Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Demonic Left Will Stop At Nothing — Including Destroying The Supreme Court — To Kill Babies
BY: KYLEE ZEMPEL
MAY 03, 2022

In an egregious and unprecedented move, Politico published a full draft of a leaked Supreme Court opinion indicating that the high court is about to strike down the left’s favorite ruling that fabricated a so-called “right” to abortion: Roe v. Wade.

It’s the left’s worst nightmare. They’re about to lose their grip on the bogus legal precedent from 1973 that undergirds the foundation of their platform and aims. It’s the decision that, to this day, enables them to carry out their values of convenience, population control, and pandering by dehumanizing unborn children before dismembering them and calling it “empowerment.”

That’s probably why they leaked the opinion.

Sure, we don’t yet know all the facts of the current situation, so we don’t know who surrendered the document — showing at least a 5-4 majority for conservatives on Dobbs — to the press. But it doesn’t take Einstein to piece this one together.

First, the left is desperate. They’re severely underwater headed into the midterms and need something to draw out the Democrat vote, and it’s not going to be the economy or foreign policy or Covid. A threat to their beloved abortion access could be the golden ticket.

Second, with a conservative SCOTUS majority and clear public opinion against the evils of abortion, the left has always faced an uphill battle with Dobbs, but bullying the court could be a hail Mary. It’s common knowledge that Chief Justice John Roberts’ fidelity is to his own public image over the Constitution, and what about fresh faces such as Justices Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett? The public now knows for the first time the trio’s written intent to strike Roe as bad law — but before it’s published. It’s a recipe for harassment, threats, and intimidation to swing their opinions before they’re codified.

Third, we know that the iconoclastic left is committed to tearing down foundations from the family and the church, to monuments and our history, to the very meaning of “sex.” The Supreme Court is no exception, and we know this not only because they are actually saying “Let’s burn this place down” out loud, but also because any time they realize they can’t get their way through legislation, they entertain the idea of packing the Supreme Court with progressive activists who will legislate from the bench.

But even more than all those things, we also know the history of the left on abortion itself: They will do absolutely anything just so they can kill babies.

During the Obama administration, the left used the Internal Revenue Service and its chief of tax exemptions, Lois Lerner, to persecute conservative nonprofits. This included harassing pro-life groups, which continued even after the scandal came to light.

When he was attorney general of California, Xavier Becerra, a pro-abortion extremist who now heads Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services, sued the Little Sisters of the Poor, an order of nuns that provides shelter for poor elderly people, over abortion coverage. As The Federalist’s Tristan Justice characterized it, Becerra “weaponized the full power of the administrative state” against the nuns to bully them into compliance with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate.

In the runup to the 2016 election, Democrats including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama spied on then-candidate Donald Trump as part of a plan to weasel feminist champion Clinton into the White House. When they failed spectacularly, the left continued the persecution of then-President Trump, who vowed to nominate jurists who faithfully apply the Constitution, and his allies through the duration of his presidency with more spying, slimy investigations, and attempts to remove him from office.

When Trump appeared to deliver on his promise by nominating Kavanaugh to the bench, the left concocted a gang rape hoax against him. They threatened to kill him and his family. They amplified fake witnesses. They dragged him through an unconscionably malicious confirmation process. They lionized his accuser and slandered his name.

In 2020, when the right was energized to re-elect Trump to a second term and the left had nothing better than an incoherent Joe Biden hiding in a basement, they did everything they could to rig the election against the pro-life champion and for the pro-abortion candidate. They stopped at nothing to cover up the Biden family scandals through blatant censorship, banned the sitting president from his primary channels of communication, stuffed government elections offices with Democrat operatives funded by a tech oligarch, and unlawfully changed or broke voting laws to allow mass mail-in balloting.

These recent examples are hardly an exhaustive list. When the left can’t get enough congressional votes to codify abortion rights through legislation, they threaten to nuke the filibuster to lower their vote threshold, as Sen. Bernie Sanders did immediately after the Dobbs leak.

When the left can no longer convince adults that unborn babies are “clumps of cells,” they resort to brainwashing children into thinking abortion is wonderful. They try to force anti-abortion centers to provide pro-abortion information to the hurting expectant mothers who walk through their doors. They’re working to force pro-life nurses to violate their consciences and kill babies anyway, even if it terrorizes their own souls. And this is hardly an exhaustive list.

The demonic left will stop at nothing to defend its religious ritual of sacrificing babies to the god of self. Yesterday that meant packing the court, but today it seems to mean just burning that court to the ground.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/0...roying-the-supreme-court-to-kill-babies/

1 member likes this: GMdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
What will you do? Step over the bodies as you march to victory?

The dems have been stepping over the body's for for 49 years while claiming "those are not bodies" Those are not little hands, and feet we see.

