealings with Hunter. The witness actually testified to the opposite.

But see, you don't know any of that because you refuse to read articles. It's the Repugnantcan way. Stick your finger in your ears and scream "La, la, la, la, la!"
I hope they give it to Kamala and really trigger the right.

Trump would win. Only progressives would support her, the establishment would give her the Bernie treatment.
So in your twisted world moderates would vote for trump? rofl
No, they would never let Kamala be the nominee IS WHAT I’M SAYING.
And why would that mean "trump would win"? Obama won twice and Biden won. Neither of them are the progressive style of candidates you endorse. You see, my main objection to running very liberal candidates is they they would lose. Not so much the policies they have and hold. As has been explained many times. About one third of voters are GOP. About a third are democrats. The other third are independents. If you can't win the independent vote you lose. And while you may not get everything you want with a moderate democrat you get some things rather than go backwards with a republican.

It may not have been so true a long time ago. Overall the platforms of Nixon and Kennedy were rather similar overall. But in today's world with the trumpian extremists leading the charge, winning is paramount in importance.
Because it would split the vote on the left. Hold up, lemme draw it in crayon…
Speaking of crayons. That's what you have said about every election and yet Obama was elected twice and Biden was elected. There has always been a difference between the split in primary voters but it hasn't shown to be true in the general election.
Hunter Biden Speaks, Claims The Big Guy Wasn't "Financially Involved" in His "Businesses"... rofl

https://rumble.com/v4120uk-hunter-b...asnt-financially-involved-in-his-bu.html
And there has been zero evidence brought forth that he was.
Originally Posted by JimDawg
Hunter Biden Speaks, Claims The Big Guy Wasn't "Financially Involved" in His "Businesses"... rofl

Why is this funny? Everyone with a brain knows Biden hasn’t done a damn thing wrong and GOPers are just trying to frame him in bad light with absolutely zero evidence. They’ll regret this when they exonerate him. Or they will be forced to hold a sham impeachment, where Biden will be exonerated. All just before the 2024 election and while Trump will be being found guilty on numerous felonies.
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Why is this funny? Everyone with a brain knows Biden hasn’t done a damn thing wrong and GOPers are just trying to frame him in bad light with absolutely zero evidence.

What's funny is that you beleive him! rofl rofl
Lemme gUeSs… you know the truth… Well we would all love to hear the truth in detail. Please enlighten us. Unless you’re just another troll.
Calling me a troll when you back a Communist Chinese Regime puppet?

See you in the dust.
Diam… Is that you?
…or one of a handful of other blind donny cheerleaders/trolls that have cluttered up the board and slunk away in time only to crawl back later under a different pseudonym.
If not, feel free to join them. At least with the slinking away part.
See Exhibit 2424982042309 why I left the Republican Party.

Librards and their manufactured outrage trying to cancel a little kid wearing his team's colors.

Maybe he should also have taken a knee during the National Anthem to even out the fake outrage.
See Exhibit 2424982042309 why I left the Republican Party.

I've heard about people who have left cults before. They say it's a very difficult thing to do. Congrats on that. Now we have Jim to show us exactly what happens when you don't get out in time.
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Maybe he should also have taken a knee during the National Anthem to even out the fake outrage.

What's funny is that in the grand scheme of things she found that important.

Why is this funny? Everyone with a brain knows Biden hasn’t done a damn thing wrong and GOPers are just trying to frame him in bad light with absolutely zero evidence.

What's funny is that you beleive him! rofl rofl

You don't even believe the people trying to do this......

Republican Senator Admits There’s “No Evidence”on Biden Impeachment

Chuck Grassley is exposing the truth about House Republicans’ Biden impeachment inquiry.

https://newrepublic.com/post/177539/chuck-grassley-no-evidence-biden-impeachment

GOP lawmaker who backed impeachment inquiry admits he’s seen no evidence of ‘high crime or misdemeanor’

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...o-evidence-of-high-crime-or-misdemeanor/

GOP rep admits Biden impeachment is about ‘Trump 2024, baby’

When asked what his conference hopes to gain from a Biden impeachment inquiry, MAGA Republican Congressman Troy Nehls of Texas spelled out the GOP motivation: “All I can say is Donald J. Trump 2024, baby!”

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/...nt-is-about-trump-2024-baby-200178757821

Since nothing is what they have, it's you who are believing in nothing.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/my-...ed-having-her-share-bed-male-student.amp

Shameful that girls should be subjected to this.
Everything about the left is shameful.
Everything about the left is shameful.

They are trying to ruin the country.

I am glad my daughter is 40 something now. If that happened to my daughter, I am a pretty cool minded person, but I might have gotten violent with the simpleton who proposed that rooming situation.

Whats's wrong with these people?

That ain’t right at all.

Secondly, sharing beds regardless seems very weird.

Probably paid lies or propaganda…. Faux News. Known to LIE.
I might have gotten violent with the simpleton who proposed that rooming situation

Yeah Gopers threatening violence usually fixes these types of issues. rofl
I might have gotten violent with the simpleton who proposed that rooming situation

That's their go to now in the age of trump. They never consider the fact they may end up getting their ass beat. Because you know, they think they're the toughest thing going. Somehow now they think criminal behavior is the answer to everything but it's not criminal when they do it.

That's their go to now in the age of trump. They never consider the fact they may end up getting their ass beat. Because you know, they think they're the toughest thing going. Somehow now they think criminal behavior is the answer to everything but it's not criminal when they do it.

You say that when we have OCD on the board.
As usual you can always find an outlier. Just like you do in your posts on this thread. You find some isolated school, some rando who got pulled over and make it sound like it represents all democrats. Unlike Jan. 6th where you had thousands committing violence to overturn an election. You have extremists on all sides. Sadly your side elected, and is trying yet again to elect an extremist as the president.

You say that when we have OCD on the board.

Who exactly did he threaten with violence?
Punch Christo Fascist Nazis in the NOSE!

When I say crap like that some posters take it personal like…
Eves probably scouring the board archives to shore up her whatabout OCD comment .. lol
I don't need to scour the board. He makes violent comments all the time. Anybody with eyes can see it.
I don't need to scour the board. He makes violent comments all the time. Anybody with eyes can see it.
This is correct.

And yet you or arch can’t point out anyone he’s violently threatened. Pfft Gopers spewing their bs as usual. Waaaa waaa ….whatabout OCD lol.
He has violently threatened Arch, I believe.
Oh, please tell me when I did that… I’ll wait. The only “Person” I have ever even remotely threatened on this board is, Vers. And I challenged him to run his mouth to my face, with whatever would have happened after being undefined. But hey let’s not let facts get in the way. Otherwise, what you are trying to talk about is my general comments aboout putting down or taking out the trash; fascists, Nazis, White Supremacists, and other foul traitorous right wingers. Never people on here. But I see how some people feel my comments on that trash, might be directed at them, if the proverbial shoe fits…
My bad. I knew it was one of them. Youre the posterchild for fascism though.
Yep, I’ve stood against the fascist since the deplorables waded out of the sludge.
Yep, I’ve stood against the fascist since the deplorables waded out of the sludge.

I heard they floated out in a basket?
https://www.newsweek.com/attorney-convicted-fraud-rolls-royce-1854390

Democrat attorney caught commiting fraud to buy a rolls royce, 10 carat diamond ring. Right here in the ATL. Not surprised at all. Libtards are corrupted as f.
What political office did she hold? Just a rando attorney?
Rando libtard attack of the day! She’s gone nuts. Can’t hold an adult convo anymore.

Democrat attorney caught commiting fraud to buy a rolls royce, 10 carat diamond ring. Right here in the ATL. Not surprised at all. Libtards are corrupted as f.

The only mention of Democrat is the first word of the article.

Dishonesty comes in both parties. Non politicians as well.
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

True but in politics these days it seems only the democrats are actually prosecuted.
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

True but in politics these days it seems only the democrats are actually prosecuted.

Don the Con disagrees.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...es-prostitues-business-bank-account.html

Hunter Biden used his business bank account to pay for crack pipes and prostitutes.

Hunter Biden used his business bank account to pay for crack pipes and prostitutes.

[Linked Image from freerangestock.com]
Who could possibly think that a drug addict would do such a thing!? I'm sure glad nobody elected him to any public office.

