Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
HUGE game with playoff implications against the best Michigan team we've seen in a very long time. To kick off the thread.....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Wife and I are going, courtesy of our kids. She's a ichigan fan. I'm up a creek no matter what. I have to ride home with her. If OSU wins, and/or wins big, it will be a silent ride home. If, by chance, ichigan wins, she .......well, it'll be a long drive home for me.

1 member likes this: jaybird
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I guess if it's going to be a long ride home either way, it's better if OSU wins, right? wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I'll go with that.

Legend
Legend
Let's Go BUCKS!

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Here's my all time favorite hype video. From 2004 when the dominance was just starting to take hold. It was sent to me by a good friend that's no longer with us.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
2 members like this: PitDAWG, FATE
T
Legend
Legend
T
Michigan Sucks!!

Remember what they did last year refusing to play in Columbus and get their buts whooped again, because of selective covid!!

I kind of wish the Buckeyes would return the favor out of spite

But unlike the SCUM up north in 2020, the Buckeyes won't take the easy way out.

Too much love for the game.

Too much love for whooping that battered (Sarah McLaughlin commercial) looking program of a mascot caught in a cage until it takes it's sad eyed mangy carcass back to where they don't show up for road games.

TWO YEARS WORTH!!! Two years worth of #** whooping they got coming I say!

How those mangy mutts!! stopped us from celebrating in the Horseshoe Buckeye stadium in 2020??
Because they refused to show up!! willynilly willynilly I feel like Rocky in that freezer hanging meat scene: Let me at him. Let me at him.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
In order for Michigan to have a winning record vs tOSU in your lifetime, you'd have to be one of the 3 oldest living people on earth. For me it's the Buckeyes 35-23-2.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
There are a LOT of Buckeye fans at that game. How embarassing for Ann Arbor.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Not a great start.

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Huge interception!!

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Wilson is a stud WR. That TD catch was sick. He’d look so good in a Browns uniform.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: Psydeffect
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by jfanent
There are a LOT of Buckeye fans at that game. How embarassing for Ann Arbor.

They were definitely having some trouble communicating from all the noise on that 4th and 1. Loved it

Legend
Legend
D is looking listless out there.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Not how coming out of the half was designed… for sure.

[Linked Image]
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Ryan Day not making any half time adjustments! Defense looks like Cleveland.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
Looks like this might not be our day. (or year) crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
This is a pretty poor performance from the Bucks. Disappointing to see them get beat up front on both ends of the line.

The streak wasn’t gonna last forever. Seems like today’s the day.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Fire Ryan Day!

-Charles Bukowski
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
What kind of defense formation is this?

-Charles Bukowski
All Pro
All Pro
Well Meatchicken... Took ya long enough. Gratz I guess...

Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Well that sucked. Michigan was bound to get a win eventually. A broken clock is right twice a day.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Couldn’t stop their running game. Couldn’t establish ours.
Nothing left to say except.. Go Wisconsin!

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
xichigan was the better team on the field today. There's no argument.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg

Gotta disagree. TTUN winning and getting into the playoffs is more important to the conference than Wisconsin winning. Just my 2 cents. Not that I want to play the Ducks again, or Utah for that matter, a TTUN win likely means Rose Bowl for OSU. A Wisconsin win means they get the Rose Bowl, TTUN another major bowl, and OSU with Outback bowl. I think that's the tie ins.

Legend
Legend
I don't watch much college football.

Mostly just look at tape to see players coming to the NFL

But this was a big game and I watched it.

I have never seen Stroud play. Came away impressed. Really like his poise for a young guy.

He also throws a nice ball. I am going to keep track of him. I like the young man.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I feel your pain. Bama is going down in Auburn. Pathetic.

Legend
Legend
I was wondering what other players from the Buckeyes might be good for us in Berea. Some WR talent for sure. A few of them already get flagged for stupid penalties. Natural fit?

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Great games to watch between Bama/auburn and PSU/MSu

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
We'll wake up in 2022, 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. tOSU and everything will be back to normal, lol.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by clwb419
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg

Gotta disagree. TTUN winning and getting into the playoffs is more important to the conference than Wisconsin winning. Just my 2 cents. Not that I want to play the Ducks again, or Utah for that matter, a TTUN win likely means Rose Bowl for OSU. A Wisconsin win means they get the Rose Bowl, TTUN another major bowl, and OSU with Outback bowl. I think that's the tie ins.

