Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
What other world leaders have come out and defended trump after he’s been impeached?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
What other world leaders have come out and defended trump after he’s been impeached?

You mean from the ones who have been stiffing us all these years and owe us money?

Perhaps the ones who President Trump has put on notice over trade, nukes, etc?

Our President should not be concerned with what the world thinks of him, he works for us.

Dems get fake Nobel Prizes and such because their loyalties lie with the world. Just look how they have allowed our nation to be flooded with illegals, giving them welfare and drivers licenses on our dime.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well said comrade. When Putin reads that he will be so proud of you. So glad to see you support the Moscow endorsed president.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish

You mean from the ones who have been stiffing us all these years and owe us money?

Perhaps the ones who President Trump has put on notice over trade, nukes, etc?

Our President should not be concerned with what the world thinks of him, he works for us.

Dems get fake Nobel Prizes and such because their loyalties lie with the world. Just look how they have allowed our nation to be flooded with illegals, giving them welfare and drivers licenses on our dime.

THIS is what hair on fire looks like...

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Quote:

GOP = Grand Ole PUTIN Party...

People continue to lie for this guy without any thought to what they are claiming.

Type in..."Trump Listens to Putin But Not His Own Generals" ...see what you find.

...try this, "Vladimir Putin Backs Trump, Calling Impeachment Charges 'Completely Made Up"

...type in, "I believe Putin': Trump dismissed US advice on North Korea threat"

...try this, "Mueller shocker: Aides often ignore Trump’s orders | P.M. News"

Then ask yourself...why would Putin give opinions on such issues?

...why would any American President take Putin's advise?

Grand Ole Putin Party...

Grand Ole Party of Putin...

In case you didn't notice, Trump works for Putin...

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
What a sad, sad post.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama: report

https://thehill.com/latino/470900-deportations-lower-under-trump-than-obama-report

Don't let the facts get in your way 40.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Russians.
Everywhere you look.
All the (freakkin) time.

Russians.

one more time:
RUSSIANS.

Telling the President of the United States of America what to say and how to think.

And this is somehow ok.

Y'all have lost your gatdam minds.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
bro there was a brief period in 2017 where i thought "hmmm, maybe we are pushing the russia thing too much". the right was hitting us with that "russian salad dressing line" and it was kinda effective.

and then it QUICKLY became the reality that it is ALWAYS russia, or some corrupt pro russian losers surrounding russia, like ukraine.

i mean that crap that went down in helsinki......had trump been a democrat, he wouldve got impeached and removed in a week had he did the same thing, standing side by side with putin and taking his side over us.

that......what a freaking low point in US diplomatic history. complete shame.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
bro there was a brief period in 2017 where i thought "hmmm, maybe we are pushing the russia thing too much".

I never had such a moment.
17 different Intelligence agencies all said the same thing. 17.
Not 1, 2 or 3 out of 17. A number that low might give me reason to doubt. But no.

Seventeen.

Agencies made up of career professionals who have worked for decades under both R & D administrations.

All saying the same thing.

Helsinki.
The prez of a financially strapped, 2nd tier former superpower lapdogs The American President on the world stage.
I felt personally betrayed. So glad My Pops (Army/WWII/Okinawa) never had to see this.
Shake your head slowly.

Then there's:
"I don't care, I believe Putin."

And this is no cause for alarm.
Hell, it simply gears some folks up to dig in harder.

Lost they gatdam minds.
I'm no shrink. I'm not equipped to help them.
Talk to them if you want; you have more 'disposable life moments' to spend than I do.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus How the Republican Party Became Putin/Russia

Link Copied to Clipboard