Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
A
Legend
Legend
A
Dude, you twist and turn so often no one can keep up. First you say, and provide a link you thought backed you, that everyone coming here was vaccinated. You admitted you were wrong.

Brown people crossing the southern border? Imagine that. They aren't vaccinated? Imagine that.

I seriously don't even know what you're arguing. You just argue.

2 members like this: tastybrownies, jfanent
P
Legend
Legend
P
So it seems you don't wish to discuss the double standard. Can you explain what part I'm "twisting"? The vaccine is offered to every immigrant crossing the border. Exactly the same way it has been offered to every American. I asked a question as to why Republicans fought mandatory vaccines until it comes to peopled crossing the southern border. It seems dodging the question and casting shade on the person asking the question is your only response. Imagine that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You remind me of this guy:

[Linked Image from wearethemighty.com]

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
O
Legend
Legend
O
lmao. Pit is my boy, but this ish is funny.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Thanks for addressing the question. But that's what some of you do. When you don't have a reasonable answer, deflect.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Careful, you only got one leg left. laugh

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
While you're standing on stubs.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
Lol. What is that, a shawl or a moomoo?

But holy crap, Madcow cracking on somebody's wardrobe?

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
POLITICS - Biden Warns Dems ‘This Ain’t Your Father’s Republican Party,’ ‘This Is The MAGA Party Now’
“These, these guys are a different breed of cat,” Biden says of the next wave of Republicans.
By Gabriel Keane
Published 5 hours ago

President Joe Biden stated during an Earth Day speech on Friday “This ain’t your father’s Republican Party, not not a joke,” adding, “all kidding aside this is the MAGA party now,” and calling young Republicans “a different breed of cat.”

“This ain’t your father’s Republican Party – not not a joke,” Biden said, going on to reference a leaked tape involving Sen. Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. “All you got to do is look what has been played this morning about the tape that was released.”

“Anyway. You know, but all kidding aside this is the MAGA party now,” Biden added. “It’s you know, you got the senator from Texas and others. These, these guys are a different breed of cat. They’re not like what why served with for so many years, and the people who know better, are afraid to act correctly, because they know they’ll be primaried.”

Biden continued, “Only two senators occasionally don’t vote with me. That’s right, right. Literally 48 – they talk about the split in the Democratic Party. There’s virtually no splitting the Democratic Party. We just happen to have 50 presidents.”

As Valiant News previously reported, Biden also pledged to make every vehicle in the US military “climate friendly.”

“One thing I’ve found out as President of the United States, I get to spend a lot of that money,” Biden said of US taxpayer money.

When his statement was met with laughter from the press,” Biden retorted, “I get to decide, no I’m not joking.”

Biden continued, “And we’re gonna completely, b-before, I’m gonna start the process where in the US military, every vehicle is going to be climate friendly.

The POTUS also stated “the environment” was the reason he got into politics. He has previously given several different reasons that had spurred him to join politics, such as civil rights.

https://valiantnews.com/2022/04/bid...blican-party-this-is-the-maga-party-now/

O
Legend
Legend
O
About Valiant News
Valiant News is the culmination of years of experience from an editorial team that has written thousands of articles. Our team was at the forefront of the 2016 counter culture led by President Donald Trump, was in Washington, D.C. covering election integrity protests in 2020, helped blow the whistle on Big Tech’s censorship agenda, produced documentaries exposing the international migrant crisis, and knows that journalists must take a stand for medical freedom.

The misinformation is strong with this one. Q 2.0... And it was a COUNTER CULTURE instead of a counterculture movement.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/22/22 09:49 PM.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Facts are facts. That article not only quotes the "Installed" President, but backs it up with video.

Every single day this guy is an embarrassment and the Mass News Media treats him as the Second Coming.

Oh by the way, the Mass Media IS the Democratic Party.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And there are enough of yo Q types out there to be dangerous. The Republican party has turned into the MAGA party. You are evidence of that very thing.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
With a wide open southern border spreading disease, drugs, human trafficking and crime.

