Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Legend
Legend
O
Easy when you look at them as subhuman.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Easy when you look at them as subhuman.

See, that is the all or nothing mentality I talked about in the infrastructure thread.

Here, if you have a big problem like we have, you are subhuman if you don't agree we don't take them in with open arms.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm beginning to think it's somehow a part of those Christian values they keep saying they promote and that they have been reading a different Bible than I have. I use The King James Version. It appears I'm not reading the same book they are.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I'm beginning to think it's somehow a part of those Christian values they keep saying they promote and that they have been reading a different Bible than I have. I use The King James Version. It appears I'm not reading the same book they are.

Another example of what I am talking about.

Carry on

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
We're talking about children Peen. Not "those people" Trump kept talking about.

So yes, when it comes to children it's certainly an open arms thing.

I'll refer you to Matthew 25:40-45. I know you don't do links but this one will certainly clear up my beliefs for you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
We're talking about children Peen. Not "those people" Trump kept talking about.

So yes, when it comes to children it's certainly an open arms thing.

I'll refer you to Matthew 25:40-45. I know you don't do links but this one will certainly clear up my beliefs for you.

Let me clarify something...I do links, just not so much in this forum. This forum is mostly an extension of the smack shack so there is no reason IMO to open some link as a means of support because no matter the position, links tend to be one sided and written to dismiss the opposite view. One can find a point or counterpoint to nearly anything.

So you can call me subhuman, or a KKK member or whatever. That doesn't solve any problems nor makes me feel bad about myself.

We have to prevent them from entering in the first place, because once they are here, it becomes a problem for us.

Without stopping illegal entry, the problem will remain.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I've never called you any of those things. You did see the video of people dropping kids OVER the wall that Trump funded, right? They cross the Rio Grande River all the time and it's not something you can just "stop". So while I understand your feelings about that, it's an impossible task or it would have already been accomplished. I'm not sure how much you actually watch the news but border agents are catching them by the thousands and still can't stop the flow. It's not like they aren't doing everything they can.

So the question then becomes what do you do when these children get here? You are talking about some possible future goal that can in no way be reached at this time. I'm talking about the reality we live in now. So what do you propose we do with the situation as it exists today, now?

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Peen has become adept at gaslighting. You won't win any discussion. The moment his point is undermined he moves or or flippantly dismisses the discussion.

It's happened again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again in recent months. Much of the time it doesn't even appear like he believes the things he says.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nobody called you subhuman. I said it's easy to say 'return them' or don't let them in at all when YOU consider them as subhuman. I just classify you as somebody I pay no attention to 99% of the time due to your ethics.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Not having them in anything is the improvement.

So the question is do we allow them in or do we not?

That is the bottom line.

Considered this a few years ago.
I support a resident non citizen status, which provides a path to citizenship, if that path is a minimum 60 years continuous residence, of themselves and family, in the USA,
and they can't go back or the years start back at 1 again.
The basically only right to hold back from them from non citizen status is to vote or hold political office, maybe to form a corporation, maybe even to buy land, but, the only reason for those is to stop the corruption of politics by anyone from all over the world who walks in,
if those wouldn't continue the corruption of politics, then no reason to hold back.
But!

We have to admit the continuous flow of people is an attempt to coruupt and control politics,
if it's really about people and humanitarianism,

then they shouldn't mind in the least 60 years of continuous residency before political citizenship.

I mean, think about it. You either have a Country, (USA), or you don't.
I mean, if there is no difference from the people who spent the last
50 years in Kazakhstan,
50 years in Columbia, or
50 years in Minnesota,

then you don't have a country, do you.

edit: got distractded, forgot to finish my thought.

What do you call them? "resident non-citizens" what else. "legal resident non-citizens" there can be a process,
a legal process, make the law fair, and make everyone follow the law.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 04/01/21 08:57 PM.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Americas voice television,

is saying kids in the process of crossing the border are being raped.

This is a crisis.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And here Trump told us those coming here were the rapists.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
And here Trump told us those coming here were the rapists.

Uh, they aren't being raped here. They are being raped on the WAY here.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think you missed my point. The rapists aren't coming here. Instead they're raping people on the way here. Come on man. It was a lighthearted jab at one of Trump's many stupid statements.

#gmstrong
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Bidens Border Crisis

Link Copied to Clipboard