Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would think that might be better than an idiotic response.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
While I disagree with him dong that, I think his comments do address the vast majority of the target audience. The vast majority of those who disagree with abortions are Christians. I don't like religion dictating our politics yet refuse to attack Christians as a group since I happen to be one of them. I'm the exact opposite of what he is claiming.

Freudian slip?

Did seeing the word excite you 40? smh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
And I hope the GOP dies on this cross. Christofascism. They can stick their religious principles up their collective asses, as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward the coming marches and watching Texas, Florida, and much of the South burn. Pack the court.

Honest question for you bro. Why is it that you bash the hell out of Christians who are against abortion??? Just so you know I was 110 percent against abortion BEFORE I was a Christian so as far as I am concerned your not talking about me, But if you are bring it bro laugh

First, I think religion is the dumbest thing on earth, next to a Trump. I don't fault anyone for believing whatever they want, but I do fault those who would push it on a country that DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THEIR VALUES. I have never seen a million women show up to a march asking the government to take away the right to control their own bodies. Have you?

Second, at the point you use religion against me or others, I will fight you in the streets. No different that the Taliban IMO.

So since you think religion is dumb you feel that gives you the right to bash the hell out of those of us who are religious, yet you cry when those of us who are complian about those who are not. Nice use of double standards saywhat

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
I just wish he would stop hitting on us.

1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Christians on the far right and in the federalist society are to blame for this already settled law being abruptly overturned. Ban all abortion.

Funny almost every Christian I know is against abortion, but they don't want to ban all abortions. Most will agree that in the case of rape, or incest (which would also include rape) should be exempt. I myself with this decision. but am fine with leaving it up to the woman.

O
Legend
Legend
O
So since you think religion is dumb you feel that gives you the right to bash the hell out of those of us who are religious, yet you cry when those of us who are complian about those who are not. Nice use of double standards saywhat

NOPE. I bash the hell out of everything I don't like. You know me better than that. But yes, screw bible thumpers who want to force us into New Gilead. If the religious don't want to allow abortions, then nobody should get one at church or if they love Jesus. Other than that, they don't get a say. My wife is a Christian, you saying I hate her too? She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others. Good thing for her, better for me.

Now keep talking trash. We don't have to be friends, I'm good with that. Are you?

A
Legend
Legend
A
"Christians on the far right and in the federalist society are to blame for this already settled law being abruptly overturned. Ban all abortion. Ban GAY. Ban TRANS. Ban Civil Rights. These things are the White Supremacist Christian Agenda we are looking down the barrel at. And before you or some other GORer says I'm going too far, each of these people said this would never happen and then they did it."

Except, that hasn't happened.

Abortion is not banned. It will be up to the states. Gay, etc isn't banned. My son is married, here in Ohio. Civil rights?

But when it comes to gun rights, you're all for banning them? And you, threatening to fight people? Class act, not.

Legend
Legend

NOPE. I bash the hell out of everything I don't like. You know me better than that. But yes, screw bible thumpers who want to force us into New Gilead. If the religious don't want to allow abortions, then nobody should get one at church or if they love Jesus. Other than that, they don't get a say. My wife is a Christian, you saying I hate her too? She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others. Good thing for her, better for me.

Now keep talking trash. We don't have to be friends, I'm good with that. Are you?

We will be friends no matter how many times we disagree on a subject unless you chose to end our friendship. I am not that petty.

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
So it's OK if you bash things you don;t like but your not OK if somebody else does the same thing. That says a lot about you bro and everybody can see that.

She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others.

I breath just fine. As far as your wife.... I prefer to keep her out of this as I have never seen, or talked to her.

BTW why do you think non believers have the right to impose their world view on others but Christians do not????????

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Abortion is not banned.

arch...stop the BS...A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO DECIDE IS GONE..!

The 30% who want to take WOMAN'S RIGHT AWAY won't stop with some half measure...

How many of those DEEPLY RELIGIOUS Republican appointed justices lied like hell about this one issue to make sure they could do their duty for the minority of Americans...HOW MANY GOP JUSTICES LIED LIKE HELL?

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
and how many woman murdered their own babies and called it anything but murder just so they could live with theirselves?

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
When you start having babies, then you have right to speak on A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by mac
Abortion is not banned.

The 30% who want to take WOMAN'S RIGHT AWAY won't stop with some half measure...

How many of those DEEPLY RELIGIOUS Republican appointed justices lied like hell about this one issue to make sure they could do their duty for the minority of Americans...HOW MANY GOP JUSTICES LIED LIKE HELL?

Can you define what a woman is? nanner

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by mac
Abortion is not banned.

That is not my understanding of this, at this time. My understanding is the SCOTUS said - MAY say - send it to the states, to elected people, for them to decide.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mac
When you start having babies, then you have right to speak on A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

Oh really... When you become a mass murderer then you have the right to speak against mass murders
notallthere

See how stupid your comment was?

Last edited by GMdawg; 05/03/22 04:50 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
So it's OK if you bash things you don;t like but your not OK if somebody else does the same thing. That says a lot about you bro and everybody can see that.

She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others.

I breath just fine. As far as your wife.... I prefer to keep her out of this as I have never seen, or talked to her.

BTW why do you think non believers have the right to impose their world view on others but Christians do not????????

Let's not conflate the majority with non-believers. If the majority of the country wanted this crap, I'd have to swallow it. But 69% don't. That means only 41% OR LESS do. And it's in no way murder, but if you want to say I'm in favor of baby killing, I'm cool with that. Hell, I have to live with fascist among us, what's worse about being called a baby killer?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 04:56 PM.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
GM...you have a baby yet?

