DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: THROW LONG Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 09/12/20 08:14 PM
The point of this poll is NOT to ask if coach Kevin Stefanski is there yet,

It is to ask if he is in a position to improve
vs.
he is in a position where he is going to get worse,

as it relates to the coaching job.

I tried to add a poll which is open to vote only after the Bengal game ends, Thursday night game 2, for 1 week,
and a 2nd poll only open to vote after the game of week 4, I don't know, could be the bye week, I didn't look, October 4th start 10pm, until the next Saturday.

Let's see what happens.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 09/18/20 05:06 AM
I feel better about KS than I did last week.
This is open until Saturday.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 09/18/20 11:23 AM
We lost to an elite team and beat a crappy team. I don't think you can tell anthing at this point.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 09/18/20 02:05 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
We lost to an elite team and beat a crappy team. I don't think you can tell anthing at this point.

Maybe if Stefanski was a defense-focused coach and was overseeing the abomination on that side of the ball, then maybe I'd have a formed opinion by now.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 09/19/20 11:32 PM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Originally Posted By: jfanent

Maybe if Stefanski was a defense-focused coach and was overseeing the abomination on that side of the ball, then maybe I'd have a formed opinion by now.

I’d prefer it if we stop playing elite teams. It’s more enjoyable to watch.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 09/27/20 02:56 AM
First poll is over, it came out pretty much if favor of KS, if the team lays an egg or not in the Washington game, the poll is closed. The 2nd poll opens the next week, after the Cowboy game, I think.

If anyone can't see, the first poll came out
11-0, 100% in favor.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/04/20 09:24 PM
Oh, I can't vote until 8 pm, I didn't know if it were maybe a 4pm game at the time, oh well; The Browns are 3-1!
Posted By: jaybird Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 01:28 AM
so far... best head coach we'd have in years... I know it's 4 games but he's assembled a solid staff and has this team at the very least focused and prepared in a crazy year...
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 02:43 AM
We need another poll for when this team is 9 games in ugh!
I figured they be coming off another terrible loss.

When was the last time the Browns HC was 750 lifetime record.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 11:32 AM
Why not just wait until the season’s complete and his efforts are in context, critique him at that time?
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 12:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Why not just wait until the season’s complete and his efforts are in context, critique him at that time?

In the end that is the final grade, but in school you don't just get one grade.

So far he is looking pretty solid.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 01:15 PM
Quote:
Is Stefanski on the Upswing

Am I old, short, and fat?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 04:20 PM
We love ya anyway. wink
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/05/20 06:43 PM
So does my wife. Thank God for woman with low IQ's lol
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Is Stefanski on the Upswing - 10/06/20 08:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa

It's clear, I'm lazy and poorly planned, I'll explain,

I should have made a poll for after every game, or at least every other game, or at least 4 times in the year,

and the answer of your question, I was checking out if I could actually do the poll feature to have a stop and start time that actually works to create a window of time the votes came in.

The whole point was to see, in a presumed another lousy year, and an end like Kitchen's end of the year,

to be able to look back at what thoughts were at other points of the season, to see a long term view on whether or not to support firing or keeping the coach.

Sure bet,
If the first poll had actually been for right after the opening loss to Baltimore 6-38 it'd probably be a bit less optimistic.

Who knows what the prevailing opinion will be at later times; but we can look back to how people felt these weeks, without new votes skewing it after the closing date.
© DawgTalkers.net