Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Legend
Legend
P
So tell them all the good things and neglect to tell them the bad? And yes, I'm talking about high school level history.

I don't think you can even see, either that or you're pretending not to see, that what I'm talking about is being honest about our history from both sides. You have done nothing but proven my point that you only wish to show all the good while erasing the bad.

You're no less on a soap box than I am so you can take that garbage elsewhere.

Rationalizing genocide is not a good look.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
You know, things like genocide of Native Americans.

So are you saying that you want students between the ages of 5-18 to learn about the genocide of Native Americans? I always thought that was a lesson better taught at the post-secondary level.

However, It may be best that when our students learn about what it took to develop the US, they are taught to take context into account.
I mean, it took the actions of Columbus and co. to lay the foundation of a country that has helped millions of people through the advances of technology, medicine, philanthropy, (and compared to other countries) the most just, etc. A country that has protected weaker countries over the last 100+ years. - Without the actions of our early explorers and our forefathers, where would you be? Yes, Native Americans were killed as were many colonizers, and yes there was slavery and slavery is bad. However,
For you to sit here now, criticizing the people who took the morally comprising actions to develop this country is so ungracious.
Get off of your soapbox.

Columbus never set foot here. Why do we remember him?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2...e-remember-him/

Let's not let facts get in the way of revisionist history... and you called me a tard... smdh.

This is why CRT should be taught in every school at every grade level. You can't make up your own version of history and act like it's all fact. The genocide was not glorious in any way. The treatment of Native Americans, Black people, Chinese, and numerous immigrant groups were all victimized by whites in the settling/building of the United States! I do draw a line at shaming white kids for anything done by these people hundreds of years ago, but it is definitely something they should learn so they don't believe crap like you just said that is completely devoid of facts.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/14/21 07:08 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I go based on what I see too, and I see a hell of a lot of racism in your comments.

Where?

Quote:
Tell me one good thing about crt. I feel that parents have a right to approve/disapprove as to what their children are being taught in school. Personally, I feel that crt is akin to a submission of African American people.

I'm not arguing parents should have a say, but CRT is only being attacked because it makes bigots look bad. And your kid will learn it one way or the other. They either learn in school or they repeat the kind of things you say and learn on the street when they get in a fight over the things they say.

Donald doesn't like anything that advances POC or immigrants. He started the hate for CRT and wants your kids to learn DRT Donalds race theory... the one where all POC are serfs.

And what you said sounds racist. You just compared forcing kids to learn CRT to actual slavery. That is the only conclusion I could make from this: "Personally, I feel that crt is akin to a submission of African American people."

Quote:
- Why do you feel that White people have taken anything from you when it's clear that minorities are trying to immigrate to westernized countries on a daily basis because their homelands are underdeveloped garbage?

Please try to tell me you can't see your racist undertones here.

Quote:
I mean, you may want to sit back and realize how lucky you are to be in the US and not in the Middle East, or Africa, or South America.

Please try to tell me you can't see your racist undertones here or the utter ignorance you said it with. There are major modern cities all over the world and often the US cannot hold a candle to them. That goes for the CONTINENTS of Africa and South America, and the region known as the Middle East. As well as many countries.

This backwoods notion that the US is historically this "all that and a bag of chips" super nation is just lies. If you look at where we rank on healthcare, quality of life, nicest cities, racism, education, housing, or almost anything you've been told we are number one at and you will find a lie. Do some research.

Please try to tell me you can't see your racist undertones here.

Quote:
It’s essentially saying “all the help that has been given to black people by taxpayers has failed so let’s try another tactic.”

YIKES! Please try to tell me you can't see your racist undertones here.

Quote:
And more Black people kill more Black people, and more White people on a daily basis. Do you get this mad when you hear about all of black on black violence and murder in places like Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Los Aneles, Minneapolis, etc. ? Seriously do you?

Really? Please try to tell me you can't see your racist undertones here.

I could give you a pass if you had actual data backing this up, but I have never seen anything that says blacks kill more blacks and whites than anybody... That just is not factual.

Honestly, rather you realize it or not, you come across racist more than you don't in this forum. So sorry, but that's a you problem, I'm just pointing it out.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/14/21 07:36 PM.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:
Columbus never set foot here. Why do we remember him?

