Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Is that OBJ at the top outside? Is he looking at DPJ running the Slant from bottom up?

Doesn't matter. Not taking the 1st down with Felton was pure idiocy and inexcusable. Priority 1 is keeping the drive going so that you get to stay on the field.

I'm pretty sure you can see Baker look at Felton first and then turn his head a hair before the defender flips his hips and takes off. At that point, Baker is scanning downfield, so IMO... ok fine. But as he's running to his right, how does he not see Felton STILL uncovered just past the sticks? I get that it's sometimes hard to find any/all uncovered receivers, especially after you've already come off that read... but Baker has already run to the right and cut his field in half, and there's a bright white jersey standing all alone right where the ball needs to go.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That builds up my larger concern that it is psychological vs physical. If it's physical, it should go away as the physical element heals. If it's psychological, that's a whole different ball game.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What if it is physiological? willynilly

Joe Thomas #73
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 14 Vikings 7 What I saw Minn Vikings

Link Copied to Clipboard