Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend
I seriously hope he meant something else.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
If y'alls worried about Biden's cognitive ability, what does it say about this RW sweetheart and his claim to fame, that he "aced" a cognitive test at Walter Reed Medical Center...repeat five words — "person, woman, man, camera, TV".

Knowing what we know now, it's easier to believe Trump was just lying again..this time about his cognitive test results..!

This was the reason Trump flew to Ohio and he still didn't know the guy's name he was stumping for...what the hell..!

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
Ooooops... back to Trump, Trump, Trump...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: jfanent
O
Legend
Legend
O
After the crap Trump's fascist SCOTUS just pulled, YOU DAMN RIGHT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TRUMP. The fascist right is out of control and needs to be put down.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
After the crap Trump's fascist SCOTUS just pulled, YOU DAMN RIGHT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TRUMP. The fascist right is out of control and needs to be put down.

Put down people you disagree with, how very fascist of you. You sit and yell fascist a lot but you really seem to think that means anyone right of you.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Shut up Frankz.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Shut up Frankz.

Come make me lefty.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I wonder at what point they will declare Biden a national security risk.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
If I could I would. This is not a direction you want to go with me, ask Vers.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg

During the run up to 2020... next question.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Come make me lefty.

You must be Pancho.

Hey, you have to admit this song is better than the current conversation.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

They didn't do at any point in our past where a good argument could be made for it so I doubt they do now.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Are going to stomp your feet and call me names? Line forms in the back.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Do you really think there's enough people who give a damn that they would actually stand in a line to stomp their feet and call you names? A perfect example of delusions of grandeur.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Biden is not in control. He is just a puppet, a bad one at that.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Did Infowars tell you that? Can you provide factual data to support this? Or are you just spouting your usual BS just because that's what you think?

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Do you really think there's enough people who give a damn that they would actually stand in a line to stomp their feet and call you names? A perfect example of delusions of grandeur.

I got your attention.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Not really. Just a comical break in passing. You do understand what delusions of grandeur means right? Because there you go again.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Not really. Just a comical break in passing. You do understand what delusions of grandeur means right? Because there you go again.
And you posted to me again. My biggest fan.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Everybody has to have one. rofl

Or should I say some feel the need to believe they have one? It's that delusions of grandeur thing.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Everybody has to have one. rofl

Or should I say some feel the need to believe they have one? It's that delusions of grandeur thing.

You sought me out on this, not the other way around. But I know it's just to get a fight, cause that's Wyatt you really want.

Legend
Legend
You beat up Vers?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
What is ugly as sin,
has the cognitive ability of our President,
and has 6 teeth?

A- The Lib line waiting to give FrankZ a hard time.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address... we went around a bit. Blown out of proportion. But Frankz must think I'm some kind of light in the ass punk. I'm not taking that crap from anybody, no matter how old I get. Challenging mouths are all the rage until Nazis get punched in the nose. I'd just like him to know there is no need to go there, but if he does, his bully chit won't play here.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 03:24 PM.

Legend
Legend

I hope they pulled what is right and just. Sorry you disagree bro.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by FATE
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address... we went around a bit. Blown out of proportion. But Frankz must think I'm some kind of light in the ass punk. I'm not taking that crap from anybody, no matter how old I get. Challenging mouths are all the rage until Nazis get punched in the nose. I'd just like him to know there is no need to go there, but if he does, his bully chit won't play here.

So you would use violence with people you disagree with, par on course for fascist mindset.

O
Legend
Legend
O
And I hope the GOP dies on this cross. Christofascism. They can stick their religious principles up their collective asses, as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward the coming marches and watching Texas, Florida, and much of the South burn. Pack the court.

O
Legend
Legend
O
So you would use violence with people you disagree with, par on course for fascist mindset.

You called me out, you damn right I would use violence. And I would feel just fine after too.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
What is ugly as sin,
has the cognitive ability of our President,
and has 6 teeth?

A- The Lib line waiting to give FrankZ a hard time.

When did you become a lib?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
And I hope the GOP dies on this cross. Christofascism. They can stick their religious principles up their collective asses, as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward the coming marches and watching Texas, Florida, and much of the South burn. Pack the court.

Honest question for you bro. Why is it that you bash the hell out of Christians who are against abortion??? Just so you know I was 110 percent against abortion BEFORE I was a Christian so as far as I am concerned your not talking about me, But if you are bring it bro laugh

Last edited by GMdawg; 05/03/22 03:45 PM.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

You called me out, you damn right I would use violence. And I would feel just fine after too.
Using violence to, try to, stifle dissenting voices. But you hate fascism and nazis. Yeah, yer not getting it at all

Go get some help, you need it.

1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
While I disagree with him dong that, I think his comments do address the vast majority of the target audience. The vast majority of those who disagree with abortions are Christians. I don't like religion dictating our politics yet refuse to attack Christians as a group since I happen to be one of them. I'm the exact opposite of what he is claiming.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

OK honest question for you bro. Why do you blame Christians for being against abortion?????? Why do you ASSume only Christians are against killing babies?

I have stated many. many, many times on this board I am against abortion and I have been so since before I was a Christian. Why do you feel the need to bash Christians?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by GMdawg

Honest question for you bro. Why is it that you bash the hell out of Christians who are against abortion??? Just so you know I was 110 percent against abortion BEFORE I was a Christian so as far as I am concerned your not talking about me, But if you are bring it bro laugh

First, I think religion is the dumbest thing on earth, next to a Trump. I don't fault anyone for believing whatever they want, but I do fault those who would push it on a country that DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THEIR VALUES. I have never seen a million women show up to a march asking the government to take away the right to control their own bodies. Have you?

Second, at the point you use religion against me or others, I will fight you in the streets. No different that the Taliban IMO.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 03:52 PM.

Legend
Legend
While I disagree with him dong that, I think his comments do address the vast majority of the target audience. The vast majority of those who disagree with abortions are Christians. I don't like religion dictating our politics yet refuse to attack Christians as a group since I happen to be one of them. I'm the exact opposite of what he is claiming.

We agree and disagree on this subject bro. We at least understand each others feelings while others do not.

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by GMdawg

OK honest question for you bro. Why do you blame Christians for being against abortion?????? Why do you ASSume only Christians are against killing babies?

I have stated many. many, many times on this board I am against abortion and I have been so since before I was a Christian. Why do you feel the need to bash Christians?

Christians on the far right and in the federalist society are to blame for this already settled law being abruptly overturned. Ban all abortion. Ban GAY. Ban TRANS. Ban Civil Rights. These things are the White Supremacist Christian Agenda we are looking down the barrel at. And before you or some other GORer says I'm going too far, each of these people said this would never happen and then they did it. You think I give a crap about a SC like that? Like Christians like those? And I don't blame all Christians, just the ones who want abortion banned for THEIR MORALITY SAFESPACE. But this is unforgivable IMO and there will be a price paid at the polls for years to come. You'll see.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 03:58 PM.

Legend
Legend

Freudian slip?

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Cognitive ability

Link Copied to Clipboard