He's credited with discovering the America's for Spain. - Granted there were natives here first, but let's be honest without Columbus none of us would be able to enjoy the highly developed and advanced country we know today as the USA. You and the liberals included.

Quote:
Let's not let facts get in the way of revisionist history... and you called me a tard... smdh.
Correct, Lets go with the facts. Columbus discovered the new world, colonizers came in and fought an defeated native americans. Colonizers bought slaves from African royalty, African royalty also sold off prisoners and those perceived as threats to their crown as slaves. - These are facts. CRT wants to cover these facts up and make it look like native americans were this peaceful society that European colonizers came and destroyed. - That's not the truth though, I mean they were killing themselves with bows and arrows before the colonizers came along. As for slaves, again it was unfortunate but the truth is, not all slaves were taken by colonizers as I just mentioned many were sold by African Kings or by jailers. Africa wasn't this peaceful place that crt claims it to be. - It was a highly violent, dysfunctional, crime-ridden continent and it still is for the most part. - Again, this is the truth and that's what you asked for. This is also precisely why crt has been banned in several states and will continue to be banned in states that have competent leadership. Crt aims to diminish any pride that is remaining of the African American community in the US.

Quote:
This is why CRT should be taught in every school at every grade level. You can't make up your own version of history and act like it's all fact.

Read my post above. This is precisely what the left is trying to do with crt and that's why it's getting banned in more and more places.

Quote:
The genocide was not glorious in any way.

Nobody said it was.

Quote:
I do draw a line at shaming white kids for anything done by these people hundreds of years ago, but it is definitely something they should learn so they don't believe crap like you just said that is completely devoid of facts.

Shaming white kids and white people is precisely what people like you are trying to do.
But let me ask you a question, what other country has given more opportunities to minorities than the USA? I mean, you like to blame White people for doing the dirty work that it took to get this country established and developed. White people, unquestionably have made the same sacrifices as many minority groups - sending kids off to war, sending people to outer space, scrounging while paying for college, etc, etc and in this country we have Black and Hispanic people holding high political offices, making millions of dollars as athletes, working in education and the business sector, etc. - Does any country in Latin America have this? Does any country in Africa have this?

I'll repeat the question in case you try dodging it: What other country has given more opportunities to minorities than the USA?

Last edited by RememberMuni; 10/14/21 08:27 PM.
2 members like this: s003apr, fishtheice
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
[quote]
Shaming white kids and white people is precisely what people like you are trying to do.

Education and truth are shameful? Only in your eyes.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
And that's the actual point he's making without even realizing it. Part of our history is shameful. We didn't need to break every treaty we ever made with Native Americans to be a great nation. That's simply false. He just doesn't want the shameful part of our history taught to our children. And his excuse is it will make white children feel shame.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1893146 10/15/21 11:41 AM
T
Legend
Legend
T
What are people doing to help others have a better opportunity in 2021? Don't say American society because America's create losers first competition not cooperation is sacred mindset is bad for everybody.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Why was this topic started. And Why give it that title.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
mgh888 #1893252 10/16/21 06:42 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by mgh888
[quote=RememberMuni]

I think it is beyond education and truth

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet we haven't taught our children in hitsory classes the truth, ever.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Originally Posted by Swish
but dont worry, minorities. we will still get blamed for all the problems in the end. white people sending jobs to china and mexico? black peoples fault. the banking industry that is ran by white dudes corrupting the system? white americans will find a way to blame that on us, too. the corrupt government, ran by a vast majority of white americans from the federal to local level? lol, its the darkies fault.

its sad, but im not shocked about the state of the country. all the problems that conservative/right wing americans complain about have been created by people who look just. like. them.

but yea, its our fault still.

I guess you could list some of the more developed countries in Africa and Latin America and say "SEE WE KNOW HOW TO RUN THINGS ITS NOT OUR FAULT!".

- Why do you feel that White people have taken anything from you when it's clear that minorities are trying to immigrate to westernized countries on a daily basis because their homelands are underdeveloped garbage?

I mean, you may want to sit back and realize how lucky you are to be in the US and not in the Middle East, or Africa, or South America.

Absolutely nothing in this entire steaming pile of troll dung addressed any of Swish's points. It did however manage to empty the entire bucket of Archie Bunker/Tucker Carlson/News Max/Richard Spencer tropes and talking points. Congratulations. It's not surprising that you'd do your best to deflect, since not a thing he said was untrue.

