Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
If they would stop selecting to only listen to those who support what they want to hear they would have known this. But they don't. You see, even the video I posted doesn't tell the entire story.You didn't see the part that substantiates exactly what you said....

“Sir, I’m sure you can appreciate that I can’t go into the specifics of sources and methods,” Sanborn replied.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...y-theory-touted-gop-senators/9178404002/

He never entered the Capital and the committee interviewed him already. But you know how they are.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: ... For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you.

Good luck.

Wow,, so, I guess if you break into my house, you can spout off a bible quote and all is OK.....

NOBODY was judging them for actions prior to breaking into the capital...... But for the breakin,, they should be judged... Harshly... They broke the law, they were NOT peaceful.. They went there with a purpose..

I judge them to be criminals. Lock em up Joe!

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Did you ever notice that's not what they were saying about the riots last summer? It sounds like he is posting a self fulfilling prophesy.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged

He went straight to the "ye shall be judged" part.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

'I can't answer that': FBI executive assistant director REFUSES to tell Ted Cruz if any agents or confidential informants 'actively participated' in Jan 6: Cruz demands more information on 'plant' Ray Epps

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...articipated-January-6-riot.html#comments

What a farce. smh.

The foxes in the hen house demand evidence of the other fox in the hen house... details on conspiracy theories R DUMB BUT SOs WE.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/12/22 08:47 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy in January 6 case

Rhodes, 56, is the first defendant to be charged with sedition in connection with the assault on the U.S. Capitol last year.

WASHINGTON — Oath Keepers president Elmer Stewart Rhodes III and 10 other members of the militia group have been indicted on charges of seditious conspiracy, according to the Justice Department – marking the first defendants to be charged with sedition in connection with the January 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol.

Rhodes, 56, was arrested Thursday at his home in Granbury, Texas, on one count of seditious conspiracy. Another defendant, Edward Vallejo, 63, of Phoenix, was arrested on four counts, including seditious conspiracy, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging any duties. The other nine defendants indicted in the case are Oath Keepers who have previously been charged in connection with the Capitol riot.

PREVIOUS

The first group of more than a dozen Oath Keepers charged in the January 6 Capitol riot is scheduled to begin trial in April, but as that date approaches, one of their attorneys wants to know: How you can prosecute a conspiracy case without charging their leader?

Carmen Hernandez, who’s representing defendant Donovan Crowl in the government’s largest January 6 case, said it hampers her and other defense attorneys’ ability to plan for trial when they don’t know whether the organization’s leader, Stewart Rhodes, is going to be a co-defendant.

“Frankly,” Hernandez told U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta during a hearing Monday, “I don’t see how any Oath Keepers conspiracy charge can be tried” without Rhodes in the mix.

Rhodes, a Yale-educated lawyer and U.S. Army veteran, founded the Oath Keepers in Nevada in 2009. The group attempts to recruit military veterans, police officers and first responders to “defend the Constitution,” according to its website. Prior to January 6, Oath Keepers members have been involved in a number of conflicts with government officials, including the 2014 standoff between the Bundy Family and the Bureau of Land Management. One of the group’s members, Daniel Knight Hayden, of Oklahoma, was sentenced to eight months in prison for threatening violence against government officials.

The Southern Poverty Law Center describes the Oath Keepers as a “fiercely anti-government militaristic group” fueled by Rhodes’ own “conspiracy-flamed convictions.” The Anti-Defamation League places the Oath Keepers within the larger “Patriot” movement that believes “the federal government has been coopted by a shadowy conspiracy that is trying to strip Americans of their rights.”

The Justice Department has alleged extensive involvement by Oath Keepers in the events of January 6 – everything from providing private security for Roger Stone to planning “quick reaction forces” of armed members outside D.C. More than 20 members of the militia group have been indicted in a multi-state conspiracy case alleging they plotted in the weeks leading up to January 6 to disrupt the joint session of Congress. At least three of the defendants in that case have already agreed to plead guilty and cooperate with prosecution. One, Mark Grods, has agreed to testify that the group conspired to bring paramilitary gear and supplies – including firearms, camouflaged combat uniforms and radios – and to forcibly storm past the exterior barricades to enter the U.S. Capitol Building.

