Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

The person that shot Ashli Babbit revealed...

I can't wait until that SCUM is behind bars!!!!!

Ashli Babbit was executed by this demon!

The mass media won't tell you this guy is not only a murderer. but a incompetent one at that. He left his firearm in a bathroom once. saywhat

Loved the softball questions by the FOREHEAD LESTER DOLT!

PM me if you would like to give to the widower (Aaron) and his legal fight.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tucker call her a peaceful protester. That is ridiculous. Convenient how he forgets what he saw in video of the incident.

She is part of a mob storming the Capitol Building, physically assaulting police, screaming that they are going to murder members of Congress, and attempting a coup and in my mind committing treason against this country

If I was part of that mob I would have expected to be shot at and if not killed at least arrested.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I will bet you $1,000 he does not get jailed for this incident.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
She was put down like the filthy animal she was. Good riddance to a trash human.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

The person that shot Ashli Babbit revealed...

I'm going to say this just one more time.. Babbit was breaking and entering..

She was shot while committing a crime..

He did his job...

As for him leaving a gun in a restroom, what the hell does that have to do with it?

28 years on the force, he has one black mark.... That's it.. But in order to save Trumpian feelings, you gotta find something then blow it out of whack..

She broke the law,, she committed a criminal act.. She got shot..

Her fault....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: dawglover05

And he should not be jailed.. He did his job...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

The mass media won't tell you this guy is not only a murderer. but a incompetent one at that. He left his firearm in a bathroom once. saywhat

It's about time we called out your lies and hate speech for what it is. Even on a open forum where genuine opinions are welcomed from any quarter - your outright lies and propoganda are a step too far.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mgh888

It's about time we called out your lies and hate speech for what it is. Even on a open forum where genuine opinions are welcomed from any quarter - your outright lies and propoganda are a step too far.

Would SuperBrown be as tough on himself if he shot an intruder to his own home... Hell no, he'd think he's a hero....

Last edited by Damanshot; 08/28/21 08:58 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
He’s a troll. Trolls don’t carry guns.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

Interesting a policeman hired to protect the capitol.

A person on premise who had broken in and was storming the building with the intent on overthrowing the rule of law.

And the officer is a demon? And the criminal a saint.

What world do you come from?

Go back your source alex jones for all your answers.

P
Legend
Legend
P

First the officer who shot her decided himself to come out and reveal his identity. Secondly, it has already been decided he will not face charges.

Department of Justice Closes Investigation into the Death of Ashli Babbitt

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
And just think, before January 6th he was one of those "Blueslivesmatter" guys. Then his own kind attacked them, assaulted them and when one of them actually tried to break into the chamber where members of congress were as they threatened to kill them, he attacks a police officer for doing his duty.

You couldn't make this stupid crap up if you tried.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

To make a statement like that calling the officer a "demon."

Makes it all clear. A supporter of a insurection who was there or a wannabe.

Anyone supporting Jan 6th. is a traitor to this country.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: dawglover05

He was already cleared of wrongdoing by their internal review.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Don’t ruin my bet!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
She was put down like the rabid dog she was. The world is a cleaner place because of it.

End of story.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
He’s a troll. Trolls don’t carry guns.

It just amazes me how completely out of touch with reality some can get.

How in the hell and anyone with a frickin brain figure that the person committing the crime is the good guy....

When was it that the law says that those breaking and entering are the good guys... How STUPID do someone have to be to believe that?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Either they’re Super stupid or they’re a troll.
My guess is a combo… but mostly troll.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
She was put down like the rabid dog she was. The world is a cleaner place because of it.

End of story.

Exactly

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
jc

House Capitol riot committee wants to see Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's communications with the Trump administration
Katie Balevic 1 hour ago

The House committee investigating the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol is seeking more electronic communications.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was one of eight state officials whose communications with the Trump administration are under review.

The House select committee has also called on seven agencies to release electronic records "relating to the counting of the electoral college vote on January 6, 2021."

A House committe investigating the January 6 storming of the US Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump wants to see communications the Texas attorney general had with administration.

Paxton was present at the Trump rally in Washington that preceded the deadly violence at the Capitol. Attendees were riled up by false claims of election fraud.

"We will not quit fighting. We're Texans, we're Americans, and the fight will go on," Paxton said at the rally according to the Texas Tribune.

Paxton was one of eight state government officials named in a letter whose communications with the Trump administration are under scrutiny in connection with the Capitol siege.