Some day, you might like to describe for us what is like to be a regressive throwback cliche.
Somewhere there is a museum with some free space just waiting for you to move in.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
2 members like this: mgh888, OldColdDawg
jfanent #1894443 10/17/21 08:39 PM
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
“All those white nationalists and kkk members”! What a joke! You could round them all up and put them in First Energy Stadium. And it wouldn’t even be a sellout. The amount of angst generated by you people for what amounts to a pimple on the butt of an elephant is truly amazing.

Meanwhile, you celebrate organizations that spent a summer ago burning cities, destroying many minority owned businesses and assaulting police officers. Not a peep of condemnation. What a bizarre set of standards.

1 member likes this: RememberMuni
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Why was this topic started. And Why give it that title.

As if you could decipher any type of explanation, I might offer you... When you have learned to express yourself in a way others can understand, ask me again. Your posts grow more nonsensical daily. It is like reading that AI Bot's posts, that somebody tried to train with twitter feedback, as it slowly devolved into bigoted fascist rhetoric, then crazy ideas, then total logic failure across the board, eventually training itself to troll logical quality posters until it had to be unplugged.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
“All those white nationalists and kkk members”! What a joke! You could round them all up and put them in First Energy Stadium. And it wouldn’t even be a sellout. The amount of angst generated by you people for what amounts to a pimple on the butt of an elephant is truly amazing.

Meanwhile, you celebrate organizations that spent a summer ago burning cities, destroying many minority owned businesses and assaulting police officers. Not a peep of condemnation. What a bizarre set of standards.

More proof that facts don't matter and the Trumpians spew crap devoid of reality.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1894600 10/18/21 11:25 AM
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
And that post was proof you have no idea what you are talking about!

P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess you don't think Trump's appointed head of Homeland security knew what he was talking about either?

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/poli...hs-homeland-threat-assessment/index.html

Yes, he was Trumps guy.

Trump Nominates Chad Wolf To Be Homeland Security Chief

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/905946883/trump-nominates-chad-wolf-to-be-homeland-security-chief

Trump's Homeland Security chief said it in 2020. Biden's said it in 2021. So both Republicans and Democrats reached the same conclusion and you're sitting here trying to minimize it and claim you're the only one who knows what they're talking about. Maybe you should listen to the actual experts on the topic from both parties rather than keep spouting your self imposed beliefs that are in no way rooted in facts.

BTW- You must have missed it. Down to almost every poster on this board, liberal, conservative and Trumpian, (no conservative and Trumpian aren't the same thing), condemned the criminal actions during the summer riots. People such as yourself however, keep trying to downplay the threat of white supremacy that both parties Homeland security see as the biggest terrorist threat to our nation. Great job!

It's also funny how some of you never want to admit that over 90% of those summer protests were peaceful.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1894700 10/18/21 07:52 PM
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Why don’t you go into some African American neighborhoods and ask the people what their top ten concerns are. You know what won’t be on their lists. White nationalism. What will?? Oh insignificant things like absentee fathers, crappy public schools and young thugs running around shooting innocent people. Those are their concerns. Maybe you had better get in there and convince them they should fear white nationalists.

Peaceful protests eh. Are you that reporter who was reporting on the “mostly peaceful” protests while buildings burned? Why don’t you ask the small business owners in Kenosha, Minneapolis and other towns who were burned out by these rioters about the “mostly peaceful protests. Ask the 2000+ police officers who were injured about those “mostly peaceful” protests. Shoot, ask the insurance companies who shelled out billions of dollars to people who lost everything. Yeah, right, mostly peaceful.

BLM is a bunch of marxists who would love to take our country down. Just really great people.

4 members like this: RememberMuni, Ballpeen, fishtheice
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You should probably delete that post.

Your handle is "keithfromxenia" and you're trying to put words in the mouth of the urban black population.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Your handle is "keithfromxenia" and you're trying to put words in the mouth of the urban black population.

You cant handle that he spoke the truth.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: fishtheice
EveDawg #1894745 10/19/21 08:22 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ha, nice use of the word "handle." Kudos.

