Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I do agree that total economic warfare with Russia is a bad idea. Both Russia and China know the only way to win a war with us is to break our bank. Well, them and the aholes in this country who agree with them.

Countries that are on the West's side in the Russia-Urkaine conflict hold about 70% of the World's GDP. China produces about 20%, and Russia about 2% -- and then there are a scattering of other small countries that are on the Russian side or are neutral (maybe about 5% neutral or so).

They can try to break the US bank of course (potentially based on the fact that dictatorships can force their people to deal with more hardship), but they also need us more than we need them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Last edited by Lyuokdea; 03/13/22 05:59 AM.

~Lyuokdea
F
Legend
Legend
F
Can I ask the mods for a request? Can we disallow non-verified twitter postings. This board is becoming like facebook with the non-verified, non-legitimate reporters twitter postings. SlappySquirrel? Really?

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Squires
The squad voted against it. I guess that makes them pro-russian scum too.

I think those who support them should step up and admit that if the shoe fits.....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Cuckoo Demorats, what they have become pt.1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

No wonder Trump said he loved the prooly educated.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Trump calls on supporters to 'lay down their very lives' to defend US against Critical Race Theory

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-calls-supporters-lay-down-135035037.html

Read the article and watch the video clip on twitter in the link.

Imagine telling your supporters to put their lives on the line to keep history from being taught.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
He's a disgusting human being but they don't care.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Jester
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Sorry. This is pretty funny. laugh

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Yep. Pit walked right into that one. laugh

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by jfanent

Sorry. This is pretty funny. laugh

Now all you need to do is find where I post stupid things like this.

Cuckoo Demorats, what they have become pt.1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

But you can't.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Democrats are Liars.
where is the free college? Democrats have controlled everything for 15 months, there is not even a HINT of free college for all. Paid off college loans, anyone???
Have the Democrats forgiven all of the loans across the country like they said????????
Nope!!!! A Lie. Bernie Sanders! Pete Butigegg, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, All in Charge, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumur, All in Charge, and
LIE! none of your free stuff they promised you, is going on! None of it!

Tearing down Wall street, make the rich people pay, help the poor and the little guy??? LIES!

The Democrats did not help you out Generation Y, Generation Z, and you voted for them.
Did you vote for Democrats because they were going to make houses more affordable? For young people? Another LIE,
and the democrats control everything, nobody can stop them from keeping their word by passing legislation, except their own lies because their stinker party controls all forms of the federal government.
Democrats are Liars!
And people who vote for them are dumb for not figuring it out.
Biden Lying
People Dying
20 Dollars for Gas!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Read Thows post. I rest my case.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Democrats are Liars.
where is the free college? Democrats have controlled everything for 15 months, there is not even a HINT of free college for all. Paid off college loans, anyone???
Have the Democrats forgiven all of the loans across the country like they said????????
Nope!!!! A Lie. Bernie Sanders! Pete Butigegg, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, All in Charge, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumur, All in Charge, and
LIE! none of your free stuff they promised you, is going on! None of it!

Tearing down Wall street, make the rich people pay, help the poor and the little guy??? LIES!

The Democrats did not help you out Generation Y, Generation Z, and you voted for them.
Did you vote for Democrats because they were going to make houses more affordable? For young people? Another LIE,
and the democrats control everything, nobody can stop them from keeping their word by passing legislation, except their own lies because their stinker party controls all forms of the federal government.
Democrats are Liars!
And people who vote for them are dumb for not figuring it out.
Biden Lying
People Dying
20 Dollars for Gas!

gas is 20 dollars a gallon? i just filled up yesterday, didn't see those prices. why you lying while claiming others are lying?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: dawglover05
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FloridaFan
Can I ask the mods for a request? Can we disallow non-verified twitter postings. This board is becoming like facebook with the non-verified, non-legitimate reporters twitter postings. SlappySquirrel? Really?

SO for the same reasons, nobody should post any news clips or anything a Republican says, because it's all unverified, and in the case of republicans, nothing should be believed at face value.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
There were a lot of people who objected to Twitter being used in the first place on this board for the exact same reason Florida stated. Sadly you make it a political issue when it's not.

