Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
Legend
Legend
V
I would give Brissett 1-2 series if I was the HC because of the reasons you stated. I really don't see the robotic thing, though. Of course, I'm not looking for that.

I guess my biggest issue is how there is talk on here about firing him if the Browns don't go to the Super Bowl or that his scheme sucks. Neither of those things make any sense at all to my way of thinking. I have also read on here that he is too conservative and then I see that he tries to get too cute. LOL...what the hell????

Again, I was not a fan of the hire. However, I am not one of those people that won't change my mind based on evidence. He changed my mind and I saw all the good things he has done.

M
Legend
Legend
M
J/c

I've missed any discussion about firing Stefanski. Is that a real thing or more agenda driven BS?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by mgh888
I think Ski does a lot of things well, I think his offense can be very good and dynamic. The issue I see is a lack of ability to adjust, a lack of nimbleness, a lack of seizing opportunities. So sort of like he has a recipe he sticks to - the recipe is good, but more on the move adjustment and reaction to situations to help the team seems to be lacking. I think that's why we've seen some questionable game management over the time he's been in charge. Many will say that's because he was limited by the players he had at his disposal, I think he get's too conservative and tightens up. Overall a lot more +ve than -ve.

I think that’s a sensible reflection even if I sometimes are a little bit more critical then you.

For me he’s more of a school teacher type then a captain out in a war with his Platoon.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by WSU Willie
Originally Posted by Pdawg

So...JB and most of the starters will not play - again - in the 2nd pre-season game. WTH is it with Browns HC's who continually do that crap while continuing to play on Opening Day like the team hadn't played football for a year? They will get work in the joint practices? No kidding genius. JB needs as many live-action snaps as he can get with a rag-tag group of WRs to try and build SOMETHING before the season starts. The rag-tag room of WRs needs to work with the 111 to see what we have there - if anything.

Smartest guy in the league syndrome for Ski.

He just lost his starting center, and his WR group (already, arguably, the weakest group on the roster) is banged up. I can understand hesitancy to throw starters out there in games that don't matter.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
Originally Posted by steve0255
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Is the above your commentary or is it some op-ed? Is Bitonio quoted somewhere in that mess?

John Buhler is a Staff Writer for FanSided.com

We are all staff writers for FanSided.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Where and how dd you make up that stupid BS?

Originally Posted by PitDAWG
We're going to find out how much they acre about women here very soon.
Originally Posted by FATE
Now you want these girls shipped off to work in the fields?

Seems like a much weirder perversion that Watson's.

Yeah, it was just as lame as I thought it was.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns News & Notes

Link Copied to Clipboard