Legend
E
rofl rofl rofl

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's nice to know that you think you're funny too.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Look at all your butthurt selves. Tucker kind of rules like that.

rofl rofl rofl

You should quit while you are behind. I'd bet good money that no-one on this board ever got even mildly annoyed at Tucker and his entertainment channel. . . Maybe you don't remember or maybe you choose not to acknowledge - but the Fox News legal team, in a public court of law, stated that no-one should watch Fox and take their facts as "the truth" and that they are for entertainment only.

Last edited by mgh888; 07/06/21 02:26 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Look at all your butthurt selves. Tucker kind of rules like that.

rofl rofl rofl

Pure trolling. lol. You truly must think all libs are super thin skinned when it comes to your attacks. You couldn't be more wrong. Every time you name call us with 'libtard' or label us as 'butthurt', you are just lying to yourself. You don't concern us at all. You are just another very minor part of the neo-fascist scourge that is trying to drag America down. We recognize you for what you are and don't buy into your BS or excuses. You're all a lot of huff and puff upfront, but instantly fold when the heat comes. Y'all spend every day triggered by idiots who pretend to have your best interest at heart in your media. Then you all turn that triggered ire toward the perceived enemy on the left. Yet none of you understand the left. NONE OF YOU.

The left is many groups with many ideologies and much more complex than the republican qualifiers of not too bright, hate, fear, and false religion. Y'all think ANTIFA which stands for anti-fascist is somehow unAmerican... since when? Y'all think the BLM protests were an assault on white American values... very telling. Y'all think Trump is a good man... also very telling. Y'all think not respecting the flag or anthem at sporting events DUE TO THE RACIST TONE OF THE SECOND VERSE is somehow unAmerican... yet y'all follow an autocratic would be dictator thinking that represents good American values... more like Russian values. Y'all can't seem to grasp that following your beliefs automatically drops your IQ by 20+ points... that's not a fact, but I believe it's true. You know, similar to you thinking anything you say leaves me 'butthurt'... rolleyes

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/06/21 02:33 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
You all are thinned skinned. Look at all your spastic colon posting just because I mentioned Tucker Carlson. He's your boogieman lmao. He hides under your bed at night. lmao

rofl rofl rofl

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trying poorly to own the libs while offering nothing. It's the new trumpian GOP.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Trying to poorly own the GOP while offering nothing. It's the new libtards.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You all are thinned skinned. Look at all your spastic colon posting just because I mentioned Tucker Carlson. He's your boogieman lmao. He hides under your bed at night. lmao

rofl rofl rofl

Trying to poorly own the GOP while offering nothing. It's the new libtards.

Like I said, pure trolling. Now shut up.

P
Legend
Legend
P
After Trump nobody had to offer much. Even the 78 year old Biden beat him handily. But we understand why that makes you butt hurt.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I don't really need to shut up. Maybe I will keep pointing out the error of your ways.

rofl rofl rofl

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You do you, we all know who that is... and it ain't pretty. Bless your heart.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/06/21 02:46 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
After Trump nobody had to offer much. Even the 78 year old Biden beat him handily. But we understand why that makes you butt hurt.

Biden did not beat Trump. Trump beat Trump. Trump had good policies but his childish tweeting made him unbearable. It's what ended him.

Maybe next time around he will learn to be more professional. -

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
When one is a calamity of errors themselves that makes it a hard job for you.

It's like your whole, "That was two hundred years ago!" BS. Blacks couldn't even use the same bathrooms in much of the south until 1964. Weren't allowed to go to the same schools. George Wallace tried to block entrance to black children and it took National Guard troops to get them in.

That wasn't 200 years ago. But your whitewashed history won't let you see anything that is real.

You're lost.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Biden did not beat Trump. Trump beat Trump. Trump had good policies but his childish tweeting made him unbearable. It's what ended him.

E
Legend
Legend
E
When one is a calamity of errors themselves that makes it a hard job for you.

It's like your whole, "That was two hundred years ago!" BS. Blacks couldn't even use the same bathrooms in much of the south until 1964. Weren't allowed to go to the same schools. George Wallace tried to block entrance to black children and it took National Guard troops to get them in.

That wasn't 200 years ago. But your whitewashed history won't let you see anything that is real.

You're lost.

