Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Damanshot #1899225 11/04/21 10:17 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
People hated Trump and they did not like Biden. Hate for Trump is why Biden won.

Gas
Covid
Unemployment
No products on shelves
Inflation
Education and history
Taxes

This happens all of the time in the history of the country. There is a reaction and a retraction from the initial reaction.

The gas thing is because RED has been lying about it. Presidents do not have control over gas prices..

The Covid thing is because Trump and his minions Lied about it, tried to down play it. Biden inherited a mess of lies and deceit

No Products on shelves once again, has nothing to do with who ever is president.. That's another RED lie

Educations and History is wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for RED trying to change it

Taxes have not changed,., But should,, I want the wealthy and corporations to pay their fair share... Trump gave it away

We can if you wish, explore each of these but the results are going to be the same,,, Trumpians lie

LOL stop protecting Biden. You don't know him and he's not your friend or your family member. He is the head coach of the United States. His job is to get stuff done or get fired.

Also, the rest of it was exactly my point. Biden got elected because people hated trump so much... not because they liked Biden or thought he would be a good President.

people are pissed because:
Gas
Covid
Unemployment
No products on shelves
Inflation
Education and history
Taxes

they take it out on politicians the same way football fans take out their anger with an 1-16 season

I will kill ObamaCare: He failed
I will Make Mexico PAY for the wall: He failed

Trump said that,, he couldn't get it done,,, Even with a Republican controlled congress on his side... So grow up

and by the way I'm right about what I posted... You can't prove me wrong,, But you can keep posting BS if you like

Oh,, The Red Wave didn't work out so well in NJ....

WHO CARES ABOUT TRUMP!?!? He is not the President

You should be embarrassed by your reading comprehension skills.

All I have said was the reason biden won was that everyone hated trump so much (clearly you are a great example). not because people believed biden would do a good job.

So... now peope are pissed because

gas prices are up
covid
unemployment issues
no products are available in stores for purchase
rapid inflation is happening
the people are upset about history and education
people are pissed about taxes

therefor; they take it out on the politicians in office.

You are trying to blame trump and your hate is so blinding you can't even read what people are saying.

I could care less how the red wave worked in NJ.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
jesus christ.

i dont even want to go through the rest of this nonsense.

but you guys are out here whining about gas prices after telling us for years that no president can effect it.

but the moment somebody you dont like is in office......

and by the way, is this NOT the consequences of being energy independent? we dont get all of our cheap oil from Saudi and their borderline slave labor. being energy dependent now means you have to pay american workers what their actually worth.

and the last time i checked, you conservatives specifically told us that if corporations have the increase the wages, then the cost of goods and services are gonna rise as well.

does that not apply anymore? one of you conservatives gotta explain it to me. cause it seems like the standard changes based on who yall like and dont like. help me help you.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I am watching CNN and MSNBC claiming it was racism that elected Virginia's Governor.

Education was "Code" for white people don't want race taught in school.

I say ok, keep believing that crap.

See Y'all in in '22 thumbsup

Legend
Legend
its been made very clear that you guys want propaganda taught, not actual history.

good, bad, ugly. history is history. its crazy how Germans dont run from their history, but conservative americans treat this country like one big HOA; as long as we dont talk about it, it will go away.

sad.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1899233 11/04/21 10:36 AM
Legend
Legend
No.

We believe in equality of the races but we don't believe teaching kids to hate their own skin color is the way to do it.

The Left should change their ways and try building people up instead of tearing them down.

Maybe after '22 they will.

Legend
Legend
no one is teaching kids to hate their skin color.

good lord you guys just regurgitate false narratives.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1899236 11/04/21 10:44 AM
Legend
Legend
Not if you live in a bubble I guess, but I live in Virginia and have been reading and learning about CRT for a year now. tsktsk

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Not if you live in a bubble I guess, but I live in Virginia and have been reading and learning about CRT for a year now. tsktsk

oh well this should be good.

directly state how the education system in virginia teaches kids to hate their own skin color.

i dont want vague nonsense either. get to the nitty gritty so we can discuss it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
CRT in school
40 this does not exist
Bring some facts next time

Legend
Legend
Not in a bubble it doesn't.