With a leader who is in mental decline.

With teachers acting like pseudo-psychologists, teaching K thru 3 kids about sexual identity.

You have the GALL to point fingers?

Shame!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes I have the gall. There's far too many things to list for me to fit in a day to counter your argument. I prefer my heroes to be able to spell hamburger. I prefer my heroes to not attack former POW's. I prefer my heroes not to try and overthrow our elections. And so on and so on and so on.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Absolute garbage.
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And there are enough of yo Q types out there to be dangerous. The Republican party has turned into the MAGA party. You are evidence of that very thing.

More than enough to be dangerous, they've already tried to hilljack (Q for hijack) our democracy with an insurrection and coup attempt. If the combined IQ of those trumpians on January sixth had been capable of forming even one fact based thought, the coup would have succeeded. It's a good thing they're so damn stupid. But then again, we have to suffer their childishness and incoherent factless feckless ramblings that ooze from every crevice of the internet. It's almost like fascism won that day and the rest of the world just hasn't caught up. The constant misinformation being spread by right-wing Trumpian pinheads sure is testament to what bad people will do with the right of free speech, that's for sure. And seeing their leaders involved in the coup still walk around breathing and running their mouths… Every damn one of them should be swinging at the end of a traitor's hanging rope, but the best we will get is probably some low level long sentences. We will most likely never put Trump in prison, simple because of how many supporters the orange sludge has. Look at the state of things, the right has all but ended our country. And tolerating or forgiving those culpable is not in my wheelhouse.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/23/22 12:08 PM.

Legend
Legend
So all we have to do is survive your hero's decline and all is good.

P
Legend
Legend
P
We survived yours.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Coup???

Here, I got your attempted coup right here...

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

When that's all you've got desperation has finally set in.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Republicans try to send fake electors into State House to commit election fraud.

Video shows police refusing to let phony GOP ‘electors’ into Michigan state house

Republicans are conducting fake Electoral College votes in states Trump lost.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/gop-electors-denied-police-viral-video/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So you laugh at and deny those factual Press clips from your past?

Yet you are all about the Jan 6 political theater?

OK.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You never present any facts.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden Touting COVID Vaccines Is As Laughable As Their Supposed ‘Effectiveness’
Is this some kind of sick joke?
By Andrew White
Published 5 hours ago

Joe Biden’s Twitter account on Tuesday touted his administration’s “historic effort” at convincing over 320 million Americans to be injected with COVID-19 vaccines and took credit for – according to him – saving the lives of two million people.

“A year ago today, my Administration was able to make every American 16+ eligible for a COVID vaccine,” Biden’s account tweeted. “As a result of our historic efforts, 220M Americans are now fully vaccinated, over 100M have received a booster, and we’ve saved 2.2M lives.”
Back during the initial rollout of the controversial injection campaign shortly after Biden took office, mainstream media pundits, along with government health agencies and major pharmaceutical companies, informed the American people that the vaccines were “safe and effective,” would end the pandemic, and prevent people from catching COVID-19.

“Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person,” MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said on March 29, 2021.

“A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else,” she added. “It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people.”

The president echoed those same now-proven-false claims in July 2021 when he stated “you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” and many people believed him. Those Americans set up appointments with their doctors and went to get vaccinated, with many even being paid for their time off thanks to Biden’s tax credit that reimbursed businesses for doing so.

By the end of July, despite hundreds of millions of people in the U.S. getting vaccinated, the new, more contagious and deadly Delta variant had made up 80% of new COVID-19 cases and ultimately became the most predominant strain in August, with new infections hitting 125,000 per day and health experts warning of an even worse winter surge if people didn’t get their shots.

In that month, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky informed Americans that the vaccines were not foolproof, stating that “what [the vaccines] can’t do anymore is prevent transmission,” and recommended that people wear masks indoors — again.

By then, the message being relayed by the “experts” was that while the vaccines did not prevent individuals from catching or spreading the virus, they would help alleviate symptoms upon infection and “prevent hospitalization and death.”

