M

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: EveDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
He sounds like a lot of former Republicans these days.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
talk about first world problems. Rich guys out here tweeting like real housewives of atlanta.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
j/c

More than 23% of Elon Musk's Twitter followers are spam or fake accounts, research groups say

https://www.businessinsider.com/elo...Qh8mkF30u3ONcIZmEsae9D5sSRqevAdNXHCRrJv8

Ruh, roh.

FWIW what I said above...

SparkToro used the same audit on Musk himself and found that nearly 70.2% of Musk’s 93.3 million Twitter followers were fake.

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Click farms and bot farms are nothing new. I wonder if these reports of bot followers are from paid for by the person or if they were paid for by someone else that benefits in some way.

It would be rather embarrassing if Elon was paying for follower bots while complaining about follower bots being so evil.

Legend
Legend
I seriously doubt that someone like Musk cares enough to buy bots for himself. Just him being him and doing what he does is enough for him to have more real followers than he likely cares about. Most of the bots are likely of the variety that follow to auto-scrape for data as dynamic content on some website, somewhere.

Heck, this site is crawled daily by thousands of bots from search engines, and Tweets now show up in Google searches, so a LOT of followers could easily be bots especially on high-profile personas. News sites/stations probably each have a hundred bots following someone like him just as part of their daily automated processes looking for news, then there's all the engines out there that attempt to track what is trending, and the only way to do that is to somehow be aware of *everything* and on and on.... it's not like he's an out of work actor trying to give the appearance that they're "somebody" and "in demand".

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
I KNEW IT!

WKNR was one of my first thoughts as well when thinking of this! They always bragged about being the most followed sports station in the country and you knew it was nonsense. 200k+ followers and their twitter polls will get around 1k responses, lol.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Billionaire having fun stirring the pot to watch the hoi polloi fight amongst each other.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Not surprising.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Terrible news.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
I don't think his claims about the bots will hold up in court when Twitter sues him for breach of contract. My guess is he has to pay the $1B fee for backing out of the deal or they reach an undisclosed agreement and part ways,

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Terrible news.

Because?

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Jester
Terrible news.

Because?

Because some like the idea of a world where you won't be banished from society for an unpopular opinion. 🤔

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
Legend
Legend
how come the people who whine about the global elites the most turn around and cheerlead for Elon, a global elitist?

i'm still at a loss at how Elon buying or not buying Twitter benefits or hurts any of us at the everyday level. i always looked at this at some rich dude buying something because he's bored.

Elon is doing the equivalent of some rich dude buying a sports team, and yet we got posters and other american hyping this up as if this was gonna change society or something.

my the best guess i came up with is that like Trump, people are projecting their wants and desires onto a dude who's lifestyle they're envious of. maybe that's not accurate, but it sure seems these dudes are worshipping elon like they did/doing with trump.

i guess i look at elon as just another billionaire. i certainly dont want to have the mentality of a dude who sets up his kids up for societal failure by giving them some of the dumbest names at birth imaginable. but he did it, just like any other celebrity does, but yet i thought these dudes didn't like the elite class? so hey i'm confused over the confusing actions these guys are displaying.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Who are you complaining at? The only people who complain about elites are liberals.

I liked the posibility of Elon taking over twitter for 3 reasons: 1) stop banning people with unpopular opinions 2) get rid of the bots 3) popcorn munching because Elon stirs the pot

That aside, I thought this deal was done/not done very unprofessionally. It should have been private up until the ink is dry. Not a circus show.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Who are you complaining at? The only people who complain about elites are liberals.

I liked the posibility of Elon taking over twitter for 3 reasons: 1) stop banning people with unpopular opinions 2) get rid of the bots 3) popcorn munching because Elon stirs the pot

That aside, I thought this deal was done/not done very unprofessionally. It should have been private up until the ink is dry. Not a circus show.

?? yall literally called everybody a globalist elite, whined about celebrities, and then voted for trump in 2016 and in record numbers in 2020. Elon told everybody he's voting republican and conservatives were hanging off his balls like a sack swinging on some loser's lifted pick up truck.

Elon is a globalist celebrity elitist ,and yall can't stop riding his junk. it's just funny to me, because it wouldn't matter if yall just owned up to the fact that you like men like them two. it's just funny and frustrating when yall hype these dudes up, then turn around and get mad that people are pointing out how fake yall are.

i mean, nobody forced you to be that fake. this is america, you CHOSE to be fake, ya know? i CHOOSE to point it out, as is my right to freedom of speech.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Who the hell is "yall"?

E
Legend
Legend
E
I dont recall any GOPers on this forum complaining about Elon. Receipts please.