Another Oath Keeper – heavy metal guitarist Jon Schaffer, who has self-described as a founding member of the group – was the first January 6 defendant to accept a plea offer in the case. He was also expected to cooperate with investigators looking into the group.

Rhodes appears repeatedly as “Person 1” in court documents related to the Oath Keepers cases. In charging documents against New Jersey resident and alleged Oath Keepers organizer James Breheny, investigators say they obtained communications showing Rhodes took part in a leadership meeting of “multiple patriot groups” on January 3.

In plea documents for another Oath Keeper, Graydon Young – who allegedly helped recruit his sister and co-defendant, Laura Steele, into the organization – prosecutors say they’ve identified footage of Young and other Oath Keepers regrouping less than 100 feet from the Capitol building with Rhodes after the “stack” had entered the Capitol.

During the riot, according to Signal chats obtained by investigators, Rhodes is alleged to have been in communication with Oath Keepers at the Capitol.

“All I see Trump doing is complaining. I see no intent by him to do anything. So the patriots are taking it into their own hands. They’ve had enough,” Rhodes allegedly wrote in a Signal chat an hour before the “stack” entered the building. authorities say.

Rhodes has not, to date, been charged in connection with January 6 – although that does not mean he has escaped legal woes. In August, seven U.S. Capitol Police officers named Rhodes and other members of the Oath Keepers, along with former President Donald Trump, in a civil suit accusing them of violating the Ku Klux Klan Act and committing acts of domestic terrorism.

Rhodes is also one of numerous individuals subpoenaed by the January 6th Committee as part of its own investigation into what happened at the Capitol. In a letter to Rhodes dated November 23, committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) said Rhodes, in a statement on the militia’s website, had called on Oath Keepers to prepare for a “full-on war in the streets.” Rhodes gave a speech on December 12 in D.C. calling on Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, “warning that the Oath Keepers would mount a ‘much more desperate [and] much more bloody war’ if he did not do so.” Thompson also wrote that multiple Oath Keepers were captured on video on or around January 6 outside the Willard Hotel – which the committee has honed in on as the “command center” for events surrounding the “Stop the Steal” rally.

The first group of Oath Keepers is set to begin trial at the beginning of April, although prosecutors suggested Monday they may want additional time to resume plea discussions after Mehta rules on a challenge brought by the defendants against the obstruction charge in the case. The Oath Keepers are among a group of January 6 defendants challenging the DOJ’s application of that statute by arguing that the joint session of Congress was not an “official proceeding” under the letter of the law.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-56fbacf3-2911-4b67-b641-e432b6d7b016

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well, there goes the argument that no one has been charged with sedition or conspiracy for the January 6th attack.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Yep, 40 and whoever else is beating that drum can stop now. I like that they finally charged somebody with sedition. That means all the higher ups will get that kind of charge too! Might get to see Trump swing yet.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This caught my eye.

Well it is looking like the GOP sent in forged/fake electoral documents as MSNBC link for what it is worth. part of their strategy.

It was reported in Politico as well, but MSNBC has the signed documents from 5 states. PA sent in qualified documents as well…

I don’t know about politicians, but I could not do that as I would put professional license at risk.

So if true, it could be stated that the GOP tried to fake the election results.

I could see a string of felony charges, for the Trumpsters who signed the documents…

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
That same piece of information was reported on at least one British broadsheet. I also found this link on rollingstone.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...s-fake-letter-national-archives-1281966/

It's not a "story" - it's not speculation. Those fake results WERE sent and they were sent from the 5 states that would have helped swing the result to Trump.

So once again - there is evidence of Voter Fraud and once again it is the Republicans perpetrating it.

