Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Wrong. Again.

Trump is wrong and even now Twitter is showing his Tweets as having false information.

Basically, every reason he gives for now wanting Mail In voting is a lie.. The man is out of his freaking mind.

SO, why does he really oppose mail voting?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
The best part ... IF Trump came out tomorrow and said he was for voting by mail everyone of them would all of a sudden think it was the dumbest idea ever ... how sad is that cause even they know its true ... thumbsdown

Just another lie from your side. But of course we have no fear he would do the right thing to actually protect the health of Americans.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I disagree.
I'd be one of the first to welcome him aboard the common sense train.

I'm seriously looking at absentee for the very first time.
I seriously suggest that you consider the same.
Ain't tryna lose no fellow Browns fans.
thumbsup

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
The best part ... IF Trump came out tomorrow and said he was for voting by mail everyone of them would all of a sudden think it was the dumbest idea ever ... how sad is that cause even they know its true ... thumbsdown

Lol wrong. trump may get away with murder on Broadway. But no way would his supporters be as happy as the dems if he flipped on this issue.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Tell these people to get off their behinds and go stand in line!

My only regret is I have but one life to risk to vote for my Trump.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Wrong. Again.

He’s got y’all sticking up for China And thinking they handled this virus in an acceptable manner .... he also turned one of the most ruthless terrorists in the world in al bagdaddy into a “revered spiritual leader” in your eyes ... he also had u mourning the death of the general from Iran that had taken way to many American lives and was plotting to take more when we got him ...

Based off that small sample list I feel I’m on extremely solid footing ... thumbsup

D
Legend
Legend
D
Thank the good lord u don’t want me dead ... *L* ... Thanks for that .. thumbsup

I agree with the concept ... i just see no way how we can pull it off w/o a ton of fraud ... there’s simply not enough time to do it securely ....

Voting fraud connected mail in voting is rampant and it has been for years ... and it runs both ways ... i claim no moral superior ground on this or many other subjects ... most actually ...

Your a smart man Clem ... I don’t understand why u have faith that the government can pull this off securely in such a short amount of time .... there’s not a snowballs chance in heck Mr. Clem ...

Thats why i don’t like it ...

November's a long way off ... lets hope we have made some good progress on understanding this thing and this way one side won’t be screaming #fakeelection when its over ..

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wrong. Again.

He’s got y’all sticking up for China And thinking they handled this virus in an acceptable manner .... he also turned one of the most ruthless terrorists in the world in al bagdaddy into a “revered spiritual leader” in your eyes ... he also had u mourning the death of the general from Iran that had taken way to many American lives and was plotting to take more when we got him ...

Based off that small sample list I feel I’m on extremely solid footing ... thumbsup

You mean like when Trump shut down travel from china, and all the libs called him racist. I think it was two months after that Biden claimed he would have shut off travel to China earlier.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Three tubs of ballots discovered in mail processing center after polls closed in Wisconsin

Patrick Marley, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

4/8/2020

MADISON - Three tubs of ballots for Oshkosh and Appleton have been discovered at a mail processing center in Milwaukee, according to the Wisconsin Elections Commission and a state senator.

Jeff Lahodik takes care of absentee ballots in Burlington. © Zhihan Huang / Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Jeff Lahodik takes care of absentee ballots in Burlington.

The discovery emerges as would-be voters across the state express a host of frustrations about absentee ballots they tried to avoid going to the polls amid the coronavirus pandemic. Many have said ballots they requested long ago did not arrive by Tuesday, the deadline for getting their ballots postmarked.

"I learned today that the (state Elections Commission) received a call from a postal service worker informing them 3 large tubs of absentee ballots from Oshkosh and Appleton, were just located," Republican Sen. Dan Feyen of Fond du Lac said on Twitter.

Meagan Wolfe, the administrator of the Elections Commission, said she is looking into the situation. She said she has not determined whether the ballots had been on their way to voters or already filled out and on their way back to clerks.

"We don’t have answers on that at this point," Wolfe said during an online media briefing.

Feyen wants the commission to go to court to give the voters a chance to have the ballots counted, according to his office.

Getting such a ruling will be exceedingly difficult because the U.S. Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision Monday ruled absentee ballots must be in the hands of clerks by election day or postmarked by then to be counted.

Republicans sought that decision by the Supreme Court and Feyen this week called it correct. But he also said he believed the situation in his area was unique and those voters should be given accommodations that others aren't getting.

At issue is voters who didn't receive absentee ballots through no fault of their own. Many have registered such complaints, not just those in Appleton and Oshkosh.

Voters who did not receive their absentee ballots had the option of voting in person Tuesday — an act some voters were reluctant to take because of the global pandemic.

No details have been made available about how many voters who didn't get absentee ballots ended up voting in person instead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...Cyrhr_e9F3lZkNQ

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Good thing fraud doesn't happen.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
It’s ok for trump and his press secretary to vote by mail, but it’s not for all of us. The elite right strikes again!

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell
Good thing fraud doesn't happen.

It does but it’s not widespread voter fraud in states that have 100% mail in ballots. Stop spreading lies and parroting your little boy in the WH like a bot.

George Washington
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump says he opposes mail-in voting for November

Link Copied to Clipboard