Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1892235 10/11/21 02:07 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
This article is long, so I'm just posting the link. Good read.

Black People Formed One of the Largest Militias in the U.S. Now Its Leader Is In Prosecutors’ Crosshairs.

https://www.thetrace.org/2021/10/nfac-black-militia-grandmaster-jay-prosecution/

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think this segment of the article explains a lot.

Quote:
That September night, federal prosecutors claim, Grandmaster Jay aimed his rifle at a group of officers conducting surveillance on a rooftop. He faces three to 27 years in prison if convicted of the charges.

It's no different than the restrictions and charges anyone would face which has such charges leveled against them. Any militia group taking to the streets armed should be seriously looked at.

Now I have no way of knowing if the man is guilty of these charges. But the fact he is being charged with them is why this is going on. Some of crazy things and rhetoric contained in the article are just that. Trying to act as though he is being treated any differently than anyone else facing these charges and trying to compare it to how it's similar to what happened during or after slavery is why and how much of the actual BLM movement gets dismissed by so many people.

These type of articles do more harm than good.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1892259 10/11/21 03:27 PM
Legend
Legend
I agree with you. I'm not going to weigh in on whether this guy is guilty or not but the still photos seem to show him pointing the gun at something.. and you have to be an incredibly ignorant gun user to point a loaded (I assume it was loaded) gun at somebody to use the flashlight that's attached to it.

He also says that he doesn't want his few emotional outbursts to overshadow his overall message of peace and justice. Well, you only get to say this once:

"If you kill us, we will kill you, point f—ing blank,” he said in a video. “If we can’t get to you, we’re gonna go after your family members. If we can’t get them, we’re gonna go after your church members. If we can’t get them, we’re gonna go after your co-workers. If we can’t get them, f— it, we’ll just go after anybody.”

And it will overshadow anything you've ever said in your life, no matter how many times you said it... sorry.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Ding, ding, ding!

/thread

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
You know all those White Nationalists, KKK members and other redneck factions that think they have a corner on guns.... Perhaps what this is doing (among other things) is sending a message that other people are armed to the teeth as well..

Hate saying it, but hey, it might be a good thing.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
T
Legend
Legend
T
The American! Spends 40 hours a year!!! In Traffic Jams! to and from work.
(the question asks, "What would you do if you could save 40 hours a year?"

Anybody who ever tells you you're saving something, i.e. save the money you were going to spend on (anything), is an evil salesperson, who already feels they own the stuff they are about to take from you by telling you you are saving money in another area.

NOW SOLVE THAT! Solve the problem, that american workers spend 40 hours a year, or 4 hours a day, or Whatever the number was! (it had a 4 in it), in traffic jams...
Because those American workers.. flamingmad
How Dare they!!
How dare they WASTE! minutes! of THEIR WEEK!
When those workers... Need!!!

To be at the loom! running more textile looms than yesterday!! making more pennies! for the Company Boss! and the Company Owner!!!

THEY CAN'T BE WASTING OUR COMPANIES TIME! runnin back and forth, back and forth, in traffic jams!!
If they don't increase their production, for the betterment of the COMPANY!!
They are going to get Fired! And then where are they going to go!
They need to put the COMPANIES! THE CORPORATIONS INTERESTS FIRST!! ABOVE TEHIR OWN FAMILY,
Now take the pay cut!~ and get the heck out of my office!
(Can you believe these people, wasting time in traffic jams, what the' is wrong with them. Don't they know how lucky they are to have jobs in the first place.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
You know all those White Nationalists, KKK members and other redneck factions that think they have a corner on guns.... Perhaps what this is doing (among other things) is sending a message that other people are armed to the teeth as well..

Geesh...

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

What on earth is a redneck faction?