I never said Keith was wrong, necessarily. I think he is, but I'm not going to make such a presumption. I'd like to actually hear from the people themselves to corroborate his point. I do find it interesting that someone from Xenia and now apparently Cape Coral is telling someone they need to go into an African American neighborhood and then presuming what the population of that neighborhood will say.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
DL,
I'd love to hear your white hot take on the Opioid epidemic. I'm sure your perspective from Mason, OH is as pertinent as Keith's thoughts on urban topics.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Nothing you posted in your response addresses the facts I posted. Nothing. It's a nice deflection but facts are facts. It is typical that you would try and change the topic to "what people think" since that's what you were posting which I refuted. News flash. What you "think and feel" doesn't change the fact that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in our nation.

In case you missed it, people didn't "think or feel" 9/11 was getting ready to happen either. But it did.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by oobernoober
DL,
I'd love to hear your white hot take on the Opioid epidemic. I'm sure your perspective from Mason, OH is as pertinent as Keith's thoughts on urban topics.

HAHA! You're obviously joking to make a really good point, but oddly enough, I spent a few years doing criminal defense work in Greene County (Xenia), with the vast majority of my cases being heroin-related. It's really bad there. Off-topic I know, but it's just funny that you mentioned that.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
i really struggle to understand why people are obsessed with skin tone.

black and latino's fight in america has always been about being treated as equal americans. women (in general) has always centered around being treated as equal.

and not equal outcome. thats stupid. equal opportunity.

but it seems to be an increasing about of white americans who fight is based around be white first, not american. i keep seeing this comments/videos on youtube and every other social media platform with these guys talking about white identity.

but then when black/latino/asian americans fight for equality, all of a sudden them same dudes talk about their european heritage.

then when people counter that with some of the great things european countries do to take care of their people, the counter is always "Well thats commie/socialist nonsense."

so i cant help but to think their european heritage only matters when people who dont look like them open their mouths.

like, do people not understand how boring it would be to have only one ethnicity in this country? all white, or all black, or whatever? my god that would be a bore fest. it'd be like watching a non stop marathon of meryl streep movies. this country is great BECAUSE of diversity. this country is great BECAUSE of multiculturalism. i would be so ticked off to live in a country where i could ONLY eat italian food, or mexican food, or soul food. good lord that would suck.

and then whats worse, people can't even define what american culture is. and thats the point; american culture is a mixture of all cultures coming together and sharing with one another. thats why interracial marriages of ANY type is up. thats why the number of multiracial kids is skyrocketing. we have so many multiracial kids that i can make a legitimate argument that American isn't the just a nationality, its also it's own ethnicity. thats why we're the #1 country in the world. we got everything here for everyone to experience.

my arguments have always been based around being treated equally. its gets dank and rough sometimes, but never in my life have i ever considered myself superior to another american based on something stupid as skin tone.

and yet we got more and more people trying to identify with their political ideology over their nationality. look to tucker carlson as an example. so obsessed with his right wing ideology that he did a week long expose in hungary and presented it as the new mecca for right wing ideology. thats some straight up unamerican crap right there.

i need people to seriously pick a struggle. either you want to stay attached to your european heritage, or you just want to be american. a while ago i posted my ancestry results. it was cool to know.....and made no difference in anything. i have no attachment to africa or europe. i dont know much about african culture, nor do i care to other than for economic reasons (we seriously need a trade deal cause china is whooping our asses in that department).

are we as americans gonna actually embrace the melting pot we market to the rest of the world?

or do we plan on staying just a collection of demographics?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
DL,

HAHA! You're obviously joking to make a really good point, but oddly enough, I spent a few years doing criminal defense work in Greene County (Xenia), with the vast majority of my cases being heroin-related. It's really bad there. Off-topic I know, but it's just funny that you mentioned that.
Nice job blowing my overall point out of the water.... :-p

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Swish #1894817 10/19/21 01:05 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
When division among the races is being used as a tool to stoke the fire it will always be used. As long as it will bring out extremists while the rest of their base just doesn't seem to care either way, it serves their purpose. As long as they embrace people who spew such hate, there's no reason for it to change. You know, if you speak out against it you're politically correct or labeled a snowflake. Those are the new mantras they use when someone is a decent human being and the excuse they use not to be one.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1894835 10/19/21 05:41 PM
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
I get it ,pit. I get it. It is tough, really tough to make an argument when one side of the argument has demonstrable evidence, showing damage done, havoc wreaked, businesses burned to the ground and injured police officers. All done by lunatic left wing terrorists. The other side has someone saying “ we believe that” white supremacist are going to do damage. Hmm. Well ok. What you needed pit was for all the damage done in Kenosha wi to be done by white supremecists. That would have just tickled you pink. But sadly every bit of it was done by those radical BLM folks you lov so dearly plus probably some of those antifa thugs . Of course a lot of them came from out of town to do their damage.