“If we had waited to release the data, we would have had, you know, people who would unknowingly potentially bring virus to their loved ones, to their immunosuppressed loved ones. We felt it a moral imperative to inform the American public as soon as we knew and publish the data as soon as we could within three days of our guidance,” Walensky said.

The Biden administration’s remarks resulted in confusion, particularly when they ordered that all U.S. military personnel take the injections later that month.

In September, the CDC was caught quietly changing the definition of the word “vaccine,” removing the word “immunity” from the definition entirely as vaccinated people continued to be infected with the virus, prompting the authorization of a third “booster” shot to increase the “effectiveness” of the vaccines that Walensky in August said had already begun “waning.”

The CDC Director’s statements revealed that vaccinated people could catch and spread the virus to other vaccinated people, and the government cleverly dubbed the term “breakthrough case” to minimize what many vaccinated Americans had begun to experience.

Meanwhile, the president’s attitude towards Americans who chose not to take the injections began to grow increasingly hostile.

In a September speech, where he parrotted the now-proven-false idea that COVID-19 was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Biden scolded unvaccinated Americans and stated that “we’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin.”

“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. And it’s caused by the fact that despite America having an unprecedented and successful vaccination program, despite the fact that for almost five months free vaccines have been available in 80,000 different locations, we still have nearly 80 million Americans who have failed to get the shot,” Biden said.

What did the Biden administration mean by “unprecedented and successful,” if they had just admitted a month before that the injections were no longer preventing people from getting sick with COVID?

People who got the shots still got sick. That’s hardly a success. Was the standard of achievement merely measured by how many American arms were injected, or was the administration just gaslighting everyone?

Further, why would unvaccinated people be at fault for getting vaccinated people sick if the vaccines were as truly effective as the government initially promised in the early months of Biden’s presidency?

If they were so effective, why would there be a need for a “booster” in the first place?

“For the vast majority of you who have gotten vaccinated, I understand your anger at those who haven’t gotten vaccinated. I understand the anxiety about getting a ‘breakthrough’ case,” Biden said. “But as the science makes clear, if you’re fully vaccinated, you’re highly protected from severe illness, even if you get COVID-19.”

Biden’s veiled threats against the unvaccinated that day preceded a flurry of forceful executive action mandating that 20 million healthcare workers, including all federal workers and government contractors, take the injections.

The executive action further entailed an unconstitutional U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) mandate that forced all private sector employers with 100 or more employees to require that their workers — over 80 million people — were either vaccinated or subject to weekly testing for the virus.

From July to January, the U.S. experienced a state of injection-mania. Military service members who refused the injections were dishonorably discharged, thousands of vaccine refusers lost their day-to-day jobs, and hospitals experienced staff shortages due to defiant nurse walkouts, all while the newly discovered Omicron variant began to make headlines in mid-to-late December.

Some Americans who had received the initial two-dose vaccine regimen earlier that year, and had managed to escape the Delta variant with ease, saw no reason to get a third shot prior to the emergence of Omicron, figuring that two shots was enough protection.

However, unlike the government’s narrative during the onset of Delta (an approach that was presumably rooted in the deterrence of “vaccine hesitancy”), hundreds of millions of “fully vaccinated” Americans were immediately informed by U.S. health officials and “experts” that Omicron “evaded” the first two doses, and were subsequently told that the third “booster” injection was the solution for better “protection.”

Thus, millions and millions more dedicated and double-vaccinated government-trusters went back into the doctor’s office to get their third “booster” shot.

In January to February 2022, the U.S. recorded more COVID cases than ever before, at one point going over 1.2 million in a single day. These numbers included many people who had received three vaccine doses.

In the months following, the list of infections afflicting triple vaccinated people continued to grow. The phenomena continues to this day, as seen in the cases of high-profile Democrat politicians and even senior officials in Biden’s own administration.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Attorney General Merrick Garland, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Hillary Clinton, outgoing White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, and former President Barack Obama — all triple-vaxxed – have recently caught the coronavirus despite their repeated injections and claimed to have mild to no symptoms.

