Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by FrankZ
And yet people forget that Hillary claimed for all of Trump's term it was stolen and he was illegitimate. But Pepperidge farms remembers.

Cults of personality.

Same rules apply, you can claim anything you want, but you need proof… indictments, charges, and arrests.

Where was Hillary’s stop the steal rally and insurrection against the Capitol? I don’t recall that happening.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

1 member likes this: mgh888
M
Legend
Legend
M
And yet people forget that Hillary claimed for all of Trump's term it was stolen and he was illegitimate. But Pepperidge farms remembers.

Cults of personality.

I'd be equally scathing of anyone who claimed Trump stole the election as I am of Trump and any idiot that thinks the 2020 election was stolen. I was surprised by the result - but as soon as the result was announced I stated I was hoping Trump would be a good POTUS and that as President he would be a different leader than how he ran his election campaign. Sadly he didn't change anything - possibly he was worse. But that's old news now. What Trump says today is still relevant - he's the favorite to be the GOP ticket in 2024. What happened in 2016 - not so much.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Cults of personality.

Actually, IIRC it was Trump that was complaining about fake votes or something due to him losing the popular vote.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M
The guy is such a child and so pathetic he simply can't accept and handle any perceived loss (real or imagined - he won the election, lost the popular vote) with grace or dignity. His first reaction to virtually anything is reptilian and to lash out and point fingers. That's still relevant today and a problem because he will be running 2024.

Legend
Legend
Yeah, so lets attack anyone who questions the elections, the fake addresses, the parking lot voters.

It's the adult thing to do.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
The guy is such a child and so pathetic he simply can't accept and handle any perceived loss (real or imagined - he won the election, lost the popular vote) with grace or dignity. His first reaction to virtually anything is reptilian and to lash out and point fingers. That's still relevant today and a problem because he will be running 2024.
... In a rematch...

vs. Killery
rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Actually it was the Clinton campaign and the democrats that tried to get electors to vote against the will of their state voters, tried to convince people the 25th amendment should be invoked, talked about impeachment before he even took office. And then the grand scam of all scams, lied thru their teeth for 3.5 years about Russian collusion. You know that legal principle “the fruit of the poisonous tree? Everything they said and tried to convince people with started out with big lies. So everything that followed was bogus. One of the great political deceptions of all time.

Now of course the dems were aided by the lame stream media, otherwise known as the Democratic Party communication team. The video on here somewhere of two lying reporters telling Chris Hayes lie after lie, and of course him sucking down every bit of it was a classic. How anyone gives any credibility to Hayes, maddow, tapper, blitzer and the rest of those clowns who spread lies for four years is beyond me.

1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober

Cults of personality.

Actually, IIRC it was Trump that was complaining about fake votes or something due to him losing the popular vote.

Yep, he started before the results were in and then was shocked he won.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said. “I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

Hillary thought the election was stolen and was continuing to push that narrative into the 2020 election. Suddenly this idea went poof when Trump lost, but the claim out of 2016 was that elections could, in fact, be stolen. BUt it is only alt-right <insert insults here> that think elections could be stolen.

If you are mad at Trump for claiming it, you need to be mad at Hillary (and the rest) for claiming it as well. But no one wants to believe their religion was wrong, only the other one.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
He was a manchurian candidate. RUSSIA, helped get him elected. And I will go to my grave thinking he colluded. But the cult covered it up with lies. And it will probably turn out the same with the 6th, epons jailed while the elites walk. I do know if Trump doesn't at minimum get disqualified for office, I'll never worry about obeying laws I don't like again. If scum like that gets to walk, there is no justice in this country.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/24/22 12:23 PM.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
He was a manchurian candidate. RUSSIA, helped get him elected. And I will go to my grave thinking he colluded. But the cult covered it up with lies. And it will probably turn out the same with the 6th, epons jailed while the elites walk. I do know if Trump doesn't at minimum get disqualified for office, I'll never worry about obeying laws I don't like again. If scum like that gets to walk, there is no justice in this country.

You really are drowning in the rhetoric.

It looks like RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! was a Hillary thing. THAT really is the Big Lie! That Trump was some stooge for RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

You should be concerned that a candidate made up a lie, and then had government agencies investigate a rival to help sway an election. Once she lost the IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH! started, but I am sure that wasn't about altering an election or stealing anything.

