Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted by Milk Man
OBJ could still be running. Not sure why Hunt didn't pitch it. Baker and OBJ's body language looked like they were expecting Hunt to pitch it.

Is it personal or something the players have against OBJ? I've been trying to focus on his whole demeanor and body language since his return and he seems to just be going through the motions. Is it because he is hurt again, just doesn't really care anymore or just misses Landry. His 2 critical drops are lack of concentration. Too many things going on in his head and around him? Barring anything miraculous, I think everyone knows his days are numbered here.

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
beginning to think last season was a fluke.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
Legend
We can't have nice things.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
I think Hunt just thought he has it. I seriously doubt he has anything against obj. I doubt that any of them do. I do not doubt that people are reading WAY too much i to things with no context and seeing what they want to see.

People are wanting to see the Giants OBJ, but this offense doesn't feature one guy like that.

Eh, it doesn't matter... by the time we see Landry & OBJ out there together again, we will be out of the race.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
There’s such a weird, weird dynamic with OBJ and this offense. It’s like one of those oil/water toys that never mix. It’s just not working.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
Legend
Legend
M
And if we're all being honest with ourselves, it hasn't worked since he got here. Yes, there have been flashes every now and again, but overall, its been pretty bad. Add in the injuries issues each year and what he makes, I think it will be time to move on.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No doubt about it. What’s he had? Maybe 5 good plays? Maybe 2 times he positively impacted a win (at NYJ at DAL)

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
O
Legend
Legend
O
Thank you (and others) that have posted about JJ3's profile in terms of the type of safety he is. This will help me watch the defense's play a little better.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 14 Cardinals 37 Postgame Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard