Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
T
Legend
Legend
T
The Fight is to stop the genocide.

Legend
Legend

If trump thought he could get votes from immigrants.

He would stand at the border and wave them across.

He is the worst of what a human can be.

"The Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley took steps to interrupt any order Trump might give for military action because he thought the ex-President had deteriorated mentally after January 6.

Steps were taken to protect the nuclear codes from trump.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
I present you, one, Dwigt.

Speaking in tongues now?

Keep up.

bonefish #1883897 09/15/21 03:40 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: bonefish

If trump thought he could get votes from immigrants.

He would stand at the border and wave them across.

He does get votes from immigrants fleeing communism in Cuba. Searching for freedom.
So much of, anything in American society from the extablishment, including hatred of Trump can be simplified down into one clear message.
One Clear message, that message.
"White People Submit!"

Just recognize it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Damn, if this isn't straight from the 'Tucker Sucker's' handbook.

I'm shipping a wheel of Camembert cheese to your house. It will pair quite nicely with your 'White whine.'

"too many notes, not enough music-"
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg
It is 67/33 and called 45 minutes after the polls closed..

Newsom stays.

No more Elder commercials… is my reward…

What is some of the good Newsome has done for California?

Please don't say he fixed Homeless, Crime. Schools and people leaving in droves.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Maybe you should ask the overwhelming number of Californians who felt he should remain governor. Maybe you should also ask them the harm they think Larry Elder would have done.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1884160 09/16/21 05:45 PM
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
I'm asking Charger. He happens to be from California, but thanks for jumping in Pit.I can never get enough of your BS.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Look, I am no Newsom fan. You are asking the wrong person.

Read this page, it is all there. But I will reiterate.

I called him a "Flaming liberal rich snooty San Francisco Democrat. A male version of Nancy Pelosi."

I voted for No on the recall. It was an obvious attempt of the Republican party to install their candidate, and in the beginning there was essentially no Republican that came to the forefront. It was anyone but Newsom, with no real message as to why it was so imperative to recall him.

When Elder entered the race, and the R's found their man. In this case a Trump wannabe, no minimum wage, and a history of saying nasty things on his radio show.

Elder motivated anyone that was not into the flame throwing Republican BS to vote. And they did. The election results were predictable. It was "Elder Abuse"

I also stated that "every Elder commercial was another thousand votes for Newsom". and "that dog does not hunt in California".

You asked if he did anything for California. There is some stuff that he has done that I don't like. It is not what he did, but what he did not do that mattered to me. Although, Newsom is too liberal for my liking, he did not do anything that deserved being recalled.

I voted to recall Gray Davis, because he was an idiot that got hoodwinked by the electric companies and cost us real money.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It is hard to find, but Elder received 47 percent of the vote for replacement. No one else was above 10 percent.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
Legend
O
In hindsight, when Republicans didn't endorse any candidate for the recall might've been the real indicator that they didn't even think this was going anywhere.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
I'm asking Charger. He happens to be from California, but thanks for jumping in Pit.I can never get enough of your BS.

I feel sorry for you that you don't understand how message boards work.

For future reference please remember that when you post, anyone can reply. It may help you keep your composure so you don't feel the need to lash out that way.
And if you were paying attention it seems Chargers reply was quite similar to my answer. It wasn't so much what Newsom did as what they were afraid Elder would do.

You're welcome.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill

WASHINGTON, DC - MARCH 13: Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (R) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MN) attend a news conference where House and Senate Democrats introduced the Equality Act of 2019 which would ban discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, on March 13, 2019 in Washington, DC. (Photo by …

Jacob Bliss

21 Sep 2021

The far-left Democrats forced out provisions to fund Israel’s Iron Dome from the continuing resolution (CR) that would keep the government funded and raise the debt ceiling, according to reports.

According to Army Technology, “Iron Dome provides defence[sic] against short-range missiles and rockets which pose a threat to the civilian population,” such as those fired from Gaza earlier this year.

