Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
As for the rest of your post, I see several posters continually posting opinions and articles that are completely one-sided.

vers...at least you didn't deny sitting at your dinner table and lying to your family about those of us that dare to write anything you don't agree with concerning Watson. thumbsup

Last edited by mac; 04/19/22 02:26 PM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: jfanent
M
Legend
Legend
M
Got a taste of the snow already...

O
Legend
Legend
O
Just stop banghead and put posters you argue with every damn day on ignore bro. smh.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: archbolddawg
C
Legend
Legend
C
Snow in mid April seems excessive.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by cfrs15
Snow in mid April seems excessive.
Very.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
It’s just my weather rehashed. We got about 2” of snow in the valley last Tuesday. It sucked.

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by mac
As for the rest of your post, I see several posters continually posting opinions and articles that are completely one-sided.

vers...at least you didn't deny sitting at your dinner table and lying to your family about those of us that dare to write anything you don't agree with concerning Watson. thumbsup

I'll deny it now, mac. We weren't eating dinner. It was well after dinner and football came up. Thus, the topic of Watson came up and I brought up how you and Mr. "so you are saying 22 women are lying" popped into my mind and I shared that Again, when people try so hard to convince others of a certain idea, they are certainly being purposeful about it. That is why Pit has made the "22" comment over a hundred times. It's really important to you guys that others believe what you want them to believe.

mac, I am not of the guys who gets on your case about your hate for analytics and how you have made negative remarks towards the FO and analytics countless times. It's football and in the grand scheme of things, football opinions are almost meaningless. On the other hand, when you guys want to bring Tailgate issues into the "Pure Football forum," you open yourselves up to scrutiny because sexual misconduct issues and the character of a man and all of those women are in question. That is important, not some BS football topic like the FO, analytics, Baker, Hue, Stefanski, etc. Again, shame on all of you trying this case in the court of public opinion.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I'll deny it now, mac. We weren't eating dinner.

This is so funny..."we weren't eating dinner", therefore it's ok if you lied to your family about your claim that..

I brought up some of the commentary on this board and how folks like Pit, Flo, 888, Mac, steve, etc really want Watson to be guilty.

I'm guilty of posting articles...lol... and you can't stand that..! It bothered you that I provide information on the board, to make it easier for board members to be kept up to date on Browns news.

Many times I post articles without making a comment...

Show me where I ever said that I want Watson to be guilty...where did I say such a thing.

Nothing says you can't sit down and lie to family about those board members who might not always agree with you. If that is how you get your kicks...go for it.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
V
Legend
Legend
V
Spin it anyway you want, mac. I didn't lie. I expressed my opinion that you--and some others--must want Watson to be guilty due to how much time you spend trying to convince everyone on here that he is guilty. Do you guys ever post articles or opinions that might provide a different perspective? You and LWL can have the last word because I'm done for now. I made my point. I meant what I said and I said what I meant. Y'all are shameful. We are talking real life here, not some inconsequential sports argument that doesn't mean a hill of beans to most rational folks.

Oh, and mac..........can you tell us what Dak's lawyer had to say when you called him? LOL.....have a good one.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I do have one question for the board. How did the attorney first proceed? Did he initially file criminal complaints or did he first bring the cases to civil courts and then file the criminal complaints later?

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Deshaun Watson Continued.....

Link Copied to Clipboard