No way. Someone should remove this guy from office…oh wait.
I’d love to have the Trump kids revealed like this. Imagine what Jr. buys…

Will never happen. The party of law and order can’t police themselves. They only prosecute the left.

Will never happen. The party of law and order can’t police themselves. They only prosecute the left.

Let alone ever admit mistakes.
https://notthebee.com/article/california-to-provide-free-sex-changes-to-illegal-immigrants
Well since I nor anybody I know needs a sex change, this matters little to me. But I see how it bothers you. I mean I don’t want welfare paying for stomach bypass surgery while also buying bags of fudge rounds… I think all lifestyle medical choices should be treated as non-necessary medical procedures. I absolutely don’t feel that a sex change is life and death important but for a person who is trans, getting that surgery probably feels life and death important. And California being a forward thinking progressive state with an economy that rivals most countries, took the time to think through the details from a compassionate POV. We may not agree on what is necessary and not, but if we draw those lines where do they stop?

Let me explain what I mean. Most on the right think that the LGBTQ community make a conscious decision to be what they are and they are not born that way. I get that, but if we deny medical due to life choices we disagree with, what about the immigrant that smoked his whole life and needs COPD meds at the tune of $600 a month? Or the drug addicted, should we help them via welfare programs since it was their choice? And what about when you do need something but your life choices say you are not qualified for coverage?

I don’t think everything the left does is good, but ai do think they tend to think things through better than knee jerk GOPers, especially MAGAts.

EDIT: BTW-I think food assistance should only pay for whole, unprepared foods. No heavily processed BS, junk foods, or other foods items that are generally thought of as unhealthy. It baffles me that we don’t better educate people about food and diet life choices I think medical aid should cover everything necessary for a reasonable quality of life, regardless of the procedure. I mean medical care is maintaining general good health, treating and preventing the health issues we can and quality of life choices when treating things we can’t cure, we should keep that in mind before we start singling people out for who deserves compassionate medical assistance and who doesn’t. Not to mention that when you start to treat others as lessor (undeserving) human beings, it’s a slippery slope.
I think you missed the point. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are in the country ILLEGALLY. They are parasites on the country. ILLEGAL ALIENS shouldnt be getting anything free other than a boot in the ass back over the border.

https://calmatters.org/economy/2023/12/california-economy-2023/

California has enough problems without giving illegal aliens sex change operations funded by the tax payers.
The devil is in the details which of course Eve would never show you. What is being done is California's state run healthcare pays for sex change operations for everyone on the program if they qualify for the operation. That's for everyone who qualifies for the program, not just illegal immigrants. California is going to offer that same program to illegal immigrants. So in essence what California is doing is offering it's medical benefits known as Medi-Cal to everyone in the state including those immigrants.

Now people can agree with that or disagree with that which ever they choose. But what is being done is they are accentuating a single benefit that has existed in their state run healthcare program for a long time now and trying to ignore that it's simply the same medical benefits every Californian who qualifies is eligible for. But by selecting this one benefit in the program to make an issue it caters to both those who hate immigrants, hates everyone in America from having healthcare along with all of the homophobes.

The truth is they will now be eligible to qualify for the exact same state run healthcare system as everyone else in California. Nothing more and nothing less.
I think you missed the point. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are in the country ILLEGALLY. They are parasites on the country. ILLEGAL ALIENS shouldnt be getting anything free other than a boot in the ass back over the border.

https://calmatters.org/economy/2023/12/california-economy-2023/

California has enough problems without giving illegal aliens sex change operations funded by the tax payers.

So does Georgia. Pesky Goper Red states…pffft

https://www.georgialegalaid.org/resource/what-should-i-know-about-federal-benefits-for-immigrants.

Public benefits for undocumented immigrants
If you are an undocumented immigrant, you may still be entitled to benefits that are necessary to protect life or guarantee safety. These benefits include:

Emergency medical treatment under Medicaid if you meet the other eligibility requirements,

Immunizations and testing for and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases,

Access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC),

Free public education for grades K-12,

Federally subsidized school lunch and school breakfast programs.
Haven't you heard? They should just starve and die in the streets with no medial attention. Didn't you listen to what trump told you? They're vermin and poisoning the blood of our country. All hail trump!
ILLEGALS should be shipped back over the border. The end.
Seeking Protection: How the U.S. Asylum Process Works

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/seeking-protection-how-us-asylum-process-works
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-secret-surgery-defense-secretary.html

So the Secretary of Defense has cancer and was missing for many days having surgery and being kept in ICU and nobody told the WH until today? What a clown show!
Oh the humanity!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-secret-surgery-defense-secretary.html

So the Secretary of Defense has cancer and was missing for many days having surgery and being kept in ICU and nobody told the WH until today? What a clown show!

[Linked Image from i.etsystatic.com]
Jim’s a meme man… rolleyes
Who would have guessed? If he wants to look at a clown show, all he has to do is look at the candidate he supports.
Magnets don't work when they get wet. rofl
Moskowitz: I’ll vote to hold Hunter in contempt if GOP supports adding other names who didn’t comply with subpoenas.

The Recount
Wed, January 10, 2024 at 6:57 AM EST·2 min read

At a House Oversight Committee hearing on whether to hold Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress, Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL) told the Republicans on the panel that he would vote with them to hold the president’s son in contempt if they’d support an amendment to add other names who didn’t comply with congressional subpoenas into the contempt order:

“Listen, I'll make this bipartisan. I'll vote for the Hunter contempt today. You can get my vote. You can get my vote. But I want you to show the American people that you're serious. Here is the subpoena to Rep. Scott Perry, who did not comply. I'd like to enter this into the record. Here is the subpoena to Mark Meadows. I'd like to enter this into the record, who did not comply. Here is the subpoena to Jim Jordan, who did not comply with a lawful subpoena. I'd like to enter that into the record. Here is the subpoena to Mo Brooks, who did not comply. I'd like to enter that into the record. Here is the subpoena to Mr. Biggs, who did not comply. I'd like to enter that into the record. And here's the subpoena to Mr. McCarthy, who did not comply. I'd like to enter that into the record. There's an amendment coming to add some of those names into the contempt order. You vote to add those names and show the American people that we apply the law equally, not just when it's Democrats, right? It's a crime when it's Democrats, but when it's Trump and the Republicans, it's just fine. No, show that you're serious and that everyone is not above the law. Vote for that amendment and I'll vote for the Hunter Biden contempt.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moskowitz-ll-vote-hold-hunter-115712686.html
A fair move.

They won't go through with it, but it's a fair move.

Great Idea, let's start with YOUR ancestors LOL
[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

My ancestors came here legally. I guess you don't understand the term ILLEGAL or how it applies to immigration.
Yeah, but they just let anybody in them. They obviously weren't very picky.
rofl

With what I know of Eve, her people probably come here during the potato famine. They probably came through New York’s Ellis Island. And their name was changed. (i.e. “O’lacky” became “Lacky”)
My ancestors did indeed come to New York. But I'm German, Czech and Polish. I come from a long line of peasants apparently as my last name translates to "Bread Thief". lol
Well that helps explain a lot.
Ein Brotdieb, smh

My ancestors came here legally. I guess you don't understand the term ILLEGAL or how it applies to immigration.

Are you 100% sure they were legal.. See, back in the day, that wasn't as big a deal as it is today.. Many came here illegally by todays standards.
Most who came via Ellis Island back then were not wanted by Americans… they were treated as less than by most Americans. The Irish, Scottish, Germans, Italians, and slavic immigrants were thought of as vermin taking American jobs. They were treated much like latino immigrants today. But the country was ‘full’ by their standards back then too. It’s sad to see people act so vicious toward those just trying to do better for their families. If you were stuck in their situation, you would do what you had to do too, to care for you and yours. It’s generally not the people that are bad but the worlds they come from that are horrible for them.

I sometimes wonder how disappointed they must be to get here and see how screwed up we are. What a bummer to fight your way 2000 miles for sanctuary, only to have to live with these MAGAts and their petty hate and fears.
That was kinda my point OCD, so many came here in a way we would consider illegal today., They weren't wanted but they were eventually melted into society. Later they became citizens.
But Damon, these are BROWN people! saywhat
But Damon, these are BROWN people! saywhat

I was trying not to go there!
Biden a clown to all the world:

You did hear batteries don't work when they get wet didn't you? rofl
They definitely don't work well when it gets cold...

