Legend
Legend
O
Covid on the climb again
one side runs out for a third shot
one side still in lala land.

The more things change,
the more they stay the same.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/20/21 09:42 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Amazing @ the bragging of getting a lethal shot.

A really very nice older man in my church refused to get the booster because of all of the garbage some people are spreading.

He died, about a month ago, from CO-VID.

Go on spouting nonsense. I guarantee that the number of people who have died of CO-VID is much, much, much, much higher than those who have died from the vaccine.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
2 members like this: TTTDawg, dawglover05
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Amazing you keep coming back to these threads to expose us to your ignorance on the matter.

[Linked Image]
T
Legend
Legend
T
Who can explain the '2 months'.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend

Why did you get that shot in your brain?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I signed up to get my booster on Friday. I was very hesitant to do so due to already getting the vaccine the first time around. I'm a little skeptical of why a booster is needed SO soon after I had the first series of shots.

Does anyone know what the percentage immunity is after two vaccines 6 months ago, versus those + the booster? How much immunity do you actually increase or gain by getting the booster?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Legend
Legend
P

Yet all of us who were vaccinated are here posting, alive and doing well. Hmmm... I guess you are just spouting BS.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Nah, he left out the part where it is only lethal to the pure of heart, so no wonder we're all doing just fine. wink

On the serious side, wife got Moderna booster on Friday and she was struggling quite a bit a few hours afterward. Not as bad as shot #2, but definitely interrupted her routine.

I'm scheduled to receive the Pfizer booster today. Some of my in-laws are arriving in town today, so even if I feel fine, I might need to "rest up" and avoid people until dinner is ready on Thursday. wink

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Just got Pfizer booster at CVS. Amazing how quick the process was there.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
That's where I got all three of mine and I agree. Quick and easy.

As to where "learning to live with Covid" goes. There's a point where the price of carrying on business as usual just makes no sense. We've seen that happen. But I do agree that we could never go on this way forever. And what some seem to be missing is that many of us never thought we would have to. Scientific research on other various strains of Covid have been ongoing for well over a decade. Some of us had faith that scientists would find a way to "live with Covid" by understanding that research has come a very long way and the only variable scientists had to address was a new strain, not actually a Covid virus per say.

We saw that addressed with relative quickness by the vaccines. Then we had to watch a substantial portion of our population buy into conspiracy theory games and resist the vaccines. Somehow they couldn't comprehend that "learning to live with Covid" meant cutting down the number of hospitalizations, greatly reducing deaths and long haul Covid symptoms that destroy people's lives for a long time. All of which the vaccines accomplish.

Luckily science is even overcoming that. It appears very optimistic that normal life will be restored even with the resistance to the vaccine. That they had to go the extra mile for many in our nation who were bound and determined to keep Covid as dangerous and deadly as they possibly could. Phizer has now come up with something in pill form that greatly reduces Covid deaths and severe symptoms even if you get Covid. A pill that if taken at the early onset of light to moderate Covid symptoms can greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths.

One thing i have noticed among the vaccine deniers is that once they actually GET Covid, they'll do almost anything to make sure they don't die from it. Sad that's what it takes but in many cases it does. This could be a real game changer.....

Pfizer says its COVID-19 pill cuts disease's worst risks by 89%

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...5/1052679112/pfizer-covid-pill-treatment

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah the pill I am hoping is a game changer for all the reasons you referred to.

As far as the mindset and the brainwashing, I used to fathom how insane it was for Goebbels and Hitler to get the populace to believe such ridiculous propaganda as they were selling. After what I've seen on the COVID front from certain politicians and media influencers, I am beginning to fathom how they did it. It's unbridled, unquestioned outrage folded into core beliefs fed to a desperate populace.

#gmstrong
2 members like this: TTTDawg, PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Everything I see says cause of death unknown...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Everything I see says cause of death unknown...