Try reading more.

Swish #1899247 11/04/21 10:56 AM
Legend
Legend
I don't have time to teach you. Gotta get dressed for a luncheon with the new Governor Elect.

Teach you in '22

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Educator me
You are a person lying
What brought you back here?

Legend
Legend
Educator me
You are a person lying
What brought you back here?

WHA?
Somebody on here said you were a bot!
Tell me, what color is this...X

Gotta run.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
40 is afraid
Please state some proof next time dude
Or we can make bets

Swish #1899284 11/04/21 12:02 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
well when you respond like that, how else am i suppose to take it?

and my original post wasnt even directed at you. but the republican voters were whining about a rigged election before election. Trump was already whining about that.

so i dont understand why you got the audacity to get mad at the FACTS i posted. because again, its only a fair election if they win, but its voter fraud when they lose.

if you honestly dont think it wouldve gone down like that, then you're clearly the one not paying attention.

That's what Republicans do since Trump came along.. "Set the table politics". Before the elections, they cry about elections being rigged.. That's setting the table for complaints after the election. Trump and his minions couldn't stay relevant if it weren't for this type of action.

Caution: Reds lost in NJ... My guess, they will begin asking for recounts in 3...2...1...

Oh,, was wondering,, did any of you Trumpians and Q lovers happen to see JFK Jr in Dallas? Just wondering

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
PitDAWG #1899297 11/04/21 12:16 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Just wish to see facts
Wonder why they never show
Election fraud right

O
Legend
Legend
O
We should hire some ninjas for an audit.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Damanshot #1899325 11/04/21 01:16 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's the difference. Asking for a recall in a very close political race is a legitimate thing to do because of the margin for error. States actually have certain margins that call for a mandatory recount if they're very close. Here is a breakdown of it by state.

Vote margins required for election recounts, 2020

https://ballotpedia.org/Vote_margins_required_for_election_recounts,_2020

So asking for a recount isn't the same thing as claiming there was mass voter fraud based on crazy conspiracy theories.

Have no idea why the link isn't highlighted. I guess you'll need to copy and paste to see it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
EveDawg #1899374 11/04/21 03:20 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Congrats Democrats! You were able to steal the New Jersey governors race!

Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Those darn thiefs with their lawful voting and whatnot...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
GOP. The Party of Parents!

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1899383 11/04/21 03:51 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
So two Blue States had elections for Govenor. Virginia has been confirmed to have a GOP winner. And NJ isnt far behind. (Wow)

So voters are leaving the Dems in droves.

I'm interested in hearing your theories why. Because it matters for 2022.

The most grevious complaint I have as a voter with the Dems is CRT and using our school children as political pawns. And the border situation.

I was always going to vote red. But, clearly people are upset in these blue states.

So, what do you think is happening with these elections? What say ye?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Congrats Democrats! You were able to steal the New Jersey governors race!

Remember people, Brandolini’s Law.
Don’t bother engaging with Super’s factless trolling.

[Linked Image]
Swish #1899390 11/04/21 04:16 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

and my original post wasnt even directed at you. but the republican voters were whining about a rigged election before election. Trump was already whining about that.

so i dont understand why you got the audacity to get mad at the FACTS i posted. because again, its only a fair election if they win, but its voter fraud when they lose.

if you honestly dont think it wouldve gone down like that, then you're clearly the one not paying attention.

They all whine. # Hillary, algore and that fat lady in Georgia. Many many more.

Dawg Duty #1899393 11/04/21 04:23 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty

They all whine. # Hillary, algore and that fat lady in Georgia. Many many more.

Fat lady in Georgia? Well played. Pfft.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I hadn't heard of that before you had mentioned it. It holds true when looking at a lot of the exchanges.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

I know this is only a Browns message board and people consume their political info elsewhere (at least I'd hope so, but I doubt it sometimes) but this type of crap does not help a thing. Don't be the OCD of the right.