Tesla supercharging station packed in Oak Brook, dead cars line parking lot due to frigid temps

Go green!!
And that changes the fact trump said they don't work when they get wet how?
It doesn't change anything about that stupid statement. It was a segue.

(Pronounced seh·gway. It's a way of transitioning from one thought or condition to another using a common theme.)
You mean that's what you call it when you do it, right? When people who disagree with you do it you call it moving the goal posts or a whatabout.
I didn't move any goalpo...

Pffft, nevermind. This one is way over your head too.
That's you excuse why you think it's different when you do it? It's too complicated for others to understand? Your superiority complex is showing again. rofl
Not "others" sweetie, just you. wink
Sorry but you're not my type. No, everyone knows you pull that BS whatabout, moving the goal post until you do it. Then you try to call it a segue. The only one you're fooling here is yourself. And I don't even actually believe you're buying your own BS here.
I already said Trump's statement was stupid. I didn't do it from the beginning because I didn't know you were going to flex the faux outrage and throw a temper tantrum.

Furthermore, I was kind enough to simply segue into the Tesla disaster without pointing out the fact that:

Trump said nothing of the sort.

I could already tell you hadn't taken your smart pills today so I left it alone.
You haven't even gotten your prescription filled.

"When the magnetic elevators -- think of it -- magnets. Now, all I know about magnets is this: Give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets," Trump said at his rally in Mason City.

You were saying?
For those trying to follow this chikanery at home...

Pit changing the conversation from Biden's gaffes to "yeah but Trump and batteries(?) when they get wet"...

... is NOT moving goalposts.

Fate using Pit's brainless, untrue statement about batteries and changing to a bunch of Teslas not being able to charge their batteries because of the cold...

"That's moving the goalposts!!"
For you who obviously aren't paying attention here, I'm saying they are either both moving the goal posts or both aren't. You can pick and choose to suit yourself. I mean if you want to bring up being brainless.

BATTERIES. You said BATTERIES, not MAGNETS.
You said both were moving the goalposts??

Can't find that post either.

Is that in the migrant videos??

BATTERIES. You said BATTERIES, not MAGNETS.

My bad.
You said both were moving the goalposts??

Both of us were or neither of us were. Take your pick. I understand how when you have no legitimate answer for that, being obtuse is the only weapon you have left.
I'm a geometry nerd.
Still being obtuse. And not in a geometry kind of way.

Don't you mean Magnets? LOL
j/c...

We all know Biden won't be able to make it out on the campaign trail. Here's Kamala out pulling up the slack! Speaking to these sad kindergarteners from broken homes college students to let them know they sparkle like diamonds!

Calling them entitled brats that are ruining this country is a so much better option. rofl
Or you could sound like your not talking to a group of toddlers once a year. Although any attempt always results in small words in a large blender.
But sadly for the most part it seems I am talking to a group of toddlers.
I was talking about Kamala, try and keep up.
Yet you responded to me with no mention of Kamala. It's not my ability to keep up that's the problem here.
We were talking about Kamala.

That was what I posted and the very post you responded to.

I shouldn't have to refer back to it. I wouldn't have to with 97% of the humans and 12% of the plant life on this planet. I know it's difficult, but try harder.
I'm glad you have taken a poll of Americans. Oh that's right you didn't. Just more BS you made up in your own mind. Yes, for future reference when you respond directly to a poster it's taken as though you were responding to their comments. I see you keep blaming your mistakes on others. That too is a common theme these days. In fact that in and of itself might make you presidential material.
j/c...

We all know Biden won't be able to make it out on the campaign trail. Here's Kamala out pulling up the slack! Speaking to these sad kindergarteners from broken homes college students to let them know they sparkle like diamonds!

I guess it’s better than sitting in a court room facing a ten million dollar defamation case for lying in public after found liable for assaulting a woman.
We were talking about Kamala.

That was what I posted and the very post you responded to.

I shouldn't have to refer back to it. I wouldn't have to with 97% of the humans and 12% of the plant life on this planet. I know it's difficult, but try harder.

Did you mean to say Madam VICE PRESIDENT? Show some respect to your betters GOPer. rolleyesdevil
https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-rages-at-probation-for-bryn-spejcher-who-killed-his-son/

Libtard judge gives a lady probation after she stabbed someone 108 times after taking a bong hit.

So, in California you can shoplift and murder and get off scott free.
https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-rages-at-probation-for-bryn-spejcher-who-killed-his-son/

Libtard judge gives a lady probation after she stabbed someone 108 times after taking a bong hit.

So, in California you can shoplift and murder and get off scott free.

And after the jury decided that was no excuses for her actions!

This actually qualifies as the first bonafide case of 'Reefer Madness"... and I'm not talking about the chick with the knife!
That judge should be thrown off the bench for that. He has no business being a judge.
Yeah, what an imbecile. What the heck was his platform when he ran? "Don't do the crime if you can't...sit at home on your couch?"
Since some of you seem to be having trouble with actually pointing out any verified criminal activity committed by democrats that's newsworthy I thought I would help you out a little bit.....

Former Los Angeles councilman sentenced to 13 years in prison in corruption case

Former Los Angeles City Councilmember Jose Huizar was sentenced Friday to 13 years in prison in a corruption case that involved cash bribes with a local real estate developer.

U.S. District Court Judge John F. Walter handed down the sentence after receiving a letter from Huizar, who apologized for his crimes. The former councilman said he paid a huge price already, losing his reputation and ability to provide for his family and harmed his children’s future and mental health, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Huizar and two of his associates previously pleaded guilty to charges related to a $500,000 bribery from David Lee, a Southern California real estate developer. He also pleaded guilty to tax evasion and organized crime charges last January.

The former council member agreed to serve at least nine years in prison. Walter said the 13-year sentence was necessary to “engender respect” for the country’s anti-corruption laws.

Lee planned a major commercial and residential development in downtown Los Angeles. But when the project was halted in the city approval process, he reached out to Huizar, the Department of Justice said.

Huizar was the local member for the project and the head of the city’s planning board. He asked for a cash bribe, which Lee delivered.

He was ordered to pay nearly $444,000 in restitution to the city and $39,000 to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the LA Times reported. Huizar is also required to surrender to federal authorities on Apr. 30, per the filing.

Federal prosecutors in the case argued that Huizar monetized his position in the government and had secured more than $1.5 million in cash bribes, gambling chips, luxury hotel visits, political contributions, prostitute services, expensive meals and more from developers who had projects in the downtown L.A. district he oversaw.

He served as a member of the city council from 2005 to 2020, when he was arrested and indicted.

In 2018, the FBI searched his office at the Los Angeles City Hall. He was working to elect his wife, Richelle Huizar, to take his seat at the end of his term in 2020.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...id1d66g0Wd3CdjQqnqCxVadrnLZ0nFLhGuigtFeA

Since all left coast California judges don't care about crime I have no idea how a sentence like this ever happened.

BTW- You're welcome.
Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed at least 13 female employees, retaliated against ex-staff: Feds

Federal prosecutors are backing the New York attorney general’s findings that former Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed several women and created a hostile work environment in the governor’s office.

In a settlement agreement between the feds and Gov. Kathy Hochul’s office announced Friday, the US Attorney’s Office slammed Cuomo for sexually harassing and later retaliating against former employees, even though the former governor continues to deny the allegations.

“Former Governor Cuomo subjected at least thirteen female employees of New York State, including Executive Chamber employees, to a sexually hostile work environment. Governor Cuomo repeatedly subjected these female employees to unwelcome, non-consensual sexual contact; ogling; unwelcome sexual comments; gender-based nicknames; comments on their physical appearances; and/or preferential treatment based on their physical appearances,” the report reads.

The settlement agreement was the result of federal prosecutors’ own investigation into the former governor, which was carried out separately from probes initiated by Attorney General Letitia James and the state Assembly Judiciary Committee.

The federal investigation into Cuomo began sometime in 2021, revolving around whether Cuomo and his office violated labor and civil right laws as the former governor was being pounded with a litany of sexual harassment allegations.

Though it carries no formal legal charges against Cuomo, the federal settlement drew the same conclusions as the 2021 report by special prosecutors hired by Attorney General Letitia James that ultimately led to the disgraced-ex Governor’s resignation.

