Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1890305 10/05/21 08:22 PM
L
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
L
On O: we can’t be leaning on the defence and run game all the time, so it’s time for the passing game to pick it up and get some chunk yards. It all starts with Chubb/Hunt and our OL, of course, but Baker was atrocious vs. the Vikings and that can’t continue.

On D:

Watched the Chargers/Raiders game on MNF and came away impressed with Herbert. He looks like the real deal, and we’re gonna have to give him the Kirk Cousins treatment: in-your/face pressure, combining that with our hellacious back end.

I don’t know much else about the Chargers, so am hoping others can be more informative.

On ST: keep putting ‘em through the uprights, Chase!

Thoughts, kiddies?

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
I know KS has stated that he wants to be aggressive and go for it on 4th downs, but points are needed, so kick it early, go for it late!

Legend
Legend
Statistically the teams are pretty similar, for what that's worth. The biggest statistical difference is that we have the #1 rushing game in the NFL and rushing defense seems to be a bit of a weakness for the Chargers...

So I'm going to suggest running the ball a lot, especially short yardage and in the redzone... and don't fall behind so we can keep running the ball.

yebat' Putin
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It's funny but I don't see teams putting the emphasis on stopping the run any more. Joe said he thought stopping the pass was far and away more important while I don't disagree with stopping the pass 1st, stopping the run is still important.

As we all know a solid run game can beat a team and demoralize them at the same time.

I would TRY to get Baker in a rhythm early with a mix of runs. Then I would go to the run and pound away at this defense so when the forth comes it's the Chubb/Hunt show.

On defense just keep getting pressure and slamming the door on the run. This defense will decide the pace and direction of this game. Now just how nice is that to say.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
C
Legend
Legend
C
This is going to be a brutal game for Baker. Brandon Staley, the Chargers head coach, is probably the best defensive coordinator in the league right now. With that said I have faith in Stefanski to make things simple for Baker and just pound the ball until we have to throw.

On defense we will most likely go with a defense similar to what we did with Mahomes. Rush with four and limit big plays. Justin Herbert is as good as anyone in the league at this point.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
It's funny but I don't see teams putting the emphasis on stopping the run any more. Joe said he thought stopping the pass was far and away more important while I don't disagree with stopping the pass 1st, stopping the run is still important.

As we all know a solid run game can beat a team and demoralize them at the same time.

I would TRY to get Baker in a rhythm early with a mix of runs. Then I would go to the run and pound away at this defense so when the forth comes it's the Chubb/Hunt show.

On defense just keep getting pressure and slamming the door on the run. This defense will decide the pace and direction of this game. Now just how nice is that to say.

What I love about our run game is you can see that moment when the opposing defense starts to crack. And then you can watch that crack get bigger and bigger.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
T
Legend
Legend
T
The Turnover Battle!
Winning the turnover battle is part of the NFL GAME!

If the Browns can't force about 4 turnovers in this upcoming game, and if the Browns aren't +2 or more in the Turnover ratio then... it could end bad.

Offense can't force turnovers, only the defense can!, The Browns are currently negative 2 in season turnover ratio, it's about time the focus becomes righting that ship!

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Positives: we are the best Run Offense in the league and until last night they were the absolute worst Run Defense.

It is going to comes down to two things: how effectively our D can stop them, and which Baker shows up. We're not winning this one purely on running it, and we aren't getting by with Bad Bake slinging it over heads and not seeing open receivers.

This game is VERY winnable, but not if the offense we took to Minnesota shows up.

We NEED Hubbard to be good to go this week.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:
What I love about our run game is you can see that moment when the opposing defense starts to crack. And then you can watch that crack get bigger and bigger.

thumbsup

Beat me to the punch.

Yeah, Bro- It's 8:12 in the 4th. 6 hands off to 24, and you see grown-ass tough guys not want to tackle any more. You can just hear them go, "Oh, spit- here he comes again-"

You can see it when it happens... and that moment is always fun.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Despite my screen name, I don’t watch the LA Chargers much.

I was a season ticket holder for a number of years in San Diego with my neighbor.

LA would be Pittsburgh in comparison to Cleveland.

