Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
Props to David. Hell of an improvement and year

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Indeed. The production is finally matching the hype.

Now, about the rest of the receiving corps (an ongoing problem for a few years now)...

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

RIP to all the freezing cold takes on "JOKE".
If he keeps playing well, there is no need for freezing cold takes.

Right now he has 7 games of good play compared to 4 years of less than good play.

I am not one to say he needs 4 more years of good play. I take it as it comes. He is playing as I would expect him to play.

Good job.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
We’ll also miss his blocking. Bryant doesn’t have his skill set at all

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V
Njoku has been having an excellent year. I haven't always been his biggest fan, but the guy is proving it on the field. Hopefully, his injury isn't serious.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Njoku has been having an excellent year. I haven't always been his biggest fan, but the guy is proving it on the field. Hopefully, his injury isn't serious.

Agreed. The drop-off from him to Bryant is significant. Let's hope it is not too long of an injury. And hoping the Pharaoh can step up.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by CapCity Dawg

Agreed. The drop-off from him to Bryant is significant. Let's hope it is not too long of an injury. And hoping the Pharaoh can step up.

I believe that Brown is in the concussion protocol ... so who knows if he'll even be available.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Brown was added to the concussion protocol Wednesday, Chris Easterling of the Akron Beacon Journal reports. Being placed in concussion protocol 3-days after the fact does not bode well for Pharaoh being on the field on Monday.

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted by CapCity Dawg

I believe that Brown is in the concussion protocol ... so who knows if he'll even be available.

Did not know that, thanks for the info.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns Extend David Njoku

Link Copied to Clipboard