There are non verified accounts on both ends of the political spectrum, not just one side or the other. By your logic there would be far left media outlets that fall under that same guideline.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
There were a lot of people who objected to Twitter being used in the first place on this board for the exact same reason Florida stated. Sadly you make it a political issue when it's not.

There are non verified accounts on both ends of the political spectrum, not just one side or the other. By your logic there would be far left media outlets that fall under that same guideline.

Correct.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Sadly, this is a political forum, not Pitlandia. We should drop all sources except Pits brain. And then we could all be SOOOOOOO informed and uselessly centrist.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

Correct.

Of course, you come out of nowhere to pile on because you hate me. LMAO. Weak sauce.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I didn't mention the word gallon!!! but I should have, so 'technically' Not a Lie!
Because you know, there is NO END, to the democrats desire, to TakE from others, in this case in the form of hyper inflation in gas prices,
because the democrats!
ARE
The Elite-ist SCUM that they speak against in economics.

(The word gallon is inherently implied, but I didn't mention it, but it's still NOT a Lie, because you can pay attention to the details, you are super observant.) Even So, You know, Everyone knows, the democrats won't stop at rising gas prices, for the everyday American, Even when it reaches 20 dollars per gallon, which it's on the way toward.
BIDEN LYING
PEOPLE DYING
20 DOLLARS FOR GAS!

Legend
Legend
Pit is obviously speaking for a lot of people, and he's reciting history (DT) as it happened.

There's one easy filter, no matter the news source... glance over to see the poster name. That will usually let you sort about 80% of the b.s. wink

And WTH is uselessly centrist??

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems you're the only one saying we should ban things based on politics rather than the validity of the content. I think that's kind of showing signs indicative of OCD.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
Pit is obviously speaking for a lot of people, and he's reciting history (DT) as it happened.

There's one easy filter, no matter the news source... glance over to see the poster name. That will usually let you sort about 80% of the b.s. wink

Centrists are useless, IMO. Is going along to get along, fence riding, or status quo maintaining useful today? I think the post Trump political spectrum has no use for centrists. And even though I care about Pit and call him a friend, you never know what side he will fall on in a fight… now is not the time for that. Just look at how Joe Manchin did the dems on Biden's BBB bill.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/13/22 03:23 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Oh. So, now, if I agree with something someone writes on a message board, and you don't like it, I'm "weak sauce"?

P
Legend
Legend
P
The only difference seems to be that you somehow believe that being an independent thinker rather than being led around by the nose by a certain wing of the democratic party is a bad thing. I consider that a good thing. But don't worry, we get labeled as being the same anyway.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Oh. So, now, if I agree with something someone writes on a message board, and you don't like it, I'm "weak sauce"?

LOL arch, I don't think that at all. I don't think it matters if you agree or do nothing at all, I think that anyway.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by FATE

Centrists are useless, IMO. Is going along to get along, fence riding, or status quo maintaining useful today? I think the post Trump political spectrum has no use for centrists. And even though I care about Pit and call him a friend, you never know what side he will fall on in a fight… now is not the time for that. Just look at how Joe Manchin did the dems on Biden's BBB bill.

Oddly enough, it was the centrists that passed the bill with Ukraine aid while extremists from both parties voted against it.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
1 member likes this: oobernoober
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
First, there are no left wing extremists in Congress. There are progressives that some, maybe most think are too far out there, sometimes I agree. But you won't catch dems speaking at racists conferences. Even Maxine for as nuts as she acts has way more character than an MGT or a Boebert on the left. You also won't find a Nunes type, a Cruz type, a Graham type, or anyone willing to openly sell out our democracy. So please, don't try to say that crap with a straight face.