This is the closest thing I have seen that would show a coordinated and planned attempt to subvert the election. It didn't happen randomly - hopefully there is evidence to follow and identify the leaders and planners.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
And have you noticed Republicans are avoiding commenting on this like the plague. The party claiming they are passing laws to make voting stricter to stop fraud that doesn't exist by the people they are trying to prevent from voting, are the ones committing voter fraud themselves.

I guess it really is true that when you are guilty of something the natural reaction is to blame others for the very thing you yourself are guilty of.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
A

I guess it really is true that when you are guilty of something the natural reaction is to blame others for the very thing you yourself are guilty of.

You talking about the 2020 election here?

Hmmmmmm

P
Legend
Legend
P
Evidence and facts are not an attempt to blame. Try again.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
A

Hmmmmmm

You literally just proved his point.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
He just literally proved mine.

You guys are certainly worried about the GOP stealing an election, as if you know how that is so easily done.

So you try to Federalize the elections in a power grab from the States who have always run the elections.

Shame!

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 01/14/22 03:58 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Now you’re just rambling. When did I say I was worried about the GOP stealing an election? Last I saw it was a bunch of right wing extremists trying to stop a legit one from going through.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You literally refuse to look at facts.

Swing State Trumpers Forged Electoral Letters in Harebrained Scheme to Overturn Biden’s Win

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...s-fake-letter-national-archives-1281966/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Facts and your Rolling Stone link do not add up.

Its like your old CNN links to Trump being a Russian. rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's a link to the actual documents from the archives.......

American Oversight Obtains Seven Phony Certificates of Pro-Trump Electors

https://www.americanoversight.org/a...phony-certificates-of-pro-trump-electors

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
A

Hmmmmmm

OMG..., are you really still believing that the 2020 Election was fraudulent? NO evidence to prove it,,, just a bunch of fools that still believe Mike Lindel and Donald Trump...

I feel sad for those that feel that way

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Talk to Pit, he brought it up. He seems to believe it.

He is the one that thinks the GOP is out to steal elections and seems to know how easy it is to do.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 01/14/22 04:20 PM.
Legend
Legend
Talk to Pit, he brought it up. He seems to believe it.

He is the one that thinks the GOP is out to steal elections and seems to know how easy it is to do.

Deflecting... Let me ask you straight up,,, do you feel the 2020 election was fraudulent?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Well I didn't until Pit brought it up and made it seem like an easy thing to do.

Now I am wondering... Hmmmmm

P
Legend
Legend
P
Deflection is all he knows. Accountability left his vocabulary in 2015 when Trump announced he was running for president. It become an epidemic more contagious among Republicans than Covid.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Well I didn't until Pit brought it up and made it seem like an easy thing to do.

'
Answer the damn question.. Don't deflect... ANSWER IT.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Trolls don’t answer questions.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
If you guys could read and comprehend you would see I did answer the question.

Clean the window in your bubbles!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My enjoyment of this forum went up significantly when I put 40 and a couple others on ignore.
Now if I can just get your guys to quit replying to him.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
Legend
Legend
You miss the liberal circle smirk I presume.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

I’d like to report a murder.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That "human frat paddle" deserves all the public ridicule he gets.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
If you guys could read and comprehend you would see I did answer the question.

Clean the window in your bubbles!

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
So you want me to answer it again? Ok. No.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
rofl

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So you want me to answer it again? Ok. No.

100% Troll.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by Jester
My enjoyment of this forum went up significantly when I put 40 and a couple others on ignore.
Now if I can just get your guys to quit replying to him.

How do you do that?
Is there a "don't feed the troll" button

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Click on a poster's name and you will get a drop down tab.
Select view profile
There will be a section of white tabs the 1st is private message and the last is ignore user.

Private Message Add Friend Follow User Ignore User

Click ignore user

When they post you see this:
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

If you click on it you can read the post
You can also take them off ignore shoould you choose

Last edited by Jester; 01/14/22 09:19 PM.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend
Bye Bye.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Some in the GOP did try to steal an election, and failed.

System working as intended.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p3

Link Copied to Clipboard