Iron Dome defense system battery, designed to intercept and destroy incoming short-range rockets and artillery shells, in the Hula Valley in northern Israel near the border with Lebanon. (JALAA MAREY/AFP via Getty Images).

Due to there not being enough votes to pass the CR as a result of pushback from far-left Democrats, a Politico reporter claimed that House Democrats were forced to remove the Iron Dome provisions to pass the measure.

Before the provisions were taken out, reports confirmed that far-left Democrats told the Democrat leadership they would not vote for the bill if it included the $1 billion funding for the Iron Dome, which caused the Rules Committee to go into recess.

The CR has been revised with the Iron Dome provision taken out.

The far-left members leading this effort have been Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI). House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) cannot have any opposition in her party if she hopes to pass anything due to her thin majority in the House.
WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 21: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) attends a news conference on the Protecting Our Democracy Act, at the U.S. Capitol on September 21, 2021 in Washington, DC. The legislation aims to prevent presidential abuses of power, restore checks and balances and strengthen congressional powers against the executive branch. (Photo by Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) attends a news conference. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images).

Pelosi has already been facing opposition from the Republicans, who have said they will not vote from the CR due to the provision to raise the debt ceiling in the bill.

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), the head of the far-left Congressional Progressive Caucus, will reportedly meet with Pelosi on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON, DC - JUNE 17: Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MI) and Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) listen as Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) holds a bill enrollment signing ceremony for the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on June 17, 2021 on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Juneteenth, celebrated on June 19th, commemorates the of the end of slavery in the United States and will be celebrated as a national holiday. (Photo by Joshua Roberts/Getty Images)

Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MI) and Pramila Jayapal (D-WA). (Joshua Roberts/Getty Images).

There was funding in the bill to replace the missiles used from the Iron Done in May from the Hamas attack on the Jewish state. Bloomberg reported the Defense Department asked in a classified supplemental request of $1 billion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...f-funding-bill/

B
Legend
Legend
B
So now the Jews are the bad guys.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1886046 09/22/21 04:09 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Just the current corrupt Israeli government.

Over Three-quarters of U.S. Jews Voted for Biden in Election, Poll Finds

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium...finds-1.9288692

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

The far-left Democrats forced out provisions to fund Israel’s Iron Dome from the continuing resolution (CR) that would keep the government funded and raise the debt ceiling, according to reports.
/

This is as far as I got, because I have to make sure I got this right....

Funding intended for another country's defense was forced out of a bill that's supposed to address our debt ceiling.... and we have a problem with that?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Israel could always stop paying for the majority of their kids college education and their national healthcare program and fund it themselves.

But we all know how that works. Personal responsibility and accountability only applies to Americans.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1886056 09/22/21 04:26 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I guess at the end of the day I really just want everyone to be aware of the irony in paying for another country's defense system in the same bill that's intended to prevent us from defaulting on our debt by arbitrarily increasing the amount we can debt-spend.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
In the end it won't make any difference. McConnell will do anything and everything to prevent the debt ceiling from raising. His intention will be to shut down the government causing a financial disaster only to try to blame that on the democrats. If needed I expect him to use the filibuster.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1886061 09/22/21 04:40 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
McConnell has a little more sense than that. He's doing this to extract as many political concessions from Democrats as possible. In terms of political chess, he's down on pieces and needs to maximize every little bit of leverage he has.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
We'll see. It seems to me that "owning the Dems" is something they care more about than America at this point.

I doubt it will last long but I still expect he will most likely follow through for the short term.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1886085 09/22/21 06:31 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I disagree. I think McConnell wants the debt ceiling raised. But he wants it raised by the Democrats alone so that he could use it as a political weapon.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
PitDAWG #1886138 09/23/21 07:01 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Just the current corrupt Israeli government.

Over Three-quarters of U.S. Jews Voted for Biden in Election, Poll Finds

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium...finds-1.9288692

No doubt. Jews have been a solid voting block for the Dems for many years. Are you just discovering this? Here is another tid bit you might not know. Voters of African decent have been a solid block for the Dems for many years.