The left, such as yourself, complain all day every day about capitalists and elites.

So maybe youre bitching about yourself. Put the bong down.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Who the hell is "yall"?

people who bootlick the global elites while whining about the global elites. that was made very clear.

The left, such as yourself, complain all day every day about capitalists and elites.

so i need to post receipts of right wingers whining about the global elites? are you really that dense?

at refs, those 2016 campaign threads archived? Eve wants to see her own posting history, apparently.

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Swish
Who the hell is "yall"?

people who bootlick the global elites while whining about the global elites. that was made very clear.

so i need to post receipts of right wingers whining about the global elites? are you really that dense?

at refs, those 2016 campaign threads archived? Eve wants to see her own posting history, apparently.

Um, the only people who complain about elites are liberals like you. You bitch and moan endlessly about capitalists.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
lol you was publicly whining about big pharma and medication cost on this board, ya know, elites.

like seriously, how can you be this fake and think there's nothing wrong with that? them prescription drugs you poppin...yikes.

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Big pharma is not "an elite"

However YOU YOURSELF SWISH bitch and moan endlessly about capitalists. All day every day. Maybe youre projecting your personal problems onto others. In general right wingers in this forum dont have problems with capitalism.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
lmfao man you're hurt. that denial is stronger than the Force.

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
This is losing my attention. So I will say.... LMAO Swish over here making up stories about GOPers (who have no problem with capitalism and elites) to cover up his not so secret hatred of capitalism and elites.

Come back when you arent high or projecting on others.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Big pharma is not "an elite"

Please.

Big Pharma
Big Oil
Big Finance

if not them, then whom?
Oh... you must mean the folks who set global policy by exercising outsized influence on markets and governm-

uh- like was said: elite.

Elon, Gates and the abovementioned corps- all in the top .01. All runnin ish on a daily.
like was said: elite.

I prefer to get my definitions from Webster's New Abridged... instead of Eve's Thesaurus of Slip'nSlide Werd Yuse.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
E
Legend
Legend
E
An Elite is a person. Big Pharma is an industry. Learn the terminology if youre going to post here.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yawn.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Jester
Terrible news.

Because?

Because some like the idea of a world where you won't be banished from society for an unpopular opinion. 🤔

Yep, those with insanely unpopular opinions.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
how come the people who whine about the global elites the most turn around and cheerlead for Elon, a global elitist?

i'm still at a loss at how Elon buying or not buying Twitter benefits or hurts any of us at the everyday level. i always looked at this at some rich dude buying something because he's bored.

Elon is doing the equivalent of some rich dude buying a sports team, and yet we got posters and other american hyping this up as if this was gonna change society or something.

my the best guess i came up with is that like Trump, people are projecting their wants and desires onto a dude who's lifestyle they're envious of. maybe that's not accurate, but it sure seems these dudes are worshipping elon like they did/doing with trump.

i guess i look at elon as just another billionaire. i certainly dont want to have the mentality of a dude who sets up his kids up for societal failure by giving them some of the dumbest names at birth imaginable. but he did it, just like any other celebrity does, but yet i thought these dudes didn't like the elite class? so hey i'm confused over the confusing actions these guys are displaying.

I would have not cared at all until Elon’s sudden swing to the right and saying he would retstore banned accounts, aka Trump back on twitter. Then I cared a lot.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

I would have not cared at all until Elon’s sudden swing to the right and saying he would retstore banned accounts, aka Trump back on twitter. Then I cared a lot.

So you are all for censoring anyone who disagrees with you?

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Fascist Trumpians, yes. Nobody else.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Just another reason a red wave is coming.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
An Elite is a person. Big Pharma is an industry. Learn the terminology if youre going to post here.

#dull

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Clemdawg

#dull

Yes, you are.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
#PeeWeeSheman

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
B
Legend
Legend
B
Money doesn't make people elitist.

AOC is elitist. She feels her opinion is more important than anybody else's.

I am just picking her. We can come up with a long list of people who think they are in some elite class.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Who the hell is "yall"?

Who in the hell is Elon Musk.
willynilly

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Money doesn't make people elitist.

AOC is elitist. She feels her opinion is more important than anybody else's.

I am just picking her. We can come up with a long list of people who think they are in some elite class.

But she was the first to come to mind… I love how this young women makes all these GOPers crazy and has ever since she hit then scene.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Outright lies about election results and crazy conspiracy theories are not opinions.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Outright lies about election results and crazy conspiracy theories are not opinions.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Twitter Accepts Elon Musk’s Offer to Buy Company in $44 Billion Deal

Link Copied to Clipboard