Legend
Legend
That means 69 percent of those serveyed. How many Americans were survereyed????? 100, 1,000, 1,000,000

Legend
Legend
Nope but I still look 6 months preggers.

Legend
Legend
Your 69 percent want it with limitations.

That number falls drastically when it comes to late term abortions.

That number falls drastically when it comes to using abortion as birth control.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
GM...Another thing...those preaching and professing just HOW RELIGIOUS THEY ARE as if there is some kind of score card..or that you're gonna show the rest that professing your degree of religiousness somehow gives you a right to CONTROL WOMEN RIGHT OVER HER OWN BODY...that's sick.

Those who have to post their score card are worse than those who simply do their best live their lives in accordance to their beliefs...think about that for more than a minute.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by mac
Abortion is not banned.

That is not my understanding of this, at this time. My understanding is the SCOTUS said - MAY say - send it to the states, to elected people, for them to decide.

No comment on this macie?

Legend
Legend
I am a Christian. I make mistakes every single day. I have never been and never will be perfect. I don't want control over any womans body, But unlike yourself I don't want the woman to have the right to slaughter her innocent baby That my friend is SICk a woman killing her own child. You would be one of the first to complane if she killed her baby a week after it came out of her womb, but you cheer her on if she does so before the baby comes out of her vagina.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ
So you would use violence with people you disagree with, par on course for fascist mindset.

You called me out, you damn right I would use violence. And I would feel just fine after too.

You seem like a real b/a bro. Let me know if you're going to any games this year so I can stay home. rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
That means 69 percent of those serveyed. How many Americans were survereyed????? 100, 1,000, 1,000,000

Poll after poll shows this, numerous polls. Your thinking on the matter is an outlier. Roll the rock out of the way and leave the cave, then you'd know this.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by FATE
If I could I would. This is not a direction you want to go with me, ask Vers.
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address..

Got a PM about this and had to search for it. While I don't want to participate in this forum, what you are uttering is a lie.

I would never give anyone my address because I have a family, but I would have met you somewhere and even would have allowed you to make the first move. But none of this happened and you are telling a lie.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
If I could I would. This is not a direction you want to go with me, ask Vers.
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address..

Got a PM about this and had to search for it. While I don't want to participate in this forum, what you are uttering is a lie.

I would never give anyone my address because I have a family, but I would have met you somewhere and even would have allowed you to make the first move. But none of this happened and you are telling a lie.
He's a b/a bro, watch your back! Anyone talking about how tough they are on a message board *shudder* that just has me shaking in my shoes. I, for one, am turning full blown leftacist... just to avoid the confrontation!

A
Legend
Legend
A
He's spoken of his health issues before. He's not fighting anybody.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Vers, everybody saw us fight, everybody saw me say it. But this isn't about that. It's about being mouthed off to like "bring it lefty". Or whatever it was this time around. And if you want to call me a liar, people can look it up.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 07:06 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Tell me exactly what you mean by b/a? Don't bother lying.

Legend
Legend
bada$$... you're an internet gangster.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ
So you would use violence with people you disagree with, par on course for fascist mindset.

You called me out, you damn right I would use violence. And I would feel just fine after too.

You seem like a real b/a bro. Let me know if you're going to any games this year so I can stay home. rofl

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Bro, I'll challenge any man to a push-up contest... I can still drop and do my age, and I ain't no young pup lol.

Legend
Legend
I could do my age when I was a lot younger.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Vers, everybody saw us fight, everybody saw me say it. But this isn't about that. It's about being mouthed off to like "bring it lefty". Or whatever it was this time around. And if you want to call me a liar, people can look it up.

You threaten people with violence then get your little tighty whities in a bunch over "bring it leftie'? You might want to get some thicker skin or you will get eaten alive.

O
Legend
Legend
O
bada$$... you're an internet gangster.

Is being somebody who doesn't take crap really so foreign to you? Am I an internet b/a for not thinking it's ok to be called out? If I was this b/a like you say, I'd be in here all the time saying let's take it outside. You never see me doing that, but I won't take it either. Unlike you ilks misconception, there are real men on this side of the aisle too. And I'm sure if I talked to you like you were a punk and said come get some, you'd be hot too.

Legend
Legend
Take crap? On a message board?? lol

First, you deal out a lot more crap than you ever take, mostly because most don't bother to waste their time. You've made a meme of yourself with all the "Facist! Trump! and Shut up!" b.s. Now you're going to talk about "that one time" you were going to beat someone's a$$? C'mon man.

I'm glad you're a "real man", congrats. But truth be told, I'm not sure playing "come get some" on a message board holds many man-card stamps. Talk to me like a punk to my face? You got some.

O
Legend
Legend
O
So your issue is that I won't take crap on a message board, but you would be good if I blasted somebody saying the same crap to my face?. But, yeah, I'm a meme. rolleyes I don't care who or where you are, I'm not taking that at anytime without saying my piece too. And if it was too my face, same as you.

Legend
Legend
Lol. I don't have an issue. You have issues... I have tissues... dry your eyes, tough guy. Come to a game, I'll but you a drink, with any luck AOC will be serving it up. thumbsup

O
Legend
Legend
O
Fate, I WOULD have a beer with you anytime, just not today. And if I truly was an internet tough guy, which I'm not, I wouldn't let you buy. Nope.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Cognitive ability

Link Copied to Clipboard