Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Can't take anything in this Country without the votes.

We are still a Democracy.

Not if you just stop counting votes while you're ahead. This is what fascism looks like.

Trump and Republicans have asked states to stop counting votes

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-republicans-asked-states-stop-counting-votes/story?id=74043767

You tried to help elect a man who didn't want to count the votes. Who tried to stop democracy in its tracks. This is who you are. Own it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Traitorous fascists attacking democracy to avoid becoming obsolete... This is the new right wing in America post Trump. How pathetic is that? smh.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Kid Rock - Don't Tell Me How To Live rofl rofl rofl

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

M
Legend
Legend
M
Sounds reasonable - what's your point in posting this?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
We call that Thursday in the dawglover household.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
LOL Does anyone actually believe this BS... Yikes

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
LOL! I'm beginning to question that meet-up idea.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Haha! Just need to make sure it’s not on a Thursday!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

This belongs in the immortal humor thread lol

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sometimes the truth can be hilarious.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
agreed.

Goofy, AF

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This is insulting to those who actually earned and deserved the Congressional medal of honor

Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to award Congressional Gold Medal to Rittenhouse

Wed, November 24, 2021, 5:31 PM·2 min read

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25, 2020."

The Congressional Gold Medal is the highest honor Congress can award an individual or institution. It is highly unlikely the bill will go anywhere in the Democratic-controlled House and Senate, and it has no co-sponsors.

Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two protesters in Kenosha and wounded a third, was acquitted last week by a jury of all charges, including intentional homicide.

Conservatives have praised the jury's not guilty verdict in a trial that has divided the nation along partisan lines, embracing the argument that Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense and intended to protect local businesses.

A spokesperson for Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who has offered Rittenhouse an internship with his office, told The Washington Post in response to Greene's bill, "We are concerned that awarding Kyle with a Congressional Gold Medal will give him a big head during the internship with our office."

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) also offered Rittenhouse an internship following the verdict. And former President Trump said on Tuesday that Rittenhouse visited him at his resort in Florida shortly after being found not guilty.

The reaction has been different among Democrats, many of whom have expressed shock that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, could be found not guilty after patrolling Kenosha armed with a rifle. Civil rights activists have warned the verdict will encourage similar vigilante actions.

Greene's office did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment.

Congressional Gold Medals were recently awarded to United States Capitol Police officers and other law enforcement personnel who protected the U.S. Capitol during the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection as well as U.S. troops who died in a bombing at Kabul's airport amid the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-223138187.html

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
M
Legend
Legend
M

P
Legend
Legend
P
M.T.G. is a disgusting person.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Awarding Rittenhouse the CMH is cheapening it's worth to those that have received it already.

I don't have the option to vote against her in her next election, but if I did, I would. I'd encourage anyone that could vote against her to do so.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
But he killed BLM protestors. You know that makes him a hero in the eyes of MTG and her ilk.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Rep. Lauren Boebert suggested Rep. Ilhan Omar was terrorist in anti-Muslim remarks at event

"So the other night on the House floor was not my first jihad squad moment," Boebert told a crowd. "I was getting into an elevator with one of my staffers and he and I were leaving the Capitol, we're going back to my office and we get in the elevator and I see a Capitol Police officer running hurriedly to the elevator. I see fret all over his face. And he's reaching. The door is shutting. I can't open it."

"What's happening? I look to my left and there she is, Ilhan Omar, and I said, 'Well she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine,' " Boebert continued. "So we only had one floor to go and I say, do I say it or do I not? And I look over and I say, 'Look, the jihad squad decided to show up for work today.' Don't worry, it's just her staffers on Twitter that talk for her. She's not tough in person."

Omar said the "whole story" was made up and condemned Boebert for her comments.
"Fact, this buffoon looks down when she sees me at the Capitol, this whole story is made up. Sad she thinks bigotry gets her clout," Omar tweeted on Thursday. "Anti-Muslim bigotry isn't funny & shouldn't be normalized. Congress can't be a place where hateful and dangerous Muslims tropes get no condemnation."

On Friday, Omar called on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy to take action against Boebert.
"Normalizing this bigotry not only endangers my life but the lives of all Muslims," Omar said in a Friday tweet. "Anti-Muslim bigotry has no place in Congress."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/26/politics/lauren-boebert-ilhan-omar-anti-muslim-comments/index.html

And the deplorables remain silent.

The rest of the article is posted at the link.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Boebert likes to stir things up,, If she needs to lie about it, so be it.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Horrific. With all the BS she spouts, you know it’s bad if she actually apologizes for something. Glad Kinzinger said something. Still a shame that the spineless minority leader won’t.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Boebert doubles down because she is saying what her supporters want to hear....

WASHINGTON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - A phone call between Republican U.S. Representative Lauren Boebert and Democratic counterpart Ilhan Omar ended in rancor on Monday after Boebert refused to publicly apologize for suggesting she viewed her colleague as a threat, the two said.

Boebert, a first-term lawmaker who has courted controversy by vowing to ignore Washington gun laws and criticizing fellow Republicans, placed the call after a video emerged showing her calling Omar, who is Muslim, a member of a "jihad squad."

Boebert in a statement Friday apologized "to anyone in the Muslim community I offended with my comment."

But on Monday, Boebert showed no sign of remorse, posting a video that described her call with Omar and doubled down on her comments.

"Make no mistake. I will continue to fearlessly put America first, never sympathizing with terrorists. Unfortunately, Ilhan can't say the same thing and our country is worse off for it," Boebert said.

In a statement, Omar said she had hoped for an apology.

"Instead of apologizing for her Islamophobic comments and fabricated lies, Rep. Boebert refused to publicly acknowledge her hurtful and dangerous comments. She instead doubled down on her rhetoric and I decided to end the unproductive call," Omar said.

The House twice this year has disciplined Republicans in largely party-line votes. This month it censured Representative Paul Gosar for a cartoon video depicting him killing Democratic colleague Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and in February it stripped first-term lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene of committee assignments for past remarks supporting violence against democrats.

Top House Republican Kevin McCarthy later said that both Gosar and Greene could be restored to their committee assignments if Republicans recapture a majority in the 2022 midterm elections.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...down-feud-with-democrat-omar-2021-11-29/

And the disgusting Kevin McCarthy just seems as though he can't wait to restore more power back to a deplorable person like Boebert.

And as January 6th has proven, when you say disgusting things and make up lies to incite your most avid followers, it has consequences. But don't hold your breath expecting any of them to step up to the plate and take responsibility for it.

Here is one of the consequences that came quickly. I can't post the actual video because it's too vulgar to post here...............

Ilhan Omar reveals death threat in wake of Islamophobic comments

Omar urges Republican leaders to fight ‘anti-Muslim hatred’ after legislator refused to publicly apologise for comments.

United States Representative Ilhan Omar has played a racist, death-threat laden voicemail left for her after fellow legislator Lauren Boebert refused to publicly apologise for a video in which she called Omar a member of the “jihad squad” and likened her to a suicide bomber.

In a news conference on Tuesday, Omar called on Republican leadership, who have so far declined to punish Boebert over the comments, to stand up to “anti-Muslim hate” and to “hold those who perpetuate it accountable”.

“We see you, you Muslim sand n***** b****,” began the voicemail.

“Don’t worry, there are plenty who would love the opportunity to take you off the face of this f****** earth,” the caller continued. “You will not live much longer b****, I can almost guarantee you that.”

Omar said she received the call on Monday, hours after Boebert, in a phone call, refused to apologise publicly for her comments, which were captured on a video that emerged last week.

In the footage, Boebert described encountering Omar at the US Capitol and being relieved she “doesn’t have a backpack”, in an apparent reference to Omar possibly carrying a bomb.

Boebert last week apologised “to anyone in the Muslim community I offended”, but did not directly refer to Omar.

Omar, who became the first Somali American and naturalised citizen of African birth to serve in the US House of Representatives when she was elected in 2018, said the voicemail came through shortly after Boebert posted another video on social media on Monday.

In it, she said she would “fearlessly continue to put America first, never sympathising with terrorists”.

“Unfortunately Ilhan can’t say the same thing and our country is worse off for it,” she said.

Omar, a Democrat and one of a handful of Muslims in the US Congress, has said threatening calls have become a regular occurrence as she continues to face personal attacks from conservative pundits and some legislators.

“When a sitting member of Congress calls a colleague a member of the ‘jihad squad’ and falsifies a story to suggest I will blow up the Capitol, it is not just an attack on me but on millions of American Muslims across the country,” Omar said on Tuesday.

“We cannot pretend this hate speech from leading politicians doesn’t have real consequences,” she added.

While Representative Andre Carson, who is also Muslim, has said he is working with Democratic leadership on a House resolution that would address the issue, Republican brass appeared largely unmoved by Omar’s comments.

On Tuesday, House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said Boebert’s initial apology to the Muslim community should suffice.

When asked if he would respond to any effort to censure Boebert, he responded: “After she apologised personally and publicly? I’d vote against it.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/1/ilhan-omar-plays-death-threat-after-islamophobic-comments

This is why normal Republicans have left the party in droves. Who can blame them?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I left far before it got this crazy (rise of TEA Party in 2013). It's only gotten worse since that time.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Cival rights activists have warned the verdict will encourage similar vigilante actions.

TOO LATE! It already did, it was called the Wakuesha parade, Christmas parade terrorist attack by an SUV.

And it wasn't encouraged by the verdict, a right verdict by a jury.
It was encouraged by the hate filled society that starts at the top.
And they turned their propaganda machine into a racist hate rally seen every day on the establishment news media.

But since they hate whitey, and regular, I guess what do you call a "dancing granny's" portion of a Christmas Parade, is that "regular America" or is that too biased by the systemic bull~~ meter.

then they can keep spreading their hate filled message without bearing responsibility for that it's hateful.
America is not big enough for all this hate that comes from the establishment media. (Government controlled narrative media)

I bet if they burned crosses on white peoples lawns... a majority of the media wouldn't have any problem with it, and not see any parallels to history.