Edit: Nevermind. Actually, keep it up. After further thought, I need the comic relief from you, Vambo (if he ever comes back), Squire, Pit, Mgh, OCD, bone, Daman, etc. It's not a bad thing having a land of misfit toys on the board.

Last edited by MemphisBrownie; 11/04/21 05:45 PM. Reason: Change of tone

Tackles are tackles.
Swish #1899418 11/04/21 05:30 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
jesus christ.

i dont even want to go through the rest of this nonsense.

but you guys are out here whining about gas prices after telling us for years that no president can effect it.

but the moment somebody you dont like is in office......
Weird how that works, isn't it? When gas went up under Bush 2 the libs were going cray cray about "Bush and his big energy buddies" getting rich.
and by the way, is this NOT the consequences of being energy independent? we dont get all of our cheap oil from Saudi and their borderline slave labor. being energy dependent now means you have to pay american workers what their actually worth.
I don't know about slave labor in SA. I will say this though, about the U.S.: Have you seen inflation here? I have. Tremendous, for groceries, for gas, for insurance, for appliances (if you can even get them - have a refrigerator ordered for 6 months, still not made). I don't know about there, or where you live, but shelves are getting empty around here. Not "Oh my God" empty, though.
and the last time i checked, you conservatives specifically told us that if corporations have the increase the wages, then the cost of goods and services are gonna rise as well.
See my last paragraph. If you haven't seen prices go up, I want to move to your area.
does that not apply anymore? one of you conservatives gotta explain it to me. cause it seems like the standard changes based on who yall like and dont like. help me help you.
Seems like that applies both ways, in reality.

Now, my reply to you was in good faith, as in, you really wanted a true discussion. If I am wrong, I apologize.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Yes, inflation is high right now. Multiple factors causing it. But it's nothing like the 70s, that's a false narrative being spread by the right. Also, groceries started going up while Obama was in and kept right on under Trump and now Biden. From putting less into containers to inching up the prices, corps are making sure they bleed working Americans dry... THAT IS WHY WE DON'T NEED A SOCIAL SAFETY NET, so corps can do this kind of crap. Also, just a reminder, Trump closed down the economy for several months creating a lot of what we see now as an unintended consequence... And I'm no knocking him because that lockdown was probably the only thing he got right in fighting the pandemic.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/04/21 08:07 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Inflation is NOT a false narrative. Period. It's here.

Corporations are bleeding Americans dry? Try inflation is. Jobs available out the wazoo, also. Can't fill them. Why?

Trump closed down the economy? Covid ring a bell? You have been one of the most active belly achers around about how Trump mishandled covid. No vaccine. He didn't shut the economy down, governors did.

I often times wonder what world you live in. Because it's not this one. Your memory is shot as well.

Edited to add: I thought you had me on ignore? You did, then you didn't, but then you did again. Apparently you don't now?

Last edited by archbolddawg; 11/04/21 08:16 PM.
1 member likes this: EveDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Mo, inflation is not a false narrative, comparing today with the 70s is. It's nothing like the 70s when you were lucky to get gas after waiting in hours long lines. And inflation is caused by rising prices... who raises those prices? No, Trump closed it down to protect the public at large from covid, and again, I think it was the right move. Trump did mishandle covid by lying about it and making it seem like it was a hoax, after he closed the economy... I live in the real-world arch, not sure about you.

And arch, is blatantly apparent that we will never agree on anything politically, nor have a good relationship with each other. So why do you worry so much about everything I post? Stop trying to make me your hobby arch and find a new one. Get off the board and spend time with your wife or something man.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Mo, inflation is not a false narrative, comparing today with the 70s is. It's nothing like the 70s when you were lucky to get gas after waiting in hours long lines. And inflation is caused by rising prices... who raises those prices? No, Trump closed it down to protect the public at large from covid, and again, I think it was the right move. Trump did mishandle covid by lying about it and making it seem like it was a hoax, after he closed the economy... I live in the real-world arch, not sure about you.