“The conduct in the Executive Chamber under the former governor, the state’s most powerful elected official, was especially egregious because of the stark power differential involved and the victims’ lack of avenues to report and redress harassment,” Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division wrote in a statement.

Attorneys for Cuomo continue to deny the allegations and further claim that the federal investigation was politically motivated.

“This is nothing more than a political settlement with no investigation,” Rita Glavin, an attorney for the former governor, wrote in a statement.

Cuomo spokesman Rich Azzopardi said Cuomo hadn’t been interviewed as part of the federal investigation. He also bashed Breon Peace the U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of New York who signed off on the settlement, claiming he’s biased because he used to work at the same firm as one of the prosecutors in the attorney general’s investigation.

“This isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on,” Azzopardi said.

“Andrew Cuomo can continue to deny the truth and attack these women, but the facts do not lie,” a spokesperson for the Attorney General said.

Several of the accusers also touted the feds’ findings as another victory.

“The DOJ’s independent investigation and subsequent settlement agreement with the Executive Chamber eviscerates Mr. Cuomo’s repeated refrain that the Attorney General’s findings were politically motivated,” Debra Katz, an attorney for Charlotte Bennett wrote in a statement. “They obviously were not.”

The settlement between Hochul and the feds lays out recommendations for restructuring the governor’s office to prevent retaliation that the investigators say Cuomo unleashed on his accusers.

“We appreciate the Governor’s stated determination to make sure that sexual harassment does not recur at the highest level of New York State government,” Breon Peace, US attorney for the Eastern District of New York, wrote in a statement. “We share that goal and enter into this agreement to advance our common goal of creating clear, comprehensive and, most importantly, enduring policies preventing sexual harassment in the Executive Chamber.”

The agreement states that Hochul has already implemented a number of reforms, including removing Cuomo’s allies who helped facilitate his misconduct, creating an human resources department within her office, and instituting a workplace sexual harassment hotline among others. The governor will, according to the agreement, take additional steps like implementing a clear policy about retaliation and moving the process for filing complaints to be handled by the New York State’s Office of Employee Relations instead of an independent firm, as it’s handled now.

“The moment I took office, I knew I needed to root out the culture of harassment that had previously plagued the Executive Chamber and implement strong policies to promote a safe workplace for all employees, and took immediate action to do so,” Hochul wrote in a statement. “I am pleased that the U.S. Department of Justice has acknowledged the significance of those efforts, and look forward to partnering with them as we continue to build upon that success.”

Several of Cuomo’s accusers have pursued their own legal action against the former governor. Bennett as well as an unnamed state trooper from Cuomo’s protective detail have both filed lawsuits in federal court against the former governor. Another accuser, Brittany Commisso, is suing Cuomo in state court.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/metro...RSxQ0unmsLHbw6gl2kRcYd-LbLmNAgAYQ6wclaTc

It's a witch hunt I tell you! Biden has weaponized The Justice Department to come after Cuomo! The Justice Department is being used as nothing less than a political pawn to destroy Cuomo! The Democrats want to put him in prison! !
The far left has become a walking dichotomy. Wants to defund police then spends $756,000 on security. rofl

BREAKING NEWS Squad member Cori Bush under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice for allegedly misusing funds meant for private security: Democrat married one of her bodyguards

By MORGAN PHILLIPS, CONGRESS REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:43 EST, 30 January 2024 | UPDATED: 11:07 EST, 30 January 2024

Squad progressive Rep. Cori Bush is under investigation by the Justice Department for allegedly misusing government funds meant for private security.

Punchbowl News first reported that DOJ is conducting the criminal probe into Bush.

On Monday, the Justice Department subpoenaed the House Sergeant at Arms for records related to the misuse of federal security money.

Bush has spent $756,000 on security since she was elected in 2020, her largest expenditure by far.

A watchdog has demanded the Federal Election Commission (FEC) investigate the $62,000 Rep. Cori Bush paid her now-husband as a security guard from her campaign account.

The nonpartisan Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) asked FEC acting general counsel Lisa Stevenson to look into whether Squad member and BLM activist Bush 'used campaign funds for personal use.'

It was recently revealed that Bush, D-Mo., married Cortney Merritts in a private ceremony in early 2023. In 2022 he was on the payroll of her re-election campaign.

A watchdog has demanded the Federal Election Commission (FEC) investigate the $62,000 Rep. Cori Bush paid her now-husband as a security guard from her campaign account

'It appears Rep. Bush's campaign may have made payments for services that were unnecessary or above fair market value because of her personal relationship with the payee,' FACT executive director Kendra Arnold said in the complaint.

'If so, these payments would qualify as either impermissible payments to a family member or an impermissible gift.

While hiring family members is frowned upon, it is not illegal. It would only be illegal if push paid her now-spouse over 'fair market value.' Payments to family members must be for 'bonafide services' related to their official duties.

'Therefore, we request the FEC investigate whether Rep. Bush converted campaign funds for personal use by paying a salary that was not for bona fide services at fair market value,' FACT wrote.

'Ultimately, if one or more campaign laws are found to have been broken, we request the FEC hold the respondents accountable.'

Merritts was paid as Bush's security guard despite not having a license - which is required by the St. Louis Police Department, according to a Fox News report. Merritts was reportedly also not licensed for security in Washington, D.C.

Bush, 47, is back in the spotlight after in 2021 she took heat for spending $500,000 on private security despite her impassioned pleas to 'defund the police.'

'I'm going to make sure I have security because I know I have had attempts on my life and I have too much work to do,' the former Black Lives Matter activist told CBS News in August 2021. 'So, if I end up spending $200,000, if I spend … 10 more dollars on it, you know what? I get to be here to do the work.'

'So, suck it up,' she added, 'defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police and put that money into social safety nets because we're trying to save lives.'

Two St. Louis cops were then fired for moonlighting on her security team without getting permission from their superiors.

Bush's campaign paid Merritts 24 bi-weekly installments of $2,500 in 2022 for security services. It paid another $250,000 to PEACE Security, a St. Louis-based firm, and $50,000 to a Nathaniel Davis, according to FEC records.

'Any time a member of Congress puts someone with a close personal relationship on the campaign payroll, increased scrutiny is necessary to ensure the legal standard has been met, which in this case is that the payments were for 'bona fide services at a fair market value,'' Arnold said in a statement.

'Both the fact that reportedly Bush's husband isn't licensed to provide security services for which he was paid, and that she was simultaneously paying large amounts to another company for the same services raise red flags that warrant an investigation by the FEC,' she added.

Bush is not the first 'Squad' member to hire her husband - Rep. Ilhan Omar funneled $2.9 million to a consulting firm run by her husband in 2021, which amounted to 80 percent of the company's revenue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-department-justice-misusing-funds.html

I can't wait to hear it... "Racist!!"
But I thought the Justice department was a weapon of Biden's? That it was only used to attack his political enemies? I'm certainly glad you helped provide proof that isn't true.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This is just another thing that irks me about the political aristocracy, compared to the rest of us federales.

Every year, I have to fill out a detailed report that gets scrutinized by an ethics officer for all my income sources, securities holdings, debts. etc. that are over $1,000. That is not a high threshold.

Then this lady is paying $62K to her husband to be a security guard.

Gotta love the do-as-we-say-not-as-we-do populace in Washington.
rofl

That's what you now label the truth. The truth shall set you free!
That's what's crazy! The stark differences depending on where you live on the food chain. I've heard your story a million times.
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Keep socialists out of office.
BS. Right wing memes are for idiots, you and fate keep proving it.
They arent for idiots, they are about idiots. The idiots in question are socialists.
I don’t really disagree with that regarding socialism. However, I think socialism is a byproduct of the masses repeatedly being pressed by a detached aristocracy wherein the masses “take it back.”

Currently, I think we have the opposite problem. Our issues with corporate consolidation and rampant trusts, oligopolies, and big money running politics sets the stage for something like that to happen.

My sincerest hope is to level set back to a merit based economy that rewards hard work and innovation. Right now, we have companies out there running the show like *checks notes* Boeing. At the end of the day they know they are too big to fail.

Those companies also use their pockets to prevent competition. I really don’t think companies like Boeing would be pulling the shenanigans they are if they still had to compete with the likes of McDonnell Douglas, vs merging with them. Right now, it’s just Airbus and there’s anxiety over having a European company become the headliner of our manufactured aircraft…but we did it to ourselves.