Other high-ranking state officials named in the document included Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

The committee, chaired by Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, has issued sweeping public records requests to seven executive branch agencies, including the National Archives, the Department of Defense, the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of the Interior, the FBI, the National Counterterrorism Center, and the Office of the Director fo the National Intelligence.

The select committee called on the agencies to release electronic records "relating to the counting of the electoral college vote on January 6, 2021, the potential for demonstrations, violence, or attacks in the National Capital Region on or around January 6, 2021, and the events or aftermath of January 6, 2021."

Most of those named in the records request included people in Trump's inner circle, such as his children, staff, and several conservative pundits and media personalities.

Paxton did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/texas-at...-6-probe-2021-8

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
B
Legend
Legend
B
She was put down like the filthy animal she was. Good riddance to a trash human.

Trash human. Sad.

I guess all of this goes to another level.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
She was a simpleminded seditionist that got what she deserved. She took it to the next level. She got what she earned. A casket.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Trash human. Sad.

So we have posters trying to defend a woman who was on Capital Building property among hundreds of others who had been beating the crap out of law enforcement and chanting that they wanted to murder some of the politicians in residence.

You had Police and Politicians running around crapping their pants.

You had a "last stand" set up at a door - after which there was no defensible position before gaining access to where some politicians were.

The lady who ended up getting shot was breaking into that last position.

And posters are trying to claim she was a hero and a patriot. In response and using the same type of hyperbole/extreme position - posters said she got what she deserved... which given the situation she did. Peen - you yourself called for rioters to get shot for graffiti last year, so shooting someone in the capital building under those circumstances is 100% justified and appropriate.

I get that calling another person trash is harsh - but they were trying to overturn a fair election .... You can argue that Trump didn't instigate it. What you can't do it debate why those people were there and what they have consistently said in their own words - which was that they were their to overturn and stop the ratification of the election results. . . . so it might be unkind - but traitors have always been hated and ignorance and stupidity isn't a defense.

And now - because some called a traitor 'Human trash' - your response is to call fellow posters and Browns fans 'Trash Human'?? Pretty sure that's a microcosm of everything that is wrong in America. I don't want or need to call the person who lost their life 'trash' - because I think they already paid a terrible price for their unpatriotic and stupid actions and choices ... but I can see how people, angry about the narrative being promoted - that she was an innocent victim and a patriot - would fire back and double down.... What I can't follow is how it's then cool to simply call other posters trash.

Last edited by mgh888; 08/29/21 09:52 AM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well graffiti is a major violent crime that endangers the lives of others. Threatening to hang and kill people while breaking down the last defense from you getting directly to them means nothing. Haven't you heard?

Or maybe it's as simple ss one side were black liberals and one side were white, Republican seditionists.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
He left his firearm in a bathroom once.

At least he didn't do this on Jan 6! Whew!

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Trash human. Sad.

Not sure I'd go so far as to call her a trash human,, but she was a criminal committing a criminal act... She got caught.. So in that sense,, she got what she deserved.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, at the end of the day, I don't want to dehumanize her. She was a Mom, and I wish she hadn't died.

That being said, it was her own fault. She got what was coming to her.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I see no need to pile on, either (calling her a trash human being is piling on, IMO).

Given the overall situation, what she did, and who was behind those officers, it was pretty much the only outcome. Simple math driven overwhelmingly by stupidity (hers and the people she came in with).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

Hard to say why or how this woman got caught up in this.

Have no way of knowing her real intent?

I feel for her family. It was a waste of a life.

I take no pleasure in her end.

She should not have been where she was. The officer was not at fault.

Nobody should be happy.

The blame is simple. trump urged these people on.

He convinced his followers that according to him the election was stolen. It was NOT.

trump was drunk on the power of the office. He was prepared to anything to remain in power. Including trying to overthrow the will of the people and the rule of law.

He will again escape justice. This woman payed the price for blindly following him.

Does anyone believe that trump did anything for that family?

Mud under his feet.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Wow, A person would hate to be under your care, if you were aware of their political affiliation.

4. Nonmaleficence

Nonmaleficence is to do no harm. This is the most well known of the main principles of nursing ethics. More specifically, it is selecting interventions and care that will cause the least amount of harm to achieve a beneficial outcome

The principle of nonmaleficence ensures the safety of the patient and community in all care delivery. Nurses are also responsible to report treatment options that are causing significant harm to a patient which may include suicidal or homicidal ideations.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You don’t know me. So stop assuming to.
She was trash.