I guess I don't understand your point.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1886182 09/23/21 10:31 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
So now the Jews are the bad guys.

It seems you tend to think you know more about what's going on in Israel and make stupid ass claims like this because you know more about it than Jewish voters. You obviously can't comprehend how to separate the Israeli people from the Israeli government.

I didn't actually think you wouldn't be able to comprehend the point I was making but here I am having to explain it to you.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

/

This is as far as I got, because I have to make sure I got this right....

Funding intended for another country's defense was forced out of a bill that's supposed to address our debt ceiling.... and we have a problem with that?

On top of that, I think I get perplexed sometimes that people (especially on the right) are upset about the level of spending - which I actually think is understandable - but then also get upset that we're pulling funding for something that is external.

To another point, I think Rafael is the chief contractor behind the Iron Dome. They are as money-grubbing and corrupt a company as I have ever seen. I'd have to go find it, but I remember seeing something about how extremely exorbitant their profit margins were.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

1 member likes this: Dawg Duty
O
Legend
Legend
O
Every time a GOPer loses, the dem spends a year or two cleaning up the mess. GMAB

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
They never let facts get in their way......

US recorded more than 1.6 million southern border arrests last year, highest on record

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/22/politics/us-border-patrol-record-arrests-2020/index.html

The previous record was 1.64 million border arrests in 2000, according to available southern border data dating back to 1960.

Thanks Joe! Trump didn't even rank. All talk and no action. The claim is Trump was tough on the border. The numbers show Joe and even Clinton were tougher.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
So say I bought a pair of Micheal Jordan brand shoes, and had em, for 13 years, had to do some shady stuff to get them in the first place, in the uh, you know, kept nice, never worn, because they have value.

So now! The Democrats want to make a law, and say, uhh, you bought those shoes for 100 dollars 13 years ago, but now they are worth 900 dollars.
So, you made 800 dollars in value, and you owe the government 175 dollars or we're going to throw you in jail, tax cheat!
But then you'll say,
I didn't sell the shoes, what gives!!!

I don't have 175 dollars just waiting to give the government!
they'll say, no no, we made a law, now you owe us money!

That's the democrats for ya.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Interesting story. I had a pair of the original Jordans. The black and red. I also had a job when I was in high school - well, in the summers. Worked at a rental company - tool, equipment rentals.

They had spray paint. I wore my old basketball shoes. I then painted them with spray paint. Went to a basketball camp at Ohio University. Was wearing my REAL basketball shoes, sprained my ankle, bad. (to this day, I can snap my.........I forget what it's called. A tendon on the outside of your ankle)

Regardless, after icing my ankle day, and going to the OU trainer the next day, wearing my home made jordans, sitting in the training room, a college player noticed my spray painted shoes. "man, nice kicks, where'd you get them?" Uh, just did them myself.

Turns out he was Alonso Highsmiths cousin.

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Where do you dream up these things?

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1896729 10/26/21 03:02 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
rofl

Where do you dream up these things?

I don't know what you mean. Please clarify.

P
Legend
Legend
P
After rereading your post I took it totally out of context. My mistake.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

M
Legend
Legend
M
Not typically a fan of those attack adds. Normally they are heavy on insinuation and empty of facts.

Manchin having the position as chairman regulating coal, while earning that much income and having those ties to coal is absurd.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: oobernoober
mgh888 #1896817 10/27/21 08:50 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
He's definitely an example of an opportunistic, career politician. I think he's rather enjoying his newfound influence.

I'm with you on the attack ads though. I'm so freaking tired of them. They're just designed to overcome intelligence by appealing to primal instincts.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
That was trump’s entire platform… “overcoming intelligence by appealing to primal instincts.”

Last edited by PortlandDawg; 10/27/21 10:08 AM.

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I disagree...

...with your use of the word "was," because it still is.

wink

#gmstrong
2 members like this: PortlandDawg, mgh888
O
Legend
Legend
O
I love watching Katie Porter work.

1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus WTH Democrats

Link Copied to Clipboard