They uniformly credited the vaccine for preventing harsh symptoms that require hospitalization.

Biden is now pushing Congress to authorize more money for a fourth dose of the vaccine designated for the general population despite evidence suggesting that the “protection” it gives individuals dramatically decreases in just four weeks.

The fourth jab is said to contain a different mRNA formula targeting the Omicron and is currently in development by Moderna and Pfizer, who hope to have it approved in the fall. This would exclude the fifth dose that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized for immunocompromised individuals on March 29.

But it doesn’t stop there. On April 8, ex-FDA commissioner and current Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb recently said the COVID vaccines may become an “annualized” event that continues indefinitely — far from what was promised to America in early 2021.

“Look, I think this is gonna be an annual vaccine,” said Gottlieb, who served as FDA commissioner from 2017 to 2019. “We’re gonna get away from the lexicon of calling these subsequent doses ‘boosters’ and this will settle into an annual pattern.”

Many Americans, particularly young and otherwise healthy individuals, chose to get the initial two-dose vaccine, and the eventual third “booster” because they were concerned about spreading the virus to others, such as their elderly or immunocompromised relatives, or coworkers — not necessarily because they were concerned about themselves being hospitalized or killed by the virus.

For many, COVID-19 vaccination was an act of selflessness, but the Biden administration’s August admissions about the shots left many of those Americans feeling like they had pointlessly received the injections when they were told to put their masks back on, and even more so when their COVID tests would come back positive.

This is something that the government has defiantly refused to acknowledge to this day, and likely has contributed to the large disparities between the “fully vaccinated,” “booster” recipients, and those who refuse to get the shots at all because they’ve watched this all play out from the sidelines.

It would be hard to believe that as many triple-vaccinated Americans, who had caught coronavirus following vaccination, would be happy to sign up for a fourth shot just the same as double-vaccinated infection-catchers had signed up for the third, but that would require an underestimation of the overall stubbornness of the American population and their blind willingness to do as they’re told.

As injection-mania continues at full tilt, Biden administration COVID czar and Wuhan lab-funder Dr. Anthony Fauci is again warning of incoming “rigid” COVID restrictions as certain American cities are reinsitutting forced masking in the face of daily increases in COVID cases, which have gone up to about 37,000 per day on average — a little bit higher than where America was in April 2020.

In terms of cases, we are no better off than where we were back when COVID was in its infancy, if not worse. All the while, America has seen new virus strains, countless “breakthrough” cases, deadly vaccine side effects, the dissolution of human rights, the toxic oppression of unvaccinated people, and major pharmaceutical companies taking in massive profits.

Maybe the handlers in control of Joe Biden’s Twitter account should consider that before they tweet about the “successful” and precious COVID-19 vaccine.

Spread the love

https://valiantnews.com/2022/04/op-...ughable-as-their-supposed-effectiveness/

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Coup???

Here, I got your attempted coup right here...

40 my boy, I'll put up with a lot of your trolling, but not on this topic. It was an insurrection, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Please don't keep pimping him and get yourself put on Antifa's list or the FBIs. Hell, I already thought covid got you, after you ran away and hid when Trump got his ass handed to him. thumbsup

O
Legend
Legend
O
Superbrown quoting another mentally handicapped alt-right blogger. Try finding some news that's not straight outta Qtown for a change. Or do you just struggle with accepting the truth and reality? Do you feel like a victim when you have no new lies to spread for the orange oompa loompa? I see you and yours feel like victims about 97% of the time. Much more than normal people, that much is for sure. Maybe y'all should take a ME BREAK and work on that ish a little before thinking you are mainstream again. Insurrections will never be mainstream. And insurrectionists voices DON'T MATTER. That's why you are spreading lies and misinformation, we all know that. It's also why your party is taking the big swings on abortion, immigration, and LGBTQ. They are coming to the end of the road and they know it. But, some consolation should come from knowing when true conservatives come back in one form or another, when all the idiots have been sorted like chaff from wheat, then they will be respected again.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/24/22 12:42 AM.