That said I like Herbert, Boza, and Derwin James. They spent their first round pick on a LT from Northwestern. Miles should test him.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
The next two games may be the two toughest games on our remaining schedule (at LA and vs ARI)

Chargers are very well coached and good on both sides of the ball. IMO it will be tough sledding on offense

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It's all about who controls the line of scrimmage and I like us to do that because it is what we do better then anyone.

Baker get rid of the ball let that back foot hit the ground and let it fly, even if that means throwing it in the seats.

And then run Chubby run... Grind them down so when the 4th rolls around they are worn out.

Is this the week when we turn to Njoku and light them up with our TE's?

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I watch these guys all the time, I seldom agree with them, but they do seem to have figured out where we stand with this defense.

This is easily the best defense in the NFL right now, no question. They have it in them to shut down any offense.

I get the part about where they started but this is indeed a special group of players we have on defense and I think will kick it up another notch this week.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Legend
Legend
LA is legit with a steadier QB than we ran out there last week. They go deep and work the chains. We can run on them. Which BM shows up? We can't carry him like that too often. We need points.

I am interested in our defense this week. Is it catching its own contagious fire? I think we need more, certainly more than Chicago. I believe we can do it. Will this defense rise up to the challenge and achieve as needed? I believe so.

This will be a physically brutal game, I suspect. Our linemen need to raise their game again.

Unleash the Elf! brownie

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

If the Browns can't force about 4 turnovers in this upcoming game, and if the Browns aren't +2 or more in the Turnover ratio then... it could end bad.

Chargers are a good team but you think we need 4 turnovers and at least +2 just to compete with them? That's the kind of stuff we needed to hope for 4 years ago to compete.

Don't get me wrong, I hope we do win the turnover battle but even if it's even a 0 or 1, I still think we should win this game.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Watching their game against the Raiders, I’d be very wary of taking away Ekeler and Mike Williams. Keenan Allen can hurt us, but mostly with underneath stuff it seems

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
O
Legend
Legend
O
With Baker and our Oline hurting, I think going up against a Bosa should call for another heavy dose of Chubb and Hunt. We should be strategic in how we take shots in the passing game. We seem to adjust well. Start there and see where it takes us. Stay patient on O.

Our D needs to stay disciplined up front and continue winning their 1-1 battles. Dial up some more for Wu and see how he handles it. Our secondary will have their hands full again... it's a talented group of pass-catchers. Greedy needs to step up again in Newsome's absence. Delpit got a full workload last Sunday and seemed the better for it. This is a big deal.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
well, we definitely have the horses to match up with a lot more than just one premier WR, so it's not like we can't handle taking away more than Mike Williams.

We're going to shut down their run game, and we're going to bring a TON of pressure. The question is whether or not their young QB will be able to handle the pressure because it's doubtful that their OL/protection will be able to deal with it.

I have no doubt that their coaches are already watching a TON of film on our defense and are trying to scheme up ways to counter what we're bringing.

I also have no doubt that Woods & Ski have also been thinking outside the box on how they'd adjust and what they think the Chargers may go to based on what we've put on film and are preparing contingencies. After that dance happens, if we win that dance, we can force them back into who they've been and we can start shutting things down.

Browns is the Browns

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Run the ball down their throats!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
well, we definitely have the horses to match up with a lot more than just one premier WR, so it's not like we can't handle taking away more than Mike Williams.

We're going to shut down their run game, and we're going to bring a TON of pressure. The question is whether or not their young QB will be able to handle the pressure because it's doubtful that their OL/protection will be able to deal with it.

I have no doubt that their coaches are already watching a TON of film on our defense and are trying to scheme up ways to counter what we're bringing.

I also have no doubt that Woods & Ski have also been thinking outside the box on how they'd adjust and what they think the Chargers may go to based on what we've put on film and are preparing contingencies. After that dance happens, if we win that dance, we can force them back into who they've been and we can start shutting things down.

Yeah, I definitely think we're at the "next step" of our defensive scheme. The last two games, we put that look on film where we line up 3 from center - right tackle, Garrett in 5 technique against the left tackle and the linebacker standing up at the 2-tech spot to grab the LG's attention.

It worked out well because it kept that initial 1-on-1 blocking assignment, whether we blitzed the LB or not. Now that we actually have it on film, though, offenses are going to figure out how to scheme against it. So then the question becomes, what we will do to keep one step ahead?

