DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: ExclDawg Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 02:19 AM
Just trying to get a pulse of who's everyone faves are. I took the guys with the top odds as well as a few that were granted interviews. I'm sure I've missed a ton, please forgive me.
Bring back Mangini.
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Bring back Mangini.

Bring back Mangini.

Wouldn't be opposed to it.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 06:39 AM
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Bring back Mangini.

Wouldn't be opposed to it.

Eric Mancini hasn’t coached since 2015.
Mike McCarthy or Pete Carmichael Jr.
Doesn't matter.
McCarthy
Roman
Stefanski
Meyer
Campbell

That’s how I’d rank them for me right now
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 12:18 PM
ME
Posted By: Dave Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 12:39 PM
He wasn't an option, but If I was in charge I'd be on the phone with Ron Rivera's representatives asking them not to sign anything in Washington without talking to us first.

If it really is too late to get Rivera, my choices in order:

McCarthy
Campbell
McDaniel

I'm looking for someone with experience as an NFL HC.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 01:08 PM
I just don't want McDaniel.

He's a dirtbag that left the Colts standing at the alter. If you're not a man of your word, you're worthless.
Posted By: Dave Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 01:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
I just don't want McDaniel.

He's a dirtbag that left the Colts standing at the alter. If you're not a man of your word, you're worthless.

I think he might have been overwhelmed by the creep-factor that oozes from Colts owner, Jim Irsay. Kind of like the priest running out of the Amityville Horror house.
Doesn't matter, because they will be fired within a year or 2 anyway.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 10:12 PM
Quote:
I think he might have been overwhelmed by the creep-factor that oozes from Colts owner, Jim Irsay.

It will be different here, HOW?
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 10:15 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:
I think he might have been overwhelmed by the creep-factor that oozes from Colts owner, Jim Irsay.

Creep versus incompetence
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Who should be the Browns new Head Coach? - 12/31/19 10:45 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:

Creep versus incompetence

I'll take incompetence. They're only dangerous by accident.
Bring back Mangini.

Have you listened to that guy on any of the shows? He is a clown and is all Ego.
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Bring back Mangini.

You'll definitely get your wish with McDaniels (Mangini 2.0). and then the players will also throw another party when he gets fired in 2 years.
© DawgTalkers.net