Step back, put down the emotional rhetoric for a while. Let go of your hate.

1 member likes this: FATE
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

smh

M
Legend
Legend
M
Actually no - Russia interfered in our elections. They overwhelmingly interfered in favor of promoting Trump. That was the finding of all the US intelligence agencies. Did you forget about that? The issue that was investigated was whether Trump actively engaged and encouraged that interference. Don't confuse Trump not being found to have "colluded" (not even an actual crime) as Russia not having interfered and helped to get Trump elected.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You believe what you believe and I believe the truth. Trump is a traitor in my book, from day one. Nobody will ever convince me other wise no matter how much they poo poo me, or boo me, or talk down to me. No amount of whining will ever change that. Trump is a clear and present danger. Did you serve? I struggle with anyone who took the oath, wore the uniform, not seeing him as a complete traitorous POS. Just can't see how that's possible, unless he got in their heads.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Watched your Perdue quote ... saw this as a tweet on the link.

Wish everyone would stop taking lobbyist funds and corporate PAC donations. I am sure the 'Right' hate Katie Porter because she is smart, plain spoken, passionate and gets her points across brilliantly ... but you have to love this.

Last edited by mgh888; 05/24/22 01:10 PM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
Actually it was the Clinton campaign and the democrats that tried to get electors to vote against the will of their state voters, tried to convince people the 25th amendment should be invoked, talked about impeachment before he even took office. And then the grand scam of all scams, lied thru their teeth for 3.5 years about Russian collusion. You know that legal principle “the fruit of the poisonous tree? Everything they said and tried to convince people with started out with big lies. So everything that followed was bogus. One of the great political deceptions of all time.

Now of course the dems were aided by the lame stream media, otherwise known as the Democratic Party communication team. The video on here somewhere of two lying reporters telling Chris Hayes lie after lie, and of course him sucking down every bit of it was a classic. How anyone gives any credibility to Hayes, maddow, tapper, blitzer and the rest of those clowns who spread lies for four years is beyond me.

BINGO!

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
She would have made a better VP for Biden, imo. I like her and AOC both a lot. Katie got taken off her committees by Maxine and Nancy... I still never got how that was justified. Waters needs replaced, just for that, imo.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia

BINGO!

Troll on 40/k

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

smh

Technically born in Wisonsin, and lived in Mississippi before moving to Georgia when she was 16 or so according to Wikipedia.

But a stretch nonetheless.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
She would have made a better VP for Biden, imo. I like her and AOC both a lot. Katie got taken off her committees by Maxine and Nancy... I still never got how that was justified. Waters needs replaced, just for that, imo.

The entire old guard should go. And yes - Porter and no on Katie as VP. I think she probably does a lot more good where she is. Future POTUS ? I could see it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I really like Katie Porter. She would make an excellent president.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Katie Porter is a Liz Warren protege. I like her, but her politics are a bit too far left for my liking.

One thing for sure, you don't want to be questioned by her... She has been brutal to most.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
Katie Porter is a Liz Warren protege. I like her, but her politics are a bit too far left for my liking.

One thing for sure, you don't want to be questioned by her... She has been brutal to most.

Let me ask you a question that swings both ways - politicians that lean more one way or the other, but you truly believe that they are telling you what they believe in, they don't duck the hard questions, they don't answer a question with an answer to a different question that was never mentioned and is unconnected .... would you support those types of politicians? I know I would - I'd vote for someone I believed in even if I didn't align with all their policies. Those folks are rare but they do exist.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
I get it. I’ve already made up my mind, don’t confuse me with the facts. My mama always said “ignorance is bliss” and you have gotta be the most blissful guy on the face of the earth

P
Legend
Legend
P

The problem is that I have never seen hardly ever a candidate that aligns with my beliefs 100%. I highly doubt very man have. I just find her very pragmatic, honest and straight forward. I don't see her as Liz Warren at all. I can see a scenario where you would however.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
She was a student of Liz when Liz taught at Harvard...

M
Legend
Legend
M
She was a student of Liz when Liz taught at Harvard...