It'll be interesting.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It’s fun to be playing a premiere game 5 weeks into the season!

This one very well could be for home field in the playoffs, hope we pull out all the stops even if means being weaker vs Ari next week.

Herbert is crazy good but not the type of runner that usually owns us, pressure him early and often, pushing the middle of the pocket will once again be huge like it was against Cousins, and Herbert holds the ball longer so hopefully Myles can get home a few times.

On O, you gotta go by how baker is throwing. They insist the shoulder is fine but we all last week that something is clearly wrong. I’m not buying this “he got excited” story. You don’t regress from the most accurate QB in the league to the worst in one week vs not that great a D.

If he’s throwing well we should work outside the hashes with designed rollouts for Baker and use the tight ends for blocking and confusion. The run game should feature heavy doses of counter traps, FB leads (sometimes with Hunt or Chubb at FB with Felton at HB), that will allow play action to see if James bites hit OBJ deep or Higgy in the intermediate, and then mix it up with Felton or Hunt in the flat with green ahead of them..

This will not be an easy one but if our guys pull it off it will be the best Browns standing since I can remember.

Big time “prove it” game since Herbert is the media darling of the moment

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
Now that we actually have it on film, though, offenses are going to figure out how to scheme against it. So then the question becomes, what we will do to keep one step ahead?

It'll be interesting.

Everything you do in football is a series of trade-offs. When they take one action to counter something we're doing, they're leaving something else open. I won't even remotely pretend to know what these things will be in any situation in our defenses, but I have no doubts that Woods & Ski do know, and very intimately, and I also have little doubt that Myles, Clowney, and the rest are well schooled up on what those adjustments are.

They may counter us in some of those looks by gambling that the LB isn't rushing and using that OG to double someone. Our counter to that is that as soon as the LB recognizes that he's free, he goes in while reading for a RB dump in the space he's vacating. Maybe Delpit is tasked with reading the same keys and if the LB goes, Delpit becomes responsible for any RB dump offs.

The beautiful thing is that it will all happen FAST, and we're the ones dictating things at that point.

Browns is the Browns

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, I wish that I had the know-how when it came to scheming for these things, but I obviously don't.

One might argue that overthinking things might be a potential weakness of our coaching staff, but preparedness has never been an issue (outside of maybe the very first game in a COVID environment). I have faith that Stefanski and Woods are prepared for the next phase and potential adjustments.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yeah, I definitely don't have the know-how, either, and there are a ton of concepts that I see guys explain when it comes to things like creating space or clearing areas for passing windows, etc... and it's all just a bit more than I want to put the effort into learning, but it's still really interesting.

I don't think we have to worry about this staff hitting that "paralysis by analysis" wall. They seem to have a pretty solid grasp on the things they rely on data for vs the things they rely on their eyes & instincts for.

Browns is the Browns

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So glad to see people start expressing trust in the folks we have handling all of this, that to me is the key they are top shelf people.

We see it everywhere with this team. Everything is done with a purpose and leads to somewhere.

But on what you 2 guys are talking about when you have an offense making adjustments to deal with you I believe you are dictating the game. Pace and direction.

They have film to look at and what they are seeing is speed fit and commitment. Counter that, I wish you luck.

Like the offense we have built we can do anything and everything from anywhere and everywhere. Our issues with Baker will get fixed...

And hey this is easily the most fun I have had watching Browns football in decades we deserve this and just think it all ends with the Lombardi.

I have all the faith in this team and staff I hear that in both of your responses how refreshing.....

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
and just think it all ends with the Lombardi.

or the Mayans forgot to carry a one and just before that final game is played a gigantic comet ends it all.

Browns is the Browns

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
Legend
Legend
Quote:
or the Mayans forgot to carry a one and just before that final game is played a gigantic comet ends it all.

Prp- the ultimate optimist.
Honestly, I think this might be the most 'Browns' statement ever made here-

rofl

we really have been some battered dawgs over the years, have we not?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

Prp- the ultimate optimist.
Honestly, I think this might be the most 'Browns' statement ever made here-

rofl

we really have been some battered dawgs over the years, have we not?

Umm, no Purp, the Mayans believed in a fire breathing space turtle as the destroyer:

Yes, Sci-Fi people, I know this is Gamera but we seem to be having a shortage of fire breathing space turtle gifs and not a single one dressed like a Mayan God, smdh.