For me the bigger joy would be Iowa getting the upset so ichigan doesn’t win the B10. No chance they play for a championship. It makes their win against tOSU less meaningful. Stealing some of their thunder.
The Bucks will play in a bowl game. If it isn’t for all the marbles… meh. Who cares which one it is. Screw blue.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Yep. I'll be happy if they lose the championship game to Iowa.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: tastybrownies
Legend
Legend
I’m getting tired of the big 10 being divided up into the two sections for football. Having Iowa play for the title seems dumb … that side of the conference pails in comparison

B
Legend
Legend
B
No doubt Michigan played well. They exerted their will pretty much the entire game. It will be interesting to see how the rankings unfold. Some of the early speculation is Michigan goes to #2 after Alabama's close OT win against Auburn.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
J/C

Hats off to Big Blue today. - They are the older, wiser, more experienced team and it showed today. They ran all over us and deserved to win big.

As for the playoff, I'm thinking Georgia, MICH, Cincy, and maybe Notre Dame for the 4 spot. - Cincy vs. GA.would make for a good national championship game considering they were down to the wire last year in their bowl matchup. Should be interesting.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I look at the College Football playoff resumes,
and I don't think any team has a better resume than Oklahoma State!

I saw this, Ohio State Michigan, game and Michigan did not impress me much at all. They looked bland. rather lack luster and unimpressive.

Sure they benefited from some home cooking and home stadium and all of the referee calls , phantom false starts and such.

But Ryan Day may have let down his team yesterday by not trying anything new, every thing looked way too much like everything that came before it.

I don't know if Michigan, is a top 4 team, in cfp, I'd say NO.
I'm surprised after yesterday, that Alabama struggled so much against Auburn, Alabama by name is them by name, but by product in the game they just don't look as powerful as any of the years in recent memory.

The Big problem, is, I think the Cincinnati Bearcats, REally got hurt by Michigan beating Ohio State yesterday, I'm pretty sure there is no way folks could say, well, Cincinnati is a top 4 team in the country, anymore.

Any SEC team can breath a sigh of relief that they won't even have to face Ohio State now, because
the SEC teams don't like to play anyone tough in their bowl games to begin with, and they can go back to knocking down houses of cards and pretending it was an achievement.

1 or 2 prolly UGA
1 or 2 porlly Oklahoma State
3 or 4 prolly Notre Dame,
3 or 4 prolly Alabama.

Michigan, couldn't even beat Applachian State! Couldn't even show up to a road Buckeye game Last year.
I'd not put them in the bcs at all, I hope they fall in a ditch.

They are not that good, they are not that good of a team.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T

I disagree, I think the Buckeyes are/were clearly the better team, but they LOST. The game started poorly and they didn't have but 3 points for much of the start of it.
The Buckeyes played terribly, they played way DOWN to their competition, which wasn't and isnt' very good, because their coach didn't have them prepared to play in such an environment, on that day.
Perhaps they got overhyped, and had a blood pressure spike the day before, and came into kickoff in a, (whats' it called when people crash after drug use? I don't know I dont' do that stuff.) in a low point.

I was not impressed with Michigan AT ALL, and OSU's performance was way below what we see week in and week out,
It happens, the lesser team won yesterday, and that sucks.

Woot.
Do you think, (anyone who disagrees...) Do you think when the Buckeye run defense Tanked by whiffing out on contain asignments that that makes Michigan a better team???
No! it means they got--- the Buckeyes got, --- psyched out by the crowd and the environment and all the bull stuf.

Two teams playing bad football.
If anyone would let the ttun into the BCS, They WON'T BE ABLE TO SUCK IT UP, because they have nothing to suck up,
except for what will be a realization of just how much THEY ACTUALLY SUCK

The 4 best teams in the country today, on a neutral field are
Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, and then Oklahoma State,

and crappy wichigan Notre Dame, and Cincinnati could battle out the featherweights for the number 4 spot.
BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN,
Because of Records, and because Ryan Day played it too safe, or didn't try new things, or didn't have the team ready for the environment.

I think Oregon, is a better team than that team up north. Enjoy their, "one" year in 20.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by THROW LONG

I disagree, I think the Buckeyes are/were clearly the better team, but they LOST. The game started poorly and they didn't have but 3 points for much of the start of it.
The Buckeyes played terribly, they played way DOWN to their competition, which wasn't and isnt' very good, because their coach didn't have them prepared to play in such an environment, on that day.

OK, I'll rephrase. "xichigan was the better team on the field today. There's no argument from anyone that can read, has common sense and isn't blind."

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted by bonefish
I have never seen Stroud play. Came away impressed. Really like his poise for a young guy.

He also throws a nice ball. I am going to keep track of him. I like the young man.

Impressive to me is Young from Alabama. Kid has ice water in his veins.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum THE Ohio State University VS Michigan Threadd

Link Copied to Clipboard