Pit, you need some credible examples of evil white supremecists doing evil deeds. I am going to help you out right now. I have a vague recollection from 2-3 years ago an evil white supremecists came up to some democratic senators and congressmen playing baseball on a ball field. He would have killed most of them if someone had not intervened and shot him. Now that is an example of white………. wait a minute. That incident is becoming clearer to me now. It was not a white supremecist, it was a radical left wing terrorist. And he was shooting republican congressmen and senators. Well, dang, pit. I guess I cannot help you.

Maybe check with that Portland dawg fellow. Maybe the people rioting in that town for months were white supremecists. Most likely not though.

You know one odd thing pit. Many of the businesses that were burned down that summer were minority owned. You would think white supremecists would have wanted in on that. But once again it is as your left wing radical terrorists that did it all.

3 members like this: WSU Willie, EveDawg, fishtheice
mgh888 #1894837 10/19/21 06:13 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
[quote=RememberMuni]

That depends entirely on how they are taught.

yebat' Putin
1 member likes this: WSU Willie
P
Legend
Legend
P
All I needed was the proof that our experts in terrorism, both Republican and Democrats agreed that white supremacist are the biggest terrorist threat in our nation. I have that and provided that. You have danced from claiming the threat was small. When I shown that was disproven you moved to saying people in the inner city didn't care about that. Now you've switched to comparing a takeover of our democracy and an attempt to overturn our fair election process to summer riots. It appears you have more dance moves than Michael Jackson had.

It appears you not only forgot about Charlottesville but also the fact that there were 140 police officers injured on January 6th as well.

You know, it's kind of odd how people such as yourself have described your party as "the moral majority", "The Christian right", "the party of personal responsibility", and "the party of family values", only to show you have no less excuses than the part you claim has no morals. Your only excuse seems to have boiled down to, "Yeah, but I don't think we're as bad as you guys are" in the end. Job well done.

When ANTIFA tries to overthrow the elections, let me know.

#gmstrong
Swish #1894877 10/19/21 08:39 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted by Swish
black and latino's fight in america has always been about being treated as equal americans. women (in general) has always centered around being treated as equal.

You don't speak for all Latinos or Blacks. Many of my Latino and Black friends embrace all of the opportunities that have been offered to them in this highly advanced, westernized country. Many of them have family currently living in 3rd world countries that would love to be here. In my opinion, Blacks and Latinos have had equal treatment for decades. It's not fair for liberals to take away from the accomplishments of other minorities who work hard and prosper in the USA.

but then when black/latino/asian americans fight for equality, all of a sudden them same dudes talk about their european heritage.

But the Blacks and Latinos who have worked hard and persevered here in the US are highly embarassed by the contingent of their brethren who have been afforded the same opportunities and have failed. Liberals love to blame white people for the shortcomings of minorities. The problem is, due to European philosophy and western ingenuity, many Blacks and Latinos have made much better lives for their families in the US than they would have in their homelands.
It's also very easy to see how well Asians have done in this country.

then when people counter that with some of the great things european countries do to take care of their people, the counter is always "Well thats commie/socialist nonsense."

How do you think Europe got to where it is today as far as knowledge, advancement, and development? - Answer that question and it will clear up a lot of confusion here. Also, look at what threatens to destroy Europe. - Answer that question and it will clear up a lot of confusion here.

this country is great BECAUSE of diversity. this country is great BECAUSE of multiculturalism.

I agree, but could you maybe discuss how this country is great because of diversity and multiculturalism? What facets of diversity and multiculturalism are great?

i would be so ticked off to live in a country where i could ONLY eat italian food, or mexican food, or soul food. good lord that would suck.

We have these options because of free enterprise and capitalism. - Two things that the right loves and leftists despise.

american culture is a mixture of all cultures coming together and sharing with one another.