My patients are my patients. I treat them all the same. As I would if they were family. Even the known donny voters. Which is more than could be said for how he treated those around the country that didn’t bend the knee to him.

Take your fake outrage elsewhere.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Wow, A person would hate to be under your care, if you were aware of their political affiliation.

4. Nonmaleficence

Nonmaleficence is to do no harm. This is the most well known of the main principles of nursing ethics. More specifically, it is selecting interventions and care that will cause the least amount of harm to achieve a beneficial outcome

The principle of nonmaleficence ensures the safety of the patient and community in all care delivery. Nurses are also responsible to report treatment options that are causing significant harm to a patient which may include suicidal or homicidal ideations.

Well I guess we know how you treat others you know to be libs at work NOW don't we. I don't know if you have a PHD or dig ditches for a living, but whatever you do must be a real treat for any libs that work with you. Oh, and you not having a PHD is obvious.

S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Serious question:
Are Capitol Police Officers bound by the same laws on Use of Lethal Force as an ordinary Police Officer?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: s003apr
Serious question:
Are Capitol Police Officers bound by the same laws on Use of Lethal Force as an ordinary Police Officer?

Serious answer ... I am going to say not. Police officers would have shot and killed a lot more protesters as they were being beaten and maimed .... I mean they shoot people at traffic stops all the time for not obeying their commands and many on here post the immortal words "If they had only done as they were told ...." .... Jan 6th - the Capitol Police had far far more legit grounds to use deadly force but they didn't.

S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Originally Posted By: s003apr
Serious question:

To clarify, my thinking is that maybe they are more like Secret Service and maybe not bound by the same laws as general law enforcement. I have looked, but cannot find any references to different rules. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
They are more like private security/VIP bodyguards than they are like police officers IMO. They are charged with protecting and securing the capitol and congress rather than the public at large. But even ordinary cops lose those rules in say an active shooter setting, which is the closest I can think of to an unfolding insurrection where people are actively seeking other people to harm. The second they started the hang Mike Pence or the get Nancy crap they crossed that line. The line was really crossed the second they forced their way into the capitol building. They all should have been tear gassed right there. And those wearing gas mask (as some were), could have been taken out with lots of rubber bullets.

Sometimes I wonder why we don't have police weapons initially loaded with a clip of rubber bullets, with additional clips of actual bullets on their belt. It takes what(?) two seconds to change a clip and load the chamber? Or to use a speed loader or moon clip on a revolver?

TBH Babbit probably died because that officer did not carry a taser or other non-lethal weapon.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/30/21 11:05 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
jc

Here is a question for GOPers saying this was just a peaceful protest; how many people that are not militia or 2 A nutjobs show up at a protest march carrying weapons and having gasmasks? Or plastic zip cuffs?

This was planned. It was not well planned, but planned, nonetheless.

F
Legend
Legend
F
JC..

If one forces their way into a federal building, especially one that is occupied, even more so in a riot, they accept the consequences and results of their actions.

These are the same people who will proclaim loudly how they would shoot any intruder on their property, much less one breaking into their house.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
They are more like private security/VIP bodyguards than they are like police officers IMO. They are charged with protecting and securing the capitol and congress rather than the public at large. But even ordinary cops lose those rules in say an active shooter setting, which is the closest I can think of to an unfolding insurrection where people are actively seeking other people to harm. The second they started the hang Mike Pence or the get Nancy crap they crossed that line. The line was really crossed the second they forced their way into the capitol building. They all should have been tear gassed right there. And those wearing gas mask (as some were), could have been taken out with lots of rubber bullets.

Sometimes I wonder why we don't have police weapons initially loaded with a clip of rubber bullets, with additional clips of actual bullets on their belt. It takes what(?) two seconds to change a clip and load the chamber? Or to use a speed loader or moon clip on a revolver?

TBH Babbit probably died because that officer did not carry a taser or other non-lethal weapon.

More or less. The Capitol Police are regulated by the capitol police board, so there aren't any state regulations or oversight. They are pretty much a private army in place to protect members of congress.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
I see no need to pile on, either (calling her a trash human being is piling on, IMO).

Given the overall situation, what she did, and who was behind those officers, it was pretty much the only outcome. Simple math driven overwhelmingly by stupidity (hers and the people she came in with).

100% agree

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p2

Link Copied to Clipboard