If you're saying that every law abiding citizen has a right to own a firearm, you're finally getting the picture.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
speaking of race relations:

whats funny is that the rich white people are about to get their heads chopped off by middle/poor white people.

the civil war that the right keeps yelling about is gonna be between mainly white americans. good ole class warfare right now.

but dont worry, minorities. we will still get blamed for all the problems in the end. white people sending jobs to china and mexico? black peoples fault. the banking industry that is ran by white dudes corrupting the system? white americans will find a way to blame that on us, too. the corrupt government, ran by a vast majority of white americans from the federal to local level? lol, its the darkies fault.

its sad, but im not shocked about the state of the country. all the problems that conservative/right wing americans complain about have been created by people who look just. like. them.

but yea, its our fault still.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
oh yea, its obviously the jews fault as well.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Legend
Legend
T
one anti-racist thing you can do is support white owned businesses."

^ That is racist. and is a suggestion from an actual website.

Now. It shouldn't matter who owns a business. And if you think you can only support WHITE owned business, because the owner is white then that would be racist!

And you need to change. it shouldn't matter who owns a business, if you like a product or service, do business with it.
And if you only support white owned businesses that is as racist as the separate bathrooms and water fountains memes.

Legend
Legend
Isn’t the biggest threat to white owned businesses in America…other white Americans?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1892636 10/12/21 11:00 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T
I think it's the KGB's and Chinese control of the democrat partys implementation of Marxism, but all I have are my own eyes to go on.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
From your posts, I can tell that your eyes lie their asses off.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I just assume he’s had his eyes gouged out.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

somebody explain that video to me.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1892777 10/13/21 02:23 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Don't worry, some of them will make excuses.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish #1892784 10/13/21 02:58 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Self-explanatory Swish, bigoted police officer goes after black kid for no damn reason. Black people get more than their fair share of this crap, but I must tell you Swish, I have seen white kids get their asses beat by bad cops before too. Kid got out of a sheriff's cruiser at waffle house one night some 15 years ago or so, I watched him walk in. His face was covered in blood, he was holding his arm and stomach in pain, and when I asked if he was alright or needed help, he told me about the cop picking him up while walking in a black puffy coat and went at him like he was suspected of burglary. Then he took him to an isolated location and beat the crap out of him. After he drove him to waffle house and dumped him with a threat, he'd do worse if the kid ever said anything. Kid was scared to death.

The only reason I tell that story is that I can see how this feels and why anyone who experienced it would feel like they are in an episode of the Twighlight zone.

Legend
Legend
im glad you told that story.

but ive been agreed with you on that. cops aren't just harassing/assaulting minorities; they're doing it to everyone.

but some white americans look at that and go "well, it happens to us too."

i look at that and go "yea, and thats MESSED up, something has to be done about it."

but, ya know....

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1892819 10/13/21 07:38 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: Swish
but dont worry, minorities. we will still get blamed for all the problems in the end. white people sending jobs to china and mexico? black peoples fault. the banking industry that is ran by white dudes corrupting the system? white americans will find a way to blame that on us, too. the corrupt government, ran by a vast majority of white americans from the federal to local level? lol, its the darkies fault.

its sad, but im not shocked about the state of the country. all the problems that conservative/right wing americans complain about have been created by people who look just. like. them.

I guess you could list some of the more developed countries in Africa and Latin America and say "SEE WE KNOW HOW TO RUN THINGS ITS NOT OUR FAULT!".

- Why do you feel that White people have taken anything from you when it's clear that minorities are trying to immigrate to westernized countries on a daily basis because their homelands are underdeveloped garbage?

I mean, you may want to sit back and realize how lucky you are to be in the US and not in the Middle East, or Africa, or South America.

Last edited by RememberMuni; 10/13/21 07:39 PM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni

I guess you could list some of the more developed countries in Africa and Latin America and say "SEE WE KNOW HOW TO RUN THINGS ITS NOT OUR FAULT!".

- Why do you feel that White people have taken anything from you when it's clear that minorities are trying to immigrate to westernized countries on a daily basis because their homelands are underdeveloped garbage?