I think a true conservative mantra allows for failure and doesn’t allow for cheating and deck stacking. If you (a corp) fail because you were being idiotic and weren’t minding your competition, too bad so sad. Now, I think certain guardrails and whatnot should apply, but what we currently have is corporate welfare. It’s the same dynamic that big c Conservatives harp on when discussing social welfare.
Capitalism without socialism in the checks and balances, would be horrible. Socialism will never be the single answer, but it’s the only form of government that takes care of people first. I approve that message.
I think any form of government without checks and balances is a bad system. I just made the case in my last post against unbridled capitalism basically.

I think you’re right about socialism at its ideal concept goes. Socialisms weakness, though, is that it can often be accompanied by demagoguery where you end up with people in charge like Maduro.

I think it’s good to be flexible depending on the situation the country finds itself in. The New Deal made a lot of sense for its time period. The Eisenhower 50’s also made sense for its own time period as well when we began sustaining a lot of growth in the post-war era.

What I don’t like is what we saw in the last administration - and others to be fair - where there is a sustained period of growth, and rather than trying to capture upon that growth, we cut taxes on major corps while increasing spending.
Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Larry Flynt
It's her money given to her by a jury in a settlement because trump sexually assaulted her. She can do whatever she wants to with it. But I'm not surprised the #snowflakes are offended because their golden idol was held accountable for what he did.
Nah, keep dreaming. I just think it's fitting that when asked how she'll use the money to help victims she goes all "hookers and blow!!". Good stuff.
Since it obviously went over your head as most things do, she's not going to spend 83.3 million on a shopping trip. But when you're struggling to make light of or go after the victim sexual abuse we will see things like you posted.
Yep. It went over my head.
I'm glad you stepped up and admitted it.
What??? Wow!

Raped? Want to press charges now that they have the guy?? Check your victim hierarchy card first!

That is the most terrible ridiculous thing I have seen in a while. The libtard media is so screwed up. That is an abomination towards all women. I'm tired of women having to suffer at the hands of libtards.

SO WHAT? PFFT. SMH, Pearl clutchin’ GOPers are always gonna gasp…
Hey FATE, how about that dem BIDEN economy? BEST EVER. How about that infrastructure deal? 1st in 40+ years? How aout that border deal package BIDEN was cool with that secured the border. Y’all demanded a deal and got it but your boy won’t let Joe fix it because he prefers crying about it? Are you serious? LOSER. Y’all are just nuts and NADA damn thing you think or SAY MATTERS. And that’s the part GOPers hate most.
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]
There he is, meme boy.
A picture's worth a thousand words. Especially if they've been poured out of a fruitcake's blender. thumbsup
Is this your coming out moment? You shouldn’t call yourself a fruitcake bro. You ok for a GOPer.
NYPD officers attacked in Times Square by migrants; suspects arrested, released on bail

NEW YORK -- The NYPD is expressing outrage after officers said a crowd of asylum seekers attacked two of their own in Times Square over the weekend, only to be released without bail.

Police are asking for the public's help identifying men they say were part of a group of 12 that attacked two officers on Saturday night.

Surveillance video provided by the NYPD shows the front of a migrant shelter at 220 West 42nd St. Police said officers were trying to disperse a disorderly crowd when the two officers were assaulted.

A second clip then shows officers apparently trying to take someone into custody when police say the officers were attacked by a group of men.

"You have eight people attacking a lieutenant and a cop, running up to them, trying to kick them in their face," NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell said.

According to an NYPD source, a lieutenant suffered a laceration to his face while he and an officer from the Midtown South precinct were kicked and punched in the head and body.

"You want to know why our cops are getting assaulted? There's no consequences, and we must change this. End of story," Chell said.

Police arrested five men, but are looking for seven more.

The NYPD says those arrested were:

A 19-year-old from Mississippi
A 19-year-old from a migrant shelter in the 81st Precinct in Brooklyn
A 21-year-old from a migrant shelter in Queens
A 24-year-old from a migrant shelter on Jefferson Street in Brooklyns
A 22-year-old

The Manhattan District Attorney's office said four of the five suspects were released with no bail, charged with assault on a police officer, gang assault, obstructing governmental administration, and disorderly conduct. The fifth is awaiting arraignment.

A spokesperson for the DA's office said it requested ROR and supervised released because this is still an ongoing investigation.

"Violence against police officers is never acceptable. It is paramount that we conclusively identified each defendant and specify each participant's role in the incident. Every defendant charged so far is facing felony charges that carry a penalty of up to seven years. This is an active, ongoing investigation. If anyone has additional information, please call 212-335-9040," the spokesperson said.

The PBA president expressed his outrage in a post on X, writing, in part, "Attacks on police officers are becoming an epidemic and the reason is a revolving door we're seeing in cases like this one."

Councilman Justin Brannan wrote, "We can't have this in our city. If the people sworn to protect us aren't safe, then nobody is safe."

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/nypd-officers-attacked-times-square-arrests/

They probably just took a wrong turn after looking for some fresh baked asylum.
This guy? Your posting what this guy says?

rofl
You're right, that episode of Law and Order SVU never existed... because Pit@DawgTalkers doesn't like Jesse Watters!
rofl

Advocating the words of a conspiracy theorist is what you've decided to do. I don't dislike Watters. He's great entertainment from a fiction perspective.

I guess of course the Taylor Swift conspiracy is right up your alley.
Advocating the words of a conspiracy theorist?? rofl

Here, snowflake, it's a REAL episode about not reporting rape if raped by a minority. I'll even include a review for the worst rated episode in the history of the show. Incase you think it's a deep fake lol.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30334601/?ref_=ttep_ep2

NBC Strikes Again!
FridayGal31 January 2024
I wonder how many people get their info about our Criminal Justice system from this series? Will people now believe they must be sympathetic to the perpetrators, even of violent crimes? Why have women allowed this reasoning? Once again, women are the victims. They can no longer be accused of dressing seductively, or being where they shouldn't have been. Now, they are being manipulated into thinking that women who are raped can go through therapy to cope with the trauma. If the perpetrator is poor, young, uneducated or of a different culture, they must be spared, even from themselves. The actresses took the paycheck for this? NBC is probably proud of this episode. Sad.
Hmmmm. watson was black and a lot of Browns fans stuck up for him. They didn't care about the victims. Maybe they should give your source a good listen to help them see where they went wrong.

I would have loved to have seen Browns fans come out in force supporting those 24 victims then but most were nowhere to be found. Now we see outrage? I guess the old saying really is true. Timing is everything.
Now Watson RAPED somebody??
You seem to be waay too #triggered by Jesse Watters and DeShaun Watson to see the actual subject here...

BSNBC is virtue signaling again. Telling women that when RAPED, they may want to consider the prospects of their perpetrator receiving a fair trial before they press charges.

#madwhack #StayWoke
I keep forgetting, for Republicans and it seemed like a lot of browns fans, sexual assault is so much better. That's where the line is drawn where you shouldn't stand up for the victims of sex crimes. Am I right?

But about those migrants that assaulted the cops. I heard their attorney put out a statement which to paraphrase went something to effect of this.... That his clients were all registered Republicans which had no previous experience assaulting police officers. As such they were simply using this as a trial run to prepare for the next storming of the capital after the 2024 elections. Being new to this country they want to be ready to help trump any way they can moving forward. With those being the facts in the case the government is holding them hostage at this time. They are hostages.

But I guess it's like trump said.....

"When Mexico sends its Republicans, they're not sending their best. They're sending Republicans that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I think that's what he said isn't it?
So let me see if I have this correct. You're outraged because they told them they should "consider" something? They didn't tell them they shouldn't press charges but that they should "consider" ceriain circumstances? I agree that it sounds ridiculous but good Lord man you're off the charts about it. #snowflake
I'm outraged??

rofl
Let me guess, you're just carrying on and on about it because it doesn't bother you? But hey, that addresses the topic right? rolleyes

Oh that's right, you just wanna stick it to the libs and you think pointing out that they ask someone to "consider" something accomplishes that. There's no meat on that bone.
So addressing your ridiculous, strawman posts is carrying on and on?