Legend
Legend
Americans weigh in: What's Biden's biggest accomplishment?

Virginians tout Biden's handling of the pandemic as his greatest accomplishment. Others weren't sure

Alexandria, Va. – Americans in a Washington, D.C. suburb shared what they thought has been President Biden's biggest accomplishment.

"Fighting the pandemic with the availability of vaccines," one woman told Fox News. "I think he's a great president for the four years he'll be here, and I'm very pleased with that."

Others in Alexandria, where roughly 80% voted for Biden in 2020, were less impressed with Biden's record.

"I can't think of anything," one woman told Fox News.

Another man said: "I don't think he has one big accomplishment."

Biden averaged a 41% approval rating for his most recent quarter in office, Gallup reported Friday.

The president reportedly told former President Barack Obama that he plans to run for reelection, two unnamed sources told The Hill. Several in Alexandria felt Biden had done well controlling the pandemic and had brought stability to the presidency.

"Binging his sobriety to the presidency," one man, Bob, told Fox News. "Bringing a sense of decency back, bringing stability back, bringing the thought process back."

"He's not perfect, but none of us are," Bob continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/americans-weigh-in-bidens-biggest-accomplishment

P
Legend
Legend
P
"Binging his sobriety to the presidency," one man, Bob, told Fox News. "Bringing a sense of decency back, bringing stability back, bringing the thought process back."

Thanks for that!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Thanks for that!

Don't thank me, thank Fair and Balanced FOX.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Once in a blue moon they are.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
IT NEVER ENDS!!!

Biden Forgets Who Members of Congress Are and Seems to Point at the Air Again
By Nick Arama | Apr 24, 2022 1:00 PM ET

Joe Biden was in Washington on Friday. We brought you some of his remarks for Earth Day in Seward Park in Seattle — he must have broken the record for the number of delusional and confused comments. It showed just how much he is deteriorating.

Unfortunately, he didn’t stop there. He also went on to speak at Green River College in Auburn, Washington — ironically, speaking about “lowering costs for American families,” when in fact he’s increased by hundreds of dollars every month what most Americans have to pay because of inflation. But whatever the topic, he seems to deliver a version of the same speech — probably because it’s easier for him to remember if it’s always the same.

But he got into trouble part of the way through, when he misgendered one of the Democratic members of Congress he was supposed to be praising and thanking, Derek Kilmer, whom he referred to as “Congresswoman,” who represented the “Sixth District, I guess.”

He then seemed to pick up that Kilmer was a guy (I suspect someone was pointing him out in the audience), referring to him as “he,” but then Biden decided not to refer to two other members of Congress by any titles at all, just calling them by their last names. So, you might have no idea who he’s talking about. I had to ferret out that he’s talking about members of Congress here.

“And we’re also joined today by Larsen and — and…” While Biden got the last name of Rep. Rick Larsen (D-WA), he forgot even that when it came to another member of Congress he was supposed to recognize, Rep. Adam Smith. The White House transcript refers to an audience member trying to help Biden calling out “Smith.” But Biden never says it. “I know it. You got — No, I got it…DelBene, who’s a real champion for working families.” “DelBene” is Rep. Suzan DelBene (R-WA).

I can’t imagine that the members of Congress think much of Biden, if he can’t remember their names or even their gender.

He also did that thing where he seems to get lost at the end of his remarks again. He turns to one side, with his hand out as though to point or shake someone’s hand, and then turns around, as though to talk with people but no one is there. Is he looking for Corn Pop?

Yes, he should be home, retired, and playing with his grandkids, not in this position that he can’t handle. We keep saying this is sad, but it’s more than that. How can anyone expect a coherent decision from someone who has such confusion? It’s not safe for the country, at this point.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...-seems-to-point-at-the-air-again-n555177

Legend
Legend
Everyone can play back and forth games over this but something really needs to be done.