I mean, you may want to sit back and realize how lucky you are to be in the US and not in the Middle East, or Africa, or South America.

there's a whole lot can say about this....but then the last sentence told me everything i need to know.

the fact you referred to 3 different regions of the world as if they're just one big ass country is just...well, unsurprising.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1892836 10/13/21 10:14 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You sure are lucky bro, you could be in a s-hole country! Then where would you be? Other than surrounded by POC... smdh

Can't do it bro. I know that Muni probably doesn't understand how that sounded, but damn... I just keep seeing that kind of crap in here all the damn time. Sometimes I wish "these people" would buy a clue.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
You sure are lucky bro, you could be in a s-hole country! Then where would you be? Other than surrounded by POC... smdh

Can't do it bro. I know that Muni probably doesn't understand how that sounded, but damn... I just keep seeing that kind of crap in here all the damn time. Sometimes I wish "these people" would buy a clue.

whats crazy is that i love this country because we are mutli-cultural.

but for the American right, specifically whites on the far right, only they are allowed to complain about whats wrong in this country.

but the moment americans who are POC complain, we seem to get comments like Muni.

thats why i gotta make sure to separate white liberals from the right. cause im cool with you guys. i love you guys.

i used to love white conservatives as well. but they are most certainly a dying breed, and they're being replaced by guys like Muni.

sucks. wish we could get those dudes back.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1892841 10/13/21 10:30 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Funny, I've never thought of you as my black friend or mixed friend or POC friend... Sure, I acknowledge that you are a person of color. And I know you don't mean anything by what you just said (identifying the politics of your white friends), but the times we are in make you feel like you have to say it like that... and that is sad.

And I don't care what anyone says, Trump brought that ish to the table and made America hate again.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/13/21 10:31 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Holy Moly...

You do realize that black and minority is not the same as...

Nope, not gonna waste my time...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Swish #1892849 10/14/21 01:14 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I used to identify as Conservative, but don't anymore because of the dynamic you mention that has taken over. I suppose I might be close to what you are talking about, though.

Something dawned on me the other day. The notion on the right has moved from policy-driven stances to a perceived threat of self-preservation. The seeds of that were obviously laid beforehand and then went in full bloom during the last administration.

But, basically, before there used to be at least some philosophe dynamic on that side. Self-interested politicians (McConnell) began doing things that didn't help their constituents, so they needed to galvanize them with something other than "look how our policies are working"...and, well, when you keep sewing that much fear and anger, eventually people are going to look for a champion to take out the perceived villain by any means necessary.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
If I was single I would be all for some race relations 😈

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
F
Legend
Legend
F
I think too many of you guys spend way too much time reading news feeds and articles, it's affected your view of the real world, and compartmentalized things into small groups of evil doers.

The old saying, "garbage in, garbage out", if all you read is how the world sucks, and people sucks, and things suck., you go around thinking everything sucks.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
I think too many of you guys spend way too much time reading news feeds and articles, it's affected your view of the real world, and compartmentalized things into small groups of evil doers.

The old saying, "garbage in, garbage out", if all you read is how the world sucks, and people sucks, and things suck., you go around thinking everything sucks.

that doesnt make sense. that requires us to ignore the fact that these clowns are actively engaging in this trash behavior in public.

the non stop whining about CRT by parents are happening in REAL life. the trash in Charlottesville happened in REAL life. the people storming the capital and people getting increasingly violent over their belief the election is stolen is happening in REAL life.

the news feed and articles is showing us that this aren't one off problems.

but, i guess thats a matter of perspective.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1892868 10/14/21 08:16 AM
F
Legend
Legend
F
Sorry, my reply was not necessarily related to this topic directly, it was more a general take on this whole Political Forum and the attitudes, hatred, arguing, attacking and insults that many pass back and forth. I just happen to be in this one when it really hit me.

I read this forum because it gives me insight and perspective that I don't have on topics, but the posturing, chest thumping, hate spewing crap really drags it all down.

Add in the random sentence generated posts by Throw, and some topics are just unreadable. smile

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
1 member likes this: s003apr
Legend
Legend
my bad bro. i understand.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
Add in the random sentence generated posts by Throw, and some topics are just unreadable. smile

That could be said for every forum on Dawgtalkers. wink

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I know that Muni probably doesn't understand how that sounded, but damn...

Don't fool yourself. He knows exactly how it sounds. He's like many on the right these days. He just doesn't care how it sounds.