Nevermind, you're right, RAPE victims should consider the color of the RAPIST'S skin before they report. Because #nofair
Advocating the words of a conspiracy theorist?? rofl

Here, snowflake, it's a REAL episode about not reporting rape if raped by a minority. I'll even include a review for the worst rated episode in the history of the show. Incase you think it's a deep fake lol.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30334601/?ref_=ttep_ep2

NBC Strikes Again!
FridayGal31 January 2024
I wonder how many people get their info about our Criminal Justice system from this series? Will people now believe they must be sympathetic to the perpetrators, even of violent crimes? Why have women allowed this reasoning? Once again, women are the victims. They can no longer be accused of dressing seductively, or being where they shouldn't have been. Now, they are being manipulated into thinking that women who are raped can go through therapy to cope with the trauma. If the perpetrator is poor, young, uneducated or of a different culture, they must be spared, even from themselves. The actresses took the paycheck for this? NBC is probably proud of this episode. Sad.

Is this the white guilt episode? Lmao, only GOPers would take a fictional show and make up conspiracy theories that somehow attacks fascist views on whiteism. I watched the episode, it wasn’t that. It was a woman that had a bad experience in her past that that sent a kid to jail and ruined his life. She struggled to do the same to the kid that raped her… in the end she did. How the hell is that a dog whistle? Please do explain.
Ah, you still think asking someone to "consider" something as having some actual meaning. When you ignore the obvious you blame others. That does give you an excuse to refuse to address reality. When you want to be the champion dodge ball player, avoiding everything thrown your way is the best way to win the game I suppose.
Can you read??
Obviously that's a you issue since you seem to gloss over and ignore so much.

BSNBC is virtue signaling again. Telling women that when RAPED, they may want to consider the prospects of their perpetrator receiving a fair trial before they press charges.

Maybe you're just having comprehension issues?
And I said you're right. Did you miss that part??

"You see", in Pit's world, it's easier to just agree, unless you want to chase goalposts all over the globe. Rape victims should definitely consider the prospects of their rapist receiving a fair trial before they report.

How many times do you want me to say it.

"You see", in Pit's world, it's easier to just agree, unless you want to chase goalposts all over the globe. Rape victims should definitely consider the prospects of their rapist receiving a fair trial before they report.

Where I’m from you just hope they make it to trial.
Nevermind, you're right, RAPE victims should consider the color of the RAPIST'S skin before they report. Because #nofair

Oh people can read.

Where I’m from you just hope they make it to trial.

#poorlittlerapists
I'm certainly glad nobody told them not to press charges on rapists or to not hold them accountable. That really would be bad. But nobody did. #poorGOPfauxtears.
Damn, a border deal, tax relief, and the infrastructure deal all on top of a BOOMING economy? Dark Brandon is the best POTUS we could have asked for, I’m almost tired of the winning… not really, but it might get old in his second term.
Damn, a border deal, tax relief, and the infrastructure deal all on top of a BOOMING economy? Dark Brandon is the best POTUS we could have asked for, I’m almost tired of the winning… not really, but it might get old in his second term.

YES!

You just have to ignore the first 3+ years of utter disaster.

And then you make sure you use the disaster as a measuring stick.

I mean, cancer is better than ebola, right??
You libs are so cute. 😁 😘
At least we have something going for us.
"SQUAD!"

Why doesn't she demand that people quit stealing?
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Why doesn't she demand that people quit stealing?

Yeah, it's not as if it's not already a crime. rofl

But it is crazy what she's saying. Businesses don't keep doing business in areas where they keep losing money. That's not how business works.
If that’s the case… Its well documented that grocery stores under serve poor areas. But I agree with the GOPers, if they are losing money, it’s not good business. I also agree that if it’s not a losing money thing but thinner profit lines that closes those stores, then there may be a racial aspect. And for the record, of the four women in “the squad”, AOC is the only one I ACTUALLY LIKE. The others have proven to be too much for my tastes.

Boardrooms be damned, there is a huge difference between not making record profits and actually losing money. I would need those facts to consider pointing blame or defending their positions.
If grocery stores were making money in urban areas they would have stores in urban areas. But I don't think crime is the only factor. I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe that any grocery store making a decent profit margin would simply abandon stores in those areas because they are poor areas. When they leave those areas it's because they aren't making money there. You can label that under served if you like. I do know that's a popular term bantered about. But business is not created to serve. That's what charities are created for. Businesses are created to make money.
I'm just trying to clarify for my own purposes of understanding: when you talked about underserving, are you referring to the studies that show the quality of food (meat, produce, etc.) and the variety of food offered at urban grocery stores is far inferior to suburban grocery stores?

Also, who is the fourth squad member? AOC, Omar, Tlaib and ???
Corey Bush (sp?) Yes those studies.

And PIT, I get that if they are losing money. My point is that in a boardroom, it doesn’t have to be money lost, it could be expected profit margins not realized, while still making a profit. If that is why they closed those stores, then there is a problem. Don’t think our old buddy Jim Crow never existed in boardrooms. So, all I’m saying is that I would need to know the actual numbers and reason for the closings to blame the businesses for closing. If they were actually losing money, of course you close them. If they were just not AS PROFITABLE as prime locations, that’s a different issue.

And DL05, the squad started in the progressive caucus under Sanders, but GOPer hate defined who was in or on… Katey Porter was often mentioned with them as were a few males from that group of first year reps. But only the 4 women of color were villified.
I would think that anyone conducting business would look at the average profit margin based on a combination of all of their stores combined as a gauge for the profit each individual store should achieve. I'm not talking about "what never existed". Money is all green no matter who is spending it.
Let me draw it in crayon because I”M not getting my point across…

Corp A has 100 stores. Each store has a predicted profit growth forecast for the year. Stores that significantly under perform would be closed to free up resources to open in more profitable locations. Significantly under performing could mean loss, could mean leaner profits but still profits, could also mean breaking even. Trust me, businesses walk away from small gains all the time. It’s actually good business to always maximize profits, so small gains becomes a best placed or allocated resources proposition.

Those are everyday decisions that affect the neighborhoods those businesses exist in. Businesses will do anything from reformulate/repackage products to be cheaper, change suppliers for higher profits, etc. In a boardroom it’s bottom line business decisions always based on maximizing profits as a fiduciary duty. So these stores could be closing just because they don’t turn out profits like a prime location. Good business, horrible for the community. And I think, unlike you, that big businesses have a duty to the communities they serve too… but asking them to accept less to provide access isn’t a thing in our capitalist system.

So I see both sides and would need more info to condemn either.
Well, this definitely is not "expected profit margins not realized, while still making a profit."

[Linked Image from jsonline.com]
Eric Adams: Why won't the migrants stop coming to NYC?? willynilly

Also Eric Adams:

"If the program is a success, the city will expand it to ALL migrant families staying in hotels, which is roughly 15,000 currently, officials said Friday."

Define: "success" rofl
I'm with you. I think they should just starve. Oh, and they're being bused to NYC. That's why they keep coming.
You want them to walk?
And yes, they're all starving...

NYC migrant contractor tossing out thousands of uneaten taxpayer-funded meals a day: report

A controversial contractor being paid millions by the Big Apple to handle migrant services is tossing away tens of thousands of uneaten meals prepared for migrants — including 5,000 on a single day, company records show.

DocGo, which was awarded a hefty $432 million no-bid contract by Mayor Adams’ administration to help relocate some migrants upstate, receives up to $33 per day to provide three meals for each of the 4,000 asylum seekers in its care, the New York Times reported.
Yet more than 14,700 immigrants have been bused to New York. Sounds like some fuzzy math.
Because that's where they want to go. What are you trying to say?
Yet more than 14,700 immigrants have been bused to New York. Sounds like some fuzzy math.

Yet you seem to want Texas and Arizona to just absorb ALL the illegals.
Once again it went right over your head. I never said that. FATE's source said there were asylum 4000 seekers "in their care". Which what "in their care" actually means isn't clear because they have bused over 14,700 immigrants to NYC. It's about the math. I made that quite clear when I posted there seemed to be something fuzzy about the math. Dear Lord man. Now you're just making BS up as you go.

I'm saying there's a big difference between 4000 and over 14,000. I didn't think it was that complicated.

I do know the immigrants sent to Martha's Vineyard and who were flown to California were lied to about what would be awaiting them there. How they were told about jobs and housing that would be ready and waiting for them when they got there. I wonder what they told those immigrants they bused to NYC that made them "they want to go there"?

