Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1880139 09/02/21 11:19 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

We have our team. Granted there could still be slight changes.

We are ready. Camp went well. Bummer about Phillips but he may return, and we can cover his loss.

Our last real game was the Chiefs. It was a close game.

So the question is:

Are the Chiefs better, worse, or the same?

Are the Browns better, worse, or the same?

2021 for the Chiefs began with Reid's son and the accident. Then they got beat by the Bucs.

Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz were released. They signed Joe tunney and Kyle Long who is now on the IR.

This article gives a KC overview.
https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/podcasts/t...letely-balanced

Same offense. Defense? Middle of the pack.

Verdict they are good but pretty much the same.
================================================

The Browns on offense returns everybody and added Odell. That is an upgrade on it's own. We also added Schwartz and Felton. As well as a new and improved DPJ. Jarvis is also way more healthy than last season.

Browns defense: This is where we made serious additions.

We added big time free agents. And highly ranked draft picks.

I don't need to point out the players we all know who they are.

Verdict. The Browns are better.

Not just from the player changes. We are better because we have the same staff and a real pre-season.

Building upon instead of learning anew is gigantic.

Later on next week we can look at the matchup.

O
Legend
Legend
O
The changes to their Oline are notable, but it's Mahommes and his weapons that make that O hum. They'll definitely be healthier.

Hopefully our defense can put together a bunch of big plays, though I'm getting myself ready for some initial disappointment. Our D might take a couple games to get going.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
In my mind we have 6 extremely difficult games:

1 - at KC
2 - at Pittsburgh
3 - at Baltimore
4 - at Minnesota
5 - at LA Chargers
6 - at Green Bay

If we can win 2 of those it would be a huge boost. KC is the toughest one.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
In my mind we have 6 extremely difficult games:

1 - at KC
2 - at Pittsburgh
3 - at Baltimore
4 - at Minnesota
5 - at LA Chargers
6 - at Green Bay

If we can win 2 of those it would be a huge boost. KC is the toughest one.

Considering we play Pittsburgh and Baltimore twice and being at home is no guarantee, I assume we have 8 difficult games. And we should win 5 of them. We could win all 8 of them, but it's doubtful. The key is to not drop any of the not difficult games, aka the Jets from last year.

yebat' Putin
L
Legend
Legend
L
KC is pretty much the only game on the schedule I think is a greater than 75% chance at a L. Their offense is just crazy and our defense has alot of new parts that haven't played together yet and their offense has been playing in preseason. While we should be better in the secondary, our LB core is still bottom 5. If we can get to mahommes it could create some interesting matchups. But PM is so good and can throw anywhere on the field from any angle, we have to close out his throwing lanes. On the flipside, their defense has to defend our offense and I think our offense is every bit a challenge to defend, moreso because of our running game than Baker. I kind of see it being a first game exciting shootout and whoever scores last wins, but I think we will have more problems stopping what they do than vice versa. If all goes well we get our revenge when it really matters

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
I think the Chargers game will be a very difficult game to win too. For some reason I view them as a good team coming

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would venture to guess that the KC game will be the toughest of all in regards to our D being ready to function on all cylinders.

There's a difference in learning a new system than there is in finding a comfort level within that system and those plays being second nature to you. That can only come from playing in that system to the point it feels natural.

Of course as the season moves on we will have injuries. That's just the nature of the beast in the NFL. But they can not be predicted and we don't know where we will stand from the roster point of view later in the season.

But with everything being equal I would say the earlier games will be the hardest when facing tough opponents.

I refer back to our O during the first half of last season compared to the second half of last season as an example.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

All good points by everyone.

Very hard for me to look at games past KC. I am very coach like in looking only at the game you face. Each week presents different challenges. Injuries happen to any tean any time.

I have major respect for KC. Their record makes you respect them.

However, I like how we match-up.

Both offenses are exceptional but different. They are a big play team that can score quickly.

The Browns are more run centric. We can control the ball better with our running attack. Time of possesion should favor the Browns.

That should help our defense. The key for the Browns defense will be all about pressure on Mahomes. They can run some but they are a passing team. Reid is very inventive. He uses lots of motion and disquise. But the targets are Hill and Kelce. Mercole Hardman is their second receiver.

Unleash the dawgs. Clowney and Myles are going to have to get after Mahomes all day. We will on occasion blitz. Jok could be big. He is a sure tackler. Mahomes will not shake him.

The Chiefs have no tape to look at for our defense. Woods has many options to disquise coverage. We can give many looks and use different packages.

In the end we have to get Mahomes on the ground sometimes.