Bernie, Maxine, and the squad all take heat for every little thing from the right, as bad or worse than us pouring it on Trump and company, WHO DESERVED IT. And as of right now, centrists or moderate establishment dems are a minority of dems. Progressives are the majority.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Plenty of far left radical nutbags in Congress. But you can't see it because you're part of that club.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: THROW LONG
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Plenty of far left radical nutbags in Congress. But you can't see it because you're part of that club.

rofl Sure there are MTG.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson
The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.
David Corn
DAVID CORN
Washington, DC, Bureau Chief
Bio | Follow

Advertise with Mother Jones

Mother Jones; Tucker Carlson Tonight/Zuma

Fight disinformation. Get a daily recap of the facts that matter. Sign up for the free Mother Jones newsletter.
On March 3, as Russian military forces bombed Ukrainian cities as part of Vladimir Putin’s illegal invasion of his neighbor, the Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.

“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

The document—titled “For Media and Commentators (recommendations for coverage of events as of 03.03)”—was produced, according to its metadata, at a Russian government agency called the Department of Information and Telecommunications Support, which is part of the Russian security apparatus. It was provided to Mother Jones by a contributor to a national Russian media outlet who asked not to be identified. The source said memos like this one have been regularly sent by Putin’s administration to media organizations during the war. Independent media outlets in Russia have been forced to shut down since the start of the conflict.

Advertise with Mother Jones
The March 3 document opens with top-line themes the Kremlin wanted Russian media to spread: The Russian invasion is “preventing the possibility of nuclear strikes on its territory”; Ukraine has a history of nationalism (that presumably threatens Russia); the Russian military operation is proceeding as planned; Putin is protecting all Russians; the “losing” Ukrainian army is shelling residential areas of eastern Ukraine controlled by Russia; foreign mercenaries are arriving in Ukraine; Europe “is facing more and more problems” because of its own sanctions; and there will be “danger and possible legal consequences” for those in Russia who protest the war. The document notes that it is “necessary to continue quoting” Putin. It claims that the “hysteria of the West had reached the inexplicable level” of people calling for killing dogs and cats from Russia and asks, “Today they call for the killing of animals from Russia. Tomorrow, will they call for killing people from Russia?”

A section headlined “Victory in Information War” tells Russian journalists to push these specific points: The Ukrainian military is beginning to collapse; the Kyiv government is guilty of “war crimes”; and Moscow is the target of a “massive Western anti-Russian propaganda” operation. It states that Russian media should raise questions about Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s state of mind and suggest he is not truly in charge of Ukraine. And it encourages these outlets to “broadcast messages” highlighting the law recently passed by the Russia Duma that makes it a crime to impede the war effort or disseminate what the government deems “false” information about the war, punishable for up to 15 years in prison. This portion instructs Russian journalists to emphasize that these penalties apply to anyone who promotes news about Ukrainian military victories or Russian attacks on civilian targets.

This is the section of the memo that calls on Russian media to make as much use as possible of Tucker Carlson’s broadcasts. No other Western journalist is referenced in the memo.

Mother Jones is not posting the full document to protect the source of the material. Here are photos of the memo. The first shows the opening page; the next displays the paragraph citing Carlson.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05
It’s blatant lying and buildup of a country who is commuting mass atrocities. It really makes you wonder what his motivation is and what’s transacting behind the scenes.

Russia and China are in bed. China will buy up all the Russian goods.

I do agree that total economic warfare with Russia is a bad idea. Both Russia and China know the only way to win a war with us is to break our bank. Well, them and the aholes in this country who agree with them.

It's always nice to see you trash an action by this administration.. .but what's the alternative.. All Out WAR with Russia...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

You mean like the Far Right Radical NUTBAGS that support a president trying to overthrow legal elections? You mean like that.. You mean like FAR RIGHT NUTBAGS that attacked the capital causing death and bodily harm to both those that support them and those that oppose them? You mean like that.

And before you try to tell me the election was stolen,, show me a court in the land that that heard a case and held for the Far Right Radicals where it might actually have a chance of succeeding....

There are none... But then, I guess I'll hear that you think the entire justice system is fake....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot
It’s blatant lying and buildup of a country who is commuting mass atrocities. It really makes you wonder what his motivation is and what’s transacting behind the scenes.

It's always nice to see you trash an action by this administration.. .but what's the alternative.. All Out WAR with Russia...

LOL...but since we have done everything else before doing much else, there isn't much else to do, right?