And arch, is blatantly apparent that we will never agree on anything politically, nor have a good relationship with each other. So why do you worry so much about everything I post? Stop trying to make me your hobby arch and find a new one. Get off the board and spend time with your wife or something man.

Why do you worry about ME? That's the question. You quit lying, I'll quit responding to you. Deal?

O
Legend
Legend
O
You are a laugh a minute. And a liar.

A
Legend
Legend
A

Incorrect. You forgot. Again. Imagine that.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

Incorrect. You forgot. Again. Imagine that.

This post made me make this face:

[Linked Image from static.politico.com]

Happy now?

Legend
Legend
im going to respond in good faith.

so first you need to explain to me where you saw in any of my post that i implied i didnt see the inflation effect here? i just scanned through my own post, didnt see it.

second, i wasnt around this board when bush was president. i dont know half the crap yall discussed back then.

third, im not seeing empty shelves around here. i see all the fat boy snacks being grabbed left and right, but there's plenty of meat, rice, pastas, bread, everything.

but i also don't live in the middle of nowhere, so....

back to the inflation.....what did you expect? gas prices are up around the world bro. everything basically went up because of the pandemic.

but i gotta be real honest, because i know you can't argue this point: could you imagine me driving around and a BMW M6, twin turbo V8, and then turn around and have the audacity to whine about gas prices?

i see Ford Raptors and other high end models of pickup trucks and SUVs that are being used as nothing more than road queens and status. you telling me they didnt know what they were getting themselves into went they bought a vehicle that has at least a 26 gallon tank on it? the main people i see whining about gas prices are the same ones that make the most irresponsible decisions imaginable.

if you that concerned about gas prices, go buy a prius. hell, most of the manufacturers now have hybrid SUV's and fully electric ones. yall out here whining about gas prices...bro thats called tuesday for me.

and here's another counter, arch: that rising inflation didn't seem to stop homebuyers all that much. there were a few hits, but BOY is it a sellers market right now. also, other factors have taken over, such as digital currencies and the fact that people can make money running a pc all day cryto-mining.

also, lets not forget the bottleneck at the ports right now. looking into it instead of listening to the hysteria, i know know the main reason all those cargo ships at still in the sea: not enough truck drivers to pick up the goods. well, why do we not have enough truck drivers? oh thats right, a lot of them said 'screw that job' cause. they were not getting paid what they're worth.

how is the government gonna solve that? Arch, would you suggest the the government step in and force corporations to starting paying out higher wages?

because guess what the free market decided a while ago? yea, lets just squeeze these workers as much as we can, not raise wages, and then lobby government to make it seem like the only solution is the lower taxes. then after we get the taxes lowered, we're bolting over to China anyway cause MONEY.

thats what the free market did, arch. do you disagree? if not, what's your solution? cause i see a bunch of labor strikes across the country that ALSO is affecting the cost of goods right now. people around the country are striking because of crap pay and little to no benefits.

whats the free market solution to that? vietnam? taiwan?

you already know the answer to that...

and THEN after all that, we go back to my post. if we combine that with the DESPERATE need to be energy independent and what not, this is a natural consequence of that. you gotta pay people what they're worth. you have to give them benefits. you can't just buy cheap oil from the middle east anymore.

you used to say all the time that if businesses are forced to pay people more, then consumers have to be ok with paying higher prices.

so im trying to figure out what happened to that? did you swap it up the moment the guy you dislike won the election?

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: mgh888
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Insurrectionist?
Where were you on Jan 6th, dude?
You took some time off

B
Legend
Legend
B
And inflation is caused by rising prices... who raises those prices?

What, not who raises prices.

My answer is economic forces, highly influenced by government actions and policy.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1899549 11/05/21 07:56 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Add greedy CEOs price gouging and we will be 100% in agreement.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus The Red Wave

Link Copied to Clipboard