Which is why it sickened me to see that loser Kapernick kneeling for the American flag. - He is a multiracial guy who was put up for adoption and raised in privilege by White people. Attended a college built and developed in one of the most conservative states in the union. He made millions of dollars because in the USA we find ways for people to capitalize on their talent - in his case it was athletics. He signs a multimillion dollar contract with Nike - one of the most empirical corporations in the world. Then the sob has the nerve to kneel for the national anthem and criticize the imperialism that built the nfl and Nike. - A complete moron.

thats why interracial marriages of ANY type is up. thats why the number of multiracial kids is skyrocketing.

I'm in one myself, and I have a multiracial kid myself. - And she was given to attend the multiracial, diverse public school down the road or attend the all white private school a little further down the road. - Just like LeBron, you can guess which school she chose to attend.

in my life have i ever considered myself superior to another american based on something stupid as skin tone.

Nobody has the right to feel superior based on skin tone. And nobody has the right to blame skin tone for feelings inferiority, or for lack of success in the USA.

and yet we got more and more people trying to identify with their political ideology over their nationality. look to tucker carlson as an example.

I happen to think that this is exactly what several people on this board are doing - people that I tend to disagree with mind you. But, I'm not a psychologist, so those are just my feelings.

i need people to seriously pick a struggle. either you want to stay attached to your european heritage, or you just want to be american.

Thank you mother Europe for being the bastion of ingenuity and higher learning in the world we know it as today. Thank you for laying the cultural, economic, and political systems while the United States was in its infancy. - It led to many White people and minorities prospering. Unfortunately mother Europe, we have a new wave of politicians that are seeking to destroy what you made great.

1 member likes this: WSU Willie
P
Legend
Legend
P
This is some of the most sickening propaganda I've seen on this board in some time.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
So far you represent the exact opposite of what I hope this country to be.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
PitDAWG #1895062 10/20/21 06:31 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
It's evident that you don't agree with me. I suppose that if you could prove anything I wrote as untrue, you would have done it by now. So, you resort to calling it propaganda. Think what you want, but understand that just because the truth doesn't fit your narrative doesn't make it propaganda.

Swish #1895064 10/20/21 06:54 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Fair enough. But understand that in my opinion the only way we'll get the America we all want is by encouraging people of all colors to stop buying into the liberal propaganda that pits minorities against everybody else.

EveDawg #1895100 10/21/21 01:30 AM
Legend
Legend
[/b]
Originally Posted by EveDawg

You cant handle that he spoke My Truth.

Now it's fixed- for accuracy.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are espousing a kinder version of race superiority. Just slightly better wording of white supremacy. You know, if it weren't for us white people where would you be? You should thank us for slavery because if it weren't for slavery you wouldn't be here. If it weren't for the great white race you wouldn't have all the modern conveniences you have today.

It's basically nothing more than racist rhetoric. People have shown your message to be wrong for generations now. No need in me doing it again.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/22/21 04:00 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Mostly honest question... am I "allowed" to say anything to a black person on the subject of race?

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Mostly honest question... am I "allowed" to say anything to a black person on the subject of race?

yes.

at first, the headlight was strange as hell because i thought that was the entire point; to view each other as "one of us.'

then i read the actual article and thread, and it became more clear what the issue was.

basically, yes, the black woman is privliged. the issue is that people only viewed her as "one of them" based on income class. the moment they don't see eye to eye on the issues, that's where the disconnect comes from.

to put it another way, its like when a white person talks trash about a minority. but despite you being a minority, they go "oh i dont mean you, you're one of the good ones."

but in this specific case, this lady is the epitome of the term "first world problems." she got everything she wants, married to a wealthy ass dude, is mixed race herself, in the social class she always wanted, and yet is still complaining. i get trying to talk more about race relations in a private school, because as we all know; its mostly white kids. however, it seemed like she was basing her sole purpose of being your typical PTO parent/staff around race. and people got understandably annoyed with it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1896166 10/22/21 07:12 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I didn't read it that way at all. She is saying yes, I'm lucky enough to be privileged (income, education, etc.), but I also get the racism slights that those in the hood do, that every black person does. She kind of comes off like she feels like she is being silenced when she brings up general black racism issues in the company of her white peers because they see her as beyond all of that due to her privilege, but she's not. Then she goes on to spell out examples.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Race Relations

Link Copied to Clipboard