I'm saying there's a big difference between 4000 and over 14,000. I didn't think it was that complicated.

I do know the immigrants sent to Martha's Vineyard and who were flown to California were lied to about what would be awaiting them there. How they were told about jobs and housing that would be ready and waiting for them when they got there. I wonder what they told those immigrants they bused to NYC that made them "they want to go there"?

That's funny because they have reporters on the Mexican side of the border and about 7 out of 10 say they're headed to NYC. 95 out of 100 already know where they're going. Probably a #deepfake though.

Who's lying to them?
Then I wonder why all of a sudden that has turned into them all wanting to go to NYC? Do you have a source for that?
Then I wonder why all of a sudden that has turned into them all wanting to go to NYC? Do you have a source for that?

Haven't immigrants wanted to go to NYC for centuries? Source for the interviews? Nope. Looked quickly, don't see anything on YT. You have my word though, didn't make anything up. Fox has people on the other side interviewing all the time, most of it doesn't make it to YT. As soon as I find it or see more, I'll post it. Pressed for time today. Have a great day. thumbsup
Well since Ellis Island is actually in New York their destination was New York. So yeah. Having been around Chicago and Atlanta quite a bit I think this "They all want to go to New York" thing is pretty recent.

From my experience what most of them want is work. And most of them will find it very hard to find work in New York City unless it's restaurant work. The construction work and unwanted factory jobs that pay less than Americans want to work for are much easier found elsewhere.

You have a great day too.
Run roh.....

Are you saying this is bad or just trolling?
Colorado democrats proposing a pet tax. An annual tax of $8-$25 per pet. $100 for failure to comply per pet. On the surface, when you think about registering a pet, it's typically cats and dogs since they can run away. I can understand the bill in that context. This bill applies to every animal other than livestock. Including fish. Gotta pay a tax for having an aquarium...you know, incase your fish runs away... How do they plan to enforce this? Weekly pet inspections by the government?
They just ask Alexa how many fish you have.
Originally Posted by GMdawg
They just ask Alexa how many fish you have.

I eat my fish. Livestock doesn’t count. Huge loophole there. I guess there are some that can claim that for dogs and cats but not me. And besides what is that tax going to do? Pick up S and find lost pets…lol I don’t think so.

I was just waiting for your collective heads to explode.
Originally Posted by Squires
How do they plan to enforce this? Weekly pet inspections by the government?

Yes, that's what they're going to do. And while they're there they will take all of your guns like the gun nuts have been repeating every election cycle since the 1980's.

I was just waiting for your collective heads to explode trolling.
Aw, I posted something people hate about the Democrats in the proper thread about Cookoo Democrats. You know, that entire socialist/communist theme you all seem so proud of. And now somehow that's my fault too. According to you it seems everything is my fault. Maybe I'm actually the reason we have a gay Secretary of Transportation and a black woman as Vice President. The horror of it all!
Machete-wielding college professor fired again over social media post on ‘Zionists’

Left needs to get on the stick again and find this whack-job another job -- she's a minoooority and she needs to spread the word about fascism!
White supremacists say what?

Oh that's right, they gather in large groups and yell "Jews will not replace us!" Then they find a volunteer to run over people with a Dodge Charger. rofl

https://www.wokekindergarten.org/

Make sure your little commrades sign up for this.
rofl
https://www.wokekindergarten.org/

Make sure your little commrades sign up for this.

Looked at the site you posted above... did you notice under the tab "who we are" that there is only one person listed... Doesn't appear to be a we to this. Just some young girl trying to make a statement or some bucks or both.

YOu wanna talk about commrades, you might want to discuss things with some house and senate republicans who seem to want to support anything Putin does.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...nd-former-french-president-who-died-1996

Biden meets with dead people.

Biden lies more than Pit and that's hard to do.

There were a few videos, they keep disappearing from YouTube.

Today was worse. It was frighteningly McConnell-esque. This will likely be a dead link soon...

j/c

That's just joe being joe.

His first wife was killed by a truck driver that "drank his lunch", until it was determined the truck driver had zero alcohol in his system, and his first wife pulled out in front of the truck.

His son, Bo, died in Afghanistan from burn pits..........except, Bo died of brain cancer years later, here in the U.S.

Oh, corn pop anyone?

So many more, yet the libbies will go to their death thinking he's a good choice. He always says "if they would do this, I could fix all the problems." Couldn't even control his own dog. Has made millions being a 'public servant' that has no idea what the public is going through. He's getting his, though.

But, it's nice he's been talking to dead people. And mentioning dead people at speeches with "where's ............oh, my bad" Or, to a crippled person, "stand up".

So, so many examples.

The guy slurs his speech so much it's hard to tell what he's saying. But, at least he "jogs" to where ever he's supposed to in some vain effort to show he's fit, I guess.
How deplorably GOPer of you. Picking on dead family members and a speech impediment is certainly raising the bar for pathetic. Pffft POOPers
GOPer Ai. Fools gold.
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
j/c

That's just joe being joe.

His first wife was killed by a truck driver that "drank his lunch", until it was determined the truck driver had zero alcohol in his system, and his first wife pulled out in front of the truck.

His son, Bo, died in Afghanistan from burn pits..........except, Bo died of brain cancer years later, here in the U.S.

Oh, corn pop anyone?

So many more, yet the libbies will go to their death thinking he's a good choice. He always says "if they would do this, I could fix all the problems." Couldn't even control his own dog. Has made millions being a 'public servant' that has no idea what the public is going through. He's getting his, though.

But, it's nice he's been talking to dead people. And mentioning dead people at speeches with "where's ............oh, my bad" Or, to a crippled person, "stand up".

So, so many examples.

The guy slurs his speech so much it's hard to tell what he's saying. But, at least he "jogs" to where ever he's supposed to in some vain effort to show he's fit, I guess.

They could prop him up Weekend at Bernie’s style and make his mouth move with animatronics and he’d still be the better option over donny. The GOP will own Joe’s second term if they place their human turd onto the ballot. You know, the guy that said windmills cause cancer.
…oh and magnets don’t work when they’re wet.
Biden may be losing it but at least he had something to lose. donny is low IQ and always has been. As he’s aged he’s just become more bitter and retaliatory… mixed with his own brand of stupid, it’s a dangerous combo.
As I said, over the two, I’ll take Biden’s brand of ‘losing it’.
And their fearful leader couldn't tell the difference between Nancy Pelosi and the woman he's running against for the GOP nomination for president Nikki Haley. You know, their very stable genius. rofl
Biden lies more than Pit and that's hard to do.

If you had any clue what the word truth meant maybe you could tell the difference. But you don't.
speech impediment
GOPer Ai. Fools gold.

Actually his latest with the windmills is that they're killing the whales.
That's actually a theory about why the whales are beaching themselves. But it hasn't been proven nor disproven.
How do you "disprove" something? That's the problem these days. People just make up BS and then say, "You can't prove it isn't true!"
Like dying if you don't get a vaccination?
I think you mean having a lower likelihood of catching it or dying from it in the event you get it if you get a vaccination. But go ahead and rewrite history. It's becoming all the rage these days.
GOPer Ai. Fools gold.

rofl
That's actually a CONSPIRACY theory about why the whales are beaching themselves. But it hasn't been proven nor disproven.

Fixed it for ya! rofl
That's actually a theory about why the whales are beaching themselves. But it hasn't been proven nor disproven.

Damn windmills are probably the reason we haven’t won a Super Bowl too. Prove me wrong!

Damn windmills are probably the reason we haven’t won a Super Bowl too. Prove me wrong!

Well they are in Lake Erie too. lol Cursed things.

Leading scientists researchers and engineers have disagreed with that conspiracy theory. Yeah yeah I know Pfffft science.

https://www.uri.edu/news/2023/03/of...hs-says-uri-ocean-engineering-professor/

https://time.com/6254785/whale-deaths-offshore-wind-power/

Humpback whale strandings across the East Coast have been elevated for the past seven years, an “unusual mortality event” as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Fisheries department calls it. Scientists were able to examine about half of the 178 animals that were reported, and of those, about 40% showed evidence of being killed by ships, or by entanglement with fishing gear. That may have to do with their food sources, mostly small fish, moving closer to shore, bringing more whales into danger from being hit by large boats in shipping lanes. The results for the other whale carcasses were inconclusive, often due to the bodies being too decomposed to examine properly.

https://www.euronews.com/green/2023...lling-whales-off-americas-atlantic-coast

A coalition of environmentalists blamed wind turbines for the whale deaths.
But the trend predates major offshore wind farm construction that began after President Joe Biden’s election in 2020. His administration aims to power 10 million homes with offshore wind by 2030.