I like the Browns in this game. Not playing homer. I am being honest.

Two good teams and anything could happen. I like the Browns.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
KC is gonna be a tough one for sure, but I am really excited about going 1-0. smile

P
Legend
Legend
P
During the 2020 season we executed 495 rushing attempts and 501 passing attempts. That's the picture of a totally balanced offense. Neither run centric nor pass centric. And if one thinks about it, our passing game didn't even really blossom until the second half of the season. Our TOP was only a little over one and half minutes more than our opponents.

https://www.nfl.com/teams/cleveland-browns/stats

I know it becomes common place to repeat things and believe things because they are constantly repeated on here, but we have even more invested in salary cap, and it's not even close, in our passing game than we have in our running game. We have a very accurate passer in Baker.

What that allows us to do is play the type of game we choose, when we choose, depending on the opponent and the game situation. If you're playing a team like KC who tends to score a lot of points, your goal would most likely be to score a lot of points early with your passing game. If you can accomplish that, at that point you can drain the clock with your running game.

That's something we saw a lot of last year especially in the second half of the season. I actually witnessed a lot of fans complaining about it. Talking about how we had such a huge lead and then letting that lead shrink because we insisted on running the ball after we gained that lead through the air.

We have the balance to do anything we want. And that's just what we did last year. Neither the passing game nor the running game was really favored in offensive snaps. That's the Stefanski system and I doubt he's changed his game planning from last year to this year.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Our offense is efficient.

But we can run the ball better than they can.

Our play action pass game is predicated on our ability to run the ball.

We have the OL. We have the best duo backs in football.

If we want to play ball possesion we can.

That becomes important late in games when you have the lead.

It can also shorten games.

By design we are balanced. But the threat of our run game must be honored by defenses.

In addition we throw to backs. YAC is built into what we do. Felton will add to this.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Every team throws to their backs. And yes, "if we want" we can play ball possession. That's what a balanced team can do.

And who has a better set of WR's than we do? Who has better depth at WR than we do? We have a team where your opponent must respect both our passing game as well as our running game.

That's why our play calling was pretty evenly split between running plays and passing plays last year.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Let's get ready to Rumble!

Two good teams right off the bat head on.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FrankZ
KC is gonna be a tough one for sure, but I am really excited about going 1-0. smile

Beating the Chiefs, at their stadium, in week 1 changes the narrative from the Browns being "A" team to beat in the AFC to the Browns being "THE" team to beat in the AFC.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
T
Legend
Legend
T
The Chiefs score a lot of points. Their last years' weakness the OL is probably on the road to getting better but it'll be the first game together.

They score a lot of points, Not Only do they have, Mahommes throwing to K'ill and Kelce, and ?
Whom the Browns had trouble covering, but they have Andy Reid, and his seasoned mind dreaming up matchups.

Now, Mecole Hardman is the real deal, think a more refined DPJ. and Hardman will be WR #2.
The Problem is, who's going to be on him? Greedy? Newsome? Other?

The Chiefs, are probably going to try and get the points early, then break out the running game, or even use the passes, ( Wouldn't be surprised if another 11 minute drive, leaves you asking, "What da! What happened?"

The Chiefs! If you looked at all the good teams from 2020, in the NFL, The Cheifs, even in losses, never had a loss where they didn't score a fair amount of points, even about 20 something.

In the Chiefs recent losses, the other team scored a lot of points. So, it's going to take a lot of points to beat these losers. I'm guessing 44.
I think the Browns can hold them to 43.

But that's the problem, If they don't find a way to Stop Andy Reid and his scheming, from keeping the ball for a 12 minute drive,
i.e. if the Browns don't get turnovers, or big time game changing plays in the scoring, quick scoring also,

Then The bad guys are just going to eat up enough of the Clock, that even with the Browns High powered offense, their won't be enough Time! to match the chiefs in scoring, and get above or near that 40 point mark.

The Browns, have rebuilt their defense, With new and better parts but still a rebuild of new faces.
So far, it looks like the Browns, philosophy, on defese, is the same. Be opportunistic, cover these same routes the same ways, but

They don't look like they will have any more success forcing punts, other than their players are a slight bit faster?

Did the Browns get better? OBJ is back but we know he and Baker don't play best when he's on the field, so far.

Specifically the Defense, and stopping, Kelce, Tyrek Hill, and anyone else.
Well the Browns have JJ3, and Troy Hill, will that matter? We saw that Denzel Ward couldn't cover Kelce? (one of em), one on one.