Oh the hands and feet of the unwanted. Oh my, let me clutch my pearls…
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And if we found that on Mars you would be one of the first to claim it the greatest discovery in human history.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
But would anyone call it a human or advanced life form? You do realize that the environment on Mars isn't conducive to supporting life, right? That might have something to do with it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I personally will never have a need for an abortion, but I back a woman's right to choose and will until I'm dead and gone. This will not end well for the GOP and Trumpian SCOTUS. Biden needs to pack the court ASAP.
"I don't agree with this. That's no fair. We should cheat!"

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Oh the hands and feet of the unwanted. Oh my, let me clutch my pearls…

Clutch your pearls all you want we will always desagree on this subject bro., but I still love ya.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1 member likes this: SuperBrown
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
1. this is a draft opinion, not an actual overturning, so this is more hype and beating of drums than anything else

2. the draft clearly states "return the issue to elected representatives".... so, be mindful of who you vote for.

On point #2, I find it funny that the draft clearly states that, yet we have a legislator accusing the Court of attempting to legislate from the bench by way of giving back to her the ability to legislate the issue.
It's all showmanship for [m]asses.

Thank you for stating that fact.

It's true.

To my understanding, it's saying the issue should be decided by states/elected law makers. Abortion will not automatically be banned in the U.S. It will be up to states.

But, this also lends credit, imo, to what I posted earlier: Dem's are seeing they're in a bad spot in the next elections, and if they can only cast some kind of "r's bad" karma to help them, they will.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
60% or more of the US population supports Roe v Wade.

27% of the USA supports overturning Roe V Wade.

A joke of a decision if it proves true.

Yet what were the opinions when Roe VS Wade happened?????????

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
But would anyone call it a human or advanced life form? You do realize that the environment on Mars isn't conducive to supporting life, right? That might have something to do with it.

Do you realize that a baby in the womb is a human if somebody doesn;t kill, slaughter, or murder it before it is born???

P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand why you may think that. Hopefully you may understand why I think that point really doesn't hold any value. First off, they say that the actual decision will be coming out well before the election. So that means that bringing it up now really holds no value as the decision would be coming up well before the election takes place anyway. Secondly the "R's bad" and "D's bad" is a two way street that drives almost all of politics today. So there's nothing unusual or no "gotchya moment" involved there. Sadly that's the politics of today from both sides.

I think the biggest point in all of this is that the left is trying to influence people into believing that is the final opinion or result of the issue when that very well may not be the case.

The actual original article from Politico even stated as much by noting that Supreme Court draft opinions are not set in stone, and that justices sometimes change their positions on a case after a copy of a draft is circulated among them.

#gmstrong
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
You would think the left would be esstatic about this since as a f(x) of % racial make up more black babies are aborted than other races meaning more futures votes for the left.....unless that means too many eyes get opened to the scam.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Do you realize that a baby in the womb is a human if somebody doesn;t kill, slaughter, or murder it before it is born???

I was addressing this post from Peen.....

And if we found that on Mars you would be one of the first to claim it the greatest discovery in human history.

Hopefully you can look at the image he was commenting on to see the point I was making.

I understand and respect your position on the topic. I understand why you feel the way you do and realize that people have every right to feel that way. We may disagree on the topic but it's not as if I don't realize the other side of it.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B

You miss the point, or want to miss the point by asking me stupid questions.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
are seeing they're in a bad spot in the next elections, and if they can only cast some kind of "r's bad" karma to help them, they will.

Everything is ALWAYS about the next election. Now is the time in the cycle that both sides start flinging things against the wall to see what gets the people going in which demographics, and they try different things to garner percentages.. then, they divide to lock that in as best they can. It's all nothing more than a game for them that revolves around getting people to give them power at the polls.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Nazi journalism.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by teedub
You would think the left would be esstatic about this since as a f(x) of % racial make up more black babies are aborted than other races meaning more futures votes for the left.....unless that means too many eyes get opened to the scam.

It's because unlike many of the accusations coming from the right, the left doesn't base everything they do strictly based on future votes. Maybe you should work on the scams in your own party first then work your way out from there.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
I personally will never have a need for an abortion, but I back a woman's right to choose and will until I'm dead and gone. This will not end well for the GOP and Trumpian SCOTUS. Biden needs to pack the court ASAP.

GOPers have already cheated and packed the court, but yeah, that's me.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Shut up. I love ya bro, but just shut up. So pissed about this. We all knew it was coming, but even the most far left never thought they would have the balls to try it. It won't stand long, so it doesn't matter.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 03:39 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

You miss the point, or want to miss the point by asking me stupid questions.

Not at all but that's a pretty good tactic to avoid the question.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Shut up. I love ya bro, but just shut up. So pissed about this. We all knew it was coming, but even the most far left never thought they would have the balls to try it. It won't stand long, so it doesn't matter.
Well, that sure wins the argument. LOL

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend

They did?

