Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I agree on Harris. As soon as I saw that first holding flag, I said to myself "I bet it was Harris." He still needs some polishing.

Baker had good command of the offense. I'm amazed at how he can be so pinpoint accurate when his feet are not set, like that TD pass.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I had to watch that TD pass a couple times to really see everything that went into that throw. It was impressive. He's always had that in him, though. I think relying on that vs good mechanics is sometimes what got him into trouble in the past.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
There are times when pressure dictates that you simply don't have the time to get your feet set. It's nice to have a QB who can capitalize in those situations when called for. But working on Baker's footwork was something they were honing in on and working on last season. As was shown during the game coverage last night, it worked.

While it means very little to some I was also impressed by his maturity when he was interviewed on the sideline last night. Baker has matured from both the development of playing the QB position and in maturity. From that observation, IMO, his potential for greatness increased.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

I was at the game yesterday. I took this video of Baker warming up.

I took a bunch of other pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload them. They are mostly pictures of players backs on the sideline lol.

I did notice, Baker had a lot of energy. After he was done playing he was walking around talking to everybody on sideline. Congrating people when they had a good play. He is so enthusiastic.

No Craps Given
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Preseason Gameday vs Atlanta Baker will play on Sunday

Link Copied to Clipboard