That is very cool - I didn't know that.

I wonder if there are any politicians that graduated from Trump University or have any connections to it? shocked

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Katie would probably fare better than most in the "reality show" theater that is today's politics.

She has a sharp wit, and quick mind, and has embarrassed a number of high profile executives.

That is probably why she is no longer on the House Financial Services committee. No one would sign up willing for the interrogation.

There are drawbacks to being so biting.

Again, pulling this back on topic, its the reason that we have to deal with Trumpians, his confrontational style plays well with some and not so much with others.

But Trump took it too a whole different level that will take a generation to overcome, and I do not know if the outcome will be good or bad.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Originally Posted by mgh888
Actually no - Russia interfered in our elections. They overwhelmingly interfered in favor of promoting Trump. That was the finding of all the US intelligence agencies. Did you forget about that? The issue that was investigated was whether Trump actively engaged and encouraged that interference. Don't confuse Trump not being found to have "colluded" (not even an actual crime) as Russia not having interfered and helped to get Trump elected.

Coming in here after a couple days and rereading You and OCD posts about me not providing facts and what not and then you guys so confident that Russia helped Trump get elected literally has me rolling on my floor laughing.

You give me one piece of evidence from the four years of investigations and I will not come back in this thread. By evidence I do not mean Pencil Neck Adam Schiff telling you over and over there is overwhelming evidence and never providing any.

Do you guys suffer from short term memory loss? How can you let them blame Russia for everything and not catch on at some point?

Let me guess you guys also believe Hunter Biden’s laptop was just Russia disinformation from a Russian spy and not a local man that owns a pawn shop in Delaware name Mac Isaac.

A bombed out of his mind Hunter Biden turned in his own laptop to Mac Isaac in Delaware and the media and the Democrats told you it was a Russian spy with Russian disinformation and you guys actually believed them.

😂😂😂 how many times can they use the same lie and you two keep believing them???? I am laughing at you guys

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

S
Rookie
Rookie
S

You site the Mueller Report?? That’s not good enough to get me out of here. Lmao 450 pages of nothing burger.

Defend the media and the Democrats calling HB laptop Russian disinformation by a Russian spy and Twitter and Facebook censoring anyone who talked about it online. You wanna talk election interference?? That is your election interference right in front of your face.

Defend it, do you still believe it was Russian disinformation and not a man from Delaware named Mac Isaac who owns a computer repair shop called The Mac Shop (accidentally called it a pawn shop in earlier post)??

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So a government document that states YES Russia interfered in the election on Trump's behalf, to get him elected, is not enough? Hm... Well I won't find proof in a Q document, that's for sure. But I knew you wouldn't go no matter the facts.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/25/22 10:38 PM.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Shing14
So you can actually see some real evidence about what happened in the 2020 general election rather than turning a blind eye and believing everything the pathetic main stream media tells you.

Let me guess I bet you were right there from 2016-2018 believing “the Russians” got Trump elected hahaha pathetic

The mainstream media? So those 62 judges, some of then even appointed by Trump, who rejected every lawsuit brought in front of them over the election by Republicans are the mainstream media? Try again. they had no "real" evidence. Courts across the entire country said that.

Did the Russians get trump elected? I highly doubt that. But what they did do was interfere in both the 2016 and the 2020 election trying to help him get elected.
[quote=PitDAWG]

This never stops amazing me, why exactly do you guys believe Russia would want Donald Trump elected. Putin invaded Ukraine during Bush, Obama and now Biden. Does whatever he wants when weak presidents are in office.

You said a lot here and I work to much to respond to all. Since you seem so brash I’ll ask you the same question I asked the other two guys. I’ll also quit posting in here if you can truly answer this question.

You say Russia did interfere in both the 2016 and 2020 election. Do you also believe the US media, democrats and big tech interfered in the 2020 election when they censored the Hunter Biden laptop story and banned people and news outlets for even mentioning it? Did you believe them when they told you it was just Russia disinformation? Did you believe Joe Biden during the debate when he said it was just russian disinformation? Do you still not believe it was actually a guy named Mac Isaac, the owner of a computer repair shop called The Mac Shop who received the laptop from a wasted Hunter Biden himself?