When did they expand the size of the court just so that they can install more of their own?

Last I saw, the only thing they did was install justices legally and fully within the confines of the existing system and structure.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Well, that sure wins the argument. LOL

This is just fine between GM and I. We get each other. And I don't fault him for his one flawed view on this subject. He would punch a Nazi too. wink

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you think blocking a nominee because a president only has one year of office didn't help pack the court? Because when a president is elected he is elected for four years. Not elected for three years and then "well we'll just wait until next year and see what the next president wants to do". Come on man.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

They did?

When did they expand the size of the court just so that they can install more of their own?

Last I saw, the only thing they did was install justices legally and fully within the confines of the existing system and structure.

I said packed and you know damn well they stole one seat then used the opposite reason to steal another. They packed the court to make exactly this happen. Dems should burn it all to the ground. Scorched earth. Run religion out of politics.

But if Biden needs to expand it, so be it. Just like GOPers, throw the constitution and everything else we hold dear in the trash to get a political win. Then act like you would never do that...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/03/22 03:47 PM.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Here is the deal folks. Individual states are going to be able to decide what course they take on the issue.

The way it should be.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

I told you the first time why I voted for Trump, hell I told everybody. All I hear from 98 percent of posters is that This will never happen, quit being a Christian, you are only against abortion because you are a Christian. As I said at the time and I am now repeating,
YOUR WRONG. I am against abortion because killing babies for our convience is wrong, it has always been wrong, and it will always be wrong.

2 members like this: 40YEARSWAITING, Ballpeen
A
Legend
Legend
A
You don't know what "packing" the court is.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
jc...

What I can't help but laugh like hell about is the Republicans in Washinton and some of the Justices who are today more worried about WHO LEAKED IT...than they are about their plan to take away a woman's right to choose.

Mitch says he's gonna put them in jail for letting women know what he and his fellow Republicans are about to spring upon the women of this country.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
You seem to forget that except for the last 49 years abortion was illegal.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They did?

The whole Merrick Garland thing was highly inappropriate and we will be living with the results for the next 30 years. So packing the court would be inappropriate, but justified, according to the Dems.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
The whole Merrick Garland thing was wrong. Made all the more worse when Barrett was rushed through when votes for the next POTUS were already being cast.

Any gaslighting around that - framing the discussion over the terms or words used - frankly disgusting and sort of gets to the root of the current divide in politics. Even with posters I have the highest respect for, seeing the framing of the debate as somehow it was all good. I guess things are going to continue to get worse and the country will only get more polarized.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O
You seem to forget that except for the last 49 years abortion was illegal.

Yes, and it was a granted right for almost 50 years. They just jerked that away in the silence of night. GOPer government likes to hide in the night, like thieves, skunks, and rats.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
The whole Merrick Garland thing was highly inappropriate and we will be living with the results for the next 30 years. So packing the court would be inappropriate, but justified, according to the Dems.

Garland wasn't bad enough, they then used the reverse logic to steal the Barrett seat too. Shameful, duplicitous, dirty dealing GOPers.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mgh888
The whole Merrick Garland thing was wrong. Made all the more worse when Barrett was rushed through when votes for the next POTUS were already being cast.

Any gaslighting around that - framing the discussion over the terms or words used - frankly disgusting and sort of gets to the root of the current divide in politics. Even with posters I have the highest respect for, seeing the framing of the debate as somehow it was all good. I guess things are going to continue to get worse and the country will only get more polarized.

Exactly. The BLM protests will look small compared to what's coming now. And the left will be labeled violent again. Oh well, they got what they wanted. Now they get what's coming for them.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Liz Warren said it best today, "These people are extremists, and we are sick and tired of hearing from them."

She almost has it right, she left the drive them into their holes bit out.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
While it's been fun watching liberal heads explode today, they need to be reminded that overturning does not make abortion illegal. It kicks the decision back to the legislature. They are free to legislate this as they wish. Can someone enlighten me how tossing the ball back to the legislature for them to create a bill for handling abortions is fascist?

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
O
Legend
Legend
O
Because it was settled law.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Because it was settled law.

Under the constitution? Like gun ownership?

Laws can, and do, change. DUI wasn't much more than a "go home" penalty 50 years ago. Laws change.

And this "leak" isn't a law anyway, And furthermore, it doesn't ban abortion. As squires said, and I have said, it puts this on the states.

Legend
Legend
Rational thinking... Arch wins the thread.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The outrage should be the crime that was committed by whoever leaked the writing. That is illegal. That is a crime against Democracy!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
1 member likes this: PrplPplEater
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Supreme Court Draft Overturning Roe vs Wade

Link Copied to Clipboard