Must have been a timing thing, lots are showing it now. Here's the link from MLB.

https://www.mlb.com/guardians/news/former-mlb-closer-doug-jones-dies-at-64

Legend
Legend
I am beginning to fathom how they did it. It's unbridled, unquestioned outrage folded into core beliefs fed to a desperate populace.

or its a total load of bullsheet being fed to folks who like to eat sheet.

2 members like this: oobernoober, dawglover05
Legend
Legend
J/C

Has anyone recently had the Johnson booster? If you did, how were the symptoms? I received the first one back in March and got deathly ill afterwards. Just trying to gauge if I should get the booster.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
I had the J&J shot, and was fine after the 1st .... and just has a horribly sore arm for less than 2 full days after the booster.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm post 24 hours on the Pfizer booster now. No changes except for a notably sore injection site.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Would you say your Xray vision has gotten better or worse?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P
I know typing is hell being magnetized to the refrigerator.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The x-ray vision has gotten better, but I also now have T-Rex vision where I can only see things based on movement.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You didn't end up with those teeny tiny arms too did you?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
If so, I'm certain that his boxing career has come to an abrupt end...

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Thanks ytown. My arm was very sore after the first one too, but that was not the only side effect at all. Hopefully this one is more mild

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yes, but I also kept my original arms too. It’s a weird look.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
E
Legend
Legend
E
[Linked Image from scaquarium.org]

I think its more like a fiddler crab. The arm you get the shot in becomes a huge super weapon.

No Craps Given
2 members like this: TTTDawg, dawglover05
T
Legend
Legend
T
A note to other old people, or just deaf.

"Long Hulk Hogan" is actually "long haul covid."

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
WHAT? Speak up Sonny.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just received my 3rd (booster) Pfizer shot this morning. 9 hours and no ill effects yet. Same as my first two shots - virtually no side effects....

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
E
Legend
Legend
E
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I tried to schedule a booster with cvs. It wouldnt let me. How many months do I need to wait after my last shot?

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Most places that I've read say 6 months after your second shot....

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I tried to schedule a booster with cvs. It wouldnt let me. How many months do I need to wait after my last shot?

6 months here. And I just walked in with my covid vaccine card and got it. But it could be your age. I think there might be a restriction there?

Legend
Legend
I got the Moderna booster yesterday. The injection site and major joints are aching and I'm in a mental fog. I also woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep for over 2hrs. That same thing happened after my second initial vaccine, which I got last January 27th. I wasn't offered a half dose like some places are doing. My booster was thru the hospital I work at, and I was able to schedule my wife for her booster on the Kroger website without any difficulty.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
TTTDawg Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Just got back from receiving my 3rd Pfizer(booster).

No reactions to speak of.....

.....and/or.....

the same reaction as the first 2 shots. Ho-hum, meh, etc. Kinda sorta like if a tree fell on the house my reaction would be "oh wow, that's too bad". rofl

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

Legend
Legend
I'm in a mental fog

So your saying just your normal everyday self wink

1 member likes this: jfanent
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It seems like Moderna typically has the stronger reaction, but the antibodies last longer. I had Pfizer and nothing major except sore arm. My wife was down for the count for a little bit after Moderna #2 and #3.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c,

I hope that you all enjoy your false sense of security, just don't expect others to surrender their liberties for you to 'feel' safe.

[Linked Image]

O
Legend
Legend
O
Similarly, I hope you or a loved one don't get super sick and possibly die.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FL_Dawg
j/c,

I hope that you all enjoy your false sense of security, just don't expect others to surrender their liberties for you to 'feel' safe.

Yes, doing your part to help protect the health of your fellow Americans is seriously infringing on your freedumb.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: bbrowns32
E
Legend
Legend
E
I had the Moderna booster today. My arm is a bit sore, but thats about it for now. The pharmacist told me that its a half dose of the regular vaccine. So side effects might be less. First time I heard it was a half dose.

No Craps Given
2 members like this: GMdawg, OldColdDawg
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Covid Booster Vax #3 Booster Thread

Link Copied to Clipboard