And Purp, this is the year we have waited forever for IMHO, so I'm not worried about a turtle taking us out! Myles and the Browns D will shut that ish down.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/07/21 12:47 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend

My take on this game is not based upon anything other than gut feeling.

Baker has taken a lot of heat. He is a wired guy. He puts a ton of pressure on himself to perform.

I think he has a big game.

We can run on these guys. That is their weakness. Their pass defense has good numbers. So, you would think continue to run the ball.

We will. But I also believe the emphasis this week in practice is get the pass game going.

IMO we will go after these guys. The goal is still balance and in the end balance will be there.

However, I believe we will put up good passing numbers.
=======================================================

Our defense is killer and will continue to improve.

I think we will generate some turnovers in this game.

Herbert will get pressure like he has not seen before.
This will be a day he remembers and not in a good way.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c

We were never going to go 17-0 ... we aren't going 16-1 ... this is one of the toughest games on the schedule.

Traveling east to west is ALWAYS tough even if you play bad teams. Chargers are in mid season form and ticking. Their D is fierce. Herbert is the newest young darling of the NFL. . . .

I am not expecting a win. I am not expecting a loss either. I just think this is a really tough game. And the law of averages says that Baker's gotta throw a pick or two sometime soon. He played badly vs Vikings with no picks - while he could easily play well against the Chargers, simple math and probability says that at some point interceptions are coming. I guess that's also true for our D who was suffocating against Chi and Minn - we are probably dues a higher number of turnovers than we have seen so far too.

A great game to measure ourselves.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Yeah, that’s the reason I was happy to beat Minnesota. I was thinking 1-1 was a good outcome for the two games.

I also think 1-1 is a good outcome in the next two

We have to make our hay against Pittsburgh, Cincy, New England, Detroit, etc

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Agreed but I really enjoyed our win over the Vikings and I'd love to beat the Chargers. Two teams we've always had trouble beating.

T
Legend
Legend
T
This IS a playoff game! As much as a week 5 non divisional match up can be.

The loser of this game, Browns at. Chargers is likely OUT of the playoffs. (Not just now, but at the end of the year)
The situation involves two divisions with 3 teams at 3-1 in those divisions and a league with rules, that don't allow 3rd place teams in a division in the playoffs, pretty much no matter their record.

The tie breaking vs all of the afc west teams will simply "likely" come into effect concerning the Browns at the end of the season, and a loss in this game would put the Browns at 0-2 vs that division, with only 4 games total for consideration.

The chargers are in a division with 3, 3-1 teams not named the Chiefs, if they lose this game they likely won't finish in the top 2 of their division, will miss tie breaks against the AFC North teams, Ravens Browns, (other), and likely would be OUT of the playoffs.

A Game, where the loser of the game, is LIKELY OUT of the playoffs altogether,
Not just this week but AT the End of the year!

Is as much of a playoff game as a week 5 non divisional game can be.

But do the Players know that! But do all of them.

A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c. So, Tegna is back at odds with multiple satellite and cable companies. In the Toledo area, at least for me, this game will not be on t.v.

Well, not on dishnetwork anyway, or ...............just screw it. Screw the whole deal. Looks like I'll possibly soon be doing something else for t.v. Not Dish's fault - Tegna's fault, from what I can tell.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Where does this Browns team want to go?

One of these 3-1 teams wouldn't even make the playoffs because of the divisional rule problem. The Chargers and Browns can't Both go into the playoffs, the rest of the NFL isn't going to suddenly all lose out.

The NFL scheduled the Browns against the Chargers, this week.
So this week, the Browns can't beat down the Ravens, or beat down the Steelers, or the Chiefs in a 2nd chance, or the Broncos, yet, or the Raiders yet,
And the Browns can't smush out the Dolphins or the Bengals, or punish the Titans for taking a playoff spot with a weaker record, or the bengals or whomever.

The Browns only have one game they can win, THIS WEEK!, so they have to do it. If the Browns want to go, where not two teams can both go,
Then they have to prove, that it is the BROWNS that belong in first place, and schedule wise, there is only one team to beat, the team on the schedule.
They have to do it. It has to be done.
Have to knock some other team down, in order to stay out in front. And this week it is Beat the Chargers.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
j/c. So, Tegna is back at odds with multiple satellite and cable companies. In the Toledo area, at least for me, this game will not be on t.v.