Typical Pitdawg, completely changing the topic and moving the goal posts when he got nothing.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

That's what they said before he was elected. That he was in "campaign mode" and that after the election he would act more presidential. And since he lost the election? Try listening to his campaign style rallies he's doing. Same old Trump. He's always been that way and always will be. The GOP bought a pig in a poke and they're still bowing down to him.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

P
Legend
Legend
P
All you've been doing is posting nothing. When someone calls you on your BS, you still got nothing.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
All you've been doing is posting nothing. When someone calls you on your BS, you still got nothing.

Nobody really complains about me other than your ilk. EVERYBODY on this forum complains about you changing the subject when you got nothing. Not just in PP, everywhere on this forum.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

The funny part is that I'm not even a Trump fan. I want Rand Paul to run. He is a constitutionalist and a smart guy. And a libertarian.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

E
Legend
Legend
E
Says the guy who wanted Bernie Sanders. Who wrote papers on his fantasies about raping women.

Rand Paul is a trillion times better than incompetent Joe Biden.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

E
Legend
Legend
E
That all you got?

rofl rofl rofl

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

Nobody really complains about me other than your ilk. EVERYBODY on this forum complains about you changing the subject when you got nothing. Not just in PP, everywhere on this forum.

It's only your ilk that doesn't complain about you. So what was the subject? "libtards blah, blah, blah"? "Tucker Carlson blah, blah, blah?

Empty rhetoric with zero substance. That's not a subject. The subject WAS Trump's family legal troubles. Until you tried to derail it.

Sadly, I actually had to dig back to the last time you made a feeble attempt to address a subject to show how utterly inept you were at it. That's on you.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
That all you got?

rofl rofl rofl

Oh the irony.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
lol. pwnd.

You better lose the gloves if you want to spar with me. It's a battle of wits with you takin' all the hits. And 'that all you got?' proves it. thumbsup

Bless your heart.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/06/21 03:14 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E

It's only your ilk that doesn't complain about you. So what was the subject? "libtards blah, blah, blah"? "Tucker Carlson blah, blah, blah?

Empty rhetoric with zero substance. That's not a subject. The subject WAS Trump's family legal troubles. Until you tried to derail it.

Sadly, I actually had to dig back to the last time you made a feeble attempt to address a subject to show how utterly inept you were at it. That's on you.

Whining and complaining. It was your ilk that started commenting about Tucker Carlson.

Gonna change the subject again? lmao

rofl rofl rofl

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
lol. pwnd.

You better lose the gloves if you want to spar with me. It's a battle of wits with you takin' all the hits. And 'that all you got?' proves it. thumbsup

Bless your heart.

Puuulease. You're like a drone that keep repeating the same thing over and over while drooling on himself.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Awe, poor victim. You whine more than AOC.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Awe, poor victim. You whine more than AOC.

I don't think thats possible.

That was the funniest thing you posted all day.

touche

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
WHAT?!? HOLD THE HELL ON! That's not drooling like you do, that's just excess brain (power) fluid being dispersed into the ecosphere... natures way of helping to balance the stupid from the right. wink

P
Legend
Legend
P
When people feel like they're a victim they often times throw tantrums like you come here and do. We feel your pain.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Still trying to change the subject I see. Tsk Tsk

rofl rofl

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'll keep you in my prayers. I see how badly you need them.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Could have been all those people dying ..but sure tweets go with that

Joe Thomas #73
M
Legend
Legend
M

I think you just wrote about changing the subject - as a way to change the subject.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Rand Paul

Most useful as a home perm cautionary tale.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend

The US was formed as a democratic republic.

It is based upon the vote of the people.

trump had a right to challenge the results through the legal system. He did that and it was defeated over 60 times. No proof at all that he didn't lose the election - period.

After his actions on Jan 6th to overthrow a fair and just election. He should have been tried for treason. That is what he is a traitor.

If someone supports him after Jan 6th. They are also traitors. They may not be able to be charged as such but that is what they are.

trump has done more damage to this country as president than any president ever elected.

He took an oath of office to protect the people of this country.

His record politically and how he handled a crisis in his denial of covid facts. Should mark him forever for what he is a traitor. A traitor to the office of the presidency for failing to protect the people of this country.

He lost the popular vote twice. He was impeached twice.

Most of his gofers and cronies were prosecuted. Even his lawyers have been charged.

That is his record.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
That is his record.

Parcells was right. You are what your record says you are.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump Family Legal Jeopardy

Link Copied to Clipboard