The Browns added, Togiai, JOK, and Greg Newsome.
Newsome last covered college players at Northwestern, now he's going to face Mecole Hardman, who has big play ability.

The Browns are going to enter this game without Sheldon Richardson or Larry Ogunjobi in the run defense, and,
Believe me the Chiefs wouldn't mind running all over all day.
But the Browns have, Malik Jackson, and Andrew Billings to clog up the middle. (Clowney?)

The Browns! best chance, OF COURSE is to run for 400 yards on these freaks.
The Browns! EQUALLY best chance is to score quickly and often and get that 44 points mark.

Going off of last year, 2020, that would probably involve another HUGE 2nd quarter as so many of the Browns big scoring days had huge 2nd quarters.

It's a road game, and defense is necessary to win road games.
Defense Travels.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
KC is the toughest one.

We got this.

T
Legend
Legend
T
GC. Has the Browns defense, addressed the need to have a group of more than 1 player spy the quarterback to make sure he doesn't run?

1 must not be able to do it, because it's been about an 8 year problem, so, it's impossible to think, they haven't had at least 1 person spy the quarterback.

Can we please one year, If I hear the announcers, say at halftime of the Ravens game, after already giving up a ton of yards on the ground to the Qb, that it's time to begin, to find someone to spy the Qb. willynilly

Oh, I hope they are thinking of this 350 days a year.
Or the Chiefs, or the Bills, or any number of teams who regularly expose this defense with Qb's who run.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
During the 2020 season we executed 495 rushing attempts and 501 passing attempts. That's the picture of a totally balanced offense. Neither run centric nor pass centric. And if one thinks about it, our passing game didn't even really blossom until the second half of the season. Our TOP was only a little over one and half minutes more than our opponents.

https://www.nfl.com/teams/cleveland-browns/stats

I know it becomes common place to repeat things and believe things because they are constantly repeated on here, but we have even more invested in salary cap, and it's not even close, in our passing game than we have in our running game. We have a very accurate passer in Baker.

What that allows us to do is play the type of game we choose, when we choose, depending on the opponent and the game situation. If you're playing a team like KC who tends to score a lot of points, your goal would most likely be to score a lot of points early with your passing game. If you can accomplish that, at that point you can drain the clock with your running game.

That's something we saw a lot of last year especially in the second half of the season. I actually witnessed a lot of fans complaining about it. Talking about how we had such a huge lead and then letting that lead shrink because we insisted on running the ball after we gained that lead through the air.

We have the balance to do anything we want. And that's just what we did last year. Neither the passing game nor the running game was really favored in offensive snaps. That's the Stefanski system and I doubt he's changed his game planning from last year to this year.

Good info in there, I'd be curious to see what percentage of our passing plays came off play action. I think we use that alot more than KC does.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

put them in bubblewrap and stuff in a hyperbaric chamber until 30 minutes before kickoff..

Legend
Legend
Let’s hope Greedy and Delpit are good to go. We need all the secondary help we can get this week

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
A lot of homerism in this thread. So let me offer the alternative view.

Some people have still not faced the reality of the playoff loss that, yes the final score was close, and yes, the Higgins TO vs. TD affected the game, but if Mahomes is playing in that 4th quarter, we had no chance at that point. Our defense was never up to the task, and our offense was flat that day, whoever you want to blame. Hell, we just got an enormous monkey off our back with the Pitt win, so could be as simple as an emotional let-down.

The Chiefs OL is new and will have some breakdowns, but unless all those breakdowns turn into strip-sack-fumbles or INTs, it won't matter. They will play well enough on most plays for Mahomes, Kelce, & Hill to beat the pants off our D as it stands today. I've been over on their messageboards and they have homer beliefs on CEH, Mecole Hardman, and their OL, but I'm not buying it. Their offense is Andy Reid's traveling 3-man show, and that's good enough. Their defense is also experienced, with a better passrush than we saw last year, and good enough to hold us under 30.

Prediction: Chiefs 38, Browns 24. I'll be excited to see what we could bring to a rematch in January, but for week 1 it ain't happening.

Browns fans are born with it...
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Nothing wrong at all in your opinion.

Homerism?

It is one game. Two good teams starting off a season.

However, if you don't believe this team this year can win it all. You probably never will.

I don't make that statement lightly. I was born in Willowick in 1947. I have watched the Browns closely since 1960 when I delivered the Plain Dealer.

This is the best team I have seen. And I have not seen them play this year.

I don't predict. The games will tell.