Well, not on dishnetwork anyway, or ...............just screw it. Screw the whole deal. Looks like I'll possibly soon be doing something else for t.v. Not Dish's fault - Tegna's fault, from what I can tell.

on the 506 site it looks like WTOL will have the game. Will a digital antenna reach from where you're at?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
On any given Sunday, you typed their QB will feel the heat...well, most of us have seen Bosa in action in college and the PROS....he's elite and we counter with inexperience on blind side....pray for Baker....I hope we successfully run on them...we have to.....GO Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I'm in Florida and the digital won't get it done for me. SMILE.
Browns fans do what they got to do...I'm using Browns radio, CBS Sports for tracking field position and paying NFL small bucks to see highlights of each game on TV. I'd rather watch whole game, but going to the bar spending $40 bucks drinking/eating to get fat isn't smart. Direct TV seems a rip off....oh, well...GO Browns!!! Anyone got better idea than my solution in Florida.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
Legend
Legend
P
We're going to have to keep someone over on that left side to help our LT. Either a TE or possibly a RB depending on the play call. Even when Wills is in there that ankle prevents him from having the freedom of movement he normally has.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I like NFL game pass $100, but you can only watch after the game has aired

Joe Thomas #73
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Here is a little insight to Brandon Staley approach's on offense. NE Ohio's own.

Brandon Staley for the win
https://twitter.com/EliotCrist/status/1445747691485491203

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Fly there?

brownie Unleash the Elf! brownie

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
L
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: BADdog

These days, I pay around $170 per season for NFL Ticket. I only do it to ensure I see the Browns each week. How much is the Ticket in the U.S.?

gmstrong

-----------------

E
Legend
Legend
E
You can watch NFL games for free on Yahoo Sports app.

No Craps Given
L
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
L
Can you convert it from your cell phone to your telly?

Not that I’d try it, really. I’m used to what I’m used to, and I like the comfort of knowing my game will be on come Sundays. $170 a year is less than $4 a week; I’m not a rich guy but I can swing that. wink

Last edited by lampdogg; 10/09/21 06:31 PM.

gmstrong

-----------------

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Can you convert it from your cell phone to your telly?

Not that I’d try it, really. I’m used to what I’m used to, and I like the comfort of knowing my game will be on come Sundays. $170 a year is less than $4 a week; I’m not a rich guy but I can swing that. wink

Supposedly you can if you have an app that does that. But I dont know how it works.

No Craps Given
A
Legend
Legend
A
It would, if we had one.

Legend
Legend
We bought one years ago when our cable provider was involved with the same beef.

They are ridiculously inexpensive, easy to hook up, and good to have at times like these. I got ours at Radio Shack (how long ago was that?). I imagine they're prob not too hard to find- maybe even Target or WalMart. We still use ours in the guest room. It gets about 10 stations, including all the locals.

I hate these stupid beefs. The consumer always takes the hit no matter who wins the most recent fight.

Legend
Legend
I'm similar... I'm sure I pay too much for DirectTV... but I want something simple.... and I want to make sure I can watch the browns without issue.... before I was married I just did an antenna and went to the bar every weekend..... but once I got married and had kids, I try to not go to the bar as often smile

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
It would, if we had one.

Like Clem said, Walmart has them and they're inexpensive. The range is limited though, like 60 miles, you'll have to check the particular model. They are reliable, it's all I use while we're living at the campground (we're campground hosts. It's a great gig).

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Heck, Ollie's has pretty decent ones for $29 or so. (from memory, last time I was there) They can be mounted outside, or in the attic.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Originally Posted By: BADdog

These days, I pay around $170 per season for NFL Ticket. I only do it to ensure I see the Browns each week. How much is the Ticket in the U.S.?

Google says the NFL sunday ticket in the USA is 395.99 US dollars. rofl
99.00 a month for 4 months or a one time 395.99
Sure it is on top of inflated prices for basic services required to receive it too.

"We couldn't just offer it to everybody, at affordable rates, there has to be a permanent underclass so anyone who gets anything can feel, special."

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 42 Chargers 47 Beating the Chargers

Link Copied to Clipboard