Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
In the latest entry to sheer bizarreness, there is a 72-year-old man in Ohio who is the first person in the world to have a “whistling scrotum”. As weird as it sounds, you read it right. This was caused by a rare condition called pneumoscrotum wherein excess air building up in the body escapes via an open wound on the testicles.

The case report, in the American Journal of Case Reports, said that the unidentified man complained of a hissing noise escaping his private part along with shortness of breath, following which he was taken to the local emergency room. The man’s lungs had collapsed because of “excessive” volumes of air floating inside of him, according to an X-ray of his chest. According to experts, if this had gone unchecked, it might have permanently harmed his heart’s and lungs’ ability to function.

The man’s odd whistling was later determined to be primarily coming from an open wound on the left scrotum. Some of the trapped air was able to escape due to the wound, which was left over from the testicular operation five months previously to minimise swelling.

According to the article, complications were partly to blame for his shortness of breath and bloated face. The extra air was drained from his chest using two plastic tubes.

According to the report by Dr. Brant Bickford and colleagues, he was moved to another hospital for additional care. As his health continued to worsen, more air became trapped between his lungs and chest wall, necessitating the addition of a new chest tube by medical professionals.

The study stated that the lungs had thankfully healed after three days in the hospital, and following the recovery, the man was sent home in good health. However, for an additional two years, which was deemed to be an “abnormally long time”, air was trapped in his scrotum and abdomen.

Despite the fact that no doctors could identify the cause, they mentioned in the report that they ultimately had to remove both of his testicles before the issue could be resolved. The report went on to say that penetrating wounds that resulted in air being trapped were probably what caused the pneumoscrotum.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/us...dition-almost-took-his-life-5469529.html

I know the doctors tried to explain what happened in the article. But there's a rumor going around that the actual reason his scrotum was whistling is because it forgot the lyrics. I have no idea.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Who started this topic.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Who started this topic.

You never know. Maybe the unidentified man did?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
That's just nuts!

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

2 members like this: TTTDawg, FATE
T
Legend
Legend
T
Back in 1980 or the prior few years back to 1970, network television had censors, censorship.
Despite just making sure nobody would say bad words, and despite trying to pretend the lady on "I dream of Jeanie" didn't have any belly button. I'm pretty sure they would have a thing where they wouldn't allow any content that would make reference to private parts, not on Network programming, maybe on Johnny Carson, or gameshows or something. (like an answer on the newlywed game, or Hollywood squares or something.) So when I figure that the only point to the entire article, is that something happened to some 70 year olds private parts, I'm not interested, it's an article to turn away from.
Millions of millions of people had millions of millons of meical procedures and had various outcomes, but this one is different only because of that, and therefore I think it's a nothing article, and a nothing subject.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I just hope it wasn't whistling Dixie...

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yet here you are.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ
You stole my line. Was just coming here to post that lol. rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by FATE
You stole my line. Was just coming here to post that lol. rofl

You snooze you lose... rofl

1 member likes this: FATE
B
Legend
Legend
B

Some may not like the song for political reasons, but it is a nice tune. Better that than sounding like some sort of a fart.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I don't think it's the "tune" that bothers people.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I don't think it's the "tune" that bothers people.

I pretty much said that.

Have a day.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You said they didn't like it "for political reasons". I had no idea slavery was political. But I can see how many think it is sadly.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
dude, you're digging too deep to find a reason to start an argument... sometimes things are just a "turn of phrase".

Browns is the Browns

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I'm not sure how by any stretch of the imagination that the words being about slavery are a political angle. But maybe what he posted isn't what he meant. There's a lot of that.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Again, you're digging deeper just to double down. He used a turn of phrase while talking about a song and why some folks may not like that song.
I know it's difficult for you, but don't overthink it.

Browns is the Browns

3 members like this: MemphisBrownie, FATE, Ballpeen
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... US Man's 'Whistling Scrotum' Almost Took His Life But a Medical Emergency Saved Him

Link Copied to Clipboard