Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I’ve been tangentially following the happenings of their cult since 2017. Hannity and Carlson connected Seth Rich. The Seth Rich story got intertwined in QAnon and the dude who stormed Comet Pizza in DC. They believed Comet Pizza contained a Satan worshipping child sex dungeon for Hillary and Podesta.

There’s been numerous profiles and investigation into the group since then. They’ve exploded in popularity during the pandemic.

QAnon followers tend to be those who identify with right-wing leaning policies. A lot of people have been sucked in recently with the #SaveTheChildren hashtag flying around. Q followers have co-opted that hashtag to spread their nonsense about satanic pedophile cannibal cabals.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I think you're saving the best part for last (?). Q is a person, and that is what separates QAnon from your run-of-the-mill crazy conspiracy folks. Q is a person or group of people that are sending messages and/or dropping hints to the followers, and it's up to them to decode and interpret that (do I have that right?).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
And Trump has even retweeted some of their message. There are also Republican Q supporters that are now being elected. It's a sickness.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus COVID-19: Trump Knew

Link Copied to Clipboard