O
Legend
Legend
O
A couple other items for my list:

-Prison reform
-Judicial reform
-Balance the Supreme Court
-A review and updating to every law on the books at every level. (Visit https://www.stupidlaws.com to see why)
-Programs to end hunger, homelessness, and illiteracy.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Who are these people, and where are these people, that are making minimum wage at a full time job?

Thanks in advance, as I can't find any.

You mean where are these people making less than a living wage which is what minimum wage is supposed to and was created to be?

Being purposely obtuse isn't helping your side of this debate. It's actually quite disingenuous.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Jack pay to $25 an hour and watch what happens to inflation. Just saying.

You and pit can pay that.

Only one problem. I never said that. But don't let that stop you. Carry on.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted By: Swish
so is anybody gonna actually post their individual dream list? or is this just another "thanks y'all" thread?

I actually like your list. Couple areas we may differ on the overall benefit/effect, but in general I think you covered most of what is needed to get this country back on track.

But first and foremost, we all need to quit fighting amongst each other, it is exactly what they all want.

Barkley hit it on the head.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Sounds like you were a predator capitalist.

You know, the thing you rail against all the time.

I prefer to be fair with my customers, not rake them over the coals. It's weird how many jobs I get because of that attitude.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I ran a small business for some time. It helps a lot when you keep your overhead low. Larger businesses have a business location/shop they work out of which costs them. Employees where they have to pay into unemployment and other costs associated with that.

I too was able to keep costs down and still make a good profit margin.

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Dream List of American Freedoms/Upgrades

Link Copied to Clipboard