Leading scientists researchers and engineers have disagreed with that conspiracy theory. Yeah yeah I know Pfffft science.

https://www.uri.edu/news/2023/03/of...hs-says-uri-ocean-engineering-professor/

Ah, which scientists? Your scientists"?

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/05/782694371/offshore-wind-may-help-the-planet-but-will-it-hurt-whales

https://www.carbonbrief.org/factcheck-whale-strandings-offshore-windfarms/

https://stopthesethings.com/2017/06/09/how-green-is-wind-power-offshore-wind-farms-killing-whales/

https://www.thenewportbuzz.com/block-island-wind-farm-may-have-killed-young-humpback-whale/12245

https://patch.com/rhode-island/newport/u-k-offshore-wind-turbines-blamed-killing-family-whales

https://patch.com/massachusetts/falmouth/wind-turbines-killing-whales-save-polar-bears

https://www.surfrider.org/news/surf...recent-whale-beachings-on-the-east-coast

https://www.dw.com/en/how-do-offshore-wind-farms-affect-ocean-ecosystems/a-40969339

https://downbeachbuzz.com/murphy-sonar-can-kill-whales/

https://www.clf.org/blog/getting-offshore-wind-right-for-new-englands-right-whale/

https://stopthesethings.com/2016/06/22/wind-turbine-noise-terrorising-whales/

https://fisherynation.com/archives/82540

That's just part of the first page.

HOWEVER,

To get these results you'll have to customize Google to predate Trump's comments, now all the links relate to "Trump" and "misinformation".

Weird, huh?
You got a point.

So since it’s proven that a large amount of stranded whales are killed by shipping and fishing, we’ll need to cancel them first since it’s proven, but wind farms haven’t been proven to cause these deaths.
Com on man. Do you think any of that makes a difference? Once they get their teeth into a conspiracy they're like a dog with a bone.
lmao.

Obviously Larry and Wobbler are the #realscientists here.
Not a Democrat Cuckoo post, just a current state observation....

In his second mix-up this week, Biden talks about meeting with dead European leaders
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...meeting-dead-european-leaders-rcna137823

Special counsel passes on charging Biden but paints damning portrait of him
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/08/biden-classified-documents-charges-special-counsel-00140509

“The Special Counsel’s finding that President Biden ‘willfully retained and disclosed classified materials’ and engaged in practices that ‘present serious risks to national security’ is deeply disturbing.
“Not only does it demonstrate the President’s recklessness, but exposes a two-tiered system of justice that is indicting one President with politically motivated charges while carrying water for another amid similar allegations.

“Among the most disturbing parts of this report is the Special Counsel’s justification for not recommending charges: namely that the President’s memory had such ‘significant limitations’ that he could not convince a jury that the President held a ‘mental state of willfulness’ that a serious felony requires.

“A man too incapable of being held accountable for mishandling classified information is certainly unfit for the Oval Office.”
- House Speaker Johnson

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

This will certainly be a Democrat pressure point heading into the general election. I'll be curious to see how the upcoming debate situation comes about.
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Maybe he just remembered that he forgot that he remembered them?

Leave the poor old man alone and pay attention to the important conclusion of the report: Biden is and "elderly man with a poor memory" and repeated asked interviewers for the timeline of when he was vice-president.
Bro, you know there will be no debates.

Biden isn't allowed out to tell the world what kind of chicken wings he eats on Super Sunday.

Every day becomes more disturbing. Every story seems to 'misremember' things like meeting people backstage that aren't there, asking someone in a wheelchair to stand up "c'mon stand up, oh wait, you can't stand up sfgnwd", looking out in the audience for someone that died months ago, meeting people that have been dead for 25 years... two days later meeting another dead person. (He obviously specializes in seeing dead people).

The Puppeteers will not let him debate... and State TV will sell it as Evil Trump not deserving a platform.

*Cue Larry pointing out Trump wouldn't debate people when he was up by 50 points.
Bro, you know there will be no debates.

But that's more fuel to the premise of the pressure point. When was the last time there wasn't a general election debate?
(I searched that last sentence and articles similar to "do presidential debates even matter anymore" came up.)

How ironic. And a sad state of current affairs, unfortunately. Not just related to Biden, but overall.
Biden has been an unmitigated disaster.

Not even debatable at this point.
I voted against Trump last election so my backing of Biden isn’t based on his record. The Republicans get a lot of heat for supporting Trump, especially by folks on here. What I find disturbing is the lack of vigor in Democrats for propping up an unfit president. It is obvious to me that Biden is unfit and now he won’t be punished for his crimes (some of the same as Trump) because the special counsel says he is unfit.

The Democratic establishment has pushed Biden on us again knowing full well he has no business in the White House. We are now left with a guy with 91 counts against him at the moment ( some are political in my eyes but not the most serious ones) and Biden and that is unacceptable.

I am Voting for Haley but even if Trump is not allowed to run she won’t win because many of my fellow conservatives are so hell bent on Trump they won’t vote for her, leaving Biden to win. I understand the appeal of Trump to so many people. They think the establishment is corrupt. I think this mess we now find ourselves in is proof. Shame on all of us. In the end it is our fault.
If Biden had any personal integrity he would resign from the race. He is not fit for office. His memory is gone.
I don't want Biden to win the 2024 election. Unfortunately the dems are not offering an alternative and the republican candidate is even less fit.
I can’t really debate with you P. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. My problems with the Democrats are pretty much the same problem I’ve always had with them. Where they really screwed up was pre-anointing Hillary in 2016.

That being said, I don’t think the Biden administration has been as bad as a lot of the critics have made it out to be. Yes, the guy is definitely losing it, but the passage of the infrastructure bill, the way he’s handled Ukraine (or at least tried to with the MAGA opposition getting in the way), among other things I think have worked out well. Now a lot of the critiques he’s received, including a lot of the stuff said about him on this board, is most assuredly warranted.

Now, why I rail on the current Republicans (of which I used to be a part of) more than the Dems is that they have simply become a laughing stock. Everything that has gone on in the House since the 2022 election is so unconscionable that it’s almost laughable. Moreover, they can’t even get out of their own way, the spite is so palpable. I think if they put up someone like Haley, she would actually win the general election, but the far right is so hell bent on cutting their noses off to spite their faces that it will never happen. Rational voices who still consider themselves part of the group have either been ousted or willfully stay silent, if they don’t pull a full on JD Vance and kiss the ring.

I agree, shame on us.
Well said DL05
I agree with Some of what this administration has done. Problem is imo this administration is not being led by the president. As to the elected Republicans I agree fully. They are a complete joke. They do not know how to govern. Kidding the ring as you say is a very big problem.

Someone needs to bring sanity back to our political system. Trump being gone from Republican politics would be a great start on the right. I have no idea how to fix the left
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13063725/joe-biden-address-nation-news.html

Now he is mixing up the Presidents of other countries while he flips his lid about the report on his memory impairment.
Once again BOTH sides still suck.
If Biden had any personal integrity he would resign from the race. He is not fit for office. His memory is gone.

Biden has more integrity in his pinky than trump has ever had..

Unfortunately, he was found stuck in some rose bushes yesterday taking off his socks and shoes to try and find his pinky.

Are you a doctor now?
Pdawg and dawglover,

Well said.

It's incredible how eager both sides are to undercut themselves.
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

And it's hard to talk about someone being unfit when you're running the Joker for president and he's currently facing 91 criminal charges. Well I guess it's not hard because people keep doing it. What we have here is a political system that promotes two men that aren't fit for the office of president and people are pointing their fingers at each other arguing over which one is worse. Not which one id better, but which one is worse.

Unfortunately, he was found stuck in some rose bushes yesterday taking off his socks and shoes to try and find his pinky.

That seems to be the only excuse you have to try to act like trump would be a better choice.
© DawgTalkers.net