I am not Trashing the President so much, but he did come in from the very get go talking tough about Russia. It didn't exactly set the tone for any productive talks. So, if we weren't going to do that, we are where we are, painted in to a corner.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Are you suggesting playing nice with Putin was a realistic alternative? We watched 45 kiss his ass for four years. Not only by publicly saying he believed Putin over our entire intelligence community but by verbally trashing our allies and doing his best to drive a wedge within NATO. His constant attack on anyone who disagreed with him, even in his own party, negatively reinvented the Republican party. Calling everyone on the other side names, attacking the free press and doing his best to divide America even further.

One thing is for sure, if Putin could have invented a person to represent Russian interests in America, it would have been Trump. There's no need for Putin to do anything when he has an American president on the inside working to achieve the very goals he wanted to achieve.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Don't much care for this administration. Biden has spoken about "accountability" 1000 times, he was supposed to be the anti-Trump in holding himself and others accountable... yet everything so far was Trumps fault, Covids fault, Putin's fault.. Inflation wasn't his fault, gas prices aren't his fault... nothing is his fault..

And what is this? Approaching 3 million refugees leaving Ukraine, thousands dead and dying from fighting Putin with almost no help.. and this is the answer to a question about the US supporting refugee programs...

Would anybody like to defend the position that Trump would not have been absolutely BLASTED if his response to a question about refugees was to laugh like that?

yebat' Putin
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Makes for a bad clip , but she's pretty clearly talking to Duda about handling the question --- using the phrase that Duda slipped into English earlier in the press conference for:

Watch 24:15 -- Duda thanks the US for their support for this difficult time -- and then slips into english for the phrase "A friend in need is a friend indeed" - which he attributes to their earlier meeting. He makes some sort of gesture demonstrating that he just learned the set phrase, and people laugh (Duda doesn't speak English).

A couple times (most notably 33:50) - some translation issue is making it very difficult to figure out who is supposed to be answering which questions. It appears that Duda's translation is getting delayed too much leading to a bunch of awkward pauses when he is supposed to respond.

38:50 - The clip you are seeing. There is again an awkward pause because Duda's translation hasn't come through saying the question is for him -- Harris says she'll take the question for him, noting "A friend in need is a friend indeed." --- which is why Duda immediately gets it and laughs.

(not sure why the youtube video became huge, sorry)...

Last edited by Lyuokdea; 03/14/22 01:59 PM.

~Lyuokdea
P
Legend
Legend
P
Aren't you the same guy who has posted in the past that often times what happens on a president's watch is greatly impacted by the previous administration? Or does that only apply according to which party gets elected?

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Generally speaking, people who feel the need to fake laugh/cackle after most comments are insecure, don't have an answer, and are trying to get people (the audience) to like them.

Our v.p. fits that, as did another presidential candidate.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Generally speaking, people who feel the need to fake laugh/cackle after most comments are insecure, don't have an answer, and are trying to get people (the audience) to like them.

She is an embarrassment.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg

She is an embarrassment.

I find it funny that the likes of you think she's an embarrassment. She must be doing a better job than I thought. AND BTW, she was never my choice.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trump lashes out at Time Warner for canceling his favourite network OAN: ‘Far more popular than anyone knows’

‘It is far bigger and more popular than anyone knows, and importantly, it represents the voice of a very large group of people!’ says the former president

Donald Trump has spoken out against Time Warner Cable’s decision to drop One America News, a far-right TV station that routinely praises him.

“I believe the people of this Country should protest the decision to eliminate OAN, a very important voice,” the former president said in a statement on Monday. “Demand that OAN be allowed to stay on the air. It is far bigger and more popular than anyone knows, and importantly, it represents the voice of a very large group of people!”

In recent months, multiple cable providers have axed OAN, an outspokenly pro-Trump network that has been accused of promoting right-wing conspiracy theories – including in a $1.6bn lawsuit by two voting machine companies, Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems.

On Monday, Mr Trump called the channel “very popular and wonderful,” and commanded his supporters to punish cable providers for dropping it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rump-oan-time-warner-cable-b2035661.html

Good! Take that trash off the air!

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.4

Link Copied to Clipboard