The only message from the Kyle Rittenhouse situation is a dumb white idiot is not safe on any street in America even if he is holding an ar15 riffle. They still tried to kill him, for standing up for society.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
You're always safe when you're packing a loaded AR-15.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trumpian Gone wild!!!! Although there will be no frontal nudity included in this.

Man sentenced for threatening to hang 6 members of Congress if they didn't 'get behind Trump'

A New Hampshire man who threatened to hang six members of Congress if they did not "get behind Donald Trump" will spend 33 months in federal prison, according to officials.

Ryder Winegar, 34, of Amherst, was sentenced for six counts of threatening members of Congress and one count of transmitting interstate threatening communications, acting U.S. Attorney John J. Farley for the District of New Hampshire announced Wednesday in a news release.

Winegar left voicemails at the offices of three U.S. senators and three representatives in the early morning hours of Dec. 16, 2020, according to court documents and court statements.

That was two days after the electoral college confirmed President Joe Biden won the election.

He identified himself by name or by his telephone number in some of the messages, according to the news release. Prosecutors said Winegar threatened to hang the officials and included specific threats of violence.

"I got some advice for you," he said in one voicemail, according to prosecutors. "Here’s the advice: 'Donald Trump is your president. If you don’t get behind him, we’re going to hang you until you die.'"

In another, Winegar said: “It really, really, it boils down to two camps. You either support our president, support liberty ... or you’re not." The messages included profane language that threatened to kill the lawmaker and criticized vaccinations.

Winegar refused to speak with U.S. Capitol Police officers who attempted to interview him on Dec. 20. 2020, according to the release.

The next day, before investigators could to return to Winegar with search and arrest warrants, he flew to Brazil, prosecutors said.

He was finally taken into custody when he returned to the U.S. on Jan. 11.

After he was arrested, investigators learned he sent a separate threat via e-mail to a member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives on Dec. 14, 2020. In that message he threatened to “pull the representative from his bed and hang him,” the news release on the sentencing stated.

Officials did not name the lawmakers Winegar threatened.

Winegar pleaded guilty on Aug. 6. In addition to jail time, he was ordered to pay a $15,000 fine.

He’s been in custody since his January arrest. A lawyer for Winegar did not immediately respond to NBC News' request for comment.

Farley said the sentencing "sends a clear message that threats of violence have no place in our political discourse" and "those who threaten to commit acts of violence against duly-elected legislators will be held accountable for their unlawful conduct."

Winegar's threats came weeks before the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, where a pro-Trump mob sought to stop the certification of Biden’s presidential win. So far, hundreds have been charged for their role in the chaos.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/man-sentenced-threatening-hang-6-165915909.html

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P
U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
He’s so stupid it’s painful.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
j/c

It doesn't say what Trump thought he was saying. . . but for once it was unvarnished truth that was stated.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Let's Go Brandon store opens in North Attleborough

[Linked Image from 3gz8cg829c.execute-api.us-west-2.amazonaws.com]

https://turnto10.com/news/local/lets-go-brandon-store-now-open-in-north-attleboro

You just can't make this crap up! How stupid is this? I'd give it a 50 on a scale from one to ten.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
FRAUD! Florida Woman Busted For Casting Multiple Ballots In 2020

Trump-supporting Florida Villages resident Joan Halstead was booked into jail for "casting more than one ballot at any election."

Whole story here:

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/12/fraud-florida-woman-busted-casting

Legend
Legend
Let's Go Brandon store opens in North Attleborough

[Linked Image from 3gz8cg829c.execute-api.us-west-2.amazonaws.com]

https://turnto10.com/news/local/lets-go-brandon-store-now-open-in-north-attleboro

You just can't make this crap up! How stupid is this? I'd give it a 50 on a scale from one to ten.

I wonder how many that follow trump understand that this "Brandon" thing is nothing more than the 2021 version of "Joe The Plumber"

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
FRAUD! Florida Woman Busted For Casting Multiple Ballots In 2020

Trump-supporting Florida Villages resident Joan Halstead was booked into jail for "casting more than one ballot at any election."

Whole story here:

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/12/fraud-florida-woman-busted-casting

Maybe we should call for an audit of he Florida results...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
A
Legend
Legend
A
You Do, don't you, where it came from, and what it means?

Legend
Legend
Perdue to challenge Kemp in Georgia governor primary: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...unce-gop-primary-bid-in-georgia-governor

I swear the funniest thing ever would be a GOP civil war in Georgia turning the state blue with a Stacy Abrams victory.

I can’t watch to watch this particular gop primary and debate. Should be entertaining, and for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited by Swish; 12/05/21 10:41 PM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
Nunes to resign from Congress, become CEO of Trump media firm

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/584575-nunes-to-resign-from-congress-at-end-of-month

Lmao I can’t with conservatives. It’s like they read all the onion articles and went “ya know what, those are actually good ideas”

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Win-win.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Trump could run for US. Congress in Florida.
If he wins and Republicans take the house in 2022, he could run for Speaker of the House.
His first act could be to impeach Biden and Harris, making him President to finish Biden's term.
Then he could run for President in 2024.
Ahh, the future looks so bright!

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What Republicans have become part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard