Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
hitt #1881187 09/08/21 06:51 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: hitt
Every player in the NFL has supreme talent- the rookies are best players in college and are called rookies cuz they haven't played in NFL games....how'd "rookies" perform in preseason games- Andy Reid wouldn't put chumps out there....I HOPE Clooney's statement about guards aren't athletes doesn't bite him in the buttocks.
Our D line could dominate....time will tell. Go Browns!!!

I understand the caution in your statement, however under the best of circumstances I believe the Browns D Line is legit and will maul KC's O line.

Still this is KC they aren't fools and will try their damnedest to negate the Browns D Line I just don't think it will be enough.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

I should have put rookies which is the way I was looking at them.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Hope you are right, Andy Reid will surely adjust if Mah is under constant attack. Then our linebackers will be key, can they stay with discipline and cover all the weird formations--did you check out T-Rex...four TEs and the guy catching the TD blocked for over half the play. I'm wondering if Browns do like Tampa Bay and play safeties WAY back. Sunday can't come soon enough, Go Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
They wanna play press man? Fine … let’s take our WRs off the field

Hooper - Njoku - Wills - Bitonio - Tretter - Teller - Conklin - Bryant

Mayfield
Hunt Janovich

Chubb

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
They wanna play press man? Fine … let’s take our WRs off the field

Hooper - Njoku - Wills - Bitonio - Tretter - Teller - Conklin - Bryant

Mayfield
Hunt Janovich

Chubb

Yep, 12 on offense outta get 'er done. wink rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Sorry I forgot to delete Janovich when I added hunt smile

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
I get the point, and agreed. Earlier I said I'd love to see us mix it up with some 22 and 23 sets.

Browns fans are born with it...
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 29 Chiefs 33 On to Kansas City

Link Copied to Clipboard