#gmstrong
Swish #1892928 10/14/21 11:49 AM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
the non stop whining about CRT by parents are happening in REAL life.

Tell me one good thing about crt. I feel that parents have a right to approve/disapprove as to what their children are being taught in school. Personally, I feel that crt is akin to a submission of African American people. It’s essentially saying “all the help that has been given to black people by taxpayers has failed so let’s try another tactic.” - I can see why more African Americans despise crt as compared to the liberals in this country.

Quote:
Charlottesville happened in REAL life.

And more Black people kill more Black people, and more White people on a daily basis. Do you get this mad when you hear about all of black on black violence and murder in places like Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Los Aneles, Minneapolis, etc. ? Seriously do you?

Quote:
the people storming the capital and people getting increasingly violent over their belief the election is stolen is happening in REAL life.

BLM and Antifa losers caused millions upon millions more in damages, and killed hundreds of more people, and looted and rioted and stole millions of dollars worth of merchandise is real life also.

Quote:
the news feed and articles is showing us that this aren't one off problems.but, i guess thats perspective.

I go based on what I see. I see schools, neighborhoods, and cities that were once great are now dangerous, unsightly, and are all victims of stupid politicians who are elected by people that don’t know any better.
I see the news media and many athletes and celebrities influencing people like you but mingling or living around the people they claim to support.
Lunch is over I’ll check back later…

P
Legend
Legend
P
Nobody during the summer riots tried to overturn the election or take over the capital. CRT is simply telling the truth. Something many like you don't want American children to learn. Keep promoting that our children be taught propaganda. That's what I was taught in school and then had to go seek the truth for myself.
Quote:
I feel that parents have a right to approve/disapprove as to what their children are being taught in school.
So you think hiding history from every student should be decided by the parents of some students?

You know, things like genocide of Native Americans. How confederate war statues weren't even erected until long after the civil war was over and when Jim Crow laws were being passed. Much as if they were celebrating a new suppression of blacks and their rights. I could go on. But suppressing the truth from the future leaders of our nation is what's gotten us to where we are today.

One thing I was taught in school was how Russians and the communists taught propaganda in their schools to indoctrinate their children into believing things the way they wanted them to believe them. Only to learn later that our schools do the exact same thing.

And you promote it continues that way.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1892933 10/14/21 12:12 PM
Legend
Legend
Just don’t bro. You already know it’s a waste of time.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I go based on what I see too, and I see a hell of a lot of racism in your comments. But I'm sure you are good with that as long as white people aren't "replaced". smh

PitDAWG #1892981 10/14/21 03:24 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
You know, things like genocide of Native Americans.

So are you saying that you want students between the ages of 5-18 to learn about the genocide of Native Americans? I always thought that was a lesson better taught at the post-secondary level.

However, It may be best that when our students learn about what it took to develop the US, they are taught to take context into account.
I mean, it took the actions of Columbus and co. to lay the foundation of a country that has helped millions of people through the advances of technology, medicine, philanthropy, (and compared to other countries) the most just, etc. A country that has protected weaker countries over the last 100+ years. - Without the actions of our early explorers and our forefathers, where would you be? Yes, Native Americans were killed as were many colonizers, and yes there was slavery and slavery is bad. However,
For you to sit here now, criticizing the people who took the morally comprising actions to develop this country is so ungracious.
Get off of your soapbox.

Last edited by RememberMuni; 10/14/21 03:28 PM.
Swish #1892983 10/14/21 03:39 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Just don’t bro. You already know it’s a waste of time.

Perhaps.
However, I'm just not going to let people sit on here and point fingers and play the victim without encouraging them see things from a different perspective.
I've seen people immigrate to the US over the last 30 years from Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East and contribute great things to our American Society. - I've seen it in Europe also.

So understand me getting a little annoyed when blm, antifa, celebrities, athletes, liberals etc. feel compelled to blame the hand that has fed them for generations for their own shortcomings.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I go based on what I see too, and I see a hell of a lot of racism in your comments.

Where?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Race Relations

Link Copied to Clipboard