Our very lives could be at stake.

Bring on Kamala. God help us all.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

A
Legend
Legend
A
WHAT in God's name was he doing?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
IT NEVER ENDS!!!

redstate.com

You're 100% correct! You never stop posting right-wing wackadoodle blog posts. But I posted a pic of another guy who believes that crap too! Maybe you should meet up on Truth Social, hang, and do cool stuffs. lol.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, he should be home, retired, and playing with his grandkids, not in this position that he can’t handle. We keep saying this is sad, but it’s more than that. How can anyone expect a coherent decision from someone who has such confusion? It’s not safe for the country, at this point.

Yes, let Kamala be your next president.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Could she even do worse?

Legend
Legend
Could she even do worse?

If she did do worse she would become the new worst President in our history, replacing "The Big Guy".

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Could she even do worse?

If she did do worse she would become the new worst President in our history, replacing "The Big Guy".

Trump owns that title for eternity.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden barred from ending Title 42 at border by federal judge
APRIL 25, 2022 04:48 PM
BY ANNA GIARITELLI

The Biden administration has been temporarily barred by a federal judge from ending the pandemic health policy known as Title 42 on May 23.

The move delays what Homeland Security officials predicted would prompt an unprecedented rush of migrants to the U.S.-Mexico border and is a major win for the three Republican states that brought the lawsuit in early April, which 18 other states have since joined.

"In a lawsuit originally filed by Missouri, Louisiana, and Arizona, our Office just obtained a temporary restraining order to keep Title 42 in place. This is a huge victory for border security, but the fight continues on," Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt wrote in a post on Twitter Monday afternoon.

"We applaud the court for approving our request for a temporary restraining order to keep Title 42 in place. The Biden administration cannot continue in flagrant disregard for existing law and required administrative procedures," Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said in a statement.

The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. Judge Robert Summerhays announced a temporary restraining order in the case Monday, calling on the Department of Justice and states to work out the details in continuing the policy.

The policy was put into effect in March 2020 and mandated that U.S. border officials turn away migrants immediately after they illegally came across the border. It also meant migrants seeking asylum at international bridges would not be able to. The temporary policy was good for 60 days but has been renewed over the past two years. In that time, border officials have turned migrants away more than 1.7 million times using the authority, including many who have tried to cross the border more than once.

BORDER CRISIS: HISTORICALLY CHAOTIC SITUATION POISED TO GET MUCH WORSE

However, the Department of Homeland Security admitted in court documents filed April 22 that it "has begun in recent weeks [i.e., post-April 1 termination order] to increase the use of expedited removal for some single adults eligible for removal who would otherwise be expelled pursuant to Title 42.” Under expedited removal procedures, migrants may claim asylum and avoid being removed from the country.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told the Washington Examiner last week that the administration had begun taking into custody some migrants from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, an indication that it was not expelling them despite Title 42's still being in effect.

The lawsuit was filed in response to the Biden administration's early April announcement that it would lift the measure after 14 months of pressure from immigrant advocates, who said the rule unfairly penalizes people seeking asylum. The three states argued that the way the White House is ending Title 42 violates the notice-and-comment requirements in the Administrative Procedure Act.

Republicans and some Democrats have said, though, that ending the rule will lead many more people to try to cross the border and worsen the existing migration crisis that began shortly after President Joe Biden took office.

"This suit challenges an imminent, man-made, self-inflicted calamity: the abrupt elimination of the only safety valve preventing this Administration’s disastrous border policies from devolving into an unmitigated chaos and catastrophe," the complaint states.

Centrist Democrats and those up for reelection in November are taking a hint from polls that show the public is upset with the administration's handling of the border , urging them to inch away from Biden . Nine Senate Democrats have come out against the plan to terminate Title 42.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ding-title-42-at-border-by-federal-judge

1 member likes this: EveDawg
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.2

Link Copied to Clipboard