I am going by the roster and coaching staff. In 1987 I felt we could win it all. It didn't happen. But we were damn close.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Yes, if this team stays healthy and grows throughout the year, we are good enough to win it all. Just don't think we are ready in week 1.

Browns fans are born with it...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: dnadawg
Yes, if this team stays healthy and grows throughout the year, we are good enough to win it all. Just don't think we are ready in week 1.

What? What makes you think we aren't ready?

Geez just go ahead and root for the Chefs!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Having so many new players on D makes it hard for me to believe we will be as ready to compete in week one as we will be in week 8. If they look at least years O it's easy to see how much better they performed in the second half of the season than in the first half of the season.

I do have to say that we are in year two of this defense which does make it somewhat different. But we have a lot of new starters in it. Any time a player changes into a new defense, learning to be comfortable in that defense and to the point that it becomes instinctual and second nature to you takes time.

Let's just say I would be far more comfortable playing KC later in the season rather than right out of the gate.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
A lot of homerism in this thread. So let me offer the alternative view.

Some people have still not faced the reality of the playoff loss that, yes the final score was close, and yes, the Higgins TO vs. TD affected the game, but if Mahomes is playing in that 4th quarter, we had no chance at that point. Our defense was never up to the task, and our offense was flat that day, whoever you want to blame. Hell, we just got an enormous monkey off our back with the Pitt win, so could be as simple as an emotional let-down.

The Chiefs OL is new and will have some breakdowns, but unless all those breakdowns turn into strip-sack-fumbles or INTs, it won't matter. They will play well enough on most plays for Mahomes, Kelce, & Hill to beat the pants off our D as it stands today. I've been over on their messageboards and they have homer beliefs on CEH, Mecole Hardman, and their OL, but I'm not buying it. Their offense is Andy Reid's traveling 3-man show, and that's good enough. Their defense is also experienced, with a better passrush than we saw last year, and good enough to hold us under 30.

Prediction: Chiefs 38, Browns 24. I'll be excited to see what we could bring to a rematch in January, but for week 1 it ain't happening.

Mecole Hardman is the real deal. I don't know who CEH is, I don't know any other Chiefs not mentioned except their RB who I can't remember. Later I find out it's Clyde Edwards Helaire, which I could have just read, but pronouncning his name, and reading CEH are way separate things.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Pronounced hell-air.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I'm about to throw my 2 cents in even though it might not be popular. I feel we have a very good team that could win 12-13 games providing we stay reasonably healthy. However, I can also see us going 2-3 for our first 5 games even though I hope we go 5-0. Why? Our D, while talented on paper, has some jelling to do. I believe if our D stays healthy we will have a top 10 D or better by the end of the season. WE should beat Houston and Chicago at home. The KC game will probably be a loss. The games at LA. and MINN. will be tougher than people think. Hebert and that O are good and we have a terrible all time record against the Chargers as well as the Vikings. I realize we have a lot of talent on this team, more than we've had in lord knows how long but to me, until we prove we can put it together and beat some of these teams we historically have had trouble with I will have some doubt. By the way, Detroit and Denver are on the schedule and we've done worst against them than anybody. JMO

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Homewood Dog
I'm about to throw my 2 cents in even though it might not be popular. I feel we have a very good team that could win 12-13 games providing we stay reasonably healthy. However, I can also see us going 2-3 for our first 5 games even though I hope we go 5-0. Why? Our D, while talented on paper, has some jelling to do. I believe if our D stays healthy we will have a top 10 D or better by the end of the season. WE should beat Houston and Chicago at home. The KC game will probably be a loss. The games at LA. and MINN. will be tougher than people think. Hebert and that O are good and we have a terrible all time record against the Chargers as well as the Vikings. I realize we have a lot of talent on this team, more than we've had in lord knows how long but to me, until we prove we can put it together and beat some of these teams we historically have had trouble with I will have some doubt. By the way, Detroit and Denver are on the schedule and we've done worst against them than anybody. JMO

I think alot of people are in this boat.. tough schedule in the beginning while trying to get alot of new parts on defense together. On paper we got better but the reality is our LB core is still one of the worst..hopefully the line can get off blocks and stop the run, i think we will be top 5 against the pass this year if everyone stays healthy..the run worries me given our LBers. Even if we just stop the other team a few more times again with our offense taking another step we probably won't even need much defense

T
Legend
Legend
T
First Place in the Entire AFC is on the line

Somebody tell Baker, and all the rest of the Browns, they aren't playing that team, they are playing the Kansas City Bengals,
so expect to win.

That other team with their hall of fame coach, they know how to win, BUT! they know how to Lose Also!

