Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Legend
Legend
B
I suppose that one is too many, but lets not try to make this in to the battle of Bull Run. Manassas if you want to use the southern term for the battle.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The only reason the death count is low is because the Capital Police didn't start shooting the insurrectionists as they stormed the Capital.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The only reason the death count is low is because the Capital Police didn't start shooting the insurrectionists as they stormed the Capital.

I think it was more like protesters, but I agree with your point.

The location of the riot doesn't make it any more serious than anywhere else.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
It was what they were attempting to accomplish that made it far more serious than anywhere else. It's something so many have trouble admitting. If you don't think trying to overthrow our elections is more serious, I'm not sure what you're thinking.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

The location of the riot doesn't make it any more serious than anywhere else.

You're being deliberately obtuse.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
A
Legend
Legend
A
I'm not sure what your point is. You do realize that if they had been sitting at home or had gone fishing instead of being worked into a frenzy and being involved in a riot, they probably wouldn't have been having a heart attack, right?

I mean I understand some people will try to downplay how many people died that day by any means possible but....

You asked a question. Sure, it was a loaded question, but I answered the question you asked. I was not downplaying anything. I answered a question.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
And I pointed out that had they not been there, the odds are they would still be alive. Someone invited them to that rally. Someone told them to march to the capital. Someone told them the election had been stolen from them and someone told them they had to fight.

You pointed out the cause of death. I'm pointing out why they died.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Quote:
If they really had any conviction to do what people say they were going to do, a lot more people would be dead.
So exactly how many people needed to die before you’ll call this a violent attempted coup to keep trump in power? Mmmm?

more.

Exactly. Pfft trump supporters.

How many people had to die at BLM protests before they stopped being "mostly peaceful"?

yebat' Putin
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Maybe it was that the vast majority of them had no violence at all? I'm still missing the "coup" aspect.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Maybe it was that the vast majority of them had no violence at all? I'm still missing the "coup" aspect.

the vast majority of people in DC that day didn't go in the Capitol.

yebat' Putin
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The violent attempted coup happened on Capital grounds. The protest happened on the streets of Washington D.C. Those are two different events. But then you know that already.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
You are next to impossible. Period.

There are no reports of those people dying IN the capital bldng. that I am aware of. If you have evidence of that, share.

Hence, standing outside caused what we think might have been heart attacks? (again, no proof they did die of heart attacks - only thing we know is 'medical emergencies'.

Those happen at home, also.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I said they died because they were there. They had been worked up into a frenzy and marched to the Capital. I said they would not have died had they not have been there.

I'm not sure what part of that confused you. You call all of that "standing outside" then claim I'm the one being impossible.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I said they died because they were there. They had been worked up into a frenzy and marched to the Capital. I said they would not have died had they not have been there.

There were 3 people who died because they were there.. the officer, the woman who was shot, and another woman who was crushed in a mass of people..

The other 2 were men in their 50s.. one had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack, the other had a stroke. I think it's safe to say that there is no way to prove or disprove that those events were related to them being there..

yebat' Putin
A
Legend
Legend
A
Not to pit. According to him, they died because they were there.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So what you're trying to say is that being fed speeches to anger them didn't raise their heart rate. That being told to march and marching from Freedom Plaza to the capitol building had nothing to do with it? That the same conditions would have been there had they been sitting at home or sitting on the bank of a river fishing?

Do you even hear yourself? And yes arch, anyone with the common sense God gave them at birth understands when someone purposefully angers you then sends you on a march your blood pressure and heart rate are greatly increased which are direct contributors to a cardiac event.

Being in denial of the facts won't change that.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I understand you're not big on personal responsibility when there is ANY possibility you can link it to the former president.

But, using your logic, I started a thread about the biden's and the national guard. Why not have a cookie?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I have cookies. Just remember the next time someone offers you a donought, make sure to refuse it because they didn't actually bake it themselves which means they aren't really being nice.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't think anyone (except maybe those that stormed the Capitol) are saying that they have no personal responsibility.

But we are saying trump also has responsibility. Where is his personal responsibility? Not just here but with anything? He has never accepted any responsibility for anything he has done. But he sure has no problem claiming the accolades for the work of others

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Trump had nothing to do with it.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Only the left could put the word nought, into the spelling of the word Donut,
and would advocate for refusing a donut. (<-- real values shining through)

Thread, 45% of Republican blah blah bl...

What's a Republican? They don't exist.

Reeducation says the word does not exist, only democrat,

others never existed, only great leader.

Republicans were silenced sometime in the last 72 hours like they never existed. Just like something China or N.Korea would do.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
doughnut

noun

1A small fried cake of sweetened dough, typically in the shape of a ball or ring.
‘The menu mentioned toasted teacakes, scones, doughnuts, Danish pastries and flapjack.’

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/doughnut

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Throw... now that diam's not posting on here, you're literally the last person that can use spelling/grammar smack.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after Jan. 6 riot, examiner says

U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes the day after he confronted rioters during the Jan. 6 insurrection, according to Washington's top medical examiner.
The chief medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, said Monday that an autopsy of Sicknick found no evidence the 42-year-old suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. Diaz ruled the Sicknick, 42, died from "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis."
NEW YORK TIMES CORRECTS REPORT ON CAPITOL OFFICER'S DEATH CITED IN TRUMP IMPEACHMENT TRIAL
The medical examiner's report showed that Sicknick was sprayed with a chemical substance around 2:20 p.m. on Jan. 6 and collapsed at the Capitol around 10 p.m. that evening. He died around 9:30 p.m. on Jan. 7, according to the examiner's office.
Diaz told the Washington Post, which first reported the news, that the Jan. 6 events "played a role in his condition."
Federal officials arrested and charged two men last month with assaulting Sicknick with bear spray during the riot. Julian Elie Khater, 32, of State College, Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of Morgantown, West Virginia, each faced an array of charges, including assaulting a federal officer with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to injure an officer, although authorities stopped short of charging them with his death.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus 45 Percent of Republican Voters Support Storming of Capitol Building: Poll

Link Copied to Clipboard