I want you to respond to those questions and I’ll leave for another five years. How many times will you let them blame russia before you realize it’s bs?

Last edited by Shing14; 05/25/22 11:01 PM.
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
So a government document that states YES Russia interfered in the election on Trump's behalf, to get him elected, is not enough? Hm... Well I won't find proof in a Q document, that's for sure. But I knew you wouldn't go no matter the facts.

A government document written by a liberal hack.

Did the US media, Democrats and big tech interfere in the 2020 election to help Joe Biden get elected by calling the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation? Answer this question

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Shing14

A government document written by a liberal hack.

Did the US media, Democrats and big tech interfere in the 2020 election to help Joe Biden get elected by calling the Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation? Answer this question

You are very misguided and clearly not interested in discussion.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Yeah, I'm done with him. He's just another troll.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Yeah, I'm done with him. He's just another troll.

Yeah I knew OCD, MGH, and Pit wouldn’t answer the question what a joke.

It’s simple, did the democrats, media, and big tech interfere in the general election to help Joe Biden get elected by claiming the Hunter Biden laptop was just Russian disinformation and that Hunter Biden himself didn’t turn it in to Mac Isaac from Delaware?

Last edited by Shing14; 05/26/22 11:32 AM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-loses-appeal-must-testify-152306826.html

Trump loses appeal, must testify in New York civil probe

MICHAEL R. SISAK
Thu, May 26, 2022, 11:23 AM·2 min read

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump must answer questions under oath in New York state’s civil investigation into his business practices, a state appeals court ruled Thursday.

A four-judge panel in the appellate division of the state’s trial court upheld Manhattan Judge Arthur Engoron’s Feb. 17 ruling enforcing subpoenas for Trump and his two eldest children to give deposition testimony in Attorney General Letitia James' probe.

Trump had appealed, seeking to overturn the ruling. His lawyers argued that ordering the Trumps to testify violated their constitutional rights because their answers could be used in a parallel criminal investigation.

“The existence of a criminal investigation does not preclude civil discovery of related facts, at which a party may exercise the privilege against self-incrimination,” the four-judge panel wrote, citing the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

Message seeking comment were left with lawyers for the Trumps and with James' office. The Trumps could still appeal the ruling to the state’s highest court, the Court of Appeals.

James, a Democrat, has said her investigation has uncovered evidence Trump’s company, the Trump Organization, used “fraudulent or misleading” valuations of assets like golf courses and skyscrapers to get loans and tax benefits.

Thursday's ruling could mean a tough decision for Trump about whether to answer questions, or stay silent, citing his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. Anything Trump says in a civil deposition could be used against him in the criminal probe being overseen by the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

At a hearing prior to Engoron’s Feb. 17 ruling, Trump’s lawyers argued that having him sit for a civil deposition is an improper attempt to get around a state law barring prosecutors from calling someone to testify before a criminal grand jury without giving them immunity.

A lawyer for the attorney general’s office told Engoron that it wasn’t unusual to have civil and criminal investigations proceeding at the same time, and Engoron rejected a request from lawyers for the Trumps to pause the civil probe until the criminal matter is over.

Last summer, spurred by evidence uncovered in James’ civil investigation, the Manhattan district attorney’s office charged the Trump Organization and its longtime finance chief, Allen Weisselberg, with tax fraud, alleging he collected more than $1.7 million in off-the-books compensation. Weisselberg and the company have pleaded not guilty.

=================================================

So their argument is basically, we can't testify under oath because we've committed so many crimes that it might cause us to get convicted of another one?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Watching donny squirm as he tries to keep his lies straight under oath is going to be must see tv. I could never stand to listen to him public speaking. I could never stomach his vanity, stupidity, and the way he revels in his own cruelty towards others… but this, this will be so much fun.

[Linked Image]
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Watching donny squirm as he tries to keep his lies straight under oath is going to be must see tv. I could never stand to listen to him public speaking. I could never stomach his vanity, stupidity, and the way he revels in his own cruelty towards others… but this, this will be so much fun.

Was Joe Biden lying at the debate when he said his sons laptop was just Russian disinformation?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus GOPers, Trump, Trumpians and the alt-right

Link Copied to Clipboard