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend

I think that the only thing this team need to be ready for in Week 1 is the Week 1 opponent. Why? Simple: KC won't be in championship form on Week One, either!

A championship game is the last chapter of a story written from Chapter 1.

Brownies don't need to be championship-ready on Game One. They just need to be good enough to beat the guy across from them on that Game One.

I think we are good enough (on paper) and coached-up enough (by this extremely competent staff) to hit the ground running, all question marks (and Andy Reid) aside.

This team is capable of a Week One win, no doubt.

I think they'll be ready for the game they must play. That approach is what gets a team to the Last Game of the NFL season.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think this game will look a lot like the pittsburgh play off game. willynilly

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Homewood Dog
this is how I think as well. The Chargers and Vikings games are very difficult. They have good teams.

I look at our schedule and only see 2 games that I’d feel comfortable in saying we’ll win: Houston and Detroit

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

All aboard there Clem.

Kevin's code has been ingrained into the team.

The task today. Work today.

After all that this team went through last year. I don't sweat being prepared to play.

KS has his finger on the pulse of this team.

We are ready.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Having so many new players on D makes it hard for me to believe we will be as ready to compete in week one as we will be in week 8. If they look at least years O it's easy to see how much better they performed in the second half of the season than in the first half of the season.

I do have to say that we are in year two of this defense which does make it somewhat different. But we have a lot of new starters in it. Any time a player changes into a new defense, learning to be comfortable in that defense and to the point that it becomes instinctual and second nature to you takes time.

Let's just say I would be far more comfortable playing KC later in the season rather than right out of the gate.

By no stretch do I discount a word of what you said here, just going to sorta counter what you said.

I think the Browns are going to dominate the LOS like we have never seen before. The keys will be Garret and Clowney but the kicker is going to be McDowell and JOK.

That is going to provide the backend with the ability to take some chances and create turnovers. The O line for the Chief isn't going to be able to handle the d line from the Browns and I don't believe it will matter all that much how long they have played together? They will point McDowell who I truly believe to be a mini- Arron Darnold clown at PM and tell him to blow him up and he will, throw in JOK coming at PM from all angles this game is going to be a treat.

Pressure is the key and I really believe that there isn't an NFL team that will truly handle the 2021 Browns D line.

This comes down to winning in the trenches and I think we got that covered.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I believe they will have a lot of quick pass plays dialed up to combat us getting to Mahomes. Quick TE passes and short over the middle routes, short crossing routes. I mean if we know they're weak on the OL, so do they. While we do have a lot of talent and are well coached, so are they.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I believe they will have a lot of quick pass plays dialed up to combat us getting to Mahomes. Quick TE passes and short over the middle routes, short crossing routes. I mean if we know they're weak on the OL, so do they. While we do have a lot of talent and are well coached, so are they.

And that is where we will be able to take some chances and jump those routes, this game will be a chess match to be sure but I think we will have more answers then they anticipate. A moments hesitation on their part will result in PM seeing stars again.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think both teams will have answers. Like you said, it will be a chess match. Their coach is just as good at playing chess as ours is. I'm not saying we'll lose the game. What I'm saying is if there is likely a game we will lose, this is it.

We hung close in the end with Mahomes sitting on the sideline last year. Unless something happens we will face him for a full four quarters this time.

With so many new moving parts on our D I'm fully aware we aren't going to be the same defense in week one as we will be by mid season.

While I'm cautiously optimistic I temper that optimism with a dose of reality.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I told you before I don't discount what your saying but their is reason for huge optimism for Browns fans.

The Chiefs have a new O Line and the Browns have a reworked D Line headed by Garret. Last year when we played them PM didn't do his usual deep deep drop as much as 20 yards at times because of Garret. Now with Clowney and McDowell I am not sure what he will do step forward in the pocket may not be a good option anymore to avoid Garret. The Browns defensive line I believe has a big advantage and would under any set of circumstance based on time playing together. We don't know what we will see from our D Line anything is possible but the chance of our D Line controlling the trenches and making life difficult and hopefully impossible for PM are more likely then the Chiefs retooled O Line being up to managing the Browns D Line and I have watched enough of PM to know if he is pressured he is like every other QB.

I again don't discount the Chiefs and their coach, I wouldn't sell the Browns short they have a boat load of talent and they are extremely well coached as well. Man for man I believe the Browns are a much better team but the 3 superstars the Chiefs have are the great equalizers I get it. This game will come down to who wins in the trenches and I think that will be the Browns.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 29 Chiefs 33 On to Kansas City

Link Copied to Clipboard